NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate The Monarchist Entente

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Lenlyvit
Diplomat
 
Posts: 856
Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lenlyvit » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:33 am

This is in queue now and will go to vote next Saturday at Noon EDT.
Citizen of The Rejected Realms and 10000 Islands
Author of SC#242, SC#245, SC#253, and SC#257, Co-author of SC#218
Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Forestavia
Envoy
 
Posts: 220
Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Forestavia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 am

Let's see if this proposal passes the liberation test...
Natives are being banned from their own land. Check.
A quick look at the activity page and RMB reveals a full blown occupation in effect. Check.
The founder does not exist. Check.
If we project into the future, then it is reasonable to assume that the occupiers will password the region and keep it as a trophy and could even go so far as to attempt to refound it. Check.
Regional sovereignty and natives rights have been jeopardized by the raiders/occupiers. Check.

Yes! This is a proper, true, and authentic liberation proposal. This REAL liberation has my support. This is how we're supposed to use liberations in the Security Council. Excellent work!

Passing this resolution will give natives hope and a fighting chance. Support of this Liberation will provide them with an opportunity to take their land back into their own control.

User avatar
New Ex Patria
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Sep 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ex Patria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 am

Another nice one, Lenly.

Full support.
The Rejected Realms ~ Soviet Democracy ~ Osiris


A.k.a Siege
Left/Right: -5.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.62

User avatar
Hehateu
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hehateu » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:43 am

Forestavia wrote:Let's see if this proposal passes the liberation test...
Natives are being banned from their own land. Check.
A quick look at the activity page and RMB reveals a full blown occupation in effect. Check.
The founder does not exist. Check.
If we project into the future, then it is reasonable to assume that the occupiers will password the region and keep it as a trophy and could even go so far as to attempt to refound it. Check.
Regional sovereignty and natives rights have been jeopardized by the raiders/occupiers. Check.

Yes! This is a proper, true, and authentic liberation proposal. This REAL liberation has my support. This is how we're supposed to use liberations in the Security Council. Excellent work!

Passing this resolution will give natives hope and a fighting chance. Support of this Liberation will provide them with an opportunity to take their land back into their own control.


Wrong. Us poor nations have came a great distance to seek asylum. We are now the ME. You cant just kick us out of our new homeland and put a wall up. Fascists.

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7336
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:47 am

Hehateu wrote:
Forestavia wrote:Let's see if this proposal passes the liberation test...
Natives are being banned from their own land. Check.
A quick look at the activity page and RMB reveals a full blown occupation in effect. Check.
The founder does not exist. Check.
If we project into the future, then it is reasonable to assume that the occupiers will password the region and keep it as a trophy and could even go so far as to attempt to refound it. Check.
Regional sovereignty and natives rights have been jeopardized by the raiders/occupiers. Check.

Yes! This is a proper, true, and authentic liberation proposal. This REAL liberation has my support. This is how we're supposed to use liberations in the Security Council. Excellent work!

Passing this resolution will give natives hope and a fighting chance. Support of this Liberation will provide them with an opportunity to take their land back into their own control.


Wrong. Us poor nations have came a great distance to seek asylum. We are now the ME. You cant just kick us out of our new homeland and put a wall up. Fascists.

There’s no point lying because we all know you’re raiders. Hell, you moved to the region from
TI.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Exogenous Imperium
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 366
Founded: Oct 22, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Exogenous Imperium » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:20 am

I strongly support this resolution.

My nation and The Western World are behind you. :)

User avatar
The Sanders Empire
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanders Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:20 am

I have no links to TI, TRE or USSD. I am a native of TME. Us natives wish only to retain our sovereignty. Please, do not support this liberation. We do not want the Security Council interfering with our region! Leave us alone! TME will accept this raider presence.
ALL HAIL OUR OVERLORDS PLAGENTINE AND GEST!

User avatar
Ente Ente
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ente Ente » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:35 am

I'm just a harmless native.
These people you heartlessly dub "raiders" are only in our region to help putting in a password for maximum security to protect it against blackguards like you. And yet you want to hinder our security by attempting to liberate the region, using shady means.
Shame on you, I say. Shame on you!

AVE PLAGENTINE AUGUSTUS! PRAISE GEST!
Last edited by Ente Ente on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Sanders Empire
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanders Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:38 am

Yeah! What did you think I meant when I said we would password lock the region?

User avatar
Wrapper
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 5899
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wrapper » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:51 am

You guys remind me of MPFC's The Piranha Brothers sketch. "I understand he also nailed your wife's head to a coffee table. Isn't that right, Mrs O' Tracy?" "Ooh, no, no, no, no."

User avatar
The Sanders Empire
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanders Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:12 am

Monty Python is AMAZING

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7336
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:47 am

The Sanders Empire wrote:I have no links to TI, TRE or USSD. I am a native of TME. Us natives wish only to retain our sovereignty. Please, do not support this liberation. We do not want the Security Council interfering with our region! Leave us alone! TME will accept this raider presence.
ALL HAIL OUR OVERLORDS PLAGENTINE AND GEST!

You're not fooling anyone. We can SEE that you're not a native. :p
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Ente Ente
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ente Ente » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:06 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
The Sanders Empire wrote:I have no links to TI, TRE or USSD. I am a native of TME. Us natives wish only to retain our sovereignty. Please, do not support this liberation. We do not want the Security Council interfering with our region! Leave us alone! TME will accept this raider presence.
ALL HAIL OUR OVERLORDS PLAGENTINE AND GEST!

You're not fooling anyone. We can SEE that you're not a native. :p

Oh no.
We were found out
And we put so much effort in our disguises.

Also praise the Monthy Python group. Praise them.

User avatar
Indo-Malaysia
Minister
 
Posts: 2502
Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Ente Ente wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:You're not fooling anyone. We can SEE that you're not a native. :p

Oh no.
We were found out
And we put so much effort in our disguises.

Also praise the Monthy Python group. Praise them.

I have a good friend in Rome.

His name is.. BIGGUS!... DICKUS!
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.

MoD of the NSIDC.

User avatar
Aresin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aresin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:32 pm

Forestavia wrote:There’s no point lying because we all know you’re raiders. Hell, you moved to the region from
TI.

Once again the great "liberators" brand us as fiends and invaders, when all we want is to protect our new home. We have as much of a right to settle in the ME as the natives do. But because we come from a region that you people have deemed unsavory, we must automatically be evil. Even if your so called liberation passes, we will never give up our new home! If you wish to brand us as violent, then we will become violent and never surrender!

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7336
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:32 pm

Aresin wrote:
Forestavia wrote:There’s no point lying because we all know you’re raiders. Hell, you moved to the region from
TI.

Once again the great "liberators" brand us as fiends and invaders, when all we want is to protect our new home. We have as much of a right to settle in the ME as the natives do. But because we come from a region that you people have deemed unsavory, we must automatically be evil. Even if your so called liberation passes, we will never give up our new home! If you wish to brand us as violent, then we will become violent and never surrender!

Shouldn’t have kept blacklisted players in charge then and it’d be treated as normal. Unfortunately, you allow players who have committed OOC offensed to stick around. 8)
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Aresin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aresin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Aresin wrote:Once again the great "liberators" brand us as fiends and invaders, when all we want is to protect our new home. We have as much of a right to settle in the ME as the natives do. But because we come from a region that you people have deemed unsavory, we must automatically be evil. Even if your so called liberation passes, we will never give up our new home! If you wish to brand us as violent, then we will become violent and never surrender!

Shouldn’t have kept blacklisted players in charge then and it’d be treated as normal. Unfortunately, you allow players who have committed OOC offensed to stick around. 8)

Black listed players and unnamed offenses? Tell me, who was it that decided to brand us all as offenders? And who was it that decided to black list these players? It was none other than this hypocritical security council! You people are fine with offenses when they fit your ideals. But when we commit these so called offenses, this council comes to "liberate" us! But in the end, your "liberations" are no better than the offenses that you condemn us for! You all sit on your high horses, branding us as raiders, but do the same thing whenever a region has the audacity to determine its own future!

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7336
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:48 pm

Aresin wrote:Tell me, who was it that decided to brand us all as offenders?

Literally everybody once their atrocities came to light.

The people that committed these acts (I wish I could mention them by name but rules are rules) would have been probably declared Delete-On-Sight if the evidence that resulted in their blacklisting was actually admissible by the mods. Unfortunately it isn't, so they can still do raids and stuff.

If these were normal raids, it would be perfectly fine. But the raid on ME was perpetrated by people who shouldn't be allowed to play this game anymore.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Hehateu
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hehateu » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:40 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Aresin wrote:Tell me, who was it that decided to brand us all as offenders?

Literally everybody once their atrocities came to light.

The people that committed these acts (I wish I could mention them by name but rules are rules) would have been probably declared Delete-On-Sight if the evidence that resulted in their blacklisting was actually admissible by the mods. Unfortunately it isn't, so they can still do raids and stuff.

If these were normal raids, it would be perfectly fine. But the raid on ME was perpetrated by people who shouldn't be allowed to play this game anymore.


The ME is my homeland now. Please stop calling it a raid.

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7336
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:26 pm

Hehateu wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:Literally everybody once their atrocities came to light.

The people that committed these acts (I wish I could mention them by name but rules are rules) would have been probably declared Delete-On-Sight if the evidence that resulted in their blacklisting was actually admissible by the mods. Unfortunately it isn't, so they can still do raids and stuff.

If these were normal raids, it would be perfectly fine. But the raid on ME was perpetrated by people who shouldn't be allowed to play this game anymore.


The ME is my homeland now. Please stop calling it a raid.

Under your logic, Iraq became the homeland of American servicemen in 2003 then.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Khanist
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khanist » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:57 am

Lenlyvit wrote:
Ka Lanakila wrote:I would love to see TME liberated!

Thank you for your support.

-Ka Lanakila

Thank you for responding to my telegram! I hope we can truly help TME either through this proposal or through a quick liberation.

P.S. Ka Lanakila is a TME native.

HA! Pathetic fendas require the help of the security to liberate their region. GEST IS BEST!

User avatar
Thils
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 61
Founded: May 05, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thils » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Opposed.

Love the idea, trust me. I hate The Roman Empire, but there's no Delegate-imposed password, so a Liberation is not going to do anything.
Last edited by Thils on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks y'all,

John Thilz

Life
Nuclear Weapons
Industry
Nat/State Sov
Trade Alliances
Slavery
Prostitution
Permanent Military Allainces

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7336
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Thils wrote:Opposed.

Love the idea, trust me. I had The Roman Empire, but there's no Delegate-imposed password, so a Liberation is not going to do anything.

The invaders (heh) have expressed their intent to put one in, and we really shouldn’t allow an invading force led by OOC scumbags to get what they want.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Ente Ente
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ente Ente » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't line

Horrified by the make-up of the occupying forces, comprised of not one, not two, but three regions internationally blacklisted for various offenses;


Breaking SC-Rule 4a?
(a) You cannot reference the "real world" outside of NationStates.


The entire thing happened in a private chat back in february, after all. Not on the boards.

User avatar
Lenlyvit
Diplomat
 
Posts: 856
Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lenlyvit » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:00 am

Ente Ente wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't line

Horrified by the make-up of the occupying forces, comprised of not one, not two, but three regions internationally blacklisted for various offenses;


Breaking SC-Rule 4a?
(a) You cannot reference the "real world" outside of NationStates.


The entire thing happened in a private chat back in february, after all. Not on the boards.

This does not break R4, because you were blacklisted for the offenses in-game and have status in-game as blacklisted orgs.
Citizen of The Rejected Realms and 10000 Islands
Author of SC#242, SC#245, SC#253, and SC#257, Co-author of SC#218
Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads