NATION

PASSWORD

Valkea Airlines — Come and Fly Away [MT|Airline|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Valkea Airlines — Come and Fly Away [MT|Airline|OPEN]

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:40 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
▲ Back to top
Applicable tags: MTech, civ.airline
Last edited by Valkea on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:51 am

Valkea Airlines has a history full of spectacular milestones and seemingly overwhelming challenges. From its inception in 1935 to today, the airline has adapted and evolved to the shifting needs of the passenger aviation market, pushing the industry to greater heights.

Our long and storied history began in the 1930s. Small aviation companies sprung up in different parts of Valkea, delivering mail and passengers across various towns and cities around the country. Realizing the potential of commercial aviation on a national scale—one that would truly connect the distant north with the developed south—in 1935 three airlines merged together to form Valkea Air Lines. Its first flight serviced the cities of Varen Livet and Mustakivi, with stopovers in Vuornaa and Novika. The creation of domestic routes across Valkea was quickly followed by the airline's first international flight, flying Valkeans from the capital to Tel al-Riyah in Riysa.

The 1940s were marked by rapid progress and the addition of new international routes to other cities in Astyria. This was enabled by the advent of larger planes that can fly longer distances. However, flights to Lorecia and Teudallum were temporarily restricted or suspended due to the outbreak of the 2nd Great Astyrian War. In 1947, the airline was designated by the Valkean government as the national air carrier, and the name was changed to Valkea Airlines. Varen Livet Nalkki Airport was designated as its primary hub the following year.

A series of revolutions in air travel defined the 1950s and 1960s, and Valkea Airlines was well-suited to take advantage of it. Regular tourists became the dominant type of passenger flying in the air, and so additional routes were opened across the world. Yet a new era in aviation was beginning. To make its debut in the Jet Age, Valkea Airlines ordered eight Boeing 707s in 1958 and entered them into service in 1961. More jets such as the Boeing 727 and 737 would be added to its growing fleet over the years, opening up new opportunities for expanding its operations.

Further innovation characterized the 1970s. Valkea Airlines began flying Boeing 747s on its long-haul routes in 1971, the Lockheed L-1011 Tristar entered service in 1973, and the world's first wide-bodied twin-jet, the Airbus A300, joined the fleet in 1977. To take advantage of the rapidly growing passenger market, the airline designated Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport as its new primary hub, where it still operates today. Yet the decade was also marked by crisis. Valkea suffered a devastating economic recession in 1974, and Valkea Airlines was beginning to lose money.

The Valkean government relinquished complete control over Valkea Airlines and privatized the airline in 1982, but it still held a 40% stake in the company. Under new ownership, it underwent extensive restructuring throughout the remainder of the 1980s. Yet it was facing increasingly stiff competition from other up-and-coming airlines. Valkea Airlines reacted by offering long-haul routes with fewer stop-overs and focused immensely on improving their in-flight services.

Bigger changes in the 1990s and 2000s transformed Valkea Airlines into a leader in commercial aviation. Following the creation of Valkea AirCargo and Valkea AirExpress as independent subsidiaries, Valkea Airlines Group was established in 1993 to facilitate the operations of the airline company and its subsidiaries. Valkea Airlines has also made acquisitions of other airlines into their group, most notably the low-cost carrier Aurora Skyways in 2005 and the business-class carrier Diamond Airways in 2018.

BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Pekka Hyvärinen
    Chairman

Emilia Tarvainen
    Chief Executive Officer

Matteo Casparsson
    Senior Director

Simo Haavisto
    Chief Financial Officer

Sampsa Paatelainen
    Non-executive Member

Skjold Lundström
    Non-executive Member

Mirjami Karhu
    Non-executive Member

Markku Söderlund
    Non-executive Member

Perceval Stenbeck
    Non-executive Member

Marja-Riitta Niemelä
    Non-executive Member
EXECUTIVE BOARD

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO

Arvid Mikkonen
Chief Operations Officer

Simo Haavisto
Chief Financial Officer

Johanna Harju
Chief Commercial Officer

Väinämö Gallen
Director of Corporate Strategy

Lahja Alatalo
Director of Global Services

Tuomas Koivuniemi
Director of Human Resources

Luka Jaakonsaari
General Counsel

Valto Sundqvist
Director of Customer Experience

Anja Järvelä
Director of Corporate Communications and Corporate Responsibility

Osvald Asikainen
CEO, Aurora Skyways

Richard Walterson
CEO, Diamond Airways

Last edited by Valkea on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 am

Valkea Airlines operates one of the world's most modern airline fleets, with an average aircraft age of eight years. We fly a variety of narrow-body and wide-body aircraft to serve our short, medium, and long-haul routes around the world.

Last edited by Valkea on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:52 am

Want to fly to any of our destinations? Just fill out your booking application here!
Code: Select all
[table][tr][td][align=center][url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=438981#Home][img]https://i.imgur.com/feWnLcf.png[/img][/url][/align]
[blocktext][b][size=120]B[/size]OOKING [size=120]I[/size]NFORMATION[/b]
[floatright][b]Age:[/b]
[/floatright][tab=30][/tab][b]Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Nationality:[/b]
[floatright][b]Destination:[/b]
[b]Class:[/b]
[b]Return Date:[/b] (dd/mm/yyyy)
[/floatright][tab=30][/tab][b]Origin:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]No. of Passengers:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Departure Date:[/b] (dd/mm/yyyy)
[tab=45][/tab][size=85][i]Flexible travel dates:[/i][/size] [ ] Y [ ] N
[tab=30][/tab][ ] Round trip [ ] One-way [ ] Stopover/Multi-city

[tab=30][/tab][b]Permission to use your passenger in the post?[/b] [ ] Y [ ] N
[tab=30][/tab][b]Any additional details you would like to see in the post?[/b] [i](optional)[/i][/blocktext]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IWpHKD1.png[/img][/align][/tr][/td][/table]

Aittala (ATA) | Brantevik (BRN) | Dagsmark (DAG) | Helgeboda (HLG) | Harjattula (HJT) | Kiesimä (KIS) | Kokousaali (KKI) | Leposija (LPO) | Limapaa (LMP) | Novika (NVK) | Mustakivi (MST) | Maarinnat (MRN) | Osterlund (OST) | Pikkala (PIK) | Rudanmaa (RUD) | Saija (SJA) | Tuuvalo (TUA) | Vaivio (VAI) | Våren Livet (VLV) )

Abaja
New Plymouth (AEP)

Amrasia
Arcadia (WIA)

Andalusin
Qurtuba (QTB)

Arms Collway
Ouverwell (OUV)

Arthropol
Arthropol City (ARM) | Bordeaux (BOD) | Lyons (LYS) | Nice (NCE) | Toulouse (TLS)

Australian rePublic
Brisbane (BNE) | Melbourne (MEL) | Perth (PER) | Sydney (SYD)*

Baraxia
Uprax (UPX)

Beloura
Leiria (LRA)

Bienvenida
Las Loranda (LLA)

Blueberry Islands
Hellevatica City (HLV)

Bzerneleg
Belmont (RFC)

Cassonne
Lancre (LCE)

Charellia
Colburg & Piraea (DIA)

Ciputra
Pakuwon (PAK)

Cisalpinia
Milan (MXP)

Columbian Union
New York City (IDL)

Conite Republic
Vigil (VGL)

Dalcarman Union
Decladeuss (JUL)

Democratic Republic of the Indonesian Peoples
Jabotedabek (SSI)

Ekamijan
Kowlun (KWL)

Esbana
Modrid (MOD)

The Federation of Spokane
Spokane (GEG)

Fetra
Nicia (NCA)

Freilibre
Adélaïde (AXI)

Gaton
Sao Prente (SPB)*

The Great Kingdom of Joseon
Incheon (ICH)

Greater Maghreb
Algiers (ALG)

Hanguk-Nippon
Incheon (ICN)

Hindia Belanda
Bandar Kunti (QBI) | Denpasar (RRL) | Jakarta (JKT) | Soerabaja (SBY)

Huawan
Lian (LMI)

Hundredstar
Bledllyn (BYN)

Jogjan
Jogjakerto (JJK)

Joyea
Joyeah City (JCI)

Kannadrickium
Los Anna (AKZ)

Khantari
Fort Raleigh (SCI) | Strathpool (BHX)

Leprach
Izberyurt (IZB)

Lunglian
Tiongkuk (TOK)

Mediraas
Sesten (SES)

Mengteng
Mengteng (MTG)

Midand
Midandia (MIA)

Monforte
Monfortinho (MFR)

Nafles
Dandeal (DDL)

Nanako Island
Inaba (HIA) | Waterpoo (GAX)

Nasha Zemlya
Juignac (JGC)

Nidwalden
Cologne (CGN) | Saint Moritz (SKM)

North Prarie
Stonebridge (SSC)

Northwestern Columbia
Seattle (SEA)

Novo Terreno
Saint-Michel (SML)

Nusalia
Girikulon (GIK)

Pratapgadh
Chittogarh (CHI)

Reino do Brazil
New Frontier (NEF)

Seanesia
Tamansari (TMS)

Soracana Islands
Gato Uyuri (JGU) | Halangnehu (JHN) | Nilayam (JNY)

United New England
Boston (BOS)

United States of Ibica
Elizabeth City (ECI)

Vientian
Luang Nakhet (LNH) | Viengti (VNG)

Willitya
Willitya City (GJTX)*

Wuriya
Bendung (BDG) | Wedana (WDN)

Yohannes
Te Whanganui a Tara (TWA)

*may require a stop-over

Last edited by Valkea on Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:07 am, edited 22 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:53 am

Last edited by Valkea on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:54 am

Our comfortable seats feature our attention to detail that we are best known for. Each seat features individually adjustable headrests and ample legroom. Listen to your favorite tunes or watch your favorite movies and shows with our Evergreen in-flight entertainment services on your personal screen, featuring thousands of channels. Experience ambient lighting throughout your flight that mimics your circadian rhythm so you can start the day right. Each seat has in-seat power to charge your devices, and you can use our onboard WiFi to stay connected. You can even connect your devices to your personal screen so you can stream content from your device.

Embark on a flavorful journey with our menu of longtime favorites and new creations. Tell us if you have a special diet and we'll serve you a meal that's right for you. You can also pair your meals with a glass of wine or select from our complimentary range of beers and hot and cold beverages.

Our Economy Plus Class seats are wider and more spacious, giving you more room to settle down and relax. You can also recline your chair to a 38-inch pitch and pull up the leg rests so you can lounge on your flight. Want to watch your favorite videos? Evergreen in-flight entertainment services feature thousands of channels that you can access any time on your personal screen. Each seat has in-seat power to charge your devices, and you can use our onboard WiFi and data roaming services to stay connected. You can even connect your devices to your screen so you can stream content from your device.

We have many delectable delights for you as you fly with us. Choose from our menu of regionally-inspired dishes that take your taste buds on a journey. Match your meal with our award-winning wines, as well as our complimentary selection of beers, spirits, and hot and cold beverages.

You'll feel rested on our wide premium leather seats, designed by Insignia Design House. These seats feature greater legroom, adjustable headrests and legrests, in-seat power for your devices, and a side table for space to work. Your seat can even turn into a bed with the push of a button. The sleek new design offers more ergonomic support and extra comfort as you make your journey. You can select your favorite movie or show on your personal 24-inch entertainment screen, featuring thousands of channels, and you can always grab a refreshing beverage from your in-seat minibar.

To help you rest even better, our Business Class cabin features dynamic ambient lighting that mimics your circadian rhythm, greatly minimizing jet lag. Our seats are also aligned inwards so you can socialize with your fellow jet-setters. You can also access our A380 Sky Lounge, featuring open spaces, calm mood lighting, and a bar counter.

Savor our global cuisine featuring regionally-inspired dishes that take you anywhere. Our chefs prepare every course with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Match your meal with a fine glass of wine from our award-winning selection, as well as fine champagne and vintage port. We also serve hot and cold drinks, beers, spirits, and cocktails.

Our service doesn't have to begin in the sky. When you fly Business Class, you can book our complimentary chauffeur service and we'll take you to and from the airport in select cities around the world. When you arrive at the airport, be inspired at our exclusive lounges before you fly, and board directly from our Verdant Gardens Lounge in our Varen Livet hub.

Indulge your senses in your very own Private Suite and take some time to yourself. Our suites have been specially made by Insignia Design House, designed with the utmost attention to detail. Convert your seat into a fully flat bed and drift off to a deep sleep. Enjoy an exclusive glass of wine or help yourself to your personal minibar. Relax in your own private cinema, featuring thousands of channels, music from around the world, and a range of fun games. Feel rejuvenated in our A380 refreshing shower using our selection of signature toiletries and amenities.

Join in the conversation on our exclusive A380 Sky Lounge, the ultimate venue at 40,000 feet. Meet other jet-setters in an open social environment featuring calming mood lighting and relaxing ambience. Enjoy a cocktail and refreshments at our bar with your friends and catch up on your latest adventures. Catch live events with your fellow travellers on the 55" LED screen, with 7.1 surround sound that places you in the heart of the action.

Our dining service feels more personal in First Class. Whether you're craving for a five-course meal or a tasty midnight snack, our cabin crew will prepare your meals at your request at any time. Every bite takes you on the ultimate culinary journey, featuring regionally-inspired dishes created by our chefs using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Match your meal with a fine glass of wine from our award-winning selection, as well as fine champagne and vintage port. We also serve complimentary hot and cold drinks, beers, spirits, and cocktails.

Our service doesn't have to begin in the sky. When you fly Business Class, you can book our complimentary chauffeur service and we'll take you to and from the airport in select cities around the world. When you arrive at the airport, be inspired at our exclusive lounges before you fly, and board directly from our Verdant Gardens Lounge in our Varen Livet hub. You can also speed through immigration at most airports when you fly First Class or if you're a Verdant Skies Jade or Emerald member.

Last edited by Valkea on Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:55 am

Like flying with us? Go and join Verdant Skies, Valkea Airlines' frequent-flyer program! Sign up for only $150 and become a member to enjoy our range of exclusive privileges and benefits that are designed to make travelling with us a more rewarding experience.

Verdant Skies offers four membership tiers—Green, Mint, Jade, and Emerald—each with their own exclusive benefits. Upgrading to the next membership tier is easy. Just earn FlyPoints by flying with Valkea Airlines or any of our airline partners. The more points you earn, the higher your membership tier, allowing you to enjoy better benefits. FlyPoints earned within any 12-month period are evaluated daily, and members who have reached the required number of points will be instantly upgraded. This means that you can be eligible for an upgrade at any time throughout the year.

FlyPoints are points that allow you to enjoy special privileges based on your membership tier. Points are earned based on your travel sector, fare, and the airline you fly with. Use your points to upgrade or renew your membership tier so you can avail of our more exclusive benefits.

FlyMiles are reward miles that you and your loved ones can earn throughout your trips. You and your family members can earn FlyMiles based on your travel sector and your fare. You can also earn them on our global network of airline and non-airline partners. You can redeem FlyMiles on exciting benefits such as class upgrades, extra baggage space, priority check-ins, guest access to our Verdant Lounges worldwide, and converting them to FlyPoints. Spend them now, for they are only valid for a limited time.

Membership fee: $150
  • 25% more FlyMiles per family member on all elligible flights
  • 100% more FlyMiles per family member on non-airline partner transactions
  • Shop and pay with FlyMiles at Valkea Duty Free shops
  • Priority standby
  • Extra baggage allowance

Required FlyPoints: 200
  • 25% tier bonus on elligible Valkea Airlines flights
  • 50% more FlyMiles per family member on all elligible flights
  • Priority standby
  • Priority check-in
  • Priority boarding
  • Priority seating
  • Lounge access
  • Verdant Skies exclusive awards

Required FlyPoints: 400
  • 50% tier bonus on Valkea Airlines elligible flights
  • 75% more FlyMiles per family member on all elligible flights
  • Priority standby
  • Priority check-in
  • Priority boarding
  • Priority baggage handling
  • Priority seating
  • Lounge access for you and one guest
  • Complimentary guest lounge passes at Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport
  • Discount on online redemptions

Required FlyPoints: 800
  • 100% tier bonus on Valkea Airlines elligible flights
  • 100% more FlyMiles per family member on all elligible flights
  • Special discount on all Valkea Duty Free purchases
  • Priority standby
  • Priority check-in
  • Priority boarding
  • Priority baggage handling
  • Priority seating
  • Lounge access for you and two guests
  • Complimentary guest lounge passes at Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport
  • Discount on online redemptions
  • No FlyMiles expiry

Last edited by Valkea on Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:55 am

Last edited by Valkea on Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:22 am, edited 8 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:02 am

Fill out any of the applications below to get started. Please provide all necessary information in your application templates when submitting, unless indicated otherwise. Any failure to fill out all required fields within the next eight (8) days will automatically result in a rejection of your application.

DESTINATION APPLICATION
Please remove all text enclosed in parentheses.
[table][tr][td][align=center][url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=438981#Home][img]https://i.imgur.com/feWnLcf.png[/img][/url][/align]
[blocktext][b][size=120]B[/size]ASIC [size=120]I[/size]NFORMATION[/b]
[hr][/hr][tab=30][/tab][b]Nation Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Destination Name:[/b] [i](city, not airport)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Distance category:[/b] [i](check the appropriate box)[/i]
[size=85][tab=45][/tab][ ] Short-haul (less than 1,500 km)
[tab=45][/tab][ ] Medium-haul (1,500-4,000 km)
[tab=45][/tab][ ] Long-haul (4,000-12,000 km; stop-over optional)
[tab=45][/tab][ ] Ultra long-haul (more than 12,000 km; stop-over optional)[/size]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Description:[/b] [i](must be between 3-5 sentences)[/i]

[b][size=120]A[/size]IRPORT [size=120]I[/size]NFORMATION[/b]
[hr][/hr][floatright][b]IATA Code:[/b]
[b]Terminal(s):[/b]
[b]Available Gate(s):[/b] [i](indicate specific gates)[/i]
[b]Verdant Lounge?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No
[b]Chauffeur Service?:[/b] [ ] Yes [ ] No
[b]Scheduled flight(s) and frequency:[/b]
[i](place numbers in the appropriate boxes)[/i]
[size=85][ ] SUN [ ] MON [ ] TUE [ ] WED [ ] THU [ ] FRI [ ] SAT[/size][/floatright][tab=30][/tab][b]Airport:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Head Manager:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Contact Person:[/b] [ ] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. _________ [i](please include position)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Description:[/b] [i](of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Maximum length of runway:[/b] [i](please check one)[/i]
[tab=45][/tab][size=85][ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [ ] 3000+ m[/size]
[Tab=30][/Tab][b]Additional Note(s):[/b] [i](optional)[/i]

[spoiler=STOP-OVER INFORMATION]
[size=85][i]Fill in the required information below if your chosen distance category is long-haul or ultra long-haul. Note that this section is optional.[/i][/size]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Airport:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]IATA Code:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Terminal(s):[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Available Gate(s):[/b] [i](indicate specific gates)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Maximum length of runway:[/b] [i](please check one)[/i]
[tab=45][/tab][size=85][ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [ ] 3000+ m[/size][/spoiler][/blocktext]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IWpHKD1.png[/img][/align][/td][/tr][/table]

CODESHARE AGREEMENT APPLICATION
[blocktext][b][size=120]C[/size]ODESHARE [size=120]I[/size]NFORMATION[/b]
[hr][/hr][floatright][b]ICAO:[/b]
[b]IATA:[/b]
[b]Callsign:[/b]
[/floatright][tab=30][/tab][b]Nation Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Airline Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Main Office/Headquarters:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Storefront:[/b] [i](link to URL)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Logo:[/b] [i](link to URL)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Head of Management:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Contact Person:[/b] [ ] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. _________

[tab=30][/tab][b]Number of Destinations:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Airline Hub(s):[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Alliance Membership(s):[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Frequent Flyer Program:[/b]
[Tab=30][/Tab][b]Additional Note(s):[/b] [i](optional)[/i][/blocktext]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IWpHKD1.png[/img][/align][/td][/tr][/table]

NON-AIRLINE PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION
[blocktext][b][size=120]B[/size]ASIC [size=120]I[/size]NFORMATION[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Nation Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Company Name:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Type of Industry:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Storefront:[/b] [i](optional, link to URL)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Logo:[/b] [i](link to URL)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Head of Management:[/b]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Contact Person:[/b] [ ] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. ___________________

[tab=30][/tab][b]Benefits of this partnership:[/b] [i](must be between 3-5 sentences)[/i]
[tab=30][/tab][b]Additional Note(s):[/b] [i](optional)[/i][/blocktext]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IWpHKD1.png[/img][/align][/tr][/td][/table]

Last edited by Valkea on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 am

Now for an OOC note.

I'm going to be doing a soft opening where the storefront will be accepting applications for destinations while the rest of the storefront is in progress. This is so the roster of destinations can slowly be filled up until it hits a certain quota. Once it hits that quota, then Valkea Airlines will be officially open to all. After all, I'm not really comfortable with saying my airliner serves over a certain number of destinations when that number hasn't been reached.

For now, that the number of international destinations that Valkea Airlines will serve should reach 30 before this storefront will open. One app per destination. You can cram multiple apps in your post if you want, it does help to eliminate spam that comes with "one app per post" rules.

Apps for destinations are now open.

EDIT: Storefront complete, we're fully open for booking flights! See Destinations for a booking application.
Last edited by Valkea on Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:24 am

To: Emilia Tarvainen, CEO and President of Valkea Airlines

Good morning,

My name is Serena Awada and I am part of a team in conjunction with the Akoya International Airport and the MInistry of Tourism and Culture of the Principality of Hifax.

As a very small city-state located far from others countries in the region and with tourism as one of the main sources of income we know the importance of being connected by air. This is why we applied to begin a direct route between Princetown and Valkea, we attached our application after this letter, we hope your team find it complete and we can start seeing your planes landing in our runways.

Thank you.

Serena Awada
Director of Air Planning Office,
Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Akoya International Airport.

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Principality of Hifax
Destination Name: Princetown
Distance category: (check the appropriate boxes)
[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [ x ] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Princetown is a city-state located in southern Astyria. With a unique mediterranean climate, tax free politics and political stability, Princetown is known as a ''playground for rich and famous'' with 30% of its population having a net worth of $1m. Tourism is one of the main sources of income followed by the banking sector and some other small, high-value-added, non-polluting industries.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: AKY
Terminal(s): Terminal 3
Available Gate(s): B5 & B6
Scheduled flight(s) and frequency:
(place numbers in the appropriate boxes)
[ 1 ] SUN [ 2 ] MON [ 1 ] TUE [ 0 ] WED [ 2 ] THU [ 2 ] FRI [ 0 ] SAT
Airport:
Head Manager: Ian Baughall
Contact Person: [ x ] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. _________
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) The Akoya International Airport is located on the south-east area of the city-state, with easy connection to the Principality and some of the biggest coastal cities of Bankampar, Akoya enjoys of some of the highest rates of passengers flow. AKY is also catalogued as one of the best airports of the region thanks to the experiences offered and the rapid connections between flights.
Maximum length of runway: (please check one)
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [ x ] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s): (optional)

Last edited by British Hifax on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:28 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: North Prarie
Destination Name: Stonebridge
Distance category: (check the appropriate boxes)
[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [x] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences)
The city of Stonebridge is the capital of North Prarie, and houses all government service headquarters. With a metro area population of 13.2 million, Stonebridge is by far the most populous city in North Prarie. The city has many attractions like the Righteous Island entertainment and nightlife district, the waterfront, AOC Tower, and many, many others. The city has 11 professional sports teams in the metro area. The climate is moderately warm, getting up to 100 degrees in the summer and going down to 20 degrees in the winter.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: SSC
Terminal(s): Terminal 8
Available Gate(s): Gates 8A, 8B, 8C, and 8D.
[] SUN [x] MON [x] TUE [x] WED [] THU [x] FRI [x] SAT
Airport: Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport
Head Manager: John Anners
Contact Person: [ ] Mr. [x] Mrs./Ms. Omahakan
Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport is the premium international airport in North Prarie, serving the greater Stonebridge metro area. SSC has 7 terminals, with 1 domestic terminal, 2 terminals dedicated to certain airlines, 1 cargo terminal and the rest occupied by premium airlines from across the globe, like MeciFly, Air Argentine, Prariean Airlines, Techenearean Airlines, and many more. With 4 runways, Simbacat is built for heavy traffic in all climates. The Simbacat Skytrain gets passengers to and from all terminals, plus the bus terminal. The airport is served by StonebridgeRail Gold and Teal lines, and the Airport Express bus line.
[ ] less than 2000 m [] 2000-2999 m [x] 3000+ m

Last edited by North Prarie on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:23 pm

British Hifax wrote:-snip-

Serena Awada
Director of Air Planning Office
Ministry of Tourism and Culture
Princetown, Principality of Hifax

Dear Mrs. Awada,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Princetown through Akoya International Airport (AKY).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Hifax, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Princetown will begin at the soonest time possible.

We wish to construct a lounge at Akoya International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program. Should you accept this proposal, we wish to begin cooperating with you in any further negotiations regarding the Verdant Lounge.

The following summary of this route is provided below for your convenience.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Princetown (AKY)
ORIGIN: Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport (VLV)
DESTINATION: Princetown Akoya International Airport (AKY)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 3
SERVICED GATE(S): B5 & B6
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, A380-800, 777-300ER, 787-9

Thank you very much for applying to Valkea Airlines. Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Chief Operations Officer or any of our operations staff. We hope that this partnership will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group
emmy_tarvainen@valkair.com.vk

cc: Ian Baughall
Head Manager
Akoya International Airport
Princetown, Principality of Hifax

North Prarie wrote:-snip-

John Anners
Head Manager
Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport
Stonebridge, North Prarie

Dear Mr. Anners,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Stonebridge through Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport (SSC).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and North Prarie, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Stonebridge will begin at the soonest time possible.

We wish to construct a lounge at Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program. Should you accept this proposal, we wish to begin cooperating with you in any further negotiations regarding the Verdant Lounge.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Stonebridge (SSC)
DESTINATION: Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport (SSC)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 8
SERVICED GATE(S): 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, A380-800, 777-300ER, 787-9

Thank you very much for applying to Valkea Airlines. Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Chief Operations Officer or any of our operations staff. We hope that this partnership will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Bienvenida
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bienvenida » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:51 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Bienvenida
Destination Name: Las Loranda
Distance category: (check the appropriate box)
With 500,000 inhabitants, Las Loranda is by far the largest city in Bienvenida, and its airport, LAS LORANDA AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONALE, is the largest and only international airport in the nation. Known for its beautiful beaches and waterfronts, numerous and exorborant casinos, and vibrant festivals and nightlife, the city is a huge tourist attraction. Boasting over 100 hotels, as well as countless smaller facilities, the city is more than capable of handling tourist traffic. Modern, but maintaing a rustic 50's era Caribbean aesthetic, the city features a warm, tropical climate with few days outside the sunny norm.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: LLA
Terminal(s):2
Available Gate(s): 28
Verdant Lounge?: [x] Yes [ ] No
[x] SUN [x] MON [x] TUE [x] WED [x] THU [x] FRI [x] SAT
Airport: LAS LORANDA AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONALE
Head Manager: Emillio Estevez
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Mencia
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) LAS LORANDA AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONALE is the largest airport in Bienvenida, and the only international airport in the country, boasting various lounges and countless destinations. Using various Boeing jets and private aircraft, LAS LORANDA AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONALE flies passangers to whichever destination they desire at competitve prices. Built for heavy traffic LAS LORANDA AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONALE features 5 runways and 5 terminals, each with 5 gates. Serving the entirety of the small island nation, LAS LORANDA AEROPUERTO INTERNACIONALE seeks to garner as many destinations as possible to boost Venidan's travel options and increase tourism.
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [x] 3000+ m

Ú  
"Set in the 80's, an extremely beautiful Hispanic island in the Gulf of Mexico dominated by gambling, cocaine and organized crime!"
Wiki Entry | Embassy Program | Aerovenída| El Presidente | Palace Casino

MT/PMT Just Cause 3-esque puppet of Chill Beats, LLC

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:09 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Australian rePublic
Destination Name: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Sydney is the largest city in Oceania with a metropolitan area population of 5 million, it's the heart of the east coast famous for its iconic harbour and is the capital of the state of New South Wales. Melbourne, the capital of the state of Victoria is the second largest city in Oceania with a metropolitan area population of 4.5 million and famous for the world's largest tram (street car) network. Brisbane, the capital and largest city of the state of Queensland, 700 kilometres (straight line) from the closest other destination, Sydney. Brisbane is one of the largest cities of the continent. Perth, one of the world's most isolated metropolises located has a metropolitan area population of 2 million and is thousands of kilometres from the other closest major airport

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: Sydney- SYD, Melbourne- MEL, Brisbane- BNE, Perth- PER
Terminal(s): Sydney- Terminal 1, Melbourne- Terminal 2, Brisbane- International Terminal, Perth- Terminal 1
Available Gate(s): Due to extreme high demand, we don't assign specific gates to airlines that have less than 10 flights per destination (this applies to all 4 airports), unless you pay a fee
[6] SUN [6] MON [4] TUE [4] WED [4] THU [4] FRI [4] SAT
Airport: Sydney
[6] SUN [6] MON [4] TUE [4] WED [4] THU [4] FRI [4] SAT[/floatright]Airport: Melbourne
[3] SUN [2] MON [2] TUE [2] WED [2] THU [2] FRI [3] SAT[/floatright]Airport: Brisbane
[3] SUN [2] MON [2] TUE [2] WED [2] THU [2] FRI [3] SAT[/floatright]Airport: Perth
Head Manager: Bob Yerrick
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Bob Yerrick
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Manager of International Flight Routes (Federal Government)
I don't know, but all 4 airports are capable of handling all airlines, including A380s

Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:17 pm

Bienvenida wrote:-snip-

Emilio Estevez
Head Manager
Las Loranda Aeropuerto Internacionale
Las Loranda, Bienvenida

Dear Mr. Estevez,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Stonebridge through Las Loranda International Airport (Las Lorandas Aeropuerto Internacionale, LLA).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Bienvenida, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Las Loranda will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at your airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Las Loranda (LLA)
DESTINATION: Las Loranda Aeropuerto Internacionale (LLA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 2
SERVICED GATE(S): 28
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, 777-200LR, 777-300ER, 787-8, 787-9

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Australian rePublic wrote:-snip-

Bob Yerrick
Manager of International Flight Routes
Australian rePublic

Dear Mr. Yerrick,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to the following key cities throughout Australia: Sydney (SYD), Melbourne (MEL), Brisbane (BNE), and Perth (PER).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and the Australian rePublic, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to these destinations will begin at the soonest time possible.

As we have 32 flights to each of your destinations per week, we wish to reserve specific gates for passengers to board our aircraft. Valkea Airlines will be paying the required fees if necessary.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at your airports for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

The following summaries of these routes are provided below for your convenience.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Sydney (SYD)
DESTINATION: Sydney Airport (SYD)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 1
SERVICED GATE(S): unspecified
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, A380-800, 777-200LR, 777-300ER, 787-8, 787-9

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Melbourne (MEL)
DESTINATION: Melbourne Airport (MEL)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 2

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Brisbane (BNE)
DESTINATION: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
SERVICED TERMINAL: International Terminal

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Perth (PER)
DESTINATION: Perth Airport (PER)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 1

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Good morning --

On behalf of Valiant International Airport's Director, Ms. Lydia Graves, I am writing to invite your airline to open a travel route to Valiant and the city of Vigil. Please do see the attached destination application for further details --

We are sure you will find our facilities more than satisfactory, and look forward to a successful and prosperous relationship.

We also invite Valkea Airlines to establish a Verdant Lounge for its passengers at Valiant, and are able to provide space to accommodate this.

Please do not hesitate to make contact if there are any questions or concerns.

Warm Regards --
Kosei Ota
International Business Coordinator
Valiant

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Conite Congressional Republic
Destination Name: Vigil
Distance category:
[ ] Short-haul [X] Medium-haul [ ] Long-haul
Description: The Conite Congressional Republic is a prosperous nation located in Eastern Astyria, comprised of approximately 200 million persons, largely concentrated in seven great metropolises. The most populous of these is Vigil, which is also the capital of the young Republic, and largely considered the gateway to the nation. The city of Vigil boasts over 40 million inhabitants comfortably housed largely in its skyscrapers, one of the most comprehensive and well funded public transportation networks in the world, and countless vibrant and exciting cultural attractions. Experienced travellers recommend spending some time at the (in)famous night markets to see what you can discover. Dress warm though, storm activity is commonplace here!

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: VGL
Terminal(s): 3
Available Gate(s): 27
Verdant Lounge?: [X] Yes [ ] No
[ ] SUN [ ] MON [X] TUE [ ] WED [ ] THU [X] FRI [ ] SAT
Airport: Valiant International Airport
Head Manager: Ms. Lydia Graves
Contact Person: Mr. Kosei Ota
Description: Valiant is located approximately 60 kilometres outside the city of Vigil, conveniently connected to the metropolis by highway and high speed maglev trains. It is easily the largest and busiest aerodrome in the Conite Republic, operating at all hours and all days, and is the nation's primary connection to the outside world. Valiant has two civilian runways of 4000 metre length, four medium sized terminals, and hundreds of supporting businesses to provide comfort to passengers. The airport makes extensive use of satellite terminals, connected by underground tunnels, and significant amounts of infrastructure and supporting businesses are similarly located underground.
Maximum length of runway:
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [X] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s):

Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:58 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: The Commonwealth of Freilibre
Destination Name: Adélaïde
[ ] Short-haul [X] Medium-haul [ ] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) The Commonwealth of Freilibre is a nation located in central europe, north of France and Germany, bordering Soviet Konstantinov. Much of its colonial territories have survived to this day. These include, but are not limited to: Namibia, Québec, Western Greenland, the Freilibran Virgin Islands, the Freilibran Chilean Islands, Freilibran Territoire de L'Antarctique, and the Southern Indian Islands. Freilibre Air, the nation's flag carrier and a crown corporation of the commonwealth, flies from its hubs and terminals located all around Freilibre's commonwealth. Adélaïde International Airport is located in Freilibre's national and commonwealth capital, Adélaïde. Serving almost two million daily passengers, it is one of Europe's biggest and largest airports in terms of passengers and frequencies. More information can be found in the Airport's storefront, managed by the Adélaïde International Airport Authority (AIAA).

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: AXI
Terminal(s): Terminal 1 & Terminal 2 (3 & 4 are full)
Available Gate(s): (Terminal 1): Gate 18, Gate 19, Gate 20, Gate 21, Gate 22, Gate 23, Gate 24 | (Terminal 2): Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 11, Gate 12, Gate 13, Gate 14, Gate 15, Gate 16.
[6] SUN [5] MON [5] TUE [5] WED [5] THU [5] FRI [8] SAT
Airport: Adélaïde International Airport
Head Manager: Mrs. Alida Adelheid
Contact Person: [✓] Mr. [] Mrs./Ms. Hughie Jared, Representative for the Adélaïde International Airport Authority (AIAA)
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Adélaïde International Airport is the largest airport in Freilibre, serving two million daily passengers. It has partnered up with European and international companies, to further extend its reach and its quality of service. Adélaïde International Airport is also available for nationstate agreements, with private gates reservations available for the discriminating buyer. It is managed by the AIAA, and is a member of the Airports Council International Europe (ACI Europe).
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [✓] 3000+ m

LexineShavonne@AIAA.com
Signed,
President Lexine Shavonne
CEO Lew Harvey
Board of Directors
Last edited by Freilibre on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 pm

Consular wrote:-snip-

Kosei Ota
International Business Coordinator
Valiant International Airport
Vigil, Conite Republic

Dear Mr. Ota,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Vigil through Valiant International Airport (VGL).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and the Conite Republic, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Vigil will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Valiant International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

The following summary of this route is provided below for your convenience. We hope that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Vigil (VGL)
DESTINATION: Valiant International Airport (VGL)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Terminal 3
SERVICED GATE(S): 27
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A320, A320neo, A321, A330-300

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Freilibre wrote:-snip-

Hughie Jared
Representative for the Adélaïde International Airport Authority (AIAA)
Adélaïde International Airport
Adélaïde, Freilibre

Dear Mr. Jared,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Adélaïde through Adélaïde International Airport (AXI).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Freilibre, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Adélaïde will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Adélaïde International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

The following summary of this route is provided below for your convenience. We hope that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Adélaïde (AXI)
DESTINATION: Adélaïde International Airport (AXI)
SERVICED TERMINAL(S): 1, 2
SERVICED GATE(S): 18-24 (Terminal 1); 9-16 (Terminal 2)
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A320, A320neo, A321, A330-300

On that note, we would like you to clarify regarding the location of Gate 17. We are not aware of the exact terminal it is located in. Should that information be clarified, we also request for any available gate(s) at the other terminal provided in your application.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Edited 28 March 2018, discrepancy rectified.

Last edited by Valkea on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:30 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Kannadrickium
Destination Name: Los Anna
[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [X] Long-haul
Description:
Los Anna overview
Tourist attractions in Los Anna
[b]AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: AKZ
Terminal(s): Natalie Keener International Terminal
Available Gate(s): Assigned on arrival
[2] SUN [2] MON [2] TUE [2] WED [2] THU [2] FRI [2] SAT

Airport: Los Anna International Airport
Head Manager: Natalie Kenner
Contact Person: [ ] Mr. [X] Ms.Natalie Keener
Description:
Ms. Natalie Keener is an experienced businesswoman. She is a graduate of Cornell University. Ms. Natalie Keener is also the CEO of Up in the Air Airlines, Kannadrickium's flag carrier.
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [X] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s):

ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Greetings,

We would like to apologize for any possible misunderstanding and misinformation. After reviewing our application once more, we would like to announce to you that our original intention was describing the number of gates available, not the gate number. As such, we would also like to clear the discrepancy:

Available Gate(s): (Terminal 1): Gate 18, Gate 19, Gate 20, Gate 21, Gate 22, Gate 23, Gate 24 | (Terminal 2): Gate 9, Gate 10, Gate 11, Gate 12, Gate 13, Gate 14, Gate 15, Gate 16.

[6] SUN [5] MON [5] TUE [5] WED [5] THU [5] FRI [8] SAT

LexineShavonne@AIAA.com
Signed,
President Lexine Shavonne
CEO Lew Harvey
Board of Directors

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:34 am

Kannadrickium wrote:-snip-

Natalie Keener
Head Manager
Los Anna International Airport
Los Anna, Kannadrickium

Dear Ms. Keener,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Los Anna through Los Anna International Airport (AKZ).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Kannadrickium, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Los Anna will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Los Anna International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Los Anna (AKZ)
DESTINATION: Los Anna International Airport (AKZ)
SERVICED TERMINAL: Natalie Keener Terminal
SERVICED GATE(S): assigned on arrival

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

OOC: Codeshare agreement applications are now open.

Midand
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Midand » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:43 pm

OOC: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the storefront, GREAT job!

March 6th, 2018

To: Valkea Airlines
Subject: Airport and Airline Application

Dear Valkea Airlines,

I am Donald Cepon, head of communications here at Midandia International Airport, or MIA, whatever you'd like to call it. MIA is the main gateway to our great nation, Midand. Our airport has experienced tremendous growth recently, and we here at the MTA and MIA would like to continue that trend, with more airlines, planes, passengers, and growth.
I take special pride in our airport, ranking highly in many scales and being very active and busy. I am honored to announce, on behalf on Air Midand, to begin Valkea Airlines flights to our airport.
I hope to establish good relations between us.
I have taken note of the application forms and have completed them below.

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: The Glorious Democratic Republic of Midand
Destination Name: Midandia
Distance category:
(OOC: I'm just gonna say it's long haul for now)[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [x ] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences)Midandia is the largest and capital city of Midand. It is one of the region's fastest growing cities, with a population of 30 million. The city is a hub for transport, finance, economics, and culture, with embassies and modern and traditional architecture.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: MIA
Terminal(s): 5
Available Gate(s): Terminal 4: Gates 4Z-4A4
Verdant Lounge?: [x ] Yes [ ] No

[ x] SUN [x ] MON [x ] TUE [ x] WED [x ] THU [ x] FRI [x ] SAT
Airport:
Head Manager: Louis Cerca
Contact Person: [x ] Mr. Donald Cepon, Head of Communications[ ]
Description: [Midandia International Airport is the main international gateway in Midand to the world. It is the nation's largest airport by movements, passengers, and cargo, and one of the region's fastest growing airport. The airport was established as Midand Field in 1945, and continues to grow. The airport sports modern and also traditional Midandian architecture and is connected to many transport systems. See this Whackerpedia article for more info (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=midand/detail=factbook/id=983734) or find more in my sig.
Maximum length of runway:
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [x ] 3000+ m

From,
Donald Cepon,
Head of Communications, Midandia international Airport
Last edited by Midand on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Midand wrote:-snip-

Donald Cepon
Head of Communications
Midandia International Airport
Midandia, Midand

Dear Mr. Cepon,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Midandia through Midandia International Airport (MIA).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Midand, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Midandia will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Midandia International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Midandia (MIA)
DESTINATION: Midandia International Airport (MIA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 4
SERVICED GATE(S): 4Z-4A4

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Valkea Airlines

Postby Yohannes » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Yohannes
Destination Name: Te Whanganui a Tara
Distance category:
[ ] Short-haul [x] Medium-haul [ ] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Te Whanganui a Tara is the Yohānnesi name of Royal Alexandria’s central suburbs, making it one of the continent of Yohannes’ geographical and economic hearts. The area contains some of the capital region’s largest concentration of skyscrapers and enterprises, which form an iconic skyline.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: TWA
Terminal(s): 1
Available Gate(s): Gate 14, Gate 15
[1] SUN [1] MON [ ] TUE [ ] WED [ ] THU [1] FRI [1] SAT
Airport: Te Whanganui a Tara International Airport
Head Manager: Philipp Cullmann,
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. __General Manager Aeronautical Operations__
Description: (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences) Te Whanganui a Tara International Airport is the main airport that serves Royal Alexandria, Kingdom of Alexandria. It is located twenty-one kilometres southeast from the central business district, in the suburb of Höss. The airport officially opened on 14 July 1921, making it the continent of Yohannes’ third oldest international airport.
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [x] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s):

The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade