NATION

PASSWORD

ViZionair.com 4.0 - Connecting The World

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

ViZionair.com 4.0 - Connecting The World

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 am

We are...
Your airline
The world's airline
Connecting The World
Serving over 850 destinations globally
Providing smiles to billions of travelers

We are ViZionair.

[ Home | Corporate Information | Subsidiaries | Additional Information | Aircrafts | ViZionair Benefits + Fly High Loyalty Program ]
[ Airport Application | Other Applications | Destinations Pg 1 | Destinations Pg 2 | Wikipedia ]

+
+ +T h e + P r e m i e r +

G l o b a l +A i r l i n e
Proud member of
Welcome to ViZionair, the largest airline nationally and internationally in flights, routes, and destinations. Founded in 1915, we offer quality food, unsurpassed customer service, comfortable seats with room to stretch, Kingston Wireless 5G wifi on all flights, games, live television, movies, and so much more! In addition, safety is a top priority for our customers, your skies, and your airports! Our rivals simply cannot boast such a reputation that ViZionair has in quality, safety, comfort, and customer service.

We serve millions of passengers daily via our 18,713 routes globally connecting our network of 862 destinations! as of 10/15/23 Being among the largest global airlines, we bring plenty to the table for your airport, your cities, and your nation with the greatest reach and largest customer volume! Would you like your airports to have routes from multiple different countries through the largest airline in the world? Then fill out the application below! It will be well worth it for your nations tourism and wallet!

Application for Route Expansion
Code: Select all
• Nation's Name:
• Airport One Name:
• Airport One Code:
• Airport One City:
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• Be Featured: Yes [ ] | No [ ]
• If Yes, Photo: (Required)
• If Yes, 2-3 Paragraphs About City:
[i]Optional Additional Airports[/i]
• Airport Two Name:
• Airport Two Code:
• Airport Two City:
• Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport Three Name:
• Airport Three Code:
• Airport Three City:
• Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport Four Name:
• Airport Four Code:
• Airport Four City:
• Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport (Others) Name:
• Airport (Others) Code:
• Airport (Others) City:
• Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• [i]Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)[/i]
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2791]Vitalita International Airport[/url] (VIA)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Central Universal International Airport (CUI)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
Central Universal is the newest large airport in ViZion. While newly build, it is already one of the busier airports globally as Vitalita International Airport is maxed out. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5978]Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport[/url] (CGI)[/b] [i](Port of New Alton, ViZion)[/i]
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Dogbar International Airport (DIA)[/b] [i](Dogbar, ViZion)[/i]
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in Dogbar in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Rockport International Airport (RIA)[/b] [i](Rockport, ViZion)[/i]
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Antibarber International Airport (AII)[/b] [i](Antibarber, ViZion)[/i]
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in Antibarber, ViZion in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)[/b] [i](North Bank, ViZion)[/i]
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion just outside the city of Jungleton. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]ViZion Island International Airport (VII)[/b] [i](ViZion Island, ViZion)[/i]
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Icestone International Airport (IIA)[/b] [i](Nabu, ViZion)[/i]
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at a closer airport to change flights to a smaller aircraft.
[ ] [b]Holiness International Airport (HIA)[/b] [i](His City, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Astyria. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Astyria region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b]Gateway International Airport (KIR)[/b] [i](Kirkland, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Tetrakon. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Tetrakon region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3201]Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport[/url] (VVK)[/b] [i](Vilvek, Swilatia)[/i]
The largest and busiest airport in Swilatia, serving over 120 million passengers in a year. It is located in the city of Vilvek, the capital and largest city of Swilatia, in its own district near the city border. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14975]Atheia International Airport[/url] (ATA)[/b] [i](Atheia, Polythinia)[/i]
Atheia, with a population of 31 million, is the vibrant capital of Polythinia. As a financial hub, Atheia presents many opportunities for investment, and acts as the gateway to business in the Central Polythinia region. The city is also a great tourist destination, with historical monuments, modern skyscrapers, and beauty spots. The airport can handle over 65 million passengers per year and 15 million tonnes of cargo. The airport is connected to the city by maglev and expressway. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Nova Oceana International Airport (NO)[/b] [i](Nova Oceana, Amazonia)[/i]
The Dominion's largest airport and servicing nearly 9 million travelers daily, scenic Nova Oceana International Airport - located on a man-made island in picturesque Superior Bay, NOI services the Dominion's second-largest city - Nova Oceana - home to more than 42 million inhabitants. As the Dominion's tourism capital and business epicenter, as well as one of the world's premier tropical and vacation retreats, Nova Oceana is the pinnacle of foreign investment in the Dominion and a major center for sponsors, firms, and all sorts of corporations and organizations in making a large foothold. With exposure to hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people per year, Nova Oceana ensures visability, frequent use, and strong acceptance of ViZionair in the Dominion's most marketed city. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI)[/b] [i](Amazonia, Amazonia)[/i]
Home to over 6 million travelers daily, ACI provides numerous services and dozens of amenities to make traveling convenient and simple - and with a fleet of aircraft dedicated to the Dominion's second-largest airport, and a hub for three of the nation's largest carriers, ACI's close proximity to the 70-million+ strong Dominion capital and major business and industrial hub makes ACI a logical choice for the world's largest airline to make a significant impact in international travel. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Paradise City International Airport (PCX)[/b] [i](Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy)[/i]
Paradise City is a major business center as well as the capital city of the Blackhelm Confederacy. If is located in a prime location, dead in the center of the Azhukali region, and between its bustling nightlife, beautiful beaches, dense surrounding jungles, and an eclectic mix of modern glass and steel building coupled with ancient Roman architecture, Paradise City is a tourists dream. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Libertie International Airport (LBT)[/b] [i](Libertie, -Bederich-)[/i]
LBT serves 95 million people a year, and is the busiest airport of -Bederich-. LBT is located to the north of the stunning city of Libertie. Libertie is renowned for its European looking downtown square, as well as its modern and commercial skyline. Libertie is home to 14 million residents, many hotels, and a vibrant downtown. The easiest way around the city is by the "T"(similar to a metro) which stretches all the way to Libertie International Airport. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Skyhaven International Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Nephi, Lamoni)[/i]
SIA is the single most active airport in the region of Greater Dienstad, with an average of 50 million passengers per month coming in. Located near the Lamonian capitol city of Nephi, SIA is large (and growing) airport, serving multiple regions and nations, and is located near many Lamonian tourist destinations. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN)[/b] [i](Los Vientos, Iglesian Archipelago)[/i]
the largest and busiest airport in the Iglesian Archipelago, serving 50 million people per year. As the name suggests, it's located north of the capital city of the Iglesian Archipelago, Los Vientos, which is also the largest city. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Veeii International Airport (STV)[/b] [i](Veeii, South Thasland)[/i]
Located in the Thas capital city, Veeii International Airport is arguably the gateway to the Darkohm Basin region. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Wysken International Terminal (WIT)[/b] [i](Wysken, Reijvajik)[/i]
Reijvajik's economy is currently booming, and at the centre of that boom is the capital city of Wysken. The city is now a top destination for businesspeople, and the airport has become increasingly busy, with about 1.3 million people now going through its doors every day. It is also a popular destination with tourists, who are attracted to the city's historic buildings and the mystery of the famed Wysken Fjord Mist. The airport is very large, serviced by its own subway route, with a People Mover running through it. It is also home to many high-class stores and restaurants. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN)[/b] [i](Carbonopolis, Kinstantia)[/i]
Carbonopolis International Airport services over 70,000,000 people per year. Carbonopolis is located on the Florida Peninsula on the southeastern tip and the airport has a near panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. CAR is the gateway to Kinstantia as all major Kinstantian cities have a direct flight to and from this airport. The City of Carbonopolis is the largest city on the continent with a population of 21,476,988 (2008 Census). This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Prestov Internationale Airport (PIA)[/b] [i](Budapest, Kopania)[/i]
PIA Is the largest air port in Kopania. It has a capicity to serve over 750,000 trevellers a day. It can serve over 274 million passengers a year. Budapest which is almost totally rebuilt after the war to look like before world war one is a scenic beauty. Tourists can stop at our many fine restaurants, and other tourist destinations. Many of these special restaurants are being built around the airport, as well as many 5 star hotels. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]New Verion International Airport (NVR)[/b] [i](New Verion, Nuluht)[/i]
NVR is the largest airport in Nuluht, and services over 90 million passengers a year. Located in New Verion, the capital and largest city of Nuluht, as well the trade center of Nuluht. Only 20 minutes from downtown New Verion, the airport is connected by a subway and a frequent bus service, and is surrounded by 5-star hotels and great restaurants. New Verion mixes the old with the new, with 100-year old historical buildings next to tall skyscrapers, and is also home to the Commodore Tower, a 96-story building with a glass observation deck. This booming city of 31 million is obviously a great place to travel. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Liberty International Airport (LIX)[/b] [i](City of Liberty, Libertarian Governance)[/i]
Located in the City of Liberty serves 80 million passengers a year. The airport is located on the outskirts of the Capitol city of 5 million. Liberty is the financial, political, cultural and business center of Libertarian Governance. A monorail system connects to all areas of the Capitol as well as the cities of New Rome, Troy, Ithaca, Arcadia and Parker. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Jamestown International Airport (JIA)[/b] [i](Jamestown, St Anthony and Andrew)[/i]
Jamestown is the bustling tropical capital of the Islands of St Anthony and Andrew. We are doing our best to become the #1 vacation hotspot in all of the NS world, and have already attracted several large international resorts and airlines to our lands. Aside from boasting these luxurious resorts, our nation is home to some of the most beautiful, pristine beaches on the planet. And for those not content to simply lay about on the sand all day, there are many other things to do, such as shopping in the spectacular Straw Market, taking a trip do the historic Fort Shaw, or even taking a nice relaxing fishing trip. For the more adventurous of you out there, you can swim with dolphins, take a scuba diving excursion, or spent the day on a jet ski or out para-sailng. In St Anthony and Andrew, the opportunities for fun and adventure are endless. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Torvaldsville International Transit Center (LNX)[/b] [i](Manzanopolis Prime, YellowApple, Inc.)[/i]
The Torvaldsville International Transit Center is among YellowApple, Inc.'s largest-capacity International Transit Centers, and one of two within easy reach of Terran residents. TITC therefore serves an important role as a gateway to the YellowApplan Superluminal Transit Network, an interstellar, intergalactic, and multiversal transportation and communications system encompassing YellowApplan jurisdiction, including YellowApple, Inc.'s capital and largest city, Manzanopolis Prime. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Cosa Mesa International (CM-001)[/b] [i](Cosa Mesa, Icatus)[/i]
CM-001 is the largest airport in Icatus, located in the capital city of Cosa Mesa. It provides a terrific location for tourists, as it is located on the coast, and has a large beach front. Even if it doesn't always attract tourists, it is still the largest hub for corporations in Icatus, with 75% of domestic businesses having a Head-Quarters in the downtown area, located 20 miles from the airport. International companies have set up their Head-Quarters here too, but manufacturing locations remain 50 miles from the airport. There are 2 terminals operational, with 3 runways operating, and a sub-airport, CM-002, which handles smaller aircraft transporting people to the near rural areas. CM-002 has 1 terminal and 1 runway running, with it's own capacity of 20,000 per day. It is not suitable for large commercial aircraft. CM-001 currently can handle 780,000 per day, although there are three new terminals being constructed, along with four new runways, which should increase the max capacity to 1.15 million. Future expansions are planned. One cargo-specific terminal and runway is planned, but the airport needs international business orders before that will begin construction. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Shelbin, Jarridia)[/i]
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport is a major airport in the thriving, ancient nation of Jarridia. Jarridia's history predates most modern civilizations, and yet even today is one of the most economically and militarily powerful nations across the globe. Shelbin offers one of the world's greatest cultural experiences anywhere on the globe, and hosts the world's largest musical festival yearly. Make sure to enjoy the cities incredible culinary experience - it offers some of the best food and drinks anywhere. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Connect All Your Airports With Domestic Routes[/b]
• [i]How many flights on what days?[/i]
[ ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[ ] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
• [b]I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location [sup]1[/sup][/b]:
(Example) Your City International Airport - YIA is one of the top tourist destinations globally, with an average of 50 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Your City is the capital of Your Country, and has become a favorite  location for families. This airport serves 1.2 million people per day and is growing rapidly.

[sup]1[/sup] If we decide to mark a certain airport as a major operating hub, it will be added to our list above of airports people can select to fly to. It will benefit your country just as it will our airline.

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to servicing routes between your nation and various airports in ViZion!

For more information on ViZionair, or to see our complete list of destinations and routes, please visit our website!

ViZionair is a ViZion World Corporation Division and part of Clear Skies Alliance.
All Content is Copyright © 2004 ViZionair. All Rights Reserved.

OOC: Please note: All members of Astyria have authority to answer requests and approve or deny them.
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:46 pm, edited 59 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Corporate Information

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 am

Headquartered: Vitalita, ViZion | Founded: 1915 | IATA: VA | ICAO: VZA Callsign: VIZIONAIR
Company Slogan: Connecting The World | RASM, 2022: $0.197 | Revenue, 2022: Image $636,215,440,234.34
Frequent Flier Program: Fly High | Airport Club: Extravaganza Luxury Lounge
Ownership: ViZion World Corporation

Past Revenue:
2013 - $413,866,035,211.25

+ + +Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer: Jake Michaels
A young 40 years of age, Jake Michaels was Chief Executive Officer of Destiny Airlines for seven years, making him one of the industries youngest CEO's ever. He is credited with the "New DA" campaign from 2009-2014, which lead to the companies incredibly fast growth into one of the largest airlines across the globe. He won the Golden Globe Award, which is the top Zuropean Union award given to airline executives, signifying both his impact on the company and industry, and his growing status. At 40 years of age, he was promoted to CEO of ViZionair after former CEO Nick Turner left the company.

President: Victoria Sanders
At age 30, Victory Sanders is one of the industries youngest top executives, and the youngest on ViZionair's Board of Directors. She was originally hired by ViZion World Corporation for the marketing team, and was introduced to Nick Turner in a meeting at the age of 24. By 26 years of age, Nick Turner brought her on as Director of Marketing for ViZionair, and was promoted to Vice President at only 28 years of age. At the age of 30, she was promoted to President after CEO and President Nick Turner left the company.

Vice President: Sir Robert Weston
Sir Robert Weston, 51, was the President and CEO of the Royal Kingtonian Airways Group pre-merger. He first joined the company in 2005 following a successful career as a senior hedge fund manager at Maynard Capital Investments in the city of Kingsmouth's prestigious financial district. While still a relative newcomer to the aviation industry, his financial expertise led to his appointment as CFO of the company in 2008. During his tenure, he introduced a number of revolutionary measures to streamline the corporate budget. When he left the position three years later the company was reporting record annual profits and a stable growth rate.
He replaced former RKA President and CEO Martin Henders in 2011 following his resignation. Since then, Sir Robert has overseen a period of unprecedented expansion through the doubling in size of the airline's extensive international route network and the establishment of many lucrative codeshare agreements with a number of major international airliners. These include Skyway Airlines, Air Liberte and Air Miraco. Credited for making Royal Kingtonian Airways the global corporation it is today, he was knighted by the Grand Duke of Kington Langley in 2012 for his services to the civil aviation industry.

Last edited by ViZion on Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:00 pm, edited 23 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Subsidiaries

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 am

Subsidiaries

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:55 pm, edited 18 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Additional Information

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 am

Additional Information

Featured: Vitalita International Airport Lounge Entrance

Welcome to the Extravaganza Luxury Lounge, where you can experience the ultimate in comfort and luxury while traveling. Whether you have a short or long layover, you can relax and enjoy a range of amenities and services that will make your journey more pleasant and memorable. Some of the features that you can find in our lounge include:

• Delicious food and snacks, prepared by our professional chefs and caterers. You can choose from a variety of cuisines, from local specialties to international favorites. You can also enjoy complimentary beverages, including coffee, tea, juice, soda, and water. If you want something stronger, you can order alcoholic drinks from our bar for a small fee.
  • Comfortable lounging areas, with cozy sofas, recliners, and massage chairs. You can unwind and rest in our spacious and quiet lounge, or chat with other travelers in our social area. You can also pamper yourself with a massage from our trained therapists, who will help you relieve your stress and tension.
  • Showers, with towels, toiletries, and hairdryers provided. You can freshen up and refresh yourself in our clean and modern showers, which are equipped with hot water, soap, shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion.
  • You can also use our hairdryers to dry your hair and style it as you wish.
  • A fitness center, with state-of-the-art equipment. You can keep fit and healthy in our fitness center, which has treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, weights, and other equipment. You can also join our yoga classes or personal training sessions for a small fee.
  • A gaming room, with NIN Next gaming systems, pool tables, and other entertainment options. You can have fun and challenge yourself in our gaming room, which has the latest NIN Next consoles with a variety of games. You can also play pool on our new Especiale pool table by Kingsharbour Entertainment Ltd., which has a sleek design and a smooth surface. You can also enjoy other games such as chess, cards, or board games.
  • Multiple 84" and 100" NIN UHD television screens, showing news, sports, and movies. You can stay updated and entertained in our lounge, which has multiple large NIN UHD television screens that show live news from around the world, sports events from different leagues, and movies from various genres.

You can find our Extravaganza Luxury Lounge at every hub of ours, and many of our larger non-hub destinations. The normal price for our lounge is $199.99 per visit, or $1559.88 for the year. However, if you are an Ultimate Loyalty Member Status, you can enjoy free access to our lounge. Don’t miss this opportunity to treat yourself to the best that ViZionair has to offer. Join us today at the Extravaganza Luxury Lounge!

Featured: Shelbin Intercontinental Airport Club Lobby

The Carbon Reserve Status Club, only with ViZionair, is the most exclusive and prestigious airline membership club in the world. It is reserved for only the most elite and loyal customers of ViZionair, who have earned the Million Mile Status or purchased the First Class ‘Ultimate Suites’ ticket with their own miles or money. They also have to be the holders of the ViZionair Exclusive Reserve Carbon Fiber Card, which offers unparalleled benefits and rewards. As a member of the Carbon Reserve Status Club, you can enjoy:

• A truly unmatched culinary experience, influenced by local cuisine. You can savor the finest dishes prepared by our master chefs, using fresh and high-quality ingredients. You can also enjoy expertly matched beverage suggestions to go along with your food, from wine to cocktails.
  • A relaxing massage and spa day. You can unwind and rejuvenate in our spa, which offers a range of services such as massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and more. You can also use our sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi to soothe your body and mind.
  • Private sleeping and shower quarters. You can rest and refresh yourself in your own private room, which has a comfortable bed, a soft pillow, a cozy blanket, and a personal TV. You can also use your own private shower, which has hot water, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and a hairdryer.
  • Personalized member and concierge service to help you with all your needs. You can rely on our dedicated staff to assist you with anything you need, from booking your flight, hotel, or car rental, to arranging your entertainment or dining reservations. You can also enjoy priority check-in, boarding, and baggage handling at the airport.
  • Entertainment options such as live music, gaming, billiards, and movies. You can have fun and socialize in our lounge, which has live music from talented musicians, NIN Next gaming systems with a variety of games,
  • Especiale pool tables by Kingsharbour Entertainment Ltd., which have a sleek design and a smooth surface, and multiple 84" and 100" NIN UHD television screens that show live news, sports, and movies.
  • Business facilities such as private offices and conference rooms. You can handle your business in our lounge, which has private offices and conference rooms that are equipped with state-of-the-art technology such as computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, phones, and video conferencing systems. You can also use our free WiFi connectivity and wireless phone connectivity.
  • A personal assistant who chauffeurs you across the airport in a limo, escorts you to your seat on the aircraft, and greets you at arrival to take you to the club or your mode of transportation.

This is the truly exclusive membership club you will want to be a part of - but one that must be earned. We hope to see you soon in the Carbon Reserve Status Club!

Featured: The Regency Aboard Our Streamline C970-LLR

The Regency is an in-flight lounge that will enhance your travel experience. The Regency is a trendy lounge where you can enjoy live entertainment, drinks and food, and great company. You can meet new friends, handle business, or just kick back and relax enjoying music and scenery. The Regency offers you:

• Live entertainment from talented musicians.
  • Drinks and food from our bar and kitchen. You can order from a variety of beverages, from coffee to cocktails, and from a variety of dishes, from snacks to salads. You can also enjoy complimentary beverages and dishes if you are a First Class or Business Class customer.
  • Great company from other travelers. You can mingle with other customers who share your interests, hobbies, or passions. You can also network with potential business partners or clients.
  • Music and scenery, or entertainment from our multiple 84" and 100" NIN UHD television screens. You can listen to your favorite music genres, or watch live news, sports, and movies. You can also admire the stunning views of the sky and the earth from our windows.

The Regency is available on all wide-bodied aircrafts, and it is free of cost for First Class and Business Class customers. Customers in Comfort Class do not have access, except for current Premium Loyalty Member and above for a $50 fee.

Comfort Class
If you want to travel in comfort and convenience, choose Comfort Class on ViZionair, the best value for your money. You will enjoy a range of features and benefits that will make your flight a pleasant one.

You will have a comfortable leather seat that reclines with an adjustable headrest, giving you the option to relax or nap during your flight. You will also have good legroom, so you can stretch your legs and avoid cramps. You will be served a meal and a dessert, as well as snacks and free non-alcoholic drinks. You can also purchase alcoholic beverages if you wish. You will have access to the revolutionary ConXion 3D/UHD Entertainment Center at each seat, which includes a built-in NIN Next console. You will be able to watch thousands of live movies, shows, news, and sports via uWatch Internet Television for a low cost, or play online games with other gamers via NINnet. You will also have thousands of on demand movie and show choices for free, and radio stations to listen to. You will have free WiFi connectivity and wireless phone connectivity, so you can stay connected with your friends, family, or business partners.

Don’t settle for the cattle car-class of our competitors, who offer cramped seats, poor service, and limited entertainment options. Choose Comfort Class on ViZionair, the best way to travel in comfort and convenience. Book your ticket today and enjoy the flight!

Upgrade to Regal!
Upgrade to Regal using points or $49 - Premium Flyers and above are automatically upgraded - for an extra 4" of legroom along with a larger selection of movies and a three-course meal!

Business Class
If you want to travel in style and comfort, choose Business Class on ViZionair, the first class of business class. You will enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and features that will make your flight a memorable one.

You will have your own leather seat that turns into a lay-flat bed, giving you the option to relax or sleep during your flight. You will also have your own privacy, thanks to the individual, wrapped-in seating that isolates you from the rest of the cabin. You will have access to the revolutionary ConXion 3D/UHD Entertainment Center at each seat, which includes a built-in NIN Next console. You will be able to watch thousands of live movies, shows, news, and sports via uWatch Internet Television for free, or play online games with other gamers via NINnet. You will also have thousands of on demand movie and show choices for free, and radio stations to listen to. You will have free WiFi connectivity and wireless phone connectivity, so you can stay in touch with your friends, family, or business partners. You will also receive a NIN Silence! noise-cancelling headset, a TruBlanket, and a TruPillow to enhance your comfort.

You will be treated to a four-course meal with free alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, served by our friendly and attentive staff. You will have a special check-in line at the airport, so you can avoid the queues and save time. You will also have temperature control at your seat, so you can adjust it to your liking. You will also receive a free massage from our professional masseurs, who will help you relax and unwind. And much more!

Don’t miss this opportunity to experience the best of Business Class on ViZionair, the first class of business class. Book your ticket today and enjoy the ride!

Fly High Loyalty Program Bonus Miles: Earn .5 bonus miles per mile flown when you travel with Business Class on ViZionair. Join the Fly High Loyalty Program today and enjoy more rewards and benefits!

Business Class Suites
Travel in style and comfort with our new business class suite, a private space that offers you everything you need for a relaxing and productive flight. You will enjoy a fully flat bed with a comfortable mattress and bedding, where you can rest or sleep during your flight. You will also have a separate seat with a 32-inch 4k screen, where you can watch movies, shows, news, and sports via uWatch Internet Television for free, or play online games with other gamers via NINnet. You will also have thousands of on demand movie and show choices for free, and radio stations to listen to. You will have direct aisle access, so you can move around the cabin without disturbing your neighbors. If you are traveling with someone, you can also opt for a double suite, where you can share the same bed and screen, or have separate ones. You will also enjoy premium amenities such as a NIN Silence! noise-cancelling headset, a TruBlanket, a TruPillow, an amenity kit, and free WiFi connectivity and wireless phone connectivity. You will also be treated to a four-course meal with free alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, served by our friendly and attentive staff.

Our business class suite offers you the best value for your money, with premium amenities and services. Book your business class suite today and enjoy a relaxing and productive flight.

Fly High Loyalty Program Bonus Miles: Earn 1 bonus mile per mile flown when you travel with Business Class Suite on ViZionair. Join the Fly High Loyalty Program today and enjoy more rewards and benefits!

First Class 'Ultimate Suites'
Experience the ultimate luxury in the sky with our new first class suite, a spacious and private cabin that offers you everything you need for an unforgettable flight. You will enjoy a comfortable bed with a luxurious mattress and bedding, where you can relax or sleep during your flight. You will also have a separate seat with a 40-inch 4k screen, where you can watch movies, shows, news, and sports via uWatch Internet Television for free, or play online games with other gamers via NINnet. You will also have thousands of on demand movie and show choices for free, and radio stations to listen to. You will have a personal wardrobe, where you can store your belongings and change your clothes. You will have a sliding door, which gives you complete privacy from the rest of the cabin. You will have an on-suite bathroom with shower, where you can freshen up and pamper yourself. If you are traveling with someone, you can also choose between a single or a double suite, depending on your travel companion. You can share the same bed, screen, wardrobe, and bathroom, or have separate ones. You will also have access to a personal chef, who will create delicious meals tailored to your taste buds. And to make your journey even more special, you will be personally welcomed by the pilot by your name.

Our first class suite is the ultimate luxury in the sky, offering you unparalleled comfort and convenience. Book your first class suite today and fly like never before.

Fly High Loyalty Program Bonus Miles: Earn 2 bonus miles per mile flown when you travel with First Class Suite on ViZionair. Join the Fly High Loyalty Program today and enjoy more rewards and benefits!

ViZionair Global Travel Elite Card by Gotta

The ViZionair Global Travel Elite credit card by Gotta Card Services comes with a $49 annual fee and many outstanding benefits!
  • 5x Fly High mile directly on ViZionair.com, ViZionair locations, or 1-800-ViZionair phone purchases
  • 4x Fly High mile on ViZionair partners
  • 3x Fly High mile on gas, restaurants & non-airline travel purchases1
  • 2x Fly High mile on revolving categories
  • 1x Fly High miles on all other purchases

In addition, as part of the introductory offer, you will get:
  • First year annual fee waived
  • First 12 months no interest on any purchase
  • First 24 months no interest on any ViZionair purchase

You can also rest assured when travelling with this card, there are no foreign transaction fees, and both travel and car rental insurance is included - so you can enjoy your vacation without worry!

1 Exclusions apply. Valid on most non-partner car rentals, hotels, and ride-share.

ViZionair Exclusive Reserve Carbon Fiber Card by Gotta

The ViZionair Exclusive Reserve Carbon Fiber Card by Gotta Card Services is our premier high-end card. The only card to be made of extremely light and durable carbon fiber, enjoy the status of one of the best, most unique card clubs around. This card isn't just a piece of art to behold - it offers specialty benefits unique to this card.

• Earn 100,000 miles when you spend at least $7,000 in the first three months on this card - enough miles to fly first class internationally. Twice.
  • VIP security lines, check-in, and boarding.
  • Complimentary in-flight WiFi, four-course meal, and alcoholic beverages even if seated in Comfort Class.
  • Premium road-side assistance.
  • Earn Premium Flyer Status before making a single flight - as long as you have this credit card account.
  • Two guests are able to join you in the Extravaganza Luxury Lounge every visit without cost - normally each costing $1559.88 per year for membership, or $99.99 for a one-time entrance pass.
  • $500 yearly ViZionair airline voucher for any business or first class ticket.
  • Twice-yearly companion ticket (valued up to $199.99 per ticket) at no cost.
  • $400 yearly credit to partner hotel, transportation, and car rental companies.
  • Combined with Million Mile Flyer status, earn entrance into ViZionair's Carbon Reserve Status Club.
  • No spending limits.
  • No reward caps.
  • Full trip insurance coverage when booking a ViZionair flight via ViZionair.com, ViZionair locations, or 1-800-ViZionair phone purchases.
  • Full rental car insurance coverage.
  • No foreign transaction fees.
  • 7.5x Fly High mile directly on ViZionair.com, ViZionair locations, or 1-800-ViZionair phone purchases.
  • 5x Fly High mile on ViZionair partners.
  • 4x Fly High mile on gas, restaurants & non-airline travel purchases1.
  • 3x Fly High mile on revolving categories.
  • 2x Fly High miles on all other purchases.

This card is for those who are looking for the best possible experience possible when traveling anywhere. The annual fee is $599.

1 Exclusions apply. Valid on most non-partner car rentals, hotels, and ride-share.

ViZionair has travel accessory stores opened across both ViZion and its hubs world-wide. These stores offer all the travel needs from luggage to packs of gum, magazines to MP3 players. Anything you need for travel, we carry!

In addition, we are now opening our stores in cities across the globe!

Yeah, There's An App For That!
We are proud to announce our new ViZionair App for your favorite smart phone! Now, you can make reservations, check flight updates and status, and even track a specific flight by GPS to see where it is! It's just another way we're making life better and cooler for you, our favorite customers! Here are a few of the many features!
• Track a Flight by GPS
• Make reservations
• Setup a Trip with Vacation Maker
• Check Flight Status and Updates
• Flight Check-In
• Parking Location Reminder
• Check Maps of Airports
• Get Directions From Gate-to-Gate

Vacation Maker
Vacation Maker allows the customer to set up flights, rentals, hotels, and even transportation, such as taxi's and limousines. This can be done in person, over the internet, on the phone, and even through text and instant messengers! Setting up a vacation package saves 25% off the total cost!

Personal Transportation
We also have ViZionair Airport Transportation to and from hotels, inns, and motels within a 20 mile radius of any of our hubs should you be flying ViZionair or its subsidiary airlines. In addition, for those who are Premium Executives or higher, we offer special pick-ups within a 60-mile radius of our hubs for those flying on ViZionair or its subsidiary airlines.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:25 pm, edited 47 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Aircrafts

Aircrafts

ViZionair Livery

Passenger Fleet: 3,111 aircrafts
Streamline Eagle 5R: 50 aircrafts
Streamline Eagle 10R: 10 aircrafts
Streamline Eagle 20R: 205 aircrafts
Streamline 40R-G: 50 aircrafts
Streamline C370: 20 aircrafts
Streamline C470: 400 aircrafts
Streamline C470 V: 100 aircrafts
Streamline C470-LLR: 90 aircrafts
Streamline C470-LLR V: 150 aircrafts
Streamline C570: 20 aircrafts
Streamline C570-L: 40 aircrafts
Streamline C570-L V: 100 aircrafts
Streamline C670: 300 aircrafts
Streamline C670 V: 200 aircrafts
Streamline C670-LR: 265 aircrafts
Streamline C770: 20 aircrafts
Streamline C870: 200 aircrafts
Streamline C870-LLR: 35 aircrafts
Streamline C870-LLR V: 75 aircrafts
Streamline C970-LLR: 270 aircrafts
Streamline Supercruiser-LLR: 125 aircrafts
Streamline Machcruiser: 110 aircrafts
ALH Hotelicopter: 10
RMA Jetwind: 12
RMA Magicwind: 12
RMA Transwind: 15
RMA Zestwind: 12
Shorts 360: 50
Britten Norman Islander: 60
Airbus A330-900: 10
Airbus ACJ350neo: 5
Boeing 767: 5

ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence Fleet: 100 aircrafts
Streamline C970-LLR: 80 aircrafts
Streamline Supercruiser: 10 aircrafts
Streamline Supercruiser: 10 aircrafts

Cargo Fleet: 180 aircrafts
Streamline F770: 30 aircrafts
Streamline F870: 50 aircrafts
Streamline Superfreighters: 100 aircrafts
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:06 am, edited 7 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

ViZionair Benefits + Fly High Loyalty Program

ViZionair Benefits + Fly High Loyalty Program

Fly High Loyalty Program
If you fly frequently with ViZionair, you can join our Fly High Loyalty Program and enjoy various benefits and rewards. For every flight you take with ViZionair or our partners, you will earn miles that you can use for flight redemptions, upgrades, lounge access, and more. Plus, when you sign up for Fly High, you will get a bonus of 2,000 miles to start your journey!

Tiers of Fly High Loyalty Program
The Fly High Loyalty Program has four tiers of status, each with its own set of perks and privileges. The more you fly with ViZionair, the higher your status and the more benefits you enjoy. Here are the updated status tiers and their benefits:

Fly High Loyalty Member
This is the entry level of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning 0-19,999 Mileage Points in a year. Fly High Loyalty Members enjoy benefits such as:
  • Earn 1 base mile per mile flown.
  • Earn last minute single class upgrades at time of boarding.
  • Before Comfort Class priority boarding.
  • A 25% discount on inflight purchases such as food, drinks, and entertainment.
  • Access to exclusive offers and promotions from Fly High Airlines and its partners.
  • A free subscription to Fly High Magazine, which features travel tips, destination guides, and exclusive offers from ViZionair and its partners.

Premier Elite
This is the second tier of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning 20,000-49,999 Mileage Points in a year. Premium Loyalty Members enjoy all the benefits of Fly High Loyalty Members, plus:
  • Earn 1.5 base mile per mile flown, plus 1 bonus point per dollar spend on one of the ViZionair credit cards.
  • Earn free upgrades 24 hours before departure.
  • Two yearly one-per-flight free companion upgrade 24 hours before departure.
  • $100 off Extravaganza Luxury Lounge membership.
  • Business Class priority boarding.
  • One additional free checked bag.

Signature Elite
This is the third tier of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning 50,000-99,999 Mileage Points in a year. Premium Executive Loyalty Members enjoy all the benefits of Premium Loyalty Members, plus:
  • Earn 2 base mile per mile flown, plus 2 bonus point per dollar spend on one of the ViZionair credit cards.
  • Earn free upgrades 72 hours before departure.
  • Free pre-order food and all drinks regardless of class booked.
  • 10% of Mileage Points carry over to the following year.
  • Unlimited one-per-flight free companion upgrade 72 hours before departure.
  • $250 off yearly Extravaganza Luxury Lounge membership.
  • A dedicated customer service line that gives you priority access to Fly High Airlines representatives who can assist you with any questions or issues.
  • Business Class priority boarding.
  • Two additional free checked bags.

Ultimate Elite
This is the highest tier of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning 100,000+ Mileage Points in a year. Ultimate Loyalty Members enjoy all the benefits of Premium Executive Loyalty Members, plus:
  • Earn 3 base mile per mile flown, plus 3 bonus point per dollar spend on one of the ViZionair credit cards.
  • Earn free upgrades at time of booking.
  • Free pre-order food and all drinks regardless of class booked.
  • 25% of Mileage Points carry over to the following year.
  • Gift Premium Executive Loyalty Member Status to two people.
  • Unlimited one-per-flight free companion upgrade at time of booking.
  • Free membership into the Extravaganza Luxury Lounge and partner airline clubs.
  • First Class boarding priority.
  • Three additional free checked bags.

Million Mile Lifetimers

Million Mile Flyer
This is the highest honor of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning one million miles or more in a lifetime. Million Mile Flyers enjoy all the benefits of Premier Elite Status for life, plus:

• A One Million Mile Flyer silver lapel pin.
  • A generous bonus of 20,000 miles to start every year off, which can be used for flight redemptions, upgrades, or gifts.
  • A personal concierge service that can assist with travel planning, reservations, special requests, and more. The concierge can also arrange for limousine transfers, spa treatments, or restaurant bookings at your destination.
  • A complimentary annual companion pass that allows a guest to fly with the customer for free on any ViZionair flight, subject to availability and taxes/fees. The companion pass can be used for any class of service, including First Class.
  • A 20% discount on any ViZionair flight redemption, up to 20,000 miles per year. This means you can fly more often and to more destinations with your miles.
  • Access to exclusive events and experiences hosted by ViZionair and its partners, such as concerts, sports games, wine tastings, and more. You will also receive invitations to meet and greet with celebrities, influencers, and experts in various fields.
  • A special recognition gift from ViZionair every year, such as a personalized luggage set, a travel voucher, a lapel pin, or a donation to a charity of the customer’s choice. You will also receive a personalized thank you card from the CEO and President of ViZionair.

Two Million Mile Flyer
This is an extraordinary achievement of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning two million miles or more in a lifetime. Two Million Mile Flyers enjoy all the benefits of Signature Elite Status for life, plus:

• A Two Million Mile Flyer gold lapel pin.
  • A generous bonus of 40,000 miles to start every year off, which can be used for flight redemptions, upgrades, or gifts.
  • A personal travel advisor who can help with booking the best flights, hotels, and activities for the customer’s travel needs. The travel advisor can also provide tips and recommendations for the customer’s destination, such as local attractions, restaurants, and culture.
  • A complimentary biannual companion pass that allows a guest to fly with the customer for free on any ViZionair flight, subject to availability and taxes/fees. The companion pass can be used for any class of service, including First Class.
  • A 25% discount on any ViZionair flight redemption, up to 40,000 miles per year. This means you can fly more often and to more destinations with your miles.
  • Access to VIP events and experiences hosted by ViZionair and its partners, such as movie premieres, award shows, art exhibitions, and more. You will also receive opportunities to network and socialize with celebrities, influencers, and experts in various fields.
  • A special recognition gift from ViZionair every year, such as a luxury watch, a spa package, a diamond pendant, or a donation to a charity of the customer’s choice. You will also receive a personalized thank you card from the CEO and President of ViZionair.

Three Million Mile Flyer
This is an incredible achievement of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning three million miles or more in a lifetime. Three Million Mile Flyers enjoy all the benefits of Signature Elite Status for life, plus:

• A Three Million Mile Flyer platinum lapel pin.
  • A generous bonus of 60,000 miles to start every year off, which can be used for flight redemptions, upgrades, or gifts.
  • A personal travel assistant who can handle all the details of the customer’s travel arrangements, such as checking in, boarding passes, baggage handling, seat selection, and more. The travel assistant can also provide assistance and support during the customer’s trip, such as resolving issues, making changes, or providing information.
  • A complimentary quarterly companion pass that allows a guest to fly with the customer for free on any ViZionair flight, subject to availability and taxes/fees. The companion pass can be used for any class of service, including First Class.
  • A 30% discount on any ViZionair flight redemption, up to 60,000 miles per year. This means you can fly more often and to more destinations with your miles.
  • Access to exclusive events and experiences hosted by ViZionair and its partners, such as private concerts, sports tournaments, culinary festivals, and more. You will also receive chances to interact and learn from celebrities, influencers, and experts in various fields.
  • A special recognition gift from ViZionair every year, such as a designer suitcase set, a cruise voucher, a gold bracelet, or a donation to a charity of the customer’s choice. You will also receive a personalized thank you card from the CEO and President of ViZionair.

Five Million Mile Flyer
This is an amazing achievement of the loyalty program, which can be achieved by flying with ViZionair and earning five million miles or more in a lifetime. Five Million Mile Flyers enjoy all the benefits of Ultimate Elite Status for life, plus:

• A Five Million Mile Flyer diamond encrusted platinum lapel pin.
  • A generous bonus of 100,000 miles to start every year off, which can be used for flight redemptions, upgrades, or gifts.
  • A personal travel manager who can plan and customize the customer’s travel itinerary according to their preferences and needs. The travel manager can also arrange for special services and amenities for the customer’s trip, such as airport transfers, hotel upgrades, activity bookings, and more.
  • A complimentary monthly companion pass that allows a guest to fly with the customer for free on any ViZionair flight, subject to availability and taxes/fees. The companion pass can be used for any class of service, including First Class.
  • A 50% discount on any ViZionair flight redemption, up to 100,000 miles per year. This means you can fly more often and to more destinations with your miles.
  • Access to elite events and experiences hosted by ViZionair and its partners, such as Broadway shows, golf championships, Michelin-starred restaurants, and more. You will also receive opportunities to meet and chat with celebrities, influencers, and experts in various fields.
  • A special recognition gift from ViZionair every year, such as a first-class round-the-world ticket, a luxury car, a platinum ring, or a donation to a charity of the customer’s choice. You will also receive a personalized thank you card from the CEO and President of ViZionair.

On top of that, when customers signup for Fly High, they will be double-enrolled into our Vacation Maker as well as a discounted daily rate in our Extravaganza Luxury Lounge! Apply for your Fly High Loyalty Program account here!
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Airport Application

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 11:38 am

Airport Application

+
+ +T h e + P r e m i e r +

G l o b a l +A i r l i n e
Welcome to ViZionair, the largest airline nationally and internationally in flights, routes, and destinations. Founded in 1915, we offer quality food, unsurpassed customer service, comfortable seats with room to stretch, Kingston Wireless 5G wifi on all flights, games, live television, movies, and so much more! In addition, safety is a top priority for our customers, your skies, and your airports! Our rivals simply cannot boast such a reputation that ViZionair has in quality, safety, comfort, and customer service.

We serve well over eight million passengers on over 40,000 flights minimum daily through our 1194 international destinations! Being among the largest global airlines, we bring plenty to the table for your airport, your cities, and your nation with the greatest reach and largest customer volume! Would you like your airports to have routes from multiple different countries through the largest airline in the world? Then fill out the application below! It will be well worth it for your nations tourism and wallet!

Application for Route Expansion
• Nation's Name:
• Airport One Name:
• Airport One Code:
• Airport One City:
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• Airport One Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Name:
• (Optional) Airport Two Code:
• (Optional) Airport Two City:
• (Optional) Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Name:
• (Optional) Airport Three Code:
• (Optional) Airport Three City:
• (Optional) Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Name:
• (Optional) Airport Four Code:
• (Optional) Airport Four City:
• (Optional) Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) City:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#lounge]Extravaganza Luxury Lounge[/url]: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=111405#stores]ViZionair Store[/url]: Yes/No
• [i]Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)[/i]
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2791]Vitalita International Airport[/url] (VIA)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
VIA is located in ViZion's capital - and largest - city, Vitalita. It is the largest airport in ViZion, and as well as globally. Also available are plots for malls, hotels, and so forth! Located along the Atlantic in ViZion's central Angolan territory. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Central Universal International Airport (CUI)[/b] [i](Vitalita, ViZion)[/i]
Central Universal is the newest large airport in ViZion. While newly build, it is already one of the busier airports globally as Vitalita International Airport is maxed out. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5978]Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport[/url] (CGI)[/b] [i](Port of New Alton, ViZion)[/i]
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport is ViZion's newest gleaming international airport, a model of ultra modernness meets classical. Expected to see 600,000 people daily initially and expected to rise, this is to be among ViZion's hottest business and tourist destinations. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Dogbar International Airport (DIA)[/b] [i](Dogbar, ViZion)[/i]
DIA is ViZion's newest major airport. Located in Dogbar in ViZion's Tanzania claim in eastern African ViZion, this is one of the largest airports globally, serving some 14.5 million people on average per day, and growing. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Rockport International Airport (RIA)[/b] [i](Rockport, ViZion)[/i]
Rockport International is location in Rockport City, searching 8 million people on average per day, based in ViZion's Zambian claim in central African ViZion. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Antibarber International Airport (AII)[/b] [i](Antibarber, ViZion)[/i]
Having been completely rebuilt a few years after the Decade War, this in the fourth largest airport in ViZion. Located in Antibarber, ViZion in the Angola claim, it serves a whopping 7.2 million people per day. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI)[/b] [i](North Bank, ViZion)[/i]
Northern Amazon International Airport is located just off the banks of the Amazon in ViZion's Columbian claim in southern South American ViZion just outside the city of Jungleton. Serving 5 million people daily, it is among ViZion's largest airports. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]ViZion Island International Airport (VII)[/b] [i](ViZion Island, ViZion)[/i]
VIIA is a smaller international airport serving the ViZion Island, an island located in the south Pacific. VIIA has roughly 1 million travelers going through it per day, and is one of the hot spots for vacationers. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Icestone International Airport (IIA)[/b] [i](Nabu, ViZion)[/i]
Icestone International Airport is ViZion's smallest international airport, serving only a few hundred people per week. However, it is the only international airport in ViZion's Antarctica territory and serves only smaller aircraft. Longer distance flights will require a layover stop at a closer airport to change flights to a smaller aircraft.
[ ] [b]Holiness International Airport (HIA)[/b] [i](His City, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Astyria. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Astyria region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b]Gateway International Airport (KIR)[/b] [i](Kirkland, ViZion)[/i]
His City is ViZion's largest city in the State of Tetrakon. The large airport is working to become the hub of transportation into and out of the massive Tetrakon region, housing many of the world's large and powerful nations. His City has a population of 42 million.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3201]Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport[/url] (VVK)[/b] [i](Vilvek, Swilatia)[/i]
The largest and busiest airport in Swilatia, serving over 120 million passengers in a year. It is located in the city of Vilvek, the capital and largest city of Swilatia, in its own district near the city border. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b][url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14975]Atheia International Airport[/url] (ATA)[/b] [i](Atheia, Polythinia)[/i]
Atheia, with a population of 31 million, is the vibrant capital of Polythinia. As a financial hub, Atheia presents many opportunities for investment, and acts as the gateway to business in the Central Polythinia region. The city is also a great tourist destination, with historical monuments, modern skyscrapers, and beauty spots. The airport can handle over 65 million passengers per year and 15 million tonnes of cargo. The airport is connected to the city by maglev and expressway. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Nova Oceana International Airport (NO)[/b] [i](Nova Oceana, Amazonia)[/i]
The Dominion's largest airport and servicing nearly 9 million travelers daily, scenic Nova Oceana International Airport - located on a man-made island in picturesque Superior Bay, NOI services the Dominion's second-largest city - Nova Oceana - home to more than 42 million inhabitants. As the Dominion's tourism capital and business epicenter, as well as one of the world's premier tropical and vacation retreats, Nova Oceana is the pinnacle of foreign investment in the Dominion and a major center for sponsors, firms, and all sorts of corporations and organizations in making a large foothold. With exposure to hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people per year, Nova Oceana ensures visability, frequent use, and strong acceptance of ViZionair in the Dominion's most marketed city. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI)[/b] [i](Amazonia, Amazonia)[/i]
Home to over 6 million travelers daily, ACI provides numerous services and dozens of amenities to make traveling convenient and simple - and with a fleet of aircraft dedicated to the Dominion's second-largest airport, and a hub for three of the nation's largest carriers, ACI's close proximity to the 70-million+ strong Dominion capital and major business and industrial hub makes ACI a logical choice for the world's largest airline to make a significant impact in international travel. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Paradise City International Airport (PCX)[/b] [i](Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy)[/i]
Paradise City is a major business center as well as the capital city of the Blackhelm Confederacy. If is located in a prime location, dead in the center of the Azhukali region, and between its bustling nightlife, beautiful beaches, dense surrounding jungles, and an eclectic mix of modern glass and steel building coupled with ancient Roman architecture, Paradise City is a tourists dream. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Libertie International Airport (LBT)[/b] [i](Libertie, -Bederich-)[/i]
LBT serves 95 million people a year, and is the busiest airport of -Bederich-. LBT is located to the north of the stunning city of Libertie. Libertie is renowned for its European looking downtown square, as well as its modern and commercial skyline. Libertie is home to 14 million residents, many hotels, and a vibrant downtown. The easiest way around the city is by the "T"(similar to a metro) which stretches all the way to Libertie International Airport. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Skyhaven International Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Nephi, Lamoni)[/i]
SIA is the single most active airport in the region of Greater Dienstad, with an average of 50 million passengers per month coming in. Located near the Lamonian capitol city of Nephi, SIA is large (and growing) airport, serving multiple regions and nations, and is located near many Lamonian tourist destinations. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN)[/b] [i](Los Vientos, Iglesian Archipelago)[/i]
the largest and busiest airport in the Iglesian Archipelago, serving 50 million people per year. As the name suggests, it's located north of the capital city of the Iglesian Archipelago, Los Vientos, which is also the largest city. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Veeii International Airport (STV)[/b] [i](Veeii, South Thasland)[/i]
Located in the Thas capital city, Veeii International Airport is arguably the gateway to the Darkohm Basin region. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Wysken International Terminal (WIT)[/b] [i](Wysken, Reijvajik)[/i]
Reijvajik's economy is currently booming, and at the centre of that boom is the capital city of Wysken. The city is now a top destination for businesspeople, and the airport has become increasingly busy, with about 1.3 million people now going through its doors every day. It is also a popular destination with tourists, who are attracted to the city's historic buildings and the mystery of the famed Wysken Fjord Mist. The airport is very large, serviced by its own subway route, with a People Mover running through it. It is also home to many high-class stores and restaurants. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN)[/b] [i](Carbonopolis, Kinstantia)[/i]
Carbonopolis International Airport services over 70,000,000 people per year. Carbonopolis is located on the Florida Peninsula on the southeastern tip and the airport has a near panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. CAR is the gateway to Kinstantia as all major Kinstantian cities have a direct flight to and from this airport. The City of Carbonopolis is the largest city on the continent with a population of 21,476,988 (2008 Census). This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Prestov Internationale Airport (PIA)[/b] [i](Budapest, Kopania)[/i]
PIA Is the largest air port in Kopania. It has a capicity to serve over 750,000 trevellers a day. It can serve over 274 million passengers a year. Budapest which is almost totally rebuilt after the war to look like before world war one is a scenic beauty. Tourists can stop at our many fine restaurants, and other tourist destinations. Many of these special restaurants are being built around the airport, as well as many 5 star hotels. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]New Verion International Airport (NVR)[/b] [i](New Verion, Nuluht)[/i]
NVR is the largest airport in Nuluht, and services over 90 million passengers a year. Located in New Verion, the capital and largest city of Nuluht, as well the trade center of Nuluht. Only 20 minutes from downtown New Verion, the airport is connected by a subway and a frequent bus service, and is surrounded by 5-star hotels and great restaurants. New Verion mixes the old with the new, with 100-year old historical buildings next to tall skyscrapers, and is also home to the Commodore Tower, a 96-story building with a glass observation deck. This booming city of 31 million is obviously a great place to travel. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Liberty International Airport (LIX)[/b] [i](City of Liberty, Libertarian Governance)[/i]
Located in the City of Liberty serves 80 million passengers a year. The airport is located on the outskirts of the Capitol city of 5 million. Liberty is the financial, political, cultural and business center of Libertarian Governance. A monorail system connects to all areas of the Capitol as well as the cities of New Rome, Troy, Ithaca, Arcadia and Parker. This is a minor hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Jamestown International Airport (JIA)[/b] [i](Jamestown, St Anthony and Andrew)[/i]
Jamestown is the bustling tropical capital of the Islands of St Anthony and Andrew. We are doing our best to become the #1 vacation hotspot in all of the NS world, and have already attracted several large international resorts and airlines to our lands. Aside from boasting these luxurious resorts, our nation is home to some of the most beautiful, pristine beaches on the planet. And for those not content to simply lay about on the sand all day, there are many other things to do, such as shopping in the spectacular Straw Market, taking a trip do the historic Fort Shaw, or even taking a nice relaxing fishing trip. For the more adventurous of you out there, you can swim with dolphins, take a scuba diving excursion, or spent the day on a jet ski or out para-sailng. In St Anthony and Andrew, the opportunities for fun and adventure are endless. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Torvaldsville International Transit Center (LNX)[/b] [i](Manzanopolis Prime, YellowApple, Inc.)[/i]
The Torvaldsville International Transit Center is among YellowApple, Inc.'s largest-capacity International Transit Centers, and one of two within easy reach of Terran residents. TITC therefore serves an important role as a gateway to the YellowApplan Superluminal Transit Network, an interstellar, intergalactic, and multiversal transportation and communications system encompassing YellowApplan jurisdiction, including YellowApple, Inc.'s capital and largest city, Manzanopolis Prime. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Cosa Mesa International (CM-001)[/b] [i](Cosa Mesa, Icatus)[/i]
CM-001 is the largest airport in Icatus, located in the capital city of Cosa Mesa. It provides a terrific location for tourists, as it is located on the coast, and has a large beach front. Even if it doesn't always attract tourists, it is still the largest hub for corporations in Icatus, with 75% of domestic businesses having a Head-Quarters in the downtown area, located 20 miles from the airport. International companies have set up their Head-Quarters here too, but manufacturing locations remain 50 miles from the airport. There are 2 terminals operational, with 3 runways operating, and a sub-airport, CM-002, which handles smaller aircraft transporting people to the near rural areas. CM-002 has 1 terminal and 1 runway running, with it's own capacity of 20,000 per day. It is not suitable for large commercial aircraft. CM-001 currently can handle 780,000 per day, although there are three new terminals being constructed, along with four new runways, which should increase the max capacity to 1.15 million. Future expansions are planned. One cargo-specific terminal and runway is planned, but the airport needs international business orders before that will begin construction. This is a major operation hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA)[/b] [i](Shelbin, Jarridia)[/i]
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport is a major airport in the thriving, ancient nation of Jarridia. Jarridia's history predates most modern civilizations, and yet even today is one of the most economically and militarily powerful nations across the globe. Shelbin offers one of the world's greatest cultural experiences anywhere on the globe, and hosts the world's largest musical festival yearly. Make sure to enjoy the cities incredible culinary experience - it offers some of the best food and drinks anywhere. This is a major operating hub of ViZionair.
[ ] [b]Connect All Your Airports With Domestic Routes[/b]
• [i]How many flights on what days?[/i]
[ ] Monday
[ ] Tuesday
[ ] Wednesday
[ ] Thursday
[ ] Friday
[ ] Saturday
[ ] Sunday
• [i]I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location [sup]1[/sup][/i]:
(Example) Your City International Airport - YIA is one of the top tourist destinations globally, with an average of 50 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Your City is the capital of Your Country, and has become a favorite  location for families. This airport serves 1.2 million people per day and is growing rapidly.

[sup]1[/sup] If we decide to mark a certain airport as a major operating hub, it will be added to our list above of airports people can select to fly to. It will benefit your country just as it will our airline.

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to servicing routes between your nation and various airports in ViZion!

For more information on ViZionair, or to see our complete list of destinations and routes, please visit our website!

ViZionair is a ViZion World Corporation Division and part of Clear Skies Alliance.
All Content is Copyright © 2004 ViZionair. All Rights Reserved.

OOC: Please note: All members of Astyria have authority to answer requests and approve or deny them.
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Other Applications

Postby ViZion » Wed May 14, 2014 11:38 am

Other Applications

Non-airport applications can be found here.

Vendor Application
[b]Vendor Application[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Company Name:[/i]
[i]Products or Services Offered:[/i]
[i]Representative Name & Position:[/i]
[i]What Are You Offering:[/i]
[i]Why Select Your Company:[/i]

Contact Us!
[b]Contact Us![/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Business/Government:[/i] If Applicable
[i]Person/Representative & Position:[/i]
[i]Information:[/i]
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm

ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence: The Ultimate Hotel Experience in the Sky
Your Private Bedroom
Imagine flying in a 100% single-class airplane, where every passenger has their own private and cozy suite. Imagine sleeping on a queen-sized Tempur-Pedic bed, relaxing on leather massaging chairs, and enjoying your own bathroom with shower. Imagine having a personal NIN Technologies 50” UHDTV screen, where you can watch unlimited movies, shows, and games on NINnet. Imagine having free WiFi, wireless phone connectivity, and personalized service. Imagine having a six-course meal, a free massage, and a personal chauffeur. Imagine flying on the most advanced and luxurious airplanes in the world, with stunning views of the sky and the earth.

This is not a dream. This is ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence, a branch of ViZionair dedicated to providing the ultimate hotel experience in the sky. ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence is more than just a flight. It is a journey of comfort and luxury that you will never forget.

Whether you want to relax in your suite, socialize in the lounge, or enjoy the entertainment options, ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence has something for everyone. You can control your own suite temperature, store your shoes and bags in personal compartments, and enjoy true blankets and pillows. You can visit the lounge in the center of the plane, where you can enjoy drinks, snacks, and live entertainment in a cozy and elegant atmosphere. You can order your food when you’re ready to eat, and enjoy it at your seat or at the lounge. You can also avoid the queues at the airport with a special check-in service, and have a personal chauffeur who transports you across the airport in a limo, and walks you to your seat on the aircraft, and picks you up at arrival if a location is at that airport to the club or your mode of transportation.

ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence uses only a select few aircrafts - Streamline C970-LLR’s, Supercruiser-LLR’s, and Machcruiser’s. These are the most advanced and luxurious airplanes in the world, which offer smooth and safe flights. They also have large windows that offer stunning views of the sky and the earth.

ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence is truly heaven in the sky! It is the ultimate way to travel in comfort and luxury. Book your ticket today and experience it for yourself!

Indulgence Lounge: The Ultimate Airport Lounge Experience
Entering the Indulgence Lounge
When you fly with ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence, you are not just a passenger. You are a guest of honor. And as a guest of honor, you deserve the best airport lounge experience in the world. That’s why we created the Indulgence Lounge, a lounge that is exclusive to you and a few other privileged guests who have chosen to fly with the most luxurious and extravagant airline in the world. The Indulgence Lounge is more than just a lounge. It is a world of comfort and luxury that awaits you before or after your flight. As a guest of the Indulgence Lounge, you will enjoy:

• A personal room that is your own private sanctuary, where you can relax, recharge, and indulge in the finest amenities. Your room features a king-sized Tempur-Pedic bed with silky sheets and fluffy pillows, a large leather heated & cooled massaging sofa, a private bathroom with shower and bathtub, and a balcony with breathtaking views of the airport and the sky. You can control your own suite temperature, lighting, and music, and enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, Netflix, and Spotify. You can also order anything you want from our 24/7 room service menu, which includes dishes from around the world, prepared by our Michelin-starred chefs.
  • A private dining room that is your own gourmet paradise, where you can savor the most exquisite cuisine and beverages. Our dining room features a table for two or more, depending on your preference, and a waiter who will cater to your every need. You can choose from our extensive menu, which includes dishes from local and international cuisines, made with fresh and organic ingredients. You can also enjoy expertly matched beverage suggestions to go along with your food, from wine to champagne, from cocktails to mocktails. You can also request for customized meals or drinks, according to your taste buds.
  • An open lounge that is your own entertainment hub, where you can unwind and socialize with other guests. Our open lounge features a stage where famous musicians, comedians, and magicians perform live for your enjoyment. You can watch them perform on the stage, or join them for a chat or a selfie. You can also enjoy drinks, snacks, and live entertainment in our cozy and elegant lounge area. You can also mingle with other guests who share your passion for travel and luxury.
  • A personal lounge assistant who is your own concierge, who will help you through the whole stay at the lounge. Your personal lounge assistant will greet you at the entrance of the lounge, escort you to your room or dining room or open lounge, check on your flight status and boarding time, arrange for any special requests or services you may need, such as spa treatments or limousine transfers, and bid you farewell when you leave the lounge.

The Indulgence Lounge is designed to make you feel like royalty. It is the ultimate way to start or end your journey with ViZionair Ultimate Indulgence. We hope you enjoy your stay at the Indulgence Lounge, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:42 am, edited 9 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Party Airways

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Lounge: The Club
Youth-oriented airline travelling to hot locations visited often by teenagers and young adults.
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Airwaves

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm

ViZionair's short-range, low-cost regional airline; single Comfort Class cabin.

Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:17 am, edited 4 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Saved/Expansion

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:47 pm

We currently serve 268 airports through 2,856 domestic routes.

ViZion (56 airports; 472 routes)
Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
Antibarber International Airport (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion)
Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
Rasville International Airport (RAS) (Rasville, ViZion)
Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion)
Dodoma International Airport (DOI) (Dodoma, ViZion)
Boa Vista International Airport (BVI) (Boa Vista, ViZion)
Yucatan International Airport (YIA) (Yucatan, ViZion)
Chieftain International Airport (CIA) (New Vista, ViZion)
Babu International Airport (BIA) (Barneston, ViZion)
Jackson Regional Airport (JRA) (Jackson, ViZion)
Templeton National Airport (TNA) (Templeton, ViZion)
Adamsville Regional Airport (ARA) (Adamsville, ViZion)
Tacoma Regional Airport (TRA) (Tacoma, ViZion)
Archville National Airport (ANA) (Archville, ViZion)
Bumba Regional Airport (BRA) (Bumba, ViZion)
Kawbe Regional Airport (KRA) (Kawbe, ViZion)
Marceton Regional Airport (MRA) (Marceton, ViZion)
Northpoint View Airport (NVA) (Northview, ViZion)
Cuito Regional Airport (CRA) (Cuito, ViZion)
Morichal Regional Airport (MOR) (Morichal, ViZion)
San Jose Regional Airport (SJR) (San Jose, ViZion)
Chibawa Regional Airport (CHI) (Chibawa, ViZion)
Tabago Regional Airport (TAB) (Tabago, ViZion)
Arlington National Airport (ARL) (Arlington, ViZion)
Roundtown Regional Airport (RRA) (Roundtown, ViZion)
Cepasta Regional Airport (CEP) (Cepasta, ViZion)
Barmarse National Airport (BAR) (Barmarse, ViZion)
Oliver Anderson Regional Airport (OAR) (Amstari, ViZion)
Kingston National Airport (KNA) (Kingston, ViZion)
Pharaohs Landing Regional Airport (PLR) (Armi, ViZion)
Hawksworth Regional Airport (HRA) (Hawksworth, ViZion)
Kirkland International Airport (KIR) (Kirkland, ViZion)
Ambrezette Regional Airport (AMB) (Ambrezette, ViZion)
Moahi Regional Airport (MOA) (Moahi, ViZion)
Ikomba National Airport (IKO) (Ikomba, ViZion)
Poggs T. A. Robertson Airport (PRA) (Hawkers, ViZion)
Redmond Memorial Airport (REM) (Hampton, ViZion)
His Holiness International Airport (HHI) (His City, ViZion)
Lotton International Airport (LTN) (Lotton, ViZion)
Wantville Regional Airport (WRA) (Wantville, ViZion)
Kingsgate International Airport (KGX) (Kingsgate, ViZion)
Teamark International Airport (TMK) (Teamark, ViZion)
Forks National Airport (FRK) (Forks, ViZion)
Yorkhaund International Airport (YRK) (Yorkhaund, Coulter Bay)
Sowhow International Airport (SOW) (Sowhow, Coulter Bay)
Edithbaugh International Airport (EDI) (Edithbaugh, Coulter Bay)
Robert Smith Memorial International Airport (RSM) (Tigar, Coulter Bay)
Baughton International Airport (BAU) (Baughton, Coulter Bay)
Seaside International Airport (SSX) (Seaside, Coulter Bay)
Beach Vista International Airport (BVI) (Beach Vista, Coulter Bay)
Ocean City National Airport (OCX) (Ocean City, Coulter Bay)

Jarridia (4 airports; 12 routes)
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA) (Shelbin, Jarridia)
Corvica/Seaton Joint International Airport (CIA) (Corvica, Jarridia)
Khan / Branam International Airport (KBI) (Westwood, Jarridia)
Westwood Intercontinental Airport (WIA) (Westwood, Jarridia)

Amazonia (15 airports; 210 routes)
Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI) (Amazonia, Amazonia)
Amazonia Metro International Airport (AMI) (Amazonia, Amazonia)
Necropolis Global Air Hub (NGH) (Necropolis, Amazonia)
Necropolis Citadel International Airport (NCI) (Necropolis, Amazonia)
Nova Oceana International Airport (NOI) (Nova Oceana, Amazonia)
Elysium International Airport (EIA) (Elysium, Amazonia)
Nodacrux World Airport (NWA) (Nodacrux, Amazonia)
Capital Airport International Hub (CIH) (Crux, Amazonia)
Nuevo Palacio International Skyway (NPI) (Nuevo Palacio, Amazonia)
Costa Verde Global Airport (CVG) (Costa Verde, Amazonia)
Azul International Airport (AIA) (Azul, Amazonia)
Cape Forte International Air Hub (CFI) (Cape Forte, Amazonia)
Ariaste Global Airport (AGA) (Ariaste, Amazonia)
Avalon International Skyport (AVI) (Avalon, Amazonia)
Red Coast International Airport (RCI) (Crystal Bay, Amazonia)

Reino do Brazil (8 airports; 28 routes)
New Frontier International Airport (NEF) (New Frontier City, Reino do Brazil)
North Amazon International Airport (NOA) (Norte Amazonas, Reino do Brazil)
Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU) (São Paulo, Reino do Brazil)
Liberty International Airport (LBT) (Liberty City, Reino do Brazil)
Sao-Vicente International Airport (SAO) (Sao-Vicente, Reino do Brazil)
Galeao-Maria Bethania International Airport, Reino de Brazil
Guarulhos International Airport, Reino de Brazil
Aeroporto International of Rio (GIG) (Reino do Brazil)

Bederich (23 airports; 504 routes)
Libertie International Airport (LBT) (Libertie, -Bederich-)
Dalibor International Airport (DAL) (Dalibor, -Bederich-)
Vysehreadburgh International Airport (VGH) (Vysehreadburgh, -Bederich-)
New Prague International Airport (NPI) (New Prague, -Bederich-)
Brandenburger International Airport (BBR) (Brandenburger, -Bederich-)
Zeleney Regional Airport (ZER) (Zeleney City, -Bederich-)
Kensington Regional Airport (KER) (Kensigton, -Bederich-)
Bartered Bride Regional Airport (BAR) (Bartered Bride, -Bederich-)
Jezero Regional Airport (JER) (Jezero, -Bederich-)
Dunnerville Regional Airport (DUR) (Dunnerville, -Bederich-)
Maritime Regional Airport (MAR) (Maritime River City, -Bederich-)
Marxton Memorial Regional Airport (MXR) (Southern Sea City, -Bederich-)
South Lake Regional Airport (SOR) (South Lake, -Bederich-)
Carlton Regional Airport (CAR) (Carlton, -Bederich-)
Willsburgh National Airport (WIN) (Willsburgh, -Bederich-)
Servannia National Airport (SEN) (Servannia, -Bederich-)
Dash National Airport (DAN) (Dash City, -Bederich-)
Cape Thumb National Airport (CAN) (Cape Thumb, -Bederich-)
Buxton National Airport (BUN) (Buxton, -Bederich-)
Newer National Airport (NEN) (Newer Prague City, -Bederich-)
Grank National Airport (GRN) (Grank, -Bederich-)
Hoole National Airport (HON) (Hoole, -Bederich-)
Tovarna Aeroport (TAP) (Tovarna, -Bederich-)

Dragon Republic (102 airports; 882 routes)
Kavlaik International Airport, Dragon Republic
Molligan International Airport, Dragon Republic
Orlando International Airport, Dragon Republic
Jachtlekaar International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tweakavant International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kelltoyer International Airport, Dragon Republic
New Zera International Airport, Dragon Republic
Scorpion International Airport, Dragon Republic
Shark International Airport, Dragon Republic
Primeda International Airport, Dragon Republic
Las Vegas International Airport, Dragon Republic
Nook International Airport, Dragon Republic
Screamin'™ International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tampa International Airport, Dragon Republic
Huntsville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fairbanks International Airport, Dragon Republic
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Dragon Republic
Seattle International Airport, Dragon Republic
Portland International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Francisco International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Diego International Airport, Dragon Republic
Minneapolis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Rochester International Airport, Dragon Republic
Milwaukee International Airport, Dragon Republic
Madison International Airport, Dragon Republic
Logan International Airport, Dragon Republic
Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Dragon Republic
London Bay International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kalamazoo International Airport, Dragon Republic
Cedar Rapids International Airport, Dragon Republic
Omaha International Airport, Dragon Republic
Des Moines International Airport, Dragon Republic
Peona International Airport, Dragon Republic
Grand Rapids International Airport, Dragon Republic
Chicago International Airport, Dragon Republic
Denteren International Airport, Dragon Republic
Indianapolis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Cencciati International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fort Casben International Airport, Dragon Republic
Cleveland International Airport, Dragon Republic
Pointburgh International Airport, Dragon Republic
Colonia International Airport, Dragon Republic
Daytona International Airport, Dragon Republic
Syndacuse International Airport, Dragon Republic
Albany International Airport, Dragon Republic
Boston International Airport, Dragon Republic
Philadelphia International Airport, Dragon Republic
Baltimore International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kavlaik, D.F. International Airport, Dragon Republic
Richmond International Airport, Dragon Republic
Northana International Airport, Dragon Republic
Raleigh International Airport, Dragon Republic
Greenville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Raedburg International Airport, Dragon Republic
Maeldborg International Airport, Dragon Republic
Balsak International Airport, Dragon Republic
Knoxville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Eloise International Airport, Dragon Republic
Denver International Airport, Dragon Republic
Colorado Springs International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kanses City International Airport, Dragon Republic
Ewansville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Brownsville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Oklahoma City International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Dragon Republic
Pensacola International Airport, Dragon Republic
Jacksonville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tallahassee International Airport, Dragon Republic
Palm Springs International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tuscan International Airport, Dragon Republic
El Paso International Airport, Dragon Republic
Newville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Wichano Falls International Airport, Dragon Republic
Dallas International Airport, Dragon Republic
Austin International Airport, Dragon Republic
Houston International Airport, Dragon Republic
Corpus Christi International Airport, Dragon Republic
Mahferaek International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Antonio International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Angelo International Airport, Dragon Republic
Killeen International Airport, Dragon Republic
St. Lewis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Wichano International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tyler International Airport, Dragon Republic
Joshua Bay International Airport, Dragon Republic
Lewton International Airport, Dragon Republic
Adilana International Airport, Dragon Republic
Nashville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tensville International Airport, Dragon Republic
New Orleans International Airport, Dragon Republic
Baton Rogue International Airport, Dragon Republic
Jackson International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fernville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Memphis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Dayettaville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Little Rock International Airport, Dragon Republic
Birmingham International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tonsia International Airport, Dragon Republic
Shorville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Winterfield International Airport, Dragon Republic
Phoenix International Airport, Dragon Republic
Prascado International Airport, Dragon Republic

United States (9 airports; 72 routes)
Raedburg International Airport, United States
Molligan International Airport, United States
Orlando International Airport, United States
Jachtlekaar International Airport, United States
Pixe International Airport, Star United States
Woodbed International Airport, Star United States
Star International Airport, Star United States
Golden International Airport, Star United States
Opangue Region International Airport, Star United States

New Doltania (10 airports; 90 routes)
Cit Gratnia Airport (GRA) (Cit Gratnia, New Doltania)
Occhenfjord Abica Airport (OCA) (Occhenfjord, New Doltania)
Gordon's Field (GOR) (Gordon's Bay, New Doltania)
Palerno Acian (PAL) (Palerno, New Doltania)
Acis and Bareain Airfield (AAB) (Acis and Bareain, New Doltania)
Valiane Estate Aerodrome (VAL) (Valiane Family Estate, New Doltania)
Camp Gabriel Estate Aerodrome (CGE) (Camp Gabriel Estate, New Doltania)
Brexham Airport (BRX) (Brexham, New Doltania)
Occhenfjord Malmö Airport (OCM) (Occhenfjord, New Doltania)
Occhenfjord Copenhagen Airport (OCH) (Occhenfjord, New Doltania)

New Transeurasia (4 airports; 12 routes)
Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) (Moscow, New Transeurasia)
Toyohara International Airport (TYH) (Toyohara, New Transeurasia)
Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF) (Ostberlin, New Transeurasia)
Central Poland Chopin Airport (WAW) (Central Poland City Area, New Transeurasia)

Neu Engollon (12 airport; 66 routes)
Alpenhorn International Airport (ALP) (Telleursville, Neu Engollon)
Burgunden International Airport, Neu Engollon
Konstanz International Airport (KSZ) (Konstanz, Neu Engollon)
Ludenthal International Airport (LDX) (Ludenthal, Neu Engollon)
Schwartzgarten International Airport (SCH) (Schwartzgarten, Neu Engollon)
Ciavno International Airport (CVO) (Ciavno, Neu Engollon)
Vusurlac International Airport (VUS) (Vusurlac, Neu Engollon)
Telleursville International Airport (TVX) (Telleursville, Neu Engollon)
Torino International Airport (TOR) (Torino, Neu Engollon)
Albertville International Airport (ALB) (Albertville, Neu Engollon)
Grasse International Airport (GRA) (Grasse, Neu Engollon)
Panoli International Airport (PNL) (Panoli, Neu Engollon)

East Ares (10 airports; 90 routes)
Utopis International Airport (UPS) (Utopis, East Ares)
Ares City International Airport (ASC) (Ares City, East Ares)
Blacktree International Airport (BTE) (Rotterdam, East Ares)
Columbia International Airport (CBA) (Columbia, East Ares)
Union International Airport (UIN) (Ares City, East Ares)
Sovereign Bay Airport (SBA) (Olympia, East Ares)
Silverspire International Airport (SIA) (Silverspire, East Ares)
Monument International Airport (MUT) (August City, East Ares)
Iluvia International Airport (IVA) (Iluvia, East Ares)
Luxe (TM) Regional Airport (LUX) (Utopis, East Ares)

M.People's Noocracy of Bunakiia (3 airports; 12 routes)
Salimin International Airport (PST) (City of Ponaiga, M.People's Noocracy of Bunakiia)
Falokrupu "Pelican" Domestic Airfield (FKD) (City of Falokrupu, M.People's Noocracy of Bunakiia)
Saint Thomas' Domestic Airfield (HSD) (Hashadooma City, M.People's Noocracy of Bunakiia)

Kington Langley (20 airports; 400 routes)
Kingsmouth International Airport (KIA) (Kingmouth, Kington Langley)
Kingsford International Airport (KFI) (Kington Langley)
Wexchester International Airport (WEX) (Kington Langley)
Purston International Airport (PSN) (Kington Langley)
Nos International Airport (NOS) (Kington Langley)
Port Holmes International Airport (PHI) (Kington Langley)
Grosvaer City International Airport (GRO) (Kington Langley)
Mayocity International Airport (MCI) (Kington Langley)
Farnoa International Airport (FRN) (Kington Langley)
Harsdon International Airport (HDN) (Kington Langley)
Brominham International Airport (BRI) (Kington Langley)
Kingsmouth City Regional Airport (MCR) (Kington Langley)
Greywood-upon-King Airport (GKA) (Kington Langley)
Sutton Langley Regional Airport (SLR) (Kington Langley)
Dainsfeld Regional Airport (DRA) (Kington Langley)
Marswald City Airport (MAC) (Kington Langley)
Partley Regional Airport (PRA) (Kington Langley)
Brightwall City Airport (BCA) (Kington Langley)
Froyrby Regional Airport (FRA) (Kington Langley)
Hunterford Regional Airport (HRA) (Kington Langley)

Sardoal (3 airports; 6 routes)
Sardoal City International (SDO) (Sardoal City, Sardoal)
Elvas International Airport (ELA) Elvas, Sardoal
Kingstone International Airport (KGO) Kingstone, Sardoal

We currently serve 806 airports through 14,826 international routes.

Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
Antibarber International Airport (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion)
Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
Rasville International Airport (RAS) (Rasville, ViZion)
Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion)
Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA) (Shelbin, Jarridia)
Corvica/Seaton Joint International Airport (CIA) (Corvica, Jarridia)
Khan / Branam International Airport (KBI) (Westwood, Jarridia)
Westwood Intercontinental Airport (WIA) (Westwood, Jarridia)
John Wilson International Airport (JWI) (Vitolia)
Tyrrinian International Airport (TYR) (Tyrrin)
Coranto International Airport (COR) (Tyrrin)
Emilio Marcelo Internaitonal Airport (BIA) (Bisgea)
Bisnugeate International Airport (BNA) (Bisgea)
Pamcolod International Airport (PNA) (Bisgea)
Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) (Bisgea)
Greenwich-KLZ International (GLZ) (Sierra Apathia)
Archos International (AIA) (Sierra Apathia)
Dinsmark Gonzalez International (DGZ) (Sierra Apathia)
New Helsinki Intranational (NHI) (Sierra Apathia)
Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport (VVK) (Swilatia)
Wenesia-Barselnulia International Airport (WBI) (Swilatia)
Maineiacs City International (MAI) (Maineiacs)
Boston Logan International (BOS) (Maineiacs)
Chicago O'Hare International (ORD) (Maineiacs)
Toronto Pearson International (YYZ) (Maineiacs)
Miami International (MIA) (Maineiacs)
Stanford-Miller International Airport (SMI) (Valladares)
South Tallin International Airport (STA) (Valladares)
Emperor Alexander Royal Airport (EAR) (Jbeil)
Queen Victoria Royal Airport (QVR) (Jbeil)
Prince Charles Royal Airport (PCR) (Jbeil)
Alexandria International Airport (AIA) (Jbeil)
Royal Family Airport (RFA) (Jbeil)
Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN) (Iglesian Archipelago)
Northade International Airport (NIA) (Iglesian Archipelago)
New Pompea International Airport (NPI) (Iglesian Archipelago)
New Rotomagus International Airport (NRI) (Iglesian Archipelago)
Noleska International Airport (NKI) (Iglesian Archipelago)
Veeii International Airport (STV) (South Thasland)
Alexandrae Novae International Airport (STA) (South Thasland)
First City International Airport (FCIA) (Ruthless Slaughter)
Haven City Airport (HCA) (Ruthless Slaughter)
Bakunin International Airport (BKI) (Pevisopolis)
Mecian-Rivrea Intercountial and International Airport (MRA) (Meciene)
Abu-Sufyan International Airport (ASI) (Umayyad Islam)
Norfolk International Airport (NOR) (City of Norfolk)
Richmond International Airport (RIC) (City of Norfolk)
Raleigh International Aeroport (RIA) (City of Norfolk)
Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI) (Amazonia, Amazonia)
Amazonia Metro International Airport (AMI) (Amazonia, Amazonia)
Necropolis Global Air Hub (NGH) (Necropolis, Amazonia)
Necropolis Citadel International Airport (NCI) (Necropolis, Amazonia)
Nova Oceana International Airport (NOI) (Nova Oceana, Amazonia)
Elysium International Airport (EIA) (Elysium, Amazonia)
Nodacrux World Airport (NWA) (Nodacrux, Amazonia)
Capital Airport International Hub (CIH) (Crux, Amazonia)
Nuevo Palacio International Skyway (NPI) (Nuevo Palacio, Amazonia)
Costa Verde Global Airport (CVG) (Costa Verde, Amazonia)
Azul International Airport (AIA) (Azul, Amazonia)
Cape Forte International Air Hub (CFI) (Cape Forte, Amazonia)
Ariaste Global Airport (AGA) (Ariaste, Amazonia)
Avalon International Skyport (AVI) (Avalon, Amazonia)
Red Coast International Airport (RCI) (Crystal Bay, Amazonia)
Arugula International Airport (AIA) (Arugula, Ruccola)
Kota Laut Sky Harbor International Airport (KLS) (Kota Laut, The Indonesian States)
Mawl International Airport (MWL) (Rodomance)
Los Gritta International Airport (GCA) (Grittonia)
Greston Air First Levantian International Airfield (GAFLIA) (Hommel, Canaery)
Greston Air Easen (GAE) (Easen, Grestonian Commonwealth)
St. Ross International Airport (SRIA) (Westminister, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Middleton National Airport (MNA) (Middleton, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Mont-du-Plame International Airport (M-d-PIA) (Mont-du-Plame, Grestonian Commonwealth)
International Partha Airport (IPA) (Partha, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Providence Lancaster Airport PLA) (Providence, Lancaster, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Vera Cava Proper International Airport (VCPIA) (Vera Cava, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Kos Grestonian Airport (KGA) (Kos, East Solenial, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Serstabele International Airport (SIA) (Thames, Serstabele, Grestonian Commonwealth)
Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN) (Kinstantia)
Dariopolis International Airport (DAR) (Kinstantia)
Nikkei International Airport (NKK) (Kinstantia)
Coronado International Airport (COO) (Kinstantia)
Los Angelo International Airport (LAX) (Kinstantia)
Libra International Aero Hub (LIA) (Tybra)
Est Tropical International Airport (ETI) (Tybra)
Wysken International Terminal (WIT) (Reijvajik)
Tabatha International Airport (TIA) (Reijvajik)
Eastern Exchange (ERX) (Reijvajik)
Suron International Airbus (AHK) (Surote)
Kenyork International Airport (KJV) (Surote)
Garote International Airport (776) (Surote)
Nation Surote International Airbus (99P) (Surote)
Cardinal Richelieu International Airport (CRI) (Richelieu Cardinal)
King Louis I International Airport (KLI) (Richelieu Cardinal)
Sun King International Airport (XIV) (Richelieu Cardinal)
Marie Antoinette International Airport (MAIA) (Richelieu Cardinal)
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk International Airport (TRI) (Türkşehir, Turkish Federation)
Rauf Denktaş International Airport (YTI) (Yenituran, Turkish Federation)
İsmet İnönü International Airport (MKI) (Mehtabkenar, Turkish Federation)
Kazım Karabekir International Airport (HEI) (Haslıel, Turkish Federation)
Kanuni Sultan Süleyman International Airport (OKI) (Osmankanı, Turkish Federation)
Port Handley International Airport (PHi) (Subrania)
Renley National Airport (RNL) (Subrania)
Seculartopia International Airport (SCI) (Seculartopia)
Sagan International Airport (SAG) (Seculartopia)
TGWTG International Airport (TTGW) (TGWTG Land)
Grand Aalbach International Airport (AAL) (Bergen, Orlkjestad)
New Verion International Airport (NVR) (Nuluht)
Ceron International Airport (CER) (Nuluht)
Silla International Airport (SIL) (Nuluht)
Atheia International Airport (ATA) (Polythinia)
Liberty International Airport (LIX) (Libertarian Governance)
Hyphae International Airport (HIX) (Libertarian Governance)
Eden International Airport (EIX) (Libertarian Governance)
Fort Locke International Airport (FLX) (Libertarian Governance)
Fisenesian Porta de ViZionair (FPDV) (Fisenesia)
Pleasantville International Airport (PIA) (Klentia)
Little Hill Airstrip (LHA) (Klentia)
Kolsvabard International Airport (KSV) (Orlkjestad)
East Sylust International Airport (ESI) (Sylent)
Stannge City International Airport (SCI) (Stannge City, Stannge)
Rhodecity International Airport (RIA) (Rhodeland)
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk International Airport (TIA) (Trefoilland)
Indica International Airport (IIA) (Southern Cynocephali)
Paradise City International Airport (PCX) (Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy)
Fineberg International Airport (FIA) (New Edom)
Baneasa International Airport (CMAIR1) (Bucharest City, Carpathia and Moldova)
Iasi International Airport (CMAIR2) (Iasi City, Carpathia and Moldova)
Merino International Airport (MRO) (Spanish-Texas)
Ostameva International Airport (ROST) (Auremena)
Locoha International Airport (LAX) (Locoha, Capisaria)
Bradley International Airport (BLD) (Bradley, Capisaria)
Libertie International Airport (LBT) (Libertie, -Bederich-)
Dalibor International Airport (DAL) (Dalibor, -Bederich-)
Vysehreadburgh International Airport (VGH) (Vysehreadburgh, -Bederich-)
New Prague International Airport (NPI) (New Prague, -Bederich-)
Brandenburger International Airport (BBR) (Brandenburger, -Bederich-)
Zeleney Regional Airport (ZER) (Zeleney City, -Bederich-)
Kensington Regional Airport (KER) (Kensigton, -Bederich-)
Bartered Bride Regional Airport (BAR) (Bartered Bride, -Bederich-)
Jezero Regional Airport (JER) (Jezero, -Bederich-)
Dunnerville Regional Airport (DUR) (Dunnerville, -Bederich-)
Maritime Regional Airport (MAR) (Maritime River City, -Bederich-)
Marxton Memorial Regional Airport (MXR) (Southern Sea City, -Bederich-)
South Lake Regional Airport (SOR) (South Lake, -Bederich-)
Carlton Regional Airport (CAR) (Carlton, -Bederich-)
Willsburgh National Airport (WIN) (Willsburgh, -Bederich-)
Servannia National Airport (SEN) (Servannia, -Bederich-)
Dash National Airport (DAN) (Dash City, -Bederich-)
Cape Thumb National Airport (CAN) (Cape Thumb, -Bederich-)
Buxton National Airport (BUN) (Buxton, -Bederich-)
Newer National Airport (NEN) (Newer Prague City, -Bederich-)
Grank National Airport (GRN) (Grank, -Bederich-)
Hoole National Airport (HON) (Hoole, -Bederich-)
Tovarna Aeroport (TAP) (Tovarna, -Bederich-)
Kyuriel International Airport (KYFA) (Future City, Lunar Rai)
Skyhaven International Airport (SIA) (Nephi, Lamoni)
Davenport International Airport (DAV) (Davenport, Havl)
Canterbury International Airport (CAI) (Bisgea)
San Syracuse International Airport (SSI) (Bisgea)
Deepwater International Airport (DWI) (Bisgea)
Sjandle Airport (SJA) (Sjandle, Schmiegelland)
Matthew Woods International Airport (MWI) (Ecopia, New Ecopia)
Nuxenstat Xenocimedes Radicti International Airport (NXR) (Nuxenstat, Radictistan)
Norcust Hartfer-Hartfer International Airport (NHI) (Nuxenstat, Radictistan)
L I Highburn International Airport (LFX) (Fredrikstead, Autuangula and Saint Thomas)
Kingsmouth International Airport (KIA) (Kingmouth, Kington Langley)
Kingsford International Airport (KFI) (Kington Langley)
Wexchester International Airport (WEX) (Kington Langley)
Purston International Airport (PSN) (Kington Langley)
Nos International Airport (NOS) (Kington Langley)
Port Holmes International Airport (PHI) (Kington Langley)
Grosvaer City International Airport (GRO) (Kington Langley)
Mayocity International Airport (MCI) (Kington Langley)
Farnoa International Airport (FRN) (Kington Langley)
Harsdon International Airport (HDN) (Kington Langley)
Brominham International Airport (BRI) (Kington Langley)
Kingsmouth City Regional Airport (MCR) (Kington Langley)
Greywood-upon-King Airport (GKA) (Kington Langley)
Sutton Langley Regional Airport (SLR) (Kington Langley)
Dainsfeld Regional Airport (DRA) (Kington Langley)
Marswald City Airport (MAC) (Kington Langley)
Partley Regional Airport (PRA) (Kington Langley)
Brightwall City Airport (BCA) (Kington Langley)
Froyrby Regional Airport (FRA) (Kington Langley)
Hunterford Regional Airport (HRA) (Kington Langley)
Jamestown International Airport (JIA) (Jamestown, St Anthony and Andrew)
Torvaldsville International Transit Center (LNX) (Manzanopolis Prime, YellowApple, Inc.)
Drop Point International Transit Center (DRP) (Drop Point, YellowApple, Inc.)
Cosa Mesa International (CM-001) (Cosa Mesa, Icatus)
Sancte Crucis International Airport (SCIA) (Sancte Crucis, Blackhelm Confederacy)
Naimann Field (NMF) (Wrycova, West Cedarbrook)
Ulam Field (UFL) (Steinhouse, West Cedarbrook)
Saul Meisels International Airport (SMI) (Port Yehoshua, West Cedarbrook)
Putra Perdana Jayapadmi International Airport (YMG) (Senadwipa, Puri Agung Rarungan)
Booker Hyden International Airport (BHI) (Booker, Alebcay)
Arklay Capital International Airport (LAK) (Arklay, Londsdale)
Ninthinia Airport (ANI) (Ninthinia City, Ninthinia)
Angelsk International Airport (ATK) (Ana Island, Arkhangelsk II)
Rome International Airport (RIA) (Rome, San Pellegrino Romana)
Elkton International Airport (ELK) (Elkton, Marcheria)
Carlos P. Garcia International Airport (CPG) (Central and Eastern Visayas)
Thatcher Memorial International Airport (TMIA) (Coltarin)
Sinro International Airport (SAI) (Sinro, New Zepuha)
Paparian Friendship International Airport (PFI) (Paparian)
Kavlaik International Airport, Dragon Republic
Molligan International Airport, Dragon Republic
Orlando International Airport, Dragon Republic
Jachtlekaar International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tweakavant International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kelltoyer International Airport, Dragon Republic
New Zera International Airport, Dragon Republic
Scorpion International Airport, Dragon Republic
Shark International Airport, Dragon Republic
Primeda International Airport, Dragon Republic
Las Vegas International Airport, Dragon Republic
Nook International Airport, Dragon Republic
Screamin'™ International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tampa International Airport, Dragon Republic
Huntsville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fairbanks International Airport, Dragon Republic
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Dragon Republic
Seattle International Airport, Dragon Republic
Portland International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Francisco International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Diego International Airport, Dragon Republic
Minneapolis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Rochester International Airport, Dragon Republic
Milwaukee International Airport, Dragon Republic
Madison International Airport, Dragon Republic
Logan International Airport, Dragon Republic
Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Dragon Republic
London Bay International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kalamazoo International Airport, Dragon Republic
Cedar Rapids International Airport, Dragon Republic
Omaha International Airport, Dragon Republic
Des Moines International Airport, Dragon Republic
Peona International Airport, Dragon Republic
Grand Rapids International Airport, Dragon Republic
Chicago International Airport, Dragon Republic
Denteren International Airport, Dragon Republic
Indianapolis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Cencciati International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fort Casben International Airport, Dragon Republic
Cleveland International Airport, Dragon Republic
Pointburgh International Airport, Dragon Republic
Colonia International Airport, Dragon Republic
Daytona International Airport, Dragon Republic
Syndacuse International Airport, Dragon Republic
Albany International Airport, Dragon Republic
Boston International Airport, Dragon Republic
Philadelphia International Airport, Dragon Republic
Baltimore International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kavlaik, D.F. International Airport, Dragon Republic
Richmond International Airport, Dragon Republic
Northana International Airport, Dragon Republic
Raleigh International Airport, Dragon Republic
Greenville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Raedburg International Airport, Dragon Republic
Maeldborg International Airport, Dragon Republic
Balsak International Airport, Dragon Republic
Knoxville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Eloise International Airport, Dragon Republic
Denver International Airport, Dragon Republic
Colorado Springs International Airport, Dragon Republic
Kanses City International Airport, Dragon Republic
Ewansville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Brownsville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Oklahoma City International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Dragon Republic
Pensacola International Airport, Dragon Republic
Jacksonville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tallahassee International Airport, Dragon Republic
Palm Springs International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tuscan International Airport, Dragon Republic
El Paso International Airport, Dragon Republic
Newville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Wichano Falls International Airport, Dragon Republic
Dallas International Airport, Dragon Republic
Austin International Airport, Dragon Republic
Houston International Airport, Dragon Republic
Corpus Christi International Airport, Dragon Republic
Mahferaek International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Antonio International Airport, Dragon Republic
San Angelo International Airport, Dragon Republic
Killeen International Airport, Dragon Republic
St. Lewis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Wichano International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tyler International Airport, Dragon Republic
Joshua Bay International Airport, Dragon Republic
Lewton International Airport, Dragon Republic
Adilana International Airport, Dragon Republic
Nashville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tensville International Airport, Dragon Republic
New Orleans International Airport, Dragon Republic
Baton Rogue International Airport, Dragon Republic
Jackson International Airport, Dragon Republic
Fernville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Memphis International Airport, Dragon Republic
Dayettaville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Little Rock International Airport, Dragon Republic
Birmingham International Airport, Dragon Republic
Tonsia International Airport, Dragon Republic
Shorville International Airport, Dragon Republic
Winterfield International Airport, Dragon Republic
Phoenix International Airport, Dragon Republic
Prascado International Airport, Dragon Republic
New Kavlaik International Airport, South Canaspar
Slifer International Airport, South Canaspar
Raedburg International Airport, United States
Molligan International Airport, United States
Orlando International Airport, United States
Jachtlekaar International Airport, United States
Loranta International Airport, South Canaspar
Saunville International Airport, South Canaspar
Obelare International Airport, South Canaspar
Agorlina International Airport, South Canaspar
San Benero International Airport, Corumbia
Molagan International Airport, Corumbia
Greenock International Airport, Corumbia
Barnolk International Airport, Corumbia
Florida International Airport, Corumbia
Mansell International Airport, Corumbia
Dorogomez International Airport, Corumbia
Frost International Airport, Corumbia
Vananesea International Airport, Corumbia
Zurok International Airport, Corumbia
San Eroko International Airport, Corumbia
Pastasheo International Airport, Corumbia
Kikot International Airport, Corumbia
Adoma International Airport, Corumbia
Drugo International Airport, Corumbia
Serfock International Airport, Teremult
Morcaria International Airport, Teremult
Pasancila International Airport, Teremult
Yulurea International Airport, Flynnerane
Yulurea City International Airport Flynnerane
Yulurea Casadino International Airport, Flynnerane
Bergarek International Airport, Flynnerane
Bergarek Darlington International Airport, Flynnerane
Bergarek North International Airport
Kellington International Airport, Flynnerane
Antarick International Airport, Flynnerane
Askala International Airport, Flynnerane
Tampa Island International Airport, Flynnerane
San Desocka International Airport, Flynnerane
San Ventick International Airport, Flynnerane
Gamess International Airport, Gaamorreja
Jemassa International Airport, Gaamorreja
Innsbruck International Airport, Gaamorreja
Salzburg International Airport, Gaamorreja
Berlin International Airport, Avantia
Munich International Airport, Avantia
Hannover International Airport, Avantia
Stuttgart International Airport, Avantia
Cologne International Airport, Avantia
Dresden International Airport, Avantia
Dusseldorf International Airport, Avantia
Frankfurt International Airport, Avantia
Hamburg International Airport, Avantia
Munster International Airport, Avantia
Osnabruck International Airport, Avantia
Nuremberg International Airport, Avantia
Paderborn International Airport, Avantia
Lippstadt International Airport, Avantia
Aalborg International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Aarhus International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Billund International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Copenhagen International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Karup International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Ronne International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Sonderborg International Airport, Plaizh Avantia
Tokyo Haneda International Airport, Imyahistan
Tokyo Narita International Airport, Imyahistan
Akita International Airport, Imyahistan
Amami O Shima International Airport, Imyahistan
Aomori International Airport, Imyahistan
Asahikawa International Airport, Imyahistan
Fukuoka International Airport, Imyahistan
Hakodate International Airport, Imyahistan
Hiroshima International Airport, Imyahistan
Itami International Airport, Imyahistan
Izumo International Airport, Imyahistan
Kagoshima International Airport, Imyahistan
Kita Kyushu International Airport, Imyahistan
Kochi International Airport, Imyahistan
Komatsu International Airport, Imyahistan
Kumamoto International Airport, Imyahistan
Kushiro International Airport, Imyahistan
Matsuyama International Airport, Imyahistan
Memanbetsu International Airport, Imyahistan
Misawa International Airport, Imyahistan
Miyazaki International Airport, Imyahistan
Nagasaki International Airport, Imyahistan
Nagoya International Airport, Imyahistan
Obihiro International Airport, Imyahistan
Oita International Airport, Imyahistan
Okayama International Airport, Imyahistan
Okinawa International Airport, Imyahistan
Osaka Kansai International Airport, Imyahistan
Sapporo International Airport, Imyahistan
Shirahama International Airport, Imyahistan
Takamatsu International Airport, Imyahistan
Tokoshima International Airport, Imyahistan
Ube International Airport, Imyahistan
Yamagata International Airport, Imyahistan
Alicante International Airport, Nakyrozia
Madrid International Airport, Nakyrozia
Malaga International Airport, Nakyoriza
PalmaInternational Airport, Nakyrozia
Barcelona International Airport, Nakyrozia
Almeria International Airport, Nakyrozia
Arrecife International Airport, Nakyrozia
Asturias International Airport, Nakyrozia
Badajoz International Airport, Nakyrozia
Bilbao International Airport, Nakyrozia
Fuertaventura International Airport, Nakyrozia
Gran Canaria International Airport, Nakyrozia
Granada International Airport, Nakyrozia
Ibiza International Airport, Nakyrozia
Jerez de la Frontera International Airport, Nakyrozia
La Coruna International Airport, Nakyrozia
Leon International Airport, Nakyrozia
Logrono International Airport, Nakyrozia
Melilla International Airport, Nakyrozia
Menorca International Airport, Nakyrozia
Murcia International Airport, Nakyrozia
Pamplona International Airport, Nakyrozia
San Sebastian International Airport, Nakyrozia
Santa Cruz de la Palma International Airport, Nakyrozia
Santander International Airport, Nakyrozia
Santiago de Compostela International Airport, Nakyrozia
Seville International Airport, Nakyrozia
Tenerife International Airport, Nakyrozia
Valencia International Airport, Nakyrozia
Vigo International Airport, Nakyrozia
Vitoria International Airport, Nakyrozia
Zaragoza International Airport, Nakyrozia
Paris Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Rykuria
Paris Orly International Airport, Rykuria
Angers International Airport, Rykuria
Chambery International Airport, Rykuria
Figari International Airport, Rykuria
Grenoble International Airport, Rykuria
Lyon Saint Exupery International Airport, Rykuria
Montpellier International Airport, Rykuria
Mulhouse International Airport, Rykuria
Nantes International Airport, Rykuria
Nice International Airport, Rykuria
Quimper International Airport, Rykuria
Strasbourg International Airport, Rykuria
Toulouse International Airport, Rykuria
Marseilles Provence International Airport, Rykuria
Bordeaux International Airport, Rykuria
Chomyang International Airport, Chungchilla
Askayong International Airport, Chungchilla
South Raccioto International Airport, Chungchilla
Manioro International Airport, Cahrolle
Acciamiso International Airport, Cahrolle
San Santiago International Airport, Cahrolle
Dezodren International Airport, Dragoa Dezo
Aatar International Airport, Dragoa Dezo
Khapgulla International Airport, Dragoa Dezo
Jaskatia International Airport, Dragoa Dezo
Toronto International Airport, Muten
Calgary International Airport, Muten
Charlottetown International Airport, Muten
Edmonton International Airport, Muten
Fort Mcmurray International Airport, Muten
Fort St John International Airport, Muten
Fredericton International Airport, Muten
Grand Prairie International Airport, Muten
Halifax International Airport, Muten
Kamloops International Airport, Muten
Kelowna International Airport, Muten
Kingston International Airport, Muten
London International Airport, Muten
Medicine Hat International Airport, Muten
Moncton International Airport, Muten
Montreal International Airport, Muten
Nonaimo International Airport, Muten
North Bay International Airport, Muten
Ottawa International Airport, Muten
Penticton International Airport, Muten
Port Hardy International Airport, Muten
Prince George International Airport, Muten
Rouyn International Airport, Muten
St John New Brunswick International Airport, Muten
St John Newfoundland International Airport, Muten
Sudbury International Airport, Muten
Sydney International Airport, Muten
Terrace International Airport, Muten
Vancouver International Airport, Muten
Victoria International Airport, Muten
Whitehorse International Airport, Muten
Winnipeg International Airport, Muten
Skulla International Airport, Skullray
Bonevoer International Airport, Skullray
Cape Etherdam International Airport, Skullray
Croftfoot-Abarth International Airport, Veneco
Croftfoot Chapelhill International Airport, Veneco
Germaniy International Airport, Veneco
Casca International Airport, Veneco
Keswick International Airport, Veneco
Ibswich International Airport, Veneco
Wellington International Airport, New Zeeland
Queenstown International Airport, New Zeeland
Auckland International Airport, New Zeeland
Christchurch International Airport, New Zeeland
Hamilton International Airport, New Zeeland
Tauranga International Airport, New Zeeland
Gisborne International Airport, New Zeeland
Kingsford Smith International Airport, Australian Republic
Miami International Airport, Floribbea
Tripoli International Airport, KwaDai
Benghazi International Airport, KwaDai
N'djamena International Airport, KwaDai
Niamey International Airport, KwaDai
Ahmed Gurey International Airport, FPCCOS
Muhammad bin-Abdul Aziz International Airport, Western Arab Empire
Rosonja International Airport, Bearlong
Rosswood International Airport, Rosswood
Montreal International Airport, Quebec
Al Qahira International Airport, Egyptos
WinterEnd International Airport, Westros
Favelum Transnational Airport, Novistrad
Nuxenstat Xenocimedes Radicti International Airport, Radictistan
Hamunaptra International Airport, Dark Wing
Bellevue International Airport, Austenersey
Phoenixian International Airport, Phoenixia
Sydney International Airport, Austerekia
Adelaide International Airport, Austerekia
Albury International Airport, Austerekia
Armidale International Airport, Austerekia
Cairns International Airport, Austerekia
Coffs Harbor International Airport, Austerekia
Darwin International Airport, Austerekia
Hobart International Airport, Austerekia
Launceston International Airport, Austerekia
Perth International Airport, Austerekia
Port Macquarie International Airport, Austerekia
Wagga WaggaInternational Airport, Austerekia
Gold Coast International Airport, Austerekia
Brisbane International Airport, Austerekia
Canberra International Airport, Austerekia
Melbourne International Airport, Austerekia
Central Dzukish International Airport, Dzukeland
Stromberg International Airport, Dzukeland
Copenhagen International Airport, Dzukeland
Bludengat International Airport, Dzukeland
Ichenhaalgaer International Airport, Dzukeland
Kalashnikov International Airport, Kastingrad
Stalin International Airport, Kastingrad
Cerchenkov International Airport, Kastingrad
Pixe International Airport, Star United States
Woodbed International Airport, Star United States
Star International Airport, Star United States
Golden International Airport, Star United States
Opangue Region International Airport, Star United States
Vlissingen International Airport, Empire of Vlissingen
Middelburg International Airport, Empire of Vlissingen
Shangőm International Airport, the Térulas
Poloares International Airport, the Térulas
Ghemgall International Airport, the Térulas
Asanokusa Inrernational Airport, the Térulas
Skønfelt International Airport, Penguinmark
Dordrecht International Airport, Penguinmark
Quinntropolis International Airport, Communist Quinntopia
Marantha International Airport, Communist Quinntopia
Palm City International Airport, Palmbuk Island
Nirvana International Airport, Palmbuk Island
Palmetto Beach International Airport, Palmbuk Island
Tropicola Ethan Gray International Airport, Palmbuk Island
Lego City International Airport, Unified Legoland
Southern Province International Airport, Unified Legoland
Legona Brickville International Airport, Unified Legoland
Blockassee International Airport, Unified Legoland
Buildapolis International Airport, Unified Legoland
Riveralia International Airport, Thousandsuns
Moscow International Airport, Russian United Imperial Empire
San Libertador International Airport, Calimera
Sovngarde International Airport, Hofstadter
Holmgard International Airport, Romberg
Königsberg International Airport, Romberg
Wolfenstein City Airport, Romberg
Kin Huai International Airport, Silkjd
Great Leader International Airport, Octavashire
Palomas Valley International Airport, Atok
Borispil International Airport, Blahbania
Fragon Foger International Airport, Koolbe
Los Rodrigo International Airport, Koolbe
Cossonna International Airport, Duskerland
Macana Nova International Airport, Duskerland
Sacau International Airport, Duskerland
Enontekiö International Airport, Finnerland
Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport, Finnerland
Ivalo International Airport, Finnerland
Kajaani International Airport, Finnerland
New Prague International Airport, Antalyian Republic
Pickford International Airport, Antalyian Republic
Vero International Airport, Antalyian Republic
Scossen International Airport, Antalyian Republic
Moscow International Airport, Rossia
St Petersburg International Airport, Rossia
Zenit International Airport, Rossia
Costa del Sol International Airport, Costa Lasanco
Shongtom International Airport, Escolla
Tas Ming International Airport, Escolla
Dem Xin International Airport, Escolla
Opmanotas International Airport, Escolla
Rhydin International Commercial Airport, The City State Rhydin
Lango International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Moi Mombasa International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Julius Nyerere International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Kilimanjaro International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Entebbe International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Zanzibar International Airport, San Xavier de Tanzania
Palermos International Airport, Valania
Casavella Internaitonal Airport, Valania
London International Airport, New British Empire
Capital Regional (Cezary City, Cezary)
Edwards International (Saint Edward, Woodstead)
Elkhill Regional (Elkill, Woodstead)
Imberford International (Imberford, Woodstead)
Leuthania International (Millennium, Leuthania)
Libetta International (Portwest, Libetta)
Oppidum International (Oppidum, Woodstead)
Stonianside Regional (Oppidum, Woodstead)
Woldland Kerrstead Regional (Steedcraft, Woodstead)
Woldland Quayland Domestic (Woldland, Woodstead)
Deersdown Regional (Deershead, Woodstead)
Edwards International (Saint Edward, Woodstead)
Farrow Domestic (Farrowfields, Woodstead)
Greyhound Regional (Rhydford, Woodstead)
Limehouse Domestic (Brother Bays, Woodstead)
Moore-Quay International (New Mission, Woodstead)
Northwood Regional (Norsylvania, Woodstead)
Ottenside Regional (Port Lux, Woodstead)
Port Lux Regional (Port Lux, Woodstead)
South Stonian Domestic (Stonianside, Woodstead)
Southern Regional (Forestry Woodstead)
Woldland Quayland Domestic (Woldland Woodstead)
Veydevarj International Airport (VEY) (Veydevarj, Bederich)
Dejkerikvik International Airport (DEJ) (Dejkerikvik, Bederich)
Ferkovik International Airport (FKV) (Ferkovik, Bederich)
Sæntella International Airport (SAN) (Sæntella, Bederich)
Aklaentin Regional Airport (AKL) (Aklaentin, Bederich)
Ivernaes Regional Airport (IVR) (Ivernaes, Bederich)
Alpenhorn International Airport (ALP) (Telleursville, Neu Engollon)
Burgunden International Airport, Neu Engollon
Konstanz International Airport (KSZ) (Konstanz, Neu Engollon)
Ludenthal International Airport (LDX) (Ludenthal, Neu Engollon)
Schwartzgarten International Airport (SCH) (Schwartzgarten, Neu Engollon)
Ciavno International Airport (CVO) (Ciavno, Neu Engollon)
Vusurlac International Airport (VUS) (Vusurlac, Neu Engollon)
Telleursville International Airport (TVX) (Telleursville, Neu Engollon)
Torino International Airport (TOR) (Torino, Neu Engollon)
Albertville International Airport (ALB) (Albertville, Neu Engollon)
Grasse International Airport (GRA) (Grasse, Neu Engollon)
Panoli International Airport (PNL) (Panoli, Neu Engollon)
Paritte International Airport (PAR) (Paritte, Terre Des Gaules)
Marseille International Airport (MRS) (Marseille, Terre Des Gaules)
La Roicheaux International Airport (LRX) (La Rocheaux, Terre Des Gaules)
Beograd International Airport (BEG) (Beograd, Nikolia)
Katowitze International Airport (KWZ) (Katowitze, Nikolia)
Vardarberg International Airport (VBG) (Vardarberg, Nikolia)
Astren International Airport (AST) (Astren, Nikolia)
Cristofslanzy International Airport (CSZ) (Cristofslazny, Smertolina)
Roma International Airport (RMA) (Roma, Novella Romagna)
Milano International Airport (MIL) (Milano, Novella Romagna)
Florentina International Airport (FLO) (Florentina, Novella Romagna)
Khade International Airport (KHX) (Khade, Novella Romagna)
Vinburg International Airport (VIN) (Vinburg, Austrog)
Nom East International Airport (NEI) (Nom East, United Regions of Verona)
New Scresan International Airport (NSI) (Scresan, United Regions of Verona)
Vak Vak Commuter Airstrip (VVA) (Vak Vak, United Regions of Verona)
Ukinza City Central Airport (UCA) (Ukinza City, United Regions of Verona)
Teramore Central Airport (TCA) (Teramore, Teramore Island)
New Frontier International Airport (NEF) (New Frontier City, Reino do Brazil)
North Amazon International Airport (NOA) (Norte Amazonas, Reino do Brazil)
Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU) (São Paulo, Reino do Brazil)
Liberty International Airport (LBT) (Liberty City, Reino do Brazil)
Sao-Vicente International Airport (SAO) (Sao-Vicente, Reino do Brazil)
Galeao-Maria Bethania International Airport, Reino de Brazil
Guarulhos International Airport, Reino de Brazil
Aeroporto International of Rio (GIG) (Reino do Brazil)
Cobustinia International Airport (COB) (Cobustinia, Cobustine)
Lambeth Municipal Airport (LMA) (Lambeth, Cobustine)
Weirland Regional (WLR) (Weirland, Cobustine)
Dahrendorf Regional (DFR) (Dahrendorf, Oceanport)
Moreland Bay International (MBI) (Moreland Bay, Oceanport)
Oxford International (OXF) (Oxford, Oceanport)
Farwest Regional (FWR) (Farwest, Beinai)
Riverwood International (RWI) (Riverwood, Beinai)
Volkaparc Aeroglobal (VOK) (Volkaparc, Beinai)
Levitt International (LEV) (Levitt, Osterra)
Yewbridge North Aeroparka (YNA) (Yewbridge, Osterra)
Leuthanaer International (LTH) (Leuthanaer, Leuthania)
Libetta International (LBX) (Libetta, Libetta)
Nylander Regional (NYL) (Nylander, Libetta)
Olympia International (OLY) (Olympia, Duartistan)
Tugillans Regional (TUG (Tugillans, Duartistan)
Merridell International Airport (MRR) (Merridell, Globus)
Yill International Airport (YIL) (Yill, Lolomz)
Madrid Albert Cruzeiro International Airport (MAD) (Madrid, Lolomz)
Pixie International Airport (PIX) (Pixie, Lolomz)
Mertz International Airport (MER) (Mertz, Lolomz)
San Jose Guayabal International Airport (SJX) (San Jose, Lolomz)
Hometown International Airport (HOM) (Hometown, Lolomz)
Gyfford International Airport (GYF) (Gyfford, Lolomz)
Palomas Valley International Airport (PAL) (Palomas Valley, Lolomz)
Kreidberg International Airport (KRE) (Kreidberg, Lolomz)
Jamestown International Airport (JAM) (Jamestown, Lolomz)
Romo International Airport (ROM) (Romo, Lolomz)
Norglich International Airport (NRH) (Norglich, Lolomz)
Mihajlo Andrej Milić International Airport (MAM) (Milic, Lolomz)
Nosamo International Airport (NOS) (Nosamo, Lolomz)
Kasa International Airport (KAS) (Kasa, Lolomz)
Dragon's Keep International (DKI) (Dragomere)
King Robert International (KRI) (Absolute Power)
Temenggung Jugah International (TJI) (Temenggung, Tongkang Pechah)
Panglima Salleh International (PSI) (Pangilma, Tongkang Pechah)
Kesya City Airport International (KCA) (Kesya City, The Kingdom of Torvalyn)
Feidrich Manset Shalvoiz International Airport (FMS) (Nationalist Federation of Faikliren)
Yonwood International Airport (YON) (Yonwood, Hyfling)
Rodriguez International Airport (ROD) (Pey)
Orting National Airport (ORT) (Orting, Pey)
Ivory International Airport (IVR) (Ivory, Pey)
Alokao International Airport (ALO) (Alokao, Asmia)
Putra Perdana Jayapadmi International Airport (PRJ) (Rarungan)
Hraka International Airport (HRA) (Hraka, Seraan)
Santo-Estevao International Airport (SAN) (Santo-Estevao, Santo-Estevao)
Silves International Airport (SIL) (Silves, Santo-Estevao)
Romanov Masco International Airport (RMX) (Romanov Masco, Mascovia)
Helchinski International Airport (HKI) (Helchinski, Mascovia)
Khaiful City International Airport (KHA) (Khaiful, Sacheyenya)
Britannual International Airport (BRI) (Britannual, Britonsea)
Jefferton James Anoll International Airport (JJA) (Anollasia)
Nos Astra International Airport (NAX) (Nos Astra, Astrana)
London International Airport (LON) (London City, New United British Empire)
Indianapolis International Airport (IND) (Indianopolis, United Provinces of Atlantica)
Chenko International Airport (Chenko, Guadalupador)
Eratova City International Airport (ECX) (Eratova City, Eratova)
International United Airport (IUA) (United States Of Devonta)
West Brooklands International Airport (WBX) (West Brnooklands, Britanno)
Hannibal Airport (HAN) (Hannibal, Nouvel Ecosse)
Epcot International Airport (EPC) (Epcot, Timmy City)
Peace City International Airport (PCX) (Peace City, Stomalia)
Silvertown International Airport (SIL) (Silvertown, Stomalia)
Bridgeton International Airport (BRI) (Bridgeton, Stomalia)
Sonchang International Airport (SON) (Xi'san, Jichang)
Cairnford City International Airport (CAI) (Cairnford City, Zorbae)
Drasona International Airport (DRA) (Drasona, The United Regions)
High Rosenferry International (HRI) (High Rosenferry, New Ducklands)
William II Memorial Airport (WMAI) (High Rosenferry, New Ducklands)
Northbay City International (NCIA) (Northbay City, New Ducklands)
Galitzin International Airport (GCI) (Galitzin, New Ducklands)
Duckton Local Airfield (DLCC) (Duckton, New Ducklands)
Falklands International (FIA) (Birmingham, New Ducklands)
Arthropol City International Airport (ARM) (Arthropol City, Arthropol)
Twinbridge International Airport (TWB) (Twinbridge, Charellia)
Adede Airport (ADE) (Agea, Charellia)
Cenaea International Airport (CEN) (Cenaea, Charellia)
Pelican Island Airport (PLI) (Pelican Island, Charellia)
Aicala Airport (AIC) (Aicala, Charellia)
Tiran Airport (TRA) (Tiran, Charellia)
Frederick Rossen International Airport (FRI) (Union City, Charellia)
Liberty Airport (LIB) (Stygrish, Charellia)
Telen Airport (TEL) (Norida City, Charellia)
David Smythe Airport (DSY) (Eldoren, Charellia)
Dioned International Airport (DNI) (Piraea, Charellia)
Midandia International Airport (MDI) (Midandia City, Midandia)
Los Anna International Airport (LAN) (Los Anna, Kannadrickium)
New Hind Airport (NHC) (New Hind City, Indusse)
Utopis International Airport (UPS) (Utopis, East Ares)
Ares City International Airport (ASC) (Ares City, East Ares)
Blacktree International Airport (BTE) (Rotterdam, East Ares)
Columbia International Airport (CBA) (Columbia, East Ares)
Union International Airport (UIN) (Ares City, East Ares)
Sovereign Bay Airport (SBA) (Olympia, East Ares)
Silverspire International Airport (SIA) (Silverspire, East Ares)
Monument International Airport (MUT) (August City, East Ares)
Iluvia International Airport (IVA) (Iluvia, East Ares)
Luxe (TM) Regional Airport (LUX) (Utopis, East Ares)
South Ares International Airport (SOR) (Capitus, South Ares)
Traigon International Airport (TRG) (Traigon, United Conservative Provinces)
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 31 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 am

Destinations List

International Destinations (Continued)
Arthropol City International Airport (ARM) (Arthropol City, Arthropol)
Twinbridge International Airport (TWB) (Twinbridge, Charellia)
Adede Airport (ADE) (Agea, Charellia)
Cenaea International Airport (CEN) (Cenaea, Charellia)
Pelican Island Airport (PLI) (Pelican Island, Charellia)
Aicala Airport (AIC) (Aicala, Charellia)
Tiran Airport (TRA) (Tiran, Charellia)
Frederick Rossen International Airport (FRI) (Union City, Charellia)
Liberty Airport (LIB) (Stygrish, Charellia)
Telen Airport (TEL) (Norida City, Charellia)
David Smythe Airport (DSY) (Eldoren, Charellia)
Dioned International Airport (DNI) (Piraea, Charellia)
Midandia International Airport (MDI) (Midandia City, Midandia)
Los Anna International Airport (LAN) (Los Anna, Kannadrickium)
Trolleborg International Airport (TRO) (Trolleborg City, Trolleborg)
Salimin International Airport (PST) (City of Ponaiga, M.People's Noocracy of Bunakiia)
Bledllyn International Airport (BYN) (Bledllyn, Hundredstar)
Zaduz International Airport (ZUZ) (Zaduz, San Bernard)
Ruska International Airport (RXA) (Ruska, Ardsk)
Sardoal City International (SDO) (Sardoal City, Sardoal)
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:47 am

Reserved for Future ViZionair Expansion
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:47 am

Reserved for Future ViZionair Expansion
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:04 am

Specials
Coming Soon!

Fly High Mileage Program Application
Signup here for our Fly High Mileage program!
[b]Fly High Mileage Application[/b]
[i]Full Name:[/i]
[i]Age:[/i]
[i]Nationality:[/i]

List of Fly High Mileage Accounts
Aster Anderson - Zitru
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Thank you for checking in!

Please proceed to board, have a beverage, and enjoy your flight!
Last edited by ViZion on Tue May 19, 2020 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Great Mojave
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Mojave » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:21 pm

I would like routes
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pro: 1st and 2nd wave feminism, Libertarian Party, Cryptocurrency, Capitalism, USA, Christianity, Space Travel, Civic Nationalism, 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment

NEIN: Monarchy, Socialism, Mutualism, Communism, Syndicalism, Fascism, Wahabism, Islam (the idea, not its supporters.), Islamism, Theocracy, Authoritarianism, Corporatism
(Almost) not based on fallout! Also, we don't use NS stats.
Libertarian Republic of
Great Mojave
Now with 50% more sapient deathclaws!

The Year is 2050. The cities are big, the streets are bathed in neon, the desert is hot, and the wave is synth.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 am

Great Mojave wrote:I would like routes

OOC: Please fill out the application in this link :)
viewtopic.php?p=20088790#p20088790

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Dear ViZionair,

Royale Group is a corporation centered in Arthropol. We have recently opened a subsidiary called Royale Interiors. Royale Interiors specialises in making interiors for aircraft, and buildings. We would like to help you in refreshing your lounges and aircraft cabins, by offering you our finest quality aircraft cabins and seats. We can also design custom lounges. We believe that our products would help you profit more, by maximising comfort and efficiency. Please contact us if you are interested in a partnership. A link to our page can be found here - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=434075

Sincerely

Joseph Gilson, Royale Group CEO.
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Joseph Gilson,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, at this time we are not in need of cabin refreshes. Should we decide to choose your company in the future, I will be in contact with you.

Thank you,

Victoria Sanders
Vice President, ViZionair

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:49 am

We are excited to announce the Exclusive Reserve Carbon Fiber Card by ViZionair

The Exclusive Reserve Carbon Fiber Card by ViZionair is our premier high-end card. The only card to be made of extremely light and durable carbon fiber, enjoy the status of one of the best, most unique card clubs around. This card isn't just a piece of art to behold - it offers specialty benefits unique to this card.

• Earn 100,000 miles when you spend at least $7,000 in the first three months on this card - enough miles to fly first class internationally. Twice.
  • VIP security lines, check-in, and boarding.
  • Complimentary in-flight WiFi, four-course meal, and alcoholic beverages even if seated in Comfort Class.
  • Premium road-side assistance.
  • Earn Premium Flyer Status before making a single flight - as long as you have this credit card account.
  • Two guests are able to join you in the Extravaganza Luxury Lounge every visit without cost - normally each costing $1559.88 per year for membership, or $99.99 for a one-time entrance pass.
  • $500 yearly ViZionair airline voucher for any business or first class ticket.
  • Twice-yearly companion ticket (valued up to $199.99 per ticket) at no cost.
  • $400 yearly credit to partner hotel, transportation, and car rental companies.
  • Combined with Million Mile Flyer status, earn entrance into ViZionair's new Carbon Reserved Status Club. More information coming about this exclusive new club.
  • No spending limits.
  • No reward caps.
  • Full trip insurance coverage when booking a ViZionair flight via ViZionair.com, ViZionair locations, or 1-800-ViZionair phone purchases.
  • Full rental car insurance coverage.
  • No foreign transaction fees.
  • 7.5x Fly High mile directly on ViZionair.com, ViZionair locations, or 1-800-ViZionair phone purchases.
  • 5x Fly High mile on ViZionair partners.
  • 4x Fly High mile on gas, restaurants & non-airline travel purchases*1.
  • 3x Fly High mile on revolving categories.
  • 2x Fly High miles on all other purchases.

This card is for those who are looking for the best possible experience possible when traveling anywhere. The annual fee is $599.

*1 Exclusions apply. Valid on most non-partner car rentals, hotels, and ride-share.
Last edited by ViZion on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:08 am

The Carbon Reserved Status Club by ViZionair - the world's most exclusive airline lounge club. Only for Fly High Million Mile Flyers with the Exclusive Reserve Carbon Fiber Card. Coming soon...

(Founded June 14, 2003)

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 am

• Nation's Name: New Transeurasia
• Airport One Name: Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport
• Airport One Code: SVO/UUEE
• Airport One City: Moscow, Moscow District
• Airport One Open Extravaganza Luxury Lounge: Yes/No
• Airport One Open ViZionair Store: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Name: Toyohara International Airport
• (Optional) Airport Two Code: TYH/UHSS
• (Optional) Airport Two City: Toyohara, Kita-Gaikoku
• (Optional) Airport Two Open Extravaganza Luxury Lounge: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Two Open ViZionair Store: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Name: Berlin Schönefeld Airport
• (Optional) Airport Three Code: SXF/EDDB
• (Optional) Airport Three City: Ostberlin, Ostberlin Administrative District
• (Optional) Airport Three Open Extravaganza Luxury Lounge: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Three Open ViZionair Store: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Name: Central Poland Chopin Airport
• (Optional) Airport Four Code: WAW/EPWA
• (Optional) Airport Four City: Central Poland City Area
• (Optional) Airport Four Open Extravaganza Luxury Lounge: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport Four Open ViZionair Store: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Name:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Code:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) City:
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open Extravaganza Luxury Lounge: Yes/No
• (Optional) Airport (Others) Open ViZionair Store: Yes/No
Flights To/From (Check All That Apply)
[X] Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion)
[X] Central Universal International Airport (CUI) (Vitalita, ViZion)
[X] Claudius J. Griffincrest International Airport (CGI) (Port of New Alton, ViZion)
[X] Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion)
[X] Rockport International Airport (RIA) (Rockport, ViZion)
[X] Antibarber International Airport (AII) (Antibarber, ViZion)
[X] Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion)
[X] ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion)
[ ] Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion)
[ ] Holiness International Airport (HIA) (His City, ViZion)
[ ] Gateway International Airport (KIR) (Kirkland, ViZion)
[X] Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport (VVK) (Vilvek, Swilatia)
[ ] Atheia International Airport (ATA) (Atheia, Polythinia)
[ ] Nova Oceana International Airport (NO) (Nova Oceana, Amazonia)
[ ] Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI) (Amazonia, Amazonia)
[X] Paradise City International Airport (PCX) (Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy)
[ ] Libertie International Airport (LBT) (Libertie, -Bederich-)
[X] Skyhaven International Airport (SIA) (Nephi, Lamoni)
[X] Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN) (Los Vientos, Iglesian Archipelago)
[ ] Veeii International Airport (STV) (Veeii, South Thasland)
[X] Wysken International Terminal (WIT) (Wysken, Reijvajik)
[ ] Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN) (Carbonopolis, Kinstantia)
[ ] Prestov Internationale Airport (PIA) (Budapest, Kopania)
[X] New Verion International Airport (NVR) (New Verion, Nuluht)
[X] Liberty International Airport (LIX) (City of Liberty, Libertarian Governance)
[X] Jamestown International Airport (JIA) (Jamestown, St Anthony and Andrew)
[X] Torvaldsville International Transit Center (LNX) (Manzanopolis Prime, YellowApple, Inc.)
[X] Cosa Mesa International (CM-001) (Cosa Mesa, Icatus)
[X] Shelbin Intercontinental Airport (SIA) (Shelbin, Jarridia)
[X] Connect All Your Airports With Domestic Routes
How many flights on what days?
[7] Monday
[7] Tuesday
[7] Wednesday
[7] Thursday
[7] Friday
[5] Saturday
[5] Sunday
I would like to request the following be added an a major operating hub, reasons why, and description of the airport and its location 1:
(Example) Your City International Airport - YIA is one of the top tourist destinations globally, with an average of 50 million vacationers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Your City is the capital of Your Country, and has become a favorite location for families. This airport serves 1.2 million people per day and is growing rapidly.

Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport SVO/UUEE is one of the top business destinations globally, with an average of 381 million passengers per month coming in. It is a large money making operation for airlines - Moscow is the capital of New Transeurasia, and is one of the largest cities in the world. This airport serves 19 million people per day and is the busiest airport in New Transeurasia.

1 If we decide to mark a certain airport as a major operating hub, it will be added to our list above of airports people can select to fly to. It will benefit your country just as it will our airline.
Last edited by New Transeurasia on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:00 pm

ViZionair is excited to announce the following new destinations (4 total) and accompanying routes (152 total international - 76 each way; 12 total domestic - 6 each way):

• Moscow Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) (Moscow, New Transeurasia)
  • Toyohara International Airport (TYH) (Toyohara, New Transeurasia)
  • Berlin Schönefeld Airport (SXF) (Ostberlin, New Transeurasia)
  • Central Poland Chopin Airport (WAW) (Central Poland City Area, New Transeurasia)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade