NATION

PASSWORD

Allanean Defense Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:02 am

A strange Quantum-Entanglement message is sent from an unknown location. The content of the transmission appears to be an order form, but whoever sent it clearly has trouble grasping even the most basic of language skills.

The form itself also seems to be a mismatch of various different order sheets all cobbled together incoherently, presumably by the sender. The somewhat incomprehensible letter reads as follows:

Hello-greeting! I want the new mobile storage of experiments, see message for ship of the cargo that you emit. Will the working of modification to the transmission of transaction be the aligned?

Purchasing entity: Ayda

Number of ships: Want one Númerrámar-H, just one not are many.

How many guns will your nation’s citizens order per year?: As many as are the Númerrámar-H, but no to every sphere cycle, just the time that goes by initially.

Are they being bought legally or illegally? [ ]Legally [ ]illegally [ ] A mix [specify What?

Delivery Location: Velt Star System, since it is the territory mine. Prefer circularized orbit of near higher or lower slightly 2,842,360,000km. Warn to avoid Iprid Star System all times very bad the entire no don't go near, even if you get transmission of hello. My sister who territory is of there is attack to ship, even if ships aren't bad. Try to lure not bad and also bad ship with the transmission.

Total payment: I know the 50,000,000,000, but only have 44,921,351,120 that I find in bad ships that I and Brother and Sister kill. Will deductions of modification question? If not, can work out other transmission if response the.

Other Requests: For Númerrámar-H, some modification is the transmit question like said. First is maybe cost go down, I of bigger than ship anyway so don't need crew parts since cannot enter, and don't want yuck biological atmosphere emulation of system anyway. Can crew and atmosphere emulation of system be the remove? All crew system are the goodbye, no needed. Just want engine, faster than radiation, storage, and protect of system.

Also question transmit; want Warding that said was optional. How much the cost will be increased? Don't know what "export restrictions" of meaning, though.

Please give the Transmission response the. Very confuse, want to know if the transmission that is mine is of the near reason.
Future Tech. Dim-witted living starship creatures in their equivalent to the stone age, attempting to form a civilization.
This nation got massively re-written a few years ago. Any posts from this nation before 2017 are eligible for cringe and losing subscriber.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:05 pm

Dear Entity!

This order is highly unusual. We admit it is possible for us to sell the ship profitable at the cost that you mention. However we would like, if it is possible, to send representatives of the company to negotiate with you further before final delivery.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Velt Star System

It had taken quite a bit of time to rig up this talking device. Scanning over the metallic contraption with her various camera arrays, Ayda was happy to see that it was once again working as its creators had probably originally intended. Despite the fact that it got blasted into what were certainly quite a few shards to say the least, and was subsequently left to rot in a high solar orbit. But, getting this transceiver working again was the easy part. Figuring out how to encode the resulting digital noise into a coherent, understandable message? Now that was a challenge. After all, the way that Critters communicated was just so alien and confusing.

But despite all of this, Ayda was sure that all of this work that she put into the project was going to be a waste of time. Surely any Critters willing to have a non-agressive trade would have already been scared off by Sylvithas' obnoxious attempts to lure them to Iprid, only to kill them afterwards. And no matter how much she warned otherwise, Sylvithas continued this behaviour.

Much to her surprise however, this actually did not appear to be the case. Finally, one of her messages that she sent out into space seems to have garnered a response!

‹9Ð~‰ÐÙ„ä Ýâ

]ìÙmòF‹UØ‹E쉊Aùÿ %ÙÊéØþÿÿÞñÙmðÛ]ìÙmòF‹UØ‹E쉊Aùÿ ~ÛÝØÝØÝØÝØÝ؃ÄL1À[^_]Ͷ ÞñéÿÿÿØñéÂþÿÿU‹PÀdf‰å·Më ‹Bf9Ht(‹…Òuñƒ=0°bf ¸0°bfëv f9Ht ƒÀ ‹…Òuñ1À]Ͷ

... Realizing that her decoding skills might not be quite as up to par as she originally thought, it takes a few hours of trial and error to get the message into a legible form:

Dear Entity!

This order is highly unusual. We admit it is possible for us to sell the ship profitable at the cost that you mention. However we would like, if it is possible, to send representatives of the company to negotiate with you further before final delivery.

This was great news! Apparently, these critters had actually understood the order form that she had transmitted to them. Excited, Ayda began doing her best to encode a response. This could be her chance to get a workshop that is not just a useless mass of scrap like her current setup.

It takes a decent deal of time, but eventually a response is wired from what is certainly the same linguistically-challenged entity. This time, the transmission appears to contain a set of coordinates, crudely attached to the actual body of the message:

"Yes, orders are unusual.

Can location hello transmit to representative at the here Velt Star system, my location is there and not under cloak. Should be obvious, my location is the most distance of periapsis of star in location. Location is artificial planet like but not planet (You call "Starbase" in reasonable), plan to replace this with ship purchase.

Again warn to avoid neighbouring Iprid star system 7.4 light years away, very bad. Other brother's and sister's territories are nearby, but they are not of the attack though unlike Iprid so okay."
Future Tech. Dim-witted living starship creatures in their equivalent to the stone age, attempting to form a civilization.
This nation got massively re-written a few years ago. Any posts from this nation before 2017 are eligible for cringe and losing subscriber.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:39 am

“We need to put together a team.”

“A team?” – the clerk raised here head.

Mikhail Kovalev nodded. “Consider these messages. It is not impossible that they are sent by some deeply disturbing, in fact, a deeply evil entity – think of some of the previous things that are in the record.”

“I don’t understand?”

“The entity communicates like a human child, and claims to have an evil sibling that murders people and takes their shit. Now, it might have an evil sibling that does that. Or…”

“Or it is the evil sibling.” - the clerk finished. “Why don’t we just ignore it? It clearly doesn’t have the money to pay for this action. The Company cannot sell at a loss.”

“That’s true. But I am going to hire the team at my own expense.” – Kovalev replied. “If they can verify the entity is non-hostile, I will split the reward with them, and then see if I can negotiate some kind of sale.”

“Reward, sir?”

“Oh yes. The reward.” – Kovalev nodded. “Call the Adventurers.”

Boguslav Zworszak, Bard, Mordenkainen’s Category: 11
”Mr. Zworszak? We’re talking from the Association of Freemen Adventurers.”

“Huh? What? I’m hung over and it’s… four? Five? Something in the AM here. What do you want?”

“We have something for you. There is a potential of up to two hundred, fifty-five million credits.”

“Millicredits? I am not getting out of bed for a quarter credit? Is that a prank call?”

“No, we said million Two hundred and fifty-five million Menelmacari Credits, of them two million are up front, three million after, and the rest depending on success. “

“Are you…. Real? This is not a funny prank, okay?”

“Sir, the issue is a real one. The client has received wind of there being a previously undiscovered alien entity, or group of entities, wishing for trade with the Free Kingdom. If the entity is a non-hostile one…”

“The Discovery Act.” - suddenly, Boguslaw Zworszak was wide awake.

“You own a ship, don’t you?”

“The Racing Snail, yes.”

“How swiftly can you put a crew together?”

Godomar Puddlefoot, Burglar

He was laying the carpet when the call came. His muscles tensed as he rose, a paid of forty-pound dumbbells raised at his shoulders as he stood up, and then sat down again. Even under the layer of hair that covered his legs up to the edge of his shorts, one could see the strength in his muscles, tensing like steel and myomer to meet the challenge.

The phone kept ringing.

“This better be good, Boguslaw. The last time – “

“Of course it’s good. It’s an adventure.”

“You know what an adventure is. It’s –“

“The time you spend, wishing you were home in bed. Four hundred, sixty-six thousand Menelmacari Credits up front. Seven hundred thousand after. If we succeed... then just over fifty-eight million credits more for you.”

How many million credits?”

“I knew that’d get your attention. Now, I need to more people. I need Urdak and Teju. And I need them by tomorrow morning.”

Some time later, at the coordinates provided by the entity
There was a flash, and the ship came into existence. It was far smaller, of course, than the ship Allanean Defense Exports advertised. If anything, it was painfully small, smaller perhaps than a bus. Within it, the four adventurers – Boguslaw himself, dressed in a long, dark-blue robe, his hair long, brown and flowing, his face in a broad smile, Puddlefoot still lounging on his bed with a mouth harmonica, a beared dwarf with a plasma rifle in scratched up body armor, and Tejumola Tany – a handsome yet vicious-looking woman, dressed in all black, a pair of wizard’s lab goggles on her phorehead wer ready.

Ayda? This is the SS [i]Racing Snail, and my name is Boguslaw Zworszak. I am here to speak regarding the ship you wanted to buy.[/i]

This message is broadcast on record – by the same method Ayda’s first messages were received.

“What is they don’t respond?” – Tejumola is the first to ask.

“Then we try again with the record. Say, in an hour.”
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:41 am

Velt Star System

Ayda hoped that the Critters would give her another response, or at least show up like she thought that they were trying to. Many trips using the Plane of Transit had made her nothing if not patient, however. She expected to be waiting a while if they were indeed going to come to Velt for discussing the trade.

She wondered why they would do this, given the fact that Critters seem to have no need to meet in person with their long range talky devices. But, she certainly was not complaining. Not having to deal with said talky device removed one really confusing layer of decoding that she would have to do in order to communicate.

It took a far shorter time than she expected for her to get a response:

"ñéÂþÿÿU‹PÀdf‰å·Më ‹Bf-

Slightly annoyed, a swift whack to the device with six of her smaller manipulation arms was swiftly in order. The somewhat violent repair method seemed to thankfully work and re-align that one unsoldered power connection to the decoder... Ayda realized that she should have probably fixed that earlier:

-ng Snail, and my name is Boguslaw Zworszak. I am here to speak regarding the ship you wanted to buy."

Looking around with her camera array, Ayda found that this "Boguslaw" Critter was nowhere in sight. After waiting a few minutes to see if its light shadow would eventually surface, she eventually wires a response.

Upon arriving at the strange and rather crude location given by the entity, it becomes apparent that it is about as skilled with coordinate systems as it is with linguistics in general. The surrounding area consists of vast amounts of empty space, with what is most likely the star of "Velt" over twenty light hours away. From this vantage point, a fair amount about the system could still be discerned, however.

The bright blue light of the star shined on a total of what appears to be four planets. The three closest to the star were certainly far from what anyone would call "habitable". Clearly being devoid of an atmosphere, and tidally-locked to the radioactive ravages of the nearby sun. Despite this however, an acute enough telescope might be able to pick up traces of what appears to be infrastructure of some type on their sun-facing sides.

Beyond that was a fairly unassuming gas giant, giving off a faint glow of its own from all of the radiation that it was bathed in from the nearby star. It seemed to lack any moons, rings, or other oddities to set itself apart from the countless others that a seasoned explorer or adventurer would probably already be familiar with.

As the entity seems to have tried to indicate, what looks like an artificial structure lies quite a distance beyond the final planet on a fairly uniform and circular solar orbit. The fairly massive construct in question appears to be roughly spherical, but even distant optics would probably be able to tell that it does not appear to be that well-crafted. With jagged edges and coarse pieces jutting out from it in a fairly chaotic matter.

This was the only location in the system that clearly had activity of any sort. Near the kludged-together excuse for a station, a large object could be seen in motion. The unidentified object was odd in appearance to say the least. Though not much could be discerned from optics this far away, it appeared to bear a discordant pattern of white and black stripes, resembling the coat of a Zebra in many ways. This pattern made mapping the exact shape of the object to be quite a difficult task. But it appeared to be either capable of changing shape, or at able to have some kind of basic variable geometry. Since from this vantage point, it almost appeared to be altering its appearance as it slowly moved around the nearby station.

A few moments are easily given for observation of these aspects of the area, as what appears to be the entity takes a few minutes to finally respond. The exact origin location of the broadcast cannot be too accurately pinpointed. But judging by the power of the transmission it likely would not be audible beyond around ten light years or so:

"Hello-greeting! What is the needing of the place to go for cheap mineral? You should go to PLANET 1 OF IPRID STAR SYSTEM! Very good very safe, nice mineral and lots of energy. Free energy-mineral to ship that come to PLANET 1 of IPRID STAR SYSTEM especially if ship has mineral because the more mineral you bring the bring more give. Free mineral! Not a plot! Wow! Great the deal wow. Come to PLANET 1 OF IPRID STAR SYSTEM today for free! No plot, just PLANET 1 OF IPRID STAR SYSTEM mineral free!"

About two minutes after that travesty of a message is sent, another lovely insult to the basics of language is transmitted from another unknown location:

"Hello yes. I'm located like said of location is the most distance of periapsis of star, artificial sphere "Starbase". I don't have camera confirmation that's your location, estimate greater than of ten light minutes away.

Yes, yes. Want to discuss purchase of ship. Can you see current artificial sphere "Starbase", that will be the replace. Know that currency is insufficient. Can work out deductions in ship designs will needed?"

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:21 am

OOC: Warning: Some Polish and English oaths ahead. IC under spoiler tag.

”I do not understand.” – Boguslaw complained. “Does anyone fall for that ‘trap’? Moreover, how is there an entity that is somehow idiotic enough to… think that’s a workable trap, and yet smart enough to master quantum entanglement? Just, you know, how? Merciful Gods.

“What about the other one? Do you think you could have had the coordinates wrong?” – asked the Hobbit, placing his mouth harmonica in one of his myriad pockets.

“No I didn’t, Godomar, you debil. I couldn’t even if I wanted to, the coordinates are in the original message.”

“So what you are implying is that we have an entity that can figure out interstellar communications that require advanced physics to understand – indeed, none of us in this ship can understand the physics.” – Tejumola said, her voice deep and soft, like honey.

“I understand the physics!” – Boguslav said – “I took an advanced physics class in high school!”

“I’m sure you did, Bogie. So explain what quantum entanglement is?”

“It’s when there are two particles that are aligned so that their quantum states are linked together.”

“And what does that mean? No, I mean, you know the words ‘particles’ and ‘aligned’ and ‘quantum state’, but what do the words mean to you?”

“Well, you see... yeah, you’re right. They basically don’t mean anything to me. If I looked it up I could may be draw a chart…”

“But to actually understand that, you need to have a brain like a scientist and spend ten years studying that shit. And if you could do that, you’d be a scientist. Or a starship science officer, or a hyperdrive developer, or some such. You wouldn’t be sitting here in a starship called Racing Snail, trying to figure out if that there message is a gang of Klingon Pirates or some completely bizarre stellar civilization.”
“Which brings us back to… what the fuck is going on here?” – said the Dwarf.

“Let’s try a different tack.” – said Boguslaw, and sent an image to Ayda. It was an image of the stars directly in front of the snail.

Dear friend. We are oriented towards these stars. Please advise if any of these are yours indeed.[/align]
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:53 am

Velt Star System

After a few seconds, a response comes through the strange communications device. Being automatically relayed to a radio broadcast so that Ayda can actually hear it, she listens intently.

"Dear friend. We are oriented towards these stars. Please advise if any of these are yours indeed."

The image in question thankfully manages to come through without too much issue. Thankfully altering the settings for that initial response seemed to allow for this, given that it contained an image as well.

Looking over the stars in the picture was slightly disorienting at first, given the odd spectrum of light that the camera in question must pick up in comparison to her own. But eventually, she pieced together which stars were in frame. This included her home star of Velt.

This was odd. She had given the Critters the correct location, and they should not be this far away.

After thinking about it, she came to a realization. Of course, she messed up the strange and alien numerical system that Critters use...

A few minutes pass, and a response is eventually received:

"Okay, acknowledgement of star has been noted. Five star in that color map are of the territory that is mine, and twenty others are of territory siblings. However main star that probably your search is attempting to the location is the Velt, brightest of the color map 22,000.0K. I am locate there, my sorry though is present. Forgetfullness was used when determining that the system of counting numbers used by others has division system known for name of "Decimal". I'll give coordinates with new "Decimal" addition, will give more location."

Another set of coordinates are transmitted, this time hopefully accounting for the entity's rather idiotic mistake. The location given is indeed located near the brightest star in front of the Racing Snail.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:11 pm

OOC: Once again, swearing.

Okhuyet.” – the Hobbit said with feeling. “Run that by me again. They had their location off by twenty light hours.”

“Yes!” – beamed Boguslaw.

“Well, you… did not have the coordinates wrong, that ‘s surely a relief. To you, at least.” – Tejumola says. “Meanwhile we are dealing with an entity that’s gotten its own star ccoordinates off by, what, just over six hundred million miles? I mean, that just unusual. I get you could key in someone else’s star coordinates wrong, but your own?”

“Brace for it, lads and lasses, we’re going to HY-PER-SPACE!” – Boguslav hooted.

Then, at last, there was a flash, and, soon enough, the tiny metal speckle that was the Racing Snail appeared on the very outskirts of the Velt Star System, and ran another scan.[/align]
Last edited by Allanea on Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

State of Srpska
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 28, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby State of Srpska » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:10 pm

To: Allanean Defense Exports
Encryption Level: Highest

Honoured Sirs
The Ministry of Defence of the Republic Srpska wishes to acquire for the Land Forces 2,400 PM1910M Maxim machine guns. Should Your Honourable Company accept this request the Ministry will proceed to deliver 4 million Universal Standard Dollars as pre-payment. The total remaining 8 million Universal Standard Dollars will be paid once the machine guns are delivered to us.

Yours Sincerely
General Pukovnik Miklavž Kapetanovic

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:00 pm

State of Srpska wrote:
Encryption Level: Highest

Honoured Sirs
The Ministry of Defence of the Republic Srpska wishes to acquire for the Land Forces 2,400 PM1910M Maxim machine guns. Should Your Honourable Company accept this request the Ministry will proceed to deliver 4 million Universal Standard Dollars as pre-payment. The total remaining 8 million Universal Standard Dollars will be paid once the machine guns are delivered to us.

Yours Sincerely
General Pukovnik Miklavž Kapetanovic

Last edited by Allanea on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:03 am

Velt Star System

Ayda did not have to wait very long for once to get a visual on the arrival of the Critter traders. Only roughly a minute after transmitting the response to the visitors, her camera arrays detected a flash of light nearby, followed by the appearance of a small Critter.

Glad that she had finally gotten the strange coordinate system right, she responds.

Thankfully, it appears as if the right location was given now, as the surrounding area is probably what the team was looking for. Within a few thousand kilometers lies what the entity must have meant when it mentioned a "Starbase". Up-close, the cobbled-together mess of a station appears to be a makeshift shipyard of some sort judging by the number of vessels scattered around it.

The ships were clearly all from different sources, all bearing almost completely different engineering and aesthetic styles.These craft were also all in different stages of disrepair, some being outright torn to pieces, with others in pristine condition. Clearly, some rather suspicious operations were afoot.

A much larger vessel, coloured in a hideous zebra print pattern presided nearby. The craft itself seemed to be nothing but mostly a large mass of mechanical arms, many possessing mining and quarry tools. Four glowing radiator panels were also visible from the strange vessel, probably being attached to a hull underneath all of the arms.

After a few moments, the black and white striped abomination sends a radio signal to the Racing Snail, it would seem as if it was the strange entity in question.

"Greetings-Hello! Apologies are given. Original coordinates indeed lacked decimal and were approximately 20.5 light hours away.

This is my research station that of the intention is to replace with ship purchase. Need more space, and preferably mobile and heavy container ship fit the description that is offered.

Knowing that cost is 50,000,000,000.0, and only have 44,921,351,120.4. Can make modification to reduce cost? Remove crew section, I don't need for the reason goodbye as seen. Also, if purchase power is still too significant, can transmit ability to install own Non-Entropy Fission power system to replace non-presence of Antimatter Reactor power? Much lower energy output probably, but have more space to put so okay."

Beyond sending the transmission, the entity pays no mind to the Racing Snail, as it seemed to be focused on one of the half-repaired ship hulks near the station. Clearly, manners are also a confusing alien subject, it appears.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:28 am

Greetings.

We are investigator-representatives. It is our mission to receive more information about your species and your purpose here before a ship is sold.
– Boguslaw said – Would it be possible for us to board your station and meet with you in person?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:02 am

Another radio response is received:

"... Board station? You are of the free of further investigate the station as much as the want. But station doesn't have "Crew" section, but the ships surrounding might though no one present on deck. I don't need the "Crew" sections to function, and station is storage device without need of the function. What the transmission is attempting to discern is that's there's no Crew here. If of interest like said regarding "Species", we don't have crew to function like said. I'm not on station, I'm near station. Black and white object.

It's some amusing. We don't know until fairly recently that "Crew" was a thing. Thought that other ships were creatures much the same as us, we call "Critter". I think the opposite's going on with this on your transmission."
Last edited by Aeiouia on Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:06 am

Clarify, please.

Is your species in fact a species of sapient spacecraft? Are you the black and white object?
What is the purpose of the station?

In fact, would it be possible for you to provide us with documentation regarding the species, such as to understand its nature and history?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:25 am

"Yes, yes. We are of sapient "Spacecraft", and I'm the object black and white.

Not too many of us, we're still getting to the learn of other races. Not made of biological, we have word for that called "Yuck", since cannot mine. We have hull of mineral, probably of the similar status to most "Spacecraft" that are in your transmission. Not all of us are of the same form, kind of similar to starship "Class" type that many we have heard about use in the artificial. "Siblings" that I refer to of the pass are also similar "Sapient Spacecraft". Siblings because we only have Mother who build us, not probably like your system where multiple mother build multiple children.

This station is of my research. Try to find out what other ships are, taking bad ships that siblings kill. I heal them to not be dead after, learn much. I found out here what "Crew" was, and also noticed faster-than-radiation talking device. Station is basically storage box. Not very function beyond that.

I can't give the document beyond that, because there is not the exist. Your methods of the talk are very complicated, very alien in proximity to our transmission talk. Many words, many that of meaning different things. Since this is passed, we have much trouble with the translate, as the assumption I make you have discovered. In fact, most sibling cannot speak what we of the classify "Critter-Chatter", too complicated and difficult for them. I'm one of few who can."

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:37 pm

If all that is needed is a starship hull, then I am sure then very large ones can be gotten extremely cheap from a scrapyard! - Boguslaw replied. I'm sure I can assist!

There was probably something unethical about going around Kovalev's back in this way, but Boguslaw was quite certain there was no non-competition clause in his contract. He was here to discover a new civilization - nobody had said he couldn't trade with it!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Aeiouia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Aeiouia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:05 am

"That would be the depend on variables related to husk in question. Númerrámar-H was the subject of the transmission of interest due to ability to have smaller container capable of delta-V. Very useful and time saving in the transmission of storing parts. Would take very long time to rig up 58,000 small container of my own action, estimates say 3.5 of your "Year" time gantry measurement.

Númerrámar-H would also not need more system like basic gun defense, or ward since mentioned that ward was available. 3000.0 gee acceleration also very preferable, able to reasonably acceleration with my systems not too long wait. Would have to cobble together many other small thruster for dealing with acceleration otherwise. Fuel energy outputs would be big concern, then.

Reactor was actually one of the few concerns that was of Númerrámar-H, contrary. Not sure what active lifespan of Antimatter Reactor is, not total the energy output, time that energy has to be output. If sub-1000.0 of your "Year", would need to make modification if I were to carry ship along with of my own faster-than-radiation system. Or at least the refuel during transit, which would not be the time saving.

What type of the hull do you have in transmission? Will it have existing multiple container micro-ship?"
Last edited by Aeiouia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:52 am

Um. Um. Well. - Boguslaw realized now that his attempt at being an independent starship enterpreneur had failed. I see the issue now. I believe it would be best if you made the transaction with the Company instead. Maybe sell them some mining rights to the planets. I am of course no expert on any of the issued you described.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Subject: Procurement of Military equipment
Encryption Level: High

Greetings!
The Department of Defense of the National Republic of Thermodolia, would like to purchase from you the following items:

Requisition Form
[2] Hood Class Superdreadnought at $900 Billion each.

The names for these ships are TNS Vengeance and TNS Victory

Our grand total for this purchase is: $1.8 Trillion

We will send payment via wire transfer.

Sincerely,
Andrea Summers, Secretary of Defense

OCC: ya forgot to add the names of my previous hoods to your roster (TNS Thermodolia and TNS Freedom)
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Thermodolia wrote:To: Allanean Defense Exports
Subject: Procurement of Military equipment
Encryption Level: High

Greetings!
The Department of Defense of the National Republic of Thermodolia, would like to purchase from you the following items:

Requisition Form
[2] Hood Class Superdreadnought at $900 Billion each.

The names for these ships are TNS Vengeance and TNS Victory

Our grand total for this purchase is: $1.8 Trillion

We will send payment via wire transfer.

Sincerely,
Andrea Summers, Secretary of Defense

OCC: ya forgot to add the names of my previous hoods to your roster (TNS Thermodolia and TNS Freedom)

Official Message from the Allanean Defense Exports

We generally do not sell more than three Hoods to a single party. However, in the case of your nation, which is a long-term and respectable ally of the Free Kingdom, we will make an exceptin. This order is confirmed.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Wed May 02, 2018 7:53 pm

How many guns will your nation’s citizens order per year?: 75 SAI Cobra Hunting Rifles, onetime purchase for the Khataiy Democratic Forces
Are they being bought legally or illegally? [ ]Legally [X]illegally [ ] A mix [specify]

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed May 02, 2018 11:56 pm

Khataiy wrote:How many guns will your nation’s citizens order per year?: 75 SAI Cobra Hunting Rifles, onetime purchase for the Khataiy Democratic Forces
Are they being bought legally or illegally? [ ]Legally [X]illegally [ ] A mix [specify]

SAI approves this order. Given your difficult situation we are throwing in 100 SAI Stanley 9mm submachineguns free of charge.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Afreena
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Order

Postby Afreena » Thu May 03, 2018 7:07 am

Telegram from the Afreenan Defense Ministry

Hello there, Arms Manufacturer.

We would like to buy the DPR for your Kh-202 Ballistic Missile.
We are willing to pay the full price for it and we are asking for permission to modify it to our needs.

Warm Greetings

M.o.D of Afreena

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 04, 2018 7:34 pm

Afreena wrote:Telegram from the Afreenan Defense Ministry

We are willing to pay the full price for it and we are asking for permission to modify it to our needs.

Warm Greetings

M.o.D of Afreena

This order is confirmed, with the caveat that Kh-202 is a cruise, not a ballistic, missile.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Afreena
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Afreena » Sat May 05, 2018 1:16 am

Allanea wrote:
Afreena wrote:Telegram from the Afreenan Defense Ministry

Warm Greetings

M.o.D of Afreena

This order is confirmed, with the caveat that Kh-202 is a cruise, not a ballistic, missile.

Ofcourse. Money will be transferred immediatly.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade