NATION

PASSWORD

The Kundistan Doubt (IC - APSIA Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Kundistan Doubt (IC - APSIA Only)

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 pm

CLASHING OF THE SWORDS

The Nationalist Gold Union restored it's republican form of government and vowed to rid the world of vile crowns. The NGU and McFreedomstan teamed up to dethrone monarchies across the world and took out about three -- only one through direct military intervention. Alorn was invaded and annexed by the Nationalist Gold Union. Empress Alexandra of Worris killed herself and a new federal republic tried to piece everything back together. Queen Emma of Standevia decided that she would just be the Queen of YouTube instead of Standevia. Meanwhile, Morgan Cane of Panjal quietly consolidated power and centralized his position in the Panjali government only to be assassinated years later. Tejas declared independence from the Miltonia, an act which still hasn't been mutually resolved. The President of the NGU fell off a crane and to prevent radicals from taking over, General Arthur Hecker restored the monarchy under a new constitutional and democratic system with Paul Philip IV as the Leader-Emperor. The NGU and the Miltonia helps mediate a peace between Ubizytotska and Panjal over the Pashtun region. Vanavoy's Empress is killed and Paul Philip claims the throne, but Vanavoy blames Noxtrem, starting the Third Rhine War. The NGU intervenes and signs a peace deal with Vanavoy that puts Paul Philip on the throne of Vanavoian Emperor. Vanavoy completely annihilates the Noxtremian armed forces and continues to occupy the nation. Meanwhile, McFreedomstan snatches the islands of Hawaii from Vanavoy and pushes for increased relations with the many Jewish states sharing a coast with the Indian Sea. Rhodesia, an NGU protectorate, fights back after the Afrikaner Weermag army tries to end the autonomy mandate per the request of the Union government. And you thought that your cozy life in Svallbard sucked because of the snow.

NASHEED OF THE DEFIANT

It's almost been 20 years since the Coalition poured into Kundistan. Veterans of the great "Kundistan War" are now spread sparsely across the world, silent about the horrors they saw while deployed abroad. Although the Emir was toppled and the bloody genocide against the Kundistani ethnic minorities was brought to an end, the scars of the war never healed. Now, Kundistan is split between East and West Kundistan. East Kundistan, which is not an official legal term, was annexed directly into the Empire of Ubizytotska. Many millions of Kundistanis were deported to the west while others were forced to secularize. Over the past two decades, East Kundistan has changed from a vibrant half of a nation with a special and unique culture and a rainbow of ethnic peoples to what is essentially an oversized naval base for the Ubizytotskans. Meanwhile, in West Kundistan (which isn't an official legal term either), officially called the Republic of Kundistan, the economy and people have never truly recovered. Originally what was a democratic puppet state of the NGU, the Republic of Kundistan cut ties only months after being established due to the civil war in the NGU. Cutting away from the NGU turned to be a bad idea though, as the war-torn nation struggled to get back on it's feet. After the collapse of the Jerusalemite Patriarchy, the small Kundistani army managed to retake some previously-owned territory but the nation is still very unstable. Radical clerics and revolutionaries threatening the sitting constitutional government aren't helping, either.

9-16-2037
THE BANNER HAS CALLED US

As any militaristic empire would do, the Ubizytotskans decided to hold a military parade in Tashkent today. The street was lined with soldiers and tanks, and the sidewalks were full of enthusiastic onlookers who definitely were not required by law to attend. In the distance, senior military officials watched and saluted their troops as they passed along the blazing roads. Then, at about noon, there was a detonation. A hand grenade was tossed into a small grouping of marching soldiers, who were all killed in the blast. Chaos erupted in Tashkent, and civilians tried to escape the scene. Now, Ubizytotskan officials scramble to figure out who was behind the attack.

One lead suggests that the Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan (JIMCAK) was behind the brutal attack, which left a dozen soldiers killed and several civilians injured by the shrapnel. The JIMCAK was on the Ubizytotskan terror watchlist as a group that seeks to remove the Ubizytotskan presence from Kundistan. This was their first major attack, and it sent shock-waves across the nation. The Republic of Kundistan, which claims it is "the governing state of all Kundistan" in its constitution, denied any and all involvement with the JIMCAK and condemned the attack. However, the Ubizytotskans saw the attack as an act of Kundistani aggression, and began to mobilize.

9-17-2037
TYRANNY IS LAID LOW

While Ubizytotska scrambles to get to the bottom of the attack, the rest of the international community watches from afar. That is, only for a short amount of time. Early in the morning, a man with a Kundistani passport overstaying his visa in the Nationalist Gold Union crosses the gate to the Ubizytotskan embassy and detonates a suicide vest at the front door, shattering the entire facade of the embassy into pieces and killing the Ubizytotskan ambassador. Witnesses say he said something about "Free Kundistan" before detonating himself.

Later in the day, two similar attacks were attempted in Panjal and Worris, but the assailants were captured and detained. Both claimed to be fighting for the Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan. The three governments added the JIMCAK to their list of terrorist organizations, but the attack sparked a debate over whether or not Ubizytotska should be allowed to continue occupying East Kundistan.

SO ARISE, BROTHER

Now that Kundistan is relevant again, it's unsure if the West Kundistanis were behind the attack or if the nations of the world should sacrifice hundreds of thousands of more lives in a desert far away. Regardless, many doubt that the Kundistan Question has actually been solved. Hopefully that doubt is answered.

Rules

1. Only members of the APSIA region are allowed to participate in this RP.
  2. Any RP-related secrets in Discord, telegrams, or any other medium must be disclosed when asked. No exceptions. Note that disclosed secret information cannot be used in-character by anybody except for those who know it in-character.
  3. Respect the events of the previous APSIA RPs. They will be canonical for this RP.
  4. You must use APSIA time and every post you make must include at least the date. Failure to use APSIA time will result in your post being nulled.
  5. No godmodding. If you think it's godmodding, it most likely is.
  6. You must clearly state with OOC tags when a post is not in-character.
  7. Weapons of mass destruction (including nuclear weapons) are not allowed to be deployed. If you use a WMD, you will be removed from the RP.
  8. If you are using a puppet, you must clearly state who the puppet belongs to. Failure to do so will result in the nulling of any posts related to that puppet and you getting removed from the RP.
  9. You must have an account on Discord and be on the APSIA Discord Server in order to participate in this RP.
  10. No unrealistic, satirical, "goofy" or "silly" posts. Keep that in the Discord or in the RMB.

Important Links

Pro: Democracy, liberalism, equality, justice
Anti: Tyranny, demagoguery, bigotry

West Kundistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby West Kundistan » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:45 pm

REPUBLIC OF KUNDISTAN

17 September 2037

Condemnation of Terror

As of late, a terrorist organization by the name of the Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan (JIMCAK) committed heinous terror attacks against Ubizytotska and the Nationalist Gold Union and has attempted attacks in Worris, Panjal, and Oceania. The Republic of Kundistan has no affiliation, communication, collaboration, or involvement of any form or sort with the JIMCAK terror organization and I, as President, would like to extend a hand to affected nations and work with them to eradicate this terrorist cell.

The Republic of Kundistan seeks reunification of the historical Kundistani land. However, myself or my administration would never commit violent terrorist attacks to achieve this goal. We seek peaceful reunification. Bloodshed is not peaceful.

President Bahreini addressing reporters

Vahid Bahreini
President of the Republic of Kundistan

NPC controlled by the Nationalist Gold Union

Ubizytotska
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubizytotska » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Stoyabrovka Post
      June 3rd, 2037

Ubizytotska Attacked! Prime Minister Does Nothing?

Yesterday, the Ubizytotskan city of Tashkent was victim to a terrorist attack. The assailant, a Kundistani man, detonated a hand grenade in the middle of a hand grenade. Killing 13, and leaving 48 hospitalized. This came as a shock from the fact that Kundistan has never shown any sort of grudge against our nation for the past conflict. Then it became more clear, the terrorist group JIMCAK-Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan- has taken ownership of this attack.

The following day, Prime Minister Petrovich has stated that Kundistan is not to blame, and that Ubizytotska will not be mobilizing troops for war. Instead troops have been mobilized to occupy several Ubizytotskan cities, there there they remain vigilant for any terrorist activity.

In light of this, several thousand Ubizytotskans have taken to the streets in several riots. The soldiers seemingly watching and letting the citizens protest against Petrovich violently. Perhaps they silently support their message? Many citizens cry out for Emperor Kuznetsov to take charge, and make the Kundistanis pay for their inability in blood one hundred fold.

Riot police attempting to maintain the riots

The Prime Minister has called the Senate to an emergency meeting in Stoyabrovka, only time can tell what happens next.
Last edited by Ubizytotska on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worris
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Worris » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:58 pm

9/17/2037

BREAKING: Attempted terrorist attack in Ubizytotskan Embassay

ImageWritten by Elizabeth Jalis
Doctor Elizabeth Jalis is a WNN reporter with a PHD in Journalism.

Today, after a similar strain of terrorist attacks which have been attempted towards many other nations, the Ubizytotskan embassy in Warsh was moments away from being rubble. A man who says he is a member of the Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan(JIMCAK) entered the Ubizytotskan embassy before security officers detained the man after the metal detectors went off. Similar attacks have occurred in Ubizytotska ,Panjal, Oceania, and the NGU.

Stay tuned for more information at WNN.com, or watch live for live updates.

Written by WNN Staff
Last edited by Worris on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nomiconia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nomiconia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:25 pm

9/19/2037
Embassies Under Lockdown

KTNEWS online update

After the chained attacks on the Ubizytotskan embassies, the Nomiconian Government has decided to put all embassies under Lockdown. The Standevian and Ubizytotskan embassies have been manned and police have both locations patrolled. The police have also been given orders to search anybody they find in the possession of a firearm. Anybody requiring updates can visit ktnews.gov.nmca. Watch out.

Make Crimea Ukraine Again!

Ubizytotska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubizytotska » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:55 pm

089/18/2037 02:30
TO: [REDACTED]
Subject: Operation: Gatecrasher
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Captain,

The dominoes are set up, time for them to fall. . .
-K

089/18/2037 02:33
TO: AKuznetsov@Ubiz.gov
Subject: RE: Operation: Gatecrasher
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unum Imperii.
Last edited by Ubizytotska on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ubizytotska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubizytotska » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Stoyabrovka Post
      September 18th, 2037

Paramilitary Occupies Senate!

After days of nothing and no retaliation to those who house the terrorists who struck at Ubizytotska and several other countries. A large group of mysterious soldiers have seemingly attacked the Senate building. They are currently at a standoff with military and police. The mysterious group have Prime Minister Petrovich and several senators held in custody, talks of negotiation have been met with warning shots by the assailants.

Could this group be acting due to the recent Senatorial legislation of removing Kuznetsov from military command? Kuznetsov has not been found at his palace, and his guards are missing. The police have concluded that the mysterious soldiers are in fact Kuznetsov's private guards. Who replaced government staff after he was replaced as Head of Government. Kuznetsov has yet to comment or be found.

A citizen was able to take a snapshot of a group of the assailants as they began their assault on the Senate Building.

Last edited by Ubizytotska on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:57 pm

18 September 2037

Pro-Kannsa-Minnesotan separatist Phil Reagan: "I support the JIMCAK"
      Phil Reagan

Former Senator, brother of former Kannsa-Minnesotan President Margret Reagan, and current leader of the Movement for the Independence of Oppressed Nations (MION) Phil Reagan has come under a lot of heat lately after declaring his support for the Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan.

"I support the JIMCAK," he said in an interview with The Independent. "They just want their homeland back from the imperialist Ubizytotskans. I feel the same way about my homeland of Kannsa-Minnesota."

The JIMCAK (Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan) committed several international terror attacks this week, one of which being on the embassy of Ubizytotska in Caspia.

"They aren't attacking civilians directly," Reagan said, "They're taking the fight against the Ubizytotskan military and government which has caused them much distress. I see no reason but to sympathize with their cause. They want a free Kundistan. I support that."

The three members of the Government Presidency condemned Reagan's statement, saying, "The former Senator's views do not reflect the values of the Nationalist Gold Union or this administration. The Jihadist Islamic Movement of Central Asia and Kundistan is a terrorist organization that attacks innocent people and has hurt many of our citizens. We will work with both the Republic of Kundistan and the Empire of Ubizytotska to ensure the destruction of this violent group."

A recent poll claimed that only 15% of the population would support another NGU deployment in Kundistan after the pyrrhic victory almost two decades ago.

The United Provinces of Oceania
Secretary

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Provinces of Oceania » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:18 pm

An Official Statement from the President

Saturday, September 19th, 2037

All TV's, radios, and smart devices tune in to hear the President live.

My fellow Oceanians, I’m sorry to bother you on this Saturday evening and I hope all is well. Now I know it’s been a while since I have addressed the nation in this manner but I see it rightly so that I do it tonight. My fellow countrymen and women we and many other nations in APSIA are under attack, we are under attack by force that is unfamiliar and familiar at the same time. That force my friends is terrorism. Earlier this week Ubizytotskan Embassies across the world where either attacked or threatened. Now it is my opinion and many of other colleague’s opinions that this threat on safety and diplomacy should not be taken lightly. A man by the name of Ahmed Bassan was spotted near by the Ubizytotskan Embassy in Sydney just a few days ago, his origins are unknown and his motives are unclear at this moment but we know that once he was captured shortly there after SWAT teams located and dismantled and improvised explosive device found in a nearby parked car in front of the embassy, and thank God no one was injured. My fellow Oceanians I am determined to fight for you and fight for the safety and future of the next generation of Oceanians. That is why today I am signing an act which will go into effect immediately after this broadcast. This act will serve as a safety measure for the safety of all of our people. This act includes tougher immigration checkpoints at airports and will include travel bands to the following areas, Ubizytotska, The Democratic Republic of Kundistan, and the surrounding middle eastern areas. May I also take this time to reach out to my colleagues in the NGU, Worris, Ubizytotska, Panjal and The Democratic Republic of Kundistan to get to the bottom of this new question. This act that I will be signing also put into affect a citywide curfew for the following cities: Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth. My advisors and I have made the decision that this plan will be most effective in curbing the terrorist threat to our nation. Our hearts and our prayers go out to the victims of the attacks in the NGU and Ubizytotska and we wish them all the best. I want to thank you my fellow citizens for your support, love, and best wishes. As all Oceanians do and as our forefathers did so long ago, we will overcome and we will not back down until our threat is totally decimated and wiped off the face of this earth.

Thank You and Goodnight.

Panjal
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Panjal » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:25 pm

9/22/2037
Navin Kamath Wins Premierial Election
The Ahmedabad Mirror
The voice of truth in troubled times

In a seemingly unexpected yet completely expected high voter turnout last Saturday, Navin Kamath has officially triumphed over Abhik Upreti following the controversial results of the first round of elections.

Yesterday evening, Kamath was inaugurated in a rushed yet professional way as the fourth Premier of the Free Provinces of Panjal. The inauguration was attended by many political leaders and citizens, most notable of which perhaps being Kamath's wife and Chief Executive of McFreedomstan, Sunetra Nitaya. During his inaugural address, Kamath addressed the unfortunate situation which had led to his election, and described his vision for the future, touting that he has "the know-how to bring a safer future to our children."

Kamath speaks to the crowd at his inauguration last night.

Perhaps the most notable moment of the night was when now-Premier Kamath spoke about the death Premier Cane, who he had once run against as a political opponent.
"We had our differences for sure," Kamath said, then pausing and looking to the side, clearly emotional. "But that doesn't mean he wasn't a great man who helped sustain our great country. Everyone here in Panjal can no doubt appreciate the great achievements made by him and his administration, and I am honoured to be following his legacy."

-Raghu Sharma
Last edited by Panjal on Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ubizytotska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ubizytotska » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:17 am

Stoyabrovka Post
      October 1st, 2037

Empire On the Path to War?

After Kuznetsov took back his power, everything seemed to settle down. Ubizytotskans everywhere seem to know that they were in good hands once again. Kuznetsov promised to make Kundistan pay for its incompetence, either it be with money or blood.

The military and police have backed down from Stoyabrovka after the intense, but wildly supported forceful takeover Kuznetsov lead against the Senate last month. Prime Minister Petrovich and the Senators who supported him are currently in custody awaiting who knows what. The Empire seems to be mobilizing its troops for only one obvious reason.

Protection of Ubizytotska and the securing of her interests.

A nationwide poll was launched, and to no surprise Ubizytotskans want Kundistan to crack down on the terrorists. Or the Empire will step in to solve the world's problems.

West Kundistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby West Kundistan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:15 pm

REPUBLIC OF KUNDISTAN

4 October 2037

Refusal to Base

Per the vote of the National Assembly and the will of my administration, we are not willing to let Ubizytotska violate our national sovereignty by sending their troops into our country. We are willing to co-operate with hunting terrorists both within the Republic of Kundistan and in the Ubizytotskan-occupied half of Kundistan, but we will not be inviting their soldiers into our country.

Vahid Bahreini
President of the Republic of Kundistan

NPC controlled by the Nationalist Gold Union

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Civil War in Songjiang

10/09/2037
After the sudden end of the Korean war and the sudden internal strife with the royals the people of songjiang held thier collective breaths bracing for a civil war or an invasion by Korea and its allies, when none came after 3 months and the exiled princess seemed intent on staying exiled they began to relax unfortunately they relaxed too soon.
The civil war initially started as a direct result of Princess Ming Shan Mai's failed attempt to rescue the emperor from the empress and her interference in the Korean war. she then ran to Latvichka after her mother declared her a traitor and marked her for death.
General Huang Xiaoming took advantage of his popularity and the empresses attention on the Latvichckan border to declare the empress a despot and false ruler seizing the territory he controls with soldiers loyal to him.
Tang is a greedy opportunist who dreams of restoring the Tang Dynasty so he declared his right to the throne when all this happened.

The Factions of Songjiang

Ming
Primarily represented by the Empress the emperor makes no public declaration for or against anything. The empress claims that he has decided to live away from the world and no longer wishes to perform public functions. her opponents claim the emperor is dead and that she is hiding this fact to prevent the election process of the next emperor or empress.
She has around 1million soldier at her banner mainly armed with rifles and swords, she also has limited amounts of artillery weapons, and large amounts of static Anti Air in the capitol.

Ming in Exile
Led by Princess Ming Shan Mai. has 250k soldier is taking refuge in Latvichka at the Khans palace. It is unknown if she is a guest or a prisoner of the Khan at this point. She in theory could have access to some of the Khans forces assuming she could offer him something he wants.

Tang
led by General Tang Lin Fu. has declared his right to rule based on his linage to the Tang Dynasty that ruled long before the Ming's has 200k men most of them cavalry. He is likely to try and arrange an alliance through marriage to Princess Ming Shan Mai.

The Republic of Songjiang
Led by General Huang Xiaoming a modernist who wants to establish a modernized Democratic Republic has 550k men and controls Songjiangs ports and Navy. biggest asset is the Songjiangs three word war II battleships at his port. Arguably his greatest asset is his popularity with his soldiers and with the common people though his interest in technology and industry is an oddity to them and they are at odds with his declarations that the royals and nobles are corrupt since it goes against the teaching of common religions of Songjiang.
Last edited by Songjiang on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Republic of Songjiang Arms Deal Made

10/11/2037
640 T-34 along with mechanic instructors, and operation instructors have been purchased from the Pacific Defense Force, in addition 5,478 sets of M16A2 rifles and interceptor body armor have been purchased. The Pacific Defense Force has taken 20 million yuan as payment along with the disarmed hulls of four navy destroyers, and a Navy cruiser as payment. Full delivery is expected to take one month to complete.
Last edited by Songjiang on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krustevland
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krustevland » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:46 am

10/18/2037

Krustevian Soldier Patrolling the Streets of Estruvkia

Reform Council members meet to discuss reforms!

24 Days after the Meeting, the Streets are still tainted with Blood and Destruction from the Riots, but even with this high hopes are coming from the people to the recently formed Council that has been tasked with conducting reforms and returning Krustevland to the People, the Recently Elected President of the Council Vladimir Ilyanovich has assumed power following the Resignition of the previous President, the People are currently expecting for the Return of Prosperity to the People and possible Wealth Re-distribution, in the Premier's Inaguration speech he promised to the People that the Quality of Life will soon improve for them.

In other news the Military has been patrolling the Cities due to the Absence of the Police Force of the Federation of Krustevland which is being froze and investigated for Corruption and Mistreatment, Experts say that the "Workersmaidan" only brought the Military into power, but Recent Reforms say otherwise and the Military at it's current state is co-operative with the New Government.
The Military Engineer's are currently Assisting Civillian Construction Crews re-building Destroyed structures and the Military is Assisting The Krustevian Red Cross and other Aid Groups in helping people that were affected by the "Workersmaidan", the Government currently plans to provide Help to these Victims once the Reforms are done.

Worris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Worris » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 pm

10/23/37

Pres. Hofmon elects VP, Sandra Johansson

Rumors about a Vice President in Worris just came true. It has been announced that President Mark Hofmon has chosen a Vice President, something that has never been done before in Worris. Hofmon says that the Vice President acts over the Senate and steps into duty when the President is unfit to do his job. Johansson will become the Vice President on November 1st.

Written by WNN Staff

Nationalist Gold Union
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nationalist Gold Union » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:47 pm

26 October 2037

Dr. Leopold Olhouser signs foreign policy and energy deal between NGU and McFreedomstan

APSIA Ambassador Dr. Leopold Olhouser returned from Indonesia today after signing a deal between the Nationalist Gold Union and McFreedomstan. The multiple-page agreement covers several points of contention between the NGU and the Confederacy and addresses solutions to them.

The first point regarded the mutual recognition of regional overlordship over Southern Africa for the NGU and the Pacific for McFreedomstan. There had been lots of rumors that Asian powers were planning an attack on the Afrikaner Free State due to the "western colonies in the east" policy. Additionally, it was hinted around about a possible NGU invasion of Hawaii. However, this agreement resolved, recognized, and respected each respective nation's influence over the aforementioned regions.

The second point covered energy policy. To slowly transition away from dependency on the volatile Ubizytotskan oil markets, McFreedomstan struck a trade deal with the NGU that would import much cheaper oil from Alaska and west Laurentia via the Welteinheitsbahn Oil Pipeline. Dr. Olhouser commented that this was a temporary change in energy policy to better accommodate the gradual transition to green power for both states.

Leader-Emperor announces twins

The House of Grosser-Romenburg has announced the birth of a daughter and a son to His Excellent and Imperial Majesty The Leader-Emperor Paul Philip IV and the Empress Maria. The two twins were born in Vancouver while the two were on vacation.

The two babies were born healthily with no special conditions. The boy has been named Alexander and the girl was named Helena.

Alexander is now the Crown Prince of Laurentia and Vanavoy and the heir to the thrones of both. Although it is impossible for a female royal to inherit the Laurentian throne, the same does not apply to the Vanavoian and Zealish throne.

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:13 pm

Elections to be held in Republic

10/27/2037
General Huang Xiaoming the current defacto ruler of the Republic of Songjiang has decided to ignore requests by his advisors, and military staff to wait to hold elections until after the civil war has ended and has instead stated that they will be held in one month giving potential candidates very little time to campaign or even to state there intent to run. His reasoning for this has been stated as the Republic cannot afford at the moment to do anything slow.
As of the announcement a good number of candidates have come forward most of them from the military, and at least one Songjiang citicen living outside Songiang at the moment.
It also appears that the general has stated his own intent to run, and has ordered that Princess Ming Shan Mai be entered as a candidate. the Title of the winner of the elections is tobe Prime Minister and they are to select a Deputy Prime minister upon being elected from one of there opponents.
Elections for the various provincial positions, and Parliament positions will also be taking place

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:40 pm

First Major Battle of Civil War Ends in Pyrrhic Ming Victory

ImageImage

10/27/2037
The first major engagement of the civil war took place today as 10,000 Ming soldiers attempted to capture a small village some 20 miles into the tang held Nai Mongol Provence.
Unknown to them the village had been evacuated days ago replaced by machine gun emplacements, field gun positions, and a few hundred soldiers.
As the Ming troops entered range they suddenly came under fire form a dozen field guns instantly killing and injuring scores of men. As they advanced through the fire they entered the machine-gun range and found themselves bogged down for several hours as they tried to advance through a carefully crafted kill-zone. finally after many hours of advancing through hails of cannon, machine gun and small arms fire they managed to effectively assault the hidden dug in positions of the Tang Army the Tang soldiers quickly surrendered as close combat began.
Ming losses were 7,382 men with 4,180 killed and 3,202 injured, Tang losses were 86 men with 22 killed and 64 injured, additionally 196 men were captured along with 24 heavy machine-guns, and 12 light field guns
Last edited by Songjiang on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:46 pm

Songjiang Election Candidate

10/28/2037
Admiral Long Cho Qigang

Party: Modernist
Religion: Confucius
Long is the Overall commander of the Republic Navy and the most powerful supporter of the republic other than General Huang. He was formerly the Commander of the Imperial Navy and the Patriarch of the Noble House of Long, and of the House of Cho. He also formally held the Title of Chief General of the Imperial Army but was transferred 4 years ago so a Ming Prince could take the position as is tradition. It is expected that he will select Huang as his Deputy Prime Minister if he is elected. His platform is victory over the monarchy at any cost

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:18 pm

10/28/2037
Lord Cao Lu Yong

Party: Royalist
Religion: Confucius Heaven Worship
A known supporter of the Ming Empress its not known why he has entered the race to become prime minister other than as a possible effort to destabilize the system. He is however eligible as a candidate and so it has been allowed. Long is currently the Chancellor of Domestic affairs for the Ming Court, he is infamous for ordering a village burned to the ground for failing to contribute sufficient materials needed for a public works project. He is also known for his swordsmanship

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:31 pm

10/29/2037
Father Gong Qiu

Party: Unaligned
Religion: Catholic
A political refuge living in the NGU Gong Qiu is one of hundreds of Songjiangian commoners that were exiled from the nation 40 years ago when the government discovered that there were Christians in the empire and decided to exile them. He serves as a priest at a large church that has mainly asian demographic attending. His chances of winning are likely slim and this seems more of a symbolic move than an effort to be elected

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:53 pm

10/29/2037
General Huang Xiaoming

Party: Modernist
Religion: Taoist
Instigator of the Civil war in its current form, and creator of the republic Huang Xiaoming is renowned for his military tactics, steadiness under pressure, and calm and calculated problem solving methods. Not born to nobility his rise toprominance was almost unprecidented owing entirely to his skill in tactics, in the field and in the royal courts. Always an opponent of the Heaven worship church do to his radical ideas of modernization he kept his ideas about democracy to himself sharing them only with a few trusted associets. He generaly considered to be Songjiangs greatest military leader, as well as its most eligible bachelor. He has great respect for Princess Ming Shan Mai despite her being a royal and in his opinion suffering from a small lack of understanding about the way the world works. He generally has respect for his enemies as well,except in the most extreem cases and always shows respect to them even if they do not return the favor or do not deserve it.
While serving as supreme commander of the republic forces and the sole authority of the republic he has legalized motor vehicles, abolished the cast system, and ordered Songjiangs first free election. His goals are to create a democratic republic, with a free market, and freedom of religion. no matter who wins the election his name will go down in Songjiang history

Songjiang
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Songjiang » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 pm

10/28/2037
Princess Ming Shan Mai

Party: Liberal Modernist
Religion: Taoist Buddhist
Ming Shan Mai is the oldest female child of the Ming Empress, and was before the Imperial proclamation declaring her a traitor and marking her for death the most popular candidate to be the next ruler of Songjiang. Originaly she had only wanted to depose her mother and force the proper election for the next monarch but her world view has changed in the past few months and she now see's the monarchy and cast system as evil. As a Taoist Buddhist she is supposed to avoid violence unless there is no other option and this tends to guide her actions, and decision making. She is most likely to seek a diplomatic solution to the civil war but even she doesn't see how it will be possible while her mother is still in power.
She is known for her kindness, good looks and her efforts in convincing the Imperial Legal Court to legalize and provide free internet service to the people of Songjiang

Worris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Worris » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:54 pm

11/10/37

The Dab Movie - Might as well skip.

The Dab Movie, made by Sony Productions, was released over the weekend. The movie focuses on a frog, oddly enough, named Greg, and his daily life. The animated movie portrays the character of Greg in a perfect way. The voice actor for Greg, Fu'ad Sayf Naifeh, perfectly portrays the emotional state of Greg.
Photo of Greg, background removed.

PLOT SYNOPSIS: SPOILER WARNING

Greg has been bullied all his life for his facial features and his political beliefs. The other frogs bullied him about his large lips, his strange shaped head, and other physical properties. Over time, after learning from the masters, Greg learned to "dab" on all of his bullies and all of his haters. All of his problems went away.

FINAL VERDICT: 2/5, BAD.

This movie is just not interesting. The only interesting character is Greg, and that's a given with Fu'ad Sayf Naifeh voicing him. Naifeh has been taking a storm of the Acting business, and for good reason. Naifeh, unfortunately, carried this movie. The WNN Entertainment team does not recommend watching this movie.

Written by WNN Entertainer Staff

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents