NATION

PASSWORD

The Pub Two | Now Serving Outdated Movie References

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite RP Genre

Action / Adventure
27%
Thriller
4%
Horror
6%
Science Fiction
28%
Nation
18%
Doki Doki Literature Club
17%

Total votes : 71

Tagali Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tagali Federation » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:33 pm

I'd be down to help out with some of the history.
[spoiler=Nation Info]The Tagali Federation- An FT Nation made up of dozens of species.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:18 pm

If you guys are down, these are the following solar systems + planets that I need help with fleshing out.

United Sol Systems (USS)
  • The Sol System
    • Earth
    • Mars
    • Venus
    • The Moon
    • Europa
    • Titan
    • Enceladus
  • The Cesilus System
    • Partikos
    • Athena
    • Kalkoi
  • The Burgundy-4 System
    • Hestia-1
    • Hestia-2
  • The Burgundy-5 System
    • Rome-2
    • Rome-5
    • Ardennes

Free Systems Republic (FSR)
  • The Mazzila System
    • Juniper
    • Corinth
    • Arikall
  • The Hemmastov System
    • Rasputin
    • Davillstov Major
    • Davillstov Minor
    • Toppinkov
  • The Aszera System
    • Timsaad
    • Kilo-8
    • Kilo-3
    • Lamsturi

Obviously, the planets can be super brief, and don't have to be very detailed. Just some mentions on how they were formed, various cities of interest and their contributions to their respective factions. The only planet that 100% matters when it comes to detail, is Ardennes, and I can handle that. All feedback and ideas are 100% welcomed by the way.

Planet Name: Corinth
System: Mazzila
Notable Features: Extremely large planet with 2 moons (Arthur & York)
Allegiance: The Free Systems Republic
Population: 17.5 Billion
Capital City: Esparza (pop. 23.9 Million)
Notable Cities:
  • Sapara (pop. 15.6 Million)
  • Frederickstad (pop. 14.9 Million)
  • New Manila (pop. 10.6 Million)
  • Ostorischk (pop. 9.1 Million)
  • Rigalshand (pop. 8.7 Million)
Languages: English, German, Filipino
Role in Faction: Capital Planet, central strategic hub for the FSR, military planet
Geography: Tropical Jungle (majority of planet); Arctic Tundra (North & South Poles). 8 Main Oceans (41% of the planet is land).
Brief History:
- The first planet colonized by the USS in 2265 in the Mazzila System, comprised mostly of colonists from Germany and the Phillipines
- Popular planet for colonists thanks to the abundance of life already present on the planet and warm temperatures
- Projected to be "Earth 2.0", and quickly became one of the richest colonies under the USS
- Unrest grew as Corinth began to rival Earth as the "dominant planet" in the USS to the point where USS Government began implementing harsher and harsher taxes on Corinth products to give Sol System planets a competitive edge
- Corinth began distancing itself further away from USS policies, eventually forming its own small enclave of influence within the Mazzila system; influencing the policies of Juniper & Arikall
- Corinth Colonial Defense Force (CCDF; precursor to the FSR Armed Forces) formed as an armed response to an increased number of USS forces deployed on Corinth to try and maintain the USS influence on the planet
- Corinth, alongside various other colonies, explodes into an armed revolt against the USS, with the CCDF able to achieve massive amount of success against the USS forces on Corinth
- Much like the other colonies, Corinth experiences a length fight against the USS with countless people being killed. In the end, Corinth was one of the first rebel planets to completely expel the USS from its surface
- "The Peace of Esparza" signed on Corinth in 2407, establishing the FSR and recognizing Corinth as the de facto leader of the FSR
- Rapid militarization of Corinth, as well sees an influx of immigrants
- Has become one of the most wealthy and powerful planets in the known human universe, rivaling that of Earth

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:18 pm

Need a form to give brief insights, Onto.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:30 am

The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Need a form to give brief insights, Onto.

a what now

I just woke up and idk how to read anymore

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:51 am

Nation Name: Turmenista
Interests: Sci fi, Halo, military, vidya
Activity Level (How often do you post?): I'm on literally every single day either to post or talk
What do you hope contribute?: Good-ass RPs
RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample): Get a load of this
ID CODE: 1887 (DO NOT REMOVE)

About time I joined this.
Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Templar High Council
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 27, 2013

Postby The Templar High Council » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:52 am

Ontorisa wrote:
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:Need a form to give brief insights, Onto.

a what now

I just woke up and idk how to read anymore

A form. Like what things you need to know about the planets, what fields need to be filled out on the questionnaire.
They call me Temp. If I take too long to respond, just TG me. Or TG me whenever, I'm online 90% of the time.
Anime God of P2TM, Last of Lithianity, Bro to All, & P2TM's Villain in Glasses. Kacheen!
2014 P2TM Lifetime Achievement Award Winner. During my first year on NS. Go figure.
And 2015 Most Involved in P2TM? On a roll now!
----->Founder of The Council of the Multiverse community.<-----

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:59 am

Turmenista wrote:Nation Name: Turmenista
Interests: Sci fi, Halo, military, vidya
Activity Level (How often do you post?): I'm on literally every single day either to post or talk
What do you hope contribute?: Good-ass RPs
RP Example(s) (If you have none, please provide a brief writing sample): Get a load of this

About time I joined this.

Accepted fam, welcome aboard.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Pub Administrator
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pub Administrator » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:34 am

NOTICE:
I wish to inform the patrons of this fine establishment that we are moving to a new location. Please utilize the new thread. Additionally, anyone previously accepted will be fast tracked in the new thread, so no need to submit a second application.

-> New location!

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Tue May 15, 2018 7:36 pm

You lads and ladies know of any good sci-fi/space RPs. I’ve been looking to once again RP as advanced, deadly human supremacists

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Tue May 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Alinora wrote:You lads and ladies know of any good sci-fi/space RPs. I’ve been looking to once again RP as advanced, deadly human supremacists

"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Alinora wrote: advanced, deadly human supremacists

Sounds exactly like a plot of Alien film.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

The Roman Confederacy
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Roman Confederacy » Thu May 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Nation Name: The Roman Confederacy

Interests: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Past tech (1700-1800s, 1900-1980), futuristic, space, story driven, nation.

Activity Level: If I'm fully invested in an RP, once or twice a day.

What do you hope contribute?: Joy, Entertainment, fun RPs. (Simple things I know)
RP Example(s):
Ottoman Embassy, Central Fairhaven
Captain Mehmed Jahir, Embassy Special Security Forces

Needless to say, Mehmed was not pleased. They had all watched the news, all 40 of the embassies special security force, the apparently unprovoked shooting of an unarmed man sparked city wide outrage amongst the populace as pressure on the Fairhaven government amounted, their city council unwilling to issue the officer involved a criminal sentence or even a dismissal of duty. Despite this, the pressure was not felt by the local government alone, city wide the embassies of almost a dozen nations were put on edge with racial and political tensions rising. It was becoming very clear to everyone that local law enforcement was quickly losing control of the entire situation.

Many foreign embassies, particularly those of nations suspected of having any association with the irusian government were under a seemingly endless assault from rioters, as far as Mehmed and his colleagues knew the violence Seldom escalated to anything more than being pelted with rocks or angry chanting outside of their gates, but such would not be the case for long. Mehmed himself being a veteran of the Second Syrian Uprising, and having many colleagues, relatives and associates throughout the Ottoman Military that saw action in the first, he was no stranger to this type of civil unrest, having witnessed and dealt with it first hand, he knew that embassy security was virtually ungauranteeable in situations like this.

Mehmed had been awoken at roughly 4 AM as regular security guards reported a large gathering of unarmed protestors outside the main gates of the large compound that was the embassy, as the hours passed and the crowd grew larger however, the crowds desire for peace disappeared within moments. It first began with rioting, many of the new crowd members being either fully or ethnically Syrian, Palestinian or Arabic themselves or sympathizers chanting the usually cries for the release of their various home lands from the ottoman empire. Once the crowd realized the embassy guardsmen were all but ignoring their demands for sovereignty they began small scale rioting, picking up whatever was on hand and smashing store fronts, destroying signs and even lighting several small cars ablaze. Once they realized this failed to accomplish their goal, they resorted to pitching their newfound weapons at, or over the embassy gates, even striking a few guards. As the call was put out to Fairhaven law enforcement and violence continuously escalated, several squads of Fairhaven riot troopers and SWAT units arrived on scene, making faint attempts at pushing their populace back from the gates.

By this time, the special forces soldiers that made up the Embassies Special Security Team had already suited up in full military attire on their way to the embassy armory, and were anxiously stalking the various walkways outside of the embassy building, the embassy team and regular security forces already retreating inside the embassy preparing to burn every useful document and wipe the hard drive of every electronic device in the building. By now it was turning deadly for the riot troopers as some protesters took swings at the large shields the troopers donned with whatever weapons they had, steal pipes, knives, shards of glass and the likes.

And things were about to get a whole lot worse, several rioters showed up to the scene armed with sidearms, hunting rifles, shotguns and even a few Assault Rifles and taunted the riot/swat police for several moments before the first shots rang out. For every one SWAT officer that fell, five rioters fell with him as the police returned fire with a vengeance, spraying wildly into the crowds, the screams of the innocents drowned out by the steady pops of automatic weapons fire.

However, as magazines ran dry and as police numbers dwindled, mehmed quickly gave the order for the SST to partially open the gate and bring in as many police officers as possible. As his own men scrambled to pull in shell shocked and wounded officers from the bloodied streets they fought on, mehmeds men were completely oblivious to the gunmen that approached just outside the gates.

Emir, Watch out! Mehmed screamed at the top of his lungs, as one of his subordinates who scrambled to half pull a partially wounded swat officer past the gates was caught completely off guard by a revolver wielding gunman, a single shot ripping through his neck, Emir fell hard to the ground, clenching his neck and gurgling up blood with each feeble attempt at breathing. It was as if time nearly slowed to a halt for mehmed, the dull roar of the crowd of rioters and the loud cracks of rifle fire inaudible to him as his focus was set like a lazor on the gunman that was now turning his weapon to face him. Mehmed instinctively dropped to one knee, his heart pounding in his ears as the iron sights of his M-76 battle rifle slowly came into focus, center mass of the gun man. With one squeeze of the trigger, his round raced out of the barrel, flying through the air at lighting speeds and into its target.

The gunman's sternum was shattered instantly as the large caliber round ripped through his chest cavity, shreddimg a lung and reducing one of his shoulder blades to dust as it exited out the other side, leaving nothing in its wake but a fine red mist that settled onto the black asphalt below him, the same asphalt on which he collapsed motionlessly on to, presumably dead, mehmed had no time to check and see. The rest of the guards immediately followed suit, opening fire on every rioter who got within 15 feet of the embassy gates, receiving occasional pot shots in their direction in return.

Mehmed and his men fell back away from the now locked shut gate, dragging with them wounded policemen as word traveled quick and the diplomatic team began systematically destroying any and all documents and information, putting out an emergency communication to the Fairhaven and ottoman governments. Although their fates remained uncertain, mehmed new one thing, he wasn't ready to die today.........

Last edited by The Roman Confederacy on Thu May 31, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Thu May 31, 2018 4:15 pm

Pub Administrator wrote:NOTICE:
I wish to inform the patrons of this fine establishment that we are moving to a new location. Please utilize the new thread. Additionally, anyone previously accepted will be fast tracked in the new thread, so no need to submit a second application.

-> New location!

Considering this, iLock.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse