NATION

PASSWORD

Corporate Cosmos [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 9:52 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
I’m interested to see how you will handle contracts and calculating employment figures. Also accepted.

You can never have too much bureaucracy!
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Tue May 01, 2018 10:04 am

I was hoping to be a major but I saw there were already 3 other so I thought I would burn my corp to the ground and start over as a minor...

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 am

Well then, here's my first innovation:

Omoikane Gene Clinic - costs 5 Capital and 2 Innovation - the result of a merger between Weyland-Yutani, Higan Pharmaceuticals, and the urban branch of Kappa Heavy Construction, Omoikane Medical has recently started to open the Yama Group's first "human improvement clinics" to bring the fruits of technology to the general populace. +5/2/thereabouts Capital per Clinic every time an advancement is used, unlocks the following minor advancement for host Power:

Subsidize Omoikane Medical - pay me X Capital, get 2X Public Opinion.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 am

Harkback Union wrote:I was hoping to be a major but I saw there were already 3 other so I thought I would burn my corp to the ground and start over as a minor...

Start over in sunny India, the only country with more trees than people!

And ten years free without taxes . . .

*holds out a contract*

You know you want it.
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

SC #307

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:04 am

Harkback Union wrote:I was hoping to be a major but I saw there were already 3 other so I thought I would burn my corp to the ground and start over as a minor...

Cool, cool, makes sense.

The Burning Sun wrote:Well then, here's my first innovation:

Omoikane Gene Clinic - costs 5 Capital and 2 Innovation - the result of a merger between Weyland-Yutani, Higan Pharmaceuticals, and the urban branch of Kappa Heavy Construction, Omoikane Medical has recently started to open the Yama Group's first "human improvement clinics" to bring the fruits of technology to the general populace. +5/2/thereabouts Capital per Clinic every time an advancement is used, unlocks the following minor advancement for host Power:

Subsidize Omoikane Medical - pay me X Capital, get 2X Public Opinion.

Well, I'll be doing these via Tg. But this isn't a bad example of what you should do- though the +5 Capital/Clinic/Advancement is too strong, if the Advancement is a Minor Advancement.

Steir wrote:Corporation Application
Name: Ragnorov Heavy Industries
Operating Base: Landsraad Hegemony
Leader Name: Klaus Emberston
Brief History: Ragnorov Heavy Industries was initially a corporation based in what would become the GRU, but during the revolution and the subsequent disbandment of all private corporations, fled with what little assets they had to the Hegemony, leaving the company nearly penniless. However, RHI has managed to make a slight comeback after securing a small manufacturing deal the Landsraad military to produce several sub-orbital skiffs for rapid transport, with the influx of capital they've begun production of a civilian line of suborbital skiffs for passenger and cargo flights.
Corporation Expertise: Shipwrights - Ragnorov has always been a forerunner of the manufacture of large, metallic objects designed to withstand the harshest environment to man--space. While they are starting small, their experience will no doubt be boon for the coming exodus.

Minor corp app.

Ooh, shipwrights. I approve. Accepted, and welcome.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:20 am

Corporation Application
Name: The Happy Farm Milk Company! :) (Minor! So minor you probably haven't even heard about it! But that's okay, we like being a small, local business! :) )
Operating Base: Fiji Happy Island!
Leader Name: Mr. Henneberry, the Happy Dairy Farmer! T
Brief History: The Happy Farm Milk Company was established a few years ago and makes milk for all of the happy residents of Happy Island! Everyone here is happy all of the time, because they get to drink out delicious milk that comes out of cows and is totally not a chemical cocktail meant to induce "superpowers" on the citizens! We aren't a state, people just listen to us, and when they don't they move away, to live under the sea! It's quite lovely down there? If you ask questions, you get to go down there too! :) We make milk and give it to people, and they like it! It's all nice here, nothing to see, except our happy citizens enjoying their happy milk while they live their happy lives! And you know they're always happy because they have those happy face masks on! :)
Corporation Expertise: Milk making! Totally no secret underground labs where we are performing genetic experiments to create supersoldiers unlike the world has ever seen and enslave the minds of all who drink our milk.
Last edited by Auphelia on Wed May 02, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SC #307

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 11:23 am

Auphelia wrote:Corporation Application
Name: The Happy Farm Milk Company! :) (Minor! So minor you probably haven't even heard about it! But that's okay, we like being a small, local business! :) )
Brief History: The Happy Farm Milk Company was established a few years ago and makes milk for all of the happy residents of Happy Island! Everyone here is happy all of the time, because they get to drink out delicious milk that comes out of cows and is totally not a chemical cocktail meant to induce "superpowers" on the citizens! We aren't a state, people just listen to us, and when they don't they move away, to live under the sea! It's quite lovely down there? If you ask questions, you get to go down there too! :) We make milk and give it to people, and they like it! It's all nice here, nothing to see, except our happy citizens enjoying their happy milk while they live their happy lives! And you know they're always happy because they have those happy face masks on! :)
Corporation Expertise: Milk making! Totally no secret underground labs where we are performing genetic experiments to create supersoldiers unlike the world has ever seen.

Honestly this sounds like a subsidiary of the Yama Group. We could work together, you know - I could always use more resources, and you could definitely use some military support.
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:24 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
Corporation Expertise: Milk making! Totally no secret underground labs where we are performing genetic experiments to create supersoldiers unlike the world has ever seen.

Honestly this sounds like a subsidiary of the Yama Group. We could work together, you know - I could always use more resources, and you could definitely use some military support.

Why would we need military support when everyone is always happy here?

Would you like some milk? Then you can be happy too!

Happy . . . so happy . . .

SC #307

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:25 am

Alright, the map is up. Some of you have slightly different territories than you request, more or less. That's to try and minimize dead conflict-less expansion zones, and start everyone on an even footing. I'm working on the IC right now.

Hmm. Could you perhaps operate somewhere else than Fiji? The Maldives, perhaps? Fiji isn't even on the map, you see.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:28 am

Hmm. Could you perhaps operate somewhere else than Fiji? The Maldives, perhaps? Fiji isn't even on the map, you see.

Of course! Perhaps our eternal happiness can spread to India as well! :)

Would you like some of our milk? You can be happy too!

SC #307

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:30 am

Auphelia wrote:

Of course! Perhaps our eternal happiness can spread to India as well! :)

Would you like some of our milk? You can be happy too!

Tempting, but I think we'll settle for buying the finished product, not the experimental batch.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 11:30 am

Auphelia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Honestly this sounds like a subsidiary of the Yama Group. We could work together, you know - I could always use more resources, and you could definitely use some military support.

Why would we need military support when everyone is always happy here?

Would you like some milk? Then you can be happy too!

Happy . . . so happy . . .

I'll have you know that SomaTM is a registered trademark of the Yama Group. Any unauthorized usage of our intellectual property will be met with copious amounts of LSD being sprayed over your island to counteract it's effects. Please cease and desist you immediately.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Tempting, but I think we'll settle for buying the finished product, not the experimental batch.

Oh, this is no experiment.

This is real.

Enslaving . . . er . . . making the minds of the people on this small island bend to our will . . . er . . . making the people of this small island Happy is simply the first step on our path to making the whole world Happy! We just have to figure out how to get the Happiness to travel through the air.

:)

The Burning Sun wrote:I'll have you know that SomaTM is a registered trademark of the Yama Group. Any unauthorized usage of our intellectual property will be met with copious amounts of LSD being sprayed over your island to counteract it's effects. Please cease and desist you immediately.

You wouldn't even know about us yet. No one would.

But soon everyone will be Happy. So Happy . . . forever.

SC #307

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 11:36 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Alright, the map is up. Some of you have slightly different territories than you request, more or less. That's to try and minimize dead conflict-less expansion zones, and start everyone on an even footing. I'm working on the IC right now.

What factions do the colors correspond to? I don't remember anyone in Western Europe.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:36 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Alright, the map is up. Some of you have slightly different territories than you request, more or less. That's to try and minimize dead conflict-less expansion zones, and start everyone on an even footing. I'm working on the IC right now.

What factions do the colors correspond to? I don't remember anyone in Western Europe.

That's the Brits, and the Scandinavians. Both apps are still in progress, iirc, but I did say that people that were already working on apps would be allowed to finish them.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Tue May 01, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 11:37 am

The Burning Sun wrote:What factions do the colors correspond to? I don't remember anyone in Western Europe.

That's the Brits, and the Scandinavians.

The corporation? We directly control territory?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:37 am

The Burning Sun wrote:
That's the Brits, and the Scandinavians.

The corporation? We directly control territory?

Read the edited post- I clarified.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 11:43 am

The Burning Sun wrote:The corporation? We directly control territory?

Read the edited post- I clarified.

I apologise, but I have no idea what you are referring to.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:45 am

The Burning Sun wrote:What factions do the colors correspond to? I don't remember anyone in Western Europe.

That's the Brits, and the Scandinavians. Both apps are still in progress, iirc, but I did say that people that were already working on apps would be allowed to finish them.

I'm aware of both a British and Scandinavian player who are putting together Power applications.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Tue May 01, 2018 11:47 am

I'm aware of both a British and Scandinavian player who are putting together Power applications.

Oh, I see. Do corporate HQ's have any crunch effect, or can we build wherever we want?
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue May 01, 2018 11:48 am

The Burning Sun wrote:

Oh, I see. Do corporate HQ's have any crunch effect, or can we build wherever we want?

Not yet they don't, nope. Feel free to put together an Innovation to, say, increase Capital production in the region where your Corporate HQ is located.

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:49 am

Not yet they don't, nope. Feel free to put together an Innovation to, say, increase Capital production in the region where your Corporate HQ is located.

So what are innovations limited to?

SC #307

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue May 01, 2018 11:49 am

So are the same rules for secret projects are the same for the last colonies?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Tue May 01, 2018 11:51 am

I'll definitely be keeping a eye on this...

Auphelia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Tue May 01, 2018 11:52 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:I'll definitely be keeping a eye on this...

Would you like some Milk?

SC #307

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse