NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Harenhime
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Moralistic Democracy

[DEFEATED] Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls

Postby Harenhime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Good day, delegates of the nations of the world. In light of the recent high quality of World Assembly Security Council proposals in queue, I have been inspired to attempt to create my own masterpiece. I hope you all enjoy the following!

Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls

Category: Condemnation | Target: Ever-Wandering Souls| Proposed By: Harenhime

The Security Council,

Denouncing the horrifying destructive actions perpetuated by the moderate extremist invasive government of Ever-Wandering Souls, and the nation's role at the helm of the only region to currently hold two Security Council condemnations, The Black Hawks;

Troubled by the nation's long running efforts to spread anime and other degenerate forms of media, including by wholeheartedly accepting fans of magical pony cartoons;

Concerned that the large quantities of toxic radioactive byproduct produced by the nation's salt-mining industry pose a danger to the world at large;

Acknowledging that Harenhime, a known puppet government of Ever-Wandering Souls, is the author of this resolution;

Affirming that condemnations proposed to this body by their target are incredibly taboo in these hallowed halls;

Convinced that the World Assembly must take a firm stance against such erosive actions, and condemn all those involved in undermining of this institution;

Hereby Condemns Ever-Wandering Souls.

I can provide proof of any of these lines on request. Feedback welcome! I plan to submit ASAP, to take advantage of the current momentum in the SC. It is absolutely vital that we condemn this nation's efforts to self-author their own condemnation with the strongest possible response.

-Harenhime
Last edited by Wrapper on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:11 am, edited 11 times in total.
My other car nation is Ever-Wandering Souls.

Former legitimate delegate of free, native, and constitutionally democratic TBR.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:50 pm

There's absolutely gorgeous, and then...? Complete and utter support.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Astravars
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Astravars » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:50 pm

This is the greatest SC proposal of this era. The logic is flawless. Everybody should be FOR.
Last edited by Astravars on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ex-Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Fly Eagles Fly!

"The most successful thing I've done in NS is quitting NS"

Harenhime
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Harenhime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Tinhampton wrote:There's absolutely gorgeous, and then...? Complete and utter support.

Thank you. I think the logic is simple yet elegant. See:

1) Self-Condemnations are bad and undermine the SC

2) People who do bad things and try to undermine the SC should be condemned

That's it!

Former legitimate delegate of free, native, and constitutionally democratic TBR.

Felt Karpit
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Felt Karpit » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Someone needed to stand up to him. I'm voting FOR.
You're probably glad I'm gone. Just cleaning up shit then I'll cte forever

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Simply beautiful, it brings a tear to my hot-pink eye.
I take offense at the second clause though

FOR

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Against
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Die PreuBen Kaiserreich » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Voting FOR.
    Preußen✙Nachrichten:
  • ✙ Königliches Familien-Update ✙ : ✙ Kaiser Hans III returns from the PRC, touches down in Koenigsberg ✙
  • Fußball-Ergebnisse: BBNM moves on to international stadium
  • Weltnachrichten: n/a
✙ CURRENTLY: June, 1959✙
The capital B was made as a replacement to the German letter ß, and is pronounced like "ss".
#PewdiepieDoArtilleryOnly
✙ Current Kaiser: Kaiser Hans Wolfe III, 49 ✙
RP POPULATION: 204 Million
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
National Anthem

Risen Prussia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Prussia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Against lol

I am a fellow weeb

Harenhime
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Harenhime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:Against

Why in the world would a defending leader be against the condemnation of one of the most dangerous raiders of the past half decade? Get Glen Rhodes in here! I smell more evidence of mainstream defenders falling flat on their promises.

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Die PreuBen Kaiserreich » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Risen Prussia wrote:Against lol

I am a fellow weeb

ew
    Preußen✙Nachrichten:
  • ✙ Königliches Familien-Update ✙ : ✙ Kaiser Hans III returns from the PRC, touches down in Koenigsberg ✙
The capital B was made as a replacement to the German letter ß, and is pronounced like "ss".
National Anthem

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Harenhime wrote:
Lenlyvit wrote:Against

Why in the world would a defending leader be against the condemnation of one of the most dangerous raiders of the past half decade? Get Glen Rhodes in here! I smell more evidence of mainstream defenders falling flat on their promises.

If you've been paying attention Souls, I am no longer a leading figure in defending XD. I do find this amusing, but yes I'm against.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Homura-san
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Homura-san » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:58 pm

Risen Prussia wrote:Against lol

I am a fellow weeb

As another fellow weeb, I urge you to vote for.

This sort of publicity supports our cause of weebness. The pros greatly outweigh the cons.

Harenhime
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Harenhime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:00 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:
Harenhime wrote:

If you've been paying attention Souls, I am no longer a leading figure in defending XD. I do find this amusing, but yes I'm against.

Diversion! Distraction! Also I am clearly Harenhime, former 3rd democratically elected delegate of the native empire built from the ashes of The Black Riders. I led creating a constitution in that effort to humiliate raiders by building a democracy in their own ruined region! I obviously here continue to fight against the raider menance by condemning their leaders. Please state any specific lines you have an issue with so I can provide their backing.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:05 pm

Harenhime wrote:Troubled by the nation's long running efforts to spread anime and other degenerate forms of media, including wholehearted acceptance of fans of magical pony cartoons

I demand to know why this is a bad thing. It is a travesty, travesty I say that more people don't watch magical pony cartoons! BOOOOOO

Edit: this totally spontaneous post that is obviously not planned is a worthy 1000th post I think
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fauxia
Senator

Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:10 pm

I see that the quality of SC proposals continues to rise.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Homura-san
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Homura-san » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Last edited by Homura-san on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Die PreuBen Kaiserreich » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Homura-san wrote:(Image)

WELL WHOULD YA LOOK AT DAT?!
see dat dare is a ded maeme. a dangerous craeture, especially when nohmified like this. cahn kill 2 subreddits at ohnce.

i'm gonna poke it wit a stick.
    Preußen✙Nachrichten:
National Anthem

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Homura-san wrote:(Image)

Needs a spoiler.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Harenhime
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Harenhime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Harenhime wrote:Troubled by the nation's long running efforts to spread anime and other degenerate forms of media, including wholehearted acceptance of fans of magical pony cartoons

I demand to know why this is a bad thing. It is a travesty, travesty I say that more people don't watch magical pony cartoons! BOOOOOO

Actually, there's a precedence in these hallowed halls! SC#220, Condemn Canterlot, condemned the region for being raiders who spread support of the same pony cartoon. While it *was* repealed by SC#222, SC#222 focused near solely on Canterlot's irrelevance and lack of actual destruction, and briefly mentioning how garish posts were not worthy of condemnations. The repeal, however, did not counter the arguments focusing on sorcerous stallion support. Thus, I believe precedence still stands that support of association with magical mares and other enchanting equines being condemnable. And proof that he does so? Well, just look at TBH's support of Equestria under his lead! The only raiders to ever visit there have been TBH, and they've never engaged in destruction there. Souls even has a quote from them in his sig!

Rest assured, Ever-Wandering Souls is also responsible for the destruction of untold native regions as well, where Canterlot was not. Just this month he managed the ejection of all natives from Westphalia!

Vando0sa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Vando0sa » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Spreading anime is evil?
Kevät itkee talven töitä Käy hyinen tuulen henki Kevät itkee talven töitä Virta kantaa luita rantaan

Die PreuBen Kaiserreich
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Die PreuBen Kaiserreich » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:17 pm

Vando0sa wrote:Spreading anime is evil?

very
Last edited by Die PreuBen Kaiserreich on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Preußen✙Nachrichten:
National Anthem

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Harenhime wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:I demand to know why this is a bad thing. It is a travesty, travesty I say that more people don't watch magical pony cartoons! BOOOOOO

Actually, there's a precedence in these hallowed halls! SC#220, Condemn Canterlot, condemned the region for being raiders who spread support of the same pony cartoon. While it *was* repealed by SC#222, SC#222 focused near solely on Canterlot's irrelevance and lack of actual destruction, and briefly mentioning how garish posts were not worthy of condemnations. The repeal, however, did not counter the arguments focusing on sorcerous stallion support. Thus, I believe precedence still stands that support of association with magical mares and other enchanting equines being condemnable. And proof that he does so? Well, just look at TBH's support of Equestria under his lead! The only raiders to ever visit there have been TBH, and they've never engaged in destruction there. Souls even has a quote from them in his sig!

Rest assured, Ever-Wandering Souls is also responsible for the destruction of untold native regions as well, where Canterlot was not. Just this month he managed the ejection of all natives from Westphalia!

As a proud magical pony cartoon loving person, I must take offense. Clearly this is all about me being in TBH because everyone thinks that the world revolves around them and I am a part of everyone and I lost my point somewhere hi how are you?

Homura-san
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Homura-san » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Harenhime
Spokesperson

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Harenhime » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:As a proud magical pony cartoon loving person, I must take offense. Clearly this is all about me being in TBH because everyone thinks that the world revolves around them and I am a part of everyone and I lost my point somewhere hi how are you?

Good, yourself?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives