NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Ended) [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:37 am

Rise of the Masked Man | Avarice

Audrey saw them draw those strange little red-and-white spheres. Explosive devices? They were weapons, absolutely. What she did not expect was for them to unleash a veritable menagerie of strange and terrifyingly inedible monsters upon the group. She stepped forward, hands put out placatingly; a startling shift from her earlier psychosis. Even despite the overwhelming odds, she seemed utterly unfazed. Perhaps she simply didn't fear death.

"Okay! Okay! I was kidding! You're unfazed by what I said, I can see. But if you want to avoid making a mess, break this up! If you want the bird, you can talk it out! How about a trade in favours? Get to know each other, maybe you could come to an agreement!"

The field was silent, save for the flutter of cloth, and the sound of breathing. She locked eyes with the man in the trenchcoat, eyeing up the group. The howling wind dug into her skin. Water dripped from every surface. She put her hands down, gave him an askance glance. Maybe these people would listen to reason. Yes, they'd come to fight, but surely they didn't want to kill the group? Maybe this was one of those worlds. Ones where death and ague and all that good stuff decided life and death. She took another step forward, feet crunching in the ice below.

"You're here to take what you want, I know. But just hear me out. We don't need to fight. Neither of us want to fight. Surely, you can sort this out without bloodshed, right? Please, put down your weapons."

A spike appeared between her ribs. She looked down at the chunk of rock, wedged in her torso. She seemed confused, for a moment. Unsure of what to make of the blood and bone poking through the surface. Slowly, tentatively, she took it with one hand, and pulled it out. Everyone could see into her chest cavity. Unfitting organs, something resembling a heart. Like someone had grabbed a handful of random body parts and carelessly shoved them in. An empty space lay where her stomach should have been.

She simply dropped the blood stained projectile in the snow, and looked back toward the trench-coat wearing man. Her eyes turned dark. The air seemed to pulse with frenetic hunger and rage, roiling with barely contained thirst. The hole in her chest knitted itself back together, flesh weaving in intricate patterns. In moments, it was gone. As if she'd never been hit, save for the blood staining her body.

"Oh. You've made a big mistake."

She took a step, traversing at least twenty feet; as if all that distance had simply collapsed. She reached for the man, head low and fingers outstretched. A charizard stepped forward, enormous clawed feet crushing snow underfoot. It scorched her, engulfed her in flame. The smell of burning flesh filled the air. The ice underneath her melted, and soon turned red with blood and giblets. And at last, the flames subsided. And standing there, was a charred corpse, black and crackling flesh barely hanging onto bone.

And slowly, it put itself together. Meat grew over the body once again, until she looked as if she'd never been burnt; even down to her clothes. Avarice flicked a drop of boiling fat from her cheek. Her fingers dripped with her own blood. And yet, she calmly tilted her head, and looked up at the orange creature. In her eyes, there was an emotion approaching... Craving?

"Oh please. You're not what I'm looking for. Your trainer, though... He smells delicious."

She turned toward a trainer, frozen in shock, and threw herself at him. Tore at him with her fingers, ripped pieces of meat out with her teeth, felt the stringy fibres parting from the body. She tore at it with hysterical fervour, disregarding all other wounds. She might have been burnt, she might have been stabbed, she might have lost an arm; but she couldn't tell. Didn't care. She shredded whatever she could reach, until she stood amongst a pile of bones and blood, covered in pieces of what once had been a living thing. And she licked her lips. She smiled, because at last, she had an excuse to feed. Not that she needed much of a reason to begin with.

Another volley of fire tore at her, stripping away fat, muscle and sinew. She simply walked through the flames, repairing herself as she went. Slowly, contemplatively, she looked up, bared her teeth, and lunged, tearing at the flaming lizard's belly, leaping into the air and scrabbling at its face, cramming any handfuls of meat she could grab into her mouth, frantically trying to rend the thing to pieces.
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:03 am, edited 18 times in total.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:26 am

Secrets of the Raven

While Sayaka was annoyed on being treated as though she was in trouble to Elizabeth she was because the more she thought of Kyubey and the magical girl scheme then more it sounds like a dangerous scam to her, but the end goal of the scam and the reason for it still eludes her. When Sayaka mention that Witches come from negative emotions and that Familiars who devour enough humans transform into witches Elizabeth asked. "But what leads negative emotions to create Witches? Negative emotions alone can twist a person into doing monstrous acts but it can't create monsters like Witches from the ether."

When Sayaka told her what Kyubey looked like her it reminded her once more some of the creatures who lure in kids as a good deal appear to them as something cute to lower their guard and hearing that the process was painful was only raising more red flags to the witch who was starting to feel uneasy about this suppose bunny cat. When she showed them her soul gem not only did she see the aura of the gem grow more strongly while Sayaka's became more transparent and weaker but a sickening feeling came over her. The witch didn't know why she felt sick but as she clenched her chest she felt fear gripping her reasons she can't even begin to fathom, why was a piece of jewelry making her so uncomfortable? Elizabeth didn't even notice that her expression showed the duel feelings that were overcoming.

When the Soul Gem turn into a ring the aura around it became weaker but still noticeable while Sayaka's became more solid and colorful, being as blue as her hair and magical girl attire. But what was more important to Elizabeth was that the feeling of fear and revulsion was beginning to fade away. Elizabeth took a deep breath and regain her bearings. "Sorry about that. I think something I ate wasn't agreeing to me." She told the two as she rubbed the temple of her forehead.

"So you magical girls are specialized when it comes to magic? Where do you specialize in, healing? Also do the specializations depend on the magical girl's personality or the witch that they made?" Elizabeth choose not to respond back to Kyubey being a good guy because right now trying to convince her otherwise with a lack of evidence won't work and she rather not be stuck in an argument that will never end, not when she has a more important matter to deal with in this town.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Aeternabilis
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aeternabilis » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:41 am

War of Flesh and Metal; Cairo, Egypt

"Fuhrer, huh?" Marcus asked when Violet talked about the others, and raised an eyebrow at Bradley. "That's an... interesting choice of description. You don't really look like a member of Hitler's fan club, so I guess I'll wait to see if you start advocating genocide before I judge ya." "Uh, anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all," Alex said, attempting a friendly smile to make up for Marcus. "Oh, right. Definitely nice to meet ya," Marcus said, grinning at the spacefarers. "Where we're from, space travel is still just kinda interplanetary, so it's cool to meet badass space warriors."

As he said that, Aurelia conjured up some ice cups out of thin air and handed them out. "And wizards, apparently," Marcus said as he took a cup, slightly impressed. "Neat." This was far from the first time he had seen magic, though as far as he knew none of his friends had the ability to create something from nothing. Alex's powers came the closest, he supposed, but those were more taking something from one place and putting it in another. "Yes, thank you," Alex said as she gratefully took her cup. She too was used to magic at this point and was presently more concerned with not dying of heatstroke than fawning over space magic. "If I had known we were coming to Egypt I would've worn something other than my all-black uniform." "Speaking of uniforms, I just realized that we haven't told our new friends here what we do for a living," Marcus said as he held the ice cup up to his face. "Yes, I guess we haven't," Alex said. "We're what you would call high-ranking religious-" "We're gods," Marcus interrupted, inciting a sigh from Alex. "And not even in a creepy culty way, either, where we're just charismatic weirdos with a lot of cool-aid. Nope, we're bonafide deities." "Though we try not to let it get to our heads," Alex said, shooting Marcus a look. The boy shrugged. "Hey, when you're a god of time, sometimes your ego gets a little carried away. We can't all be like Ivan."
Last edited by Aeternabilis on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one?

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

BEN 10 UNIVERSE

It was a warm summer morning, now, normally this wouldn't be very noteworthy but this summer morning Washington D.C. was being attacked, not by any human enemy though, but by giant mutated creatures. On top of the leading mutant, stood a tall, mad scientist looking man. This is Dr. Animo, mad scientist, aiming to make a world perfect for mutated creatures that he can be king of. All hope was not lost however because a giant fly creature could be seen buzzing towards mutant army. This was no mutant however, this was Stinkfly, a Lepidopterran, or in other words, an alien. A rusty RV could be speeding behind the Lepidopterran. As Stinkfly reached Dr. Animo and his mutants, it spoke in a buzzy and nazily like voice, "You know animo, you're really stinking up the day." At that one liner stinkfly began firing goops of stinky goo at them. Hitting most of the mutants, animo started laughing.
"Well well Tennyson, you did come, good, now I can try out my NEWEST AND GREATEST INVENTION! THE DEMONSIONAL DISPLACER! This will make sure you are never in my hair again." Animo taunted as he charged and fired the dimensional displacer, a red and green beam shot out of the barrel and hit stinkfly right in the chest. A portal could then be seen swirling where Stinkfly was, and the RV screeched as its breaks were hit. Out came an old man and a redheaded kid. This was part of the Tennyson family. The old man was a plumber named Max, and the redhead was a kid that could use magic named Gwen.
"BEN!" they screamed as the portal faded, Stinkfly nowhere to be seen.
THE GRAND ADVENTURE

TRAVERSE TOWN, BEN'S POV

As I woke up, I found myself at an area I didn't know. Getting up I looked at m wrist, the omnitrix timed out. "Well, at least I wont freak people out as Stinkfly."

3RD PERSON POV

Ben was an average sized ten year old, with brown hair and emerald green eyes. Looking around he saw a crowp, figuring that was his best bet for finding out where he was, he went to the crowd. As he got closer, he saw that it was some kind of bar. Sighing he went in, going around and asking where he was.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:16 pm

Mt. Silver
Moira and Percy stood in silence whilst the leader of this group that was assaulting them began speaking, and like some cliche villain out of the many stories the Huntress knew, he explained their plans to the whole group right there. "A bird that can effect the very environment? That sounds a whole lot like an Elder Dragon, nya." Percy whispered to Moira, who nodded back. "So wherever this place is, it's got creatures comparable to our Elder Dragon's back home. I'm not sure whether to be fascinated or terrified." She replied, clenching her Insect Glaive closely.

In that moment, it all went to crap, as the group began releasing creatures out of strange red and white balls, and then attacked. Moira felt her pulse begin to race as the battle drew near, only it wasn't the same type of rush that she got from hunts. This was fear; pure, primal, fear for her very life. Acting on instinct, she let her Kinsect fly at one of the large purple spiky creatures, and it struck true. Moira could see the Kinsect's specialized essence sack in it's throat glowing with a familiar dull red color, and in that moment she let herself grin. So they do give essence. I can work with this. She thought to herself as the Kinsect returned and injected the essence into her arm with it's needle-like proboscis, making her muscles flex as they received the boost.

She then let it fly at more of the creatures until she managed to extract both white essence from the wings of the orange dragon creatures, and orange essence from the rock-like bodies of the round creatures. Now she felt herself receive the benefits of the three essences working in tandem, and she sprang into action, vaulting into the air and slashing one of the bat-like creatures. Percy got to work as well, jumping at one of the weird looking floating creatures and poking at it with his spear.

DttM
Kirby continued to smile at the group, and after the woman in the pretty outfit asked if he could speak, the puffball wasn't sure how to respond. Kirby's vocabulary was limited to only a few words, but he was usually able to get around that and still convey his meaning to who he was conversing with without having to speak. He wasn't sure if he could manage that here, but hey it couldn't hurt to try, right? Before he could though, he noticed the considerably larger figure in gory armor approaching, and instantly he was defensive.

This guy couldn't be anything but trouble; the outfit he was wearing was proof enough! Kirby immediately stood in between the group with his arms outstretched, glaring at the figure with as much aggression as the tiny little puffball could muster.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Traverse Town Tavern

“Ich is fine, seriously. Let us move on,” Theo responded to the woman. It was an awkward conversation, and not one he wanted to sustain.
“A union of German states centuries from now, that ist where you are from? Ich have truly landed in a strange land, then. China ist your originial land, but Ich have heard little of it. What is it like there?” He asked Ignis. He noticed the newcomers, but thought that he should introduce himself more fully a bit later in case anyone else appeared.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:13 am

The Sylph Sea - The Foreverplane
What's the one thing all fantasy has in common? Why, the world of course! Each of these stories take place on faraway worlds of magic and mystery, where the impossible isn't as impossible as you might think. Of course, for as amazing as these worlds are, they are finite. All worlds have a limit to their size, and nothing is forever.

But what if I told you, there was a place with no limits? A place that has no end? A place that is forever?

This is the Foreverplane; a place made entirely of magic. The Foreverplane is not a planet, rather it is a plane of existence that stretches on and on and on into eternity, with no end in sight. The Plane contains continents, islands, oceans, lakes, forests, mountains, and everything else that an ordinary world would have, but this world never ends.

Now the story of one of our heroes begins on a boat in the middle of the Sylph Sea; one of the smallest recorded oceans in the Foreverplane. This boat was a simple passenger ship, no more than 70 feet in length, and packed full of travelers, merchants and other people from all walks of life. Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, and many other races were traveling on this ship, but there was one individual from neither of those races that is the subject of our story.

This figure was a Goblin, a young female goblin by the name of Mynx. Mynx had gained passage aboard this ship to travel to the city of B'korn; the capital city of the nation of Larial. Mynx had been told of the great cities of mankind by her Dryad caretaker Namia, but she had never seen one before. Anticipation raced through the young goblin as she sat alone in her cabin, waiting for the ship to arrive.

But as you might already suspect, Mynx would never reach B'korn, as the multiverse had other plans for her. With the sound of shattering glass, and the startled cries of the little goblin woman, Mynx was dragged through a vortex that had suddenly formed in her room. And where did she end up?

Traverse Town - Tavern - AGA
Why right on top of a table in a tavern of course! Mynx was dazed for a moment, but she suddenly came to once she noticed her surroundings. The goblin clutched her gnarled staff tightly, and then stood up on the table shouting at he top of her little lungs: "Alright, what gives?! Where am I?!"
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:23 pm

The Grand Adventure

Traverse Town Tavern

Another new arrival appeared on the table, once again very different from the rest. This one was a lot more vocal about her current situation, her voice carrying over the tavern despite her stature. Mynx asked a question, and the Wanderer was glad to answer. He briefly provided her with the same explanation: she was in another universe and he was gathering others who have been displaced from their home universe to go on an adventure of Multiversal proportions. While he waited for the goblin's response, he attened to the others' questions.

He first adressed Victor. "You are correct. For many years I have wandered the Multiverse alone - I am a very lonely man. But I have seen such wonderful things, things that I wish others could have the opportunity to see. Now that it will be more convenient to travel between universes, it is the best opportunity to realize that wish. That is why I wish to bring you with me, to experience that some wonder that I have. That is, if you wish to come along; I do not want to force you. If you so desire, I can bring you back to your home universe, if I can find it"

He then addressed a concern that some of the others have expressed: returning to their universe within a specific amount of time. "Time is not a concern. In the Multiverse, time is merely another part of the destination! We could spend as much 'time' adventuring as your heart desires, and still return in time for supper. We can depart whenever you are ready, but you are free to get to know each other beforehand"

The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

TARGET: GODZILLA

Someone was coming.

Samus heard someone quickly approaching her position. She only had one weapon on her: her paralyzer pistol. She has to charge it for a second before using it, but one shot is enough to stun an agressor for a few seconds - all the time she'll ever need. It was far from lethal, but they won't know that.

The bounty huntress saw someone round the corner, then took aim. In front of her was a boy, a human boy, appearing to be in his early teens. He seemed injured, wearing both a cast on his arm and several bandages around his body. He wasn't a threat, but he was still in danger.

Samus slowly slowered her paralyzer. "You need to get far away from here. There's something coming and-"

She heard someone else approach, and her pistol was aimed back up. What she saw looked even younger than the boy, but it was certainly not human. It looked feminine, and its hair were reminiscent of an octopus' tentacles. It carried a massive paintbrush that trailed ink in a path behind it. Was it one of this universe's natives?

Then Samus looked up. All around the rooftops were similar creatures, all with tentacle-like hair. They were definitely the natives - and they all had sniper rifles aimed directly at her.

"This city needs to be evacuated" Samus stated, not removing her aim from Agent X. "That thing that just came out of the water is a much bigger threat to you than the threat you think I am"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Trebizond

Out of the rift in the church emerged a handful of figures, being catapulted across the room by the explosion that sent them there. Pobeda and Kadoor were tossed onto the empty floor while Eric hit a nearby wall. Kadoor rose to her feet first, followed shortly after by Pobeda. "Are you okay?" Kadoor asked her Moirail, who responded. "No, I'm fine. You?" The Sylph smiled a bit. "I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle, at least." The two glanced around at their surroundings, noticing Eric still on the ground. The two walked over to where he was and Pobeda proceeded to lightly poke the Heir with his foot. After a second, Eric opened his eyes and looked up at them. "Ugh. Are we dead?" The Mage shook his head "No, just victims of poor craftsmanship." Eric got up and began scanning the building around them. "Hmm, it seems we're in a medieval church of some sort." He then noticed others in the church: some befuddled priests, a man claiming to be an angel, some strange woman and, more importantly, his girlfriend. Eric rushed over to Ann's side, ignoring the others. "Ann, thank God you're here. Are you okay?" Meanwhile, Kadoor approached the others "Hello. Can any of you care to explain where we are?"

DTTM

Eleutherius noticed the fear in the eyes of the people he stood before and his mood seemed to shift a bit. "Fear not, I am not here to kill you." He sheathed his chainsword onto his belt. "From your titles I presume you are naval personnel of some sort. Probably officers, I would imagine." He then reached up and slowly removed his helmet, putting it under his arm. He looked quite handsome, all things considered, with curly blond hair, deep blue eyes, and a strong, sharp jawline. His face was etched with age and hardship, and he looked like a man who had seen a thousand battles and a million tragedies. "I am Veteran Sergeant Eleutherius Stavros of the Lamenters chapter. The reason for the blood is because I was just on a mission to put down a rebellion on the planet of Borsippa V, and personally slew the rebel commander where he stood." He spared a second to glance down at the pink ball that seemed to be alive, but then turned away as another person had arrived recently. "What is this you speak of gods? And who is this Meteora you refer to?"

Egypt, WoFaM

Hersel and Venera quickly joined Alex and Marcus in greeting the others who were quickly appearing. Alex and Marcus had already gone out of their ways to introduce the two to the others, so nothing was needed there. The two eagerly took the water from Aurelia, as the sun was a burden on them much more than the others. "Many thanks, High Starseer." Hersel said formally and politely, while concealing how corny 'High Starseer' sounded to him. Venera then added to what Alex and Marcus said "Honestly, being a deity is really a much bigger pain in the ass than people make it out to be. Everyone wants you to solve their issues and like to blame you whenever something bad happens."

Traverse Tavern, AGA

Alena let out a sigh and looked at Jonah. "So this is what we're doing now? Hitchhiking across the multiverse with some strangers we've only just met?" She shook her head and said. "Ach, du verdammter Idiot." she then turned over to Ji-Yeong. "You're being awfully quiet, what do you think about this idea?"
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Rise of the Masked Man
Mt. Silver
The golbat that Moira slashed at was knocked to the ground, bouncing across the dirt. Even though the wind had been knocked out of it, it soon regained its bearings and got to its feet, flapping its wings and returning to the sky.

"Use wing attack!" one of the Rocket grunts barked. Upon the man's command, the golbat charged Moira, swinging one of its wings at her head.

Percy would find that stabbing the koffing was tantamount to stabbing a concrete slab, as its body was made up of a surprisingly hard hide.

The koffing stared the small cat down, its rather goofy grin unwavering. There was a quiet gurgling sound from inside the pokemon, and a billow of poison gas came out. The koffing laughed, almost as if it was mocking the cat.

Gold and Ty backed away quickly, seeing Avarice eat an entire person alive.

Gold's stomach churned, and seemed to leap out of place. Gold doubled over to the ground, a mixture of stomach juices and his last meal covering the ground in front of him.

Ty, while not throwing up, still felt very queasy at the sight of a man being eaten alive. The fire from his neck died down, and his fur seemed to bristle out slightly.

The various Rocket Grunts and Pokemon seemed to pause for some time, watching in disbelief at Avarice.

After some silence, Ty spoke, in an oddly calm voice, as his mind was still trying to get its bearings.
"What the actual fuck..."

As Avarice targeted the charizard, she would find it to be a far more challenging opponent that the trainer that came before. The dragon grabbed Avarice by the arms in an attempt to stop her from clawing at it, and tried to use its weight to slam the woman into the ground.

The rocket administrator reached into his trench coat, a look of terror in his eyes. A faint click could be heard, as he drew a handgun that had been kept concealed.
"Whoever this is, they're a whole new level of crazy..."

Some of the grunts turned to face the admin, with mixtures of confusion and disbelief.
"Wait, boss, you really gonna do that?" one of the grunts asked.

"You keep the others busy." the man snapped back, in frustration.

He turned to Avarice, aiming the gun, albeit somewhat shakily.
"An eye for an eye."

Before he could fire, however, a rather large teapot knocked the gun out of his hand, causing it to fire harmlessly into the dirt with a loud crack.

He turned to where the teapot had come from, and found Muffet holding several pieces of a tea set.
"Maybe you should be next on the menu, ahuhuhu~" she teased, a somewhat cynical and sadistic tone overtaking her voice.

Blackthorn City
The HYDRA agents would find themselves in a rather quiet mountainous town, filled with dirt paths and small houses. The sky was a light gray, the wind blowing cool air through the town.

There didn't seem to be many active residents, as most were indoors for the remainder of the day. However, a couple of plainly dressed men across the street stood, leaning against the wall of a rather large building. One of them spotted the newcomers, and got the second man's attention. Keeping a careful eye on them, the second man held the lapel of his jacket to his face, and spoke into it quietly.

A few seconds later, the two men walked towards the group of agents, rather calmly.

"Hey, you're not from around here, are you?" the first man asked, already knowing the answer.

After all, the two of them had just seen the group appear out of nowhere, spat out by a portal of some kind.

Drawn Through the Multiverse
Maya turned to the space marine, as Kirby moved to protect the group. Having finally noticed the man, and having not noticed the tiny pieces of flesh stuck to his chainsword, she gave a cheerful wave and smile.

Mari and Isaac calmed down, though still clearly shaken.
"By the creator, I thought we were done for!" Isaac mused.

Kongou looked at the blonde man standing before her. He was a strange one, to be sure. No matter how she analyzed his power armor, she couldn't quite tell how someone with human proportions would fit in such a suit. Apparently, he, too, was in some kind of military.

"...Naval personnel?" Kongou muttered, thinking for a moment. She was about to protest, but technically the man wasn't actually wrong. "I suppose you could say that."

A soldier fighting against a rebellion... Tadayoshi thought, breaking down Eleutherius' words in his head.

"Well... Uh, Veteran Sergeant..." Tadayoshi spoke. A small place in the back of his mind took note that it clearly wasn't a rank in any military he had heard of. "We were just about to help the residents of this village. Apparently, the dark clouds around here were put in place by some guy named Wilfre, and they're choking off the village."

Then, another new person came along.

Out of all the things that he had seen today, Tadz still wasn't prepared for... A girl in some kind of over-the-top old-fashioned gaudy military uniform.

The man looked at Altair, with an incredulous look.
Is that a marching band uniform?

"...I haven't seen any evidence of a god, so I'll reserve judgement on that." Tadayoshi responded to Altair. "Kongou, Maya, and I flew through a portal to get here."

Tadayoshi's expression turned sour, at Altair's last words.
"I can assure you, we aren't your 'playthings,' and certainly not anyone else's, either." he said. It was clear that the man didn't like Altair's demeanor.

Secrets of the Raven
Agent A read the paper, taking in all of the information. Apparently, there was a serial killer in town.

Hmm. I should find a change of clothes soon. Looking like I've just been burying something probably won't reflect well given the circumstances.

Agent A looked up towards the waitress.
"Oh, I'll have a coffee, black. I haven't decided on what to eat yet. Thanks." he said, with a polite smile. Agent A didn't really care about formalities, but he was a good actor.

I wonder how much information the police here really know about the killer. They haven't released anything to the public, if this paper is anything to go by, but I'm sure they already have some clues.

Agent A saw the man who had been eyeing him, in the corner of his peripheral.
He seems to be in a hurry... Given my appearance, maybe he thinks I'm the killer?

Agent A thought for a moment. Yes, he did happen to be a serial killer, but he didn't make it a habit to target university students. Though, obviously this man wouldn't know that.

No, if it were that obvious, the other people in this room would have taken more notice of me than they did... Suppose this man is with the police, and so would have access to information the general populace doesn't have?

Agent A thought carefully for some time.
But why would he be in such a rush? Surely if he were with the police, he would covertly message the department, then wait for the other officers to detain me... So he likely isn't part of the police, if he's in a rush to leave. But then, what is with this man?

Agent A glanced back over his shoulder, looking at the man from the corner of his eye. Agent A's eyes changed their color, from their usual amber to a bright, unnaturally vibrant shade of red. His irises began glowing as he focused, trying to read the man's thoughts.

If I can understand what he's thinking, then that will help me determine my next course of action.
Last edited by Petrokovia on Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Mundeo wrote:

The Grand Adventure

Traverse Town Tavern

Another new arrival appeared on the table, once again very different from the rest. This one was a lot more vocal about her current situation, her voice carrying over the tavern despite her stature. Mynx asked a question, and the Wanderer was glad to answer. He briefly provided her with the same explanation: she was in another universe and he was gathering others who have been displaced from their home universe to go on an adventure of Multiversal proportions. While he waited for the goblin's response, he attened to the others' questions.

He first adressed Victor. "You are correct. For many years I have wandered the Multiverse alone - I am a very lonely man. But I have seen such wonderful things, things that I wish others could have the opportunity to see. Now that it will be more convenient to travel between universes, it is the best opportunity to realize that wish. That is why I wish to bring you with me, to experience that some wonder that I have. That is, if you wish to come along; I do not want to force you. If you so desire, I can bring you back to your home universe, if I can find it"

He then addressed a concern that some of the others have expressed: returning to their universe within a specific amount of time. "Time is not a concern. In the Multiverse, time is merely another part of the destination! We could spend as much 'time' adventuring as your heart desires, and still return in time for supper. We can depart whenever you are ready, but you are free to get to know each other beforehand"

The Multiverse’s Most Dangerous Game

TARGET: GODZILLA

Someone was coming.

Samus heard someone quickly approaching her position. She only had one weapon on her: her paralyzer pistol. She has to charge it for a second before using it, but one shot is enough to stun an agressor for a few seconds - all the time she'll ever need. It was far from lethal, but they won't know that.

The bounty huntress saw someone round the corner, then took aim. In front of her was a boy, a human boy, appearing to be in his early teens. He seemed injured, wearing both a cast on his arm and several bandages around his body. He wasn't a threat, but he was still in danger.

Samus slowly slowered her paralyzer. "You need to get far away from here. There's something coming and-"

She heard someone else approach, and her pistol was aimed back up. What she saw looked even younger than the boy, but it was certainly not human. It looked feminine, and its hair were reminiscent of an octopus' tentacles. It carried a massive paintbrush that trailed ink in a path behind it. Was it one of this universe's natives?

Then Samus looked up. All around the rooftops were similar creatures, all with tentacle-like hair. They were definitely the natives - and they all had sniper rifles aimed directly at her.

"This city needs to be evacuated" Samus stated, not removing her aim from Agent X. "That thing that just came out of the water is a much bigger threat to you than the threat you think I am"

The Grand Adventure

Traverse Town Tavern

Ben heard this and ran to the speaker before yelling,"you obviously know what's going on, tell me now!" He demanded, scared. Sure he had the omnitrix but it was still recharging so he couldn't use it. He just hoped that either it would finish recharging soon or the speaker didn't kill him while it was recharging.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Tavern
Ignis chuckled. She could see that Theo was getting uncomfortable by now and found it amusing to see the knight so out of his element. However, she was not cruel and still tried to make the situation less awkward.

"Germany, you see, is like zhe Holy Roman empire, but more unified, strong und in zhe future. It's a nice place to live now but zhe housing can get very high." She explained. "Und China is like...zhe Orient, y'know. It's really nice vizh big mountains, beautiful rivers, good people and splendid architecture. Zhere is a lot of vealzh und knowledge to be found zhere. But again zhat vas long ago und zhings are so different now."
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:38 am

Drawn Through the Multiverse
Altair was taken aback by the questioning of the Gods, and who Meteora was, it was rare for her to be wrong but it wasn't unheard of. She bowed her head over so slightly, closing her eyes for a moment as she reconsidered her approach. "Meteora is a coward who abandoned her world to serve the wretched Gods who cruelty upon the innocent of a thousand worlds to entertain themselves." her eyes opened, the square pupils refocusing on the man before her. This man wasn't part of the cage, he had seen too much horror to help the Gods of his own free will, and now he was free from the yoke of his own world.

She was drawn from her thoughts by the eyes of the other three humanoids looking at her. The sour look on the man's face made her smirk slightly "I assure you, the Gods are quite real, I was in their world before I was brought here by their will." she let her arms hang a few more moments before she brought them across her chest. It was time for her to stake her claim for having a certain quid pro quo. "I seek to light the way against the vile Gods, and to shake their yoke of control over all worlds. To forever wipe out suffering." None of what she said was technically a lie of course, the Gods were disgusting enough that they needed no lies to further degrade them. "May I count you among my allies?" the words were simple, a call to adventure for the 'heroes' one that could not be resisted easily.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:39 am

Yi Sun-shin and Aurelia Icebreath, WoFaM

"Seriously? You are actually asking permission to drink when I am quite literally offering it? Strange people. Well, you can.", Aurelia laughed behind her mask as Violet asked permission to take a cup. "It is cold, mind you.:

Yi winked at the mention of Hitler. "Hitler? The one who took control of the Valhalla colonies and led them in a devastating war against the... who was that again Aurelia? It's been 90 years."

"The Sheol Colonies. Valhalla was colonized by settlers from the Terran state of Jermania, and when the Earth Federation was thrown into the first Inner Planet War, Valhalla was forced to pay such massive reparations to the victors that their economy simply crumbled. However, this Hitler rose to power, promising to make Valhalla great again by destroying those that destroyed everything they had. Hitler and his subordinates blamed the people of Sheol, however, as they are Judden, or something. All I know is that Adolf Hitler was a rascist prick that has serious mental issues. Anyhow, the combined forces of the allied colonies defeated Valhalla and its few allies, but the cost was great. Sheol had almost half of its population wiped out by Valhalla's superior military. That war was known as the Second Inner Planet War, and five hundred billion died in that war. But things are probably different in your reality, so this could may or may not make any sense."

And then Marcus said that they were gods. "Really?", Yi interjected. "I never imagined the day that I would stand among gods. Much less ones of flesh."
Last edited by Korhal IVV on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 am

Rise of the Masked Man | Avarice

Avarice seemed to be enjoying herself. She slashed and clawed, threw punches and took them in return. The Charizard grabbed her by each arm, and slammed her into the ground, crushing her under its considerable weight. Her joints came apart with watery pops and her organs burst under the pressure of the fridge sized dragon. As it stood again, her body rearranged itself. Bones reassembled, blood vessels reattached. Slowly, her entire body put itself back together, leaving a laughing woman in the snow, limbs spread out, lying in a puddle of blood (as always).

"Oh, lovely! You're lovely, lizard thing. I bet you taste spicy!"

She leapt to her feet, and jumped backward, landing next to the stone spike which had originally impaled her. At this point, several trainers and pokemon had put their attention to her, whether out of fear or anger. She grabbed the projectile lying on the ground, her own blood still covering the tip. One of those big rocky creatures had shot her with it, to little effect. The same probably couldn't be said of the monsters themselves. With a hop and a skip, she pitched the rocky javelin toward one of the rock-bodied creatures, the missile exploding into shrapnel.

"Over here, cavething. You don't look so tasty, but I'm willing to give it a shot."

Avarice turned toward the Golem, and let herself crack a smile. Black smoke rose from her body, as if her skin and meat was dissolving. Like a paper frame melting away, her 'shell' dissolved. A black cloud surrounded her, with almost half her head already having converted to the substance. She let out a hand, and directed the particulate toward the rocky pokemon, grainy black air twisting toward it, wisps of the stuff coming away, and leaving indentations in the snow. The stuff was like acid. It ate away anything it touched. But, she was exposed now. Her regeneration wouldn't kick in.

"Come on, morsels. Surely, you can do better than this?"

Secrets of the Raven | Jackie and Kyle

She fell out of a dripping stone wall, overgrown with thick creepers and covered in brick dust. The world spun, gravity seemed to dig into her bones, and drag her down. She couldn't bear it. No. Not The Answer. Not this truth. She collapsed on the ground, hands on the cobblestones below, rocks and rust cutting into her knees. She knelt there for a time, looking at her own reflection in a pool of muddy water. Brown locks of hair, floating past her face. So this is what she looked like. This is who she was meant to be.

"Shit... No. No! I'm not meant to be like this. I'm not meant to be... Anything! I'm a goddamn character. A cardboard cutout in some screwed up cosmic horror story. Can you hear me, authors? Can you imagine how I sound? God, I bet you're loving this... I bet you're loving, getting to write a person who's so original. So meta. Well fuck you too.

A hand laid itself on her shoulder. One that tried to be comforting. One that failed miserably.

"Hey, are you alright? I don't know where we are, but you look a little worse for wear. Hey, come on. Stand up. Sterling might be out there."

She looked up at Kyle. He looked so concerned.

"Oh. And I guess I'm meant to fall in love with this twerp. Well tough luck! I defy you stars! I'm not falling for this hokey bullshit. I know you just want me to fall in love with him, maybe have a sappy romance. Maybe he'll even repair me! Convince me that there's value to existence, even when we're all fake!"
"What? Are you alright? Hey, Jackie, look at me! It's me, Kyle!"

She stuck an accusatory finger in his face.

"Yeah, I know you, Kyle. Birthday, 13th of January, 2042. No home, no family, and apparently a no-brained optimist. I know who you are! I still have my memories!"
"Well then surely you'd know who I was to you!"
"You- oh dear god, you were meant to be my lover! I think I was meant to get all sappy on you, maybe even in the next few paragraphs! Oh my god, I can't bear it; somebody kill me!"
"Wait- what?!"
"This is the absolute worst thing that could have happened! Just my luck I have to be a character, just my luck I have to be a fake little cardboard cutout, probably badly written and poorly thought out to boot! Are you entertained, whoever's out there? You having fun, writing a stupid self-aware character?! And you! Kyle! I can't even tell you what's going on, can I, since you'd never believe me!"
"I mean, I got that you think you're fictiona-"
"Shut up! I'm not real, I'm nothing! A sod with no future, no past, who came into existence a few minutes ago, and if all goes according to the authors' plans, won't get to go free for another twenty thousand words or more! I can't breathe- dear god, I can't believe I'm stuck in a story, I can't believe I'm not real, no control, oh god oh god!"

Kyle leaned in, and took Jacquelyn by the shoulders. He pulled her in, and wrapped his arms around her tight. Silently. Automatically. Were they really meant to be lovers? Because this was... Very emotional, for what should have been one of the most emotional moments in her character arc. It was her 'big introduction', and all. She barely returned the grip. Frankly, she was too messed up to even begin to think about her relationship with him.

"Kyle. Let go."
"No. Not until I know you're okay, Jack."
"I'll be fine."
"Whatever happened in that machine, whatever Sterling's weapon told you... It's not true. You're real, Jack. You're real. You're here and with me, and we're real. I love you, Jack."
"Yeah, well... Save that for the smut."
"I'm sorry, what?"

She legitimately could not believe how much emotional fluff was already being written into her story. She pushed him away, and abruptly stood up, turning toward the street. Water ran down her cheeks, salt mingling with the rain. She had to think. Had to get away, maybe do something menial. She had her whole past laid out behind her, but the thought. The knowledge she wasn't real. Those memories were not hers. She didn't skip stones under Halloway bridge with Kyle, she didn't eat stolen sweets with him behind a fancy restaurant on Christmas 'til they were sick. Someone else did that. A stranger; a stranger broke out of a lab with him, a stranger went on the run alongside him. And yet, she felt like they'd known each other for years.

Did she take her past? Did she take the easier route? No, far from it. But at the very least, she didn't want to break the heart of the only person who was showing her kindness right now. Quite honestly though, she didn't know how to break the news to Kyle.

"Kyle. The Jacquelyn you knew... I'm...
"Yeah?"
"Nevermind. We'll talk about this later. When I've gotten a grip on things."

With no warning, Jacquelyn walked out of the alleyway, onto the road. Glossy water-soaked stones clapped underfoot, black iron lamp posts drifted by, as she walked and walked, with Kyle following behind. She walked, hoping for company. Knowing someone would show up soon. She walked in the rain, scrabbled at her hair furiously, tried desperately to get rid of the stinging pain between her eyes, tried her best to keep down the feelings rising in her chest. She let the rain wash it all away. She let the waters drown her sorrows.

"Come on, introductory character. I know you're out there..."
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:39 am

A War of Flesh and Metal, Violet Evergarden
Egypt, Cairo, Pyramids of Giza

Korhal IVV wrote:"Seriously? You are actually asking permission to drink when I am quite literally offering it? Strange people. Well, you can.", Aurelia laughed behind her mask as Violet asked permission to take a cup. "It is cold, mind you."

"Thank you mam." Violet rose from her curtsy, mind racing as she tried to figure out whether that was a laugh of derision, amusement, or approval. It was hard to tell at times when it came to superior officers, with their labyrinthine ways and refusal to give a straight answer. She approached with measured steps, perhaps too measured as she held her own icy cup aloft and drank from it. Suffice to say, the water tasted unlike anything she had drank from before.

It was pure, and she happily sipped from the cup, a expression of neutral calm on her face.
Aeternabilis wrote:"And not even in a creepy culty way, either, where we're just charismatic weirdos with a lot of cool-aid. Nope, we're bonafide deities." "Though we try not to let it get to our heads," Alex said, shooting Marcus a look. The boy shrugged. "Hey, when you're a god of time, sometimes your ego gets a little carried away. We can't all be like Ivan."

At this point, Violet had opened her parasol once again to shield herself from the sun's glare. She honestly didn't know what to make of the Gods. From what little she's read and heard, she expected them to look very different and be addressed in a much more regal manner.

The casual manner at which the High Starseer and the Grand Admiral approached supposedly higher beings made the veteran rather confused on how she should approach the gods, but in the end, she decided that extra caution never hurt anybody. "Excuse my ignorance on the customs of your worship." Violet began, turning to face the group of extraordinarily tall beings. "But as gods, do the divine have any insight as to why we're here?"
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:34 pm

The Grand Adventure

Traverse Town Tavern

For brief moment, the Wanderer's smile faded, replacing itself with a parental scorn. "I do hope that it not how you speak to your elders where you are from" The Wanderer said to Ben, gentle but stern. After the brief moment had past, his warm, kind smile returned. "You must have arrived here recently, so allow me to explain. Yes, I do know what is going on to an extent, if you did not hear me previously. I know that holes are forming in the barriers that separate universes, which is causing all of you to end up in places like this, but my understanding of this situation does not go any farther. Now, you are more than welcome to join on the adventure of an eternity, or I can bring you back to your home"

The man then stood up from his seat. He grabbed onto a metallic cane that was resting next to his chair, and he held onto it firmly. "I believe it is about time I bring you all to my ship. Unless you wish you remain here you may want follow me" The Wanderer then made his way to the door of the tovern, the cane making a sharp tapping sound each time it struck the wooden floor.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:23 pm

Mundeo wrote:

The Grand Adventure

Traverse Town Tavern

For brief moment, the Wanderer's smile faded, replacing itself with a parental scorn. "I do hope that it not how you speak to your elders where you are from" The Wanderer said to Ben, gentle but stern. After the brief moment had past, his warm, kind smile returned. "You must have arrived here recently, so allow me to explain. Yes, I do know what is going on to an extent, if you did not hear me previously. I know that holes are forming in the barriers that separate universes, which is causing all of you to end up in places like this, but my understanding of this situation does not go any farther. Now, you are more than welcome to join on the adventure of an eternity, or I can bring you back to your home"

The man then stood up from his seat. He grabbed onto a metallic cane that was resting next to his chair, and he held onto it firmly. "I believe it is about time I bring you all to my ship. Unless you wish you remain here you may want follow me" The Wanderer then made his way to the door of the tovern, the cane making a sharp tapping sound each time it struck the wooden floor.

"he sounds like grandpa" Ben thought. "Yeah I'll join you. After all, I don't have my dweeb of a cousin here to make me not have an adventure of a lifetime!" He said, following the wanderer, looking at and fiddling with the omnitrix. "come on stupid watch, recharge already." He muttered, a few seconds later a beeping noise could be heard coming from it, starting slow then speeding up. The red coloring on the watch face became green. Ben smiled.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☻/
/ \

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Tavern
”Follow a sketchy stranger into a mysterious space ship?” Ignis downed her beer and wolfed down her last Brussels sprouts.
“I’m in.” She grabbed her luggage and walked after the Wanderer. ”So, uh, is zhis zhe first group you’ve taken on an adventure or have zhere been ozhers before us?” she asked him.

Inkopolis
Aaron was about to reply to Samus when the Inklings arrived. He put his hands up to seem less of a threat to him and nodded when Samus said Godzilla was more of a danger than her.

"She's right, that thing just shot her ship down. This lady needs help but I think we should get out of here first."

Meanwhile, Konny got pretty lost in Inkopolis in an effort to evacuate from the radiated area. She found herself on a desolated street, and she could still see Godzilla in the distance, but couldn't make out where she came from. And plus, she was feeling bad for leaving Jona behind.

Miranda woke up. "Where am I?"

"Mira! You're awake." Konny smiled.

"Where's...Jona?"

"I-I don't know."

Miranda immediately leapt on top of a lamppost. "Hm...I can see him. Let's go." She leapt down from her perch and ran to the area Jona was in.

"Hey, w-wait."

"What?"

"You can't go there, it's horribly irradiated."

"Come on, I'm sure it won't matter if we stay just a while longer. Come on, we need to get Jona."
Last edited by Prusselanden on Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Cybraxia
Senator

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Cybraxia » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 pm

Secrets of the Raven

"Ah, I guess the truth'll come out anyways. I'm a Homunculus. An artificial human. This might not be my original body, but its the one I truly realized myself in. Hope the kid's still kicking.." He sighed wistfully.

Greed listened to Sayaka's story, until he heard 'Soul Gem'. He looked at the gem in question. Not a philosopher's stone. But even so. He scowled. "So let me get this straight. A weird, red eyed, magical creature came up to you, and offered you the chance to become a 'Magical girl," He said with air quotes "And all you had to do was wish for something? And when you did, you felt extreme pain and are now in the possession of something called a, and I quote, 'Soul Gem'." He smirked, and began to laugh. "You haven't even put two and two together. That gem is probably your actual soul. And you're going around playing hero with it!"

"This is rich! And there's something in it too! You saw it too, right Elizabeth? That dark smoke stuff." His eyes widen as he puts the final piece of the puzzle together. "You haven't realized it have you?" Greed laughed harder, doubling over.

War of Flesh and Metal; Cairo, Egypt

Bradley scoffed. "Gods? Surely you can prove this claim. Mystical powers do not make one a god, any more than a gun makes a soldier." He crossed his arms behind his back. "Those that boast of their power or abilities, even casual boasts such as yours, are typically proven wrong in due time."

Inkopolis

Agent X scowled, and her eyes narrowed. This person, her mind screaming that she looked almost... human, was incomprehensible. Language differences, great. She brought her hand up to her ear. "<I need a translator, human dialects, ASAP!>" She continued studying the woman, cocking her head to the side. After a moment, she made a movement with her hand, hopefully one that would be taken as a non-verbal command for the woman to lower her weapon.

Represented in the WA by:
Ambassador General Flash Quint
General Peter Van Doorn
Lieutenant Major Glenn Friendly
"When an entire world changes, there are no innocent bystanders. Only those who turn the wheels and those who let them be turned."

— Doug Fetterman

Chronically Ignored
Nation takes inspiration and is based on many things:
Mega Man
Ghost in the Shell
X-COM
Eclipse Phase
And others!

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Secrets of the Raven

"It's not that I don't realize that it was most likely her soul It's more that I need more concrete evidence before I can even tell her that, and even then I would need to figure out how to say that gently with her instead of being blunt like you." the furious witch thought as the now revealed Homunculus just made it hard for her to try and convince Sayaka that Kyubey was using her for some unknown and possibly malicious scheme, she hinged on the soul debacle to be a major crutch for her case but now it would be hard to use it thanks to Greed revealing it without any actual physical evidences to back him up besides experience when it comes to souls.

A shame that won't do much with something like convincing someone who was both stubborn and hopelessly idealistic that they were duped by a cutely veiled demon. "Now she would think that I believe Greed's crazy story if I say anything on the matter

Elizabeth rubbed her forehead. "God damn it Greed." The witch mutter, putting her hand down as she let out an sigh. "You lack tact and subtlety when it comes to most things don't you? I'm gonna have to teach you those two things if you want to stay around and help me deal with this cult." Elizabeth took out a cigarette and light it. "I can be blunt when I want to be but believe me when I say that lying through your teeth can save your ass in this world." She warned him before smoking her cigarette. The witch soon felt yet another disturbance and just like back in Potter's Field it felt like a rift was open. "Ah bloody hell! Why another one had form now?" The witch complained as she got up.

The woman walked to the door and grabbed her umbrella. "Another rift was open and I felt that it was open close by our location. I'm gonna check out who it is and hopefully we may be having some new partners." As she open the door she stopped for a moment. "Greed if I was you I won't go around saying what you are. If another mage see a rogue artificial human walking around they might try to destroy you or enslave you." With that warning the witch left the room. Once Elizabeth stepped outside she had her umbrella protect both herself and her cigarette from the rain.

The walk to the cobblestone alleyway wasn't a long one as the location of the recent rift opening was a few blocks down. Elizabeth only made a few stops due to the streetlights deciding to allow vehicles on the road to pass before allowing pedestrians to go. As Elizabeth got close to the alley she felt the hairs on the back of her neck raise on their end, a creeping sense of paranoia cane over her as she felt eyes were on her. She looked up at the buildings and saw nothing, yet can't shake off the feeling that something was watching her. Once she found the alley she found a pair of odd folks walking out on the road the alley and going to the road.

As the pair began to walk on the road the witch decided to walk around and block do she woukd appear in front of their path. Once she went around a few shops she found the spot where she wanted go be and waited, taking one ladt drag and blowing out some before taking it away from her lips and holding it between her pointer and middle finger. a few seconds she found the pair approaching her. "Morning you two. Sorry you two had to arrive during the rain but you get use to them in these here parts of the world." She said, giving them a grin "So you two are our recent guests from worlds unknown. Let me guess, you two were doing something in your worlds when suddenly a rift took you from where you two were previously at to some town in Wales? Yeah you two are both the third and fourth person I met that came out of a rift today." The witch told them. Elizabeth looked up once more as soon as the sensation of being watched came over her, just like before she found nothing.

"We can continue our talk in my place. What I have to share isn't something I can willing do so in public." She told the two, keeping her senses alert for any would be watched trying to spy on the group. "Also be glad that with this road the only things allowed are bikes, scooters, and.." before she can finish her sentience the familiar ring of an approaching trolley can be heard. "Speak of the devil." Elizabeth moved out of the path of the streetcar and as it drove by it would eventually stop close to the group as some of the people began to leave and new passengers enter it.

The waitress left to get his coffee. As Agent A looked into the man's mind he would find the words "He is a monster." repeating over and over in his mind. Agent A would feel that the man sees him as an abomination that should not exist and feel that his life was threatened by his mere existence. He would also hear something about seeking protection from someone but his mind was such a chaotic mess that he won't get a clear answer as to who.

As Agent A got his coffee he would only have a few minutes to enjoy it before the man was finishwith his meal, slamming down the money he owe for the food, and began to leave the dinner. Should Agent A follow him outside he would find the man walking to a bus stop, taking a seat along with other people waiting for the bus as the trolley from before can be seen taking a turn to go upwards to a long street of road leading to the suburban districts while the truck was parked at a gas station close by the bus stop.

Once a trolley bus arrived the man and the group enter the vehicle both the man and Agent A woukd see the same sight of the rural aspects of the town being replaced by the suburban districts with some of the buildings now reaching five or six storey. Agent A would find some if the buildings hsve some coming out of their chimmeys while a vast majority didn't as more modern heating systems hsve no render the fireplace as more of a decorative piece in most homes and apartments. The bus would stop and the man and a few others would leave the bus. The man would keep on walking out on the street as the sounds of vehicles on the road, the rain, and other people created ambiance for the otherwise quiet streets.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:53 am

Traverse Town Tavern | Tone

And there it was! The call, the sound that a person makes when they are particularly enthusiastic about a group of absolute strangers invading their ship and taking it for a joyride throughout the multiverse. He followed in The Traveler's footsteps, walking to the door, and looking back at those who still remained. They'd follow shortly, he was sure. His cane tapped against the floor rhythmically. Forcefully. Harmonious little things in the world. He listened to the scuttle of insects' legs, the soft wind, the beating of hearts.

Oh. He'd zoned out again. Cutting out the tempo of white noise was something he'd still not quite perfected.

"Well then, I suppose it's time we got going. So then, Mr. Traveler. Where's our first stop?"

Secrets of the Raven | Jacquelyn and Kyle

"So are you feeling better now? Are you absolutely sure you're not real? I mean, I believe that you believe yourself, but... It's just kind of hard to take in."
"Look, can't we not talk about this anymore? I don't care. If whoever I was, whoever "Jackie" was really did have a past, then sure. I'm Jacquelyn. Frankly, all I want right now is to get out of the rain."
"Well, speak of the devil and she shall come. That lady looks pretty interested in us."

Jackie and Kyle found Elizabeth standing against a wall, water dripping from her clothes in thick sheets. Jack, meanwhile, remained suspiciously dry. She strolled up to the smoking woman. God, that smug smile of hers. It struck the duo that maybe it wasn't the best idea to be telling some random woman all about themselves. Then again, it wasn't as if anyone else was offering any explanations.

"So, then. Seems like we're not the first arrivals. The rain is really starting to bite. If 'your place' has got a roof, then we're in."
"And there's our ride, I guess. And anyways, I didn't catch your name. I'm Jacquelyn. This fellow here is Kyle."
"Way to skip the formalities."

The pair followed(?) Elizabeth into the trolley, packing themselves into the vehicle alongside a dozen other passengers. Kyle leaned in, whispering very carefully in Elizabeth's ear.

"So what exactly do you want with us? And are people falling out of portals common around here? I'm wondering if... Have any of them said that they feel 'fake'?"
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apto
Minister

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Apto » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:05 am

Secrets of the Raven, Sayaka Miki
The Drinking Crow, Elizabeth's Room

Naval Monte wrote:"So you magical girls are specialized when it comes to magic? Where do you specialize in, healing? Also do the specializations depend on the magical girl's personality or the witch that they made?" Elizabeth choose not to respond back to Kyubey being a good guy because right now trying to convince her otherwise with a lack of evidence won't work and she rather not be stuck in an argument that will never end, not when she has a more important matter to deal with in this town.

"Look," Sayaka began, eyes closed and one hand massaging her forehead. "I don't hold the answers to that, I've only been doing this for few weeks, but yes, I do specialize in healing."
Cybraxia wrote:"So let me get this straight. A weird, red eyed, magical creature came up to you, and offered you the chance to become a 'Magical girl," He said with air quotes "And all you had to do was wish for something? And when you did, you felt extreme pain and are now in the possession of something called a, and I quote, 'Soul Gem'." He smirked, and began to laugh. "You haven't even put two and two together. That gem is probably your actual soul. And you're going around playing hero with it!"

"This is rich! And there's something in it too! You saw it too, right Elizabeth? That dark smoke stuff." His eyes widen as he puts the final piece of the puzzle together. "You haven't realized it have you?" Greed laughed harder, doubling over.

The girl very much didn't appreciate being the butt of a joke that only Greed was laughing at. "I saw some Sun Stones in the museum before, but no one was dumb enough to take the name literally." She narrowed her eyes at Greed, fixing him with a scowl and rubbing her ring. The Magical Girl so badly wanted to stab the Homunculus through the skull, especially since he did kinda sort-of admit to being a abomination. However, she had enough self-control to not do so at the moment. Especially when Elizabeth started cursing about another rift in the fabric of time and space or whatever.
Naval Monte wrote:"Ah bloody hell! Why another one had form now?" The witch complained as she got up.

On instinct, Sayaka's uniform flashed blue and she once again found herself wearing the her witch-slaying outfit. Unlike last time however, this was all clean and didn't at all smell of damp water or mud! On a normal day, she would have raced towards the rift, cape blowing in the wind, but she would rather not get stuck in the miserable weather outside again. Especially not when Greed was here. "Someone's gotta keep an eye on Mr. G. Reed here." There was an underlying hint of menace there, one that would have been nullified by her outfit if she wasn't holding a cutlass in one hand.

The whole place reeked of tobacco and alcohol even when Sayaka moved to the nearest window, but she could more than stomach it if that meant keeping someone's mischief in check.
Last edited by Apto on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
There is morality on the circumference of the MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!

Previously, on "Bad Things Happening To Lovable Little Girls"....
- Flukes

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:54 pm

Trebizond

A snow-covered Scrappy suddenly landed on the shining floor with a small thud and a loud clank. He surveyed the room around him closely, trying to figure out where he was. One moment he was trodding through a snowstorm in the cold winter forests of Vermont in search for an infamous warlord, and the next he was in some sort of weird temple surrounded by men in robes and a few other people who were plopping in, ranging from a dark skinned man with wings to some silent Asian chick. Exciting

Looking around him, it was hard for him to discern where he was. He had only travelled along the American East Coast, and most of the historic buildings were long gone. The newer buildings, even the cleanest and most well built, looked nothing like this. The style, like the dome above him and the mosiacs around him, was nothing like he’d ever see. Judging by the Christian images he saw around him, it might’ve been some sort of church. Odd, considering that traditional Christianity was long distorted and twisted. What was even weirder was the lack of any sort of modern technology, especially considering how cleanly constructed the building was. It was like a civilization has started from scratch. Seeing that the local priests looked Southern European, feeling that the temperature was hot and humid, and thinking the building was built by a primitive, but not post-apocalyptic, society, Scrappy reached a logical conclusion as to where it was.

“Hey, wait a minute. We’re in Mexico!”
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:42 pm

Secrets of the Raven

Just before leaving

Elizabeth sighed as Sayaka complained about someone staying over to watch Greed. "I have a guardian spirit watching the room to make sure no one breaks in or out and more importantly to make sure you two don't try to kill each other while I'm gone." She told the two of them. The whole story of there being a guardian spirit was a lie but she needed to make they won't try to kill each other while she is gone.

"Now I will be gone for a while to grab our new guests, I shouldn't be gone for too long. In the meantime please not to kill each other." With those words she left the two.

Current Time

"Do I look like a homeless beggar to you?" She said to Jackie when she asked if her place as a roof. "So long as you two don't mind a bit of noise than my place would be adequate. Just a fair warning it may start go feel a bit crowded in my room. And you two can call me Elizabeth." She told the two just as they walked to the streetcar and board it.

As they enter it the trolley car the streetcar let out a ring as it began to move. As the car moved through the old stone road Elizabeth can see some of the old buildings having smoke coming out from their chimneys, the residence inside using the antiquated fireplaces mostly for show as more modern heating systems have render them obsolete in their main use.

As they pass through rows of black iron lamp posts, wooden and stone buildings, and many other people still out on the rain Elizabeth attention was turn away from the sight of the old street and turn to Kyle as he whispered to her. "Rifts being common in here well they happen from time to time. This town as a lot of secrets and oddities hidden throughout the land. I wouldn't be surprised if every building in here as their own secrets just waiting for someone to discover them. So far none have claimed to be fake though some were construct created by someone or something." She whispered back to Kyle.

The trolley car would leave the old stone road and enter a more modern road as the pair would see cars buses, trucks now on the road. The pair would also begin to see houses and apartments built using more modern architectural styles now standing alongside more historical buildings. "As for what I need for you two well that depends, how good are you two at solving mysteries?" She told Kyle. When Elizabeth saw the dark colored building that was The Drinking Crow approaching them, making her grab the pull cord and yanking it down. As the car began to slow down and stop Elizabeth got out and lead the two to the front entrance of the tavern and inn, there the overhanging roof of the building protect them from the rain.

Elizabeth took out a keycard and told the two were to go and what was her room number. "I'm gonna stay out here for a bit to smoke and wait to see if another rift opens because the two rifts that open happen close to each other and just a few minutes apart as well. Also be careful when you go to my room because things are tense between folks who came before you two so please make sure they don't fight each other. I rather not have my stuff destroyed or be forced out of my room due to damages caused by those two."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse