NATION

PASSWORD

Dracul Publishing (Video Game Publishing Company)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Dracul Publishing (Video Game Publishing Company)

Postby Zorcor » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm

A subsect of Luther Enterprises’ Visual Media Division, Dracul Publishing is a Video Publishing company looking for Game Companies. We publish your game, advertise them, and Distribute them. As a Member of The Dracul Publishing Family™ you agree all rights are owned by the family and get exclusive rights to release your game on the Master Game System.
We have develop many

https://sites.google.com/site/zrt5678h9/_/rsrc/1491102639289/home/zorcor%20game%20system.png It has 25GBs of RAM and a 514GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad will have a screen resolution of 720p60, and 20GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System can use everything the pad has. It has Dual-core processor and Uses a DragonFire Mini Graphics Card.
(Now discontinued as of 10/30/18)
It has 30GBs of RAM and a 520GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad will have a screen resolution of 720p60, and 20GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System 2 can use everything the pad has. It has Dual-core processor and Uses a DragonFire Mini Graphics Card. The Master Game System 2 can use the controller of the original Master Game System. It has colorblind support, changing the colors to improve the experience. It also supports the new VR add-ons and hand fit controllers. It has four memory card slots so you can give your save files to friends. Note: Memory Cards not needed to save game data.
(Now discontinued as of 4/7/19)
It has 45 GBs of RAM and a 600 GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad will have a screen resolution of 720p60, and 30GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System 3 can use everything the pad has. It has a Dual-core processor and Uses the new DragonBlast Graphics Card. It also supports the VR add-ons and hand fit controllers. It also supports the Krome, and Kardi It has four flash drive slots so you can give your save files to friends and attach new add-ons.
(Now discontinued as of 8/27/19)
ImageIt has 50 GBs of RAM and a 620 GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad will have a screen resolution of 720p65, and 31GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System 4 can use everything the pad has. It has a Dual-core processor and Uses the DragonBlast Graphics Card. It also supports the VR add-ons and hand fit controllers. It also supports the Krome, and Kardi It has four flash drive slots so you can give your save files to friends and attach new add-ons. It also has three slots to charge controllers. The newest innovation is an internal storage system for the portal-able pad, no longer does the need to be a tower. The Master Game System 4 has several built-in systems like color-blind mode and 100% backward compatibility with all Master Game System consoles. Full modding for all titles supported through the flash drive slot.

Image It has 50 GBs of RAM and a 650 GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad has a screen resolution of 720p65, and 32GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System Overlord can use everything the pad has. It has a Dual-core processor and Uses the new DragonNuke Graphics Card. It also supports the VR add-ons and hand fit controllers. It also supports the new Union. It has four flash drive slots so you can give your save files to friends and attach new add-ons. It also has four slots to charge controllers. Like the Master Game System 4 it has an internal storage system for the portal-able pad, no longer does the need to be a tower. The Master Game System Overlord has several built-in systems like color-blind mode and 100% backward compatibility with all Master Game System consoles. Full modding for all titles supported through the flash drive slot.

Sell our consoles and games in your stores
Code: Select all
[color=#FF0000]Distribution Form[/color]
[b]Nation[/b]:
[b]Store Name[/b]:
[b]Storefront Link (Optional)[/b]:

Game Development
Code: Select all
[color=#0000FF]Game Development Form[/color]
[b]Nation[/b]:
[b]Company Name[/b]:
[b]Title[/b]:
[b]Genre[/b]:
[b]Description of Game[/b]:
[b]Retail price[/b]:
Which Console would you like it released on?
[ ]Master Game System 4(Home/Handheld Console/ with VR, Kardi Reader support, Krome Adapter support and Motion control support.)
[ ]Master Game System Overlord(Home/Handheld Console/ with VR, Kardi Reader support, Krome Adapter support and Motion control support.)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Mana Prime (Home Console)
[ ]Tosma 2 (Handheld Console)
[ ]Hyper Three (Home Console)
[ ]Hyper Digital (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[ ]Isol Pro Z (Home Console)
[ ]Isol™ Ultimate (Home Console)
[ ] PLAYBOX '18 (Home Console)
[ ]NIN Gaming Box (Home Console)
[ ]NIN Beast (Home premium Console)
[ ]NIN Next (Home Console)
[ ]miniNIN X5 (Handheld Console)
[ ] Dragon Fire (Home Console)
[ ] ZEUS (Home Console)
[ ] ZEUS lite (Home Console)
[ ] PEGASUS2 (Handheld Console)
[ ] Mobile Game (Phone/Tablet Games)
[ ] PC
[b]Art that is similar to your game (Optional)[/b]:
Last edited by Zorcor on Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:51 pm, edited 34 times in total.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Dracul Publishing, For all you video games needs. We make and publish.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Last edited by Zorcor on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:13 am, edited 32 times in total.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:44 pm

Game Development Form
Nation:Zorcor
Company Name:Acacia Game Studios
Title:Orc Lord's War
Genre:Action role-playing game
Description of Game:Take control of a customized Orc from 6 tribes and Battle to defeat the Evil Lord of Light who uses his evil magic to enslave your brothers. Take Forts and raise a Army to put him down for good, while avoiding his evil grip. Upon death you create a new Orc Lord and you may have to fight your old self.
Retail price:$60, Season pass $75, and the Omega Box $100 (6 Summoning Ritual (Loot create), Season pass, 1 of 4 unique followers you choose from at the start of a new game, and Mod Support.)
[X]Master Game System (Home/Handheld Console)
[X]Hyper Digital (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[ ]miniNIN X4 (Handheld Console)
Art that is similar to your game (Optional):Image

Game Development Form
Title:The Overlord: Take over
Description of Game:Play in the fictional fantasy world of Achor, as a evil warrior bent on taking over the land. Learn spells, create weapons, and armor to increase your power. You must conquest the many cities to rule all the land. If you have this game's save data and play 'The land of Achor' the final boss (The Evil overlord of Achor will change depending on what you had in this game.)
Retail price:$55
[X]Tosma 2 (Handheld Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
Art that is similar to your game (Optional):

Game Development Form
Title:The land of Achor
Description of Game:Play in the fictional fantasy world of Achor, as a character of your design, while you gain strength to defeat the overlord who betrayed you. Their are a large veriaty of spells, weapons, and armors. Their are a total of 300 quests of varying importance in the game world. The land is yours to explore. Their are also tons of books, houses to buy, and a spell crafting systems. If you have this 'The Overlord: Take over' save data and play 'The land of Achor' the final boss (The Evil overlord of Achor will change depending on what you had in that game.)
Retail price:$60
[X]Hawk (Home Console)

Game Development Form
Title:The Mighty Technomancer
Genre:First-person shooter with elements from a role-playing game
Description of Game:Design your character and class. In a futuristic world battle on different planets. You design how your character looks, their arsenal, and their powers. Their are 40 weapons, with tons of camo and attachment. Several types of Grenades and Techno powers. A example of Techno powers is pulse- Sends a pulse in a detection good for pushing back opponents or grenades. Their is a campaign and multi-player with bots.
[X]Hawk (Home Console)

Game Development Form
Title:Life and Death
Genre:role-playing game, Roguelike, and Life simulation
Description of Game:You are given the power of life and death. Use your power to rid your home of crime, while ensuring you don't go to jail or die. To use your power you need a item from your victim. With a wide City and a few other areas and a Visual novel aesthetics while talking to others. Be sure to keep up on your health and money. Also remember you may have to eliminate those who come after you, whether they be good or bad.
Retail price:$55
[X]Hawk (Home Console)

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

New Consoles

Postby Zorcor » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:41 pm

It has 30GBs of RAM and a 520GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad will have a screen resolution of 720p60, and 20GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System 2 can use everything the pad has. It has Dual-core processor and Uses a DragonFire Mini Graphics Card. The Master Game System 2 can use the controller of the original Master Game System. It has color blind support, changing the colors to improve the experience. It also Supports the new VR add-ons and hand fit controllers. It has four memory card slots so you can give your save files to friends. Note: Memory Cards not needed to save game data.

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Architect Systems Incorporated
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea

O F F I C I A LC O M M U N I C A T I O N S

Sent to: Concerned offices of Dracul Publishing
Subject: Business partnership

Saluations!

Please let me take this opportunity to introduce our company. We are Architect Entertainment Division (AED), a developer of products and services for interactive and digital entertainment. A subsidiary of Architect Systems, we are responsible for the Mana brand and family of products and services, which includes Mana, Mana Prime, and the online service Mana Sphere.

We recognize that your company is well known for creating games for all major gaming platforms, and therefore we believe in the potential to bring these games to a wider audience. Accordingly, AED would like to propose a business partnership with your company, whom we wish to collaborate with us in bringing quality games to our Mana and Mana Prime gaming systems. We believe our services can complement your products well in this endeavor.

We do hope that you will consider working with us. If you must request our company's introductory profile, then I'll be happy to send it to you. Should you be interested in this partnership or have any questions in this regard, please feel free to contact our assistance department or send me an email to my address. We would be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Aleksi Mäkelä
Head of Architect Entertainment Division
aleksi.mana@architect.com

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Entronium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Entronium » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:38 pm

Game Development Form
Nation: ENTRONIUM
Company Name: EMP Gaming
Title: Ultimate Civilisations
Genre: Survival, online multiplayer, sandbox
Description of Game: Basicly you start out as a person the only person, with abilities to create life, civilisations and meet others. Wether to fight or to befreind. What will your people become? How long will they last?
Now with custom scenarios!
Retail price:21 common diamonds (or equivalent)
[ ]Master Game System (Home/Handheld Console)
[ ]Master Game System 2(Home/Handheld Console/ with VR and Motion control support.)
[Y ]Tosma 2 (Handheld Console)
[Y ]Hyper Three (Home Console)
[Y ]Hyper Digital (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[ Y]NIN Gaming Box (Home Console)
Last edited by Entronium on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:55 pm

Game Development Form
Nation:The Federation of Atkemri
Company Name:AM studios
Title:Theater of war
Genre:First person shooter/RTS/4x
Description of Game: In the year 2025 World powers clash in the third world war. You must join the front lines of combat or lead your nation to victory as leader. Multiplayer supported with massive online campaigns where not only must players fight on the front lines but make sure their nation stays afloat. Supports up to 100 players
Retail price:60 USD
[X]Master Game System 2(Home/Handheld Console/ with VR and Motion control support.)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Game Development Form
Nation: ENTRONIUM
Company Name: EMP Gaming
Title: Ultimate Civilisations
Genre: Survival, online multiplayer, sandbox
Description of Game: Basicly you start out as a person the only person, with abilities to create life, civilisations and meet others. Wether to fight or to befreind. What will your people become? How long will they last?
Now with custom scenarios!
Retail price:21 common diamonds (or equivalent)
[ ]Master Game System 2(Home/Handheld Console/ with VR and Motion control support.)
[Y ]Tosma 2 (Handheld Console)
[Y ]Hyper Three (Home Console)
[Y ]Hyper Digital (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[ Y]NIN Gaming Box (Home Console)

Approved
Game Development Form
Nation:The Federation of Atkemri
Company Name:AM studios
Title:Theater of war
Genre:First person shooter/RTS/4x
Description of Game: In the year 2025 World powers clash in the third world war. You must join the front lines of combat or lead your nation to victory as leader. Multiplayer supported with massive online campaigns where not only must players fight on the front lines but make sure their nation stays afloat. Supports up to 100 players
Retail price:60 USD
[X]Master Game System 2(Home/Handheld Console/ with VR and Motion control support.)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)

Approved

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Game Development Form
Company Name:Oak Game Studios
Title:Virtual Monsters
Genre:Role-playing
Description of Game: Collect, train, and fuse monsters together to form more powerful creatures. Use them to conquest gate keepers and reach Legendary Peck, for a chance to capture a legendary monster. Each monster has a element, fusing monsters can create a new creature or upgrading a existing monster. As they get stronger they can transform and learn new moves. With a total of 120 monsters (not including Elemental variants). Features include Breeding, online battles, Day night cycle, and Monsters that can follow you.
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[X]miniNIN X4 (Handheld Console)
type combo

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:35 pm

Game Development Form
Company Name:Birch Game Studios
Title:Pomari Rebirth
Genre:Platformer
Description of Game:Return to form for the famous Zorcorian Platformers. Take control of one of two characters, Pomari the kid or Yath the thing. A vast 2d world lays in front of you as both characters explore the map. Each character has a different play style. Pomari and Yath can both take the abilities of enemies. Pomari gets a ride able pet named Kuroshy, this changes up how the abilities work. Yath however can combine two abilities to for a different one. Deal with the evil Science Wizard Bob and his evil minions. Over 50 levels. With tons of Minion abilities like Fire,Lightning, Ice, and more. Each ability interacts differently with the environments. Also little stage cutscene. Includes 3 mini games. Slinger, Press the button as fast as you can after the count down to eliminate your opponent. RP Madness, With 5 classes take down bosses as you unleash you powers (supports co-op), and finally Air Ride, With several Vehicles and characters race three cups with 5 tracks each (in a retro 3d, behind the racer style).
Retail price:$45
[X]Mana (Home Console)
[X]Mana Prime (Home Console)
[X]Hyper Three (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[X]NIN Gaming Box (Home Console)
[X]NIN Next (Home Console)
[X] Dragon Fire (Home Console)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:07 am

We are interested in having Dracul Publishing begin making exclusives specific to Blast Gaming consoles, including the Dragon Fire.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:41 am

Game Development Form
Nation:The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Company Name: Lemon Games
Title: Warcry - PC Edition
Genre: MMO, RTS, FPS, Multiplayer
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now featuring reprogrammable controls!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Lightning edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Lightning upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[ ] Playbox (Home Console)
[X] PC Game (Laptops/Desktop PCs)
An impressive base built by a large group of Beta testers

Game Development Form
Nation: The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Title: Warcry - Console Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now supporting up to 8k UHD!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Thunder edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Thunder upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[X]Mana (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] Playbox (Home Console)
[ ] PC Game (Laptops/Desktop PCs)
An alpha tester looks down the scope of his rifle

Game Development Form
Title: Warcy - Mobile Edition
Genre: MMO, RTS, Multiplayer
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Wage war! Due to performance constraints, does not support FPS-style. Featuring minimal microtransactions!
Retail price: 3 Lehms (4.50S$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] Mobile Game (Phone/Tablet Games)
A particularly intese war wages between two Beta tester factions over a city.

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Handheld Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now avaliable handheld!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Hurricane edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Hurricane upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
An Alpha tester watches an attack helicopter fly over

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - VR Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now you can be in the action yourself!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Tornado edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Tornado upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] PC Game (Laptops/PCs)
A Beta tester watches over his virtual base at a convention

Distribution Form
Store Name: Dracul Publishing (A physical store for your company on Citrus Street, Lemon City)
Storefront Link (Optional): Your Storefront
Last edited by The Royal Empire of the Lemons on Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:42 am

Next Ingenious Notion would like to have the newly released NIN Beast added to your list of consoles available for game publishing, and listed as a premium console - it is a large step up from the NIN Gaming Box and NIN Next.

We are also interested in having Dracul Publishing work on a NIN-exclusive franchise, ideally an adventure RPG in the vein of Assassins Creed, or a quality FPS in the vein of Rainbow Six.

Thank you for your time,

Nick Turner
President, Next Ingenious Notion

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:14 am

26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea

O F F I C I A LC O M M U N I C A T I O N S

Sent to: Concerned Offices of Dracul Publishing
Subject: Development of Exclusives

Salutations!

We recognize that your company is well known for creating games for all major gaming platforms, and therefore we believe in the potential to bring these games to a wider audience. Accordingly, AED would like to propose a certain partnership with your company, whom we wish to collaborate with us in bringing quality games to our Mana and Mana Prime gaming systems. We believe our services can complement your products well in this endeavor.

To be more specific, we are interested in Dracul Publishing developing exclusive games for the Mana platform. Architect Entertainment Division will act as an observer during these games' development. Should this partnership go through, we have a list of requirements to make sure these games will be a success for both our businesses:

1. Dracul Publishing will be tasked with the development of a set number of exclusive titles for the Mana platform, playable on all Mana consoles.
  2. The titles will also be developed for our upcoming future console. Architect Entertainment Division will provide the SDKs for it in the soonest time possible, as well as technical training regarding the architecture of these SDKs. In return, strict confidentiality must be maintained regarding development of these games, as well as the hardware provided in the SDKs, until further notice.
  3. These exclusive titles must all be enhanced for Mana Prime.
  4. Each game must not cost less than $40 or more than $60.
  5. Dracul Publishing has the freedom to develop any kind of game, so long as the ideas are pitched to Architect Entertainment Division regularly.
  6. Architect Entertainment Division will underwrite the costs of development for these titles, allowing your developers to take on large projects should they choose to do so.
  7. Dracul Publishing will get 75% of the profits from these games while Architect Entertainment Division receives the remainder. Note that this does not count any cuts given to licensed retailers.

Should you be interested in this partnership or have any questions in this regard, please feel free to contact our assistance department or send me an email to my address. We would be happy to assist you. We hope to hear from you soon in the future.

Sincerely,

Aleksi Mäkelä
Head of Architect Entertainment Division
aleksi_mana@architect.com

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:29 am

The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - PC Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now featuring reprogrammable controls!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Lightning edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Lightning upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] PC Game (Laptops/Desktop PCs)
(Image)
An impressive base built by a large group of Beta testers

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Console Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now supporting up to 8k UHD!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Thunder edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Thunder upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[X]Mana (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] Playbox (Home Console)
(Image)
An alpha tester looks down the scope of his rifle

Game Development Form
Title: Warcy - Mobile Edition
Genre: MMO, RTS, Multiplayer
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Wage war! Due to performance constraints, does not support FPS-style. Featuring minimal microtransactions!
Retail price: 3 Lehms (4.50S$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] Mobile Game (Phone/Tablet Games)
(Image)
A particularly intese war wages between two Beta tester factions over a city.

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Handheld Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now avaliable handheld!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Hurricane edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Hurricane upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
(Image)
An Alpha tester watches an attack helicopter fly over

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - VR Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now you can be in the action yourself!
Retail price: Standard Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Tornado edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Tornado upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] PC Game (Laptops/PCs)
(Image)
A Beta tester watches over his virtual base at a convention

Distribution Form
Store Name: Dracul Publishing (A physical store for your company on Citrus Street, Lemon City)
Storefront Link (Optional): Your Storefront

All games Accepted welcome to the family Lemon Games.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Dracul Publishing News

Postby Zorcor » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:56 am

Dracul Publishing is proud to announce the addition of the new NiNBeast console to the many dev kits we possess. All gaming companies may now work on games for this console.

We are also pleased to announce 3 separate contests for exclusive franchises. The winner of each contest will get the exclusive rights to create games for the franchise and a five hundred thousand dollar bonus .
NIN-exclusive franchise: franchise must be either a Action-adventure Stealth RPG or a High FPS with a engaging Single and Multiplayer, along with weapon customization and progression system. Suggested it has a Siege mode, maybe a zombie mode.
Exclusive franchise for Mana and Mana Prime: Gain Exclusive Pre-release dev kit for new Mana console. game must not cost less than $40 or more than $60. Can be any kind of game and Architect Entertainment Division (creators of Mana consoles) will pay the difference if games exceed $60.
Blast Gaming exclusive (Dragon Fire): Any type of Game.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:15 am

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Console Edition - NIN Beast/PLAYBOX '18 Update
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now supporting the PLAYBOX '18 and the NIN Beast!
Retail price: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Thunder edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Thunder upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[X]Mana (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] PlayBox (Home Console) (Note: End of manufacturing Date: Summer 2017 {as home console/will continue as DVD/BLU-RAY/CD player} product shall be removed at 4/30/18)
[X] PLAYBOX '18
[X]NIN Beast (Home Console)

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - NIN Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now featuring an exclusive NIN-only planet!
Retail price: NIN Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Beast edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Beast upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
Which contests for exclusive franchises:
[X]NIN-exclusive franchise
[ ]Exclusive franchise for Mana and Mana Prime
[ ]Blast Gaming exclusive (Dragon Fire)

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Mana Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now featuring an exclusive Mana-only planet!
Retail price: Mana Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Prime edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Prime upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[ ]NIN-exclusive franchise
[X]Exclusive franchise for Mana and Mana Prime

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Dragon Edition
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now featuring an exclusive Dragon Fire-only planet!
Retail price: Dragon Edition: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Blast edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Blast upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[X]Blast Gaming exclusive (Dragon Fire)

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Distribution Form
Nation: Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
Store Name: Land of Fire Game Store
Storefront Link (Optional):
Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire
This Nation is a Crossover of Naruto, To Love Ru, Bleach, Highschool DxD and Cardfight!!! Vanguard G.

Uzumakistani News: Prime Minister Aoroza Yoshisada have made a official apology for the threat that they made last year regarding the Uzumaki-Slavonian War and shall requested for a cease-fire until any further notice. | The Parliament have recognized the Patriotic Citizens Coalition of Uzumakistan as a Youth Wing but controversy of Mass Murder, Rape and Genocide have spread throughout the world. | The Republic of Ovamboland have been proclamed in Northern Namibia only to be governed by Leopold Nesselrode and has been officially recognized as a Autonomous Republic within the Empire.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:14 am

Lemon Games Warcry - Console Edition - NIN Beast/PLAYBOX '18 Update has been accepted.
As for the 3 other games have been entered into the contest. The console makes will have to approve these games.

Shogunate of the Uzumaki Empire store has been approved the Master System 2 will be sold in your country.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 am

Game Development Form
Company Name:Birch Game Studios
Title: Call of Honor
Genre:Action-Adventure Stealth Fps with RPG Mechanics.
Description of Game:
Single Player: Enter the services of the Astyria Corporation as a elite troop and command four other soldiers in your own squad. Plan out your missions, blend into the shadows or go in load. Choose your and your team's load-outs to maximize your effectiveness.
Single Player Campaign Multiplayer feature: Each of your four squad mates can be controlled by another player.
Multiplayer: Play on a total of 17 different maps. Each weapons has it's own level that unlocks skins, attachments, and titles. Customize how your soldier look to give them a personal style. Several match types like Deathmatch, Sniper VS Sniper, Zombie Horde, Siege Mode, and many more.
Skill Trees: In both single and multiplayer their are 5 skill trees to aid in game play. The 5 trees are The Heavy, The Sniper, the Commander, The Tank, and The Trapper. Unlike most Skill trees all are divided into three different levels unlocked when a certain amount of lower perks are taken. Meaning you can never touch the sniper tree until you unlock level three of the trees and then you can take any sniper tier three perks.
[X]NIN-exclusive franchise
Last edited by Zorcor on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 am

Game Development Form
Company Name:Oak Game Studios
Title:Willy Wombat
Genre:Platformer
Description of Game:A 3D Multi-path plat-former with a camera behind Willy. This Orange furred Wombat wearing Violet pants, red and white shoes, and red gloves.
Use several power-ups to aid you in your quest to stop Dr.Pons, including "Blue Blur", that inverts your colors and boosts your speed, and "Tiger Stripes", which grants a homing boomerang. Collect as many coins, gems, and Treasures.
[X]Exclusive franchise for Mana and Mana Prime

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:30 am

Game Development Form
Title:Fighter's Rage!
Genre:Fighting (2.5D)
Description of Game:Fight in 24 interactive stages, with two types of combat. A team of 3 fighter vs 3 fighter, or a 1 on 1 fight. With 20 unique characters including a cyborg, a well endowed Kunoichi, and even a possessed fighter being controlled like a puppet. Each have 8 color variants/costumes. It also comes with a learning mode, where you fight the A.I. using a character as the game learns how you play and thus increasing the challenge of you fighting the character you played as, optional of course.
Retail price:$57
[X]Blast Gaming exclusive (Dragon Fire)

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:15 am

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Console Edition - ZEUS/ZEUS Lite Update
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now supporting the ZEUS and the ZEUS Lite!
Retail price: 40 Lehms (60 NS$), Thunder edition: 60 Lehms (90 NS$), Thunder upgrade: 30 Lehms (45 NS$)
[X]Mana (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] PlayBox (Home Console) (Note: End of manufacturing Date: Summer 2017 {as home console/will continue as DVD/BLU-RAY/CD player} product shall be removed at 4/30/18)
[X] PLAYBOX '18 (Home Console)
[X]NIN Beast (Home premium Console)
[X] ZEUS (Home Console)
[X] ZEUS lite (Home Console)

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Handheld Edition - PEGASUS2 Update
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now available for the PEGASUS2!
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[ ] PlayBox (Home Console) (Note: End of manufacturing Date: Summer 2017 {as home console/will continue as DVD/BLU-RAY/CD player} product shall be removed at 4/30/18)
[ ] ZEUS (Home Console)
[X] PEGASUS2 (Handheld Console)

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:20 am

The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:
Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Console Edition - ZEUS/ZEUS Lite Update
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now supporting the ZEUS and the ZEUS Lite!
[X]Mana (Home Console)
[X]Hawk (Home Console)
[X] PLAYBOX '18 (Home Console)
[X]NIN Beast (Home premium Console)
[X] ZEUS (Home Console)
[X] ZEUS lite (Home Console)

Game Development Form
Title: Warcry - Handheld Edition - PEGASUS2 Update
Description of Game: "Find, build, fight!" Join or create a faction. Extract resources! Produce weapons! Fight others! Contains elements of RTS-Style and FPS-Style. Now available for the PEGASUS2!
[ ]Mana (Home Console)
[ ]Hawk (Home Console)
[ ] PlayBox (Home Console) (Note: End of manufacturing Date: Summer 2017 {as home console/will continue as DVD/BLU-RAY/CD player} product shall be removed at 4/30/18)
[ ] ZEUS (Home Console)
[X] PEGASUS2 (Handheld Console)

Approved

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:25 am

New Console The Master Game System 3
It has 45 GBs of RAM and a 600 GB Solid State Drive. The portal-able pad will have a screen resolution of 720p60, and 30GBs of RAM. When connected to the console base the Master Game System 3 can use everything the pad has. It has Dual-core processor and Uses the new DragonBlast Graphics Card. It also Supports the VR add-ons and hand fit controllers. It also supports the Krome, and Kardi It has four flash drive slots so you can give your save files to friends and attach new add-ons.
First 100 orders are a special gold variant.
The next 100 is a special Eckie-Ecola variant.
Last edited by Zorcor on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade