NATION

PASSWORD

Bliujian Sports Magazine

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Bliuji
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Bliujian Sports Magazine

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:35 am

National soccer team info: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1212689

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Bliuji ties Jorvvik 2-2

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:38 am

Bliuji faced off tonight against The Kingdom Of Jorvvik and the game ended up in a tie 2-2. the game first started off as Bliuji scoring 2 unanswered goals both of which from there star player Viktor Zakharov, while Jorvvik battled back and managed to tie up the game in the last minute resulting in a 2-2 tie "Hey we played good against a very strong team and we almost came out on top" said head coach of the Bliujians Nikolai Delierguev. "I think we need to improve a lot if we are going to get anywhere in the hockey world," said General manager of the Bliujians Vyacheslav Ponomarenko. this was the first loss for the Bliujians science their gold medal win against the Peaceful Republic of Anollasia. the Bliujians are now rocking a 1-0-1 record and is hoping for a bright future for many years to come
National soccer team info: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1212689

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Parade in Bliuji

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am

The Bliujian citizens held a parade for their men's national ice hockey team Olympic gold medal victory over The Peaceful Republic of Anollasia the game ended up in a 5-3 win for the Bliujian's this was there first ever gold medal win as all 6million Bliujians in attendance for the parade. The arena was packed with all 25,000 In attendance for the game as well as 6 million watching at home and billions watching worldwide.

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Bliuji moves past The Hashemite Sultanate of Al-Hind Indus

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:21 pm

The Bliuji Mens National Soccer team faced off against [nation]The Hashemite Sultanate of Al-Hind Indus
[/nation] in a 4-1 victory for the Bliujians as the Bliujian soccer team hopes to make significant improvements to their team in the upcoming future as the Bliujian national team falls to a 1-2 record "we may not have a very good team yet but I think that this win will boost the morale of players and even fans" says Bliujian coach Andriy Shevchenko you could see the happy faces of all the Bliujian fans as they walked through the city of Kiev "we cannot loose to this team, or powerhouse of a team is made up of elite players that can crush this team" says the general manager of The Hashemite Sultanate of Al-Hind Indus "I think that we made the right plays and did the right things together we did everything correctly" said Midfielder and Captain of the Bliuji Mens soccer team Ruslan Rotan who had 2 goals in this game but thats not the only good performance for the Bliujians the Bliujian Goaltender had an impressive 19 saves against The Hashemite Sultanate of Al-Hind Indus "if we play them again we can not let up against such a bad preforming team said the fitness coach of The Hashemite Sultanate of Al-Hind Indus"

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

5-1 Loss for The Bliujians

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm

The Bliujian men's national soccer team takes a hard 5-1 loss for their first ever international match against Polkopian National Football (Soccer) Team. It was a home game for the Bliujians as the stadium was completely filled with 200,000 Bliujians in attendance for the match. "I think that our soccer team has a bright future we just need more skillful talent and a good attitude," says head coach Andriy Shevchenko. you could see the disappointment on the faces of 150 Bliujians that were commuting to work today on the Bliuji Express train

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

BIHL Rosters announced

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:30 pm

1. HC Bellmont
Stadium- Logan Arena

Cyrus Vanduyn
Aurelio Greenfield
Kurt Prine
Vincent Mazzei
Bob Krizan
Leonardo Labombard
Matt Book
Michel Nason
Shaun Wageman
Harvey Clemans
Renato Tuck
Jarred Beno
Kendall Kimball
Scotty Klann
Frederick Kamp
Lesley Forsgren
Lynwood Marrero
Noble Klepper
Long Burgamy

2.HC Kovet
Stadium-Exxon Mobile Center

Armand Atlas
Marcus Kinzel
Arthur Pennell
Del Graney
Stevie Fairclough
Oliver Ohlinger
Elias Boyster
Ronny Herr
Alphonso Curci
Dustin Odoms
Quentin Woerner
Hilario Bastarache
Palmer Mayer
Dewey Naron
Freeman Brookman
Kendall Putney
Geoffrey Nord
Erasmo Neidig
Dee Keck
Son Pine

3.HC Murkin
Stadium-Geico Center

Rodney Wendler
Paul Daddario
Del Piazza
Jacques Guenther
Reed Tumlinson
Josue Sipple
Otha Hough
Jacob Vincelette
Shelton Marrero
Emory Brody
Tracey Cassette
Davis Posey
Nathanael Valenti
Robert Rodney
Alden Leppert
Esteban Slape
Lenny Medina
Kurt Knapik
Anibal Shifflett
Aldo Wotring

4.HC Britsvale
Stadium-Cosco Arena

Roger Hanselman
Normand Whobrey
Garland Krehbiel
Carmine Horvath
Douglass Brittingham
Lonnie Giannone
Alonzo Mcmaster
Wendell Anzalone
Scottie Guerrant
Brice Dreyer
Weston Vanleuven
Roman Judy
Eldridge Tart
Prince Pullin
Orval Determan
Desmond Mulholland
Noah Morter
Morgan Caple
Blair Orear

5. HC Wilz
Stadium-Gucci Center

Rocco Stubbe
Rashad Tavernier
Luis Callison
Samuel Gump
Karl Clyde
Mason Rabe
Elmo Kingery
Emilio Mclead
Dexter Reuther
Lawrence Czapla
Anderson Beville
Hector Carstensen
Bradly Endo
Erik Pehrson
Gregory Prichett
Sherman Ryckman
Rudy Ogawa
Norris Natale
Vicente Rosner
Leonard Brinkmann

6. HC Hicosis
Stadium-Google Arena

Frankie Hickox
Garrett Thorp
Matthew Ewalt
Scottie Ruel
Eduardo Yurick
Garry Gibeault
Jude Carcamo
Johnson Christen
Kim Provenza
Billy Rowles
Hayden Ornelas
Monty Novotny
Kevin Rue
Graham Pearse
Jeramy Candy
Travis Roush
Alex Richardson
Ronny Kates
Milton Chapman
Quincy Rahm

7. HC Dimaris
San Tander arena

Wesley Mann
Tyler Blunt
Benjamin Kaster
Leonel Malcom
Valentin Weber
Andrew Wilt
Toby Carillo
Rob Hendriks
Marcellus Kaufmann
Reid Cincotta
King Hanna
Renaldo Housel
Ty Adcox
Cameron Lehoux
Maurice Arend
Waldo Midgley
Nathan Helmers
Mariano Sommerfeld
Eldridge Willert
Morton Eilers
Last edited by Bliuji on Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:30 am, edited 4 times in total.

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Bliujians Fall 2-1

Postby Bliuji » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 pm

The Bliujian men's national soccer team played a match this afternoon against The Holy Empire of Glorious Flame the game there were 1,000,000 people in attendance for the game today at The Holy Empire of Glorious Flame's national stadium and it was an amazing performance for The Holy Empire of Glorious Flame's goalkeeper as he made 45 saves on 46 shots on goal. "He was a great goalkeeper perhaps the best I've ever seen," said a fan of The Holy Empire of Glorious Flame "I made the saves I needed too and I helped defend the powerhouse offense the Bliujians held this afternoon.

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Bliujian Massive Rally

Postby Bliuji » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 am

Millions Bliujian Citizens come together to rally there national hockey team for upcoming matches and say's "us fans will improve the morale of our great players"

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Week 1

Postby Bliuji » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:12 pm

The joint Bliujian soccer league and the Al-Hind Indus league has come to an end of week 1 with many exciting matches

Deccan Brigadiers[1-1]FC Bimington
Aurangabad FC[0-1]FC Deniza Bölgeler
Royal Mughal Delhvi[2-1]FC quorz
Mumbai Masterminds[2-1]FC yikuv
FC limbington[5-0]FC ikolev

Week 1 has come to an end and what an amazing week it was with a grand total of 500,000 fans in attendance if you combine all games. Not only were these games action packed they were close and always had fans at the edge of their seats at all times you can clearly see that there is lots of natural talent in this league mainly coming from the Al-Hind indus side as their players are quicker and seem to have more skill. Fans and players are doing lots and lots of preparation for next week and scouts are working harder than ever to find more talent to bring to their club.
"This was an amazing week for this league with many close matches I think these fans will be looking forward to next week," says reporter don sweeny

Last edited by Bliuji on Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I know I suck

Bliuji
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Week 2

Postby Bliuji » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Week 2 simulation

]Matchup Score
FC Bimington VS FC limbington 1 0
FC Denizar Bölgeler VS Deccan Brigadiers 2 4
FC quorz VS Aurangabad FC 2 0
FC yiku VS Royal Mughal Delhvi 1 0
FC ikolev VS Mumbai Masterminds 0 4

Week 2 has come to an end and compared to week 1 the games were a lot more high scoring and lopsided than the action-packed games week 1 had to offer
overall, the Bliuji and Al-Hind indus league have been a big success drawing in thousands of fans as well as lots of talent from both countries.

Last edited by Bliuji on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I know I suck

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports