NATION

PASSWORD

Golden Cross BEER (Closed - Order at Terembev thread)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:54 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

You may order quantities to be shipped or breweries to be opened
HERE.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Syrche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 05, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Syrche » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:44 am

To: Whom It May Concern,
Attach: Please See Attached Order Form

Midland Imports is a major supplier of foreign goods throughout Syrche, and the Alpine Region. As a vote of confidence, we feel that the middle class, working folks of our country and traveling from abroad, will enjoy your brew, and come back asking for more. For this reason, we ask that you send us 10,000 or your finest cases of beer, and 1,000 kegs.

Come on Guys....Sÿrche needs a GEE CEE!

I look forward to your response,

Elias Acker,
Supply Manager, Midland Imports

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Midland Imports
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation):
880 Import Drive
Midland, Syrche
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 10,000 Cases (7,000 Liyt, 3,000 Regular)
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: Not at the moment.
Bank which holds your account we should charge:
Sekth City-Trust Bank
999 Niks St.
Sekth, Syrche
Last edited by Syrche on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:55 am

To: Elias Acker, Supply Manager, Midland Imports, Syrche
From: Georges Helland, VP of Golden Cross, Burgunden Breueries
Re: Regular beer shipments to Midland Imports, Syrche

Mr. Acker,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be shipping it along very soon to the address listed.
Rest assured, although it is a very large order, we can process it comfortably and quickly due to the amount of breueries we have in operation near your location.

We expect payment from the Sekth City-Trust Bank to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Midland Imports for years to come.

Should you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:59 am

GIMME A GEE CEE!

HERE.
My Factbook

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:40 am

BREUERIE ESTABLISHMENT FORM
Company or Government Agency Requesting: The People's Republic of Pan-Asiatic States
Name of Official requesting: Minister of Defense Leon Pollisco-Novaliches
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): Fort McKinley, Neo-Manila City
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: No tax will be charged of the establishment, and all costs will be paid for by the Administration.
Other information we may need to know: The establishment will provide and sponsor refreshments for trainees in the Mess Hall. All expenses due will be paid for by the Administration.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:45 pm

To: Leon Pollisco-Novaliches, Ministry of Defense, Pan-Asiatic States
From: Georges Helland, VP of Golden Cross, Burgunden Breuerie
Re: Establishment of a breuerie in The People's Republic of Pan-Asiatic States

Mr. York,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your People's Republic. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at Fort McKinley, Neo-Manila City, Pan-Asiatic States, immediately.

We will do our best to hire the appropriate local staff based on their best qualifications.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:12 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Kalactanian Government
Name of Official requesting: Hue Ñene
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): Gold Coast
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Kalactanian food and health organization
Other information we may need to know: no
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:13 pm

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Kalactanian Government
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Gold Coast train station platform 5
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 50 kegs
Interested in regular shipments and billing?: yes
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order):
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): 3 months
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Bank of Kalactin
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 12, 2018 8:04 am

To: Hue Ñene, Kalactanian Food & Health Organization, Northwest Kalactin
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Northwest Kalactin

Hue Ñene,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Dominion. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at Gold Coast, immediately.

We will do our best to hire the appropriate local staff based on their best qualifications.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat May 26, 2018 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 am

This response already been posted, but I am re-posting it for a much needed bump to my storefront. Thanks for your understanding. Responses will be much sooner, I promise.

To: Hue Ñene, Kalactanian Food & Health Organization, Northwest Kalactin
Re: Regular beer shipments to Kalactanian Food & Health Organization, Northwest Kalactin

Hue Ñene,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have received your order and will be shipping it along very soon to the address listed.

We expect payment from the Bank of Kalactin to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Midland Imports for years to come.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sat May 26, 2018 8:02 am

Company or Government Agency Requesting:Imperial Food and Drinks
Name of Official requesting:Carlito Muhammad
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed):177 Ace Drive New Stanton
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc:Imperial Food and Drinks
Other information we may need to know:

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:17 pm

To: Carlito Muhammad, Imperial Food and Drinks, Imperial Ame Ran
Re: Opening another Breuerie in Imperial Ame Ran

Carlito Muhammad,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and have decided to pass on opening an additional breuerie in New Stanton when we already have an established one in that metropolitan area that is performing nominally. While we recognize that this is a different company than Imperial Beverages, Inc., we do not wish to pit two of our breueries that we have a major stake in, in competition with each other in the very same market.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we are open to alternate locations with some indepth explanation as to the benefits this would bring to our company and our parent corporation, Terembev.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:48 pm

The 2018 Annual Alpen View Brew Festival is under way! In honor of this treasured tradition, orders are 17% off original wholesale prices.
My Factbook

Kaldvann
Civilian

Founded: Jan 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaldvann » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:56 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Moholt County Brewery Organization
Name of Official requesting: Felix Eriksen
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): Old Dahlberg Textile Mill, 192 Canal St, Freeport Center, Kaldvann 5345
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Kaldvann Bureau of Alcohol and Firearms
Other information we may need to know: The Moholt Brewery Organization is extending a offer to the Golden Cross Beer to be its newest brewery in the greater Moholt Country Area. Moholt County is renowned in the Northwestern Atlantic region for its fine selection of beers with Tourists from all over the world. We have been attempting to bring just a handful of international selection into the region with the hopes of giving people a sense a familiarity in a foreign place, but without taking away from the local selection. We personally feel that Golden Cross can be a massive contributor not only in Moholt County but across the Nation! We cannot wait to hear back from you with positive news!! Thank you for your time!

Sincerely: Felix Eriksen, President of the Moholt County Brewery Organization

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:26 am

[OOC: Re-posting for the bump. Thanks.]

To: Felix Eriksen, President of the Moholt County Brewery Organization, Kaldvann
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Kaldvann

President Felix Eriksen,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Republic. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at Freeport Center, immediately.

We will do our best to hire the appropriate local staff based on their best qualifications. We too, look forward to expanding the selection of international libations within your nation.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Radictistan
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2008

Postby Radictistan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Department of Foreign Investment
Name of Official requesting: Johannes Maler
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Department of Foreign Investment (regulatory approval), National Revenue Office (national tax agency)
Other information we may need to know: Primer on the economy of Radictistan. Please have your legal team become up to date on Radictistan’s intellectual property laws as they differ significantly from the global norm.

Per our discussion on the ___, the cities of Beschertal and Mosbeck possess two geographic advantages when considering the placement of a brewery. Both cities have a source of ample, inexpensive fresh water in the form of, respectively, the Otto and Schweitzer rivers. The County of Eastval is Radictistan’s breadbasket and the infrastructure of both cities, but especially that of Beschertal, has the capacity to receive large quantities of grain.

Beschertal is the center of the Radictistan food processing industry and contains numerous small and medium-sized enterprises with proven experience servicing large manufacturing enterprises. The one factor which mitigates the city’s advantages is the lesser availability of large brownfield sites near the industrial heart of the city. The city of Mosbeck has lower property values in general and fewer incumbent firms.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:13 pm

To: Johannes Maler, Head of Department of Foreign Investment, Radictistan
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Radictistan

Johannes Maler,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and are in need of more time to review it with our legal staff. The particular laws about copyrights and intellectual protection are worrisome to us and we want to make sure that our product is protected from weak imitators, no matter where they originate from. I'm sure you can understand that were we to open the door to looser regulations in regards to the protection of our properties, we could risk the perceived quality of our product and compromise our reputation to a degree that we might not recover from. To wit, it should be noted how important we see the Radictistani market that we're looking for ways that we can keep our integrity, but also share our delicious beer with the Radictistani people.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:45 am

To: Johannes Maler, Head of Department of Foreign Investment, Radictistan
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Radictistan

Johannes Maler,

Thank you for your patience while we took extra time to review your application and the ramifications of your nation's laws on our business. We have have come to a decision with the diligence of our legal staff at our parent firm of Terembev, and the assistance of some legal officials in your nation. We have decided that any legal challenges should be able to be handled promptly by our staff and addressed in the courts.

Therefore...
We would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Grand Duchy. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at Beschertal or Mosbeck, depending on the best site according to our survey teams.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:06 pm

GIMME A GEE CEE!

HERE.
My Factbook

Besmenien
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2019

Postby Besmenien » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:08 pm

ORDER FORM
Company, Agency or Establishment name: Heinzberg Bier GmbH
Shipping Location (Including address or dock #, city, nation): Laitstädter Hafen #11 , Laitstadt, Besmenien
Varieties and Quantities Desired: (Kegs, Cases or both) 45 Kegs and 100 Cases of the Original Golden Cross
Interested in regular shipments and billing?:No, we'll just pay you the money and you just ship it to us.
Regular shipment varieties and amounts: (If different from initial order): no
How often would you like us to ship? (We will continue to ship the same varieties and quantities in initial order, unless otherwise specified): Depends on whether it sells well in Besmenien.
Bank which holds your account we should charge: Central bank of Besmenien

Sunny place
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sunny place » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:53 am

Company or Government Agency Requesting:Ministry of Trade and Industry
Name of Official requesting:Lim Say Tin
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed):23 Long beach road ave 2 ,East coast city
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc:HSDA(Health Science and Development Authourity) and SPPF(Sunny place police force) and SPFA(Sunny place Food Agency)
Other information we may need to know:drinking age: above 18 and yearly hygine and cleanliness inspection

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:26 pm

To: Purchasing Official, Heinzberg Bier GmbH, Besmenien
Re: Regular beer shipments to Heinzberg Bier GmbH, Besmenien

Purchasing Official,

We expect payment from the Central Bank of Besmenien to our account with EngolBanc, at which time the order will be released from our docks which are shipping your beer. We are very satisfied with this wonderful partnership and look forward to continuing to stock Heinzberg Bier GmbH for years to come.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:27 pm

To: Lim Say Tin, Ministry of Trade and Industry, Sunny Place
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Sunny Place

Lim Say Tin,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your Republic. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at 23 Long Beach Road Ave 2, East Coast City, immediately.

We will do our best to hire the appropriate local staff based on their best qualifications. We too, look forward to expanding the selection of international libations within your nation.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

Peoples Republic of Joyea
Ambassador

Founded: May 04, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Company or Government Agency Requesting: Ministry of Finance and Economics
Name of Official requesting: Dwayne
Location (as approximate as possible with at least a city listed): Ardbridge
Government agency granting permission, licensing, taxing, etc: Ministry of Finance and Economics
Other information we may need to know:
I adhere to some NS stats not all
Incumbent General Secretary: Wann Khaoma
Incumbent Party Chairman: Nguyễn Nam Sơn
Incumbent Parliament Speaker: Chen Reasmey
Incumbent Chief Justice of the Peoples Superior Court: Tống Duy Hải

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:06 pm

To: Minister Dwayne, Ministry of Finance and Economics, Peoples Republic of Joyea
Re: Establishing a breuerie in Peoples Republic of Joyea

Minister Dwayne,

Thank you for your interest in Golden Cross Lager. We have reviewed your application and would be very amicable to opening a breuerie in your People's Republic. We are sure that this will be an incredible boon and integral part of the local economy. We will line up local contractors and builders, if possible, in order to start work on the facility at Ardbridge, immediately.

Georges Helland,
VP of Golden Cross
My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade