NATION

PASSWORD

Bank of the Atlantic l Excellence and security [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What do you want to see from BoA?

More account types
62%
More cardmember services (please post in thread)
11%
More flexibility (please post in thread)
6%
More benefits (please post in thread)
16%
Other (please post in thread)
5%

Total votes : 63

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:27 am

Caduceo wrote:Application for Account

Nation: Caduceo
GDP (NS stats): 344 Billion Cadcoins (One Cadcoin Exchanges for 3.6 Dollars)

--

Entity: The Court of Caduceo (including all Executive officials)
Type of account: Government Account
Initial deposit: $500 Billion
Any comments?: Enclosed in the application is a handwritten letter from the high Corporal.

"It is of my pleasure to give trust to such a prestigious banking entity of yours. I entrust a chunk of the government funds in your hands. We are to use this deposit for the purchase of goods in great sum. We wish for you to delete all transaction records on our account for we cannot have private information in your systems. We are willing to engage against your company if our transactions are known. We give caution and thanks in advance. Sincerely, High Corporal 'Nerd' "

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Court of Caduceo,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally thank you for applying to our bank. It is also my pleasure to inform you that we have APPROVED your request for a bank account.

Thank you for doing business with us and we hope to serve you well.

All the best,
Olivia Benson (Chief Executive Officer & Chairwoman)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:13 am

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

The BankNGo service has proved immensely popular and is expanding beyond the original 6 metropolitan areas to 12 metropolitan areas in Argentinstan and 6 more internationally, seeking regulatory approval from 5years and Santiland Repubilc.

Originally available in:
  • Argentinstan City
  • Mariobo
  • Rhodeston
  • San Francisco
  • Canary Beach
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Brasilia

Now available in:
  • Argentinstan City
  • Mariobo
  • Rhodeston
  • San Francisco
  • Canary Beach
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Brasilia
  • Natal
  • São Paulo
  • Los Angelos
  • Panhouston
  • Cordoba
  • New Amazonas
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

The BankNGo service, following regulatory approval from the national government of 5years, now operates in 3 5yearsian metropolitan areas, including Westberg City, Victoria, and Cape Town.
Telegram Me

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Bank of the Atlantic

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:59 pm

Apply for a Loan
Nation: Yohannes
GDP (NS stats): According to the [ Archive of Government Act of 2017 ], 15.918 trillion NSD, from the empire-wide 2014 census of 379 million people, or a GDP per capita of 42,000 NSD
--
Why do you need a loan?: Loan application made on behalf of the Bank of Yohannes by the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council to help fund the Budget Reform 2017.
Amount of loan: 50 billion NationStates Dollars/Universal Standard Dollars (NSD/USD)
Pay back method: Interest payment as agreed during meeting
Do you have an account (lowered interest rates if yes): Yes, more than one
--
Do you agree to our terms and conditions (return within allocated period): Yes
Loans from Bank of the Atlantic are intended to be as a loan. The loan expected should not be more than a single nation's GDP or should they exceed the borrower's debt. The loan should be paid back to the bank in monthly or yearly (at the leisure of the borrower) installments, to be specified at the time of borrow.
The bank reserves the right to refuse a loan to anyone at anytime. Failure to return the loan will result in the bank seizing property, assets, etc.

Do you agree to our terms of service (pay back as soon as possible within allocated period): Yes
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:22 pm

Yohannes wrote:Apply for a Loan
Nation: Yohannes
GDP (NS stats): According to the [ Archive of Government Act of 2017 ], 15.918 trillion NSD, from the empire-wide 2014 census of 379 million people, or a GDP per capita of 42,000 NSD
--
Why do you need a loan?: Loan application made on behalf of the Bank of Yohannes by the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council to help fund the Budget Reform 2017.
Amount of loan: 50 billion NationStates Dollars/Universal Standard Dollars (NSD/USD)
Pay back method: Interest payment as agreed during meeting
Do you have an account (lowered interest rates if yes): Yes, more than one
--
Do you agree to our terms and conditions (return within allocated period): Yes
Loans from Bank of the Atlantic are intended to be as a loan. The loan expected should not be more than a single nation's GDP or should they exceed the borrower's debt. The loan should be paid back to the bank in monthly or yearly (at the leisure of the borrower) installments, to be specified at the time of borrow.
The bank reserves the right to refuse a loan to anyone at anytime. Failure to return the loan will result in the bank seizing property, assets, etc.

Do you agree to our terms of service (pay back as soon as possible within allocated period): Yes

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Yohannes/Bank of Yohannes,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally thank you for applying to our bank. It is also my pleasure to inform you that we have APPROVED your request for a loan.

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Bank of the Atlantic, through its parent, Atlantica Group, has purchased a 25% stake in the Paleno-based bank Amerigobank, formerly known as BancoPal for a total of $980 million SAD and 10% in Atlantica Group. This deal will move Bank of the Atlantic and Amerigobank into 21st century banking and ensure that world's financial markets remain stable and undisturbed.

CEO Olivia Benson was in Santiago, Paleno today and she made a statement for the deal:

"It is great to see that companies are not only about doing business, making money, and being selfish but that companies care for their customers, open to cooperation, and working to make the world a better place."
Telegram Me

Catierro
Secretary

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Catierro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:09 pm

Application for Account
Nation:Catierro
GDP (NS stats):$275,000,000,000,000
--
Entity:Bert Stern, Prime Minister of Catierro
Type of account:Executive
Initial deposit:$100,000
Any comments?:
Last edited by Catierro on Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Catierro
Secretary

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Catierro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Application for Location
Capital city:Catierro City
Economic laws:Citizens are not allowed to have offshore bank accounts. Citizens are allowed to have bank accounts with foreign banks as long as they have a branch within Catierro.
--
Cities with locations:Catierro City, Orilla, Alexandria, San Marino
Office?:Yes
# of locations:32
Any comments?

Piethrixia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:21 pm

Application for Account
Nation: Piethrixia
GDP (NS stats): 243 trillion piethrixian credits (if my math is right)
--
Entity: The Peoples Democratic republic Of Piethrixia
Type of account:Government
Initial deposit:1 million Piethrixian credits (2 million USD)
Any comments?: nope
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

Piethrixia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Piethrixia » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Application for Location
Capital city: Acadia
Economic laws: um. yes
--
Cities with locations:Acadia
Office?:
# of locations:1
Any comments?no
A 5.3 civilization, according to this index.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

Catierro wrote:Application for Account
--
Entity:Bert Stern, Prime Minister of Catierro
Type of account:Executive
Initial deposit:$100,000
Any comments?:

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Bert Stern,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally thank you for applying to our bank. It is also my pleasure to inform you that we have APPROVED your request for a bank account.

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:08 am

Catierro wrote:Application for Location
Capital city:Catierro City
Economic laws:Citizens are not allowed to have offshore bank accounts. Citizens are allowed to have bank accounts with foreign banks as long as they have a branch within Catierro.
--
Cities with locations:Catierro City, Orilla, Alexandria, San Marino
Office?:Yes
# of locations:32
Any comments?

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Catierro,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally thank you for applying to our bank. It is also my pleasure to inform you that we have APPROVED your request for locations.

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 am

Piethrixia wrote:Application for Account
--
Entity: The Peoples Democratic republic Of Piethrixia
Type of account:Government
Initial deposit:1 million Piethrixian credits (2 million USD)
Any comments?: nope

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear The People's Democratic Republic Of Piethrixia,

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:09 am

Piethrixia wrote:Application for Location
Capital city: Acadia
Economic laws: um. yes
--
Cities with locations:Acadia
Office?:
# of locations:1
Any comments?no

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Piethrixia,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally thank you for applying to our bank. It is also my pleasure to inform you that we have APPROVED your request for bank locations.

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 am

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Bank of the Atlantic has closed a deal worth $540 million SAD to purchase a 10% stake in The United People Country-based, Bank of the UPC. This deal will increase both companies' value, bring further global expansion for both banks, and will enable clients of each bank to gain more access into world markets.
Telegram Me

Icetropical
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Icetropical » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:42 am

Application for Location
Nation: Icetropical
GDP (NS stats): N/A
Capital city: Reykjavik
Economic laws: Closed, state-owned monopolies
--
Cities with locations: Reykjavik, Nuuk, Aurora City
Office?: Reykjavik
# of locations: 3
Any comments? These locations would be private and would cater to government officials only
ICETROPICAL
"Grief is the price we pay for love"

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Icetropical wrote:Application for Location
Nation: Icetropical
GDP (NS stats): N/A
Capital city: Reykjavik
Economic laws: Closed, state-owned monopolies
--
Cities with locations: Reykjavik, Nuuk, Aurora City
Office?: Reykjavik
# of locations: 3
Any comments? These locations would be private and would cater to government officials only

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear (name),

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally thank you for applying to our bank. It is also my pleasure to inform you that we have APPROVED your request for bank locations.

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:55 am

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Bank of the Atlantic, following the economic and political collapse and internal conflict in 5years has ramped up its efforts to assist in rebuilding 5years including offering hundreds of scholarships to 5yearsian students, hiring local workers, and building infrastructure including vaults, data centers, and bank locations.
Telegram Me

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:34 am

Architect Systems Incorporated
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea

O F F I C I A LC O M M U N I C A T I O N S

Sent to: Bank of the Atlantic
Subject: Corporate Account Creation

Salutations.

Architect Systems Incorporated is a multi-billion dollar technology company that primarily specializes in the manufacture of consumer electronics. As of now it has monetary assets stored in certain banks around the world in order to ensure the company's financial security, and we continue to look for other banks that we trust in storing our future assets.

After much deliberation, Architect Systems has recognized that Bank of the Atlantic is one of these institutions, and wishes to create a Corporate Account at your bank with an initial deposit of 20 billion dollars (NS$ 20,000,000,000). Enclosed below is the required document for application. We do hope that you will consider. If there are any questions or concerns, you may contact our communications or human resources staff.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Application for Account
Nation: Valkea
GDP (NS stats): NS$1.24 trillion
--
Entity: Architect Systems Incorporated
Type of account: Corporate Account
Initial deposit: $20,000,000,000
Any comments?: Will be depositing or withdrawing sometime in the future.
V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 am

Valkea wrote:

([url=https://i.imgur.com/U73jFak.png]Image)[/url]
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea

O F F I C I A LC O M M U N I C A T I O N S

Sent to: Bank of the Atlantic
Subject: Corporate Account Creation

Salutations.

Architect Systems Incorporated is a multi-billion dollar technology company that primarily specializes in the manufacture of consumer electronics. As of now it has monetary assets stored in certain banks around the world in order to ensure the company's financial security, and we continue to look for other banks that we trust in storing our future assets.

After much deliberation, Architect Systems has recognized that Bank of the Atlantic is one of these institutions, and wishes to create a Corporate Account at your bank with an initial deposit of 20 billion dollars (NS$ 20,000,000,000). Enclosed below is the required document for application. We do hope that you will consider. If there are any questions or concerns, you may contact our communications or human resources staff.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Application for Account
Nation: Valkea
GDP (NS stats): NS$1.24 trillion
--
Entity: Architect Systems Incorporated
Type of account: Corporate Account
Initial deposit: $20,000,000,000
Any comments?: Will be depositing or withdrawing sometime in the future.

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Architect Systems Incorporated,

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:42 am

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Bank of the Atlantic has launched investment into more than a dozen foreign companies, primarily from Alexandim. The bank is extremely hopeful and excited to make these start-ups successful with the expertise and financial backing of Bank of the Atlantic.
Telegram Me

Dominara
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominara » Tue May 01, 2018 9:28 am

Application for Account
Nation: Dominara
GDP (NS stats): 508 billion Electrum
--
Entity: Dominari Government
Type of account: Government acount
Initial deposit:100,000 Electrum
Any comments?: None at this time

Application for Location
Capital city: Hrogg
Economic laws: Very lax, a few anti-corruption laws
--
Cities with locations: Hrogg
Office?: Hrogg
# of locations: 1
Any comments? None at this time
Last edited by Dominara on Tue May 01, 2018 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:08 pm

Dominara wrote:Application for Account
--
Entity: Dominari Government
Type of account: Government acount
Initial deposit:100,000 Electrum
Any comments?: None at this time

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Dominari Government ,

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:11 pm

Dominara wrote:Application for Location
Capital city: Hrogg
Economic laws: Very lax, a few anti-corruption laws
--
Cities with locations: Hrogg
Office?: Hrogg
# of locations: 1
Any comments? None at this time

APPLICATION RESPONSE

3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Dear Dominara,

All the best,
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun May 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

Bank of the Atlantic has released a new, commemorative card design in observance of Mother's Day. The design will only be available today and is available to all, new cardmembers and current cardmembers.

Happy Mother's Day!
Telegram Me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade