NATION

PASSWORD

Vraxuis Corporation | Aerospace (Soft-Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Vraxuis Corporation | Aerospace (Soft-Open)

Postby Freilibre » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Freilibre on Sat May 26, 2018 1:35 am, edited 31 times in total.

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Freilibre
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Last edited by Freilibre on Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:08 am, edited 11 times in total.

Freilibre
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Who are we?

Vraxuis is an exclusive supplier of defence contracts to the small country of Freilibre. Vraxuis has a long, century old history in Europe, and has developed a certain competency from the development of technologies. Vraxuis is committed to selling and supplying the nations of the world the arms and tools to help them in their journeys. Our Aerodefence subdivision has partnered with the best and the most experienced companies and organizations in history.

It all started in the sleepy town of Yvonne in central Freilibre. It was then when our founders established a certain stance in regards to their philosophy and work force. Their daring and ambitious attempts and goals pushed them through hard and trying times throughout their life times. Through the accomplishing of dreams, they became the world's best warfare and aircraft manufacturers. Although, many other companies have surpassed Vraxuis in the wake of the founder's deaths. Nevertheless, new owners came and conquered. After the fall of the Berlin wall, and the ending of the cold war, Vraxuis had begun to regain control of the industry.

Following the grants generously provided by the government of Freilibre, Vraxuis started its rebirth, its renaissance, in the late 1990s. To this day, we are committed to achieving and accomplishing daring tasks, to follow the greatest nations through the far reaches of the world. Vraxuis is committed to serving the world's armies, so that they may serve the people and their governments. Daring and bold, these new leaps changed the face of Vraxuis forever.

In more recent endeavors, Vraxuis has started its operations with Elliptical Orbital Technologies in 1999 to show its support of the exploration of space, and since then has gained international recognition, furthering our reaches to the planets above. Through the partnerships of the ESA, NASA, and AFSA, Vraxuis launches its dreams and its bold mission statement around the world-- and beyond.

Frequent Questions
///Slightly OOC

How can I navigate this page?

You may navigate this page by clicking the images/links provided to you. These redirect to subdivision posts, where you can find more information about the products and items which you wish to purchase. Vraxuis is committed to providing the most intuitive and pleasing storefront Nationstates can offer, so if you have any inquiries/suggestions, please let us know through the telegrams.

Some/Most of these images don't appear for me. What can I do?

You may be in a country/region where certain websites are blocked. Imgur, for example, may be blocked in your country. Hence why all of the img links are broken. To combat this, please use the text links provided instead. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I use a dark theme, is there a way to see this more clearly?

Unfortunately this storefront wasn't much concerned about the dark theme users when constructed. However, most of the images that are affected are not entirely necessary. You may browse at your leisure with any theme.

How do I order?

If you're in GE&T, you've most likely seen and used these types of storefronts before. Simply use the application format provided, and expand the order numbering if bulk ordering.

How did you create those GIF images?

I used Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 to edit videos I found online. I listed the credits below, as well as the credits for the images used. Finally, I used some online video-to-GIF websites to upload them there.

Will you be expanding your storefront in the future?

Because of a large amount of competition, Vraxuis will only be exclusively PMC and Aerospace. I recommend the Xencovian Arms Corporation for their outstanding quality in their products.
Last edited by Freilibre on Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

Freilibre
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Images and videos courtesy of:
NASA, Airbus Group, Bombardier Aerospace, SAAB, Dassault, Sukhoi, Wikipedia, ESA
Last edited by Freilibre on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:38 am, edited 4 times in total.

Freilibre
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:46 am

Defensive Aerospace Order/Contract

This order/contract is to verify the applying applicant. This will be held under review by the Freilibre Administration for Commonwealth Defence (FACD), and the Vraxuis Aerospace Board.

ORGANIZATIONAL NAME:
    NATION OF ORIGIN:
    PURPOSE OF PURCHASE:
    CONTACT NAME:

ORDER/NUMBER OF ITEMS LISTING
    Please state the item of choice and quantity
    [1]
    [2]
    [3]
    [4]
    May be expanded if bulk ordering

Additional inquiries by applicant:

Total Base Cost:

Code: Select all
[table][td][img]https://i.imgur.com/8lnNGlw.png[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[list][b]Defensive Aerospace Order/Contract[/b]

This order/contract is to verify the applying applicant. This will be held under review by the Freilibre Administration for Commonwealth Defence (FACD), and the Vraxuis Aerospace Board.

[hr][/hr]
[b]ORGANIZATIONAL NAME:[/b]
[b]NATION OF ORIGIN:[/b]
[b]PURPOSE OF PURCHASE:[/b]
[b]CONTACT NAME:[/b]

[b]ORDER/NUMBER OF ITEMS LISTING[/b]
[size=85]Please state the item of choice and quantity[/size][i]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[size=85]May be expanded if bulk ordering[/size]
[/i]
[b]Additional inquiries by applicant:[/b]

[b][size=150]Total Base Cost:[/size][/b]

[/list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/z1XLJV6.png[/img][/td][/table]

Last edited by Freilibre on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade