NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:51 am

So will the Egyptian campagin be handle through RNG? If so, I may just lend weapons to the Nubians on credit to equalise the war a bit.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 am

Ralnis wrote:So will the Egyptian campagin be handle through RNG? If so, I may just lend weapons to the Nubians on credit to equalise the war a bit.

Probably. I TGed James, since he was the original plotter of the campaign, but no response so far.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ralnis wrote:So will the Egyptian campagin be handle through RNG? If so, I may just lend weapons to the Nubians on credit to equalise the war a bit.

Probably. I TGed James, since he was the original plotter of the campaign, but no response so far.

Then I'll start selling weapns to the Nubians and teach them how to use them. Should be able provide a stiff defense against the Egyptians and allies even if Nubia loses.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am

Ralnis wrote:

Then I'll start selling weapns to the Nubians and teach them how to use them. Should be able provide a stiff defense against the Egyptians and allies even if Nubia loses.

Interesting idea. Just so you know, Nubia still isn’t exactly a unified entity, in case that wasn’t clear. Weapons sold to the Nubians today may be turned against P’kunk tomorrow.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:15 pm

Ralnis wrote:Then I'll start selling weapns to the Nubians and teach them how to use them. Should be able provide a stiff defense against the Egyptians and allies even if Nubia loses.

Interesting idea. Just so you know, Nubia still isn’t exactly a unified entity, in case that wasn’t clear. Weapons sold to the Nubians today may be turned against P’kunk tomorrow.

Ahh ok, so do I have info on which Nubian city-states support Inocryptos and who doesn't?

Also, my nation changed it's name to Mantu Olu with its capital being P'kunk. The Republic is in it's transition from city-state to nation-state with it controlling a couple provinces off the eastern shores of Lake Tanganyika.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Ralnis wrote:

Ahh ok, so do I have info on which Nubian city-states support Inocryptos and who doesn't?

Also, my nation changed it's name to Mantu Olu with its capital being P'kunk. The Republic is in it's transition from city-state to nation-state with it controlling a couple provinces off the eastern shores of Lake Tanganyika.

I haven’t gone as far as to create city-states, nope. Just something to keep in mind. Even those tribes that have turned to Mantu Olu for military aid in time of crisis may be suspicious of its expanding hold in their southern trade territories, and other such developments.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:38 pm

Ralnis wrote:Ahh ok, so do I have info on which Nubian city-states support Inocryptos and who doesn't?

I haven’t gone as far as to create city-states, nope. Just something to keep in mind. Even those tribes that have turned to Mantu Olu for military aid in time of crisis may be suspicious of its expanding hold in their southern trade territories, and other such developments.

That make's sense. Though I should try to alleviate fears those tribes have throughout the war. Maybe try to secure a formal alliance with a couple of them to allow me to supply with weapons on credit though I would think that's a stretch.
Last edited by Ralnis on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Skarten wrote:Perhaps I should use the confederation's soldiers as the foot man of the army and make sure my warriors are able to strike more damage.
Anyhow, some questions
what would the koshitu's pop Be at this time?
And of my city (Btw the name is hokkyo)
And the military numbers of both?
I think hokkyo's pop should be around 10k, seeing we have bronze age tech.

Probably a good plan. More meat for the meat-grinder; you’ll need it to counter the tribes the Kirochi have forced to fight for them.

Hmm. 10k is probably too high- remember, you have some Bronze Age technologies developed, not all of them. Primarily some smithing and farming, if I remember aright. Without sanitation, a code of laws, and so on, a large city if formed artificially will rapidly disintegrate. Even with the agrarian techniques you introduced, calorie production per laborer is still probably only barely above self-sufficiency, so city size is effectively limited by the feasibility of food imports.

I’d probably cap Hokkyo around 2k, with another 5k or so within the surrounding areas who swear allegiance to the Confederacy. Of that number you might rally a few dozen soldiers to war, and a thousand seasonal conscripts, depending on your military system and the political climate.

K.
But about the total pop of the koshitu?I know I only have access to the ones nearby (The others would be too far) but still.
Also, the fun part is that my title would fit well.
Shogun means something like "Chief Leader General against the barbarians".
Last edited by Skarten on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Tundra Terra wrote:Is there any possible room for me in this madness?

Certainly. Most of the world is untouched, a canvas awaiting only a painter.

Revlona wrote:Lol I didn't even see G's statement which I already know is BS brb

He seems to think that his Imperium of man is anywhere near Realistic

I have explained, in detail, the reasoning behind my dubious assessment of your character’s ability to manufacture cannons. If you have no further rebuttal beyond “that’s BS”, my point stands for itself.

Yeah sorry about that, the statement was un called for

But my old statements still stand, you know, the ones you dismissed out of hand
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Revlona wrote:
Certainly. Most of the world is untouched, a canvas awaiting only a painter.

I have explained, in detail, the reasoning behind my dubious assessment of your character’s ability to manufacture cannons. If you have no further rebuttal beyond “that’s BS”, my point stands for itself.

Alright, I've taken time to go back and reassess them, to be completely fair. I found three major arguments:

1) Five years is enough time to manufacture a cannon from first principles.

2) Robert was raised around guns.

3) Robert endeavored to learn as much as he could about guns while he was in the Imperium.

None of these seem to me convincing arguments, for reasons which should be apparent. Five years with even a few hundred men working around the clock does not equate to the mass manufacture of Late Medieval/Early Renaissance weapons without the most specific of knowledge and an existing infrastructure. Being raised around modern firearms, which are much removed from those of antiquity, is useful but ultimately merely helpful, not predicative. Robert could not have learned much about how to build firearms while in the Imperium because, frankly, nobody within a few hundred miles of the area he lived likely knew anything significant about how to build firearms.

I rest my case.

Earth Industries LLC
Secretary

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Industries LLC » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Hope this is still open, so I'll just leave this here.
If not, ignore and carry on I suppose.
Note: I am no longer Amish, this character is sort of a PoD version of me if I had remained so.
-
Full Name: Tristán W. Aresenault
-
-
Appearance: Tall, athletic and with French blood pumping through his veins, Tristán stands at an average 6'0" for his time. His face is decorated with a scraggly, unkempt brown beard and an large, ugly burn scar complimenting his left cheek. His eyes are bare brown without sparkle, a sign of his grayed outlook. Built like a working man due to his Amish lifestyle, Tristán spent most of his regular life living off the land. More often than not, he can be slotted wearing the traditional cotton tunic, straw cap, and suspended trousers paired with worn leather boots.
-
Height and Weight: 6'0", 190lbs
Religion: raised Amish
Field of Expertise: Amish/Naturalist living
-
Skills and Strengths: Outdoor work, simple construction, survivalism, negotiation
-
Weaknesses: Stubborn, black sheep, inferiority complex, social ineptitude
-
Where in the world are you landing?: Long Island,
Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire, USA

RP Sample: 4 paragraphs on mobile, essentially a non-canon prelude.

"Aye, Tristán! Hurry up with those planks!"
"Yes, sir, on me way!' Tristan W. Aresenault's voice was shaky as he rushed over to the towering frame of the new mill. Even as his lungs burned and his callused hands tore against unshaven wood, the young man couldn't help but admire what he and his town had been able to accomplish.
"Right then, stand them up near the stack there boy!"
As Wilfred S. Aresenault whipped together the skeleton of the main door, his son did as was ordered and layed out the planks.
"Excellent," Wilfred chuckled with a toothy grin, "That'll do for the day, me boy Your uncles and I will finish up the day here, you and your cousins head to the house and tend to your mothers."

Gleefully, Tristán looked over his work. 600 planks sawed and stacked. With a spring in his step the young man, 20 for the moment, walks back through his settlement to the main house. His family had established this complex in 1850, in central Ohio and have owned it, lived on it, and protected it ever since. The Aresenault property consisted of 6 square miles, 4 of which were dedicated to farmland, one of which to a forest, and the rest to the central houses. There were 5 homes, one for each branch of the family. Tristán's father Wilfred and his uncles Jean, Phillipe, Joseph, Gabríil each were the heads of their houses,
while Wilfred was the eldest, and so head of the family.

Besides the homes, there were 4 barns, five silos, a well, and a stable. The property featured a graveyard, well over a hundred years old, and a monument to the original men who founded the family's settlement. Tristán wasn't thinking about all that historical nonsense at the moment though. Tomorrow was his birthday and he was excited. Not just any birthday, however. Tristán was celebrating his 21st. At 21, it was his turn to start taking more responsibility from his father, to take his lead as head of the family. At least, of no one challenged his newfound authority. Cousin Dmitri might, he thought, but Dmitri was just hot-headed, jealous even. Still though, Tristán's good mood was unshakeable

"There he is!" Irene Aresenault's warm voice accompanied the wooden creak of the oak door perfectly as her son walked in.
"Mother," said Tristán in reply, giving her a hug. "Father says he'll be out for a while with my uncles continuing their work about the mill."
"Well then," the stout women replied, "It's a good thing I fixed you a meal before bed."
"Many thanks, mother," Tristán replied as he maneuvered through the house's furniture to the dining table. As he drank his soup, his mother Sat down too.
"So, son, how's the mill coming along?"
"Quite well, I'd say. I shaved plenty of planks and the roundel's frame is nearly complete. Should only be a month at most before we can move the grain into the structure."
"Well, that's excellent. Now, about tomorrow. I know there can't be any big celebration, but I've taken Castaue out of the stables so you can enjoy an early ride into town for a new saw."
"Whyt thank you mother!" [i]Noticing the time on the massive grandfather clock in the room, Tristán finished his soup and crept up the stairs, careful not to wake the baby twins. Ida and Ashley were fickle young babies. When he finally made it to his bed,
he rested, praying then falling asleep.

Tristán awoke in a pile of leaves and pine needles, the gentle caress of waves gracing his ears. Curious,
he thought.
EARTH INDUSTRIES, LLC
Greetings possible customer! I'm EILBOT, your guide to Earth Industries LLC!
EILBOT News Initiative:
Earth Industries, LLC now to serve MT nations. Admiral Reginald "Blueblood" Crowley, CEO of Earth Industries, LLC has reorganized the Industry Security Force into the Earth Industries Starforces!
EILBOT
Talk to me!
Stock Information: EIL- 308.84+12.17 (4.10%)
Contact Information
Contact us here, and our fast and friendly response team will answer your most intricate inquiries!
A 1.25 civilization according to this index.
Fleet girl: Chill Beats, LLC cover girl
fleet girl pin-up with company logo
IC flag/logo

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Earth Industries LLC wrote:Hope this is still open, so I'll just leave this here.
If not, ignore and carry on I suppose.
Note: I am no longer Amish, this character is sort of a PoD version of me if I had remained so.
-
Full Name: Tristán W. Aresenault
-
-
Appearance: Tall, athletic and with French blood pumping through his veins, Tristán stands at an average 6'0" for his time. His face is decorated with a scraggly, unkempt brown beard and an large, ugly burn scar complimenting his left cheek. His eyes are bare brown without sparkle, a sign of his grayed outlook. Built like a working man due to his Amish lifestyle, Tristán spent most of his regular life living off the land. More often than not, he can be slotted wearing the traditional cotton tunic, straw cap, and suspended trousers paired with worn leather boots.
-
Height and Weight: 6'0", 190lbs
Religion: raised Amish
Field of Expertise: Amish/Naturalist living
-
Skills and Strengths: Outdoor work, simple construction, survivalism, negotiation
-
Weaknesses: Stubborn, black sheep, inferiority complex, social ineptitude
-
Where in the world are you landing?: Long Island,
Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire, USA

RP Sample: 4 paragraphs on mobile, essentially a non-canon prelude.

"Aye, Tristán! Hurry up with those planks!"
"Yes, sir, on me way!' Tristan W. Aresenault's voice was shaky as he rushed over to the towering frame of the new mill. Even as his lungs burned and his callused hands tore against unshaven wood, the young man couldn't help but admire what he and his town had been able to accomplish.
"Right then, stand them up near the stack there boy!"
As Wilfred S. Aresenault whipped together the skeleton of the main door, his son did as was ordered and layed out the planks.
"Excellent," Wilfred chuckled with a toothy grin, "That'll do for the day, me boy Your uncles and I will finish up the day here, you and your cousins head to the house and tend to your mothers."

Gleefully, Tristán looked over his work. 600 planks sawed and stacked. With a spring in his step the young man, 20 for the moment, walks back through his settlement to the main house. His family had established this complex in 1850, in central Ohio and have owned it, lived on it, and protected it ever since. The Aresenault property consisted of 6 square miles, 4 of which were dedicated to farmland, one of which to a forest, and the rest to the central houses. There were 5 homes, one for each branch of the family. Tristán's father Wilfred and his uncles Jean, Phillipe, Joseph, Gabríil each were the heads of their houses,
while Wilfred was the eldest, and so head of the family.

Besides the homes, there were 4 barns, five silos, a well, and a stable. The property featured a graveyard, well over a hundred years old, and a monument to the original men who founded the family's settlement. Tristán wasn't thinking about all that historical nonsense at the moment though. Tomorrow was his birthday and he was excited. Not just any birthday, however. Tristán was celebrating his 21st. At 21, it was his turn to start taking more responsibility from his father, to take his lead as head of the family. At least, of no one challenged his newfound authority. Cousin Dmitri might, he thought, but Dmitri was just hot-headed, jealous even. Still though, Tristán's good mood was unshakeable

"There he is!" Irene Aresenault's warm voice accompanied the wooden creak of the oak door perfectly as her son walked in.
"Mother," said Tristán in reply, giving her a hug. "Father says he'll be out for a while with my uncles continuing their work about the mill."
"Well then," the stout women replied, "It's a good thing I fixed you a meal before bed."
"Many thanks, mother," Tristán replied as he maneuvered through the house's furniture to the dining table. As he drank his soup, his mother Sat down too.
"So, son, how's the mill coming along?"
"Quite well, I'd say. I shaved plenty of planks and the roundel's frame is nearly complete. Should only be a month at most before we can move the grain into the structure."
"Well, that's excellent. Now, about tomorrow. I know there can't be any big celebration, but I've taken Castaue out of the stables so you can enjoy an early ride into town for a new saw."
"Whyt thank you mother!" [i]Noticing the time on the massive grandfather clock in the room, Tristán finished his soup and crept up the stairs, careful not to wake the baby twins. Ida and Ashley were fickle young babies. When he finally made it to his bed,
he rested, praying then falling asleep.

Tristán awoke in a pile of leaves and pine needles, the gentle caress of waves gracing his ears. Curious,
he thought.

It certainly is- that’s why “Open” is still in the title :P

That application appears to be in order. Happy to have you, welcome!

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Revlona wrote:

Alright, I've taken time to go back and reassess them, to be completely fair. I found three major arguments:

3) Robert endeavored to learn as much as he could about guns while he was in the Imperium.

None of these seem to me convincing arguments, for reasons which should be apparent. Five years with even a few hundred men working around the clock does not equate to the mass manufacture of Late Medieval/Early Renaissance weapons without the most specific of knowledge and an existing infrastructure. Being raised around modern firearms, which are much removed from those of antiquity, is useful but ultimately merely helpful, not predicative. Robert could not have learned much about how to build firearms while in the Imperium because, frankly, nobody within a few hundred miles of the area he lived likely knew anything significant about how to build firearms.

I rest my case.

Hmm, I've gone back and have realized that my argument wasn't as good as i thought it was.

I concede the bombards.

How soon Until i can realistically build them?
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:23 pm

Revlona wrote:

I rest my case.

Hmm, I've gone back and have realized that my argument wasn't as good as i thought it was.

I concede the bombards.

Well, first and foremost, you need the infrastructure to support large-scale mining and smelting operations. That'll need a couple years of integrating tribes, training miners, scouting for resource deposits, and so on. Mainly you just need a large population to allow you to have the free laborers to support experimentation and fabrication efforts. Then you need to source sulfur and saltpeter for basic blackpowder, which if you know what to do, shouldn't take too long. I'm not acutely aware of any sulfur deposits in your neck of the woods, but there are certainly some down near Mantu Olu at least for trading if it comes to that. Lastly, the convention is that developing blackpowder through experimenting takes a timeskip.

So you could have bombards up and running in a decade or so, maybe a decade and a half, if you buckle down.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Revlona wrote:

I concede the bombards.

Well, first and foremost, you need the infrastructure to support large-scale mining and smelting operations. That'll need a couple years of integrating tribes, training miners, scouting for resource deposits, and so on. Mainly you just need a large population to allow you to have the free laborers to support experimentation and fabrication efforts. Then you need to source sulfur and saltpeter for basic blackpowder, which if you know what to do, shouldn't take too long. I'm not acutely aware of any sulfur deposits in your neck of the woods, but there are certainly some down near Mantu Olu at least for trading if it comes to that. Lastly, the convention is that developing blackpowder through experimenting takes a timeskip.

So you could have bombards up and running in a decade or so, maybe a decade and a half, if you buckle down.

Would you be willing to assume that some of this progress has already been made? As I haven't just started on the Bombards
Lover of doggos

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Revlona wrote:

Would you be willing to assume that some of this progress has already been made? As I haven't just started on the Bombards

Some progress, certainly. You have, after all, been working to gain laborers and outfit your troops. That's useful and transferable infrastructure.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:33 pm

Revlona wrote:

Some progress, certainly. You have, after all, been working to gain laborers and outfit your troops. That's useful and transferable infrastructure.

Alright, I shall strive to have howitzers before the Dark Realm meets the Imperium
Lover of doggos

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Can always trade for it since I've have some gunpowder production set up. Though it's still really, really small for what I want to do.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:46 pm

Ralnis wrote:Can always trade for it since I've have some gunpowder production set up. Though it's still really, really small for what I want to do.

Robert knows the Recipe for gunpowder, though not having to use it in so long he will need to experiment to jog his memory.

Though the extra gunpowder to our stock would be nice

Would you like some Catapults and Trebuchets instead of the bombards?
Lover of doggos

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Revlona wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Can always trade for it since I've have some gunpowder production set up. Though it's still really, really small for what I want to do.

Robert knows the Recipe for gunpowder, though not having to use it in so long he will need to experiment to jog his memory.

For sharing the trade concessions?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Revlona wrote:

For sharing the trade concessions?

Explain what you mean?
Lover of doggos

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Revlona wrote:
Ralnis wrote:For sharing the trade concessions?

Explain what you mean?

I share the Nubians trade leverages in exchange for helping the military support in stopping the Egyptians.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Explain what you mean?

I share the Nubians trade leverages in exchange for helping the military support in stopping the Egyptians.

sure
Lover of doggos

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Revlona wrote:

Same situation here once I get set up...G mentioned salty pete? Pfft...Saltpeter is the easiest to source from corpses, piss, certain animal dung, to some rare rock/sand formations. Sulfur is far more difficult on the other hand as it is only found in volcanic vents or deep underground wells (but that's not pure enough usually).
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Tundra Terra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Tundra Terra » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:06 am

Note: Name is fake except for one part, but the rest is as real as it gets.
Full Name: Vinius Klaus Silvernail
Appearance: Brown hair, white skin, hairy, half beard, and stocky to a point.
Height and Weight: 5'6'' 165lbs
Religion: Pago-Christian
Field of Expertise: Military History, Police Procedures, Survivalism, Modern and Medieval Weaponry, and lastly Explosives.
Skills and Strengths: Toughness, Hunter, Strategist, dabbled in Silver-Smith, Dog Trainer, dabbled in business ownership, and decent cook.
Weaknesses: Introvert, Stubborn, Laid Back, Cruel, and Cautious to a Fault.
Where in the world are you landing?: Helsinki, Finland
RP Sample:

Vinius had been in deep contemplation even as he pulled back the hammer and pulled the trigger. A growling crack followed the bullet as it tore through the air to on the target. Without any sound, the target fell on the ground and received another round from the long rifle. Even esteemed leaders need to sharpen their skills when danger is reality. The British according to various reports had restored the King's power and also Democratic influence on Europe. This will make his next moves more difficult in order to further secure his nation's future. The chill in the air was creeping on his toes and fingers while shadows stalked his halls.

Vinius took out a flask and a thermos to warm himself as the whiskey and the cocoa worked wonders. While his orders had been carried out the nation was gearing itself for war yet again as tanks rolled of the line. Rifles were being distributed to the locals and the military in case the call for conscription came to be. Emergency services and snow vehicles were revving up for the wintertime as has been traditionally harsh in the past since Yellowstone. Vinius took off his coat in the office and called for paper:

To Imperator Marco,

As i understand it you wish to see this conflict to restore Rome's old glories yes? I've come to see about your intentions towards my Coalition and its goals to owning the Baltic. As i understand it my realm lies beyond the Rhine and is therefore Germania to your people. Ive come to see if you would accept that be the line of territory between our nations in the future should you rise as the victor in this conflict as im sure your influence would be great indeed. So do we have a deal? everything to the West of the Rhein would be traditionally yours to use and everything East would be mine. Other continents are free reign for annexation of course. This is not to your disadvantage as im sure Coalition support whether in oil, material, economic, or military would speed along any goals you possess. If any of your people give you lip remind them of their use of foederati troops.

For the Iron Wolf,
Vinius Klaus.

To the Royal British Family,

It is good to hear that despite such different ruling ideologies we can reach an agreement for the good of our nations. My letter includes details of the proposition i am bringing before you. In short, we ask for your help in dealing with the Danish Sound. As you know since America's fall the Danish Lego market had crashed so low that they raised tariffs so high that my trade fleets are cut off and military armadas are unable to act in the world without violating and declaring war on them or technically you. Any action i have to make involve norwegian ports that are simply too exposed, expensive, or time taking. If you could mediate this conflict, our trade fleets and armadas could help each other in numerous ways. You need war machines, guns, and ships we could supply it. If you needed spices, honey products, and other manufactured goods we could also bring that too. If you cannot mediate then we will invade with our already standing forces and annex the Sound by force.
Also know this if you declare war on us our fleets are ready to intercept. We hope your decision leads to future peace.

For the Iron Wolf,
Vinius Klaus.
Last edited by Tundra Terra on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Status: Tundra is rocking with the Krieg...
We are a PMT Military and no We don't use NS stats.Why?
because..."WAR IS ETERNAL!!!"
"If bloodlust vikings, dorve tanks to school, had PMT-FT tech with Chaos -like fanaticism, this would be it."
-------------------------The Posthuman Coalition

─╤══̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╦︻ Put this in your sig if you are a war profiteer ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse