NATION

PASSWORD

Jupiter Pact Applications [Open, OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Jupiter Pact Applications [Open, OOC]

Postby Siberai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:37 am

Recognizing the need for members, the Pact High Council has begun efforts to recruit willing/worthy Monarchies under our wing, organic or otherwise. Due to the nature of this Pact, you will need to heed a few rules, posted below.

1. You MUST be a Monarchy.
2. The Pact accepts monarchies of all different tech levels.
3. We are called 'The Bad Guys' for a reason. We ignore international law. Be prepared to kill a few thousand civilians.
4. Yes, we do have a discord. It's in our World Factbook.
5. The Region we occupy is the Siberaian Galactic Filament
6. We elect Pact Officers. We need 3 more, so I will provide a Officer Application Sheet.
7. Have fun! We're very nice people OOC.
8. We're anti-communist and anti-fascist. Do NOT come to us if you are either of the two.

That being said, you may be wondering: "Do you have Regional RPs?" Yes. We have multiple. They will be linked in the Discord. Keep in mind that we do not allow rambunctious or rule-breaking behaviour, and will not hesitate to eject you or ask you to leave. Further Inquiries shall be sent to Hinodia.

General Application:
Code: Select all
IC Nation Name:
Type of Monarchy:
Tech Level:
Are you willing to participate in wars?:
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?:
Do you Support Communism IC?:

Officer Applications:
Code: Select all
[b]IC Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Reason for Application:[/b]
[b]What will your bring to the Pact?:[/b]
[b]Are you willing to abide by our rules?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any experience in this field?:[/b]
[b]Office Name?:(What you want your office to be named)[/b]
[b]Do you support Vampires?:[/b]

Barred Nations:
None so far
Last edited by Siberai on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 am

*idubbbz clapping*
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 am

Tagging this, as an officer.
The Empire of Hinomoto"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:33 am

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:*idubbbz clapping*

*Drags you out*
No.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 am

Also, to any newcomers here, we’re not all bad guys here. After all, that term is subjective as all hell at that point, given our opposition paints themselves as heroes while often causing as much collateral human damage as we do and disregarding international law even more frequently than we do.
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Tag, and also, it’s about time we grow

I’m looking at u Exodia!
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Hinodia wrote:Also, to any newcomers here, we’re not all bad guys here. After all, that term is subjective as all hell at that point, given our opposition paints themselves as heroes while often causing as much collateral human damage as we do and disregarding international law even more frequently than we do.

Not to mention accepting psychotic dictatorships into their alliance while claiming to be ‘democratic’ and bad RP
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:03 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:*idubbbz clapping*

*Drags you out*
No.

:clap:
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:19 pm

best region
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:24 pm

RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Yo! We got featured! https://www.nationstates.net/page=world

We know, we know. It may help our numbers for right now, but we do need active recruitment to compete here.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Hinodia wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Yo! We got featured! https://www.nationstates.net/page=world

We know, we know. It may help our numbers for right now, but we do need active recruitment to compete here.

Yeah, we need to start advertising in some way
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 pm

Hinodia wrote:Also, to any newcomers here, we’re not all bad guys here. After all, that term is subjective as all hell at that point, given our opposition paints themselves as heroes while often causing as much collateral human damage as we do and disregarding international law even more frequently than we do.

Sorry for posting here, but what do you mean? Plus, Kendor will still condemn Atkemri's use of chemical weapons and nukes, and we tried to do little collateral damage as possible.
Aureumterra wrote:

Not to mention accepting psychotic dictatorships into their alliance while claiming to be ‘democratic’ and bad RP

Why do you use NS stats for that. It's almost completely unrealistic. Plus, is my RP really that bad to you?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Lethen Empire wrote:best region

Since when is Jupiter Pact a region? Also, I'm kinda sorta neutral (in AA only because I bare IC grudge against Christiandom). So here you go *gives a bottle of champagne*
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Eclius wrote:

Since when is Jupiter Pact a region? Also, I'm kinda sorta neutral (in AA only because I bare IC grudge against Christiandom). So here you go *gives a bottle of champagne*

JP was always a region, check the OP, It’s called Siberaian Galactic Filament
Last edited by Aureumterra on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Eclius wrote:

If you actually read the first post...
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Eclius wrote:Since when is Jupiter Pact a region? Also, I'm kinda sorta neutral (in AA only because I bare IC grudge against Christiandom). So here you go *gives a bottle of champagne*

JP was always a region, check the OP, It’s called Siberaian Galactic Filament

I thought the region was called Jupiter Pact.......anyhow, have some champagne, congrats I guess.
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Sorry for posting here, but what do you mean? Plus, Kendor will still condemn Atkemri's use of chemical weapons and nukes, and we tried to do little collateral damage as possible.

You weren't really the subject of that, I suppose.

As for what I mean, well, you said it yourself. Nations like Atkemri and Exodia throw around WMD's like confetti, and they still try to make themselves out to be heroes and champions of justice rather than violators of international law. Save for anything RoC ever does, we're fairly compliant with international law by comparison. The only time we've ever used WMDs was in retaliation to Atkemri's chemical weapons attacks and Xanadaria's tomfuckery in the Hongchanese War.
Last edited by Hinodia on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:32 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Not to mention accepting psychotic dictatorships into their alliance while claiming to be ‘democratic’ and bad RP

Why do you use NS stats for that. It's almost completely unrealistic. Plus, is my RP really that bad to you?

That was directed to the guys who drop FOABS every time they’re losing, you know who I mean
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Shut up or i'll take away your positions.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Eclius wrote:Also, I'm kinda sorta neutral (in AA only because I bare IC grudge against Christiandom).

Ironically, Christiandom is the only nation in the JP that Exodia will refuse to attack.

None of the other AA members are bound by this, meaning they can attack him, but I’ll still hate it, both OOCly and ICly.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Eclius wrote:Also, I'm kinda sorta neutral (in AA only because I bare IC grudge against Christiandom).

Ironically, Christiandom is the only nation in the JP that Exodia will refuse to attack.

None of the other AA members are bound by this, meaning they can attack him, but I’ll still hate it, both OOCly and ICly.

I'm pretty sure Blodrike isn't involved. Also, ironically, I refuse to attack any Jupiter members side from Christiandom. I mean, who knows, I might actually end up being friend with Christiandom, that's, if they are willing to be diplomatic.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Hinodia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Sorry for posting here, but what do you mean? Plus, Kendor will still condemn Atkemri's use of chemical weapons and nukes, and we tried to do little collateral damage as possible.

As for what I mean, well, you said it yourself. Nations like Atkemri and Exodia throw around WMD's like confetti, and they still try to make themselves out to be heroes and champions of justice rather than violators of international law. Save for anything RoC ever does, we're fairly compliant with international law by comparison. The only time we've ever used WMDs was in retaliation to Atkemri's chemical weapons attacks and Xanadaria's tomfuckery in the Hongchanese War.

Since when did I “throw around WMDs like confetti”? I get Atkemri and we’re not proud of that, but me?
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Anyway, my RP for the Angel's Alliance is up: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=436012
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:46 pm

Hinodia wrote:

Eh, trying to cut down on my usage now. Eclius is the only nation I'll gas the shit outta at this point.
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates