NATION

PASSWORD

We are Stormtroopers (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

We are Stormtroopers (IC)

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:58 am

The Empire is all you know. You are a clone, made for a single purpose, to kill for the Empire. You have no mother, and no father. Your brothers and sisters are exactly like you. But you have had special training. You are stronger. Faster. Smarter. Better. You are assigned to hunt the remaining Jedi. The Empire does not care if you make it. You kill the Jedi, or die trying. Your life does not matter to them. Your superiors do not care about you. You have one purpose. You are a Stormtrooper. And this is your story.
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:41 am

Insert post here

TD-1936 a.k.a Teddy
Destination: Pending
Mission: Pending

Like the other Barracks aboard the star destroyer this room was rectangular, with a grey and white colour pattern. One of many on the ship for its approximently 46,803 personnel Inside, it held 5 beds - enough for each of the squad members that would occupy it. Beside each bed, a small dresser would be located for the soldiers uniform to be placed at night, as well as uniform maintenance equipment.
Last edited by Cainesland on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:41 pm

-
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:31 pm

QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Destination: The “Desolation”

Joker leaned on the wall of the ship. They were about an hour out from the ship and he was getting anxious. He began to stare out of the window, watching the ship move across the stars, sprinting for the end of the journey. He stared for awhile, letting the feeling sink in. He liked being in a shuttle, it always helped him calm his nerves. He had nothing to worry about. Soon he would be sent into the field, his squad right with him. But for now, he had this moment to enjoy.
-SHEOGORATH

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:56 pm

SS-1453 aka "Farstrike"
Destination: None as of the moment
Mission: Awaiting mission

Farstrike finishes cleaning his E-11s Sniper Rifle and sets it in the locker with his designation on it and leans back in his chair as he awaits the other members of his new squad to arrive to the room. Once he's in a comfortable position he pulls a datapad from his locker and pulls up the dossiers of his fellow squad members and looks through them while waiting. He's studying them and setting their roles in the squad.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Kawaii Seals
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Seals » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:22 am

RO-7593 aka "Roy"

Roy was entering the Sierra Squad Room when he saw Farstrike on a datapad looking at our dossiers. "Hey, Farstrike is it?, Its nice to meet you". "My Designation is RO-7593, but you can just call me Roy". "I'll just be putting away my stuff in the locker". Roy then got out his Electro Staff and SE-44C blaster pistol from his backpack and put them in the locker in a organized fashion.
Last edited by Kawaii Seals on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there person looking at their object with glass! I'm Kawaii Seals, most times the Mediterranean Union in Role Plays on this website's forums.

Right now I'm at a break away from this website so please ask questions later
Thx, Kawaii Seals

I love Alternate History Roleplays and Real World Map Roleplays as well.

Im very active here as well but don't count me on it.

Weird Quotes I've Said
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Kawaii Seals wrote:When you wanna take all dat SWEET OIL from the middle east but you know the USA will murder you

Kawaii Seals wrote:*Pokes it*

Yep its definitely dead.

Killed by a WW2 RP they say.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:41 am

TD-2207 aka "Book"
Destination:None
Mission: None

Book laid on his Bunk, reading his Holopad alone. He was in His Uniform without his helmet, and had his DC-15s in his holster. He gets up, putting his Holopad in his locker, closing it. He had left his helmet back at his station, "Ahh, I'll go get it" he thinks. He grabs his cap, putting it on to look formal. He walks over to the blast door, opening it with a panel. He begins to walk to the Cargo Transport on the Star destroyer.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Kawaii Seals wrote:RO-7593 aka "Roy"

Roy was entering the Sierra Squad Room when he saw Farstrike on a datapad looking at our dossiers. "Hey, Farstrike is it?, Its nice to meet you". "My Designation is RO-7593, but you can just call me Roy". "I'll just be putting away my stuff in the locker". Roy then got out his Electro Staff and SE-44C blaster pistol from his backpack and put them in the locker in a organized fashion.

SS-1453 aka "Farstrike"

Farstrike looks up as he hears the door open and sees a stormtrooper carrying a electrostaff and hears him introduce himself as RO-7593 or Roy. Farstrike says with a bit of contempt, "You do that."

Farstrike then goes back to reading and looking through the dossiers for strengths and weaknesses.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon

Grand Unionata
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unionata » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:37 am

IN-1297 AKA "Raptor"
Destination: None for now
Mission: Awaiting orders

Raptor walked into the squad room. He ignored his squad members and began to empty his stuff into a locker. He put all his non-esssential items into the locker, but holstered his E-11 blaster. You never know what might happen. He looked around and addressed one of his squad members.

"I'm IN-1297, but you can call me Raptor. I've been assigned as an Imperial Navy liaison to Sigma Squad. Where's your squad leader?"
Last edited by Grand Unionata on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"

Blaze was currently sitting by himself near the back of the room.
He normally kept to himself during missions and this one would possibly be no different.
The ship shook for some unknown reason and Blaze flinched for a second, then looked over to the rest of his squad to see if they noticed.
They hadn't, which was good, you weren't supposed to show weakness about anything.
Blaze took a moment to gather himself, then he reached over to his med-pack, which held a very personal item.
At least to him.
He slowly lifted the object from his pack and held it in his hand, turning it over every now and then.
I wonder what Vader would think, about me finding a lightsaber?
Blaze had found the broken lightsaber at the sight of some battle (there really wasn't a name for it) and from then on until now, he had been trying to repair it.
From what he could tell, the shattered crystal that was left was the color blue.
Blaze once again lifted his gaze from beneath his helmet to the others.
It was if they didn't even notice that he was there.
Which was good, at least for right now.
The Stormtrooper by the designation TF-46352 out the lightsaber back in his med pack and then made himself comfortable - it looked like it was going to be a long ride to their destination.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 am

SS-1453 aka "Farstrike"

Farstrike looks up and then back down and says, "Good for you."

Then he puts the datapad away, opens his locker, grabs his E-11s Sniper rifle and says, "I am going to the firing range. If we recieve a mission I will be at the closest long range firing range to the squadroom."

Them Farstrike walks out and down the hall to the Port side firing range.
Defcon

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

QE-35745 AKA Repeater
Destination: N/A
Mission: Currently awaiting.

Repeater sat on his bunk, cleaning his E-11. He was rather bored. He had always hated sitting in the barracks, waiting. He wanted to be out fighting rebels and Jedi, not sitting in his bunk. He enjoyed the adrenaline rush of combat, even though he almost always missed whatever he was shooting at. He began to reassemble his E-11, sliding the barrel into place and locking it in. He checked the safety, and loaded a power cell in. He was still waiting.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:00 am

TD-2207 aka "Book"

He gets on the cargo lift, waiting for a minute. It starts, speeding at speeds faster than he can think. It speeds at a fast pace, stopping at his station that he put into its course. He steps off, walking to the blast door that separates him, and his station. He opens it, walking inside his station. He sits down at his station, looking at the panels. He begins to do his work, forgetting about his freetime. He grabs his helmet, replacing his cap with it. He puts his DC-15s on the table next to him. He looks at the work Holopad, he grabs it. He looks into it, then he gets into it's systems. He takes down the restrictions on the Holopad, taking a few minutes to do so. He then looks through the Rebel propaganda holonet, screening it for fun. He kicks his feet up, forgetting his work next to him. A Stormtrooper walks up saying, "Aren't You supposed to be working?" He answers, "Nah, I'm on break." The stormtrooper walks off, with the clanking of his armor following him.

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:20 am

QH-9785 aka “Joker”
Destination: None

Joker walked into the room. There was another trooper in the room. He gave him a short wave. Joker began to scrub down his armor. It had to be spotless for the briefing. Last time he had gone into briefing with filthy armor, he was lectured for a whole two hours. After that, he began to clean his gun. When he put it back together, he tugged at the parts to make sure they were tight. He looked at the other trooper. “What’s your designation?” Joker pulled out a holopad.
-SHEOGORATH

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:47 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:QH-9785 aka “Joker”

Joker walked into the room. There was another trooper in the room. He gave him a short wave. Joker began to scrub down his armor. It had to be spotless for the briefing. Last time he had gone into briefing with filthy armor, he was lectured for a whole two hours. After that, he began to clean his gun. When he put it back together, he tugged at the parts to make sure they were tight. He looked at the other trooper. “What’s your designation?” Joker pulled out a holopad.

QE-35745 AKA Repeater
Mission: Currently awaiting.

Repeater said with a grin,"I'm QE-35745, but you can call me Repeater. I'm the worst shot this side of the Wheel." He picked up his helmet and began to try to polish out some scratches and marks. He than began polishing the rest of his armor. He asked,"And you are?"
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:14 am

TD-1895 AKA Nox

he stood there letting the cold water hit him, he didn't sleep and is thinking its getting to him. he stands there for almost an hour. he cracked his knuckles then washed off and got his clothes and went for his squad room.
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 am

QH-9785 aka “Joker”

Joker nodded and put the information into the Holopad. He made a mental note to keep an eye on him. He walked over to his locker and put it in there. He thought for a second and also placed his main weapon in. He doubted he needed anything but a sidearm in the ship. He turned to Repeater. “QH-9785, or Joker, due to a small joke from my trainer.” He went to lie down on his bunk.
-SHEOGORATH

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am

Tribe of Rinos wrote:QH-9785 aka “Joker”

Joker nodded and put the information into the Holopad. He made a mental note to keep an eye on him. He walked over to his locker and put it in there. He thought for a second and also placed his main weapon in. He doubted he needed anything but a sidearm in the ship. He turned to Repeater. “QH-9785, or Joker, due to a small joke from my trainer.” He went to lie down on his bunk.

QE-35745 AKA Repeater
Mission: currently awaiting

Repeater said,"Ain't the worst nickname I've ever heard. I once knew a guy nicknamed Shutup because he talked nonstop." Repeater finished polishing his armor, and decided to take a quick nap to pass the time away, and maybe relieve a little of his boredom. He stood up, went to his locker, and shoved his armor into his locker. He walked back to his bunk and laid down on it to sleep, blaster next to him in case he needed it for some reason. He dropped off to sleep.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:47 pm

TD-1895 AKA Nox

Nox walks into the room looking around only seeing the other clone. He finds somewhere to sit and looks at the other clone “I assume your one of the other ones on squad epsilon”
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

Grand Unionata
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unionata » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:15 am

Grand Unionata wrote:IN-1297 AKA "Raptor"
Destination: None for now
Mission: Awaiting orders

Raptor walked into the squad room. He ignored his squad members and began to empty his stuff into a locker. He put all his non-esssential items into the locker, but holstered his E-11 blaster. You never know what might happen. He looked around and addressed one of his squad members.

"I'm IN-1297, but you can call me Raptor. I've been assigned as an Imperial Navy liaison to Sigma Squad. Where's your squad leader?"

OOC: I edited it so just treat this as a new post

Nescala
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nescala » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:15 am

QX-9793 - “Querx”
Location: Aboard the Desolation, approaching Sierra Squad Room
Destination: None at present

QX-9793. A legalistic soldier of the Empire, known for his obedience, strictness and love of the Empire. He was an expert at hand to hand combat, and gave good covering fire to his squad mates. Of course, he had not been in his current squad long. In fact, he had only just arrived on the Desolation that day, and was about to meet his new 'squad mates'. Like always, he had no particular need to get along with them or to like them, simply to do his job, which, for the time being, was in the air.

He strode down the dull grey hallways of the Star Destroyer, his entire armour, a light armour, similar but not identical to that of a scout trooper, upon his person, with a commando helmet on his head. He was known for almost never removing that. It was his badge of honour, especially in a new squad, where his skills at hand to hand combat would be questioned, almost invariably, by those who would see themselves as his betters.

As he rounded the corner, he saw a scout trooper exiting the room. The two nearly collided, but Querx sidestepped deftly, allowing the scout trooper, like all scout troopers evidently arrogant, to pass. He opened the door to the squad room. He could see two others inside the room, one by the lockers, one to the back, nursing a medpack. If he were less of a legalist and more prone to distraction, he may have found it somewhat ironic. Regardless, he didn't much care about it.

Finally, he realised that he might as well say something. He finally spoke, in a monotone, walking towards the lockers to place his equipment into them.

"Evening."
Last edited by Nescala on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kawaii Seals
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Seals » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:10 am

[RO-7593 aka "Roy"

Roy heard the Trooper and turned around. "Evening, my designation is RO-7593, but you can just call me Roy".
Hi there person looking at their object with glass! I'm Kawaii Seals, most times the Mediterranean Union in Role Plays on this website's forums.

Right now I'm at a break away from this website so please ask questions later
Thx, Kawaii Seals

I love Alternate History Roleplays and Real World Map Roleplays as well.

Im very active here as well but don't count me on it.

Weird Quotes I've Said

Kawaii Seals wrote:When you wanna take all dat SWEET OIL from the middle east but you know the USA will murder you

Kawaii Seals wrote:*Pokes it*

Yep its definitely dead.

Killed by a WW2 RP they say.

Nescala
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nescala » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:41 am

Kawaii Seals wrote:[RO-7593 aka "Roy"

Roy heard the Trooper and turned around. "Evening, my designation is RO-7593, but you can just call me Roy".

QX-9793 - “Querx”
Destination: None at present

"Roy..." he said slowly, almost appearing mocking in his tone. Even a legalist such as QX-9793 could appreciate - a one-syllable nickname could assist in efficiency, and it was somewhat of a moraliser to the more... Shall we say, 'emotional' of the men. But 'Roy'... What an insufferably personal name to use. It was almost as if he was trying to make it a personal name of his rather than just a designation, as Querx did. But, no matter. If this - well, he appeared to be a melée trooper - wanted to be called Roy, Querx would not make a fuss.

"QX-9793. Querx," He almost barked out his designation, each syllable enunciated as legalistically as if they were orders from the Emperor himself. "Your skills?" he asked, his voice as emotionless and without pleasantry as it had been when he entered.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:56 am

TF-46352 aka "Blaze"
Mission: Awaiting mission (What's the mission and when is it?!)

Blaze heard a commotion near the doorway and got up from where he had been sitting and headed over.
He recognized Querx, a new squad member - Blaze had seen the guy getting his orders that morning from Tarkin* but hadn't said anything.
"Querx." He greeted the newcomer with a firm nod and turned to Roy.
"Nice staff. Not normal to see someone using one of those, but hey, it's your choice."
He then turned to face Querx again and held out a black gloved hand for the man to shake. "Name's Blaze. Designation TF-46352." He half turned to look at Roy as well. I've been in Sierra for a while now, so if either of you have questions, come and find me." Blaze turned back to Querx. "As for my skills...I'm basically a combat medic but I can fight if I have to."

*I guess I get to decide what time line we're in...? Yay? If so it's sometime during IV-VI. I believe everyone's home base should be both Death Stars when we get to that point. But, hey, we're just getting started here.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:38 am

DE-7573 -aka“Devil”

Devil walked into the bunks and saw three other stormtroopers. He had been hoping he would be able to be alone in here to relax but he knew that was unrealistic. He walked in nodded at the others and sat down and began cleaning his weapon.
Last edited by Andsed on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse