NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Jedi Academy [A Pub RP] (OOC-DEAD)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Best Lightsaber Colour?

- Blue
11%
- Green
11%
- Yellow
19%
- Violet
15%
- Orange
4%
- Pink
4%
- Red
15%
- OTHER
22%

Total votes : 27

Relikai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Relikai » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 pm

Northern Poland wrote:
Northern Poland wrote:Name: Randolph Thompson

There’s still issues regarding the basic background.

A six-year old won’t be able to carry 2 days worth of prepared food and water let alone ten, with enough nutrition to last a journey across the desert where one would be easily spotted/killed by the slavers or many other perils.

Also at 6 years old, there is not enough mature mentality to formulate an escape, less an off world escape, without connections, by simply showing away everywhere while not being caught/exploited/kidnapped by... the Gangs? The Remnant?

Maybe a teenager could do the latter part, but no one could move in the desert with 10days worth burdening then down, on foot.
How to be legitimately recognised in NS? Be a proper Roleplayer.
In a community where knowledge should be used to uplift the teachable and be used as an interest instead of a necessity, the arrogant abuse of knowledge is interesting to watch.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:34 am

Name: Randolph Thompson
Species:Human

Appearance: Blue eyes, , 5'7, 165 Pounds, Light White Skin, Freckles covering his face, no facial hair, a slight scar next to his left eye,and brown hair.

Lightsaber: Standard, Blue
Ship: Doesn't have one, though he hitches rides from other people.
Equipment: holopad, 1 TX-23 Fireworm Heavy Blaster Pistol.

Likes: Bread,riding speeder bikes, exploring, fixing and building things.
Goals: Traveling the Galaxy

Background: He was born on the desert planet of ambria, at 4 BBY. His father ran with a gang on the desert planet, and his mom was killed shortly after his birth. From a young age, he knew he had to get off the planet. The Planet had slarge Dark side presence, and he didn't know it. he had his first accidental run in with the force when he was 6. He moved a rock without touching it, and he was scared of what he could do. His father found out 2 years later, and tried to sell him off to the highest bidder, which would have probably sold him to the remnants. He stole his dad's speeder bike, and rode off into the desert.He drove for 4 Days to find a space port, and he had to stay away from anyone he saw outside of the port. He knew his father was looking for him, so he had to hide along the way, but he stopped at trading posts to buy stuff. He then found a space port that carried a few large cargo ships, and a bunch of smaller ones. He ditched the speeder bike in the sand, never to be seen again. He managed to hide on a cargo ship heading for Naboo.

He managed to get off the ship without getting caught, and he mostly scavenged for food. He managed to get some joyrides on speeders, and enjoys it alot. He used to repair some speeders for money, but he didn't get paid well. He built his own little robot, then sold it to buy a holopad. When he was 17 a jedi Knight found him while he was trying to move something without touching it. The Jedi Knight took him to the new Jedi order, and they accepted him. he was made a kind of Limbo apprentice, since there haven't been any trails.* He is currently looking for new parts to build another one, maybe something like a Pit droid.

Skills: hand to Hand, Using Speeder Bikes, and Good at fixing things
Weaknesses:
1. He is suspicious of people, not working very well with others.
2. He does try to jump into some situations, even though most of them don't really concern him.
3. He is arrogant, believing that he is stronger than he actually is.
RP Example:

DO NOT REMOVE: HK-47
Since there hasn't been trails, and because luke didn't start the youngling academy until 22 ABY, would he automatically made a apprentice, or would he be waiting for trails?
I'm a mostly BBY person, mainly Galactic civil war, And trying to start with the Old Republic era
Last edited by Northern Poland on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:34 pm

So, are we using the same layout as last time, for the academy?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Tayner wrote:So, are we using the same layout as last time, for the academy?

More-or-less for the time being.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Tayner wrote:So, are we using the same layout as last time, for the academy?

More-or-less for the time being.

Cool.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:13 pm

I might change my character to be a gen’dai instead.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Cainesland wrote:I might change my character to be a gen’dai instead.

I'm just gonna step in and say no to a Gen'Dai on the grounds that they are too powerful.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:36 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Cainesland wrote:I might change my character to be a gen’dai instead.

I'm just gonna step in and say no to a Gen'Dai on the grounds that they are too powerful.

Ok. Fair enough. I thought it would be cool to make an old historian as they are long lived and peaceful. I can avoid using one though.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Cainesland wrote:Ok. Fair enough. I thought it would be cool to make an old historian as they are long lived and peaceful. I can avoid using one though.

They typically succumb to mental issues as their brains deteriorate with age. That, and they're impossible to kill without being completely vaporized in a sun. Would be too much of an unfair advantage.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Ok. Fair enough. I thought it would be cool to make an old historian as they are long lived and peaceful. I can avoid using one though.

They typically succumb to mental issues as their brains deteriorate with age. That, and they're impossible to kill without being completely vaporized in a sun. Would be too much of an unfair advantage.

Fair enough. Would a Neti be ok?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 pm

Cainesland wrote:Fair enough. Would a Neti be ok?

What were you planning? And what about your other app? Ignus?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:06 pm

What's the Imperial Remnant view on Jedi?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:13 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Cainesland wrote:Fair enough. Would a Neti be ok?

What were you planning? And what about your other app? Ignus?

An old historian. Someone who was around 1000 years old, and was around when the Yavin Code was signed and the republic started forming again. Someone who studied the history of civilizations and the biology of some of the galaxies flora and fauna, and wrote some books on it. And someone who served as an advisor in the court of Serenno and Papa the Hutt.

I can continue with the application for Ignus however.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:What were you planning? And what about your other app? Ignus?

An old historian. Someone who was around 1000 years old, and was around when the Yavin Code was signed and the republic started forming again. Someone who studied the history of civilizations and the biology of some of the galaxies flora and fauna, and wrote some books on it. And someone who served as an advisor in the court of Serenno and Papa the Hutt.

So basically that one old alien bartender lady from The Force Awakens, except useful and not a background char.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Cainesland wrote:An old historian. Someone who was around 1000 years old, and was around when the Yavin Code was signed and the republic started forming again. Someone who studied the history of civilizations and the biology of some of the galaxies flora and fauna, and wrote some books on it. And someone who served as an advisor in the court of Serenno and Papa the Hutt.

While interesting, they would no doubt be a Jedi Knight I'd assume, given their age and latent connection to the Force. I'd have to think as Knight positions are more demanding than Apprentices.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:08 pm

Name: J'Dar Kalla
Species: Human

Appearance:

Lightsaber: Paired lightsabers, Green-colored.
Ship: N/A
Equipment: N/A

Personality: He has a compassionate side, but considering that he lives alone in Jakku and Jakku is a harsh world, safe to say it is deep down beneath the cover as an arrogant, tough, and looking-for-himself personality type. Safe to say, he is not the friendliest person you'll ever want to be friend, but he can be your friend if you know him long enough.
Likes: Scavenging, selling good stuffs, sleeping, fighting.
Dislikes: Destruction of the Galactic Empire, non-Imperial citizens.
Goals: Finding a new purpose of life.
Fears: Failing to find a new purpose of life and be drowned in his frustration of without purpose of life.

Background:

Born in Naboo on 13 BBY, J'Dar's family was more or less part of the Naboo's Galactic Empire garrison, as J'Dar's father was one of the commanders placed in Naboo. His father was a Galactic loyalist and assisted in the efforts of Galactic Empire to pacified the unruly elements in Naboo. Because of the healthier economy prospects, J'Dar was able to gained necessary knowledge in early years of his childhood. As soon as he was of 13 at 0 BBY he was sent to the Imperial Academy as an Imperial Cadet. With a bright future ahead, he could become one of the Imperial's finest officers. But he was only into 3 years when Battle of Endor happened, with the destructions of Death Star II and Executor. Even Emperor Palpatine himself was killed, as news went by. A year later, and with Jakku happened, the entire Imperial Military went into shatter and destruction. J'Dar was soon stranded in Jakku, though he removed all of his Imperial clothes and put on the clothes as a rather normal inhabitant, putting his back to work for a living while trying to find a way to return to Naboo.

From 6 BBY to 14 BBY, he would spend the next 8 years in Jakku, building up reputation as a skilled black market raider who raids abandoned ships and places for things to be sold upon. Despite that, it seemed from early age he developed Force-sensitive, and though it was overlooked during his time in Imperial Academy, his Force attracted the attention of a Jedi Knight in Jakku. After a period which also involves a very basic introduction to his soon-to-be standard style, a paired lightsabers, J'Dar was sent to the new Academy to turn for a new leaf.

Skills:
- Skilled scavenger. Very perceptive on what is to look for, thus giving him an advantage whenever he is looking for things.
- He still remembers the basic training of an Imperial Cadet, and thus know how to handle firearms and close combat training. Still, he is not an entirely experienced field soldier.
- Fluent in Teedospeak and Uthuthma.
Weaknesses:
- Looking out for himself. Definitely not a team player, experienced it during the early years in Jakku.
- Arrogant, remains of his past as an Imperial cadet and superiority view over the non-Imperial.
RP Example: Hi.

Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:15 pm

Huh. Looks like our characters might get along, @Knockout Gun Gals.
He's an imperial cadet, I'm hailing from a line of Zygerrian slavers, who may nor may not have aided the Inquisitors in finding force sensitive younglings, or meat shields.
Obligatory Quotes below

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Danceria wrote:Huh. Looks like our characters might get along, @Knockout Gun Gals.
He's an imperial cadet, I'm hailing from a line of Zygerrian slavers, who may nor may not have aided the Inquisitors in finding force sensitive younglings, or meat shields.

Yes, hope so. Is the bio fine enough? I'm not entirely sure.

Also I need to look for a good appearance. Anyone have ideas?
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Name: J'Dar Kalla

Just so you know, Endor was 3 ABY and the Battle of Naboo in 4 ABY, sometime before the Battle of Jakku. So Naboo would have been liberated by the New Republic before the end of the war. Otherwise it's fine.

On an unrelated note, I like how the Empire is the favorite by a wide margin.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

Just so you know, Endor was 3 ABY and the Battle of Naboo in 4 ABY, sometime before the Battle of Jakku. So Naboo would have been liberated by the New Republic before the end of the war. Otherwise it's fine.

I hardly favor the Empire or the Republic. I just find being trained by the Empire is the easiest factor to make this bio. Making him a republic would be well...a bit hard to find things.

Also, I'm pretty sure that even if Naboo has been liberated, J'Dar and his family is an Empire loyalists. It would be nasty if he returned to Naboo quickly, so I just left him stranded in Jakku.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

#TarkinDidNothingWrong #DeathStarWasAnInsideJob
Danceria wrote:Huh. Looks like our characters might get along, @Knockout Gun Gals.

Yes, hope so. Is the bio fine enough? I'm not entirely sure.

Also I need to look for a good appearance. Anyone have ideas?

Google "Imperial Agents" or Emperor's Hand OC Star Wars if you're going for a refined imperial look. Or just a scavenger.
Obligatory Quotes below

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:24 pm

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:I hardly favor the Empire or the Republic. I just find being trained by the Empire is the easiest factor to make this bio. Making him a republic would be well...a bit hard to find things.

Also, I'm pretty sure that even if Naboo has been liberated, J'Dar and his family is an Empire loyalists. It would be nasty if he returned to Naboo quickly, so I just left him stranded in Jakku.

Was referring to the poll. As for the bio, was he on-world or off-world by that time? Wasn't sure. Just said he was at Jakku, so he'd be 18 at the battle, so probably evacuated Naboo during the fighting or sometime before?

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Species: Human

Appearance: (Image)

Lightsaber: Paired lightsabers, Green-colored.
Ship: N/A
Equipment: N/A

Personality: He has a compassionate side, but considering that he lives alone in Jakku and Jakku is a harsh world, safe to say it is deep down beneath the cover as an arrogant, tough, and looking-for-himself personality type. Safe to say, he is not the friendliest person you'll ever want to be friend, but he can be your friend if you know him long enough.
Likes: Scavenging, selling good stuffs, sleeping, fighting.
Dislikes: Destruction of the Galactic Empire, non-Imperial citizens.
Goals: Finding a new purpose of life.
Fears: Failing to find a new purpose of life and be drowned in his frustration of without purpose of life.

Background:

Born in Naboo on 13 BBY, J'Dar's family was more or less part of the Naboo's Galactic Empire garrison, as J'Dar's father was one of the commanders placed in Naboo. His father was a Galactic loyalist and assisted in the efforts of Galactic Empire to pacified the unruly elements in Naboo. Because of the healthier economy prospects, J'Dar was able to gained necessary knowledge in early years of his childhood. As soon as he was of 13 at 0 BBY he was sent to the Imperial Academy as an Imperial Cadet. With a bright future ahead, he could become one of the Imperial's finest officers. But he was only into 3 years when Battle of Endor happened, with the destructions of Death Star II and Executor. Even Emperor Palpatine himself was killed, as news went by. A year later, and with Jakku happened, the entire Imperial Military went into shatter and destruction. J'Dar was soon stranded in Jakku, though he removed all of his Imperial clothes and put on the clothes as a rather normal inhabitant, putting his back to work for a living while trying to find a way to return to Naboo.

From 6 BBY to 14 BBY, he would spend the next 8 years in Jakku, building up reputation as a skilled black market raider who raids abandoned ships and places for things to be sold upon. Despite that, it seemed from early age he developed Force-sensitive, and though it was overlooked during his time in Imperial Academy, his Force attracted the attention of a Jedi Knight in Jakku. After a period which also involves a very basic introduction to his soon-to-be standard style, a paired lightsabers, J'Dar was sent to the new Academy to turn for a new leaf.

Skills:
- Skilled scavenger. Very perceptive on what is to look for, thus giving him an advantage whenever he is looking for things.
- He still remembers the basic training of an Imperial Cadet, and thus know how to handle firearms and close combat training. Still, he is not an entirely experienced field soldier.
- Fluent in Teedospeak and Uthuthma.
Weaknesses:
- Looking out for himself. Definitely not a team player, experienced it during the early years in Jakku.
- Arrogant, remains of his past as an Imperial cadet and superiority view over the non-Imperial.
RP Example: Hi.

Finished, pending review.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Could I ask of what age at latest are you allowed to join the New Jedi Order?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:I hardly favor the Empire or the Republic. I just find being trained by the Empire is the easiest factor to make this bio. Making him a republic would be well...a bit hard to find things.

Was referring to the poll. As for the bio, was he on-world or off-world by that time? Wasn't sure. Just said he was at Jakku, so he'd be 18 at the battle, so probably evacuated Naboo during the fighting or sometime before?

A year after Endor happened, he and other Imperial Cadets were send to Jakku to reinforced the Imperial forces in Jakku. When the battle ended, he was left stranded on Jakku, so he never visited Naboo.

He left Naboo when he was 13 and hasn't got the time to return to Naboo.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse