NATION

PASSWORD

New Civilizations [OOC | Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:17 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Alright, I'm going to get straight to the point. As of right now, I am "allied" with the Loyalists, the side supporting Koba in the Yekrenian Civil War. They are run by a council loyal to Koba, who himself is basically doing nothing but writing poetry in a mountain hut somewhere. I am going to send messengers to talk with the other side, the Politburo, which is also a council, but a different one. If they agree to legalize Yamatzon (my religion) in their Yekrenia, accept a few Yamatzon into the council, and officially give me independence, I will assassinate the entire Loyalist council. This would, roughly, be the equivalent of murdering the entire Congress and House of Representatives in the USA. So, would the Politburo accept?
If the answer is yes, I'll describe my plan of assassinating the council and ask if it would succeed.

Hmm, I think they'll go with that, yes. The council bit might be a bit iffy- they'll likely offer observers, not voting members, but otherwise that makes sense.

OK, here's my plan.
First, we have some of our soldiers bring in weapons one at a time, as self-defense weapons, then storing them in the city. We then bring in several hundred soldiers come in one at a time, and storm the Council building from all times simultaneously. We overwhelm the guards, then charge in and kill the council. Fairly simple. The soldiers will include almost all of the elite corps.
So, does it have any chance of working, or will it backfire horrifically?
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:05 am

I started working on my app. Hopefully I'll have it done by tomorrow.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:10 am

Kipchyak wrote:Full Name: Patrick West

Appearance: Chocolate Brown hair, dark brown eyes with a slight green around my pupils, fair skin, I'm of Ukrainian, Polish and German ethnic descent. I have some facial hair growing in again since I haven't shaved in a few days, I'm relatively got but still have a little fat on me that's can be seen but I wouldn't really call it chubby.

Height and Weight: 5'8, 177 pounds

Religion: Orthodoxy

Field of Expertise: Insurgency/Guerilla Warfare (I've read a lot of PDF's over the years, mainly military and radical handbooks not sure how you'd like me to prove it though), Fascism, Intelligence gathering/counter intelligence.

Skills and Strengths: I stayed with my dad between visitation days so I know how to survive on the land and wikderness, I'm pretty good with a bow (I bow hunt a lot and rifle hunt), I've done wrestling in the past and got in fights a lot when I was younger do I know how to hold up a fight but probably would get creamed by anyone in a military setting hand to hand, I like to stay in shape and have been lifting lately but I still got room to grow. And finslly, even though it could be a weakness I'd stay in the city with my mom and I've grown up knowing how to live and survive off the streets, especially since I've gone through probation and the court system so I know how law enforcement works and how to move.

Weaknesses: I'm not the most knowledgable on how things specifically work in terms of engineering or chemical things, I do have a short temper sometimes and can black out, I have trouble trusting people a lot so sometimes I'm a bit paranoid, I'm not some god at hand to hand combat so don't expect me being able to use martial arts or something and usually I can let my pride or arrogance get in the way of my decision making but I've improved a lot since I was younger, its still there though.

Where in the world are you landing?: Angkor

RP Sample: This is my first character RP, so I'm not really used to it I'll post some nation RP samples

1 2

(Decided to narrow field of expertise)

Coolio. This looks to be in order, so I am happy to accept it. Just to make sure we are on the same page, I'm assuming your knowledge of espionage and insurgency is theoretical, but that's no trouble; as long as you RP out the learning curve from theory to practice that's quite fine.

Ralnis wrote:One thing I may do is keep the Serengeti from being touched by man in order to keep the balance of the ecosystem. It will cost me some valuable land but its my people's culture.

Interesting idea. Keep in mind, of course, that most of your recruits will be hunter-gatherers only used to eating from such breadbaskets of natural forage as the Serengeti. You may try to prevent it being despoiled, but populations are not always the most obedient.

Pax Nerdvana wrote:So we're time travelling back, and joining a tribe?

Time-traveling back, yes. Joining a tribe is up to you. It is probably in your best interests, really, so as to avoid predation/casual death/exposure/starvation, and so on, but there is formally no requirement that you do so.

The Orson Empire wrote:Just to clarify G-Tech, Turner isn't abandoning his nation. He is just spending some time learning about the Imperium.

Spending years a continent away from a nation newly formed will mean you have little effective control over the formative years. It is, of course, ultimately your choice what you do with your Author- just be aware that you won't have perfect or even very effective control over Blue Lagoon from Europe.

Xah wrote:
Cool, another African. You say Industrial Chemistry- any fields you specialize in? Organic industrial chemical processes span enough information to fill a library and more, easily.

Derivatives of the Haber process mainly, certainly nothing like polymers or oil-based products. Processes that produce chemicals like urea and nitrogen-based fertilizers.

Ah, that's cool. You'll be the other nation busy making fertilizer and guncotton then.

Yatzatz wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:Hmm, I think they'll go with that, yes. The council bit might be a bit iffy- they'll likely offer observers, not voting members, but otherwise that makes sense.

OK, here's my plan.
First, we have some of our soldiers bring in weapons one at a time, as self-defense weapons, then storing them in the city. We then bring in several hundred soldiers come in one at a time, and storm the Council building from all times simultaneously. We overwhelm the guards, then charge in and kill the council. Fairly simple. The soldiers will include almost all of the elite corps.
So, does it have any chance of working, or will it backfire horrifically?

Hmm. How do you intend to conceal the fact that hundreds of military men are massing in what is, in all likelihood, a city of a few thousands?

@ Everyone: I'm working on updating the roster now. We should be good to launch the IC later today.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:24 am

This app is a WIP. I'll welcome feedback. Remember, I'm not done with it yet.

Full Name: Eddie N. Samuels
Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, of European descent, square glasses, sort of tan, but not really, roundish face, normal sized nose and mouth, medium build
Height and Weight: 6'1, 180 lbs.
Religion: Christian
Field of Expertise: N/A
Skills and Strengths: wilderness survival, fishing, kayaking/canoeing, ok at archery (can use a bow, just not a very good shot), eh at swimming, knows some basic chemistry, can use woodworking tools for making stuff, firebuilding
Weaknesses: not that physically strong, not the fastest runner, terrible at knots
Where in the world are you landing?: Australia's western coast.
RP Sample:
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:33 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:This app is a WIP. I'll welcome feedback. Remember, I'm not done with it yet.

Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, of European descent, square glasses, sort of tan, but not really, roundish face, normal sized nose and mouth, medium build
Skills and Strengths: wilderness survival, fishing, kayaking/canoeing, ok at archery (can use a bow, just not a very good shot), eh at swimming, knows some basic chemistry, can use woodworking tools for making stuff, firebuilding
Weaknesses: not that physically strong, not the fastest runner, terrible at knots
RP Sample:

Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Kipchyak
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kipchyak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:-Snip-

No problem :) what tech do you think SE Asia is in right now stone age still or more bronze?
Last edited by Kipchyak on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Olog-Hai
Negotiator

Founded: May 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Olog-Hai » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:02 am

App plus stuff from timeskip, if get any of the interaction results wrong, G, let me know.

Full Name: Abraham Meyer
Appearance: Black hair, pretty scrawny, but in shape now, brown eyes.
Height and Weight: 150 lbs, 6'0"
Religion: Agnostic, born Jewish
Field of Expertise: None from life prior to landing
Skills and Strengths: Over the past 20 years stuck in this Neolithic time period, he has learned the area quite well. He has become adept at fighting, and using his large height and therefore leverage to his advantage (through his training he also put on muscle mass, which is why he's gained weight). He knows woodworking well, because he's had time to practice. He has learned ironworking quite well, likely as well as some of the better smiths of the Imperium purely because of how long and diligently he's been working, and is currently attempting to add steel to his repertoire. Additionally, he has learned wood and stone-based construction skills, as well as mixing a bit of iron in as nails and the like.
Weaknesses: Fast metabolism (very bad when food is scarce), no real field of expertise.
Where in the world are you landing?: Sussex, New Jersey. Landed 35 years ago, now
RP Sample: I was in the last one. I was in the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that now. I was in the first one, too.

- Interactions between Abraham and the captain result in an agreement wherein the Imperium has access to the mines of Franklin but pays a portion of what is mined in tax
- Experiments to create steel continue
- First stone buildings begin to be built in Franklin
- A functioning boiler prototype is finally completed, though much work is still to be done on it
- Cohesive maps of northern New Jersey and the area around Manhattan island are made
- Preparation to build a port city on Manhattan island begin
- First generation born under the rule of Abraham become adults

I think that should be reasonable, let me know if it's too much or too little.
It appears I'm an INTP-T. You're not gonna get much more about me.
Wenglesy wrote:Might as well submit now to the obviously superior forces of Legyon fun Genital.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 am

Ralnis wrote:One thing I may do is keep the Serengeti from being touched by man in order to keep the balance of the ecosystem. It will cost me some valuable land but its my people's culture.

Interesting idea. Keep in mind, of course, that most of your recruits will be hunter-gatherers only used to eating from such breadbaskets of natural forage as the Serengeti. You may try to prevent it being despoiled, but populations are not always the most obedient.

Not everyone will use it, some will stick to regional hunting grounds but when recruited then they can be taught the remberance and the teachings of protecting such holy grounds. I won't punish them and make a stretched road up to Nairobi but make strict law that nothing else can be built in the Serengti to protect such a holy ground. The land will be used for pilgramage hunts, trading up to Kenya, and military patrol as I know bandits on others won't listen and try to settle between the forts and waystations I'll set up.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:This app is a WIP. I'll welcome feedback. Remember, I'm not done with it yet.

RP Sample:

Thanks.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:29 am

Kipchyak wrote:
G-Tech Corporation wrote:-Snip-

No problem :) what tech do you think SE Asia is in right now stone age still or more bronze?

Definitely Neolithic, though perhaps the first vague inklings of copper hand-axes and adzes. The scholarly resources I'm aware of date the SE Asian Bronze Age to ~1100 BCE, and there haven't been significant Author interactions across most of the region.

The Olog-Hai wrote:App plus stuff from timeskip, if get any of the interaction results wrong, G, let me know.

Full Name: Abraham Meyer
Appearance: Black hair, pretty scrawny, but in shape now, brown eyes.
Height and Weight: 150 lbs, 6'0"
Religion: Agnostic, born Jewish
Field of Expertise: None from life prior to landing
Skills and Strengths: Over the past 20 years stuck in this Neolithic time period, he has learned the area quite well. He has become adept at fighting, and using his large height and therefore leverage to his advantage (through his training he also put on muscle mass, which is why he's gained weight). He knows woodworking well, because he's had time to practice. He has learned ironworking quite well, likely as well as some of the better smiths of the Imperium purely because of how long and diligently he's been working, and is currently attempting to add steel to his repertoire. Additionally, he has learned wood and stone-based construction skills, as well as mixing a bit of iron in as nails and the like.
Weaknesses: Fast metabolism (very bad when food is scarce), no real field of expertise.
Where in the world are you landing?: Sussex, New Jersey. Landed 35 years ago, now
RP Sample: I was in the last one. I was in the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that now. I was in the first one, too.

- Interactions between Abraham and the captain result in an agreement wherein the Imperium has access to the mines of Franklin but pays a portion of what is mined in tax
- Experiments to create steel continue
- First stone buildings begin to be built in Franklin
- A functioning boiler prototype is finally completed, though much work is still to be done on it
- Cohesive maps of northern New Jersey and the area around Manhattan island are made
- Preparation to build a port city on Manhattan island begin
- First generation born under the rule of Abraham become adults

I think that should be reasonable, let me know if it's too much or too little.

Nope, that all looks good. J'accepte.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:06 pm

Finished my app. How does it look? I'm planning on adding on to my RP Sample, and using it for my first RP post.

App:
Weaknesses: not that physically strong, not the fastest runner, terrible at knots, a little paranoid and cynical, a little restless, can't always stand still, and a little loud at times
Where in the world are you landing?: Australia's Eastern Highlands, near the Eastern coast.
RP Sample:

I regain consciousness. My vision is fuzzy. I can't see anything, only light. I reach with my right hand towards my other hand. I count. One, two, three, four, five fingers. I count the fingers on my right hand. I still have all five. My name is Eddie Samuels. Good, I know my name. Seeing as I can move both of my hands, I'm going to assume I still have both arms. I use my left hand to check my ears. Both are intact. I check to make sure I still have both legs with my right hand. I feel something on my nose. Something hard. That's right, I wear glasses. I feel..... odd. That's when I realize I'm lying on a hilltop. I can feel grass. My vision gradually becomes clearer. Weird, all I have with me is my glasses.

That's weird. Last I remember I was backpacking on the AT. Where is my gear? My clothes, my knife, my sleeping bag, my pack. Where is it all?! I try to stand up. I immediately fall back to the ground. My vision clears completely, I can now see that I am definitely on a hilltop somewhere. I manage to stand up.

Think, Eddie, think. What do I need to do? I should stay here for the time being and await rescue. I'll look around the area to see if my gear is nearby, but I won't go too far. If you get lost, you should stay where you are, that way it's easier for rescue to find you. I make my way towards a stand of trees.

I get there. I'm used to trees. I look around, I don't see any of my gear. Blast. I had hoped I could find it, or at least some of it. I should find something to use for clothes. I see some big leaves. One has an animal bite. The leaves should be safe to use. I wrap one around my waist to use as a loin cloth. I use some plant fiber to hold it in place. I should make a fire. That'll keep the wolves away.

I find some dry leaves and sticks, and go back out on too the hilltop. I make a teepee out of the sticks, putting the leaves inside of it. I take off my glasses, and angle the lenses towards the sun. There's a hiss and a small puff of smoke. Within in minutes, I have a small fire going.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Finished my app. How does it look? I'm planning on adding on to my RP Sample, and using it for my first RP post.

App:
Weaknesses: not that physically strong, not the fastest runner, terrible at knots, a little paranoid and cynical, a little restless, can't always stand still, and a little loud at times
Where in the world are you landing?: Australia's Eastern Highlands, near the Eastern coast.
RP Sample:

I regain consciousness. My vision is fuzzy. I can't see anything, only light. I reach with my right hand towards my other hand. I count. One, two, three, four, five fingers. I count the fingers on my right hand. I still have all five. My name is Eddie Samuels. Good, I know my name. Seeing as I can move both of my hands, I'm going to assume I still have both arms. I use my left hand to check my ears. Both are intact. I check to make sure I still have both legs with my right hand. I feel something on my nose. Something hard. That's right, I wear glasses. I feel..... odd. That's when I realize I'm lying on a hilltop. I can feel grass. My vision gradually becomes clearer. Weird, all I have with me is my glasses.

That's weird. Last I remember I was backpacking on the AT. Where is my gear? My clothes, my knife, my sleeping bag, my pack. Where is it all?! I try to stand up. I immediately fall back to the ground. My vision clears completely, I can now see that I am definitely on a hilltop somewhere. I manage to stand up.

Think, Eddie, think. What do I need to do? I should stay here for the time being and await rescue. I'll look around the area to see if my gear is nearby, but I won't go too far. If you get lost, you should stay where you are, that way it's easier for rescue to find you. I make my way towards a stand of trees.

I get there. I'm used to trees. I look around, I don't see any of my gear. Blast. I had hoped I could find it, or at least some of it. I should find something to use for clothes. I see some big leaves. One has an animal bite. The leaves should be safe to use. I wrap one around my waist to use as a loin cloth. I use some plant fiber to hold it in place. I should make a fire. That'll keep the wolves away.

I find some dry leaves and sticks, and go back out on too the hilltop. I make a teepee out of the sticks, putting the leaves inside of it. I take off my glasses, and angle the lenses towards the sun. There's a hiss and a small puff of smoke. Within in minutes, I have a small fire going.

Excellent, this will serve. I look forward to seeing how you deal with Australia's unique challenges.

@ Everyone: The IC is now live! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=433855

Remember, if you're just landing, you drop in the middle of nowhere where no primitives can observe your arrival, naked as the day you were born. You are ageless, but not-unkillable; more durable than the average man, but try to avoid taking a club or five to the face.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey G, do me and Franklin count as civs or just tribes/city-states and not actual civs?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Ralnis wrote:Hey G, do me and Franklin count as civs or just tribes/city-states and not actual civs?

Orite, sorry. I saw your question, mentally answered it, and then never actually wrote a reply :P

I'm perfectly happy adding Franklin to the roster; P'Kunk is probably a bit too small still. My general criteria for adding civilizations is so that I can remember they exist and are impacting the world we share, which might be a dubious impact in the case of P'Kunk. Essentially, my criteria are if you were to stop posting tomorrow, would the NPCs significantly impact the world without your Auhor.

Unfortunately P'Kunk is still probably small enough that it would dissolve and be lost to history within a decade, so I probably won't be adding it just yet.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Ralnis wrote:Hey G, do me and Franklin count as civs or just tribes/city-states and not actual civs?

Orite, sorry. I saw your question, mentally answered it, and then never actually wrote a reply :P

I'm perfectly happy adding Franklin to the roster; P'Kunk is probably a bit too small still. My general criteria for adding civilizations is so that I can remember they exist and are impacting the world we share, which might be a dubious impact in the case of P'Kunk. Essentially, my criteria are if you were to stop posting tomorrow, would the NPCs significantly impact the world without your Auhor.

Unfortunately P'Kunk is still probably small enough that it would dissolve and be lost to history within a decade, so I probably won't be adding it just yet.

Fair enough, they would separate and the other tribes may get a boost in tech as their knowledge would spread, and once again, Bob would inadvertently make new nations.

Kipchyak
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kipchyak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Decided to change spot of location

Full Name: Patrick West

Appearance: Chocolate Brown hair, dark brown eyes with a slight green around my pupils, fair skin, I'm of Ukrainian, Polish and German ethnic descent. I have some facial hair growing in again since I haven't shaved in a few days, I'm relatively got but still have a little fat on me that's can be seen but I wouldn't really call it chubby.

Height and Weight: 5'8, 177 pounds

Religion: Orthodoxy

Field of Expertise: Insurgency/Guerilla Warfare (I've read a lot of PDF's over the years, mainly military and radical handbooks not sure how you'd like me to prove it though), Fascism, Intelligence gathering/counter intelligence.

Skills and Strengths: I stayed with my dad between visitation days so I know how to survive on the land and wikderness, I'm pretty good with a bow (I bow hunt a lot and rifle hunt), I've done wrestling in the past and got in fights a lot when I was younger do I know how to hold up a fight but probably would get creamed by anyone in a military setting hand to hand, I like to stay in shape and have been lifting lately but I still got room to grow. And finslly, even though it could be a weakness I'd stay in the city with my mom and I've grown up knowing how to live and survive off the streets, especially since I've gone through probation and the court system so I know how law enforcement works and how to move.

Weaknesses: I'm not the most knowledgable on how things specifically work in terms of engineering or chemical things, I do have a short temper sometimes and can black out, I have trouble trusting people a lot so sometimes I'm a bit paranoid, I'm not some god at hand to hand combat so don't expect me being able to use martial arts or something and usually I can let my pride or arrogance get in the way of my decision making but I've improved a lot since I was younger, its still there though.

Where in the world are you landing?: Moscow

RP sample: This is my first character RP, so I'm not really used to it I'll post some nation RP samples

1 2

(Decided to narrow field of expertise)

The Orson Empire
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Orson Empire » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Could the Dominion of the Lake King become a vassal of my nation?

I plan to whittle them down through war during the timeskip, and eventually integrate them completely into my nation.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:23 pm

The Orson Empire wrote:Could the Dominion of the Lake King become a vassal of my nation?

I plan to whittle them down through war during the timeskip, and eventually integrate them completely into my nation.

Well, that map is their status after the timeskip. They didn’t form like that; that’s the territory they’ve claimed and integrated during the period of Ego and Blue Lagoon’s war.

So you could start trying to degrade them now, but they aren’t already on their last legs. They’ve managed to maintain their territorial sovereignty so far.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Heyo
Lover of doggos

Kipchyak
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kipchyak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:26 pm

Revlona wrote:Heyo

Hi

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:27 pm

Kipchyak wrote:
Revlona wrote:Heyo

Hi

Loving the New OOC, don't see any of the old folk though
Lover of doggos

Kipchyak
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kipchyak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:29 pm

Revlona wrote:
Kipchyak wrote:Hi

Loving the New OOC, don't see any of the old folk though

I wouldn't know any of them, I'm sure they're just offline or busy

By the way I'm cool to RP right G-Tech? Just wanna make sure beforehand
Last edited by Kipchyak on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Kipchyak wrote:
Revlona wrote:Loving the New OOC, don't see any of the old folk though

I wouldn't know any of them, I'm sure they're just offline or busy

If your accepted you can start
Lover of doggos

Kipchyak
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kipchyak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:32 pm

Revlona wrote:
Kipchyak wrote:I wouldn't know any of them, I'm sure they're just offline or busy

If your accepted you can start

Where are you RP'ng on the map friend? Anywhere interesting?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Kipchyak wrote:
Revlona wrote:If your accepted you can start

Where are you RP'ng on the map friend? Anywhere interesting?

Brittany
Lover of doggos

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse