NATION

PASSWORD

Halo: Twilight (OOC|AU|Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:48 pm

Northern Poland wrote:We could use a pilot for the escape pods...

That's legit a one-time position that an NPC can fill. Pilots are useful but are too far removed to be useful as a PC.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm

OH. Ubaria's character, SPC. Novak, is a combat medic. I believe the "Doc" on Blue Team is also one. But, the more medics, the merrier!

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:49 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

That's legit a one-time position that an NPC can fill. Pilots are useful but are too far removed to be useful as a PC.

Speaking of pilots, Will Foehammer make a appearance?
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Northern Poland wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:That's legit a one-time position that an NPC can fill. Pilots are useful but are too far removed to be useful as a PC.

Speaking of pilots, Will Foehammer make a appearance?

She's already on the roster as an NPC.
Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm

Beiarusia wrote:

I was about to say the same.

Well, one could never have too many medics. I'll have to go over the cast carefully and see what is needed most I guess later tonight.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:57 pm

didn't notice Bipbap, my favorite Grunt

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Northern Poland wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:Strongly considering a medic application. I will get on that tonight sometime after work if I decide to join.

We could use a pilot for the escape pods...

>pilot for the escape pods
How naive, to think I'll make this mission that easy >:)
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:04 pm

Anowa wrote:

>pilot for the escape pods

I got a baad feeling about this!

The Cross and Davids Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Northern Poland wrote:
Anowa wrote:>pilot for the escape pods

I got a baad feeling about this!

Feet first into hell!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:23 pm

The Cross and Davids Star wrote:
Northern Poland wrote:I got a baad feeling about this!

Feet first into hell!

Only the lass with energy shields gets that privilege. The rest of you get a chauffeur.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:Feet first into hell!

Only the lass with energy shields gets that privilege. The rest of you get a chauffeur.

That is if my apps ever approved.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:29 pm

FILED CLASSIFIED: LEVEL TS [RECIPIENT EYES ONLY]
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION WILL RESULT IN FELONY PROSECUTION UNDER PENAL CODE 18 U.N.S.C.C.
[GATHERING, TRANSMITTING, OR LOSING RESTRICTED DEFENSE INFORMATION OR INVENTORY]

DOSSIER ID CODE: O3-404113-321390
[MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION IN ANY FORM WILL LEAD TO PERSECUTION UNDER PENAL CODE 14 U.N.S.C.C. 512]

(Image)
    - Spurn, during Basic Combat Training-

NAME: SPURN, Anthony “Fireant”
BIRTHPLACE: Pirth City, Arcadia
SEX: Male
AGE/DoB: 34 (January 15, 2518)
FAMILY: Rachel Spurn (Mother, Alive)
Jack Spurn (Father, Deceased)

APPEARANCE: 6’3”,256 lbs, has a large Hellbringers insignia on his right arm.

BRANCH OF SERVICE: UNSCMC/Hellbringers
PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT: 11th Shock Troops Batallion
SPECIALTY: Hellbringer
BDU Design: Standard Hellbringer BDU, with a flaming skull designed over the helmet’s visor.
SKILLS:
+Anti-Infantry
Experience as a Hellbringer has taught him how to effectively neutralize groups of enemies while keeping his flames under control.
+Hellbringer, Helljumper.
Due to why Hellbringers are deployed, they often receive training on how to operate SOEIV’s, giving Spurn the means to also jump feet first into hell.
+Ambush Master
As it turns out, scaring the shit out your enemies before cooking them to a nice golden brown is not only effective, but fun as hell, and Spurn capitalizes on this, letting him excell in guerrilla tactics.
-Unlucky Shot
Spurn has very little experience outside of basic training when it comes to most weaponry, making his aim way below average compared to other troops.
-Decreased Mobility
Due to the weight of his protective armor, Spurn tends to have a hard time getting around, even more so with a fuel tank on his back.

PSYCH EVALUATION:
Fitting the Hellbringer stereotype, Spurn has no problem jumping head first into danger, even if he has no idea what that is. His alleged rescue from an Elite by a Hellbringer during the evacuation of Arcadia seems to be the defining factor of this unusual amount of bravery, as well as the reason he enlisted in the first place. In informal situations, he tends to be quite extroverted, being more than happy to talk to any random stranger. As for the psychological exams, Spurn has passed every single one, and always responded to questions involving a choice between him and someone else by putting the other person first, except for combat scenarios that is. It is to be noted that he holds a relationship to his NA4, treating it as something he loves, sometimes even kissing it, and always keeps it in good condition, for a Hellbringer, I would not be surprised if he held such a relationship to his weapon. Having known of the glassing of his homeplanet, Spurn has taken an express hatred to the Covenant, and has reportedly used more brutal tactics in the simulations, therapy may be required.

BIOGRAPHY: Born on Arcadia in 2518, Spurn lived happily with his mother and father, both of which were farmers, and had hoped to follow in their footsteps, which he did for 13 years. However, he and his family were forced to evacuate from the Covenant attack in 2531. During the evacuation, Spurn had lost contact to his father as he and his family were separated by Covenant forces, it was confirmed that his father had boarded Cargo Ship 3, but had died when banshees assaulted the ship, destroying it as it attempted to initiate an emergency escape. Spurn was also assaulted by an elite, and had described it in detail.

“The elite had his foot on my back, and I could see his energy sword out of the corner of my eye. At that point I knew I was dead, and has my eyes shut tight as I waited for the elite to finish me off. Instead, I heard struggling and a rush of air, and felt heat and the elite’s foot leave my back. I opened my eyes and saw him fleeing, covered in flames until he dropped dead. At that point I was picked up, and taken to an evac ship. I looked, and it was a Hellbringer, who saved me despite everything going on. I had then felt a fire ignite in me, and I wanted nothing more than to become like him.” Five years later, he had joined the Marines, and had undergone the process to become a Hellbringer.

During the Fall of Reach, Spurn, along with several other Hellbringer squads, were deployed to New Alexandria in order to break up Covenant hot-zones. While successful to a point, things soon took a turn for the worse, as the Hellbringer squads fell one by one, leaving Spurn as the only survivor. He, along with other troops, fled to ONI’s headquarters. With the help of Spartan-B312, Spurn was able to evacuate with the survivors to the Pillar of Autumn, being one of the last to board as he helped to fend off the attackers. Along with the others, he too spent the month-long trip in a cryo-pod, waiting for his next mission to begin.

RP EXAMPLE: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=424423&p=33496987#p33496987

DO NOT REMOVE: Gillian-013

Only one issue: Spartan B312 wasn't at Aszod Shipyards. The entirety of this universe's NOBLE team has been replaced by the alternative FROST. Those tasked with getting the AI Fragment to the PoA were Blue Team on the roster minus Baburin-048 and Ingrid-045.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Anowa wrote:
FILED CLASSIFIED: LEVEL TS [RECIPIENT EYES ONLY]
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION WILL RESULT IN FELONY PROSECUTION UNDER PENAL CODE 18 U.N.S.C.C.
[GATHERING, TRANSMITTING, OR LOSING RESTRICTED DEFENSE INFORMATION OR INVENTORY]

DOSSIER ID CODE: O3-404113-321390
[MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION IN ANY FORM WILL LEAD TO PERSECUTION UNDER PENAL CODE 14 U.N.S.C.C. 512]

(Image)
    - Spurn, during Basic Combat Training-

NAME: SPURN, Anthony “Fireant”
BIRTHPLACE: Pirth City, Arcadia
SEX: Male
AGE/DoB: 34 (January 15, 2518)
FAMILY: Rachel Spurn (Mother, Alive)
Jack Spurn (Father, Deceased)

APPEARANCE: 6’3”,256 lbs, has a large Hellbringers insignia on his right arm.

BRANCH OF SERVICE: UNSCMC/Hellbringers
PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT: 11th Shock Troops Batallion
SPECIALTY: Hellbringer
BDU Design: Standard Hellbringer BDU, with a flaming skull designed over the helmet’s visor.
SKILLS:
+Anti-Infantry
Experience as a Hellbringer has taught him how to effectively neutralize groups of enemies while keeping his flames under control.
+Hellbringer, Helljumper.
Due to why Hellbringers are deployed, they often receive training on how to operate SOEIV’s, giving Spurn the means to also jump feet first into hell.
+Ambush Master
As it turns out, scaring the shit out your enemies before cooking them to a nice golden brown is not only effective, but fun as hell, and Spurn capitalizes on this, letting him excell in guerrilla tactics.
-Unlucky Shot
Spurn has very little experience outside of basic training when it comes to most weaponry, making his aim way below average compared to other troops.
-Decreased Mobility
Due to the weight of his protective armor, Spurn tends to have a hard time getting around, even more so with a fuel tank on his back.

PSYCH EVALUATION:
Fitting the Hellbringer stereotype, Spurn has no problem jumping head first into danger, even if he has no idea what that is. His alleged rescue from an Elite by a Hellbringer during the evacuation of Arcadia seems to be the defining factor of this unusual amount of bravery, as well as the reason he enlisted in the first place. In informal situations, he tends to be quite extroverted, being more than happy to talk to any random stranger. As for the psychological exams, Spurn has passed every single one, and always responded to questions involving a choice between him and someone else by putting the other person first, except for combat scenarios that is. It is to be noted that he holds a relationship to his NA4, treating it as something he loves, sometimes even kissing it, and always keeps it in good condition, for a Hellbringer, I would not be surprised if he held such a relationship to his weapon. Having known of the glassing of his homeplanet, Spurn has taken an express hatred to the Covenant, and has reportedly used more brutal tactics in the simulations, therapy may be required.

BIOGRAPHY: Born on Arcadia in 2518, Spurn lived happily with his mother and father, both of which were farmers, and had hoped to follow in their footsteps, which he did for 13 years. However, he and his family were forced to evacuate from the Covenant attack in 2531. During the evacuation, Spurn had lost contact to his father as he and his family were separated by Covenant forces, it was confirmed that his father had boarded Cargo Ship 3, but had died when banshees assaulted the ship, destroying it as it attempted to initiate an emergency escape. Spurn was also assaulted by an elite, and had described it in detail.

“The elite had his foot on my back, and I could see his energy sword out of the corner of my eye. At that point I knew I was dead, and has my eyes shut tight as I waited for the elite to finish me off. Instead, I heard struggling and a rush of air, and felt heat and the elite’s foot leave my back. I opened my eyes and saw him fleeing, covered in flames until he dropped dead. At that point I was picked up, and taken to an evac ship. I looked, and it was a Hellbringer, who saved me despite everything going on. I had then felt a fire ignite in me, and I wanted nothing more than to become like him.” Five years later, he had joined the Marines, and had undergone the process to become a Hellbringer.

During the Fall of Reach, Spurn, along with several other Hellbringer squads, were deployed to New Alexandria in order to break up Covenant hot-zones. While successful to a point, things soon took a turn for the worse, as the Hellbringer squads fell one by one, leaving Spurn as the only survivor. He, along with other troops, fled to ONI’s headquarters. With the help of Spartan-B312, Spurn was able to evacuate with the survivors to the Pillar of Autumn, being one of the last to board as he helped to fend off the attackers. Along with the others, he too spent the month-long trip in a cryo-pod, waiting for his next mission to begin.

RP EXAMPLE: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=424423&p=33496987#p33496987

DO NOT REMOVE: Gillian-013

Only one issue: Spartan B312 wasn't at Aszod Shipyards. The entirety of this universe's NOBLE team has been replaced by the alternative FROST. Those tasked with getting the AI Fragment to the PoA were Blue Team on the roster minus Baburin-048 and Ingrid-045.
Made a slight modification to replace B312 with FROST.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Anowa wrote:Only one issue: Spartan B312 wasn't at Aszod Shipyards. The entirety of this universe's NOBLE team has been replaced by the alternative FROST. Those tasked with getting the AI Fragment to the PoA were Blue Team on the roster minus Baburin-048 and Ingrid-045.
Made a slight modification to replace B312 with FROST.

FROST wasn't at Aszod, Blue Team was. If you were with FROST, you'd still be on Reach.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote: Made a slight modification to replace B312 with FROST.

FROST wasn't at Aszod, Blue Team was. If you were with FROST, you'd still be on Reach.

The assistance was given at New Alexandria,not Aszod.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Anowa wrote:...

The assistance was given at New Alexandria,not Aszod.

Marines weren't in New Alexandria...
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:09 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:The assistance was given at New Alexandria,not Aszod.

Marines weren't in New Alexandria...

ODST's are are a component of the Marines.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Anowa wrote:Marines weren't in New Alexandria...

ODST's are are a component of the Marines.

Hellbringers aren't ODSTs.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Cross and Davids Star wrote:ODST's are are a component of the Marines.

Hellbringers aren't ODSTs.

I am aware of that, but the similarities are quite clear between one another.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:47 pm

Anowa wrote:Hellbringers aren't ODSTs.

I am aware of that, but the similarities are quite clear between one another.

No they aren't.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:11 pm

See, this above conversation kinda makes me feel like I dont know enough to get along here. I certainly could not tell you what forces were in New Alexandria... :meh:
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:15 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:See, this above conversation kinda makes me feel like I dont know enough to get along here. I certainly could not tell you what forces were in New Alexandria... :meh:

It's a very specific event in regards to the app. Knowing whether it was Army or Marines leading the battle is a minor thing, especially if it's unimportant to your character. Just knowing the basics is good enough. Otherwise, ask away and we shall answer.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:00 am

Beiarusia wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:See, this above conversation kinda makes me feel like I dont know enough to get along here. I certainly could not tell you what forces were in New Alexandria... :meh:

It's a very specific event in regards to the app. Knowing whether it was Army or Marines leading the battle is a minor thing, especially if it's unimportant to your character. Just knowing the basics is good enough. Otherwise, ask away and we shall answer.

Given the fact that there is next to no actual information on the hellbringers, its difficult to get a place to fit Spurn in.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:50 am

Just let me know if you encounter any roadblocks regarding your app, I'll try my best to clear them.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Cross and Davids Star » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:59 am

You know, I just realized something: The Pillar of Autumn may have been severely underequipped when it came to evacuation methods.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse