NATION

PASSWORD

Star vs the Forces of Evil Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Favorite ship?

Starco (Star x Marco)
64%
StarTom (Star x Tom)
No votes
Kellco (Kelly x Marco)
No votes
Markapoo (Marco x Hekapoo
No votes
Marco's harem (Marco x everyone you want to ship him with)
29%
Jarco (Jackie x Marco)
7%
Tomco (Tom x Marco)
No votes
Manna (Marco x Janna)
No votes

Total votes : 14

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Star vs the Forces of Evil Thread

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Star vs the Forces of Evil (SVTFOE) is an U.S. animatd comedy-adventure-action series created by Daron Nefcy and runs on Disney XD.

The show follows the adventures of Star Butterfly (voiced by Eden Sher), the young turbulent heir to the royal throne in the dimension of Mewni, who is sent to Earth so she can complete her education and learn to be a worthy princess, and Marco Diaz (Adam McArthur), a human teenager who becomes her roommate and best friend, as they live their daily lives, go on adventures in other dimensions, and try to prevent the evil Ludo (Alan Tudyk) and his minions from stealing Star's magic wand.

Star Butterfly is a magical princess from the dimension of Mewni, and the heir to the royal throne of the Butterfly Kingdom. As per tradition, she is given her family's family heirloom wand on her 14th birthday, but after she accidentally sets fire to the family castle, her parents decide that a safer option is to send her to Earth as a foreign exchange student, so she can continue her magic training there. She befriends Marco Diaz and lives with his family while attending Echo Creek Academy. Star and Marco must deal with everyday school life while protecting Star's wand from falling into the hands of Ludo, a villain from Mewni who commands a group of monsters. Star and the folks from Mewni are able to travel across dimensions using "dimensional scissors" that can open portals.

literally copy & pasted most of this from Wikipedia. I'm a fan but a lazy one.

Today (March 3rd) the episodes The Bogbeast of Boggabah &Total Eclipsa the Moon aired, kicking off the second half of season 3.

To any fan who is out there and wants to talk with other fans about characters, episodes etc., don't be shy to post here and give your opinion. Will try my hardest to reguraly make new polls, ideas send by telegram are appreciated.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPETS! FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN. THE NAME IS BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!
[_★_] Join the revolution!
Feel free to telegram me!

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:44 pm

Definitely Star as my favorite character. I simply love her personality - happy, cheerful, outgoing... doesn't really care about what others think of her. I love how people bring her down and she's oblivious to them. :P I have a few characters in my Factbook based on her, and her personality.

With that said, * checks calendar * it's been weeks since I last saw an episode...

Moving on to the next point, I love that one of the villains is actually a literal chicken. Just the mere sight of an oversized chicken fighting Marco and Star is pretty amusing. :lol:
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:45 pm

Valentine Z wrote:Definitely Star as my favorite character. I simply love her personality - happy, cheerful, outgoing... doesn't really care about what others think of her. I love how people bring her down and she's oblivious to them. :P I have a few characters in my Factbook based on her, and her personality.

With that said, * checks calendar * it's been weeks since I last saw an episode...

Moving on to the next point, I love that one of the villains is actually a literal chicken. Just the mere sight of an oversized chicken fighting Marco and Star is pretty amusing. :lol:

You all catched up though?

Edit: Star is my favorite as well. She's just too adorable.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPETS! FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN. THE NAME IS BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!

Pilarcraft
Senator

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:46 pm

I've been waiting for a long time for this.

I'm waiting for the new episode (that comes tomorrow, if I am not mistaken)

EDIT: Favorite character, ironically, is Jackie (especially her season 1/2 self), with Eclipsa as the ever favorite villainess (or is she?)
Last edited by Pilarcraft on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:48 pm

Pilarcraft wrote:I've been waiting for a long time for this.

They will air the new episodes the coming weeks on saturday. But to get the English version (i live in the Netherlands) i go to either kisscartoon or kimcartoon to watch.

EDIT: Don't think she's a villian, just misunderstood. Kinda like Ice-King from Adventure Time, but maybe not as tragic.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Mega Mexico wrote:

They will air the new episodes the coming weeks on saturday. But to get the English version (i live in the Netherlands) i go to either kisscartoon or kimcartoon to watch.

Same. I mean, I do feel guilty about it some times, but there's no way for me to watch the english versions where I live. and I absolutely have to watch them. Damn quick addiction smh
Led by The Triumvirate.
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Pilarcraft wrote:
Mega Mexico wrote:

Same. I mean, I do feel guilty about it some times, but there's no way for me to watch the english versions where I live. and I absolutely have to watch them. Damn quick addiction smh

Don't feel guilty about it dude. The Walt Disney Company made a global revenue of over 55 billlion U.S. dollar last year, they can afford a few people who live outside the English speaking world and still want to view the original, cuase let's face it: most voice dubs suck.

Sidenote: who is the person that voted for Buff Frog in poll? Just asking.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Mega Mexico wrote:

Sadly, not yet... I'm going to binge watch from Ep. 1 all over. :P
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Mega Mexico wrote:

Sadly, not yet... I'm going to binge watch from Ep. 1 all over. :P

Good luck comrade! I also like to note that your flag seemed familiar to me as it does resemble Star's wand, or at least gives me a feeling of "hey I recognise that sh*t."

could've used "familiarity" but I already did earlier in the sentence and I don't want to come of as more of an idiot then I actually am lol
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Mega Mexico wrote:
Good luck comrade! I also like to note that your flag seemed familiar to me as it does resemble Star's wand, or at least gives me a feeling of "hey I recognise that sh*t."

could've used "familiar" but I already did earlier in the sentence and I don't want to come of as more of an idiot then I actually am lol

Ahh the flag! Yeah, some inspiration from the wand... Actually, you should check out Alanis Star! That puppet of mine follows the wand's apparance a little bit more?
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Valentine Z wrote:
Mega Mexico wrote:

could've used "familiarity" but I already did earlier in the sentence and I don't want to come of as more of an idiot then I actually am lol

Ahh the flag! Yeah, some inspiration from the wand... Actually, you should check out Alanis Star! That puppet of mine follows the wand's apparance a little bit more?

Ok that's pretty much a copyright violation lol. But yeah that does have an even bigger resemblance.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:31 am

EDIT: Favorite character, ironically, is Jackie (especially her season 1/2 self), with Eclipsa as the ever favorite villainess (or is she?)

So tell me, what we're your thoughts on the latest episodes? Enjoyed what they did with Eclipsa?

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:52 am

1- I kept asking myself "Why is Star acting like more of a brat than usual?"
At the end, I finally got it.

2- Meteora's love for metal comes from her mother, it seems.

3- Eclipsa keeps rising in the list of my favorite characters. Sarcastic, fucking manipulative (and let's face it, not creepy Toffee manipulative), and

4- "I never learned magic without a wand". I call bullshit XD

5- Is the Commission acting outside of Moon's orders now? I wonder what that's all about, to be honest. if she never knew where the archives were and the Rest of the commission just fucking ran towards where it was... something's fishy.

God I can't wait until the next episode.
Led by The Triumvirate.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:00 am

Pilarcraft wrote:
1- I kept asking myself "Why is Star acting like more of a brat than usual?"
At the end, I finally got it.

2- Meteora's love for metal comes from her mother, it seems.

3- Eclipsa keeps rising in the list of my favorite characters. Sarcastic, fucking manipulative (and let's face it, not creepy Toffee manipulative), and

4- "I never learned magic without a wand". I call bullshit XD

5- Is the Commission acting outside of Moon's orders now? I wonder what that's all about, to be honest. if she never knew where the archives were and the Rest of the commission just fucking ran towards where it was... something's fishy.

God I can't wait until the next episode.

So about your 4th point.

Eclipsa is pretty young, just think about it. She can't be more then 30 at the very most. It's possible that due to both her age and the fact she wanted to have a more inclusive society for both Mewmans and monsters (she married one for f*ck sake), her training was never properly finished.

On your 5th point: I do believe that the High Commision is covering something up. Think about it: Rombulus said in Monster Bash that Star let "the most dangerous monster in Mewman history" escape, meaning that he knows about Meteora, but in this episode we learn that Moon didn't believe she existed. So that raises the question; who's Festivia and how did she end up in this?
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:05 am

1- Yeah. it is true that Eclipsa is, all things considered, either really young or just unnaturally young-looking (dark magic?) but think about it, from what we know about her, based on everything we've heard from others (two of them, mind you, are basically god-tier powerful.) she's one of the, if not the most powerful entities to hold magic. On the other hand, we know she had already started creating spells with a flair of drama, spells that were literally locked for being powerful after she got erased.
That level of power tends to belong to geniuses. If Star could learn wandless magic, at least some level of it, at her teens, So could Eclipsa. Which is why I think the villain fight, if one ends up happenning, is gonna be an interesting one.

2- Yeah. Something's fishy.
Led by The Triumvirate.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:09 am

She said to Moon in Moon the Undaunted that she too lost her mother at a young age, thus she became queen, most likley as a teenager. She's powerfull, just like my least favorite cat ever told us in season 2, but that doesn't mean she has learned everything their is to know about using magic.

Anyone else, currently browsing through this thread and who has watched the show, has anything to contribute that is on-topic?
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bearon Uncensored
Envoy

Founded: Feb 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon Uncensored » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:03 pm

I tend to side with Pilar on the topic of Eclipsa's magical abilities. If you're smart you don't reveal your true capabilities.

Side note, I'm so glad there's a SvFoE thread to post in now. I've been waiting for one to pop up.
Last edited by Bearon Uncensored on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:21 pm

Bearon Uncensored wrote:I tend to side with Pilar on the topic of Eclipsa's magical abilities. If you're smart you don't reveal your true capabilities.

Side note, I'm so glad there's a SvFoE thread to post in now. I've been waiting for one to pop up.

I can see why the two of you would believe that but I still don't think Eclipsa is going to be a villian.

Also, we're you the one who voted for Moon in the poll? Just asking.

Edit: You're welcome :) lol
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bearon Uncensored
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon Uncensored » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:44 am

Mega Mexico wrote:
Bearon Uncensored wrote:I tend to side with Pilar on the topic of Eclipsa's magical abilities. If you're smart you don't reveal your true capabilities.

I can see why the two of you would believe that but I still don't think Eclipsa is going to be a villian.

Also, we're you the one who voted for Moon in the poll? Just asking.

Edit: You're welcome :) lol

Yeah I voted for Moon. I'm very sympathetic of the position she was placed in and can see myself making a lot of the same decisions.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:10 pm

1- Seriously, the Box is funny.
2- Called it. The trial was a sham
3- Eclipsa is awesome. It's kinda funny how, knowing it wasn't a legit trial, she actually admitted to a lot of not-so-innocent stuff, and nobody even cared. "Oh, there were a lot of eviler stuff I didn't even write on this" "ok but not important is she your daughter or not"
4- We honestly should have seen Star not being from Eclipsa's family coming. if Marco, a person who's not even from Mewnie, could use magic with the wand, then is it that weird that Star and her family could, actually, become the OP weremoth hybrids they are, after so many years around the possible God of Magic? (Also, we better get more about Glossaryck. I wonder where he is now)
5- Star running away at that last scene... it almost broke my heart to be honest. I'm gonna bet she'll try to fucking find Meteora next.

1- Oh my. Ludo's parents are fucking creepy
2- Ok who sent the Scissors to Dennis? it sure as fuck wasn't Ludo. so... who?
3- Ok hold on, The eagle and the Spider are both with Dennis now.
4- Oh my, Ludo is fucking creepy
5- Ok, so maybe every Avarious is fucking creepy
6- "Hello, star and Marco" sounded much more sinister when we didn't know the context"
7- What the fuck happened to The Bird? hold the fuck up are the two animals manifestations of Ludo's obsessions or sth?

Overall, am I the only one who thinks that SvtFoE has been getting progressively creepier and creepier as time as went on? Seriously, Ludo's becoming more and more creepy as time has went on (think about it.), and that Toffee fiasco, while cartoonish in season one, because extremely scary by the end of Battle for Mewnie. And now we have a Mad Ludo and Meteora.
Led by The Triumvirate.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:40 am

Pilarcraft wrote:
1- Seriously, the Box is funny.
2- Called it. The trial was a sham
3- Eclipsa is awesome. It's kinda funny how, knowing it wasn't a legit trial, she actually admitted to a lot of not-so-innocent stuff, and nobody even cared. "Oh, there were a lot of eviler stuff I didn't even write on this" "ok but not important is she your daughter or not"
4- We honestly should have seen Star not being from Eclipsa's family coming. if Marco, a person who's not even from Mewnie, could use magic with the wand, then is it that weird that Star and her family could, actually, become the OP weremoth hybrids they are, after so many years around the possible God of Magic? (Also, we better get more about Glossaryck. I wonder where he is now)
5- Star running away at that last scene... it almost broke my heart to be honest. I'm gonna bet she'll try to fucking find Meteora next.

1- Oh my. Ludo's parents are fucking creepy
2- Ok who sent the Scissors to Dennis? it sure as fuck wasn't Ludo. so... who?
3- Ok hold on, The eagle and the Spider are both with Dennis now.
4- Oh my, Ludo is fucking creepy
5- Ok, so maybe every Avarious is fucking creepy
6- "Hello, star and Marco" sounded much more sinister when we didn't know the context"
7- What the fuck happened to The Bird? hold the fuck up are the two animals manifestations of Ludo's obsessions or sth?

Overall, am I the only one who thinks that SvtFoE has been getting progressively creepier and creepier as time as went on? Seriously, Ludo's becoming more and more creepy as time has went on (think about it.), and that Toffee fiasco, while cartoonish in season one, because extremely scary by the end of Battle for Mewnie. And now we have a Mad Ludo and Meteora.

Butterfly Trap
The moment they brought up that box, I knew what we we're getting. I also loved how Star made a callback to Sleepover. The trail was clearly a sham by the High Commision and the double cross by the Butterfly's (Can Moon and Star actually call themselves that anymore?) was fantastic. I felt so bad for Star at the end. She knows Ecplipsa didn't do anything that made her deserve being:
a. Trapped in crystal.
b. Seperated from her daughter, who then had to live without a family.
c. Being rememberd as the "Queen of Darkness".

sidenote: we haven't seen Glossaryck in a couple of episodes and I wonder why he never said anything about the conspiracy. He was either unaware of Festivia not being Eclipsa's real daughter, was in on the whole thing or just didn't care. Probably the last one.

Ludo, where art Thou?
So we learned more about Ludo and his family. Apparently Spider and Bird had been hiding in Dennis closet, which is weird on it's own. His parents suck, suprise. We also learned you can locate where the owner of a dimensional scissor is by putting it in boiling water, have a book that contains every dimension sorted by colour an then see what colour the water becomes. Ludo actually lost his sanity; I thought he already did but apparently there was much worse. The entire scene between Dennis and those trash versions of his parents was silly to the extreme; I lost it when he dunked that basketbal. Now Dennis will probably stand up to his parents, backed by a giant falcon and spider.

I think the reason Ludo kept those trash versions of his parents was becuase, while "brave" enough to walk away from home, he never actually faced them. He was probably gathering the courage to do so with these surrogates; but he failed in doing so. Now he has seen Dennis, the only member of his family who actually thinks highly of him, stood up to those surrogates, he feels confident in going after his main targets: Star and Marco.

EDIT: we're all so fucked.
And yes, this Disney XD, animated show aimed for children is getting more and more creepy and disturbing by the episode, and i love every last second of it.

Next episodes:
Is Another Mystery(Buff Frog, maybe?) & Marco jr. (Oh uh)

edit: 17-3-2018 just now realised I fucked up. kill me now pls
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:22 am, edited 6 times in total.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:20 am

Alright everyone, new episodes released today. Bit slow paced/sorta filler though there are some things that will, probably, be important later on.

First, Is Another Mystery
So what, exatcly, did make Buffrog and the rest of his village (don't know if they account fot the entire Monster population) force to leave Mewni? My best guess is the incident at the party in Monster Bash but that seems like a bit of a stretch. Yeah sure it more then likley triggerd some anti-monster sentiments among Mewmans but enough to make them leave the dimension? Sad to see Bufffrog leave of course. I wished Marco was there to say goodbye.

Plus, I liked the moment Star and Tom had at the end.

"Did I do beter then Marco?" That sentence can be taken out of context, really bad.

Marco Jr.
Once the episode began and I saw the decorations I knew what was up. When I first saw the title of the episode, I thought Marco & Starco would babysit togheter or something like that. Still enough Starco though:

"Oh Marco, you're beautiful again." - Star Butterfly
Plus the fact she anwsered all 200 questions about him perfect enough to turn him back in his old self again.
Starco for he win!
That whole cancerous portait of Marco was terrifying enough, didn't have to see my 2nd favorite character of the show turn into it. Like holy sh*t that was creepy.

The episode was also a sad reminder that Marco and his parents haven't seen each other in a while, which made me feel pretty down. I wonder how big a deal the baby is gonna be in the future though.

Next epsiodes:
Skooled! (yes the exclamtion mark is a part of the title, what did you expect?) & Booth Buddies (wtf?)

Discuss my pretties! Discuss!

I' an idiot leave alone.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bearon Uncensored
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon Uncensored » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Will probably catch up with it today or tomorrow. Binging some anime series and finishing "The Bridge on the River Kwai" tonight.
Last edited by Bearon Uncensored on Fri May 25, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freezic Vast
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freezic Vast » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 pm

When I watched Gravity Falls Dipper was my favorite instead of Mabel. Now though, it seems the tables have turned and the more energetic and optimist of the two (Being Star instead of Marco) instead of the more serious and down to earth character. And their Both Disney shows, double awesome.
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like football, baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. I'm bi and conservative.
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Tired, and bored, need sleep.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:58 am

Freezic Vast wrote:When I watched Gravity Falls Dipper was my favorite instead of Mabel. Now though, it seems the tables have turned and the more energetic and optimist of the two (Being Star instead of Marco) instead of the more serious and down to earth character. And their Both Disney shows, double awesome.

Star has been my favorite since episode 1, Marco always on a solid 2nd. latley, however, with the new progress made in the show, Eclipsa is really starting to climb up to third, which was formally held by Toffee. I still like Dipper over Mabel when it comes to Gravity Falls though.

Even when Bill Cipher rules all

Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Bye.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction