NATION

PASSWORD

The 2nd Great War Between Nations [OPEN|MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nepenisea
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

The 2nd Great War Between Nations [OPEN|MT]

Postby Nepenisea » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:42 am

OOC: You can find the first war here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=436987 Knowledge of it or participation is not needed. It would be nice, though. Also this a easy-going RP for beginners. Old-timers are welcome too, though. :lol:
IC: It has been twenty years since the great war between nations. President Mya Friedman has been elected in Nepenisea. The great wounds are healing...
But a small group has decided to upset the balance. The Uffians (disciples of Matt Uffman from the first war) have fought to no end with the President to return to the days of Matt Uffman. As a economic rebound hits after some Uffian laws are passed, the Uffians move into official positions and take President from Mya Friedman. Almost instantly a war juggernaut is built...
OOC: Just to remind you, you can do something, but you can't describe the effect it has. Only the person who is being affected can. And don't downplay the effect.
A 30 civilization, according to this index.
Queer

Piethrixia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 am

The piethrixian War machine has grown over the past twenty years. Twenty Retribution class cruisers outfitted for troop transport have been made.

The PAF have expanded their Air force and navy, And The PSA Have found a way to clone humans. The prime minister is a clone of Jacobus Ada Reitsma from the last war.

With the political tensions growing in Nepenisea The PAF have positioned Spy Satellites overhead to make sure no attacks are sent towards Piethrixia.
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

Snakestotska
Attaché

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

THE RED STAR GAZZETTE

Postby Snakestotska » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:29 am

OOC: The first link didn’t work for me, I’m sorry. This is a recent newspaper clip from my nation.

UFFIANS BEING AGGRESSIVE

An exclusive story from Ashton Fortunez

The Uffians are now a war machine, which threatens the intense Snakestotskan military. Our esteemed leader, Jako Mophy, says this: “Agression toward our nation will not be tolerated, and if you so much as breath in our direction, we will act. Foreign powers pushed us around when we were a small nation, but that has now changed. These buffoons will not scare us. Glory to Snakestotska!” Their were many cheers. Their has never been more public support for a Snakestotskan statement.

Snakestotskans everywhere are supporting their nation, and patriotism has a sudden surge.

OOC: What is the Uffian climate/Geography?
Last edited by Snakestotska on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Piethrexia may shoot first, and last, but Snakestotska punches after that shot, for Arstotzkans are bullet proof.

Sicaris
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:36 am

OOC:
So you say this is open, correct? Well, I would rather enjoy joining the war..on my own terms. I’m not sure whom I’d support yet, or even if I would support anyone. However, I do think it would offer an amount of fun.

So then? May I enter? That is, once the war has...started up a bit more.
This country doesn’t represent my political views.
Three Principles of the People is a good book.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales
I’m an American nationalist, ultra-capitalist, Kemalist, and First and Second Amendment extremist. Alexander Hamilton and Ronald Reagan are my gods and I will incessantly worship them.

No, basement dwellers of the world, communism does not work.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake; but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”

Snakestotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:21 am

Sicaris wrote:OOC:
So you say this is open, correct? Well, I would rather enjoy joining the war..on my own terms. I’m not sure whom I’d support yet, or even if I would support anyone. However, I do think it would offer an amount of fun.

OOC: I could start that war for you...
Piethrexia may shoot first, and last, but Snakestotska punches after that shot, for Arstotzkans are bullet proof.

Nepenisea
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nepenisea » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Sicaris wrote:OOC:

OOC: Go ahead.
Also, the link for the first one is https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=436987
IC: Climate: Mountainous land to the west, small deserts or plains in the east.
Last edited by Nepenisea on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queer

Sicaris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:32 pm

OOC:
Alright. So are we using this thread for the war, too? Or will that be a different thread?
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales
I’m an American nationalist, ultra-capitalist, Kemalist, and First and Second Amendment extremist. Alexander Hamilton and Ronald Reagan are my gods and I will incessantly worship them.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your mistake; but if you die poor, it’s your mistake.”

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:37 pm

OOC: I guess so

IC

With a recent movement of Nepenisean troops to an area close the Piethrixia A Large scale rail gun Artillery gun has been put on the border to destroy any attacks coming towards the country. A small Vehicle with a family of two was recently mistaken for a suicide bomber and was shot by the cannon. A crater one hundred feet in diameter was created and was filled with water after the Recent rainfall.
On the other side of the country a large amount of rioters have turned into a revolution. Heavy Riot police were used and ended the revolution twenty minutes after it was started. The PIA Suspects that Nepenisea supplied the revolutionaries with their weapons, But the reports can not be validated. If the reports are True, This could mean an all out war between Piethrixia and Nepenisea, The war is predicted to kill over 200,000 on both sides In the first week, And cost over one million dollars a day for Piethrixia.

Sicaris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 pm

The Autarch walked through the halls of the palace, hands behind his back and confidence in his stride. He entered the war room, and was briefed upon recent events by Filel, which informed him of the brewing tensions and possibility of war.
"Ready the Third Shock Army. Do not deploy; we won't be the aggressor for now. Wait to see what will unfold. Should anything threaten Sicaris, send them in." Franz had a calculating, cold demeanor about him at the present time. "Yes, Autarch." Filel answered, turning to a monitor close to the large table in the center of the room. Upon finishing and being satisfied with his tasks, Filel saluted the Autarch, along with the trio of guards in the room, and exited the war room. Franz stayed for a while longer, studying the nations that may eventually broil into conflict. He was devising a plan should war come, a strategy.

Sergeant Allan Malam. That was his name. He was laying on his bunk inside of the barracks at Filok (formerly Reykjavik). He was thinking. About his squad, about combat, about home. He glanced at the Heavy Assault Trooper helmet sitting across from him at a desk. He had been watching the news. What if someone went after the Fatherland? he wondered, pondering how easily an invader would be fought off. Eventually, sick of thinking and philosophizing, he drifted off to sleep.
Last edited by Sicaris on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:17 pm

The South Acren military are on alert after spys repeatedly report countries that South Acren had previously had shaky relations with are building bigger military weapons and equipment. Satellites have been posted around the world to detect any weapons heading towards South Acren.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Snakestotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 pm

The Snakestotskan military is taken by surprise by the sudden and intense aggression. The nation institutes a draft. The nation has 2,000,000 troops in reserve(not joking) and 500,000 deployed along the borders and in the harbors. The military is well equipped(see my Factbook) and prepped for war in a mere 6 hours. Most any attack on the nation at current would be a Snakestotskan victory, as General of the Army Arnold Lorain puts it.

Sicaris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Snakestotska wrote:The Snakestotskan military is taken by surprise by the sudden and intense aggression. The nation institutes a draft. The nation has 2,000,000 troops in reserve(not joking) and 500,000 deployed along the borders and in the harbors. The military is well equipped(see my Factbook) and prepped for war in a mere 6 hours. Most any attack on the nation at current would be a Snakestotskan victory, as General of the Army Arnold Lorain puts it.

OOC:

Why would you be joking about that? It isn't a very high number. I have 250 million active military personnel and 250 million in reserve.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales

South Acren
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby South Acren » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Snakestotska wrote:The Snakestotskan military is taken by surprise by the sudden and intense aggression. The nation institutes a draft. The nation has 2,000,000 troops in reserve(not joking) and 500,000 deployed along the borders and in the harbors. The military is well equipped(see my Factbook) and prepped for war in a mere 6 hours. Most any attack on the nation at current would be a Snakestotskan victory, as General of the Army Arnold Lorain puts it.

All of South Acren's 250,000,000 military personnel are now on standby. Shall anyone attack it will be their last. Tanks are being readied and aircraft being fueled for the inevitable war. A fleet of battleships are being sent out to sea to ready for battle
Last edited by South Acren on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Gott Mit Uns!"
.....begin transmission

Be not afraid. We now acknowledge your existence. You are now under protection of The Eternal Empire. We will guard you with our lives forevermore. Pray you never give us a reason to revoke it.
Imperium Aeterna, Empire Eternal

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:50 am

The Acadian Military Automated Weapons factory is being turned on and will have 200,000 combat vehicles and weapons created by tonight.
The PSA has completed their first working Combat robot. The Factory will begin construction of the robots by tonight. By tommorow the PAF will number at over 230,000,000 and will rise.

Recently a Mining ship returning to the moon base was attacked by terrorists that had planted explosives on its hull. All twenty crew members died in the explosion and the events after it. The PIA ( Piethrixian Intelligence Agency ) is certain that Nepenisea gave the terrorists the explosives. The PBC (piethrixia Border Control) Has Denied all Nepenisean persons from entering Piethrixia.

The families of the Terrorists have been executed publicly. Enemies of the state will not be tolerated.

Snakestotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:03 am

OOC: I’m correcting myself my reserves are 200,000,000. Typo :P
Last edited by Snakestotska on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nepenisea
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nepenisea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:13 am

OOC: This is the thread for the war. But NOBODY ATTACK JUST YET. Some people from the first war want in, and we are waiting for them.
IC: "...and so we would like to extend the hand of diplomacy to Sicaris and South Acren. We could rule the world together!" finished the President. "Oh, and I would like to abolish term limits and make me Emperor." The announcement is greeted with cheers and applause.
Queer

Sicaris
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sicaris » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:19 am

The isolationist country would not be so easily swayed, much less by an outsider. The Autarch refused the alliance, preferring the solace and comfort of his own people and country. Had war started, Sicaris would not be on the losing side, and these people very well could be the losers of the war. However, that’s not to say the military was relaxed. With tensions at an all time high, the military was gearing up near the mainland eastern border and the southern border. The navy was mobilizing, but had no orders at the moment.
Last edited by Sicaris on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
8values
Political Compass
PolitiScales

Snakestotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 am

ICS: In a dark soundproof room in an underground bunker, General Lorain and Jako Mophy are speaking to the Snakestotskan special forces, the SPF. It’s a team of five elite soldiers trained for any combat situation. Jako Mophy is sending this team into Nepinesia. “You will have to sabotage the war factories, but do it discreetly. We don’t want to start a war until we know that we have a larger chance of winning. Oh, and remember. No witnesses.” -Mophy

“Yes sir”

This recent proposition is maddening the Snakestotskans. Action is taking place. Jako Mophy proposes an alliance with Sicaris, and sends aid to Piethrexia for the recent terrorist attack.
Last edited by Snakestotska on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:01 pm

IC: Prime minister jacobus Ada Reitsma Gives the Team of three Heavily armed Soldiers good luck as they prepare to infiltrate Nepenisea to find out if Piethrixia Has to move its armies towards the country. The soldiers are armed with the latest of technology. These include, Silenced Rail guns, Untraceable radios, Fake ids, The codes to launch a thermonuclear missile to their position in their heads, Cyanide pills, And other classified things.

Casvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Casvania » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 pm

A now 34 year old Valentina Sherinka poses for a camera and cocks a pistol. During the great war, she and Deniska were new rulers, both at 14 years old. Now someone else rules the countries, but they both are active participants in the government. She looks right at the camera and says one of her well-known quotes- "Me? Useless? And we're fighting a war here!" She smiles and says "We may be slightly late to the party, but the Smithtonians and Casvanians are willing to fight alongside each other.
-News Bulletin-
NATION SWALLOWED UP IN DARKNESS
After what seemed to be 10 minutes, Casvania was plunged into darkness. However when the sky brightened again, it was found that Casvania & The Smithtonian States had been swallowed up by an odd occurance called a dimensional rift- for two weeks. After the incident, Theodore Griffin, the leader of Smithtonia, was found dead, and Warren Blyth resigned.

This nation does not represent my political beliefs, but I use it as a challenge to try and pull it back to a good country.
Ergatocracy (from the Greek word ἐργάτης, ergates, "worker" and the suffix -cracy, "government") is a type of government dominated by the labour and solidarities similar to communist beliefs. It refers to a society ruled by the working class.

The Smithtonian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Smithtonian States » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm

Deniska Smernov aims a sniper rifle and fires. It's a suppressed shot. Once the ruler, Smernov is highly regarded here in Smithtonia. He is now an accomplished sniper and the Leader of the Council of Defense. He hopes to join his cousin Archduke William into battle. William is 10 years older than Deniska. The war between the nations 20 years ago gave them much experience and loss. He is married to Elisabeth Erinzkov. He has two young children that are both 10 years old. He knows a conflict is brewing. Holding a rifle filled with blanks, he speaks to the crowd. "We will join, if this conflict gets worse. At then, we declare an alliance with South Acren, Casvania, and Nepinisea.
'Tranquilitis Perpetua' -The alternate motto of Smithtonia.
"Like I wear a ushanka on my head, I bear the nation on my shoulders."
-Deniska Smernov, 1st Premier of Smithtonia.

We shield those who assist us and defend us, we turn away those who oppress them, or attack us. Communism does not work, as well-managed socialism with bits of capitalism exist well.

Snakestotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:25 pm

ICS: Piethraxia, do you want to link up our special forces for maximum chance of succsess?

Piethrixia
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:56 pm

No, The more people the less stealthy they are. The less people the harder to notice they are.

Chular
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

May I Join?

Postby Chular » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:18 pm

OOC: Just wondering if this is Hard Modern Tech or Soft Modern Tech? Also I'm new to NS and may I join?

Snakestotska
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Snakestotska » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Alright, my forces will work on industrial sabatoge while yours spy. Nice working with you.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents