NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Also, I made a short post in the IC. I decided to cut it short so I could have time to work on my Yamanaka Genin.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Strala wrote:
I was initially hoping for a Sunagakure character or a Kirigakure character. Would that still be alright? Or would you really rather have me as a Konohagakure character?

There is no pressure[/quote]

What do you mean there's no pressure?

There's always pressure. . .

:twisted:

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:43 pm

United Human Planets wrote:
Strala wrote:
I was initially hoping for a Sunagakure character or a Kirigakure character. Would that still be alright? Or would you really rather have me as a Konohagakure character?

There is no pressure

:twisted:[/quote]
There is no pressure until you become my student

Atreidya
Envoy

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Strala wrote:
Atreidya wrote:
You bet that will work great with his mist jutsus honestly.

Great, okay now get ready to get abused.

Oh dear

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm keen to make another genin if we need more
...!?!

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:50 pm

I'd be down to make a Uzumaki genin
Last edited by Strala on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Atlannia wrote:I'm keen to make another genin if we need more

We seem to need many more.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:51 pm

I am quite certain I am making a Yamanaka.

And I am considering dropping my Samurai Ronin and replacing him with a Inuzuka. But if you feel like you can manage another Genin, then I certainly will not stop you. Because four characters will be pushing it for me.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:52 pm

Strala wrote:
United Human Planets wrote:There is no pressure

Good thing Im not one of your students then.

But, do you inspire your students by disgusting all the other patrons of Ichiraku with you're nasty cold?
Last edited by United Human Planets on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Strala wrote:

Good thing Im not one of your students then.

But, do you inspire your students by disgusting all the other patrons of Ichiraku with you're nasty cold?[/quote]
Do you inspire them by reading smut novels infront of them

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:57 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am quite certain I am making a Yamanaka.

And I am considering dropping my Samurai Ronin and replacing him with a Inuzuka. But if you feel like you can manage another Genin, then I certainly will not stop you. Because four characters will be pushing it for me.

Im willing to make another Genin character, but I worry about my ability to manage them all, considering that Im already taking part in another RP separate from this one, so it would just be a lot more information in my brain.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:03 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am quite certain I am making a Yamanaka.

Im willing to make another Genin character, but I worry about my ability to manage them all, considering that Im already taking part in another RP separate from this one, so it would just be a lot more information in my brain.

Then do not worry about it. I have decided to scrap the Samurai, as he was mostly for side stories anyways and make two new Genin.

As OP I am responsible to see that everyone has someone on their team. After these are done, and everyone else who has stated interest on making a Genin finish their apps. I think there is at least one other one incoming as well. Then every team will have at least one player character Genin, and if absolutey necessary we can plug in an NPC or two to round out the roster.

OK, so for the leaders of Teams 10 and 16.

Who wants a Inuzuka Girl and who wants a Yamanaka boy?

Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:

Then do not worry about it. I have decided to scrap the Samurai, as he was mostly for side stories anyways and make two new Genin.

As OP I am responsible to see that everyone has someone on their team. After these are done, and everyone else who has stated interest on making a Genin finish their apps. I think there is at least one other one incoming as well. Then every team will have at least one player character Genin, and if absolutey necessary we can plug in an NPC or two to round out the roster.

OK, so for the leaders of Teams 10 and 16.

Who wants a Inuzuka Girl and who wants a Yamanaka boy?

I don't care you chose OP

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Forgot to put Kyo into my first post, so hes just now showing up.

Im gonna work on a different post for Hakaku collecting his own Genin.

Also, I dont think Hakaku is exactly what Shinobu had in mind when she was imagining her new sensai.
Last edited by United Human Planets on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:08 pm

United Human Planets wrote:Forgot to put Kyo into my first post, so hes just now showing up.

Im gonna work on a different post for Hakaku collecting his own Genin.

Also, I dont think Hakaku is exactly what Shinobu had in mind when she was imagining her new sensai.

Not at all, and it may show when he shows up. I am about to get started on these new apps. Try and blow through them tonight before I go to bed. Yamanaka is going to Team 10 and Inuzuka to Team 16.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Name: Izo Yamanaka
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Yamanaka
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Lightning, Yin
Jinchuriki: N/A
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
Mind Transfer Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Transformation Jutsu
Strengths:
*Izo is a decent all rounder with a basic set of skills
*Izo has a knack for Genjutsu despite not having much training with it
*Izo has access to the Yamanaka Clan's Mind Jutsu
Weaknesses:
*Izo lacks just about any real effective offensive ninjutsu
Bio:
A member of the Yamanaka Clan Izo had a rebellious side. Izo helped out in the family flower shop when he was younger. But as he got older he started to skip out on such duties. Much to his mother's annoyance. More than that, he seemed to have minimal interest in the Family's signature techniques. Which upset his father. He instead developed a interest in Lightning Style jutsu as well as Genjutsu, but so far, has had very limited progress with either. Izo was a rather average student in the Academy, not standing out in any real spectacular way. His father, just last week had prepared a special training session in an effort to get his son more interested in the workings of the Clan and as a way to build their relationship.

But upon discovering that Izo had cut his pony tail, severing a tradition of the Yamanaka Clan, his father was furious and the two got into a bitter argument. In a moment of anger, his father had told him to leave and not return unless he was ready to be a Yamanaka. Izo ran from the house and after some time, his father had went to find him and bring him home. Telling him that he would be graduating soon, and that once he did he would one day learn the importance of the work the Yamanaka's had done for the Village. And promising that he would no longer pressure him to learn the ways of his family. And that soon he would be a man, and he would need to live with the choices that he makes and who he decides to be.

Izo has thought on that conversation fairly often the past week, but for now, he is mostly just excited to finally get away from home. To somehow distinguish himself as a ninja.
Theme Song:

Name: Maki Inuzuka
Clan: Inuzuka
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Fire
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: All Fours Jutsu
Man Beast Clone
Man Beast Ultimate Taijutsu: Fang over Fang
Strengths:
*Maki is by far best with Taijutsu, able to use her animal like senses and reflexes to their fullest
*Working alongside her animal canine partner Akame she is never without a partner
*Her enhanced senses of smell can be used for tracking and seeing through possible deception
Weaknesses:
*If separated from Akame she she is drastically less effective
*Also her heightened senses of smell and such can be used against her
*Long range battles are her worst fears
Bio:
Maki was born a Inuzuka and loves her Clan. She would take care of the ninja dogs as a young child and when she was ten years old she received her own ninja dog. With a rather carefree attitude Maki and Akame were inseparable and while she took to the study of her family's techniques diligently. She slacked off on what she was supposed to be learning in class. As a result, she failed to graduate last year much to the annoyance of her family. While they were pleased that their daughter was learning the Clan's techniques well and was close to her partner. They were rather worried about her seeming lack of direction. That is until a run in with the Hokage gave her a new motivation.

To become Hokage.

She was completely blown away by the 4th Hokage's strength and determined that she wanted to be just like that. So, armed with a new purpose she worked much harder the last year and finally graduated with the rest of the class and became a Genin. Now assigned to Team 16 Maki is determined to impress both her new Jonin instructor and her teammates, being a bit of a show off at heart. She and Akame prepare to take on the responsibilities of being a Konoha Genin on the first step to becoming a Hokage.
Theme Song:
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Name: Hyuga Hana
Clan: Hyūga
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Fire, Yin (dormant)
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan: The Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. The Byakugan is able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan, such as identifying where a person's chakra signature originates from. It can discern certain types of clones from the real person. Its ability to see chakra is acute enough to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that run along it.
Known Techniques:
  • Gentle Fist
  • Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms:. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's chakra pathway system. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.
Strengths: Fantastic Chakra Control, some argue that she will outmatch her brother.
Weaknesses: Is still developing her techniques, thus not as powerful as she could be.
Like her brother, fumbles with ninja tools.
Bio: The younger sister of Koji Hyuga, Hana would become the jewel of the main branch. Unlike her brother, Hana became a hard worker much to her father's approval. Due to her brother serving in the Anbu, she rarely saw him but was always glad to see him come home. Koji would help spar with Hana and gave her tips of how to get through the Senbon Sparring. While Hana is a hard worker, she had issues with her studies. She was barely able to graduate from the Academy, but thanks to her talent at learning jutsu. She quickly picked up the skills her father taught her, but not at the same rate as Koji.

Upon graduating Hana was placed in Team 9, much to her desire to join Team 16. Now she stands ready to become a proper ninja and reach the same levels her brother did.
Theme Song: Theme
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:45 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:
Name: Hyuga Hana
Clan: Hyūga
Appearance:
Chakra Natures: Fire, Yin (dormant)
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan: The Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision, with one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. The Byakugan is able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan, such as identifying where a person's chakra signature originates from. It can discern certain types of clones from the real person. Its ability to see chakra is acute enough to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that run along it.
Known Techniques:
  • Gentle Fist
  • Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms:. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's chakra pathway system. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.
Strengths: Fantastic Chakra Control, some argue that she will outmatch her brother.
Weaknesses: Is still developing her techniques, thus not as powerful as she could be.
Like her brother, fumbles with ninja tools.
Bio: The younger sister of Koji Hyuga, Hana would become the jewel of the main branch. Unlike her brother, Hana became a hard worker much to her father's approval. Due to her brother serving in the Anbu, she rarely saw him but was always glad to see him come home. Koji would help spar with Hana and gave her tips of how to get through the Senbon Sparring. While Hana is a hard worker, she had issues with her studies. She was barely able to graduate from the Academy, but thanks to her talent at learning jutsu. She quickly picked up the skills her father taught her, but not at the same rate as Koji.

Upon graduating Hana was placed in Team 9, much to her desire to join Team 16. Now she stands ready to become a proper ninja and reach the same levels her brother did.

ACCEPTED. And with this Team 9 is full up.

We only need four more Genin to have four complete teams.

Atreidya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 am

Hey OP is it alright if I make a second genin character for squad 16? Probably be a nara, and if possible a jinchuriki.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 am

Atreidya wrote:Hey OP is it alright if I make a second genin character for squad 16? Probably be a nara, and if possible a jinchuriki.

I'm am fine with it.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:21 am

Name: Ryū Asahi
Clan: none
Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Wind
Jinchuriki: none
Kekkei Genkai: none
Known Techniques:
basic academy jutsus
Wind Release Vacuum blade
Wind Release: Gale Palm
Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
Strengths: *enjoys engaging enemies at a mid range
Weaknesses: *Is weak to Genjutsu
*Can't really defend himself from a long-range engagement
Bio: Asahi is the younger step-brother of Sora, but unlike Sora, his mother didn't die. Asahi was semi-spoiled as a child since his father wanted to get rid of the guilt of how he treated Sora at a young age. Due to the fact that Sora was already a chuunin when he was born it wasn't until he was 2. Sora by then was 18 and decided that he had semi-completed his goals and went to visit his father. He knew that his father remarried but when he stood at the door and saw a little boy in the house, he was shocked. At first, he had thought that he went to the wrong house but when his father opened the door, he understood that he had a little brother. Asahi immediately became friends with Sora and when he turned 6 he asked to move to Sora's house. He argued that living with his brother would be better since he wanted to become a shinobi, and Sora could teach him. He barely graduated the academy, and while his brother tried to teach his Iaido and other close range jutsus he never succeeded.

Upon graduation, he was but into team 3 even though he felt like team 10 would have suited him better.

Atlannia
Senator

Founded: Mar 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlannia » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:19 am

second genin Cs, still a WiP but I figured I would post all the jutsus and stuff first in case there's any balance issues.

Name: Noriko Shizokai
Clan: Shizokai
Appearance: Wip
Chakra Natures: Yang
Kekkei Genkai:
The Shizokai possess a unique physiology that allows them to produce and manipulate chitin, a tough, bone like substance. By mixing minerals they ingest through their diet, the Shizokai can harden their chitin to be like steel, making it a valuable ability for attack and defense. The users of this technique can excrete the chitin as a liquid from pores all over the body and rapidly shape and harden it with chakra, allowing them to quickly form various useful structures.

Chukaku Sozo, as the technique is more formerly known, has been compared to the feared Shikotsumyaku but they differ in a few important areas. Firstly it does not affect the existing bone structure of the user, meaning it cannot bolster one's natural resilience or strength in the same way, Shizokai defensive techniques all consist of forming external armor or free standing defensive structures.

Secondly while this kekkei genkai allows the Shizokai to form chitin naturally withing their body, the hardness of the chitin is actually provided by minerals that they ingest, over the course of a long battle overuse of the technique can deplete their mineral levels, leaving their chitin creations soft and weak, though many clan members carry extra mineral pills to counteract this, the pills have to actually be digested before they can make a difference.

Known Techniques:

Chukaku Sozo: Natural Tool fabrication: The user molds chitin into various tools or weapons, the resulting creations are both lightweight and sturdy and can be shaped to have sharp edges the equal of conventional tools. Obviously though the tools cost chakra to form, especially the larger ones.

Chukaku Sozo: Armor formation technique: The user molds several overlapping plates of chitin that form a suit of armor around the user, protecting them and enhancing their melee attacks somewhat. the plates are lightweight and some are molded to be quite flexible so the armor is not as restricting as it might appear but it is costly in terms of chakra and takes time to form, it is preferable to have supporting allies cover the user while they construct their armor or else form it piece by piece whenever there is a chance rather than all at once.

Chukaku Sozo: Pincer and crest combination technique: The user molds chitin into a sturdy shield and longsword. Shizokai shinobi train to proficiency with this somewhat rare weapon combination, making it their signature. The long sword also features a small hook on the reverse side that allows it to function as a spear thrower or atlatl in conjunction with chitin javelins, something the clan also trains with specifically.

Chukaku Sozo: Hidden spine technique: The user rapidly expels a thin, sharp spine of chitin from almost any part of the body. Because of the low amount of chitin used, this technique is quick to perform and works well to surprise an opponent or repel an ambush.

Chukaku Sozo: wound binding: A simple technique that covers open wounds with a flexible coating of chitin to stem the flow of blood

Body Flicker technique

Standard Academy techniques

Strengths: Noriko excels at close range combat, using her kekkei genkai to bolster her defense and offense at the same time, this combined with her clan's strict physical training regime make her a melee powerhouse, for a genin of course. Noriko is also proficient in medium range attacks using her naturally created ninja tools, allowing her to keep the pressure on opponents that try to create distance. Noriko is also competent at dispelling genjutsu, though she has no genjutsu of her own in her repertoire.
Weaknesses: Noriko's techniques operate mainly on a solid, kinetic level, attacks that rely on fire or lightning can bypass her defenses, though simply by dint of covering her skin her armor can offer some protection against those elements. Similarly Noriko's attacks all operate on the kinetic level, so sufficiently sturdy defenses can shit her down rather handily. Over the course of a long battle Noriko can run low on the minerals needed to harden her chitin, depriving her of most of her techniques.
Bio:
Theme Song:
...!?!

Atreidya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Atreidya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:26 am

Name: Shikaiko Nara
Village: Konoha
Clan: Nara
Appearance: Image Link
Chakra Natures: Yin, Earth,
Jinchuriki:
Kekkei Genkai: No but she does have the Hiden techniques of the Nara
Known Techniques: Shadow Imitation technique, Shadow Clutch, Shadow Gathering and Shadow Stitching, Black Spider Lily, Earth Spear, Earth Wall
Strengths: Ninjutsu, especially Nara Clan Hiden come easily to Shikaiko, so much so that she has begun to learn Jutsu's that a minor member of the clan like her rarely would learn. She is also extremely strong at resisting Genjutsu though not at using it.
Weaknesses: Outside of the Shadow release techniques and some very basic other Jutsus, Shikaiko is very limited in her arsenal of abilities, furthermore she needs far more experience with Taijutsu training as for right now she lacks training and skill in close quarters.
Bio: Shikaiko was born to Shikari Nara and Riyo Nara both minor shinobi in the Nara clan with unremarkable careers. Shikaiko though quickly proved to her parents to be more of a 'genius' than either of them. Quikly and easily grasping the Nara Clan's Hiden she grew faster than either parent could really support. Luckily Shikaiko was taken in to be taught by the clan head further outstripping her parents. This hasn't caused stress at home, in fact it has made her parents extremely proud of her. What has caused stress is her change in attitude from the driven and excitable girl to mimicking her teacher and clan leader's attitude. That stereotypical attitude known in the head family of the Nara clan shinobi. Now best considered lazy and annoyed at having to do things, her growth as a shinobi has been stunted from what should have so far been an extremely fast growing career.

Now graduating the academy she gives off the appearance of not caring about moving into a new team, and has repeatedly expressed how annoyed she is with having to go through with joining team 16.

Theme Song: Video Link

(Yes I know She is really similar to Shikamaru but come on Shikamaru is great so I had to tie a bit in)
Last edited by Atreidya on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Name: Yuuta Yotsuki
Village: Kumogakure | Kusagakure Migrant(*)
Clan: Yotsuki
Appearance:Holy crap this image is YUUUUGE
Chakra Natures: Wind, but eventually Earth.
Kekkei Genkai: None Yet.
Known Techniques: Basic First Aid no jutsu, Band Aid application,
With the Medium-sized War Fan - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance, Wind Cutter
Normal - Boruto Stream, Swift Wind Wall
Strengths: Creative and compassionate, he uses his Wind Chakra for a wide variety of purposes, manipulating objects and redirecting attacks. In combat, he is fleet of foot, running circles around opponents in a dizzying dance of attack and defense.
Weaknesses: A wide eyed idealist, he comes off as naive and tender-hearted. He’s still a Genin, and all the ideas in the world won’t be able to help him since he leaves much to be desired in hand to hand combat.
Bio: In the Valley of Clouds and Lightning, Clan Yotsuki lived a humble but honoured life. Raised predominantly by a close knit and colorful family, the young Yuuta would be known as a bashful but creative child. Like many of the hidden villages, he entered the Kumogakure local Ninja Academy at age 6 and showed a remarkable affinity for Wind Chakra. His aunt, Chika Yotsuki, valued creativity in combat rather than rigid combative doctrines, and encouraged her students to find nonlethal and nondestructive means of winning battles. This rather unorthodox training style left a profound impact upon him.

The next six years, Yuuta would be known as a creative teammate, though not always keen on leading. He would use his Chakra’s nature to redirect harmful attacks, however, at the cost of him dabbling minimalistically in other styles. Sadly, his aunt was killed during an earthquake, acting as a medic and giving her life to save others.

On the road to a Village Hidden Among Leaves, a boy of Clan Yotsuki walks humbly, but determined to honour his Clan’s ideals.
Theme Song: ”Beautiful Chinese Music - Tranquil Departure”/End of Series Bittersweet Feels
”Beautiful Chinese Music - Harvest of Tea”/Current Childish Theme
”Beautiful Chinese Music - Little Town Ballad”/Every Day Small Town Theme
*Could be learning Med-nin in the area, or rather, seeking out Oka who was the closest Medic. Officially affiliated with Team 3, but no doubt will find people to pick up medicine from.
(1) If any of these techniques are too overpowered/underpowered/need to be changed, let me know.
Last edited by Danceria on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Strala wrote:Name: Ryū Asahi

ACCEPTED.

Atreidya wrote:Name: Shikaiko Nara

ACCEPTED.

Danceria wrote:Name: Yuuta Yotsuki

ACCEPTED.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse