NATION

PASSWORD

Holy High: For Once, Then, Something [OOC - Open!]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

When Do We Want To Move to Arc 1?

Tuesday
2
15%
Wednesday
0
No votes
Thursday
3
23%
Friday
4
31%
Saturday
4
31%
 
Total votes : 13

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Nuridia wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Witch from what universe? Custom, or from any set mythos? If I may ask.

Custom.

Make your App, and I'll give it a look.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 pm

Eisen wrote:Tagging, though I'll admit I do have some questions.

So, this RP is about dieties that aren't already established in any religion? And one can just make up religions for their character?

Just trying to confirm.

Yup! I made my own custom mythos for two characters. And all of my characters are my originals.

Go wild! (But not too wild, I just fixed that wall Irhk tore-up.)
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Nuridia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12756
Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Nuridia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:42 pm

WIP

The App

Name: Aether

Mythos: Custom (but somewhat based on the Greek Aether)

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: She's the goddess of the air and the winds and as such she can control the air and the winds and disperse, turning into air herself. In fact her form is composed of divine air. She also has the ability to purify tainted substances and cure poisoning, as aether is the purest substance known to man and is a cleanser. She's also capable of flight and as air is the carrier of flight. She can help induce storms, as storms are disturbances in the air so she could create tornadoes or hurricanes (at least the air part)

Age:

Mythical Origin: Aether was born of the air itself, out of the first stirrings of aether in the heavens when it permeated Chaos (the nothingness that existed before the creation of the universe, the Void). She's one of the oldest of the junior gods but also one of the youngest, well the youngest in spirit. And aether is a fairly young substance. Raised by the four main wind deities, she's rarely seen on Earth but was very loved by the gods due to her bright heart and her airy form, she's the fastest of the gods and nobody can outrun her in a race. Most of the time she's in the upper realms, the realm of air, in heaven with the gods or on earth running through the fields, as evidenced by the quick, sweet breezes that blow during nice weather. She works with the other gods, specifically Indra and Asuna since storms and rain must go through air although most of that is taken care of by the wind gods for now since she's not a senior goddess yet. Air is a fluid, and the fluid that air is composed of is called aether, which is what Aether rules, or will rule fully once she finishes her training. She was among those selected to be a true senior goddess, and she accepted the call happily.

Personality: Cheerful, lighthearted and dreamy. She's a bit childlike and as delicate and breezy as the air which leads other gods to call her "that airy-fairy Aether" affectionately or in a derogatory way. Gentle in spirit she rarely gets angry, however she is still a goddess and if you push her hard enough you'll see why. Don't be surprised though when you see her racing after butterflies or staring at flowers.

Appearance: She appears as a young girl of about seventeen, although with a childlike aura about her that makes her appear younger. She often wears a long white dress embroidered with golden scrolling, she has large purple eyes and silvery-white hair that somewhat resembles a cloud.
Favorite Subject:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Theme Song:
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:58 pm

Looks good so far Nuri! Keep going! :3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Finsternia
Senator
 
Posts: 4786
Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 pm

The App

Name: Iriel Apollyon

Mythos: Warlock of the Magus World

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear:
Laws:
  • Destruction
  • Death
Abilities:
  • Master Magician: As a Magus of Laws, Iriel is well versed in the art of magic.
Gear:
  • Scythe of Annihilation: Iriel's chosen weapon, it is a plain black scythe created from the Laws of Destruction and Death.


Age: 18

Mythical Origin: The origin story of Iriel wasn't something bombastic. He was just a simple Magus from the backwaters of the Magus World's South Coast who soon rose to power and became one of the ruling Monarchs of its Central Continent, the leader of a large scale organization, and conquerer of a few worlds in search for the long lost knowledge of the Ancient Magi. He was blessed to receive the inheritance of the bloodline and soul of the Heavenly Astral Race, a race of powerful spiritual beings who was wiped clean during the Ancient War.

This became his foundation for his rise to power until he met a dead end. The realm of Laws (the power to control the very concepts of the universe like the Gods have) is far out of reach and deadly to walk on. It was either you make it or you die trying to comprehend a law. Therefore, he found an easy way to do so. He crafted a plan of using weaponry that harness a world's origin force and many more energy sources in the form of a flying armed city and set out to hunt down a Being of Law. He found such being that complimented his path to power, it was the being known as Daeva who was a personification of destruction. A battle commenced, tearing the world they were in asundered and left continents scorched before the victor was proclaimed. Iriel slew Daeva and claimed his Law of Destruction and was soon received by the Magus World's Beings of Laws. With his ascension he was given a task: to learn about the Gods in a nearby world named Earth so that they could finally reignite the remaining embers of the Ancient War against the World of the Gods.

Personality: Iriel believes in the two principles of the Magus World: strength is the law and equal benefits. Respect will be given to those in due and those who do not deserve, those who are weak and who cannot adapt to the dangerous winds of change, are to be trampled. He will only act in a drastic way when there is a great benefit for him. As for all Magi, he pursues the absolute truth and thus has no place for societal taboos. He might be seen as a lawbreaking scholar but it's for the greater good of discovery. The Ancient War between the Magi and the Gods have left him quite a bitter taste in his mouth when beings of divinity are discussed and thus are a little bit more hostile to the students and faculty of Holy High. Though it might seem weird as to why a Magus is enrolled within the student body of a God School, Iriel was sent for a purpose: study the Gods.

Appearance: 
Image


Image


Image


Favorite Subject: Science.

Likes: Mages and magic practitioners, God killers, research and study

Dislikes: Calling him a God or an Angel, places with low concentrations of mana, taboos

Theme Song: There is a Reason
Last edited by Finsternia on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Great app, just add his physical age (how old he looks) and a little more detail regarding his powers. Thank you! ^w^
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:17 pm

After a little consideration, Fin, Iriel is accepted!

FIRST ACCEPTED APP BADGE:

Image
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Nuridia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12756
Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Nuridia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Alright OP, I am dooooooone!

The App

Name: Aether

Mythos: Custom (but somewhat based on the Greek Aether)

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: She's the goddess of the air and the winds and as such she can control the air and the winds and disperse, turning into air herself. In fact her form is composed of divine air. She also has the ability to purify tainted substances and cure poisoning, as aether is the purest substance known to man and is a cleanser. She's also capable of flight and as air is the carrier of flight. She can help induce storms, as storms are disturbances in the air so she could create tornadoes or hurricanes (at least the air part)

Age: Appears 17, won't reveal how old she is. But she is very young for a god.

Mythical Origin: Aether was born of the air itself, out of the first stirrings of aether in the heavens when it permeated Chaos (the nothingness that existed before the creation of the universe, the Void). She's one of the oldest of the junior gods but also one of the youngest, well the youngest in spirit. And aether is a fairly young substance. Raised by the four main wind deities, she's rarely seen on Earth but was very loved by the gods due to her bright heart and her airy form, she's the fastest of the gods and nobody can outrun her in a race. Most of the time she's in the upper realms, the realm of air, in heaven with the gods or on earth running through the fields, as evidenced by the quick, sweet breezes that blow during nice weather. She works with the other gods, specifically Indra and Asuna since storms and rain must go through air although most of that is taken care of by the wind gods for now since she's not a senior goddess yet. Air is a fluid, and the fluid that air is composed of is called aether, which is what Aether rules, or will rule fully once she finishes her training. She was among those selected to be a true senior goddess, and she accepted the call happily.

Personality: Cheerful, lighthearted and dreamy. She's a bit childlike and as delicate and breezy as the air which leads other gods to call her "that airy-fairy Aether" affectionately or in a derogatory way. Gentle in spirit she rarely gets angry, however she is still a goddess and if you push her hard enough you'll see why. Don't be surprised though when you see her racing after butterflies or staring at flowers.

Appearance: She appears as a young girl of about seventeen, although with a childlike aura about her that makes her appear younger. She often wears a long white dress embroidered with golden scrolling, she has large purple eyes and silvery-white hair that somewhat resembles a cloud.

Favorite Subject: World Literature

Likes: Freedom, air, being around friends, beautiful things, peace, storms, spring, flying

Dislikes: Polluted anything, especially polluted air because as a junior goddess it can make her ill in some form. Destruction of harmless things, disrespect for holy places.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2PHdlRnJ4
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

User avatar
Bycrest
Senator
 
Posts: 4193
Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:37 pm

*Walks back into Holy High for a third time*

Maybe this time I'll stick around.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

User avatar
Finsternia
Senator
 
Posts: 4786
Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:44 pm

Luminesa wrote:After a little consideration, Fin, Iriel is accepted!

FIRST ACCEPTED APP BADGE:

(Image)

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

User avatar
Halazy
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Feb 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Halazy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:46 am

The App

Name: Tenez

Mythos: Hala

Powers / Abilities / Domains: Tenez is a star (her name literally means it), and as such is most powerful when affecting horoscopes, being visible in the night sky, and when navigating. She can, at will, produce enough light to sort of see by if you have good vision, and has very strong intuition that's open to almost any interpretation. She rapidly gains power if in the company of other stars (it takes a lot of them to accurately predict the future, or light up the night).

Gear: Fenix RC20 flashlight, pocket I Ching in Classical Chinese (can't read it), some assorted stuff she'll sort out later, longish tunic and pants in modern Hala style.

Age: Strictly speaking, about 8 billion years, though in human form she tends to appear to be about 17.

Mythical Origin: Stars are considered to be second-tier divine beings, placing them somewhere between forest spirits and the planet Mercury. They were created not long after the initial creation of the universe by the first-tier gods, who were in turn created by Time, Creation, and Destruction. Stars are expected to maintain order throughout the universe and keep it lit so the other gods can work properly. Their collective supervisor is, of course, the sun. Tenez in particular is a star who was considered to be quite important to the ancient indigenous population of Halazy, but whose name and specific mythos were lost in the millennia since the Hala invasion. Since mortals have taken to just calling her a star recently (in the event they talk about her at all), she decided to just roll with it and name herself the Hala word for 'star'. She also has an astronomical catalog number that no one's thought to tell her about.

Personality: Tenez is pretty chill, which makes sense given how incredibly far any heat from her has to travel to reach anyone who could feel it. She's typically fine with doing her own thing and letting others do the same, but doesn't often let herself get pushed around. As a star and divine light fixture/mall cop, Tenez takes her responsibilities fairly seriously, but is also completely aware of how small she is compared to everything else, and the fact that she's been just another face in the crowd ever since her worshipers died out. She wishes she had talked to them more. Tenez tries to stay positive, taking comfort in the knowledge that no matter how bad things may seem, bad times always pass, no matter what. Because of this, she can be either comforting or breathtakingly unhelpful in times of stress; both of these are compounded by her slight divination abilities.

Appearance:
I guess we're all doing anime, so:
Image


Favorite Subject: Music, religion (likes to tell "insider stories")

Likes: Creativity, coexistence, humans, watching neat things happen, most of the other stars, other religions (they're fun), astrology.

Dislikes: Planets that are visible to the naked eye (they're just posers), supernovas, intolerance, being bossed around, Alpha Centauri B (huuuuuge dick), astronomy (it's really intrusive), star puns in any and all forms.

Theme Song: "Sure You Will" by OSI
Last edited by Halazy on Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Rosenhall
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Feb 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rosenhall » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:46 am

Name: Orozisej

Mythos: Arabic / Some Dungeons and Dragons Flavor.

Powers / Abilities / Domains: As an ancient being created alongside Angels, Jinn have been granted Minor Elemental Powers (Ability to control winds, start small fires, walk on water). The ability to turn invisible to mortals. Enhanced Strength and Stamina. He has the ability to fly short distances, and can force one to undergo a “Jinn attack”, better known as sleep paralysis. Furthermore, every 1000 years he may grant a single wish to someone, however after granting said wish he will be forced back into his lamp for another hibernation.

Age: Appears to be around 18 while in a human form. However, he was born sometime before Adam roamed the Earth.

Mythical Origin: Like most of the Jinni before him, Orozisej was created by الله‎ out of smokeless fire, on the Thursday after creation, after the Angels and roughly 1000 years before the birth of humans. Like most Jinn, Orozisej lived amongst early Muslims in Samarra somewhere between AD 836 and AD 842, during the period when Abu Ja’far al Mansur moved the capital to Samarra from Bangladesh. Orozisej with the other Jinni fought against Muhammad and the Angels of الله‎, until a powerful priest tricked him into granting a wish that trapped Orozisej in a lamp for hundreds of years. Finally free from his prison, Orozisej seeks to learn about modern humanity in order to continue his people’s ancestral battle against الله‎.

Personality: Orozisej is very proud, cunning, and ambitious. Unlike other elemental beings, Orozisej isn’t afraid to show off his powers and takes pride in playing tricks on mortals who are unable to perceive him. He is always planning 3 steps ahead, calculating the benefits of friendships and social obligations, to see how they will benefit him in the future. Like most Jinn, Orozisej will uphold any promise he makes, but don’t hold your breath on getting exactly what you desire.

Appearance: 

https://i.imgur.com/mEIx1Dc.jpg

Favorite Subject: History.

Likes: Power, Pranks, Trickery, Freedom, Other Jinn, Himself.

Dislikes:

Everything Else.

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRjMnD89wOs
Last edited by Rosenhall on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Why, it is nothing to become an animal, for that is the true nature of every man. We are not meant to wear crowns and drink from goblets."

—Strahd von Zarovich

User avatar
Sky-TheLandOfNekos
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6321
Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky-TheLandOfNekos » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:33 am

I'll get my apps up later today
Fear the Angels of Darkness, for they are of the few remaining Nephalem.
-Zakiti Leventis
-Mason Leventis

The world will be my personal toy... Destruction at the flick of my wrist and creation at the wave of my hand...
I greet you, human.
Do you like pudding, Eric?

Theme Song

Am I here? Can someone tell me?

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:16 am

Nuridia wrote:Alright OP, I am dooooooone!

The App

Name: Aether

Mythos: Custom (but somewhat based on the Greek Aether)

Powers / Abilities / Domains / Gear: She's the goddess of the air and the winds and as such she can control the air and the winds and disperse, turning into air herself. In fact her form is composed of divine air. She also has the ability to purify tainted substances and cure poisoning, as aether is the purest substance known to man and is a cleanser. She's also capable of flight and as air is the carrier of flight. She can help induce storms, as storms are disturbances in the air so she could create tornadoes or hurricanes (at least the air part)

Age: Appears 17, won't reveal how old she is. But she is very young for a god.

Mythical Origin: Aether was born of the air itself, out of the first stirrings of aether in the heavens when it permeated Chaos (the nothingness that existed before the creation of the universe, the Void). She's one of the oldest of the junior gods but also one of the youngest, well the youngest in spirit. And aether is a fairly young substance. Raised by the four main wind deities, she's rarely seen on Earth but was very loved by the gods due to her bright heart and her airy form, she's the fastest of the gods and nobody can outrun her in a race. Most of the time she's in the upper realms, the realm of air, in heaven with the gods or on earth running through the fields, as evidenced by the quick, sweet breezes that blow during nice weather. She works with the other gods, specifically Indra and Asuna since storms and rain must go through air although most of that is taken care of by the wind gods for now since she's not a senior goddess yet. Air is a fluid, and the fluid that air is composed of is called aether, which is what Aether rules, or will rule fully once she finishes her training. She was among those selected to be a true senior goddess, and she accepted the call happily.

Personality: Cheerful, lighthearted and dreamy. She's a bit childlike and as delicate and breezy as the air which leads other gods to call her "that airy-fairy Aether" affectionately or in a derogatory way. Gentle in spirit she rarely gets angry, however she is still a goddess and if you push her hard enough you'll see why. Don't be surprised though when you see her racing after butterflies or staring at flowers.

Appearance: She appears as a young girl of about seventeen, although with a childlike aura about her that makes her appear younger. She often wears a long white dress embroidered with golden scrolling, she has large purple eyes and silvery-white hair that somewhat resembles a cloud.

Favorite Subject: World Literature

Likes: Freedom, air, being around friends, beautiful things, peace, storms, spring, flying

Dislikes: Polluted anything, especially polluted air because as a junior goddess it can make her ill in some form. Destruction of harmless things, disrespect for holy places.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K2PHdlRnJ4

Accepted! Welcome to Holy High!

Image
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am

Rosenhall wrote:Name: Orozisej

Mythos: Arabic / Some Dungeons and Dragons Flavor.

Powers / Abilities / Domains: As an ancient being created alongside Angels, Jinn have been granted Minor Elemental Powers (Ability to control winds, start small fires, walk on water). The ability to turn invisible to mortals. Enhanced Strength and Stamina. He has the ability to fly short distances, and can force one to undergo a “Jinn attack”, better known as sleep paralysis. Furthermore, every 1000 years he may grant a single wish to someone, however after granting said wish he will be forced back into his lamp for another hibernation.

Age: Appears to be around 18 while in a human form. However, he was born sometime before Adam roamed the Earth.

Mythical Origin: Like most of the Jinni before him, Orozisej was created by الله‎ out of smokeless fire, on the Thursday after creation, after the Angels and roughly 1000 years before the birth of humans. Like most Jinn, Orozisej lived amongst early Muslims in Samarra somewhere between AD 836 and AD 842, during the period when Abu Ja’far al Mansur moved the capital to Samarra from Bangladesh. Orozisej with the other Jinni fought against Muhammad and the Angels of الله‎, until a powerful priest tricked him into granting a wish that trapped Orozisej in a lamp for hundreds of years. Finally free from his prison, Orozisej seeks to learn about modern humanity in order to continue his people’s ancestral battle against الله‎.

Personality: Orozisej is very proud, cunning, and ambitious. Unlike other elemental beings, Orozisej isn’t afraid to show off his powers and takes pride in playing tricks on mortals who are unable to perceive him. He is always planning 3 steps ahead, calculating the benefits of friendships and social obligations, to see how they will benefit him in the future. Like most Jinn, Orozisej will uphold any promise he makes, but don’t hold your breath on getting exactly what you desire.

Appearance: 

https://i.imgur.com/mEIx1Dc.jpg

Favorite Subject: History.

Likes: Power, Pranks, Trickery, Freedom, Other Jinn, Himself.

Dislikes:

Everything Else.

Theme Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRjMnD89wOs

Don’t think we’ve ever had a Djinn in this RP before! Accepted!

Image
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:25 am

Halazy wrote:The App

Name: Tenez

Mythos: Hala

Powers / Abilities / Domains: Tenez is a star (her name literally means it), and as such is most powerful when affecting horoscopes, being visible in the night sky, and when navigating. She can, at will, produce enough light to sort of see by if you have good vision, and has very strong intuition that's open to almost any interpretation. She rapidly gains power if in the company of other stars (it takes a lot of them to accurately predict the future, or light up the night).

Gear: Fenix RC20 flashlight, pocket I Ching in Classical Chinese (can't read it), some assorted stuff she'll sort out later, longish tunic and pants in modern Hala style.

Age: Strictly speaking, about 8 billion years, though in human form she tends to appear to be about 17.

Mythical Origin: Stars are considered to be second-tier divine beings, placing them somewhere between forest spirits and the planet Mercury. They were created not long after the initial creation of the universe by the first-tier gods, who were in turn created by Time, Creation, and Destruction. Stars are expected to maintain order throughout the universe and keep it lit so the other gods can work properly. Their collective supervisor is, of course, the sun. Tenez in particular is a star who was considered to be quite important to the ancient indigenous population of Halazy, but whose name and specific mythos were lost in the millennia since the Hala invasion. Since mortals have taken to just calling her a star recently (in the event they talk about her at all), she decided to just roll with it and name herself the Hala word for 'star'. She also has an astronomical catalog number that no one's thought to tell her about.

Personality: Tenez is pretty chill, which makes sense given how incredibly far any heat from her has to travel to reach anyone who could feel it. She's typically fine with doing her own thing and letting others do the same, but doesn't often let herself get pushed around. As a star and divine light fixture/mall cop, Tenez takes her responsibilities fairly seriously, but is also completely aware of how small she is compared to everything else, and the fact that she's been just another face in the crowd ever since her worshipers died out. She wishes she had talked to them more. Tenez tries to stay positive, taking comfort in the knowledge that no matter how bad things may seem, bad times always pass, no matter what. Because of this, she can be either comforting or breathtakingly unhelpful in times of stress; both of these are compounded by her slight divination abilities.

Appearance:
I guess we're all doing anime, so:
(Image)


Favorite Subject: Music, religion (likes to tell "insider stories")

Likes: Creativity, coexistence, humans, watching neat things happen, most of the other stars, other religions (they're fun), astrology.

Dislikes: Planets that are visible to the naked eye (they're just posers), supernovas, intolerance, being bossed around, Alpha Centauri B (huuuuuge dick), astronomy (it's really intrusive), star puns in any and all forms.

Theme Song: "Sure You Will" by OSI

This is a really cute character, I’m excited to see you play them! Welcome to Holy High!

Also, no you’re not required to use anime pics (though the Touka pic is nice).

Image
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:26 am

Sky-TheLandOfNekos wrote:I'll get my apps up later today

Awesome! When you can! ;3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45683
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:28 am

Y'know what? I'm going to do it. If only so I finally have a freaking excuse to use my Master of the Hellish Yard pictures. And because Free's here and there are plans and stuff.

And also because I need my adorable Flandre-winged smol back, dang it.
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 am

Once we have a couple more Apps up, I’ll start on the IC.

I also have a Discord link to post, if any of you have a Discord! : D
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45683
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:30 am

Luminesa wrote:I also have a Discord link to post, if any of you have a Discord! : D
*groans in agony*
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:37 am

Charlia wrote:Y'know what? I'm going to do it. If only so I finally have a freaking excuse to use my Master of the Hellish Yard pictures. And because Free's here and there are plans and stuff.

And also because I need my adorable Flandre-winged smol back, dang it.

Master of The Who? :blink:
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45683
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:46 am

Luminesa wrote:
Charlia wrote:Y'know what? I'm going to do it. If only so I finally have a freaking excuse to use my Master of the Hellish Yard pictures. And because Free's here and there are plans and stuff.

And also because I need my adorable Flandre-winged smol back, dang it.

Master of The Who? :blink:
Master of the Hellish Yard.

It's a long and somewhat confusing story involving the seven deadly sins, a lot of people dying, evil twins that just will not stay dead, and basically it's just long and somewhat confusing.

Really, I just want a chance to use these.

Image
Image
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23767
Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:49 am

Tag!

I have no idea if I'll actually have time for this, but I'll certainly try
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

User avatar
Charlia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45683
Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Charlia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:53 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Tag!

I have no idea if I'll actually have time for this, but I'll certainly try
*GLOMP*

hi there
I'm exceptional
My best friend walked on water
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Charlia
Spindle wrote:...pretty much the font of all evil in this world...
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Well, that's what you are. A sass muffin filled with sharp razor blades.
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Fearing Charlia/Charlia being terrifying is just par for the course.
Danceria wrote:...I am referring to Sadia sapiens charlia...
Currently: we're becoming incorporeal entities in 2019

User avatar
Luminesa
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51308
Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Tag!

I have no idea if I'll actually have time for this, but I'll certainly try

Ey you! :hug:

Welp, post when you can! ;3
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. Not that I need the coffee, but you know... :3

So apparently I am an ENFP!

Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aglanen, Elysian Kentarchy, Frachen, Great Confederacy of Commonwealth States, Labstoska, Letderan, Novas Arcanum, Rykil, The Imperial Warglorian Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads