NATION

PASSWORD

Gun Control: Shiny Toy Guns

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Am I Right?

Yeah, mostly, seems agreeable.
22%
Dunno/Not sure/Not American and I think that matters
6%
Nah, you're crazy. Guns should be more restricted.
26%
Nah, you're crazy. Guns should be less restricted.
40%
JC Christ CM come back when the meds wear off
7%

Total votes : 724

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Valgora wrote:
Drawing a comparison is not the same as saying these two things are the same.
Both are forms of removing rights, that's merely a fact. I'm not trying to say gun control = genocide (although not having guns could make it easier for the government to commit genocide but I'm not going into that right now).

I don't recall a government intent on eradicating a populace being stopped by a handful of people with small arms in history.

The Haitians, Seminoles, and Israelis immediately spring to mind.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Kramanica
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kramanica » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Petrasylvania wrote:
Valgora wrote:
Drawing a comparison is not the same as saying these two things are the same.
Both are forms of removing rights, that's merely a fact. I'm not trying to say gun control = genocide (although not having guns could make it easier for the government to commit genocide but I'm not going into that right now).

I don't recall a government intent on eradicating a populace being stopped by a handful of people with small arms in history.

Well, there you go. We can't stop them so we should just grab our ankles and get fucked.

Gauthier logic.
Running out of nation names faster than I can think of them
American National Syndicalist
"B-but gun control works in Australia..."

Previous

Return to General