NATION

PASSWORD

Mystery on the Cross Continental Express (OOC, Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Mystery on the Cross Continental Express (OOC, Signups)

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Dear Valued Investor:

Being one of our most valued customers and loyal investors, you have been invited to our newly finished cross-continental rail line. In recent years, we have decided that the market needs a revival. What would be the best way to get across the country but in the luxury of a train? Cars are costly, and risk leaving you stranded on the side of a dusty road far from civilization. Aeroplanes are noisy, cold, and bumpy. Instead, cross the American continent from the metropolis of NYC to the doorsteps of San Francisco in comfort and convenience by train.

Your accommodations will be your own residential train car. Each car is equipped with 3 residential rooms and 1 bathroom. The total number of residential cars is 8. A bathroom has a stand-up shower with hot water, a sink, and a toilet. Inside your room, you will be given a bunk bed and you will be staying with one other person of your choice. You will have a lamp, a table, and a window to view one of the fastest and beautiful traveling landscapes you will ever see. There is one restaurant car where 4 meals will be served per day. A hot breakfast, a savory lunch, a lovely dinner, and a sweet dessert. There is also a lounging car for all of your relaxation needs. There are many tables with many board games. There are gambling tables and card games of the sort. If you're not much into game playing, there are instruments all for your use, and if none of that interests you just go talk to someone or read a book from a selection of thousands from our bookshelves. Even take the books you read with you whenever you leave!

As a special courtesy, all costs have already been paid for by the company. We have strived to give the definition to luxurious travel, and you, a valued investor will be one of the only 30 people to have the honor of this maiden voyage. With all costs covered, there is little reason not to attend. As a participant in this truly special journey, your name will be published in the paper along with your company, so you will certainly gain fame back home. Thank you for your interest and your consideration!

Sincerely,

Travis Johnes
CEO of NANR

OOC

NANR= North American National Railways

Welcome one and all to the Mystery on the Cross Continental Express. You are here, or at least have read this far because you are either really interested in the premise or have read the masterpiece by Agatha Christie, Murder on the Orient Express. Of course, this is not a direct copy and has multiple aspects changed so that it fits inside of the RP format.

The plot of the story is as follows: There is a stretch between the end of Kentucky and the middle of Nevada where there are minimal to no refueling stations. These rare refilling stations are completely and totally isolated from the outside world and small due to budget cuts and its need to be rushed. Every single one of the stops will take around 5 hours of in-game time. I will announce each stop and each continuation of the ride.

In the stretch, a murder happens. Residents are to live their lives in fear, and to either help with the investigation or be a silent antagonist. This is purely your decision, just don’t be too much of an arse and don’t god mode. Do whatever you can to fulfill your character's role, just don’t cheat!

On the train there are 2 conductors, one will be played by me. There will also be 3 policemen, which will just be NPCs if they are not taken. Then 5 attendants, also to be NPCs if not taken. These have individual jobs, like cook or just room attendant.

The Roleplay will start at New York Station until everyone in the RP replies at least once. As soon as this happens, we will do a bit of a time skip to the first stop (out of 3) in Kentucky. This is when the announcement of the long stretch will happen, and lots of conservation acts will be put in to place. Here, we can start a bit of drama and see if anyone wants to get off! Of course, if they do decide that they want to get off, that's a goodbye to their vacation days. Keep in mind they've already been on the train for a few days now.

IC Exposition

July 16th, 1956. 2:00 PM, Monday

The first conductor heads into the engine room. This was nerve-racking. The first travel was going to be the hardest. They have no confirmation from the office back home that this was going to succeed, basically being left in the cold as to whether this would work or not. The company is basically basing their whole business succeeding on this. After all, without this boost, the whole market might go down the drain. Might as well go out with a bang if you know you're going to go out, right? He pulls some levers and presses some buttons, and the engine roars to life.

The train horn sounds. Many people in suits start boarding on the fourth train car down from the engine room dragging their luggage along with them. Once everyone has entered, and he is given a go by the other conductor he pulls the acceleration lever. The second conductor jumps the engine room and sits on the back seat. No work really needs to be done until they get a bit further down the rails.

Everything is smooth sailing. The only thing the two conductors are nervous about is the gigantic stretch of minimal stops. The company decided not to tell the passengers, and just pass it off as a part of the experience. The train accelerates faster and faster. Many people are standing at the train stop cheering it on, in fact, he could even see the CEO, Travis Johnes looking on at them. There was so much risk in this, but so much reward if it succeeds. If he fails at this, his career will end from pure shaming of the company on him. The train stop eventually becomes a speck in the distance, and they are on their way.

Secrets

In this RP, a mechanic called secrets will be introduced. Those of you with discord will all be entered into a randomizing machine, which then after that I will pick up to 7 people (scaling down if needed). These 7 people will be given exclusive secrets that will be worked into their personality. One of the 7 secrets will be the personality trait of being the murderer.

The secrets will be dished out approximately the day before the RP starts, and the time will be extended if needed more time to rework the personality. If you message anyone about the secret, you will be instantly removed from the roleplay and acted as if killed inside of the RP. There will also be a detective role given to a random resident. This will be revealed quickly, but also provides some good tension between the murderer and the players.

Tip if you do learn about one of the secrets: Forget about it. Do not mention it to anyone else. If you think you have solved the mystery, then use your characters knowledge to tell the investigator. You are not omnipotent.

Rules:
1. Thou shalt have no other OP before me (Don't godmode.)
2. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor (Don't attention whore)
3. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thine neighbor (Don't flame)
4. Thou shall respect thine OP and Co-OP (Respect the OP and Co-OP/s)
5. Don't defy the laws of physics. Don't do it. Don't teleport. Teleporting is bad. I can make an entire paragraph out of making a sandwich, you can make a paragraph out of waking up and doing your morning routine.

Q: I am new, can I still join and not get bullied for my style?
A: Yes! Of course! We are always welcoming new people, and this RP is a bit more laid back then a lot of the ones you will see out there. I do recommend that you type over a paragraph for each one of your replies.

Q: I need a bit more explanation on the secret thing. What can I do to get that?
A: Come into Discord and ask. If you have any suggestions about it, go ahead and tell me those too!

Q: Why does there seem to be a lack of information on here?
A: Because I'm still somewhat working out all of the kinks of this OP

Q: When will the IC come in?
A: Whenever I damn feel like it, thank you. No, it'll be in once all of the residential slots are filled alongside one of each of the other roles, OR within a weeks time.

Q: (Incoming)
A: (Subsequently incoming)

Please explain in the most detail you can. The more detail you have, the more respect I have for you and the more chance you have of getting accepted. REMOVE THE PARENTHESES WHENEVER APPLYING!
Sign-ups:

Code: Select all
NS Name:

IC Name:
Biography: (At least 2-3 paragraphs.)
Personality:
Any Misc Facts:

Occupation on the train: (Max of 2 conductors, Max of 3 policemen, max of 5 attendants. The rest are residents.)

Rooming with: (N/A if you want a random.)
Discord?: [Y/N]
Willingness to have a secret?: (WILL NOT MAKE YOU 100% NOT HAVE ONE OR HAVE ONE, JUST A PREFERENCE THING.)

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

Co-op Form:

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Past RP’s: (we’ve been in together)

Discord?: [y/n]

If I do not reply to your Co-OP form, or deny it, please do not try to contact me about it. I did see it, I just don't want to spend the effort explaining why now.
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The absolute madman.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Players | Name | Role
Industrial West Virginia | Jarid Proctor | Conductor
Auphelia | Lady Elizabeth Peacock | Passenger
Demirestad | Damjan Novak | Passenger
Industrial West Virginia | Jimmy McJefferson | Attendant
Talchyon | Peter Gentry | Passenger
Pax Nerdvana | Sam Walker | Reporter/passenger
Cainesland | Gander Meadowlark | Passenger
Main Nation Ministry | Jorg Denker | Attendant
Main Nation Ministry | John Pembersmith | Passenger
Strala | Christopher Kegley | Policeman
Camelone | Cosmin Dalca | Passenger
World Census Organization | Sister Agrippina | Passenger
Auphelia | Miss Blanche White | Attendant/chef
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:08 am, edited 15 times in total.
The absolute madman.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

NS N
ame: Industrial West Virginia

IC Name: Jarid Proctor
Picture: [WIP]
Biography: Born in 1927, Jarid Proctor was born into an unwealthy family in the middle of Virginia. The family consisted of a dad, who was a butcher, and a mother who was a tailor. They barely pulled in enough to keep a house, let alone support a child. The family eventually started to put a lot into savings to attempt to move up north. The reason they hadn't done so before having a child is that they had felt an obligation due to their parents being devout Virginians. Eventually, they moved up to northern PA and lived there. The father switched to a steel mill job, and the mother found work inside of the tailoring business again.

Once Jarid was 18, he moved out. He wasn't able to enter university due to his parent's poor nature and the Great Depression whenever he was young especially made it so that his parents couldn't fund him. He moved in to a shared apartment in New York with a few friends he had found, and eventually had to start paying dividends. He figured he needed a job, and followed one of his biggest childhood hobbies. Trains. He eventually went to work at a train stop as a ticket vendor, then to work as an attendant in a train, and kissed his way up to becoming a conductor. At this time, most of the trains were electric so there wasn't that big of an effort behind conducting besides just pulling levers.

Personality: Harsh, but serving. Will do anything he asks you to as long as you give him proper reasoning or just give him money. He follows the law almost religiously and doesn't look for trouble. If he does find himself in trouble, he has no problem arguing his case or resorting to violence if it's against criminals.

Dislikes: Bad business decisions and state-based nationalism.
Any Misc Facts: Rarely speaks of politics, just likes to do his job. Has a heart if you dig deep enough.

Occupation on the train: Conductor

Rooming with: (N/A if you want a random.) Conductor #2
Discord?: [Y/N] I own the discord server, so uh.

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

NS Name: uhhh

IC Name: Jimmy McJefferson
Picture: (Optional)
Biography:
Jimmy McJefferson was born in New York at the surprising age of 0. He was born in the year of 1929, and was never given an official birth date due to his father dying later that year in war and his mother dying during child birth. He was shipped off to an orphanage, and his birth papers were lost in the shipping.

Jimmy did nothing up until the age of 16, besides going to school, eating, socializing, and sleeping. He eventually gained a hobby and interest in trains. This was discouraged by the mean ol' orphanage woman. He gained more and more interest until he reached the ripe old age of 18. He made his way in to being, along side some of his friends he had met on the streets, a seller of tickets. He eventually got a slightly higher paying job at 25, being an attendant for the new line that NANR was starting.(At least 2-3 paragraphs.)
Personality: Kind, too nice for his tragic upbringing. Loves people, loves serving people.
Likes: People, religion, Christianity, women, wholesome conversations.
Dislikes: Murderers, criminals, people that don't follow the rules, people that harass trains.
Any Misc Facts: A prime suspect of being murdered from being way too nice to people.

Occupation on the train: Attendant

Rooming with: Jarid Proctor
Discord?:
Willingness to have a secret?: Yes, of course! He will hold any secret for anybody and store it away for all eternity until they ask for it back.

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The absolute madman.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Each car reads from left to right. All the way on the left is A-1, all the way on the right is H-3.

Co-OPS: Phoenix, Segral, Hothnia
Last edited by Industrial West Virginia on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The absolute madman.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Tag

The Cyberiad Council
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cyberiad Council » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:28 pm

The tag is afoot.
Last edited by The Cyberiad Council on Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Tag
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Looks fun. Tag, as long as Discord isn't required.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:00 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Looks fun. Tag, as long as Discord isn't required.

Not required really. I'd prefer if you had it, but really I won't kill you for not having it. I'd just use it as a way to communicate the secrets, and it's probably less of a probability that I will pick you if you don't have discord. It can be negotiated, though
The absolute madman.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Tagging since I wasinvited, looks cool! We'll see if I have time to join.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Room for a loud Irish businessman?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Industrial West Virginia wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Looks fun. Tag, as long as Discord isn't required.

Not required really. I'd prefer if you had it, but really I won't kill you for not having it. I'd just use it as a way to communicate the secrets, and it's probably less of a probability that I will pick you if you don't have discord. It can be negotiated, though

Phew. Discord doesn't work on my phone. I'll try to get an app up soon.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Room for a loud Irish businessman?

Always room! Yell your heart out!
The absolute madman.

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:20 pm

What year is it? Must be post-WW2 judging by the dates mentioned.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Room for a loud Irish businessman?

Either that, or I maymake a character who is barking (as in George III) mad, orat least pretending to be.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Barapam wrote:What year is it? Must be post-WW2 judging by the dates mentioned.

July 16th, 1956. 2:00 PM, Monday

So, 1956. It's fine, lol I didn't really make that clear. This is whenever the train leaves, but we'll have a bit of time in the actual RP before the train leaves.
The absolute madman.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:54 pm

NS Name: Auphelia
IC Name: Lady Elizabeth Peacock

Picture: Image

Biography:
Elizabeth Peacock was born in Chelsea, London, England to Lord Patrick Peacock and Lady Henrietta Peacock-Gobelin. Elizabeth was sent to the best boarding school in London, England until she turned 18 years old when she travelled to study in the United States of America.

Elizabeth attended the Boston University College of Fine Arts where she graduated, earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. After college she met her husband, Harold Black. However, their relationship was far from perfect and in a desperate attempt to repair it, they decided to have a child. In Cambridge, England, Peacock and Black had their daughter, Vivienne Scarlet. This was not enough and soon after her birth, Harold left Elizabeth and his infant child. They were not divorced first, and when Harold died in a plane wreck, Elizabeth inherited all of his assets. Peacock then returned to her ancestral home with this newfound wealth, Arlington Grange located in Arlington, Massachusetts and lived with her daughter.

Elizabeth doted on Vivienne and sent her to an excellent boarding school in Massachusetts. Mrs. Peacock decided that her daughter would need a new father figurehead in her life, so she married a wealthy tycoon named Ernest Plum, who was an ugly old coot, and quite mean as well. Plum and Peacock travelled to Italy and Plum met his demise by Elizabeth’s hand after she pushed him after he fell from the hotel balcony in. After grieving her new husband's death, Elizabeth began studying at Harvard University and earned a Master of Arts in Law. Peacock later married Senator Matthew Scarlet. After 10 years of a happy marriage, in 1945, Elizabeth Peacock hired an assassin to kill him in a "rogue motorboat accident," there was a malfunction on his motorboat, causing the rope to be cut, flinging Matthew Scarlet into the air and killing him.

Eventually, Mrs. Peacock ran for election as the Massachusetts Senate and won. After three terms, Peacock stepped down and is now living a relaxed life, a billionaire and investor in many businesses. She has been invited to attend the maiden voyage of a new train, after investing many millions of dollars into the company. She had gotten a car for her and Vivienne, but Vivienne had to attend a wedding the day of the departure, Peacock will be all alone on this trip.

Personality: Warm, charming, fun, mild, meek, cold, logical
Dislikes: Loud people, getting caught
Any Misc Facts:
- She is not a jewel thief or murderer. To make that clear. She does not have several stolen jewels on board and is not using this train to smuggle them across the country.
- She speaks French, German, English, and Swedish
- She is a second cousin of the Queen of England and seventeenth in line for the Throne. She was born twenty-first, but several of those in front of her have met . . . unfortunate demises
- It is rumoured that she is well versed in poisons, but that is just a rumour. I hope.

Occupation on the train: Passenger

Rooming with: N/A
Discord?: N
Willingness to have a secret?: YES PLEASE

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE
Last edited by Auphelia on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:56 pm

Tag

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Tag

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:53 pm

Auphelia wrote:NS Name: Auphelia
IC Name: Lady Elizabeth Peacock

Picture: (Image)

Biography:
Elizabeth Peacock was born in Chelsea, London, England to Lord Patrick Peacock and Lady Henrietta Peacock-Gobelin. Elizabeth was sent to the best boarding school in London, England until she turned 18 years old when she travelled to study in the United States of America.

Elizabeth attended the Boston University College of Fine Arts where she graduated, earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. After college she met her husband, Harold Black. However, their relationship was far from perfect and in a desperate attempt to repair it, they decided to have a child. In Cambridge, England, Peacock and Black had their daughter, Vivienne Scarlet. This was not enough and soon after her birth, Harold left Elizabeth and his infant child. They were not divorced first, and when Harold died in a plane wreck, Elizabeth inherited all of his assets. Peacock then returned to her ancestral home with this newfound wealth, Arlington Grange located in Arlington, Massachusetts and lived with her daughter.

Elizabeth doted on Vivienne and sent her to an excellent boarding school in Massachusetts. Mrs. Peacock decided that her daughter would need a new father figurehead in her life, so she married a wealthy tycoon named Ernest Plum, who was an ugly old coot, and quite mean as well. Plum and Peacock travelled to Italy and Plum met his demise by Elizabeth’s hand after she pushed him after he fell from the hotel balcony in. After grieving her new husband's death, Elizabeth began studying at Harvard University and earned a Master of Arts in Law. Peacock later married Senator Matthew Scarlet. After 10 years of a happy marriage, in 1945, Elizabeth Peacock hired an assassin to kill him in a "rogue motorboat accident," there was a malfunction on his motorboat, causing the rope to be cut, flinging Matthew Scarlet into the air and killing him.

Eventually, Mrs. Peacock ran for election as the Massachusetts Senate and won. After three terms, Peacock stepped down and is now living a relaxed life, a billionaire and investor in many businesses. She has been invited to attend the maiden voyage of a new train, after investing many millions of dollars into the company. She had gotten a car for her and Vivienne, but Vivienne had to attend a wedding the day of the departure, Peacock will be all alone on this trip.

Personality: Warm, charming, fun, mild, meek, cold, logical
Dislikes: Loud people, getting caught
Any Misc Facts:
- She is not a jewel thief or murderer. To make that clear. She does not have several stolen jewels on board and is not using this train to smuggle them across the country.
- She speaks French, German, English, and Swedish
- She is a second cousin of the Queen of England and seventeenth in line for the Throne. She was born twenty-first, but several of those in front of her have met . . . unfortunate demises
- It is rumoured that she is well versed in poisons, but that is just a rumour. I hope.

Occupation on the train: Passenger

Rooming with: N/A
Discord?: N
Willingness to have a secret?: YES PLEASE

1010102 DO NOT REMOVE

I'm getting a hint of... 20th century board game from this one. You are Accepted! Welcome aboard as the second member of the train!
The absolute madman.

Demirestad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:54 pm

I might send an application soon.
+ Dan Unasten Republik vonn Stadelandt +

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten
Nothing whatsoever... For now

NS Stats are not used

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Demirestad wrote:I might send an application soon.

Sounds good! I am eagerly awaiting it ;)
The absolute madman.

Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:

Either that, or I maymake a character who is barking (as in George III) mad, orat least pretending to be.

Feel free to make that, just don't kill anyone ;)
The absolute madman.

Auphelia
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Auphelia » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:00 pm

I'm getting a hint of... 20th century board game from this one. You are Accepted! Welcome aboard as the second member of the train!

I have no idea what you speak of. *hides the candle stick behind her back as she shoves Colonel Mustard's body into the Library*
6 Term Local Councillor of the South Pacific
The Grand Dame of Deliciously, Despicably Dastardly Deeds and Devilishly Deranged Doings

Condemned for Being the Baddest Old Biddy
SC #307

Kyrusia wrote:...This one. This one is clever. I like this one.

Charlia wrote:You, I like.

You're entertaining. And your signature makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the insiiii--

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Tag. I do love a good mystery. And one loosely based on the idea of Agatha Christie's classic (though not the same!) is a big draw. Huge Hercule Poirot fan here.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse