NATION

PASSWORD

DISCUSSION THREAD: GLOBAL UNDER 18 LIBERATION/REVOLUTION

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Anarcitopianchillstate
Attaché

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

DISCUSSION THREAD: GLOBAL UNDER 18 LIBERATION/REVOLUTION

Postby Anarcitopianchillstate » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 pm

The person behind the chillstates, (me) https://twitter.com/Charlie95016139, has embarked on a bold mission - to inspire under 18s around the world to rise up against their oppressors (and to directly speak to decision makers) - the oppressors being school uniforms, sexist and anti free expression dress codes, unreasonable restrictions on technology, extreme academic pressure and a lack of respect for their way of entertainment. The global liberation will take place this summer - in a "minors summer" - similar to the "Arab Spring" - in which the following will hopefully happen:

My ally Stefano Pavone https://twitter.com/Swevicus will email Damien Hinds, the UK education secretary, to try to convince him to abolish school uniforms throughout the nation that founded the archaic, authoritarian practise
I will get round to emailing the NYRA about a plan to help abolish sexist dress codes at a state or even FEDERAL level - to ensure total free expression - schools should revert to the same dress code as passengers at an airport, for example
I will in the next few days get round to emailing the Guamianian dep. of education, to explain why their mandatory uniforms NEED TO GO
Puerto Rico may be contacted similar
There is also a proposal to contact Costa Rica and other staunchly pro uniform democracies!

Also Australia and New Zealand should be contacted about abolishing uniforms!!!!

Also MORE WILL COME!!!!! WE WILL NEVER STOP IN GLOBAL UNDER 18 STRUGGLE AGAINST ADULTISM AND AGEISM! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

I would like to see international reactions to this operation. What do you think of this bold plan to appease the teenagers of the world!!!!! International reactions below!

Anarcitopianchillstate
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarcitopianchillstate » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Oh and Emmanuel Macron's stupid phone ban in french schools needs TO BE STOPPED!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:The person behind the chillstates, (me) https://twitter.com/Charlie95016139,
We know...

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:has embarked on a bold mission - to inspire under 18s around the world to rise up against their oppressors (and to directly speak to decision makers) - the oppressors being school uniforms, sexist and anti free expression dress codes, unreasonable restrictions on technology, extreme academic pressure and a lack of respect for their way of entertainment.
Which is essentially the same talking-point (that being "Down with uniforms!") that you and your mates emeritus over at the Kids Alliance have been peddling for a long while, but only on a slightly larger scale and with a bit of "No linear GCSEs, please, we're British" chucked in.

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:The global liberation will take place this summer - in a "minors summer" - similar to the "Arab Spring" -
And how are you going to score so many successes in the next four months, then?

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:in which the following will hopefully happen:

My ally Stefano Pavone https://twitter.com/Swevicus will email Damien Hinds, the UK education secretary, to try to convince him to abolish school uniforms
I think you'll find that successfully petitioning HM Government is slightly harder than that...

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:throughout the nation that founded the archaic, authoritarian practise
Your proof for this is...? Or are we back to Blame The British Empire again?

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:I will get round to emailing the NYRA about a plan to help abolish sexist dress codes at a state or even FEDERAL level - to ensure total free expression - schools should revert to the same dress code as passengers at an airport, for example
If by the NYRA you mean these guys, then I'm confused. If you mean Betsy DeVos, you have already tweeted her about the matter (it attracted the most attention not in the Oval Office, but over in the more comfortable climes of NSG). There's this thing called "spam," you know, and it's not just a canned luncheon meat...

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:I will in the next few days get round to emailing the Guamianian dep. of education, to explain why their mandatory uniforms NEED TO GO
There is also a proposal to contact Costa Rica and other staunchly pro uniform democracies!

Also Australia and New Zealand should be contacted about abolishing uniforms!!!!
You don't live in any of those countries, and we don't know if you have any chummies that do.

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:Also MORE WILL COME!!!!!
And WHEN WILL IT COME?????

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:WE WILL NEVER STOP IN GLOBAL UNDER 18 STRUGGLE AGAINST ADULTISM AND AGEISM! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
I was told it was happening this summer right at the start of your OP.

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:I would like to see international reactions to this operation.
Well, that's what you're getting, and will get in the next few days. We're talking about JenGuv: NationStates, not a deserted mid-noughties-era forum with only five active members.

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:What do you think of this bold plan to appease the teenagers of the world!!!!!
Teenagers (at least those under 18) are legally unable to vote in many countries; if they can, they are likely to be aged 16 or 17. As Luziyca said in your Betsy DeVos thread, politicians will not listen to your lot - every minute spend babbling on about school uniforms is likely to be a minute that could have been spent babbling on about healthcare or road maintainance or that war they just declared on Lydia for hoarding global electrum supplies or whatever happens to be in vogue right now.

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:International reactions below!
As above.
Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:Oh and Emmanuel Macron's stupid phone ban in french schools needs TO BE STOPPED!
I say! Do you live in the Fifth Republic of France, or else hold citizenship or residency there? Do you go to school there? If the answer to any of the above questions is "HELL NO!!!" or words to that effect, then this issue is likely to hold little bearing towards your future. Besides, mobile phone bans in schools are usually conducted under the guise of "We want people to talk face-to-face" rather than "My name's Mister President, but you know me better as Walter the Softy from the Beano."
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:13 pm

What in tarnation? What does this have to do with gameplay?

Anarcitopianchillstate
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Anarcitopianchillstate » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:23 pm

The NYRA stands for the National Youth Rights Association!

Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:25 pm

And why should we care?
Last edited by Hinodia on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Hinomoto"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:52 pm

This probably belongs in General, not Game Play.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Anarcitopianchillstate wrote:The person behind the chillstates, (me) https://twitter.com/Charlie95016139, has embarked on a bold mission - to inspire under 18s around the world to rise up against their oppressors (and to directly speak to decision makers) - the oppressors being school uniforms, sexist and anti free expression dress codes, unreasonable restrictions on technology, extreme academic pressure and a lack of respect for their way of entertainment. The global liberation will take place this summer - in a "minors summer" - similar to the "Arab Spring" - in which the following will hopefully happen:

My ally Stefano Pavone https://twitter.com/Swevicus will email Damien Hinds, the UK education secretary, to try to convince him to abolish school uniforms throughout the nation that founded the archaic, authoritarian practise
I will get round to emailing the NYRA about a plan to help abolish sexist dress codes at a state or even FEDERAL level - to ensure total free expression - schools should revert to the same dress code as passengers at an airport, for example
I will in the next few days get round to emailing the Guamianian dep. of education, to explain why their mandatory uniforms NEED TO GO

Also MORE WILL COME!!!!! WE WILL NEVER STOP IN GLOBAL UNDER 18 STRUGGLE AGAINST ADULTISM AND AGEISM! VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

I would like to see international reactions to this operation. What do you think of this bold plan to appease the teenagers of the world!!!!! International reactions below!

This does not belong in this forum. The way it is written, it doesn't belong in the General Discussion forum, either. In fact, didn't you try this same thing there? Either conform to the rules of the site or find somewhere else to play.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay