NATION

PASSWORD

The Dance of Chaos [OOC-Fantasy-OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Tamrida wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
A series of vocaloid music that has also been adapted into Manga form. Just look up "Story of Evil" on youtube since that is the most commonly known one, it is in Japanese but there are plenty of covers of its songs.

Vocaloid?

A synthetic singing software. There is a lot of vocaloid music out there and the Evillious Chronicles, which Story of Evil is part of, is probably the most widely known of it. English covers of it are pretty common for a lot of their songs.

Charlia wrote:
Tamrida wrote:Vocaloid?
Here.

Or just go with that. That works too. :D

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

A synthetic singing software. There is a lot of vocaloid music out there and the Evillious Chronicles, which Story of Evil is part of, is probably the most widely known of it. English covers of it are pretty common for a lot of their songs.

Charlia wrote:Here.

*bows* It explains and possibly drags someone into the depths of the fandom.

Hopefully without scarring them for life.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I am not surprised by this point. :P But yes I am.

Yes I have heard all of them. Or almost all of them anyway. Haven't looked at Master of the Heavenly Yard yet though.
Oh. My. Gosh.

Which song is your favorite? Which character? I know I'm being crazy but it feels like such an obscure fandom so it's great to see another fan.

You should check it out, it's a really nice ending to a great series.
...You don't know what Vocaloid is?

Master of the Court would be my favorite song and for favorite character, Gallerian followed closely by Allen and Margarita

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Mon May 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Eh no thanks. I am not into that anime stuff.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:Oh. My. Gosh.

Which song is your favorite? Which character? I know I'm being crazy but it feels like such an obscure fandom so it's great to see another fan.

You should check it out, it's a really nice ending to a great series....You don't know what Vocaloid is?

Master of the Court would be my favorite song and for favorite character, Gallerian followed closely by Allen and Margarita
*high five* Gallerian is awesome. I can't decide if I like him or Nemesis better. Aided, of course, by their respective songs, which are also awesome.

'Master of the Court' is great though, and ironically it just came up on the playlist I was listening to. I want to find sheet music for it, but alas, I can't seem to find any.

I did manage to get my hands on 'Judgment of Corruption' sheet music though, and I get to play it for a recital this summer. :D
Tamrida wrote:Eh no thanks. I am not into that anime stuff.
Your loss.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon May 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
*high five* Gallerian is awesome. I can't decide if I like him or Nemesis better. Aided, of course, by their respective songs, which are also awesome.

'Master of the Court' is great though, and ironically it just came up on the playlist I was listening to. I want to find sheet music for it, but alas, I can't seem to find any.

I did manage to get my hands on 'Judgment of Corruption' sheet music though, and I get to play it for a recital this summer. :D

*actually doesn't listen or understand the music or lyrics and doesn't care about the supporting video material*
*just needs half decent background noise*
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:A synthetic singing software. There is a lot of vocaloid music out there and the Evillious Chronicles, which Story of Evil is part of, is probably the most widely known of it. English covers of it are pretty common for a lot of their songs.

*bows* It explains and possibly drags someone into the depths of the fandom.

There shouldn't be anything too scarring in there. As long as you avoid Conchita and the Master of the Graveyard (who is Conchita). And not pay too much mind to Venomania and what he did. And accept that in the world there are people genetically predisposed to do evil. Oh and don't focus too much on the going ons in the Red Shoes Parade (and that it is an execution song)... okay there is a lot of things that could scar you in it. :P

Wouldn't quite call it anime (or call it anime at all all things considered but Trace is the anime maniac not me :P ) but fair enough.

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Your loss.

Nice! :D And I have to agree, their songs are great and does well for their characters.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Charlia wrote:*high five* Gallerian is awesome. I can't decide if I like him or Nemesis better. Aided, of course, by their respective songs, which are also awesome.

*actually doesn't listen or understand the music or lyrics and doesn't care about the supporting video material*

*Drags Michelle (the Clockworker's Doll) in to pronounce Exil's death sentence*
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Mon May 07, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tamrida
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tamrida » Mon May 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Charlia wrote:
Your loss.

To each their own as I say.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:02 pm

I like how in NS sending alcoholics to rehab decreases safety. :D

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:*bows* It explains and possibly drags someone into the depths of the fandom.

There shouldn't be anything too scarring in there. As long as you avoid Conchita and the Master of the Graveyard (who is Conchita). And not pay too much mind to Venomania and what he did. And accept that in the world there are people genetically predisposed to do evil. Oh and don't focus too much on the going ons in the Red Shoes Parade (and that it is an execution song)... okay there is a lot of things that could scar you in it. :P

Wouldn't quite call it anime (or call it anime at all all things considered but Trace is the anime maniac not me :P ) but fair enough.

Charlia wrote:*high five* Gallerian is awesome. I can't decide if I like him or Nemesis better. Aided, of course, by their respective songs, which are also awesome.

I did manage to get my hands on 'Judgment of Corruption' sheet music though, and I get to play it for a recital this summer. :DYour loss.

Nice! :D And I have to agree, their songs are great and does well for their characters.
I watched 'Lunacy of Duke Venomania' and 'Flower of the Plateau' without knowing what I was in for. O_O

Conchita... didn't bother me that much. 'Red Shoe Parade' was weird but it wasn't graphic so I didn't mind all that much.

It's really ironic that I like Gallerian so much, considering I want to go into law and also enjoy having money. I shall try not to combine the two things.

But as long as I don't carry around weird dolls, I suppose I should be fine either way. XD
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I like how in NS sending alcoholics to rehab decreases safety. :D
That's... weird.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

I watched 'Lunacy of Duke Venomania' and 'Flower of the Plateau' without knowing what I was in for. O_O

Conchita... didn't bother me that much. 'Red Shoe Parade' was weird but it wasn't graphic so I didn't mind all that much.

It's really ironic that I like Gallerian so much, considering I want to go into law and also enjoy having money. I shall try not to combine the two things.

But as long as I don't carry around weird dolls, I suppose I should be fine either way. XD
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:I like how in NS sending alcoholics to rehab decreases safety. :D
That's... weird.

I like how Mothy made a vocaloid where the first thing you see is Rin getting burned at the stake. Something about him taking Little Match Girl and going as dark and demented as possible.

As for Conchita well cannibalism is more an ick point to me than anything. Plus background story of why she became the way she was. :P

And if you do become like Gallerian just remember to not let murderous generals off the hook. Might get your house burned down with your doll you think is your daughter. Speaking of which you mean as long as others don't see you talking to a doll as if it was a living, speaking person right? :P Granted, knowing you, you could already be doing that in your free time... so just don't literally think it is your crippled daughter/sister/whatever.

Zapatha
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zapatha » Mon May 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Name: Bronn Chernavoda
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Race: Human (Undead)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/75/86 ... 4a1a56.jpg
Height: 6 foot 2 inches

Position/Status/Affiliation: Bronn was the commander of Prinz Arthur von Schmidt’s army and ruled his princedom if the prince himself is away. Bronn is part of a minor noble house of Velikiya which owes fealty to the von Schmidts. Now, he is a servant to Zyraxes and controls a large undead army numbering around 10,000 through his necromancy.
Skills/Powers//Magic: When he was alive, Bronn was an excellent swordsman who wielded a sword made of dragon steel, the strongest metal known to mankind. He has retained both qualities in his undead state, however his most useful and powerful weapon available to him is his magic. Blessed by Zyraxes with death magic, Bronn is a master necromancer and has the will to maintain a large army of undead warriors by himself. He can also cast spells which sucks a person’s soul from their body, which turns them into a withered husk. He can also enchant his blade with a dark fire which when used bars the person’s soul from going into the afterlife.
Equipment:
-1 family longswords made of dragon steel, which is a type of steel forged with the flames of a dragon
-Full plate master crafted steel armor
-An armored undead horse

Personality: Bronn lost any semblance of personality after he died and was risen again.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Biography: Bronn was born the only child of Wolfe and Wilhelmina Chernavoda and grew up in his family's small fortress of Chernavoda Hill. As his family owed fealty to Prince Arthur, Bronn was always well acquainted with how politics worked and genuinely enjoyed accompanying his father to Castle Von Schmidt for regular meetings of court. However when he was around 9, Bronn’s life was changed forever as Achisia attacked the other human realms. His father immediately followed Prince Arthur to war and left Bronn as the Lord of Darkwater Hill and it's surrounding villages and hamlets. Bronn was a very clever boy however, and ruled just as his father did, fairly.

When Bronn turned 17, he learned of his father's death in the war and was immediately named his family's new patriarch. Bronn was always more of a politician and man of the arts, however as a Velikiyan noble was also adept at combat. Bronn soon left home and reported to the frontlines with his prince and commanded his forces for 8 years. During his time in Achisia, Bronn became a seasoned tactician and legendary swordsman in the war, fighting in crucial battles. It is a proven fact that unlike most lords fighting in Achisia, Bronn led his troops to battle himself and fought on the frontlines in the heat of action.

When the war had finally ended, Bronn was regarded as one of Velikiya's best commanders and was highly sought out to join the courts of other more powerful Princes. However, Bronn was loyal almost to a fault and continued to swear fealty to Prince Arthur Von Schmidt, which got him killed in a large battle with the orcish hordes led by Gorbur Ironjaw, who fielded the largest orcish army ever to invade Velikiya. After the battle, the dead sat on the battlefield for days until an old necromancer came along and raised up many of them for his own purposes. However, Bronn heard another voice in his head…..a much darker and more powerful one at that. It revealed itself to be Zyraxes, the god of death who had truly reanimated Bronn himself. Zyraxes told Bronn of his role in the coming tribulations for Lonriel ahead, which was to spread death to all corners of the world to satisfy him. Bronn then turned on the old necromancer, killing him and taking his place as master of the undead army. His army consists of orcs and humans alike, and has been growing ever since. Currently, Bronn is in Southern Velikiya on the border with Wzykia.
Goals: Spread death to satisfy the hunger of Zyraxes
Theme Song:

RP Sample:
Did you read the Rules?: Yes
Miscellaneous:(If there is anything else you would want to add..)
#KBE7TY2IEV (Do not remove, this is for keeping track of the apps

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:I watched 'Lunacy of Duke Venomania' and 'Flower of the Plateau' without knowing what I was in for. O_O

But as long as I don't carry around weird dolls, I suppose I should be fine either way. XDThat's... weird.

I like how Mothy made a vocaloid where the first thing you see is Rin getting burned at the stake. Something about him taking Little Match Girl and going as dark and demented as possible.

As for Conchita well cannibalism is more an ick point to me than anything. Plus background story of why she became the way she was. :P

And if you do become like Gallerian just remember to not let murderous generals off the hook. Might get your house burned down with your doll you think is your daughter. Speaking of which you mean as long as others don't see you talking to a doll as if it was a living, speaking person right? :P Granted, knowing you, you could already be doing that in your free time... so just don't literally think it is your crippled daughter/sister/whatever.
Mothy is special that way.

Cannibalism is squicky, yes, but I was a bit more disturbed by the visuals for LoDV and FotP.

No, no murderous generals going free for me.

I mean I have a character who does that. Real sweetheart, though, not a thing like Gallerian.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon May 07, 2018 2:19 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*actually doesn't listen or understand the music or lyrics and doesn't care about the supporting video material*

Only if I will be burned on a pyre made from this doll. Not by. From.

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Charlia wrote:I watched 'Lunacy of Duke Venomania' and 'Flower of the Plateau' without knowing what I was in for. O_O

But as long as I don't carry around weird dolls, I suppose I should be fine either way. XDThat's... weird.

Sounds all kinda light and funny. You sure any of this was scarring?

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

I forgot you sold your soul for dark and forbidden power so you don't get phased anymore.

I am near certain the death penalty involves getting eaten by Conchita (who is the demon of gluttony). We could do a makeshift pyre involving your cookpot though.

And you will note that for the stuff I said was scarring that, minus the cannibalism, myself and Charlia is not mentioning what all happened with Venomania in particular though that probably applies Kayo Suduo as well depending on how you feel about yanderes killing your wife and daughters for thinking they are your girlfriends and she is your wife. :P (which as a side note one version (not sure if still canon) Conchita wound up dying after refusing to eat a baby (her baby, keep in mind she ate said baby's father) and instead ate herself, but the song mostly implies she just ate herself with no mention of the baby). At least Margarita only poisoned an orphanage and her husband (but he was a cheater) and her father and literally everyone else so compared to them she is okay mostly. Less said about all Irinia did the better though.

And I had forgotten how messed up Blood-stained Switch was if you read the background text. And kinda forgot about what Hansel and Gretel did to their parents (I'm sure anyone who knows the story of those two can take a guess, but they were HERs so yeah, born to be evil mostly).
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Mon May 07, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 2:36 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Well, you see, the seven deadly sins feature heavily in the story.

The 'lust' arc was... well.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Only if I will be burned on a pyre made from this doll. Not by. From.

I forgot you sold your soul for dark and forbidden power so you don't get phased anymore.

I am near certain the death penalty involves getting eaten by Conchita (who is the demon of gluttony). We could do a makeshift pyre involving your cookpot though.

And you will note that for the stuff I said was scarring that, minus the cannibalism, myself and Charlia is not mentioning what all happened with Venomania in particular though that probably applies Kayo Suduo as well depending on how you feel about yanderes killing your wife and daughters for thinking they are your girlfriends and she is your wife. :P (which as a side note one version (not sure if still canon) Conchita wound up dying after refusing to eat a baby (her baby, keep in mind she ate said baby's father) and instead ate herself, but the song mostly implies she just ate herself with no mention of the baby). At least Margarita only poisoned an orphanage and her husband (but he was a cheater) and her father and literally everyone else so compared to them she is okay mostly. Less said about all Irinia did the better though.

And I had forgotten how messed up Blood-stained Switch was if you read the background text. And kinda forgot about what Hansel and Gretel did to their parents (I'm sure anyone who knows the story of those two can take a guess, but they were HERs so yeah, born to be evil mostly).
Oh yeah, 'Blood-Stained Switch' had some serious mood whiplash.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Mon May 07, 2018 3:41 pm

*Blood Stained Switch, Madness of Duke Venomania, Handbeat Clocktower, Heartbeat Clocktower, Master of the Graveyard, Master of the Court later*

Blood Stained Switch made me grunt angrily because I had to stop a couple times inbetween to read and at a certain point it become pretty difficult (but nowhere near impossible :p ).
Madness of Duke Venomania made me giggle with anxiousness the moment I saw the "woman". Yeah no, that one was hyper obvious lol. Also interesting censored ages.
Is there Romanian subs or why does it say ENG&ROM?
I kinda feel like collecting something. Too bad I got no cards of any of you during the April Fools event. But I found myself thrice. Found, not traded or anything. With that I am the person who found my card the most often.
Oh hey, the small, theatre in the forest grew a graveyard around itself! Also, fuck you guys, now I am hungry...but it is already past 12/0 so I can't go eat anything :( :(
CAN YOU STOP WITH THE BLOODY THEATRE I SWEAR I WILL BURN IT DOWN WITH YOU IN IT!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Conclusion: :meh:
I think my eyes will be scarred due to having watched this in complete darkness late in the night. Were these the scars you were referring to?

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:*Blood Stained Switch, Madness of Duke Venomania, Handbeat Clocktower, Heartbeat Clocktower, Master of the Graveyard, Master of the Court later*

Blood Stained Switch made me grunt angrily because I had to stop a couple times inbetween to read and at a certain point it become pretty difficult (but nowhere near impossible :p ).
Madness of Duke Venomania made me giggle with anxiousness the moment I saw the "woman". Yeah no, that one was hyper obvious lol. Also interesting censored ages.
Is there Romanian subs or why does it say ENG&ROM?
I kinda feel like collecting something. Too bad I got no cards of any of you during the April Fools event. But I found myself thrice. Found, not traded or anything. With that I am the person who found my card the most often.
Oh hey, the small, theatre in the forest grew a graveyard around itself! Also, fuck you guys, now I am hungry...but it is already past 12/0 so I can't go eat anything :( :(
CAN YOU STOP WITH THE BLOODY THEATRE I SWEAR I WILL BURN IT DOWN WITH YOU IN IT!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Conclusion: :meh:
I think my eyes will be scarred due to having watched this in complete darkness late in the night. Were these the scars you were referring to?
You, uh, need those in order? There's a playlist with the story in chronological order...

Also, no, when it says 'ROM' it means 'romaji'. Japanese, written in English characters.

Venomania was one of the ones I was talking about, when it came to scarring. Not big on the visuals. But the worst one in that department is 'Flower of the Plateau'. *shakes head* Messed up, man.

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Mon May 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Tamrida wrote:So just wondering if anyone else would like to join my characters and Illegal Planet's in Xerena for our journey into Achisia? The more the merrier.

Telegram me if you are interested.

It should prove to be a bit of fun exploring the ruins of Achisia. Anyone is welcome to join, and both of our characters have their own motivation.
MDE never dies

”My rock and roll is not to entertain, but to annihilate"

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Mon May 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Charlia wrote:
Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Only if I will be burned on a pyre made from this doll. Not by. From.

Well, you see, the seven deadly sins feature heavily in the story.

The 'lust' arc was... well.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Oh yeah, 'Blood-Stained Switch' had some serious mood whiplash.

Would you say it keeps SWITCHING around all your emotions?

Hahaha! Holy shit, me, I'm hilarious!

Thanks, other me, you aren't too bad yourself.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Granis wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well, you see, the seven deadly sins feature heavily in the story.

The 'lust' arc was... well.Oh yeah, 'Blood-Stained Switch' had some serious mood whiplash.

Considering a symptom of the girl who pressed the button's (it was a button not a switch in the song) condition (Hereditary Evil Raiser Syndrome) involves multiple personalities and does literally flip like a switch to cause evil, murders, etc. you are actually pretty spot on.

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Granis wrote:

Considering a symptom of the girl who pressed the button's (it was a button not a switch in the song) condition (Hereditary Evil Raiser Syndrome) involves multiple personalities and does literally flip like a switch to cause evil, murders, etc. you are actually pretty spot on.

Oh God, now I just imagined Char as a HER, we are all going to die! :eek: :shock:

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Mon May 07, 2018 5:53 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:

Oh God, now I just imagined Char as a HER, we are all going to die! :eek: :shock:
:twisted:

*slowly strokes red cat*

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Mon May 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Charlia wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
:twisted:

*slowly strokes red cat*

Nope, nope, nope. I'm making like the Second Period and getting off this planet. :o

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse