NATION

PASSWORD

2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS [OOC | COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:
[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012662]
Nationstates Name Fascist Republic of Bermuda
Nation Name Syrian Arab Republic

Reserved.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Pacificora
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:36 pm

Oh my god it is here
National Information
Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information
2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
Galactacia - PLANNED (Purian Order)
Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND EX-PRESIDENT
Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm

Pacificora wrote:Oh my god it is here

Indeed it is. A few people from the Cobalt Network are working on their apps, but I'm pretty sure most of them are asleep, it's nearly 1:00AM.
Last edited by Atrilan on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nancivania » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:44 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Pacificora wrote:Oh my god it is here

Indeed it is. A few people from the Cobalt Network are working on their apps, but I'm pretty sure most of them are asleep, it's nearly 1:00AM.

Bah Humbug, I took a nap earlier today
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:45 pm

Nancivania wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Indeed it is. A few people from the Cobalt Network are working on their apps, but I'm pretty sure most of them are asleep, it's nearly 1:00AM.

Bah Humbug, I took a nap earlier today

You're usually up late anyways.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Pacificora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:46 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Nancivania wrote:Bah Humbug, I took a nap earlier today

You're usually up late anyways.

I have actually put a secondary time on my calendar which is EST xD
National Information
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information

Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:47 pm

So if I am reading the map right, Syria is in the Axis of Resistance with Iran?
N U T S !

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:50 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:So if I am reading the map right, Syria is in the Axis of Resistance with Iran?

Yeah, they are. Iran backed them in the Civil War, but they still have good ties to Russia. I'll go ahead and throw together yours, Colombia's, and Spain's statuses tomorrow to give you a bit more depth.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Atrilan wrote:
Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:So if I am reading the map right, Syria is in the Axis of Resistance with Iran?

Yeah, they are. Iran backed them in the Civil War, but they still have good ties to Russia. I'll go ahead and throw together yours, Colombia's, and Spain's statuses tomorrow to give you a bit more depth.

Roger that.
N U T S !

Pacificora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Atrilan wrote:

Thought of something we forgot to address, further Baghdad-Tehran cooperation...
National Information
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information

Est. 2043
Post Modern

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:55 pm

Pacificora wrote:
Atrilan wrote:Yeah, they are. Iran backed them in the Civil War, but they still have good ties to Russia. I'll go ahead and throw together yours, Colombia's, and Spain's statuses tomorrow to give you a bit more depth.

Thought of something we forgot to address, further Baghdad-Tehran cooperation...

Well, we can work on that tomorrow. I'm heading to sleep.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Welfresio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Welfresio » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:54 pm

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - Welfresio
Nation Name - Islamic Republic of Iran

Capital - Tehran
Type of Government - Islamic Republic
Head of State(s) - Hassan Khomeini
Image of Leader -

Party in Power - Pervasive Coalition of Reformist; PCR
Executive Title - Grand Ayatollah / Supreme Leader
Religion Breakdown - 89% Islam (Shia) 10.4% Islam (Sunni) 0.3% Others (Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism)
Flag -

National Anthem - n/a

Public Goals - Break the sanctions on Iran, strengthen military, execute the promises of the Supreme Leader, reform on all fronts.
Private Goals - Export soft and hard power on the globe, utterly destroy Saudi Arabia, bring Afghanistan to the AOR, or annex it, restore Greater Persia, Reduce and eventually, integrate the IRGC.

Total military size - 550,000, including 400,000 conscripts/reserve personnel.
Breakdown of ground sector -
*1,616 MBTs
*1,315 AFVs
*320 SPGs
*2,078 towed artillery pieces
*1,474 rocket projector pieces
Breakdown of naval sector -
*5 frigates
*3 corvettes
*33 submarines
*230 patrol craft
*10 mine-laying vessels
*76 merchant marine ships
Breakdown of airforce sector -
*137 fighter aircraft
*137 attack aircraft
*207 transport aircraft
*79 trainers
*126 helicopters
*12 dedicated attack helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers - Russia
Extra military information - Russia is a recent foreign supplier of Iran, after the reapproaching of Moscow by Khomeini, new military gear has been purchased with the budget of Iran, and has seen foreign staff train the Iran military on how to use its newly found equipment.

Currency - Iranian Rial
Currency and value of currency compared to USD 1 IRR -> 0.000030 US dollars
Major import/export partners - United Arab Emirates, China

Major Domestic Issues - Kurdish separatism, economic stagnation, low-tech military, bloated bureaucracy, corruption, IRGC influence
Major Foreign Issues - Saudi Arabia Proxy War, Afghani border disputes, Sanctions on Iran, Yemen Civil War, India and Pakistani stand off

History - Iran's history in recent times has been relatively quiet, other than the succession of the old Grand Ayatollah by Hassan Khomeini, in addition to its usual support on organizations and countries against Saudi Arabia and their clique, has only developed a little these past years, only time will tell whether the predictions of Iran becoming a great power will be true.
Last edited by Welfresio on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:19 am

Nationstates Name - Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name - Republic of Serbia

Capital - Belgrade
Type of Government - Unitary Parliamentary
Constitutional Republic
Head of State(s) - President Aleksandr Schmitt
Image of Leader -

Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - Serbian Progressive Party
Title - President
Religion - Eastern Orthodoxy
Religion breakdown -
Eastern Orthodoxy - 93%
Roman Catholicism - 3%
Muslims - 2%
Protestantism - 1%
Judaism- 0.01%

Flag -

National Anthem - Here

Public Goals - To easen or resolve the Kosovo process, to reinitialize trade with the rest of Europe however not through the EU, to become friends with Russia
Private Goals - To annex Srpska, and hopefully keep Kosovo however they will gladly leave it be for the Serbian region in Bosnia. To restore control over Montenegro, to develop next-generation anti-air missiles and the most advanced army in the Balkans.

Total military size - 40,000 Active, 110,000 Reserve
32,000 Active Infantry
100,000 Reserve
Combat Vehicles-
30 T-72s
300 BOV M-16 Milos Armored Vehicles
40 BRDM-2M
250 Lazar-3
50 MGS-25 Aleksandar
60 Sumadija MLRS
100 BOV-1's
250 M-84's
520 BVP M-80A

Main Assault Rifle is currently the SCAR-L, after testing in the early 2018, by 2019 orders were placed for about 20,000 rifles which were then ordered again which expanded it to 50,000 by 2023, despite the Army requesting it to be given to all Reserve troops as well (budget cuts). Reserve soldiers and police units are issued the M70 rifle due to this. Both rifles are in use by the air force as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment ... med_Forces in depth look at 2018 numbers (assume projects went through albeit low numbers)

[spoiler=Technically part of the Army]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment ... med_Forces
Best description of the ships.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_River_Flotilla
1,400 men

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Air_Force_and_Air_Defence
Under the new policy changes, the Air Force is now going through with its modernization processes, focusing on unique STA Launching systems and missiles. As well, new Multi Role Fighters are being developed with, hopefully, coordination with Russia.

Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Russia provides a good bit of our equipment, as well as the Belgian FN Herstal company (due to our purchases of the SCAR-L's)
Extra military information -
Contingency plans have been made to counter any invasion from Croatia, Hungary, Bosnia, Montenegro, and Albania. However, Macedonia and Bulgaria are open, as well as Romania (despite the plans being expanded to match that). As a result, fortifications and anti air sites have been established, respectively, within lines of the plans. This was commented on early 2023 causing the Kosovo Crisis to effectively peak, before the situation was resolved through payments and a series of agreements regarding Kosovo, with the fortifications remaining there.

Currency - Serbian Dinar
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 United States Dollar equals 75 Dinars, respectively lower compared to the 2018 conversion of 95 Dinars. This, however, has stagnated and has began to go down slowly.
Major import/export partners - Her neighbors and Russia.

Major Domestic Issues - The Kosovo Crisis and Serbian communities in Bosnia, as well as the impeachment of the West in Kosovo
Major Foreign Issues - The Kosovo Crisis, the "Yugo" fortifications (mentioned above, Croatia and Bosnia still are upset by it), and the terrorist attack on Flight UIA PS 231 (Russian Nationalists caused the crash of the plane into the Ukrainian embassy causing 247 deaths and injuries, reaching international attention. PS I can remove this if you'd like however I figured it would be interesting).

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - History maintains a sense of stagnation till 2019 by the terrorist attack (completely unrelated to Muslims) in which resulted in all time low rates for the President Aleksandar Vucic. The situation rendered him practically hated and resulted in little to no action from him, as well as no support, from then forth. He was voted to be impeached however it did not pass. In 2020, army programs began again to develop a military-industry like complex and began government "Conservation Corps" like that of Germany and the US in the 1930's in the South. In 2021, a group was sent into Kosovo at the request of a Mayor, which was where they worked till the fatal events of 2022, where the Kosovan government attempted to join Albania. After the situation heightened, the "unit" there would begin to prepare to leave. However, a group of armed nationalists murdered the group of 30 men, known as the Partes incident. The murderers lost 1 out of their 6 assailants, with 4 injured and requiring medical assistance. This caused outrage and military intervention and eventually the capture of the assailants, and the beginning of their life sentences. Due to European intervention in 2022, fortifications were made around NATO and then ex-NATO members, which were spotted and almost caused war (atleast with Croatia). In 2022, when Aleksandr Schmitt was elected, he promised to de-escalate the situation where both sides prospered. He began so by pulling out and working with the EU and the Kosovan government. However, Partes is still occupied as well as a small part of the south. As well, the negotiations in Kosovo were much more giving due to the "Yugo" crisis, resulting in the Fortifications being allowed (albeit pissing off the Bosnian and Croatians). The situation has became negotiable and amendable, with a positive future seeming to be near. In 2023, plans were effectively put forth to completely modernize the Air Force as plans for the Army were cut short.
Last edited by Military Lands of the Scottish People on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 am

The prophecies were true, at long last it is here and Britain shall rise once more.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:14 am

Nationstates Name - Labstoska
Nation Name - The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Capital - London
Type of Government - Constitutional monarchy
Head of State(s) - John Parsons
Image of Leader -

Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - The Conservative party
Executive Title - Prime Minister
Religion Breakdown -
Christian - 59.5%
irreligious - 25.7%
Muslim - 4.4%
Hindu - 1.3%
Jewish - 0.4%
other religions - 1.5%
unknown - 7.2%

Flag -

National Anthem - [optional]

Public Goals - Forge closer ties with the Commonwealth, revitalise British industry,restart the British space agency, create closer ties between the kingdoms that make up the UK and reconcile with the Scots.
Private Goals - To create a united commonwealth, to destabalise Russia, regain control over Ireland.

Total military size - 235,620 including reserve personnel
249 MBTs
5,948 AFVs
89 Self-propelled artillery pieces
138 towed artillery pieces
42 rocket projectors
2 aircraft carriers
13 frigates
6 destroyers
11 submarines
4 patrol craft
15 mine warfare vessels
88 fighter aircraft
168 attack aircraft
337 transport aircraft
329 trainer aircraft
347 total helicopter strength
39 attack helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]-The USA
Extra military information - The UK military follows the philosophy of quality over quantity with it sporting a highly advanced and well trained while being rather small. The UK armed forces also prioritises it's navy and air force over it's army due to the fact that the defence of Britain has always depended on control over the seas surrounding it.

Currency - Pound sterling
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1£ = 1.41$
Major import/export partners -
top export partners: US, Germany, France, Netherlands, Ireland
top import partners: Germany, China, US, Netherlands,Belgium

Major Domestic Issues - inefficient healthcare, unreliable railway system, devolved governments, Scottish independence movement, transitioning into a 'green' economy.
Major Foreign Issues -The growing Russian threat, the UK loosing it's status as a world power, Spain wanting Gibraltar back

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - The disastrous exit from the European union in 2019 was one of the worst blows to the British economy since the financial crisis of 2007-2008. The Brexit agreement was a bi-partisan effort from both the Labour and conservative parties and once the British public realised the extent of damage that had been done to their nation both parties received a serious blow to their image in the eyes of the pubic, both this and the economic crisis has lead to a number of new and more radical parties to the forefront of British politics. The two most popular of these parties are the British Nationalist party who have managed to turn the anger and resentment of an economic crisis against Europe while on the other side of the spectrum is the British technocratic party who represent a new ideology in this era and vow to make the United Kingdom the centre of the world's technological advances once more. The current Prime minister is the immensely unpopular John Parsons who when he first ran for PM seemed like the saviour of the conservative party but his attempts to delay the Scottish referendum and his failed attempts to repair the economy have alienated him from the public. Now a snap election seems almost inevitable and the people will have to choose if Britain shall follow an enlightened path of technology and discovery or will it descend into authoritarianism and nationalism.

[/box]
Last edited by Labstoska on Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:04 am

Welfresio wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - Welfresio
Nation Name - Islamic Republic of Iran

Capital - Tehran
Type of Government - Islamic Republic
Head of State(s) - Hassan Khomeini
Image of Leader -
Party in Power - Pervasive Coalition of Reformist; PCR
Executive Title - Grand Ayatollah / Supreme Leader
Religion Breakdown - 89% Islam (Shia) 10.4% Islam (Sunni) 0.3% Others (Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism)
Flag -
National Anthem - n/a

Public Goals - Break the sanctions on Iran, strengthen military, execute the promises of the Supreme Leader, reform on all fronts.
Private Goals - Export soft and hard power on the globe, utterly destroy Saudi Arabia, bring Afghanistan to the AOR, or annex it, restore Greater Persia, Reduce and eventually, integrate the IRGC.

Total military size - 550,000, including 400,000 conscripts/reserve personnel.
*1,616 MBTs
*1,315 AFVs
*320 SPGs
*2,078 towed artillery pieces
*1,474 rocket projector pieces
*5 frigates
*3 corvettes
*33 submarines
*230 patrol craft
*10 mine-laying vessels
*76 merchant marine ships
*137 fighter aircraft
*137 attack aircraft
*207 transport aircraft
*79 trainers
*126 helicopters
*12 dedicated attack helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers - Russia
Extra military information - Russia is a recent foreign supplier of Iran, after the reapproaching of Moscow by Khomeini, new military gear has been purchased with the budget of Iran, and has seen foreign staff train the Iran military on how to use its newly found equipment.

Currency - Iranian Rial
Currency and value of currency compared to USD 1 IRR -> 0.000030 US dollars
Major import/export partners - United Arab Emirates, China

Major Domestic Issues - Kurdish separatism, economic stagnation, low-tech military, bloated bureaucracy, corruption, IRGC influence
Major Foreign Issues - Saudi Arabia Proxy War, Afghani border disputes, Sanctions on Iran, Yemen Civil War, India and Pakistani stand off

History - Iran's history in recent times has been relatively quiet, other than the succession of the old Grand Ayatollah by Hassan Khomeini, in addition to its usual support on organizations and countries against Saudi Arabia and their clique, has only developed a little these past years, only time will tell whether the predictions of Iran becoming a great power will be true.

I'm just going to say your anthem is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc4mvaqkU_s, but other than that Accepted.

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name - Republic of Serbia

Capital - Belgrade
Type of Government - Unitary Parliamentary
Constitutional Republic
Head of State(s) - President Aleksandr Schmitt
Image of Leader -

Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - Serbian Progressive Party
Title - President
Religion - Eastern Orthodoxy
Religion breakdown -
Eastern Orthodoxy - 93%
Roman Catholicism - 3%
Muslims - 2%
Protestantism - 1%
Judaism- 0.01%

Flag -
National Anthem - Here

Public Goals - To easen or resolve the Kosovo process, to reinitialize trade with the rest of Europe however not through the EU, to become friends with Russia
Private Goals - To annex Srpska, and hopefully keep Kosovo however they will gladly leave it be for the Serbian region in Bosnia. To restore control over Montenegro, to develop next-generation anti-air missiles and the most advanced army in the Balkans.

Total military size - 40,000 Active, 110,000 Reserve
32,000 Active Infantry
100,000 Reserve
Combat Vehicles-
30 T-72s
300 BOV M-16 Milos Armored Vehicles
40 BRDM-2M
250 Lazar-3
50 MGS-25 Aleksandar
60 Sumadija MLRS
100 BOV-1's
250 M-84's
520 BVP M-80A

Main Assault Rifle is currently the SCAR-L, after testing in the early 2018, by 2019 orders were placed for about 20,000 rifles which were then ordered again which expanded it to 50,000 by 2023, despite the Army requesting it to be given to all Reserve troops as well (budget cuts). Reserve soldiers and police units are issued the M70 rifle due to this. Both rifles are in use by the air force as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment ... med_Forces in depth look at 2018 numbers (assume projects went through albeit low numbers)

[spoiler=Technically part of the Army]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment ... med_Forces
Best description of the ships.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_River_Flotilla
1,400 men

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Air_Force_and_Air_Defence
Under the new policy changes, the Air Force is now going through with its modernization processes, focusing on unique STA Launching systems and missiles. As well, new Multi Role Fighters are being developed with, hopefully, coordination with Russia.

Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Russia provides a good bit of our equipment, as well as the Belgian FN Herstal company (due to our purchases of the SCAR-L's)
Extra military information -
Contingency plans have been made to counter any invasion from Croatia, Hungary, Bosnia, Montenegro, and Albania. However, Macedonia and Bulgaria are open, as well as Romania (despite the plans being expanded to match that). As a result, fortifications and anti air sites have been established, respectively, within lines of the plans. This was commented on early 2023 causing the Kosovo Crisis to effectively peak, before the situation was resolved through payments and a series of agreements regarding Kosovo, with the fortifications remaining there.

Currency - Serbian Dinar
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 United States Dollar equals 75 Dinars, respectively lower compared to the 2018 conversion of 95 Dinars. This, however, has stagnated and has began to go down slowly.
Major import/export partners - Her neighbors and Russia.

Major Domestic Issues - The Kosovo Crisis and Serbian communities in Bosnia, as well as the impeachment of the West in Kosovo
Major Foreign Issues - The Kosovo Crisis, the "Yugo" fortifications (mentioned above, Croatia and Bosnia still are upset by it), and the terrorist attack on Flight UIA PS 231 (Russian Nationalists caused the crash of the plane into the Ukrainian embassy causing 247 deaths and injuries, reaching international attention. PS I can remove this if you'd like however I figured it would be interesting).

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - History maintains a sense of stagnation till 2019 by the terrorist attack (completely unrelated to Muslims) in which resulted in all time low rates for the President Aleksandar Vucic. The situation rendered him practically hated and resulted in little to no action from him, as well as no support, from then forth. He was voted to be impeached however it did not pass. In 2020, army programs began again to develop a military-industry like complex and began government "Conservation Corps" like that of Germany and the US in the 1930's in the South. In 2021, a group was sent into Kosovo at the request of a Mayor, which was where they worked till the fatal events of 2022, where the Kosovan government attempted to join Albania. After the situation heightened, the "unit" there would begin to prepare to leave. However, a group of armed nationalists murdered the group of 30 men, known as the Partes incident. The murderers lost 1 out of their 6 assailants, with 4 injured and requiring medical assistance. This caused outrage and military intervention and eventually the capture of the assailants, and the beginning of their life sentences. Due to European intervention in 2022, fortifications were made around NATO and then ex-NATO members, which were spotted and almost caused war (atleast with Croatia). In 2022, when Aleksandr Schmitt was elected, he promised to de-escalate the situation where both sides prospered. He began so by pulling out and working with the EU and the Kosovan government. However, Partes is still occupied as well as a small part of the south. As well, the negotiations in Kosovo were much more giving due to the "Yugo" crisis, resulting in the Fortifications being allowed (albeit pissing off the Bosnian and Croatians). The situation has became negotiable and amendable, with a positive future seeming to be near. In 2023, plans were effectively put forth to completely modernize the Air Force as plans for the Army were cut short.

Love that extra bit about the flight hijacking, but you seriously need to stop being such a grouch. Accepted.

Labstoska wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Capital - London
Head of State(s) - Queen Elizabeth II
Image of Leader -
Party in Power [HAS TO HAVE 75%+ MEMBERS AS THE LARGEST PARTY IN AT LEAST ONE HOUSE IN THEIR MODERN LEGISLATURE] - The Conservative party
Executive Title - Queen
Religion Breakdown -
Christian - 59.5%
irreligious - 25.7%
Muslim - 4.4%
Hindu - 1.3%
Jewish - 0.4%
other religions - 1.5%
unknown - 7.2%

Flag -

Public Goals - Forge closer ties with the Commonwealth, revitalise British industry,restart the British space agency, create closer ties between the kingdoms that make up the UK and reconcile with the Scots.
Private Goals - To create a united commonwealth, to destabalise Russia, regain control over Ireland.

249 MBTs
5,948 AFVs
42 rocket projectors
2 aircraft carriers
13 frigates
6 destroyers
11 submarines
4 patrol craft
15 mine warfare vessels
88 fighter aircraft
168 attack aircraft
337 transport aircraft
329 trainer aircraft
39 attack helicopters
Extra military information - The UK military follows the philosophy of quality over quantity with it sporting a highly advanced and well trained while being rather small. The UK armed forces also prioritises it's navy and air force over it's army due to the fact that the defence of Britain has always depended on control over the seas surrounding it.

Major Domestic Issues - inefficient healthcare, unreliable railway system, devolved governments, Scottish independence movement, transitioning into a 'green' economy.
Major Foreign Issues -The growing Russian threat, the UK loosing it's status as a world power, Spain wanting Gibraltar back

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - The disastrous exit from the European union in 2019 was one of the worst blows to the British economy since the financial crisis of 2007-2008. The Brexit agreement was a bi-partisan effort from both the Labour and conservative parties and once the British public realised the extent of damage that had been done to their nation both parties received a serious blow to their image in the eyes of the pubic, both this and the economic crisis has lead to a number of new and more radical parties to the forefront of British politics. The two most popular of these parties are the British Nationalist party who have managed to turn the anger and resentment of an economic crisis against Europe while on the other side of the spectrum is the British technocratic party who represent a new ideology in this era and vow to make the United Kingdom the centre of the world's technological advances once more. The current Prime minister is the immensely unpopular John Parsons who when he first ran for PM seemed like the saviour of the conservative party but his attempts to delay the Scottish referendum and his failed attempts to repair the economy have alienated him from the public. Now a snap election seems almost inevitable and the people will have to choose if Britain shall follow an enlightened path of technology and discovery or will it descend into authoritarianism and nationalism.

[/box]

"Head of state" was meant to refer to the head of government, so in this case your Prime Minister. Rest is good, but I won't accept until that bit is fixed.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:19 am

Capital - London
Head of State(s) - Queen Elizabeth II
Image of Leader -
Executive Title - Queen
Religion Breakdown -
Christian - 59.5%
irreligious - 25.7%
Muslim - 4.4%
Hindu - 1.3%
Jewish - 0.4%
other religions - 1.5%
unknown - 7.2%

Flag -

249 MBTs
5,948 AFVs
42 rocket projectors
2 aircraft carriers
13 frigates
6 destroyers
11 submarines
4 patrol craft
15 mine warfare vessels
88 fighter aircraft
168 attack aircraft
337 transport aircraft
329 trainer aircraft
39 attack helicopters

[/box]

"Head of state" was meant to refer to the head of government, so in this case your Prime Minister. Rest is good, but I won't accept until that bit is fixed.[/quote]
Fixed all though I am a bit upset about not having DIRECT RULE FROM BUKINGHAM PLACE

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:02 am

Capital - London
Head of State(s) - John Parsons
Image of Leader -
Executive Title - Prime Minister
Religion Breakdown -
Christian - 59.5%
irreligious - 25.7%
Muslim - 4.4%
Hindu - 1.3%
Jewish - 0.4%
other religions - 1.5%
unknown - 7.2%

Flag -

249 MBTs
5,948 AFVs
42 rocket projectors
2 aircraft carriers
13 frigates
6 destroyers
11 submarines
4 patrol craft
15 mine warfare vessels
88 fighter aircraft
168 attack aircraft
337 transport aircraft
329 trainer aircraft
39 attack helicopters

[/box]

Accepted.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:23 am

Nationstates Name - Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai
Nation Name - Republic of Korea

Capital - Seoul
Type of Government - Unitary presidential constitutional republic
Head of State(s) - Choo Mi-ae
Image of Leader - Image
Party in Power - The Minjoo Party
Executive Title - President
Religion Breakdown - 56-9% No Affiliation; 19.7% Protestant; 7.9% Roman Catholic; 15.5% Korean Buddhism
Flag - Taegukgi
National Anthem - Aegukga

Public Goals - Defense of the territorial integrity of South Korea, peace on the peninsula, betterment of Korea and influence on the world stage
Private Goals - Reunification upon the fall of the North by any means

Total military size - 627,000 Active, 5.2 million Reserve
- 2,654 Tanks
- 2,660 AFVs
- 1,990 SPGs
- 5,374 Towed Artillery
- 214 Rocket Projectors
-70,000 personnel, including 29,000 marines
- 2 Amphibious Assault Ships
- 21 Destroyers
- 20 Frigates
- 16 Corvettes
- 70 Patrol Craft
- 11 Mine-warfare Ships
- 8 Landing Ships
- 11 Landing Crafts
- 16 Submarines
- 7 Auxillaries
-65,000 Personnel
- 406 Fighters
- 488 Attackers
- 348 Transports
- 273 Trainers
- 709 Helicopters
- 81 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States
Extra military information - KAI KF-X coming into service, 3rd Dokdo

Currency - Korean Won
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Won = 0.00094 USD
Major imports, exports, and major import/export partners -
Major Imports - Integrated Circuits ($49.3B), Cars ($37.4B), Passenger and Cargo Ships ($25.1B), Refined Petroleum ($24B) and Vehicle Parts ($21.7B)
Major Exports - Crude Petroleum ($44.3B), Integrated Circuits ($19.8B), Petroleum Gas ($14.9B), Refined Petroleum ($11.7B) and Cars ($9.3B)
Export Destinations - China ($124B), the United States ($66.7B), Hong Kong ($32.8B), Vietnam ($32.6B) and Japan ($24.4B)
Import Origins - China ($93.7B), Japan ($46.2B), the United States ($42.3B), Germany ($19.3B) and Singapore ($14.5B)

Major Domestic Issues - Suicide Rate, North Korean Defectors, THAAD deployment, Air Pollution, Climate Change, Other Pollution
Major Foreign Issues - North Korea, relations with Japan

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - After the fall of the Empire of Japan, Korea was freed, but was soon to be split into two. The peninsula was split between an Soviet backed North and an American backed South. After the conflict from 50 to 53, South Korea's economy was in shambles. In this turbulent time, marked with dictators and little development. 1961, after a Second Republic of Korea was established, General Park Chung-hee took over the government in a coup d'etat. Under his 18 year reign, he saw the development of Korea's industries and rapid growth of its economy. Now one of the most developed countries in Asia, the government pushes for reunification with the north, to the disagreement of the Kim regime. With the north's nuclear capabilities, the people of the South have been wary of their Northern brothers and the trouble the conflict may cause. With the north starting to crack under pressure, reunification may be in arm's reach.
[/box]
Just call me Tuwa

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:23 am

Capital - Seoul
Image of Leader - Choo Mi-ae
Religion Breakdown - 56-9% No Affiliation; 19.7% Protestant; 7.9% Roman Catholic; 15.5% Korean Buddhism
Flag - Taegukgi

Public Goals - Defense of the territorial integrity of South Korea, peace on the peninsula, betterment of Korea and influence on the world stage

- 2,654 Tanks
- 2,660 AFVs
- 1,990 SPGs
- 5,374 Towed Artillery
- 214 Rocket Projectors
- 21 Destroyers
- 20 Frigates
- 16 Corvettes
- 70 Patrol Craft
- 11 Mine-warfare Ships
- 8 Landing Ships
- 11 Landing Crafts
- 16 Submarines
- 7 Auxillaries
-65,000 Personnel
- 406 Fighters
- 488 Attackers
- 348 Transports
- 273 Trainers
- 709 Helicopters
- 81 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States

Currency - Korean Won
Major Imports - Integrated Circuits ($49.3B), Cars ($37.4B), Passenger and Cargo Ships ($25.1B), Refined Petroleum ($24B) and Vehicle Parts ($21.7B)
Major Exports - Crude Petroleum ($44.3B), Integrated Circuits ($19.8B), Petroleum Gas ($14.9B), Refined Petroleum ($11.7B) and Cars ($9.3B)
Export Destinations - China ($124B), the United States ($66.7B), Hong Kong ($32.8B), Vietnam ($32.6B) and Japan ($24.4B)
Import Origins - China ($93.7B), Japan ($46.2B), the United States ($42.3B), Germany ($19.3B) and Singapore ($14.5B)

Major Domestic Issues - Suicide Rate, North Korean Defectors, THAAD deployment, Air Pollution, Climate Change, Other Pollution

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - After the fall of the Empire of Japan, Korea was freed, but was soon to be split into two. The peninsula was split between an Soviet backed North and an American backed South. After the conflict from 50 to 53, South Korea's economy was in shambles. In this turbulent time, marked with dictators and little development. 1961, after a Second Republic of Korea was established, General Park Chung-hee took over the government in a coup d'etat. Under his 18 year reign, he saw the development of Korea's industries and rapid growth of its economy. Now one of the most developed countries in Asia, the government pushes for reunification with the north, to the disagreement of the Kim regime. With the north's nuclear capabilities, the people of the South have been wary of their Northern brothers and the trouble the conflict may cause. With the north starting to crack under pressure, reunification may be in arm's reach.
[/box]
Last edited by Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai on Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Just call me Tuwa

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016

Postby Nancivania » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:46 am

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Capital - Seoul
Image of Leader - Choo Mi-ae
Flag - Taegukgi

- 2,654 Tanks
- 2,660 AFVs
- 1,990 SPGs
- 5,374 Towed Artillery
- 214 Rocket Projectors
- 21 Destroyers
- 20 Frigates
- 16 Corvettes
- 70 Patrol Craft
- 11 Mine-warfare Ships
- 8 Landing Ships
- 11 Landing Crafts
- 16 Submarines
- 7 Auxillaries
-65,000 Personnel
- 406 Fighters
- 488 Attackers
- 348 Transports
- 273 Trainers
- 709 Helicopters
- 81 Attack Helicopters

Currency - Korean Won

[/box]

Looks good to me, accepted

Unless Axalis has a problem with anything
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:01 am

Lan Khao Xang Hom Krung Tai wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Capital - Seoul
Image of Leader - (Image)
Flag - Taegukgi

- 2,654 Tanks
- 2,660 AFVs
- 1,990 SPGs
- 5,374 Towed Artillery
- 214 Rocket Projectors
- 21 Destroyers
- 20 Frigates
- 16 Corvettes
- 70 Patrol Craft
- 11 Mine-warfare Ships
- 8 Landing Ships
- 11 Landing Crafts
- 16 Submarines
- 7 Auxillaries
-65,000 Personnel
- 406 Fighters
- 488 Attackers
- 348 Transports
- 273 Trainers
- 709 Helicopters
- 81 Attack Helicopters

Currency - Korean Won

[/box]

Accepted.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:03 am

Tag!
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Latvijas Otra Republika
Minister

Founded: Feb 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Latvijas Otra Republika » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:13 am

Tag.
Free Navalny, Back Gobzems

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:19 am

Tag
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse