NATION

PASSWORD

*** How Powerful is Your Nation? ***

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich wrote:why am i an 8/10 i demand answers now

A typical 8/10 nation is labeled as a highly-influential superpower. For you, taking a look at your military personnel count and overall size, it is obvious that you are one of these said superpowers. You possess a greater personnel count than most other nations (including a large majority of the 8/10s as well), and your size is considered, by us of course, to be comparable to an entire continent's.

If you are implying as to why you are not even higher, then this is because your nation is not suitable for complete and utter world domination just yet. Noticeably, those within the 9/10 rankings possess the populations in the billions, land sizes that are described as "unbelievable", military personnel counts (typically in the high hundreds of millions or in the billions) that completely dwarf those of the lower rankings, WMDs that may lay complete and utter waste to their home planet, or allies that are simply too powerful to comprehend. Unfortunately, we did not find any of these noticeable traits within your form.

And as for the 10/10 nations? They go even further than that. They effectively control multiple planets, with the most powerful being even capable of controlling their entire multiverse. Just like the 9/10 nations, we believe that your nation is not suitable for this ranking just yet. This may change in the future, but for now, your rank will remain as an 8/10.

We hope that this response to your question will suffice to a significant degree.
Last edited by Destructive Government Economic System on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Die PreuBen Kaiserreich » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:50 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:
Die PreuBen Kaiserreich wrote:why am i an 8/10 i demand answers now

A typical 8/10 nation is labeled as a highly-influential superpower. For you, taking a look at your military personnel count and overall size, it is obvious that you are one of these said superpowers. You possess a greater personnel count than most other nations (including a large majority of the 8/10s as well), and your size is considered, by us of course, to be comparable to an entire continent's.

If you are implying as to why you are not even higher, then this is because your nation is not suitable for complete and utter world domination just yet. Noticeably, those within the 9/10 rankings possess the populations in the billions, land sizes that are described as "unbelievable", military personnel counts (typically in the high hundreds of millions or in the billions) that completely dwarf those of the lower rankings, WMDs that may lay complete and utter waste to their home planet, or allies that are simply too powerful to comprehend. Unfortunately, we did not find any of these noticeable traits within your form.

And as for the 10/10 nations? They go even further than that. They effectively control multiple planets, with the most powerful being even capable of controlling their entire multiverse. Just like the 9/10 nations, we believe that your nation is not suitable for this ranking just yet. This may change in the future, but for now, your rank will remain as an 8/10.

We hope that this response to your question will suffice to a significant degree.

yeah this cleared it up thanks
honestly i expected to be a fucking 7 or a 6
    Preußen✙Nachrichten:
  • ✙ Königliches Familien-Update ✙ : ✙ Kaiser Hans III returns from the PRC, touches down in Koenigsberg ✙
  • Fußball-Ergebnisse: BBNM moves on to international stadium
  • Weltnachrichten: n/a
✙ CURRENTLY: June, 1959✙
The capital B was made as a replacement to the German letter ß, and is pronounced like "ss".
#PewdiepieDoArtilleryOnly
✙ Current Kaiser: Kaiser Hans Wolfe III, 49 ✙
RP POPULATION: 204 Million
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
National Anthem

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich wrote:
Destructive Government Economic System wrote:

yeah this cleared it up thanks
honestly i expected to be a fucking 7 or a 6

It is truly a good thing that you had submitted a form within this thread, as we had different opinions once we took a good look at your application.

Congratulations on becoming an 8/10, and do enjoy it as you see fit.
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

Oswyn Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Oswyn Islands » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:31 am

Your nation's full name:

The full name of the country is the Directorate of Oswyn Islands.

Your nation's full population:

Oswyn Islands’ full population is 5.3 million, most of whom have at least some military or paramilitary experience.

Your nation's founding date (if you have one):

Oswyn Islands was settled as a colony in the late 1700s by Prussuans. It became independent in 1975.

Your nation's type of government:

Oswyn Islands is a technocracy-leaning, monarchic democracy. It has Queen Elizabeth II as head of state and Director-General Lützen as head of government. The lower house is proportionally represented with 100 seats and the upper house comprises of 50 unelected technocrats.

How economically-independent is your nation?

Not very, If at all. Our land area is just over half of New Zealand’s North Island. Most of our economy is mixed between manufacturing and services.

How many personnel are in your military?

We have 5,000 active personnel and 20,000 in reserve. We rarely if ever interfere in other conflicts and only seek to protect ourselves.

How many nations is your nation allied with?

The entirety of the Commonwealth of Nations, China & most of the EU.

Just how big or small is your nation?

Our nation is 56,865 ㎢ big. That is just over half the size of New Zealand’s North Island.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters?

7/10. We focus upon our own safety and are always trying to upgrade our bunkers, coastal defences and forts.

What is the tech level of your nation?

2018-level Modern Tech.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?

No. We abhor WMDs.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space?

No.

Just how sanitary is your nation?

Very. We do our best to maintain a clean and healthy environment.

Any additional notes about your nation:

None.
Last edited by Oswyn Islands on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Oswyn IslandsUnbedeutend, aber stolz
A small, modern republic in Oceania currently under the Präsident der Republik Marius Keßler. Having long been stagnant in its politics and uninteresting in general, the current president is aiming for global recognition for the country and all its greatness.

Overview | Oswynball | National Anthem | First Family | Political Parties

Paradiesinseln Zeitung: Military to continue training with Australian forces | Oswyn Islands seeks closer ties with China | President Keßler denounces climate change deniers at UN meeting

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:34 am

@DGES: If you could add a note containing the factbook next to Kenmoria on the rankings, that would be appreciated.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Sefionto-Redu
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefionto-Redu » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 am

Your nation's full name: Root Flux Empire of the Auto-Reds (Sefionto-Redu Urat Fliumenino Mandumeno)

Your nation's full population: 500 trillion Personalities, 50 quadrillion citizens in total (+ another 20 quintillion Imperial Agents)

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 1885AC (over 120,000 years ago)

Your nation's type of government: Flux Empire

How economically-independent is your nation? Extremely

How many personnel are in your military? 500 quadrillion Agents, 700 billion Personalities.

How many nations is your nation allied with? A lot, although the empire is still wary of them.

Just how big or small is your nation? Has colonies over 100 million light years away, holds a least one whole galaxy (though not all of it is settled).

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 10

What is the tech level of your nation? Future Tech. They have numerous weapons of mass destruction, highly advanced AI (actually, they are AI), the ability to manipulate perception, and they are currently working on creating a galaxy as their new capital. They can also manipulate the fabric of space time itself in strange ways, and it's possible that they may have inadvertently started a few universes in their experiments (they have yet to do this deliberately though)

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Uilomo, one of the major planets of the empire, has a weapon that could turn any planet into household dust and disturb the orbits of the entire system, and can even visibly disturb the upper layers of a star. Quite a few lesser weapons as well. Desreia (antimatter) is also used on rare occasions (it's a pain to store). At some point they have constructed a solar system through gravitational manipulation, and they could potentially use this ability to destroy solar systems as well. They can also create black holes on rare occasions.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Yes, that should be clear by now.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Very

Any additional notes about your nation: The difference between a Personality and Agent is that of sentience: Personalities are sentient, Agents are not. Agents are all artificially made by Personalities for one or more specific roles. For example, about 500 trillion Agents are used in the maintenance of Mujez, the largest city in the empire. Personalities count as citizens, Agents not so much.

They are also crazy enough to locate Mujez within 50 light years of the super massive black hole at the centre of Andromeda.
Renamed to "Sefeiunto-Redu" (because I changed the spelling).

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:42 pm

Kenmoria wrote:@DGES: If you could add a note containing the factbook next to Kenmoria on the rankings, that would be appreciated.

Added.

In addition, the two submitted forms have been [UPDATED].
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!

Gettingbannedwithout
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gettingbannedwithout » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Your nation's full name:The Rogue Nation of Gettingbannedwithout

Your nation's full population:3,000,000,000,000,111,222,*4%squared

Your nation's founding date (if you have one):unkown

Your nation's type of government:there is no government

How economically-independent is your nation?very

How many personnel are in your military? everyone

How many nations is your nation allied with?we don’t need allies

Just how big or small is your nation? we are a nation the size of 600,001 earths.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? we are a planet. We are natural disasters

What is the tech level of your nation? 10000000000/10

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?we have omniverse busters, multiverse busters, and busters for bigger things

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space?we are a large planet

Just how sanitary is your nation? 0/10

Any additional notes about your nation:everyone is a Leon Trotsky clone
Last edited by Gettingbannedwithout on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I do everything fot the memes!”
-Lord peopleperson

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:08 pm

[UPDATED]
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!

Gettingbannedwithout
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Gettingbannedwithout » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:10 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:[UPDATED]

Also, the leader LORD PEOPLE PERSON has every. Single. Superpower known to liturature writers
“I do everything fot the memes!”
-Lord peopleperson

New England Syndicates
Attaché

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New England Syndicates » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:22 pm

Your nation's full name: Commonwealth of New England

Your nation's full population: 21 million

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 1816

Your nation's type of government: Syndicalist democracy. Private property does not exist (beyond luxury possessions) but the government is fully democratic.

How economically-independent is your nation? Not as much as we'd like. We're not self-sufficient in food, but we have a strong manufacturing and service industry.

How many personnel are in your military? Combined, the regular armed services of New England have ~450,000 personnel.

How many nations is your nation allied with? Several. New England maintains warm relations with most other Communist and Syndicalist nations, and some more liberal democracies.

Just how big or small is your nation? Small-ish.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 5. We're really only vulnerable to one (hurricanes), and those are rare.

What is the tech level of your nation? Present day.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? No, although New England is considered a "breakout country" in that we could develop nuclear weapons fairly quickly if we decided to. Currently, we are a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and Chemical Weapons Ban Treaty.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No. We do have a small space program, though.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Quite.

Strongarmia
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Strongarmia » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:30 pm

The Grand Military Power of Strongarmia

[spoiler=Power Level Form]Your nation's full name:

Additional notes:

The entire country voluntarily trains themself for war from youth because being successful in war is considered the way to achieve higher status. Strongarmia is essentially an Honor society perhaps tamped down a bit by modernity and practicality.

In addition, there is a warrior elite class that are taken from orphanages and some are the orphaned young children (no older than 4 in either case) from countries Strongarmia has invaded. These select few children are raised from childhood under the protection and authority of the President himself who's administration cares for and trains these warriors called Spartans.

It is often difficult to convert and assimulate most newly conquered areas because most modern societies don't fit into the Honor Society that Strongarmia has. Thankfully, the freedom individual regions and states in the Strongarmian empire has usually helps. Also, there are times when it is possible for Strongarmia to assimulate parts of defeated armies because the enemy soldiers may see joining Strongarmia as a chance for glory and riches (looting is considered a common military practice in Strongarmia) and may not see it as a betrayl to thier home country because of the freedom to choose their own laws each state has even when the military is chiefly federal.

Panjiang
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Panjiang » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 am

Your nation's full name: Democratic Republic of Panjiang

Your nation's full population: 212,029,585

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): January 31, 1952

Your nation's type of government: federal presidential constitutional republic

How economically-independent is your nation? Panjiang is as reliant on foreign trade as any normal economy that is overseeing the final stages of a shift from an industrial-based economy to a service-based economy.

How many personnel are in your military? The Panjingese Armed Forces is staffed by 3.15 million active-duty soldiers, sailors, and pilots.

How many nations is your nation allied with? Panjiang has not entered into any defensive, let alone offensive, military alliances.

Just how big or small is your nation? Panjiang is fairly sizable, in terms of land area.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 7/10

What is the tech level of your nation? Panjiang maintains a technological sophistication level on par with most 21st century nations. Access to the internet is plentiful and numerous cities are classified as "innovation hubs".

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? As of right now, Panjiang does not own, operate, or construct any weapons of mass destruction. Should the situation become dire enough, though, current independent estimates suggest nuclear weapons could be produced within hours of a declaration of war.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Panjiang possesses no extraterrestrial capabilities on par with the colonization of space. Legislative debates over the establishment of some type of space agency, or even a "space force", have continued off and on for more than three decades.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Panjiang maintains a sanitation level on par with most 21st century nations.

Any additional notes about your nation: The Panjingese Navy is, unofficially, classified as a "green water navy". While it does not possess the capability of projecting force anywhere it wants, it is capable of defending itself beyond the coastlines and inland rivers. In fact, naval flotillas regularly patrol throughout the East Jidao Sea.
Last edited by Panjiang on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Modern Era Nation: Courtesy of Eol Sha
  • Capital: Haoxing
  • Head of State: President Kang Gengxin
  • Head of Government: Chancellor Ying Jiayi

A 21.6 civilization, according to this index.

-United Republic of Freedonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby -United Republic of Freedonia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:01 pm

My factbooks are still in construction, this form can not be final.

Your nation's full name: United Republic of Freedonia

Your nation's full population: 851.300.000

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 4 of July of 1776 (hell yea!)

Your nation's type of government: "Objectivist Military First Autoritarian Democracy"

Objectivist: At socio-economic level, the UR follows a very libertarian rhetoric. There's the Corporate Partership made MegaCorps that like to keep a tentacle in the government to a point that the MegaCorps have the same level of power as the executive power (the congress don't do shit).

Military First: The military is ruled by a bunch of War-hawk generals and eccentric military experts united into the United Defense Board. As the CP, they have many power due their
status gained during the many wars of the 20th century.

Autoritarian: Everyone in the government have a massive ego. Plus, with all the shit they been fighting (Commie-nazis, actual nazis in China, mutants, actual commies, aliens, etc) they became paranoic as flip y o u c a n f e l l t h e P A T R I O T A C T ? ? ?.

Democracy: Despite all that happen, we still keep the c o o l and g o o d republic as it is.

How economically-independent is your nation? Of course we can meet our own needs and
yearnings with no problem. There's always those specific resources that we don't have tho.

How many personnel are in your military? 8.602.000 Effective Personnal

How many nations is your nation allied with? With other NS nations, nope, because my nation is so darn wip that i can't show it to the world yet. In their universe we can mention the South American Community (Remember when EU was just an economic union?), the South Afican Royal Federation (with a really broken leg due to Alien attacks, also racism), the Zentralafrikanische Allianz (post-Mittel Afrikan states, equally fucked by bug lmaos), the Holy Kingdom of Ethiopia, the Grand State of Iraq (saddam is love saddam is life). And many more. There's like 15 of them or something.

Just how big or small is your nation? In the earth, our nation has territory in all of north america till the panama isthmus and some islands in the caribbean and the pacific.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? i'll say 7.5. The earthquake on Los Angeles in the 1996 and the following consequences hitted us pretty bad tho.

What is the tech level of your nation? We have the Mega-web (nternet), cyber-bracelets, helping robots with proper A.I, cybernetics, bioengineering, personal computers (still have that WinXP aesthetic), fusion energy (from civilian power plants to military-used fusion batteries), flying cars, the warp drive, videogames (While Star Fox-level graphics are getting more common, there's still a majority of 2D games on the market), VR. In the miltary side, we have lazers (fuk yu and yur gay shit of calling it "laser"), plasma guns, some railguns (very heavy, only used by combat vehicles), powerarmors, CYBER-COMMANDOES, battle-walkers, and Code Gearss style Mechs (being called by us as LIBERTY-FRAMES).

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? As the current state of factbooks now, the UR military has at it's reach the Death Lazers.
From the factbook:
"All Freedonia's wrath represented in one weapon. The concept of a directed electromagnetic energy weapon system was developed in the late 1960's by the Eurasians, but then it was improved in the '70 by URAF and unfolded into service as an strategic (but also tactical) strike system. The Electromagnetic Pluse Strike System or EPSS (everyone just call it "Lazer") is an chemical laser, it usually operates as an standalone multirole C-SAT but also is operated in selected stellarships under the supervision of the URSN. At the moment of firing it produces an almost immediate release of direct energy at the attack, a high temperature blast of 1000℃ with the size of 700 m2 is produced at the impact, around the blast is provoked an high pressure zone of the approximate size of 1 km2, the sonic blast reaches around 1.5 km2. The weapon has many purposes during conflict, being used as an strategic or tactical strike system, as a armament against enemy SATs or stellarships, or as an D-SAT to destroy inbound enemy projectiles. However, the responsible of the Lazer must be careful of the volatile overheating, due the high levels of used energy by these machines."

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Yes. The first warp drive was created in the year 2000, allowing us to reach to other solar systems. And that's what we did, we have a decent space empire with 3-5 (number and info not arranged into the factbooks yet) solar systems under our control. Turning around to our solar system, we colonized the Moon, Mars, Venus, Mercury and some asteroids in the belt, we are now trying to terraform Mars and Venus. For the Freedonian citizen, is normal going in vacations with the familiy to Luna Park, and in the night dream on making a new life the far stars and their worlds beyond imagination.

Just how sanitary is your nation? 8, and 5 in some bad places

Any additional notes about your nation: i'll may write an improved version as the info my factbooks grows.
Last edited by -United Republic of Freedonia on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Republic of Freedonia:
"I respect three things: Strength, Justice,America and Lasagna."
-Garfield

Join The Labyrinth, i'm not there anymore but they are cool, so check them out at least
i'm rebooting this shit, we are in Venus now
just a friend of vaspelia, really
>wO

Axuva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Axuva » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:40 pm

spoiler=Power Level Form]Your nation's full name: The Democratic Republic of Axuva

Your nation's full population: 180 million.

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 1800'S

Your nation's type of government: Democratic Republic

How economically-independent is your nation? Halfway.

How many personnel are in your military? 15 million.

How many nations is your nation allied with? A few.

Just how big or small is your nation? The two koreas and western US.

What is the tech level of your nation? Very high.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes, around 17,000. We have Nuclear, a tiny object that can destroy a entire city, a weapon that can change the course of asteroids cnad crash it into a nation.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Yes we have colonized mars and we are working on moon colonization now.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Very.

Any additional notes about your nation: [/spoiler]
Axuva Today Network [ATN] Today we announce that the Axuvian Government now recognizes The Russian Language as an Official Language, Korean and English were spoken in the beginning, but there were Russians too, russians were forgotten and their language were not recognized due to the things they did in the past, but now their language is a official language of Axuva, and there will now be 3 official languages instead of two.

Crumpled pice of printer paper
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumpled pice of printer paper » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Your nation's full name: The Dictatorshipmof Crumpled pice of printer paper

Your nation's full population:this nation is a piece of paper, but any drawing drawn on it become real

Your nation's founding date (if you have one):the materials it is made of is as old as the tree it came from

Your nation's type of government:it is a piece of paper. There is no government

How economically-independent is your nation?again, it is paper

How many personnel are in your military?ditto

How many nations is your nation allied with?same as above

Just how big or small is your nation?ITS PAPER DANGIT!

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters?0/10

What is the tech level of your nation?-10000/10

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?anything drawn on it becomes real
Last edited by Crumpled pice of printer paper on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I know, “piece” is spelled “pice”

Telonsiveus wrote:Trash

Yep!
Telonsiveus wrote:
Crumpled pice of printer paper wrote:Yep!

Speech 100

Caroline LC
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Caroline LC » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Your nation's full name: The District of Caroline, Lin-Corp

Your nation's full population: 72,326,104

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): July 8, 1975

Your nation's type of government: Corporatocracy

How economically-independent is your nation? Enough to function competently, however the District is economically tied in some way to another, larger nation which generally treats the District as a satellite state.

How many personnel are in your military? 550,600

How many nations is your nation allied with? The District is on friendly business terms with a number of nations, many of them being located in the Middle East such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar. However, The District has not entered into any alliances, since it is effectively a satellite state of another nation.

Just how big or small is your nation? The District is roughly comparable in size to Japan.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 7/10

What is the tech level of your nation? Outwardly, very similar to most developed nations in the modern era. The Corporation engages in many top-secret operations to improve existing technology, and it is generally understood that the Corporation itself has incredibly advanced technology at its disposal. However, the application of this technology, and quality of life due its applications, will depend on one's location within Caroline. Cities with a large concentration of corporate figures and other people in a position of power will have significantly better technology, as well as infrastructure, sanitation, and overall quality of life. Other, more poorer cities and towns do not have these technological priveleges.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? The Corporation possesses at least 20 nuclear warheads, each small enough to fit onto an ICBM. An unknown number are being stored within the District which are owned by another nation. There are rumors of deadly chemical weapons being stored by the Corporation in an undisclosed location, as well as some bio-weapons.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Again, this does depend on where you are. A poor town with an overworked populace will not have the best sanitation and will have an overall dirty and derelict look. The Corporation will not bother to regularly update the infrastructure of these regions. Richer and more powerful cities and areas will feature the best sanitation imaginable.

Any additional notes about your nation: The District of Caroline is a nation that is ruled by an all-powerful corporation known as Lin-Corp, which caters to every aspect of human life possible. The citizens of this nation are referred to as Associates, and are all automatically employed by the Corporation upon completing grade school. The head of government is known as the CEO.
Last edited by Caroline LC on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keltsvia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Keltsvia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:59 am

Your nation's full name: Kingdom of Keltsvia

Your nation's full population: 2,017,610

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Independence 2008

Your nation's type of government: Constitutional monarchy

How economically-independent is your nation? Self-sufficient in food resources but dependent in other raw materials.

How many personnel are in your military? 128,000

How many nations is your nation allied with? None, but no enemies known

Just how big or small is your nation? 79,000 sq km

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 7

What is the tech level of your nation? The same as any other Eastern European country today.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Yes, around 10 hydrogen bombs.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No.

Just how sanitary is your nation? 9/10

House Dragonstone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby House Dragonstone » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:47 am

Your nation's full name: The seeven Kingdoms of Westeros, reign of the House Baratheon of Dragonstone

Your nation's full population: 568,994,071

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Thousands of years ago. No one knows the exact date

Your nation's type of government: Absolute Monarchy

How economically-independent is your nation? Absolutely. GDP per capita is US$ 70,56,2960 Trillion

How many personnel are in your military? 40 Billion active. 60 Billion reserve. Conscriptions between age 18-42 every year.

How many nations is your nation allied with? None. We only ally the ONE TRUE GOD, R'HLLOR LORD OF LIGHT.

Just how big or small is your nation? Several thousand planetary systems and colonies

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 5/10 probably. There is not often natural disasters.

What is the tech level of your nation? FT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Antimatter bombs, Nuclears, Gamma, Hydrogen, etc. Thousands in number.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? Every year.

Just how sanitary is your nation? The capital city of King's Landing is a crowded and metropolitan planet (like Corucsant in Star Wars). So, 3/10 in urban areas, otherwise clean 8/10

Any additional notes about your nation: No
ALL HAIL STANNIS OF THE HOUSE BARATHEON, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS AND THE RHOYNAR AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM!!!

_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
CAPITALISM & IMPERIALISM 4 LIFE

Asmundia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Asmundia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:58 am

Asmundia wrote:
Your nation's full name: The Imperial Federation of Asmundia

Your nation's full population: 2,620,168

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 20th of February 2011

Your nation's type of government: Federal Semi-constitutional Imperial Monarchy

How economically-independent is your nation? we believe in interdependence. We export agriculture and service, we import industrial needs

How many personnel are in your military? 800,000

How many nations is your nation allied with? Folknoren, The European Union, Pilarcraft

Just how big or small is your nation? very small in size (barely the size of two provinces in Iran) and very small in government

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8

What is the tech level of your nation? MT, leaning to PMT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? We don't have any WMDs.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No. But we might begin to start a space program soon.

Just how sanitary is your nation? very. illnesses are almost non-existence (and the random newly risen epidemic is generally dealt with quickly)

Any additional notes about your nation: eh... nah.

Update, because I do so believe that I've changed some of my canon.

Your nation's full name: The Imperial Federation of Asmundia

Your nation's full population: 22,620,168, in our core province.
23,184,325 total

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 20th of February 2011

Your nation's type of government: Federal Semi-constitutional Imperial Monarchy

How economically-independent is your nation? we believe in interdependence. We export agriculture and service, we import industrial needs

How many personnel are in your military? 800,000

How many nations is your nation allied with? The Middleman Entente, The European Union, Pilarcraft

Just how big or small is your nation? 112,775 in our core province, 518,629 km2 total

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 8

What is the tech level of your nation? MT, leaning to PMT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? We have a nuclear arsenal, though it's small.

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? We share a colony on Mars with Pilarcraft and four other nations, We also own a space station orbiting around earth.

Just how sanitary is your nation? very. illnesses are almost non-existence (and the random newly risen epidemic is generally dealt with quickly)

Any additional notes about your nation: eh... nah.
This Nationstate is being phased out in order to form Frievolk in an appropriate Account. Sorry.

Amboda
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Amboda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:53 am

Your nation's full name: The Commonwealth of Amboda

Your nation's full population: Approximately 8.8 million

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): The 7th of March 1975

Your nation's type of government: Crowned republic, liberal democracy

How economically-independent is your nation? Fairly. A large proportion of our people sustain themselves through subsistence agriculture

How many personnel are in your military? 15,600

How many nations is your nation allied with? None, we're officially neutral

Just how big or small is your nation? 1,084,000 km2

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 3

What is the tech level of your nation? Modern tech

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? No, we don't maintain any WMDs

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No

Just how sanitary is your nation? It depends. Some areas in Azeri (the capital) are nearly at first world levels of development with all the waste disposal infrastructure etc that would be found in these places. Of course some other places are total shitholes, sometimes literally.
-- The Commonwealth of Amboda --

Capital: Azeri | Largest City: Azeri | Population: 8.8 million | Development Status: Developing

Reectopia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Reectopia » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:57 am

reectopia has the best military and our many trillions of people enjoy freedom and our econemy is very powerful yes yes

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:19 am

Your nation's full name: Free American Empire

Your nation's full population:172,363,578

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): Somewhere in the early 50s

Your nation's type of government: Totalitarian fascist dictatorship

How economically-independent is your nation? Basically an autarky, and almost doesn't trade with other two superstates at all.

How many personnel are in your military? About 1.5 million

How many nations is your nation allied with? To only one, and it currently is Russian Empire-. It has always been allied with it. (Only four years ago it was its enemy.)

Just how big or small is your nation?
It is very big- it controls all of Americas, Iceland, British Isles, Southern parts of Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Papua-New Guinea, and some Pacific Ocean islands.

On a scale of 1-10, how prepared is your nation against natural disasters? 6/10 Although authoritarian government makes evacuation and repairs easier, because of its extreme authority, it mostly doesn't give a crap about proles, and actually is quite inefficient.

What is the tech level of your nation?PT (1950s, and WW2)-MT, with elements of PMT.

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they?Yeah, it has nukes, biological weapons, chemical weapons, etc.

Amount of nukes is estimated to be ten thousands, and amount of other WMDs has been measured in many millions

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? No

Just how sanitary is your nation? 4/10 Prole quarters aren't really sanitary.

Any additional notes about your nation:Nope
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:48 am

[ANNOUNCEMENT:]

Due to the initial list of ranked nations exceeding an apparent 60,000 character limit per thread post, we have taken our time to create a fresh, completely new list within the thread to include more submissions from applicant nations. The initial list, along with the new one as well, will be included within the OP under "lists of currently ranked nations" for those who wish to have quick access to both lists.

Also, when we announce that an
[UPDATE] has taken place, we will now link to the second list each time this occurs.

Strongarmia wrote:The Grand Military Power of Strongarmia

[spoiler=Power Level Form]Your nation's full name:

Additional notes:

The entire country voluntarily trains themself for war from youth because being successful in war is considered the way to achieve higher status. Strongarmia is essentially an Honor society perhaps tamped down a bit by modernity and practicality.

In addition, there is a warrior elite class that are taken from orphanages and some are the orphaned young children (no older than 4 in either case) from countries Strongarmia has invaded. These select few children are raised from childhood under the protection and authority of the President himself who's administration cares for and trains these warriors called Spartans.

It is often difficult to convert and assimulate most newly conquered areas because most modern societies don't fit into the Honor Society that Strongarmia has. Thankfully, the freedom individual regions and states in the Strongarmian empire has usually helps. Also, there are times when it is possible for Strongarmia to assimulate parts of defeated armies because the enemy soldiers may see joining Strongarmia as a chance for glory and riches (looting is considered a common military practice in Strongarmia) and may not see it as a betrayl to thier home country because of the freedom to choose their own laws each state has even when the military is chiefly federal.

Your entire form must be completed for us to rate you in an accurate manner. Once you do so, then you will be included within the second list. Thank you.

One exception to the nations that will be included within the second list is Asmundia. Seeing that they were one of the original applicants within the first list, we have placed their nation within the same list of ranked nations, with their rank itself now being a 6/10. Congratulations on their part.

Also, all applications, with the only exception to this being Crumpled pice of printer paper's extremely debatable power level form, have been [UPDATED]. For the nation left out, we will require more time before finally adding them into the second list of ranked nations. It was truly a unique and indescribably new application that they had submitted.
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!

Greater Cosmicium
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Cosmicium » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03 am

Your nation's full name: Serene Universal Empire of Greater Cosmicium

Your nation's full population: 200 quindecillion (1,072,914 CE)

Your nation's founding date (if you have one): 1998 (this is after all FFT Cosmicium)

Your nation's type of government: Dictatorship

How economically-independent is your nation? Greater Cosmicium produces everything it needs.

How many personnel are in your military? 50 tredecillion

How many nations is your nation allied with? None

Just how big or small is your nation? Greater Cosmicium covers over 1000 different universes.

What is the tech level of your nation? FFT, bordering on Post-FFT

Does your nation have weapons of mass destruction? If so, how many weapons, and what are they? Greater Cosmicium has over 700 septillion planet destroyers and several universe destroyers. A multiverse buster is under development

Has your nation colonized other planets or objects in space? That should be obvious.

Just how sanitary is your nation? Very, except for the unfortunate slaves, their quarters are not sanitary.

Any additional notes about your nation: This is FFT Cosmicium.
✯✯✯ UNIVERSAL EMPIRE OF GREATER COSMICIUM ✯✯✯
Military Hub
Geography Hub
History Hub
Economy Hub

2023 update: Not dead yet, maybe I'm gonna retcon all of Cosmicium's lore someday
NS stats were dropped into Diet Coke to finally serve a useful purpose for Greater Cosmicium.
14/01/1072920 | Cosmi-Web News: [SCI] Consumption of artificial fish results in massive gastrointestinal expulsion | Cosmician Press Agency: Planet Toys-R-Us attacked by styrofoam bullet, planet shattered

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information