NATION

PASSWORD

Fall of Vektan Empire (MT/PMT OOC OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Fall of Vektan Empire (MT/PMT OOC OPEN)

Postby Vektan Empire » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:50 pm

IC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=438205

Ok So I had a war going on a while back but the thread kinda died so here I am, relaunching it. So basic premise is that my nation has been expanding its empire through underhanded means and also direct military intervention in neighbouring states. When my nation began funding a terrorist group called the Eagles Claw that attacked another nation it led to war and a coalition forming to invade. My under prepared and under equipped military is quickly overwhelmed and Vekta is occupied by the coalition.Now that Invasion didn't fully happen due to the thread dying but I was thinking of skipping it and bringing about the occupation as a roleplay. So I will be roleplaying the national rebellion against the new government put in place by the coalition and i'm hoping some nations will come in as coalition nations to attempt to help the new government, who will also be played by me.

Nation Name:
Role in Coalition:
Side you are supporting (Rebel or New Government, be aware rebels can only be supported by material and weapons):
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping):
Characters you are roleplaying as (Name, age, gender, role):

Hope to see some people join up :)
Last edited by Vektan Empire on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thoynia
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thoynia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Nation Name:The Federal Republc of Thoynia
Role in Coalition: military and econmonic support
Side you are supporting: New Government
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): 1,000
Characters you are roleplaying as: Ferdinand Klein, Male, 52, Chairman of the Thoynian Occupied District Council
Puppet of Hashkin

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Thoynia wrote:Nation Name:The Federal Republc of Thoynia
Role in Coalition: military and econmonic support
Side you are supporting: New Government
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): 1,000
Characters you are roleplaying as: Ferdinand Klein, Male, 52, Chairman of the Thoynian Occupied District Council

Accepted :)

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Intelligence about the Vektan People

The Vektan Empire is a divided nation in social class it is easy to tell who has money and who has none. The wearing of gas masks is near universal amongst the lower classes and those who live in rural areas outside the protective zone of cities. But cities are not safe either with many citizens having undertaken gene therapy to treat the many illnesses that are abundant in the cities lower rungs and once again the gas mask is prevalent amongst the lower rungs of city society. This is due to the mass industrial complexes that make up much of the Vektan Empire pumping out many differing types of goods from weapons to small plastic toys. These industries in the cities, coupled with mining and other such raw material collection in the rural areas, has left Vekta a very different place from many other nations.

Sorry thought I would post this as a little advertisement :)

United States of Kuwait
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United States of Kuwait » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:43 pm

Nation Name: The Republic of The United States of Kuwait

Role in Coalition: Foreign Aid

Side you are supporting: The Rebellion

Size of troop deployment: First Brigade of Foreign Aid Deployment (1500 soldiers)

Characters:
President Dumpson
Sex: Male
Role: Head of State

Gavin Toft
Sex: Male
Role: Head of the Kuwait Department of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by United States of Kuwait on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Nation Name: The Royal Palmyrian Commonwealth
Role in Coalition: Peacekeeping and defense assistance via PAREF-Vekta; economic assistance via the Vektan Economic Recovery and Development Assistance Program
Side you are supporting (Rebel or New Government, be aware rebels can only be supported by material and weapons): New Government
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): This list is WIP
Palmyrian Royal Expeditionary Forces to Vekta (PAREF-Vekta)
Order of Battle

• 1st Carrier Strike Group
    • RPW Juan Paolo Aragon (CVN-001, Aragon-class)
      • 1st Naval Aviation Wing
        • 1st Naval Tactical Fighter Squadron (16 MiG-29PK)
        • 2nd Naval Tactical Fighter Squadron (16 Su-27PK)
        • 1st Naval Electronic Warfare Detachment (4 RCM/E.29)
        • 1st Naval Logistics Aviation Detachment(4 Antonov An-26P)
        • 1st Naval AWACS Detachment (4 Ilyushin Il-20PM Coot-A)
        • 1st Naval Helicopter Detachment (4 Mil Mi-25PM)
    • RPW Sirius (SSN-001, Sirius-class)
    • RPW Canopus (SSN-002, Sirius-class)
    • 1st Surface Task Group
      • RPW Cape Tagbak (CG-001, Cape Tagbak-class)
      • RPW Elizabeth Tanalgo (DDGN-2100, Elizabeth Tanalgo-class)
      • RPW Julian de Vega (DDG-002, Antonio Valzado-class)
      • RPW Emmanuel Zamora (DDG-003, Antonio Valzado-class)
      • RPW Carlito Alvarez (DDG-004, Antonio Valzado-class)
    • 2nd Surface Task Group
      • RPW Dumangas Bay (CG-001, Cape Tagbak-class)
      • RPW Nathaniel Beltran (DDG-005, Elizabeth Tanalgo-class)
      • RPW Elijah Cañete (DDG-006, Antonio Valzado-class)
      • RPW Julius Domingo (DDG-007, Antonio Valzado-class)
      • RPW Ramon Estrella (DDG-008, Antonio Valzado-class)
    • T-AOE-001
    • T-AOE-002
    • T-AH-001

7th Division
  • HQ
  • 25th Armored Brigade
  • 26th Mechanized Infantry Brigade
  • 27th Armored Brigade
  • 28th Mechanized Infantry Brigade
  • 7th Tactical Missile Brigade
  • 7th Sustenance Brigade

2 Tactical Fighter Squadrons (20x MiG-29P each)
2 Tactical Fighter Squadrons (20x Su-27P each)
1 Bomber Detachment (4x Tupolev Tu-22MP)
1 AWACS Detachment (4x Beriev A-50P)
1 Reconnaissance Detachment (4x Su-24MRP)
2 Attack Detachments (4x Su-25 each)

Name: Nathaniel John "Nej" T. Portillo
Role: Sergeant and squad leader, 28th Mech. Inf. Brigade, Palmyrian Royal Army
Short bio: Nej Magtoles was born to a single mother who lost her then-fiancee to the hands of the Ultranationalists, and his dead father's legacy inspired him to be a soldier despite his mother's protests. His mother told him that, back when he was still in her womb, his father used to play the guitar for him when he was on leave; he still has his father's (refurbished) guitar. He apparently inherited his mother's asexuality, a fact he realized just 4 years ago.

Name: Kevin "Vin" Zamora
Role: Admiral, 1st Carrier Strike Group
Short bio: ADM Vin Zamora had an affinity for sailing since he was a child. Born and raised in the rough shores of Dumangas, ADM Zamora grew a great liking for all things sailing, if it weren't for his father taking him to fishing trips in the open water. His world came crashing down when his entire family was killed under the suspicion of supporting rebel groups - which actually made him join the rebel navy at the tender age of 18. Having only loved thrice, he gave up on love on the third, even after he bore his third love a child who now works in the Naval Research Laboratory. It was only a day before his detachment arrived in Vekta that he realized he was a demisexual - and news of the realization spread around the Strike Group like wildfire.

Name: Adriel Baldonado
Role: Flight Lieutenant/Detachment Leader, 17th Tactical Fighter Squadron
Short bio: F/L Adriel Baldonado's piloting skills weren't of blood or of natural, divinely-inspired talent; when, after gaining substantial interest in flying aircraft, he first sat on a fighter aircraft's seat and completed Pilot Officer Training, he trained and honed his skills over the skies of Palmyrion, Zelphos, Halfblakistan, and Sabine, earning him the nickname "El Sicario" for his consummate ability to kill using his trusty Su-27P. He boasts a record of 25 aircraft - 10 fighters, 5 bombers, 10 helicopters - successfully killed, with 50 confirmed kills on land targets.

OOC Notes:
1) Breakdown of the namesakes of the classes of ships:
  • Antonio Valzado and Elizabeth Tanalgo - significant military or political figures in Palmyrion
  • Aragon - prime ministers of Palmyrion
  • Cape Tagbak - significant battles fought by the Palmyrians, either domestic or abroad
  • Sirius - stars
2) The aircraft have P at the ending to signify that they are Palmyrian modified versions of the aforementioned aircraft.
Last edited by Palmyrion on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:19 am, edited 14 times in total.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Do you have any additional details about the old government?
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Brizalia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Brizalia » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:06 pm

Nation Name: The Grand Democratic Republic of Brizalia
Role in Coalition: Peacekeeper/Negotiator, Aid in Reconstruction
Side you are supporting (Rebel or New Government, be aware rebels can only be supported by material and weapons): New government
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): Shadow Strikers (7,000)

Name: Joe Stine
Role: Head of the SS (shadow strikers)

Name: Alissa Finch
Role: Spy

Name(s): Nazari & Crysto
Age(s): 14
Gender(s): Male
Role(s): The two brothers get information from certain places & people, and send information to Alissa Finch.

(Sorry, still getting used to the whole concept of forums)
Last edited by Brizalia on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:34 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Do you have any additional details about the old government?

What do you want to know?

And everyone who has applied so far is accepted I'll get the IC up soon :)

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Vektan Empire wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Do you have any additional details about the old government?

What do you want to know?

And everyone who has applied so far is accepted I'll get the IC up soon :)

Mainly more about how the previous government and economy worked
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:55 am

The Economy was a capitalist system based off of large scale corporations who gave money to the government to ignore their practices and actions within the larger nation. This ended however under President Jamie Santo, the last President of the Vektan Empire, who brought around a communist system in which there was rapid land reform and also regulations brought in on the major corporations. This led to large scale unemployment and a large increase in the homeless population of the already polluted nation.

Santo's government would then attempt to work to bring around its communist ideals whilst also removing the royal family from the picture. This removal led to much upset amongst the general population and led to several large scale protests against the government who crushed them ruthlessly. From then on a government much like Stalins USSR began to appear which crushed any who spoke out against it and attempted to expand its borders to take new land that was worth living in.

Any more questions??

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:03 am

Vektan Empire wrote:The Economy was a capitalist system based off of large scale corporations who gave money to the government to ignore their practices and actions within the larger nation. This ended however under President Jamie Santo, the last President of the Vektan Empire, who brought around a communist system in which there was rapid land reform and also regulations brought in on the major corporations. This led to large scale unemployment and a large increase in the homeless population of the already polluted nation.

Santo's government would then attempt to work to bring around its communist ideals whilst also removing the royal family from the picture. This removal led to much upset amongst the general population and led to several large scale protests against the government who crushed them ruthlessly. From then on a government much like Stalins USSR began to appear which crushed any who spoke out against it and attempted to expand its borders to take new land that was worth living in.

Any more questions??

Who is ruling the country now, if it's not Santo?
Last edited by Palmyrion on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality

Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:41 am

I was thinking the monarchy had been restored, but you guys are the coalition so depends on what you guys want...

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:22 am

Can we have a map showing the occupation zones?

In any case, the Palmyrian occupied zone shall be call a Transitional Protectorate.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Vektan Empire wrote:I was thinking the monarchy had been restored, but you guys are the coalition so depends on what you guys want...

In that case...

Nation Name: The Shroom Empire of the New Mushroom Kingdom
Role in Coalition: No direct military support, but happy to do assist via other mechanisms.
Side you are supporting (Rebel or New Government, be aware rebels can only be supported by material and weapons): New Government
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): N/A
Characters you are roleplaying as (Name, age, gender, role): Not sure yet.

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Palmyrion wrote:Can we have a map showing the occupation zones?

In any case, the Palmyrian occupied zone shall be call a Transitional Protectorate.

Yes, yes you can I'll get to work on the map tonight and get it posted tomorrow afternoon :)

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:37 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
Vektan Empire wrote:I was thinking the monarchy had been restored, but you guys are the coalition so depends on what you guys want...

In that case...

Nation Name: The Shroom Empire of the New Mushroom Kingdom
Role in Coalition: No direct military support, but happy to do assist via other mechanisms.
Characters you are roleplaying as (Name, age, gender, role): Not sure yet.

I'm gonna say yes but its on a probation status dependent on who you decide to roleplay as :)

Vektan Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vektan Empire » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:45 am

Right yet to come up with province names, besides the capital province of course, so we'll just go with numbers for now! SO everyone pick a number for a province to occupy and i'll colour that in with your colour and then we'll get started :)

https://i.imgur.com/sfNf6iy.jpg

United States of Kuwait
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United States of Kuwait » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 pm

I'll be picking number 5

Brizalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Brizalia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Vektan Empire wrote:Right yet to come up with province names, besides the capital province of course, so we'll just go with numbers for now! SO everyone pick a number for a province to occupy and i'll colour that in with your colour and then we'll get started :)

I'll take 7

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Nation name: Tundra Terra
Role in Coalition: Stability, Rebuilding, and Guns.
Side you are supporting (Rebel or New Government, be aware rebels can only be supported by material and weapons): Rebel Government
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): 1500 Infantryman, 1 M.A.S.H., and 1 M8 Mobile Factory.
Characters you are roleplaying as (Name, age, gender, role): Burning-Heart, 208, Male, Head of the Tundran War District

We would choose Section 2
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Nation Name: Main Nation Ministry
Role in Coalition: Attempt to establish peace and experiment with new military weaponry.
Size of troop deployment (if peacekeeping): 2,750

Name: Ralph
Role: Child Soldier and Spy

Name: Arthur Reagan
Role: The Truth News Journalist

Name: Bolie Dixon
Role: Soldier
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leprach » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Nation Name: Republic of Leprach

Role in Coalition: Material support

Side you are supporting: Rebel government

Characters:

Name: Mr. Stuart Cersei
Role: Handler, Vetkan crisis

Palmyrion
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:53 am

I'll take #8. Color would be Munsell purple (#9F00C5). Call it the Transitional Protectorate of Eastern Vekta (Palampasang Protektorata ng Silangang Vekta, if you want it in Palmyrian)
Last edited by Palmyrion on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Brizalia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Brizalia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Brizalia wrote:
Vektan Empire wrote:Right yet to come up with province names, besides the capital province of course, so we'll just go with numbers for now! SO everyone pick a number for a province to occupy and i'll colour that in with your colour and then we'll get started :)

I'll take 7

Do mine as Paris green or anything close to that please, My district shall be called Hadowvillia

Please and thank you! :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents