NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:17 pm

*Does a complex mock-macarena of handslapping dual hand signals*
SMOLPOST NO JUTSU!!

Also, Yuuta confirmed Disney Ninja.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Alrighty kiddo's, got another post up.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:18 pm

I am about to start a post for my three Genin, I will wait for the rest of Team 9 to show up before I write Kimiko again.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Name: Akira Kaminari | The Thunder Dragon

ACCEPTED.

Name: Akiko Kaminari

ACCEPTED.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:03 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am about to start a post for my three Genin, I will wait for the rest of Team 9 to show up before I write Kimiko again.

*patiently waits to interact with teammate, barely containing excitement*
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am about to start a post for my three Genin, I will wait for the rest of Team 9 to show up before I write Kimiko again.

*patiently waits to interact with teammate, barely containing excitement*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wAg___P4t8

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:27 pm

Name: Nasu Arinaka
Village: Shimogakure (Enemy of the Land of Wind, the Land of Fire and the Land of Earth)
Rank: Jonin Missing-nin/Rogue Ninja (Though not on the Shimogakure Bingo Book, as he's not seen as a danger to the Village)
Clan: Arinaka (Last-Surviving Male Member) (Broke off of the Yuki Clan a century prior)
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Ice, Wind and Water (Ice) (Ice Fragment Release)
Jinchuriki: No
Kekkei Genkai: Yes
Aisushādo: By infusing Chakra into water vapor or water the Arinaka Clan could generate it seemingly out of nowhere in a vast multitude of thicknesses, shapes and sizes.
Sen no kōri no kokoro: Generated from a small organ located just below the heart, this Kekkei Genkai allows for a special infusion of oxygen and chakra, which is dispersed through the mouth and then grows exponentially until it is dispersed or the user stops emitting chakra, or in the case that the cloud of chakra is separated from the cloud being exerted from the user. This Chakra-Air infusion is invisible to all but those who are capable of sensing or seeing it (In the case of the Hyuga). In this gaseous state, it is useless. When its inhaled however, it provides two benefits to the user. After being breathed in, it enters the lungs and then finds its way into the chakra network and brain. The first benefit is the ability to read ones mind, to a degree. By infiltrating the minds inner-reaches, images and words can be picked out and transmitted to the user, with a relatively short delay (depending on distance from the target). The second benefit being the slow drain of chakra and destruction of blood in the body. Chakra is pulled out by the cloud, bring brought into the mixture and expanding it, allowing the drain to continue even if the connection to the user is lost (until all the original cloud is used up, the extracted cloud can only be used for transmission of the Sen no kōri no kokoro's mind reading). Simultaneously, blood is slowly eliminated in the body. The Sen no kōri no kokoro has the failure of also being a drain on the Chakra of the user. This can be recouped however by the fact that it can be drawn back into to body, with about a quarter of the expelled chakra being once again available.

Both abilities can be inherited by women of the clan, but only fathers can pass it on. Therefore, only Nasu can pass the traits on (while his sister and cousin are unable to).
Known Techniques:
Certain-Kill Ice Spears-Only used in emergencies due to extreme chakra demands. If he were fully rested and prepared he could use this technique a maximum of three times.

Ice Prison Technique

Ice Release: Crystal Wall

Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer

Ice Release: Ten Thousand Ice Petals-Particularly favored by Nasu due to its ability to overwhelm an opponent.

Ice Sword Technique

Violent Whirlwind

Wind Release: Air Bullets
Strengths: Nasu is a powerful Ninjutsu user, his various techniques giving him a means to control many situations. His Taijutsu skills are also sufficient and can be considered a strength. He is loved in many rural communities and small nations due to his Robin-Hood like nature.
Weaknesses: Genjutsu is his biggest weakness, he is unable to use it more so due to lack of practice than lack of raw talent. He also has a soft spot for poor children.
Bio:

Nasu was born in Shimogakure as the son of a poor farmer from the Arinaka Clan. His family had been decimated by conflict prior to his birth, leaving only his father, himself, his elder sister and a distant female cousin as the last remaining survivors from the once very influential Clan. As the male heir to his fathers farm and the family name he was protected at great expense. Despite their poverty his father hired him a trained servant, an Ex-Ninja by the name of Boujou. His elder sister was married to into a prominent clan when he was seven years old, and through that alliance he was able to afford to attend the villages Ninja Academy as a cadet.

Despite his young age he recognized how poverty affected himself and his family, he became determined to graduate as a genin and bring his clan back to its glorious past. His training went throughout the entire day, he made few friends except for Boujou with whom he trained deep into the night. He proved to be a prodigy and excelled through hard work and skill. He graduated and quickly became a Genin at the age of nine. He never grew close to his teammates or his mentor, instead focusing exclusively on his work and training and foregoing the activities to which he might bond with them. Both of his Kekkei Genkei were activated during this time, and he grew to master them by the time he entered the Chūnin Exams.

His team were the only Genin from his village to participate in the Exams, as he would have technically been made a Chūnin anyways as his village never participated. His exceptional skill however, convinced his superiors to give him and his teammates the opportunity. Both of his teammates were killed early, one from injuries sustained and the other in direct combat. He placed highly and made it to the semi-finals before being eliminated by a Uchiha Clan member from Konoha.

He was graduated to Chūnin and would hold the rank for nine years before obtaining the rank of Jonin. During his Chūnin years he fell in love with a young girl and fellow shinobi from the Land of Fire, whom he met in the Exams years prior. The romance was one-sided and she married into the Uchiha clan not much later, leaving him heartbroken and numb. When he was promoted to Jonin he attributed it to the work he had done in light of the pain, having thrown himself even further into the work. His time with the rank was short-lived, as he deserted during a mission in the Land of Rivers.

Along the way he had witnessed even further poverty throughout the larger nations, the Land of Fire particularly. Non-Ninja working for weaker wages, not being able to find work in the economy and being taxed by the Land of Fires Daimyo mercilessly. He was changed, and his work as a revolutionary began. He has been fighting for six years, from within the Land of Fire and the surrounding nations. His group of shinobi becoming known as the The Shadow Revolt. With members of varying skills from all walks of life and villages, its grown into a capable force. His ultimate desire is to bring the Daimyo and Kage to the negotiating table, to convince them to lower taxes on the rural communities. Despite his brutal fighting methods, he has spared all shinobi who surrendered and has not been merciless. After he's achieved his goal he's decided to return to life as a Jonin, for his village or abroad, and to settle down and rebuild his clan.
Theme Song:
Theme Song
Theme Music

Once i get an answer to my previous question, i'll write up an app for a second character.
Last edited by The Frozen Forest on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Is it fine that my genin character has a crush on Shinobu

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:50 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:Name: Nasu Arinaka
Village: Shimogakure (Enemy of the Land of Wind, the Land of Fire and the Land of Earth)
Rank: Jonin Missing-nin/Rogue Ninja (Though not on the Shimogakure Bingo Book, as he's not seen as a danger to the Village)
Clan: Arinaka (Last-Surviving Male Member) (Broke off of the Yuki Clan a century prior)
Appearance:
Chakra Natures: Ice, Wind and Water (Ice) (Ice Fragment Release)
Jinchuriki: No
Kekkei Genkai: Yes
Aisushādo: By infusing Chakra into water vapor or water the Arinaka Clan could generate it seemingly out of nowhere in a vast multitude of thicknesses, shapes and sizes.
Sen no kōri no kokoro: Generated from a small organ located just below the heart, this Kekkei Genkai allows for a special infusion of oxygen and chakra, which is dispersed through the mouth and then grows exponentially until it is dispersed or the user stops emitting chakra, or in the case that the cloud of chakra is separated from the cloud being exerted from the user. This Chakra-Air infusion is invisible to all but those who are capable of sensing or seeing it (In the case of the Hyuga). In this gaseous state, it is useless. When its inhaled however, it provides two benefits to the user. After being breathed in, it enters the lungs and then finds its way into the chakra network and brain. The first benefit is the ability to read ones mind, to a degree. By infiltrating the minds inner-reaches, images and words can be picked out and transmitted to the user, with a relatively short delay (depending on distance from the target). The second benefit being the slow drain of chakra and destruction of blood in the body. Chakra is pulled out by the cloud, bring brought into the mixture and expanding it, allowing the drain to continue even if the connection to the user is lost (until all the original cloud is used up, the extracted cloud can only be used for transmission of the Sen no kōri no kokoro's mind reading). Simultaneously, blood is slowly eliminated in the body. The Sen no kōri no kokoro has the failure of also being a drain on the Chakra of the user. This can be recouped however by the fact that it can be drawn back into to body, with about a quarter of the expelled chakra being once again available.

Both abilities can be inherited by women of the clan, but only fathers can pass it on. Therefore, only Nasu can pass the traits on (while his sister and cousin are unable to).
Known Techniques:
Certain-Kill Ice Spears-Only used in emergencies due to extreme chakra demands. If he were fully rested and prepared he could use this technique a maximum of three times.

Ice Prison Technique

Ice Release: Crystal Wall

Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer

Ice Release: Ten Thousand Ice Petals-Particularly favored by Nasu due to its ability to overwhelm an opponent.

Ice Sword Technique

Violent Whirlwind

Wind Release: Air Bullets
Strengths: Nasu is a powerful Ninjutsu user, his various techniques giving him a means to control many situations. His Taijutsu skills are also sufficient and can be considered a strength. He is loved in many rural communities and small nations due to his Robin-Hood like nature.
Weaknesses: Genjutsu is his biggest weakness, he is unable to use it more so due to lack of practice than lack of raw talent. He also has a soft spot for poor children.
Bio:

Nasu was born in Shimogakure as the son of a poor farmer from the Arinaka Clan. His family had been decimated by conflict prior to his birth, leaving only his father, himself, his elder sister and a distant female cousin as the last remaining survivors from the once very influential Clan. As the male heir to his fathers farm and the family name he was protected at great expense. Despite their poverty his father hired him a trained servant, an Ex-Ninja by the name of Boujou. His elder sister was married to into a prominent clan when he was seven years old, and through that alliance he was able to afford to attend the villages Ninja Academy as a cadet.

Despite his young age he recognized how poverty affected himself and his family, he became determined to graduate as a genin and bring his clan back to its glorious past. His training went throughout the entire day, he made few friends except for Boujou with whom he trained deep into the night. He proved to be a prodigy and excelled through hard work and skill. He graduated and quickly became a Genin at the age of nine. He never grew close to his teammates or his mentor, instead focusing exclusively on his work and training and foregoing the activities to which he might bond with them. Both of his Kekkei Genkei were activated during this time, and he grew to master them by the time he entered the Chūnin Exams.

His team were the only Genin from his village to participate in the Exams, as he would have technically been made a Chūnin anyways as his village never participated. His exceptional skill however, convinced his superiors to give him and his teammates the opportunity. Both of his teammates were killed early, one from injuries sustained and the other in direct combat. He placed highly and made it to the semi-finals before being eliminated by a Uchiha Clan member from Konoha.

He was graduated to Chūnin and would hold the rank for nine years before obtaining the rank of Jonin. During his Chūnin years he fell in love with a young girl and fellow shinobi from the Land of Fire, whom he met in the Exams years prior. The romance was one-sided and she married into the Uchiha clan not much later, leaving him heartbroken and numb. When he was promoted to Jonin he attributed it to the work he had done in light of the pain, having thrown himself even further into the work. His time with the rank was short-lived, as he deserted during a mission in the Land of Rivers.

Along the way he had witnessed even further poverty throughout the larger nations, the Land of Fire particularly. Non-Ninja working for weaker wages, not being able to find work in the economy and being taxed by the Land of Fires Daimyo mercilessly. He was changed, and his work as a revolutionary began. He has been fighting for six years, from within the Land of Fire and the surrounding nations. His group of shinobi becoming known as the The Shadow Revolt. With members of varying skills from all walks of life and villages, its grown into a capable force. His ultimate desire is to bring the Daimyo and Kage to the negotiating table, to convince them to lower taxes on the rural communities. Despite his brutal fighting methods, he has spared all shinobi who surrendered and has not been merciless. After he's achieved his goal he's decided to return to life as a Jonin, for his village or abroad, and to settle down and rebuild his clan.
Theme Song:
Theme Song
Theme Music

Once i get an answer to my previous question, i'll write up an app for a second character.

ACCEPTED

Also, there are no specific positions that need to be filled. We did have need of Genin but we have filled those slots. So make whatever second character you wish.

Strala wrote:Is it fine that my genin character has a crush on Shinobu

Also fine.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Who wouldn't have a crush on her? Also, what is the tech level of the Naruto world? I thought it was medical but there is smut and pill bottles.
Obligatory Quotes below

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Danceria wrote:

Who wouldn't have a crush on her? Also, what is the tech level of the Naruto world? I thought it was medical but there is smut and pill bottles.

yes the one true lord smut also naruto was a like a mix of two worlds

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Strala wrote:
Danceria wrote:Who wouldn't have a crush on her? Also, what is the tech level of the Naruto world? I thought it was medical but there is smut and pill bottles.

yes the one true lord smut also naruto was a like a mix of two worlds

Eventual mastery of gun-fu? Eventual mastery of gun-fu. My character's already got a war fan so...
Obligatory Quotes below

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Danceria wrote:
Strala wrote:yes the one true lord smut also naruto was a like a mix of two worlds

Eventual mastery of gun-fu? Eventual mastery of gun-fu. My character's already got a war fan so...

When commenting on Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto said that he designed Konohagakure without specifying an era or location in the real world, noting that the village is "just a place in his head". Without a specific time period, Kishimoto included modern elements in the series such as convenience stores and movies, but specifically excluded projectile weapons and vehicles from the storyline. Regarding technology itself, Kishimoto said that "Naruto" would not have any firearms, yet one appeared behind a shopkeepers desk on a page in Chapter 19. He said he may include automobiles, aircraft, and "low-processing" computers; Kishimoto specified the computers would "maybe" be eight-bit and that they would "definitely not" be sixteen-bit.

Gonna finish up this third app for a potential villain, and then get some posts up tomorrow.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Danceria wrote:Eventual mastery of gun-fu? Eventual mastery of gun-fu. My character's already got a war fan so...

When commenting on Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto said that he designed Konohagakure without specifying an era or location in the real world, noting that the village is "just a place in his head". Without a specific time period, Kishimoto included modern elements in the series such as convenience stores and movies, but specifically excluded projectile weapons and vehicles from the storyline. Regarding technology itself, Kishimoto said that "Naruto" would not have any firearms, yet one appeared behind a shopkeepers desk on a page in Chapter 19. He said he may include automobiles, aircraft, and "low-processing" computers; Kishimoto specified the computers would "maybe" be eight-bit and that they would "definitely not" be sixteen-bit.

Gonna finish up this third app for a potential villain, and then get some posts up tomorrow.

So schizo-tech, huh?
Obligatory Quotes below

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:22 pm

Danceria wrote:

So schizo-tech, huh?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Technology

This gives a run down of some of the tech. It should be noted that tech advanced between Shipudden and Boruto. And this RP takes place during the OG Naruto time period so tech is around that area.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:26 pm

Danceria wrote:

So schizo-tech, huh?

Ive always described the tech of Naruto being like the 80's, but without cars or guns.

So, people fight with swords and magic, and get around on foot, but with most tech you could find during the late 70s early 80s otherwise.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:30 pm

I read the last post, I think we found our Kakashi.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I read the last post, I think we found our Kakashi.

I think we did, I mean Kakashi was my favorite character only after Jiraiya
now all we need is a person like might guy
Last edited by Strala on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Lakashi being that white haired one eyed ninja?
United Human Planets wrote:
Danceria wrote:So schizo-tech, huh?

Ive always described the tech of Naruto being like the 80's, but without cars or guns.

So, people fight with swords and magic, and get around on foot, but with most tech you could find during the late 70s early 80s otherwise.

Understandable.
Obligatory Quotes below

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Danceria wrote:

Lakashi being that white haired one eyed ninja?
United Human Planets wrote:

Understandable.

HAve you ever seen the anime or read the manga Naruto

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Strala wrote:
Danceria wrote:Lakashi being that white haired one eyed ninja?

Understandable.

No, he is new.

Also, I WISH I made a character with Might Guy traits in mind. 8)

I prefer him to Kakashi, although Kakashi is awesome.

Eisen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisen » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 pm

Alright, I finally have time to make a character, but first, I ought to ask, do I necessarily have to create a clan app if I'm making a character who didn't come from a canon family?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Strala wrote:
Danceria wrote:Lakashi being that white haired one eyed ninja?

Understandable.

All I know is it stars Filthy Frank-
*immediately dies with the force of ten thousand tailed beasts*
Obligatory Quotes below

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:54 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Strala wrote:HAve you ever seen the anime or read the manga Naruto

No, he is new.

Also, I WISH I made a character with Might Guy traits in mind. 8)

I prefer him to Kakashi, although Kakashi is awesome.

I personally thought Kakashi was better, but Might Guy was also one of my favorites probably in fourth or third

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:54 pm

Name: Shimada Shoji
Village: Formerly Konohagakure and Kirigakure
Clan: Shimada
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Fire, Water, Boil
Jinchuriki: Kokuō
Kekkei Genkai: Boil Release: Kokuō and its jinchūriki utilizes steam by increasing the temperature of chakra to its boiling point. In doing so, steam is released from the user's body, and can be either used as a form of propulsion; physically increasing the power and speed of the user, or the steam can be spread from the user's body to burn or melt their surroundings.
Known Techniques:
  • Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique: The user creates a cloud of mist which they release from their mouth. This mist is highly acidic in nature, capable of melting bodies, and even chakra-based defences such as Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not contain allies.
  • Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength: The user increases the temperature of chakra to the boiling point, generating large amounts of steam and evaporating any water or ice in direct contact with their body. The pressure resulting from this emitted steam can then be used to increase the force behind physical attacks, giving the user immense strength.
  • Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater in the ground's surface.
  • Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique: The user shapes water into the form of a large shark and thrusting their hand forward, sends it hurtling towards the opponent at high-speeds, resulting in a powerful impact
Strengths: Powerful Ninjustsu: Using the power of his tailed beast, Shoji can generate high amounts of chakra in moments of raw rage.
Cooperation with Kokuo: Has a trusting connecting with his tailed beast, thus can work together on the occasion. This results in Shoji being able to reach Verison 2 of his Jinchuriki form.
Water Chakra Armor: Wearing a unique set of armor that contains chakra infused water, this armor allows him access to water techniques and steam techniques without being near a body of water.
Weaknesses: Chakra Armor: If the armor runs out of the water, it will need to be refilled or Shoji will have to rely on Kokuo if he wants to use his steam abilities.
Kokuo's Pride: Shoji has to be careful when treating with Kokuo. While Kokuo is cooperative from time to time, if Shoji insults or tries to force control over Kokuo, it's rebellion will take over. Either Kokuo can try to break free and kill Shoji or refuse to grant him any power.
Bio: WIP
Theme Song: Battle Theme
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse