NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Hawks | Still Winning

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:10 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Good pair of runs, Felt and Jay. Welcome to the party, Bede!

I'm lazy and just gonna up this ^^

South Asians
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:32 am

Forum Thread Topic: The Black Hawks: Westphalia Destroyed
Fake News
A supporter of centrism and democracy.
King of Hive.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Administrator of The Free Nations Region.
Former Minister of Military Affairs of the South Pacific.
Former Advisor to the South Pacific Cabinet.

Soldier in SPSF and Director of FNDA.
Other Regions I am in: The Rejected Realms and Mariner Trench.
Other Name: Mysterio and Communist Asians.

R/D Alias: Warrior

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:57 am

South Asians wrote:Forum Thread Topic: The Black Hawks: Westphalia Destroyed
Fake News

Which, of course, was solely due to you and all the fash help you tried to enlist :roll:
~Devi Skollvaldr
Subversive Userite Raider

South Asians
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Devi Vytherin wrote:Which, of course, was solely due to you and all the fash help you tried to enlist :roll:

Know before you speak. I am a member of Antifa.
And it got liberated because the founder returned.
Destruction of a democratic region sounds the work of a fascist though.
King of Hive.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Administrator of The Free Nations Region.

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:26 pm

South Asians wrote:Destruction of a democratic region sounds the work of a fascist though.

No. Know before you speak.
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:22 pm

South Asians wrote:
Devi Vytherin wrote:Which, of course, was solely due to you and all the fash help you tried to enlist :roll:

Know before you speak. I am a member of Antifa.
And it got liberated because the founder returned.

Last month, in this thread:

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Sword, sword. *sigh*

I’m sad. You see, I had quite the little bit in the works for the eventual end of this op. A nice speech. Was gonna compliment y’all for your relative resolve on and off site to learn, improve, and become better and stronger in the face of adversary. Had this whole thing in drafting, working off Benny’s “Truth is...the game was rigged from the start,” and working in some other cool quotes. We never expected you to actually win, but I was gonna say, hey, at least you tried! You could have continued to cut them off and shrug responsibility, but you reversed course there quite quickly, and owned it! I saw some nice rousing speeches made by your leaders, apologies, promises, yada yada. Was honestly mildly impressed, was more than I expected.

...but then you had to go and do this.

If this is what SWORD puts up with, with participation from their highest levels, I no longer think any praise is warranted.

When the Nazis tried to give us endos, we ejected them, not joked with them about gassing people, SWORD.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

South Asians
Spokesperson

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby South Asians » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:24 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Sword, sword. *sigh*

I’m sad. You see, I had quite the little bit in the works for the eventual end of this op. A nice speech. Was gonna compliment y’all for your relative resolve on and off site to learn, improve, and become better and stronger in the face of adversary. Had this whole thing in drafting, working off Benny’s “Truth is...the game was rigged from the start,” and working in some other cool quotes. We never expected you to actually win, but I was gonna say, hey, at least you tried! You could have continued to cut them off and shrug responsibility, but you reversed course there quite quickly, and owned it! I saw some nice rousing speeches made by your leaders, apologies, promises, yada yada. Was honestly mildly impressed, was more than I expected.

...but then you had to go and do this.

If this is what SWORD puts up with, with participation from their highest levels, I no longer think any praise is warranted.

When the Nazis tried to give us endos, we ejected them, not joked with them about gassing people, SWORD.

Stale news. Give me an evidence that says we have kept Nazis/Fascists in our military. That fascist was banned immediately from our discord and he was just a visitor and apology was immediately made by me after the incident. Can you see a public statement made by me saying that SWORD is in an alliance with fascists ?
Don't put false allegations on people when you don't have any info on them.
Frattastan II wrote:
South Asians wrote:Destruction of a democratic region sounds the work of a fascist though.

Wasn't aware that you support the actions of TBH. Thanks for informing.
Last edited by South Asians on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
King of Hive.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:41 am

South Asians wrote:
Frattastan II wrote:

Where did Fratt say that?
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:07 am

South Asians wrote:Wasn't aware that you support the actions of TBH. Thanks for informing.

"Everyone who doesn't support my hardline view of r/d is probably a raider sympathiser, and since raiders are probably fash because they hate democracy, that means fratt is probably a fash sympathiser. probably." :roll:

South Asians wrote:Know before you speak. I am a member of Antifa.

Sure gave that impression in the screencaps Souls so graciously provided. Apologising for it doesn't erase your words from existence :p

ah yes
whether or not a region has a democratic government to be subjugated is the first and only consideration made when deciding on what to raid
our secret political agenda has been unmasked
~Devi Skollvaldr

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:09 am

South Asians wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:-snip-

Stale news. Give me an evidence that says we have kept Nazis/Fascists in our military. That fascist was banned immediately from our discord and he was just a visitor and apology was immediately made by me after the incident. Can you see a public statement made by me saying that SWORD is in an alliance with fascists ?
Don't put false allegations on people when you don't have any info on them.
Frattastan II wrote:

Never said you kept them long term. Just that you entertained the thought of their help, and joked with them about gassing people. Obviously he wasn’t banned immediately. There wouldn’t be pictures of you chatting with him if he was. ;)

And: hahahaha. Wanna join up, Fratt?

Syl, I think mr leader legislator over there is saying all destructive raiders are fascist, and if Fratt disagrees, he supports raiders (and thus fascists?).
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Catalyse
Attaché

Founded: Jul 25, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Catalyse » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:11 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:And: hahahaha. Wanna join up, Fratt?
He already has. :^)
Jumbled up letters.
Former WA Delegate of TRR.
Former some other things.

Fauxia
Senator

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Yes, raiding is fascism, confirmed. Similarly, francoism is communism and imperialism is nazism. Definitely.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:29 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:And: hahahaha. Wanna join up, Fratt?

Never going to happen, sorry. :P
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Reventus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 03, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Reventus Koth » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Official TBH Statement Regarding Press Releases from The East and West Pacific

From the desk of the Council of Hawks

Today, The Council of Hawks learned in Gameplay, along with everyone else, that The West Pacific and The East Pacific have simultaneously decreed a total blacklisting of our organization. This measure came without any public explanation, any private conversation with The Black Hawks, any open issues brought to our attention, or even any notice to us at all. As far as we were concerned, all was well in regards to relations with both regions; this was a total blindside to our organization. While we are somewhat flattered that we are apparently considered such a threat to feeder sovereignty, we were as confused as everyone else here as to why.

So, we did the obvious: made a group chat with the Council of Hawks and the leading signatories of the announcement. To summarize its contents, Davelands and Yuno both refused to engage at all personally, with the former leaving without comment and the latter leaving after sending in Cain, her Minister of Foreign Affairs. Cain then added in Badger to speak for The West Pacific. Both refused to provide even a list of grievances, much less a comprehensive one, sourcing for those grievances, and/or the reasoning connecting the sources and the grievances. The only additional information gathered from Badger and Cain were mentions of singular diplomatic events, each from months prior, of mild and moderate contention respectively. Both events had been handled through normal diplomatic channels, and could reasonably be assumed to have been closed and moved on from. Neither would explain any further, stating only that the matter was final, and that they are under no obligation to explain to us why we are being treated in this manner.

To highlight our interest in absolute transparency in this matter, and in order to back our somewhat shocking summary of events in stone, we'd like to take the unusual step of publicly providing the fullest possible context. The entirety of the interaction that took place between The Council of Hawks and representatives from the other regions in question can be found at the link below.

https://pastebin.com/seECe1kE

Ultimately, we regret that The West Pacific and The East Pacific feel this way, and are unwilling to even explain the matter, much less discuss it. That two good friends of our region of many, many years feel they must take these actions so suddenly and without conversation disappoints us deeply. We do wish both regions the best in their affairs internal and external, and hope that one day they see fit to reestablish diplomatic contact, clarify this matter, and perhaps even rekindle friendship once more.

The Council of Hawks would additionally like to make this an opportunity to reiterate our long-standing regional open-door policy on diplomacy: If anyone, region or individual, has any standing issues or concerns about our region or its members, please contact The Council of Hawks about them with appropriate urgency. Preferably come with appropriate proof, and be ready to explain the situation. If you have any issue with one Council member, feel free to contact a second one as well. Feel free to ask for progress updates on prior contacts. We will do our best to update you on the matter, a decision if we have reached one, and the reasoning behind it if it is appropriate to share. This includes, of course, if any other regions happen to actually be told what the issues at play in this particular case are, and would like to hear our voice on the matter. Additionally, because this is apparently a point of contention recently, if you send a representative of your region to treat with us, we will assume unless informed otherwise that offers they may make or resolutions they may reach on behalf of the region are, in fact, on behalf of the region. Our inbox is open, so please do make use of it.

We do not expect this situation, at present, to have a severe impact on our operational capabilities.

Thank you for your attention,

The Council of Hawks
Commander Red Back, Founder and Commander in Chief
General Ever-Wandering Souls, Overseer of Terra Corps
Colonel Reventus Koth, Overseer of Terra Corps
Major Raionitu, Overseer of Talon Corps
Lieutenant Captain Alexander, Overseer of Blade Corps

Reviewed by Council Advisory Board members Crushing Our Enemies and Jakker
Formerly known as Ambroscus Koth, +1843 posts. Trust no one.
Xanthal wrote:Only raiders can win in this war- a defender can keep them from winning one region, one update at a time, but there will always be the next region, the next update, and the next, forever.

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Badger - Today at 5:04 PM
For the record there are only two shared members that I can see. Derps and Vandy. Derps has opted out of TWPAF and we haven't heard back from Vandy. But OT has left DMs for both.

Won't say much on the matter, since I've made my opinions more than clear elsewhere, but I can confirm that a) I had recently rejoined TWPAF, and b) received no such DM. I can't speak for Vandy re: receiving such a thing, but I imagine it to be the same.
~Devi Skollvaldr

AlonI
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby AlonI » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:45 pm

It's funny, being the Founder of Coastalia, how all the raiding organizations who invaded us are gone or nonexistent - with the exception of The Black Hawks.

I approve of the TEP & TWP blacklisting of TBH. It serves especially well as regional vengeance, to a degree, of your invasion more than a year ago. Coastalia will rise again.

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 pm

AlonI wrote:It's funny, being the Founder of Coastalia, how all the raiding organizations who invaded us are gone or nonexistent - with the exception of The Black Hawks.

I approve of the TEP & TWP blacklisting of TBH. It serves especially well as regional vengeance, to a degree, of your invasion more than a year ago. Coastalia will rise again.

And I'm sure the invasion of coastalia had everything to do with TEP/TWP's decision, Lanav. :roll:
~Devi Skollvaldr

AlonI
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby AlonI » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:49 pm

Devi Vytherin wrote:
AlonI wrote:It's funny, being the Founder of Coastalia, how all the raiding organizations who invaded us are gone or nonexistent - with the exception of The Black Hawks.

And I'm sure the invasion of coastalia had everything to do with TEP/TWP's decision, Lanav. :roll:

I've never claimed such. TEP is still my main home, though.

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:50 pm

AlonI wrote:I've never claimed such. TEP is still my main home, though.

Careful, then. You don't want to be caught talking to subversive userite GCR-exploitators, or you might find yourself blacklisted as well :roll:
~Devi Skollvaldr

AlonI
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby AlonI » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:08 pm

Devi Vytherin wrote:
AlonI wrote:I've never claimed such. TEP is still my main home, though.

Careful, then. You don't want to be caught talking to subversive userite GCR-exploitators, or you might find yourself blacklisted as well :roll:

You should worry about your own blacklisting and what it means for you before you start "worrying" about others. ;)

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:12 pm

Don't get too haughty there, Lanav. I am 100% certain TWPAF would've raided you too.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 pm

AlonI wrote:
Devi Vytherin wrote:Careful, then. You don't want to be caught talking to subversive userite GCR-exploitators, or you might find yourself blacklisted as well :roll:

You should worry about your own blacklisting and what it means for you before you start "worrying" about others. ;)

I dunno about others, but for me it means I'm banned from a third of the GCRs (one unrelated to this), despite never setting digital foot in any of them and still being allowed in ones ideologically opposed on a R/D level to me :eyebrow:

AlonI
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby AlonI » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Altinsane wrote:Don't get too haughty there, Lanav. I am 100% certain TWPAF would've raided you too.

TWP is an ally to TEP, and a Feeder. I fully support TWP's actions, and they clearly didn't invade Coastalia. The actions of those who did are set in stone, and speculation is for during invasions, not for more than a year after them.

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:18 pm

AlonI wrote:

I'm fully aware of what it means, and at this point, couldn't care less.
Most of the people I actually care about are available elsewhere, rendering any such blacklisting virtually pointless.
Pariah that I am now, though, maybe I'll go collaborate with the fash to take petty revenge on the region that snubbed me. Sounds like a fun time, no? :blush:
~Devi Skollvaldr

AlonI
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby AlonI » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:25 pm

Devi Vytherin wrote:
AlonI wrote:

I'm fully aware of what it means, and at this point, couldn't care less.
Most of the people I actually care about are available elsewhere, rendering any such blacklisting virtually pointless.
Pariah that I am now, though, maybe I'll go collaborate with the fash to take petty revenge on the region that snubbed me. Sounds like a fun time, no? :blush:

Perhaps you'd like to restrain yourself from releasing logs, rather then likely worsening your Feederite relationships? You don't know the power of the GCRs. :lol2:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay