NATION

PASSWORD

NS Alternate WW2 (OOC)[OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:14 am

Imperium Norius wrote:Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: Imaginary Nation
Name of the nation you are playing as: República militar de Gran Colombia( or just Gran Colombia for short)
The following part is not for RL nations
Location (should be fairly detailed, but not too detailed, and cannot overlap with one of the NPCs): Controls the territory of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, southern Panama(Excluding the US owned Panama Canal)
Leader: Simon Bolivar II
Government type (roughly): Millitary Junta/Paternal Autocrats
Population: 76 Million
Army size (realistic!): 1.5 million active
History up to the war (briefly!): Throughout the early and mid 1920s, the northern states of South America were hit heavily by communist and nationalist uprisings, which brought many of them to the brink of collapse. the only state partially spared was Venezuela, which was able to fend of major rebellions due to outside support from western powers, in exchange for drilling rights in Venezuelan oil fields. However, after the discovery of a massive new petroleum deposit on the northern Venezuelan border in 1927, the current president, Juan Vicente Gomez, forced out many of the foreign nations and companies and began to exert power onto the neighboring states. His influence grew for many years, and he gained the support of both the people and military of his neighbors. In 1933, with overwhelming support by the populations of Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and southern panama, Gomez renamed himself Simon Bolivar II and declared the revival of Gran Colombia as a paternal autocrat state, run by himself and the high ranking military personnel of the nation. For the next 3 years, Bolivar and his "Consejo Superior" attempted(with mixed success) to reform the new nations industrial, millitary, scientific and agricultural sectors, while planning for the day Gran Colombia would begin their presence in the global community.

Population too high.

Atrat wrote:I think its about time for the USSR to invade somebody, Finland or even intervene in Asia

If not that, then its about time for a fascist/nationalist and democratic fight.

The USSR will probably wake up soon. And the Fascists and Democracies are working together. For now.

El Faso wrote:you know in the apps there's the "Military Size (realistic!):", so i was thinking what are roughly the sizes of the npc nations (im mostly interested in the US)?

Bigger than you. Don't attack. Ever.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Imperium Norius
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Imperium Norius » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:25 am

Yatzatz wrote:
Imperium Norius wrote:Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: Imaginary Nation
Name of the nation you are playing as: República militar de Gran Colombia( or just Gran Colombia for short)
Location (should be fairly detailed, but not too detailed, and cannot overlap with one of the NPCs): Controls the territory of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, southern Panama(Excluding the US owned Panama Canal)
Population: 76 Million
Army size (realistic!): 1.5 million active
History up to the war (briefly!): Throughout the early and mid 1920s, the northern states of South America were hit heavily by communist and nationalist uprisings, which brought many of them to the brink of collapse. the only state partially spared was Venezuela, which was able to fend of major rebellions due to outside support from western powers, in exchange for drilling rights in Venezuelan oil fields. However, after the discovery of a massive new petroleum deposit on the northern Venezuelan border in 1927, the current president, Juan Vicente Gomez, forced out many of the foreign nations and companies and began to exert power onto the neighboring states. His influence grew for many years, and he gained the support of both the people and military of his neighbors. In 1933, with overwhelming support by the populations of Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador and southern panama, Gomez renamed himself Simon Bolivar II and declared the revival of Gran Colombia as a paternal autocrat state, run by himself and the high ranking military personnel of the nation. For the next 3 years, Bolivar and his "Consejo Superior" attempted(with mixed success) to reform the new nations industrial, millitary, scientific and agricultural sectors, while planning for the day Gran Colombia would begin their presence in the global community.

Population too high.

Ah, big mistake on my part. Edited it to make it much more realistic, after doing a bit deeper research.

Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: Imaginary Nation
Population: 11 Million
Army size (realistic!): 75,000 active personel
Last edited by Imperium Norius on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:32 am

Great. Accepted.
Hi!
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:40 am

Imperium Norius wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:

Population too high.

Ah, big mistake on my part. Edited it to make it much more realistic, after doing a bit deeper research.

Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: Imaginary Nation

Yay another south american country.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Seeing as I have been stomped I'll just leave the RP. Sorry guys.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Atrat
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Atkemri wrote:Seeing as I have been stomped I'll just leave the RP. Sorry guys.

Sweet. I’ll take that as an abdication of Mali, Niger, and Mauritania. I’ll take the others if that’s cool too.

Thai-Viet Empire
Secretary

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thai-Viet Empire » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: NS nation
Name of the nation you are playing as: Thai-Viet Empire
Location (should be fairly detailed, but not too detailed, and cannot overlap with one of the NPCs): The location is Thailand mixed with Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam.
Leader: Thấy thế Premier
Government type (roughly): Communist
Population: 16 million
Army size (realistic!): 1 million
History up to the war (briefly!):

In the early 1930s fascism was on the rise. The British raj and The Dutch East Indies we’re planning to take over the Thai people. They invaded the Thai Viet Empire. Unfortunately the Thai had problem inside as well. The people revolt against monarchy and won. The British and Dutch pulled out and fascism was pulling in. The king was brutally shot and the new leader promised living space. The first two were the British Raj and The Dutch East Indies. So they decimated British Raj and The Dutch East Indies. The Allies demanded the countries freedom. A firm no happen. After the defeat the British Raj and The Dutch East Indies were annexed. The people felt that China had too much land. They used British Mayala for the joint invasion of China. The Chinese government surrendered quickly to the powers, but the British Mayala fell into despair. The guerlia was very effective and the city of Peking was restored.
Last edited by Thai-Viet Empire on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
This Nation doesn’t represent my political views

Korea

Atrat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Going quiet in Africa for a few in-game months unless i have a reason to deploy somewhere. Xcom you can have your two cruisers back

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:59 am

Has anyone noticed what just happened with France, Germany, and Italy?

You shouldn't, because of what I'm writing next.

Atrat wrote:

Sweet. I’ll take that as an abdication of Mali, Niger, and Mauritania. I’ll take the others if that’s cool too.

Nope. When a country wins a war, they don't just take everything. You can take some land, and force the Atkemrians out of the Algerian ruling council, but that's it.

Thai-Viet Empire wrote:Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: NS nation
Location (should be fairly detailed, but not too detailed, and cannot overlap with one of the NPCs): The location is Thailand mixed with Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam.
The people need more land. So they decimated Indonesia and Burma. The Allies demanded the countries freedom. A firm no happen. The main force was the British Raj. They used guerrlia war tactics making them impossible to root out. Later the joint invasion of China happen. The world is in huge shock.

Slight clarification of the history?
Last edited by Yatzatz on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi!

Thai-Viet Empire
Secretary

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Thai-Viet Empire » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:08 am

Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: NS nation

In the early 1930s fascism was on the rise. The British raj and The Dutch East Indies we’re planning to take over the Thai people. They invaded the Thai Viet Empire. Unfortunately the Thai had problem inside as well. The people revolt against monarchy and won. The British and Dutch pulled out and fascism was pulling in. The king was brutally shot and the new leader promised living space. The first two were the British Raj and The Dutch East Indies. So they decimated British Raj and The Dutch East Indies. The Allies demanded the countries freedom. A firm no happen. After the defeat the British Raj and The Dutch East Indies were annexed. The people felt that China had too much land. They used British Mayala for the joint invasion of China. The Chinese government surrendered quickly to the powers, but the British Mayala fell into despair. The guerlia was very effective and the city of Peking was restored.
This Nation doesn’t represent my political views

Korea

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:11 am

Thai-Viet Empire wrote:Will you be playing as your NS nation, an imaginary nation, or an RL nation?: NS nation

Wait, British Raj and Dutch East Indies annexed? By INDOCHINA?? No.
Hi!

Atrat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Atrat » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:48 am

Yatzatz wrote:Has anyone noticed what just happened with France, Germany, and Italy?

You shouldn't, because of what I'm writing next.

Atrat wrote:Sweet. I’ll take that as an abdication of Mali, Niger, and Mauritania. I’ll take the others if that’s cool too.

Nope. When a country wins a war, they don't just take everything. You can take some land, and force the Atkemrians out of the Algerian ruling council, but that's it.

The people need more land. So they decimated Indonesia and Burma. The Allies demanded the countries freedom. A firm no happen. The main force was the British Raj. They used guerrlia war tactics making them impossible to root out. Later the joint invasion of China happen. The world is in huge shock.

Slight clarification of the history?

Edited my post. If he wants to stay in he can rally a reunification of the principalities. Seeing that he admitted he was stomped and didn't even put up a fight, my explanation of rest of the war and the terms i gave them are generous when i could have just kept going. But I get it, I wouldn't have been able to annex those nations or maintain hold on them. But i annexed Mali, Mauritania, Niger, and Senegal because my troops moved in and fought for that.

Kawaii Seals
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Seals » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:27 am

Lol if Italy gets land taken I will actually giggle so freakin hard.
Hi there person looking at their object with glass! I'm Kawaii Seals, most times the Mediterranean Union in Role Plays on this website's forums.

Right now I'm at a break away from this website so please ask questions later
Thx, Kawaii Seals

I love Alternate History Roleplays and Real World Map Roleplays as well.

Im very active here as well but don't count me on it.

Weird Quotes I've Said
Kawaii Seals wrote:SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Kawaii Seals wrote:When you wanna take all dat SWEET OIL from the middle east but you know the USA will murder you

Kawaii Seals wrote:*Pokes it*

Yep its definitely dead.

Killed by a WW2 RP they say.

Imperium Norius
Bureaucrat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Imperium Norius » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:34 pm

well, looks like I never realized how tiny I am compared to Andsed. ho boy, I sure hope I don't screw up diplomacy, or else Gran Colombia is going to die. again.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Imperium Norius wrote:well, looks like I never realized how tiny I am compared to Andsed. ho boy, I sure hope I don't screw up diplomacy, or else Gran Colombia is going to die. again.

Well I decided to see how big I was and damm my land area is 3.4 million km. To compare India is 3.2 million km. :blink: Though I will most likely go for diplomacy before attacking someone so Gran Colombia will most likely not be attacked by Andsed unless they attack first.

Edit: Wait Actually it is around 2.8 million km sorry what I saw was 2.78 million km and I for some reason thought 2.780 oops. But still I have a massive land area.
Last edited by Andsed on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Northern Poland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Poland » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Imperium Norius wrote:well, looks like I never realized how tiny I am compared to Andsed. ho boy, I sure hope I don't screw up diplomacy, or else Gran Colombia is going to die. again.

Simon Bolivar Watches from the stars, Yes i know who he was, and he did have great ideals, RIp Gran Colombia, even though your borders were expanded beyond Colombia
Working On IC Post
Last edited by Northern Poland on Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Ok post up and in case you need to know Andsedia is my capital city and is located where the city of Valparaíso is.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Dolor Mortis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Dolor Mortis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Same
I use NS Stats because I haven't found the others!
James E. Jones, Ambassador to the WA
Me but older and wiser.
WIP

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:03 am

Hey Novus just a quick heads up I made a typo on the date on my last post. I typed in 11 but I meant for it to be 18 and since you included the date when you quoted my post I just wanted to let youn know Incase you want to change it.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Imperium Norius
Bureaucrat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Imperium Norius » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 am

Andsed wrote:Hey Novus just a quick heads up I made a typo on the date on my last post. I typed in 11 but I meant for it to be 18 and since you included the date when you quoted my post I just wanted to let youn know Incase you want to change it.

Ah thanks! Ill Change it Rn.

Kawaii Seals
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Seals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 am

when you wanna post but nothing even remotely exciting happens that mentions you or any of your allies.

Lol who are my allies?
Hi there person looking at their object with glass! I'm Kawaii Seals, most times the Mediterranean Union in Role Plays on this website's forums.

Thx, Kawaii Seals

Weird Quotes I've Said

Kawaii Seals wrote:When you wanna take all dat SWEET OIL from the middle east but you know the USA will murder you

Yep its definitely dead.

Kawaii Seals
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Seals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:11 am

When you wanna take all dat SWEET OIL from the middle east but you know the USA will murder you

Thx, Kawaii Seals

Weird Quotes I've Said

Yep its definitely dead.

Imperium Norius
Bureaucrat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Imperium Norius » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:32 am

But doesn't the area of Syria and Turkey have decent oil deposits? You could technically invest in your extraction programs if you're at peace, to access more of that SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS.

Kawaii Seals
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kawaii Seals » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 am

SWEET NECTAR OF THE GODS

Thx, Kawaii Seals

Weird Quotes I've Said

Yep its definitely dead.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:18 pm

fucking americans and their oil fetish
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents