NATION

PASSWORD

Naruto: Age of Shinobi (Always Open-OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:16 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I had not really thought about it, but should we have the Uzumaki Clan be a thing since we have the Uchiha ect?

They were practically wiped out as well in canon if I recall right were originally from the Land of Whirlpool or something. If we make the Uzumaki's a Konoha Clan it would probably be a chakra powerhouse Clan.

I think that could be cool. I feel like the addition of the Uzumaki Clan could be a good foil for the Uchiha Clan.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:30 pm

United Human Planets wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I had not really thought about it, but should we have the Uzumaki Clan be a thing since we have the Uchiha ect?

They were practically wiped out as well in canon if I recall right were originally from the Land of Whirlpool or something. If we make the Uzumaki's a Konoha Clan it would probably be a chakra powerhouse Clan.

I think that could be cool. I feel like the addition of the Uzumaki Clan could be a good foil for the Uchiha Clan.

Then I shall be making an Uzumaki(Or perhaps a Yamanaka) myself then. A Genin for Team 3. Also, I will be reviewing your Uchiha in a few minutes.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:39 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:

Then I shall be making an Uzumaki(Or perhaps a Yamanaka) myself then. A Genin for Team 3. Also, I will be reviewing your Uchiha in a few minutes.

Awesome, I look forward to it.

His bio is a little shorter, I hope thats OK.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:40 pm

Just finished it actually, I wanted to ask though. Has he already awakened the Sharingon?

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 pm

Just finished it actually, I wanted to ask though. Has he already awakened the Sharingon?

Yes, but he is not exceptionally proficient with it. But it is there.

If you think its to much, I can edit it out. Its not to important.
Last edited by United Human Planets on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Might be best, Sasuke was considered a genius and did not awaken his until shortly after. I am not sure when Itachi unlocked his. I do not mind Kyo unlocking the first levels of the Sharingon early on but probably not from his first post.Maybe towards the end of the first Arc when he has some actual combat experience.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:05 pm

Might be best, Sasuke was considered a genius and did not awaken his until shortly after. I am not sure when Itachi unlocked his. I do not mind Kyo unlocking the first levels of the Sharingon early on but probably not from his first post.Maybe towards the end of the first Arc when he has some actual combat experience.

Alright, that sounds good to me.

Edit: I editeted it out.

I kept it as his Kekkei Genkei, but its not one of the jutsu's he is able to utilize now.
Last edited by United Human Planets on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Accepted. Also, Working on Shinobu Uzumaki now.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:17 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Accepted. Also, Working on Shinobu Uzumaki now.

Awesome, I look forward to Team 3's first Genin.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Name: Shinobu Uzumaki
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Uzumaki

Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Wind
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
Wind Release Gale Palm
Wind Release Rotating Shuriken
Swift Wind Wall
Violent Whirlwind
Strengths:
*Shinobu has a immense pool of Chakra, a trademark of the Uzumaki Clan
*Shinobu has a pretty decent all around skill set. As a Genin she is fairly flexible and can hold her own in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or close to mid range
Weaknesses:
*Shinobu lacks Chakra control, meaning that she wastes a lot of excess chakra when performing Ninjutsu and will have to train to prevent this
*Shinobu is...well she is average. While she has no real glaring weaknesses for a ninja her age she also does not stand out either. Aside from her chakra reserves her abilities all around are nothing really to rag about
Bio:
Born among one of the most important Clans in Konoha, alongside the Uchiha and Hyuga. Shinobu had many high expectations on her. Specifically when being compared to her Uchiha classmates. As their is a unofficial rivalry between the two Clans. As one of the founding Cland alongside the Senju, the Uchiha take great pride in their status in the village. However the Uzumaki Clan is relatively a newcomer. Only in the last generation arriving and rapidly becoming a central Clan. This has created tension between the Uchiha and the Uzumaki, of course all of the competition is kept between the performance of their Shinobi.

Shinobu never really understood this, and honestly still doesn't get the competition. To her they are all Konoha Shinobi. So the constant competing is pointless. She would often go out and attempt t make friends among the Uchiha, but this has proven rather difficult. And to make matters worse, her scores in the Academy, while not bad have not met those of her Uchiha class mates. Earning her the quiet disapproval of her parents and Clan. But stubborn as always, Shinobu is determined to make her own way as a ninja. She loves her Clan, but disagree's with their current political feud. And so she attempts to steer clear of it as best she can.

After graduating from the Academy she was assigned to Team 3, where she had hopes that she would have an Uchiha teammate. Because if she can demonstrate just how effectively the two clans can work together, perhaps they would set aside their differences. That is her dream as a Ninja. To show that not only are the Uchiha and Uzumaki Clans stronger together, but all of the Clans of Konoha.
Theme Song: N/A

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:55 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Name: Shinobu Uzumaki
Village: Konohagakure
Clan: Uzumaki

Appearance:

Chakra Natures: Wind
Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Known Techniques:
Wind Release Gale Palm
Wind Release Rotating Shuriken
Swift Wind Wall
Violent Whirlwind
Strengths:
*Shinobu has a immense pool of Chakra, a trademark of the Uzumaki Clan
*Shinobu has a pretty decent all around skill set. As a Genin she is fairly flexible and can hold her own in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu or close to mid range
Weaknesses:
*Shinobu lacks Chakra control, meaning that she wastes a lot of excess chakra when performing Ninjutsu and will have to train to prevent this
*Shinobu is...well she is average. While she has no real glaring weaknesses for a ninja her age she also does not stand out either. Aside from her chakra reserves her abilities all around are nothing really to rag about
Bio:
Born among one of the most important Clans in Konoha, alongside the Uchiha and Hyuga. Shinobu had many high expectations on her. Specifically when being compared to her Uchiha classmates. As their is a unofficial rivalry between the two Clans. As one of the founding Cland alongside the Senju, the Uchiha take great pride in their status in the village. However the Uzumaki Clan is relatively a newcomer. Only in the last generation arriving and rapidly becoming a central Clan. This has created tension between the Uchiha and the Uzumaki, of course all of the competition is kept between the performance of their Shinobi.

Shinobu never really understood this, and honestly still doesn't get the competition. To her they are all Konoha Shinobi. So the constant competing is pointless. She would often go out and attempt t make friends among the Uchiha, but this has proven rather difficult. And to make matters worse, her scores in the Academy, while not bad have not met those of her Uchiha class mates. Earning her the quiet disapproval of her parents and Clan. But stubborn as always, Shinobu is determined to make her own way as a ninja. She loves her Clan, but disagree's with their current political feud. And so she attempts to steer clear of it as best she can.

After graduating from the Academy she was assigned to Team 3, where she had hopes that she would have an Uchiha teammate. Because if she can demonstrate just how effectively the two clans can work together, perhaps they would set aside their differences. That is her dream as a Ninja. To show that not only are the Uchiha and Uzumaki Clans stronger together, but all of the Clans of Konoha.
Theme Song: N/A

An interesting addition, to Team 3.

I think that she will make a great student to Hakaku.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:58 pm

I would hope so, she is the only one. :p

Also, you plan on Hakaku giving a initiation test like Kakashi?

I think I have something in the works for Team 9 and Kimiko.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:01 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I would hope so, she is the only one. :p

Also, you plan on Hakaku giving a initiation test like Kakashi?

I think I have something in the works for Team 9 and Kimiko.

Yeah, I was planning on that. Im not totally sure what he's gonna do, but I do think that he was gonna have an initiation test thing, so that he can get a better feel for his team, what their strengths and weaknesses are, who they are as people, and how well they work together as a team.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:05 pm

I am already searching for time skip pictures for Shinobu.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:16 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I am already searching for time skip pictures for Shinobu.

Hmm, Im thinking Obtion B, if your planning on having her continue on as a strong ninja, but jack of all trades type.

If your thinking that she would specialize more into one specific skill set, then I think Obtion A would illustrate that more.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Tag I love naruto, I was wondering when a naruto Rp would pop up

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Found an even better one.

Shinobu Post-Timeskip

Strala wrote:Tag I love naruto, I was wondering when a naruto Rp would pop up

Welcome aboard!

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:24 pm

I was wondering if I could make a Jonin that rose through the ranks without any kekkai genkai

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:25 pm

For Kyo, I was thinking one of these two myself. Either way I think he would have become a Chunin by the time the time skip has come and gone, and that he would have activated his Sharingon. The main question is really just how he's gonna wear his hair.

Personally, Im leaning towards Option A right now, since I think it fits his personality better, but who knows once the events of Arc 1 have come and gone.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Strala wrote:I was wondering if I could make a Jonin that rose through the ranks without any kekkai genkai

You definitely could.

My character Hakaku is a Jonin, and he has no special familial or Clan based relations at all. His father is dead, and his mom is a poor waitress.

He got where he is through hard work. So theres no reason for your character to have a Kekkei Genkei if you dont want it.
Last edited by United Human Planets on Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:27 pm

Strala wrote:I was wondering if I could make a Jonin that rose through the ranks without any kekkai genkai

That is just fine.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Tagging for interest.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm

United Human Planets wrote:For Kyo, I was thinking one of these two myself. Either way I think he would have become a Chunin by the time the time skip has come and gone, and that he would have activated his Sharingon. The main question is really just how he's gonna wear his hair.

Personally, Im leaning towards Option A right now, since I think it fits his personality better, but who knows once the events of Arc 1 have come and gone.

Based off of strict appearances. I like B, but honestly on the other end of things that one may look a little...too Uchiha. A may be the more unique choice.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Postby United Human Planets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:28 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Found an even better one.

Shinobu Post-Timeskip

Nice, I think Im actually liking this one the most so far.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:30 pm

fuinjustu,kenjustu or just plain ninjustu so many choices!!!
any suggestions

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse