NATION

PASSWORD

From the Shadows (FT/Cyberpunk/OOC/Worldbuilding phase)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

From the Shadows (FT/Cyberpunk/OOC/Worldbuilding phase)

Postby Ayvalon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Discord channel

Welcome to New Washington, population 1.8 billion and creeping gradually higher every decade. The year is now 2734, following centuries of silence from the "Ark" vessels designed to colonize distant stars funded and built by the intellectually and financial elite of this once rural independent think-tank free of all remaining governing bodies. All access to these Arks and their inhabited worlds pour from New Washington via the incredibly sophisticated instantaneous travel network housed within "The Nexus" at the city's core. Whilst energy exhausting in it's own right, this super-structure has not only allowed mankind access to the natural resources of a dozen worlds, it also houses the governing body of a city state who's military and GDP rival nearly every major super-power still remaining across the world combined.

It is both in light of and in spite of this power that rogue elements have cropped up throughout New Washington. In a city who's population exceeds many entire country's total citizenship, crime is not only expected, it is a necessary evil. Black markets trade in goods deemed illegal by New Washington's Oligarchical ruling body known as "The Ascendant council". Corporations housed within it's borders wage covert wars in search of out-maneuvering their opponents in the hope of currying favor with the council. And as always someone will always want someone else shot, stabbed or otherwise humiliated, such is the instinctive nature of humanity.

To this end an underworld unique to New Washington has formed. Known only as "The Shadow Net", this highly illegal network of high-stakes heisters, guns for hire and thieves all ply their craft to the highest bidder in a chance to make a comfortable life for themselves in a city where anything is allowed for the right price. Whilst the Shadow Net's hired talents often operate independently of any teammates, select groups have been known to merge together to offset their own skill's faults.

New Washington's Districts

New Washington is divided into 13 separate districts, revolving clockwise with the 13th and final at the center of the city itself, generally referred to by their numerical designation although natives often come up with their own nicknames for each. Districts 8-12 are heavily industrialized zones. Comprising the bulk of New Washington's major industry (supplied by off-world exotic minerals and goods provided by the Nexus), these districts supply not only day-to-day goods (such as countless luxury products including comms devices; transport vehicles; mass-produced GM foodstuffs and more), they are also it's beating heart of trade with the rest of the world.

Districts 1-7 however are comprised predominantly of commercial and residential zones. While a respectable number (Particularly those unable to afford little more than the 'coffin' apartments typically attached to the factories) live in the industrial districts, the vast majority live at least mildly comfortable lives able to enjoy a lifestyle once reserved only for science-fiction films. Cybernetic drones and aides are commonplace through-out New Washington's more rich populace. These elaborate AI often share a minor connection back to the nexus, where they can compare information and approximate each citizen's needs and desires.

District 13, the Nexus is a self-sustained; highly secure section of the city, practically a city within a city in it's own right. This can be attributed to being host to the teleportation network unique to the Nexus. Without it's near constant supply, many estimate that the world economy would collapse from resource shortages such as replacements for fossil-fuels once and still a necessity for most of Earth's industry within a week with the most generous guesses.

Weapons and Kit

Ballistics based firearms are still the bread and butter of most operators today. While magnetic-based arms (AKA "Rail-guns") exist, such weapons are almost exclusive to Nexus security forces and the elite of a select few corporate strike teams. Pistols and rifles often operate on tightly packed 'caseless' ammunition eliminating the need for metallic cartridges. Such ammunition is pre-packaged, fed from disposable magazines or en-bloc clips into internal magazines.

Body armor has seen a drastic improvement in light of the increasingly powerful weapons, with synthetic fibers and materials and light-weight alloy plates often replacing ceramic inserts of old.

Equipment ideas are up to the players, be as vague or elaborate as you desire, but keep it within the realm of reality. Weapons technology will be expected to have more or less peaked at modern standards w/ higher-caliber rounds and lighter-weight weapons being the premier upgrades over weapons of the 21st century.

Cybernetics; Augmetics; Prosthesis, pick your term for the poison. Cybernetic limbs became the norm in the mid-2300's. Gone are the days when clumsy claws or peg legs were the norm. Replacement organs are also a major breakthrough in this era's medicine, with synthetic livers; kidneys and lungs (to name a few) being entirely feasible replacements for ruined organs. Despite this, more advanced limbs (particularly those with built-in tools or additional features) are still quite expensive as they are generally custom-order works which can result in a small fortune's worth of debt. Highly cybered-up members of Shadow Net can and likely will exist (especially in their line of work), but they will likely be up to their eyeballs in debt to shadowy organizations.

Rackers are a symptom of a life connected to the Nexus and it's extensive communications network available freely to most of New Washington's society. Despite this, Rackers (AKA Savants) are a special breed of those more in tune with the Nexus' information network. The moniker was coined from many of the most respected rackers suffering from some variant of "Savant" syndrome, a form of autism or extreme mental disorder wherein memorizing patterns and sequences are practically second nature to the afflicted at a loss of nearly all social or mental interaction with others. Rackers are able to manipulate the incredibly in-depth security and information networks throughout New Washington, the information highway is their playground. Despite (or rather, in light) of this, most Rackers are often quite physically frail, relying on others to do the ground-work for them.

Despite many members of the Shadow Net scoffing at Rackers (also named for the numerous racks of data and computer equipment which they are physically slaved to whilst engaging in their work), the most experienced operators realize their worth and often keep such individuals on the team to aid in espionage or security network bypassing for instance.

More to come as necessary

Rules/Key points

1 ) I am thy lord OP, no ruling shall exceed mine. That said I try to be fair, if you have a problem w/ any ruling we may have, hit me up here or Discord (more on this below)
2 ) My Co-Op's are my voice, they shall act as my voice in periods where I am unavailable. I reserve the right to overrule them, but I have only invoked this right a half-dozen times in writing/running RPs over a decade.
3 ) I will have a Discord (A text/voice-based program free to use via browser or can be installed) Channel open I intend to run for this RP. While you won't be required to use it, I find it makes communicating easier/faster.
4 ) I encourage activity, at least 2 posts a week is a mandatory. Anything more is encouraged but life comes first.
5 ) If you need to take time away from the RP, let me know via TG, this thread or Discord.
6 ) When applications become available, add "Chrome" somewhere within your application so I know you have read these rules/guidelines and accept them.
7 ) It should be a given, but don't god-mod. I will warn mary-sues twice to edit their posts before their eyes and organs are pecked out by crows or their characters suffer some similarly horrific demise.
8 ) As it may be obvious by now, I don't expect perfect grammar in each post. I am far from a grammar nazi. Despite this, at least 1 paragraph per post is required.

Factions/Organizations

Nexus: High-Risk Assault Taskforce. Any time operators from the Shadow Net or really any criminally influenced individual hears "The Rat Pack" is in their area, any operations said groups are conducting are often immediately aborted with an 'every man; woman and child for themselves' stance towards going toe to toe with an NHRAT squad. As their name suggests, NHRAT squads (AKA "Rat Packs" or "The Rats") generally only operate within the Nexus district itself. Armed and equipped with the most bleeding edge of military and law-enforcement hardware, NHRAT teams are considered one of if not the most elite fighting forces one will come up against. Indeed, foreign Spec-Ops actually send their squads to receive training on MOUT and Hostage Rescue operations in Urban and Close Quarters environments. It is actually rumored their power-armor is capable of not only withstanding but possibly even deflecting Anti-material grade small-arms and possible even light explosive munitions.

To date, no-one can confirm ever meeting a retired member of the NHRAT taskforce. Information on selection processes and training details are non-existent. This suggests once inducted, task-force members stay in for life or suffer a grim fate when their service ends.

Not so much a single organization as it is a collection of underworld/criminal networks which have banded together to create a unified front in the face of corporate manipulation and a new age of law enforcement. Shadow Net's encryption algorithms are the legendary work of a small group of Rackers whom first started Shadow Net which referred to themselves collectively as "The Cabal". Despite numerous slanderous attacks from the media and law-enforcement agencies all across New Washington over the centuries, The Cabal was formed for entirely altruistic reasons. This reasoning came to light with the exposure of multiple corporations artificially inflating prices of foodstuffs and weapons in an effort to spark conflict where their products would become the main (if only) supply for war-torn countries.

While Shadow Net today exists secondarily to allow criminals to anonymously conduct business, the countless black markets their encryption conceals also provide medicine for the needy, entertainment for areas of the world with no other access to internet (or this setting's equivalent) and helps save the lives of countless wrongfully persecuted individuals by forging new identities for them to name a few examples.

Adler-Uhr Inc. (AKA Eagle Watch AKA Eggs) is one of the most prevalent names in private security. Whether you need a bank's security increased, a convoy armed with a few more men or simply want peace of mind for your neighborhood (for a fair subscription to be shared among the community, Adler-Uhr officers will patrol your streets). A German-based security firm, Adler-Uhr's officers are respectably trained despite being essentially rent-a-cops. At the end of the day however, this is all they are, guns for hire to give people a facade of security. Most seasoned Shadow Net operators find little trouble in out-maneuvering or incapacitating such threats.

As with every other section, this is open to more ideas from other players.

Applications

Code: Select all
   (REMOVE ANY PARENTHESIZED TEXT)
     Name:

Street name: (Your alias, what other operators will know you by).

Age: (Go for 25 to mid 30s, characters are expected to be newbies to this line of work so WRITE ACCORDINGLY)

Height:

Weight:

Appearance and Description(Photo recommended): (If you don't use a photo, include notable features such as tattoos;scars or birthmarks, easily recognizable physical features)

Home District: (1-12)

Cybernetics if any: (REMEMBER, elaborate cybernetics will result in an extreme debt to loan-sharks and other shadowy figures from expenses, detailed cybernetics are allowed but you're going to have a lot of debt to pay off)

Designation/"Class": (Rackers are obviously cyber-security gurus, Heisters are your average intimidating; gun-toting heavy hitting combatants; Faces are charismatic team leaders; Packers are Infiltration/Espionage experts)

Specialization(s) (you may have two):

Skills:

Hobbies:

Personality:

Biography: ( Most Shadow Net Operators have lived their whole life in New Washington, consider this when writing bios)

Weapons and Equipment: (Remember to check the weapons section up top before filling this out. This will include gear you typically carry barring unique gear for an operation, choose wisely)

RP Samples (three at most): (I will accept applications I feel fit the bill if you don't have RP examples you would like to provide. If you don't have any, impress the hell out of me with the rest of your application)

Theme Song: (For those that enjoy having one, ENTIRELY OPTIONAL)

Other: (Other information you would like to add that does not fit within other categories of this Application)

Operations and Wealth

I'm going to try and step out from normal RPs in this regard. Where most RPs give a major degree of lee-way in all plots, "operations" will be more focused, representing our team of Operators working together on a job. This is where I intend to use Discord to it's peak. I will give players a fixed period of time (with extensions where applicable for players who need more time to think/prepare in regards to real-life reasons). During this time, players will be in 'investigation' phase. Depending on your character's skills, any questions you ask or attempts to buy out information (more on this to come below) will elicit a response from your's truly. Listed below is an example of such operations in a discord chat for instance:

(1; Marcus a cybered-up heister, lots of firepower and aggressive playstyle to be expected, 2; Sofia a Racker, moderately experienced, expect her to bypass security and help players by overriding lockdowns; 3 is me/co-op)

3: Okay, so our current op entails your team lifting sensitive materials from a safety-deposit box in XXX (a bank in this case)

2: I'm going to go digging for information on this bank's security features. Do I turn anything up?

3: It's a rather low-security bank. Blueprints for standard layouts are easy to find. Motion sensor beams and CCTV systems are about the most we might expect aside from this bank's layout suggesting at 2-5 man security detail. Most will likely be patrolling the front door and entrance to the vault itself.

1: What kind of firepower can we expect?

3: Considering the light security, pistol-grade body-armor, maybe stab-proof vests. Guards will likely be packing pistols, 1 or 2 SMGs among them at best.

From this info, players can determine how they want to infiltrate the bank, every post or few I will roll a D6; D10 or D20 depending on the scale of the op against a table of my own design in line w/ that operation. Depending on the results, we may see anything from complications (A guard knocked unconscious waking up early) or a bonus (A hack/lockpick finishing quickly or finding valuable loot). This is intended to implement a certain level of chaos, so no one operation will turn out the same.

What is the measure of the common man?

Why his wealth of course. Wealth will fluctuate depending on player's actions throughout the RP. It is intended to represent the team's collective financial well-being. While individual Shadow Net Operators may be greedy as they come, those that form actual teams tend to operate in some level of unity, pooling together wealth to improve their odds. Such teams often rely on a "Broker" or "Face" to represent them for jobs. Such individuals also handle the team's overall finances. Each Operation results in a cut for this individual whom not only handles their jobs (Whom also vouches for the client's legitimacy, resulting in fewer double-crosses or traps), they also handle the team's logistics network. The Face is therefore the team's mask, acting as their means to interact with not only a large number of underworld contacts to discreetly obtain weapons and gear, but also clients seeking to obtain their services.

A team's Wealth score determines their ability to not only purchase upgrades to gear (should they desire them), it will also allow them to buy luxuries to win over potential clients as well as live life to it's greatest limits. Lastly, Wealth is also used to overcome (certain) limitations to the team's desire to inspect a operation's potential threats. Not every target is an easy one, after all. Not even the best rackers can forsee all outcomes which is where buying "investigations" can come into play. Investigations call upon the hiring of espionage teams or corporation spy networks in some cases for information. It would behoove the player to take these details w/ a grain of salt. Even when such information comes to them, it may well be from spies or sources that should not be entirely trusted.
Last edited by Ayvalon on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayvalon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:51 pm

Updated w/ a few more key points

Also, reserving this post.

The Greater Dutch Imperium
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Dutch Imperium » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:36 am

Well I'm interested. Thinking about becoming a sniper-like character. Possibly with a mag-rail gun modified for sniping from long distance?
"You are a monster." -Rey to Kylo Ren
"Yes, I am." -Kylo Ren to Rey

"Let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you are meant to be." -Kylo Ren

"It's treason, then." -Darth Sidious to Mace Windu

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director." -Darth Vader

"No, I am your father!" -Darth Vader

Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayvalon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:07 pm

Added a few more pieces of information regarding organizations. Discord is up as well, if you have an idea you think would fit or help this setting, by all means tell me!

The Greater Dutch Imperium wrote:Well I'm interested. Thinking about becoming a sniper-like character. Possibly with a mag-rail gun modified for sniping from long distance?

I'm trying to shy away from making rail-based weaponry open, as suggested in the "Weapons" section. I'm leaning towards Modern arms w/ a twist.
Last edited by Ayvalon on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:16 pm

Did someone say Cyberpunk?

Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayvalon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:36 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Did someone say Cyberpunk?

Someone did, indeed, and in fact in my mildly drunk state I'm going to allow a fist-full of applications. I want to try and give this a chance to grow rather than my usual tactic of building the world first THEN letting apps flow.

We have our first application up. I will be adding this RP to relevant threads to push interest.
Last edited by Ayvalon on Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Mizarian Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mizarian Empire » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:34 pm

I would feel cross if I didn't toss my hat into a setting where world-building was paramount.

Tag
If you need help world-building, don't be afraid to send me a PM/TG. I'm generally a laid-back guy and have no problem helping if I'm not busy.
Currently Hosting:
If you have ANY QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER about your application or about an RP I am running, feel free to ask, I don't bite very often.

I keep my own political views to myself unless pressed, no offense to you dear reader. With regards to religious belief, I am an atheist. That being said, I'm open to (peacefully) discussing spiritual belief and/or scripture if you so desire.

Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayvalon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 pm

I am officially accepting applications to garner interest.

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Tag

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

The Mizarian Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mizarian Empire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:09 pm

Name: Shaun Mcreary

Street name: Fist

Height: 5'8

Weight: 170

Appearance and Description(Photo recommended): Firey red hair, green hair, Scarred right shoulder, wiry build, pale skin, often wears full or near full concealing clothing (Hoods/masks/balaclava)

Home District: (1-12) 3 (Avalon)

Cybernetics if any: Cybernetic (Chrome-d) Right arm (Built in high-powered taser)

Designation/"Class": Heister

Specialization(s) (you may have two): Explosives (of all shapes and sizes), Intimidation

Skills: A highly qualified demolitions expert; notable marksman; a knack for enforcing his will on others. Lastly, an expert in hand-to-hand combat.

Hobbies: Shooting; explosives; action-based cinema and writings; fireworks; setting things on fire when he can get away with it.

Personality: Can vary, whilst "On the clock", is loud, violent and confrontational with nearly all authority figures (although gives certain exceptions to his team's leaders), "Off the clock", surprisingly quiet and laid back when he isn't indulging in his hobbies. An admitted pyromaniac whom has a love for fire in all it's forms.

Biography: Born to Irish immigrants to New Washington who's lineage were among the first laborers to arrive in New Washington during "The Big Boom" when the first major renovations occurred to create the city we know and love (and of course, hate) today. Shaun's early love for all things explosive came on the eve of his 12th birthday when a fuel tanker detonated just several blocks from his home where he and several children had been playing. The explosive display was the first taste of what he would come to love for so many years despite the horror it wrought.

Shaun's first taste of criminal activity was born when he got involved with a group known as the 'shivers' (pronounced Shy-vers) who ran extortion and prostitution rackets throughout their district. The growing boy was prized as the gang's most notorious "Enforcer". Even at the tender age of 15 he was more than capable of standing up to grown criminals twice his size and often boasted "The bigger they are, the more fun they are to break". This came to an end when the Shivers were rounded up during a raid which Shaun managed to escape. At the age of 20, with no gang or social group to call his own, the enforcer hired himself out as a gun for hire to body-guard for several moderate-profile figures and even a few beyond. This line of work resulted in his maiming during a shootout which took his right arm.

After a few choice loans with underworld figures and operations under his belt, the pyromaniac now known as "Fist" was born. He began paying off his dues in high-risk robberies and built such a name for himself that he was invited to join the ranks of the Shadow Net, where his expertise in explosives could be implemented to their full use.

Weapons and Equipment: No images at this time, though will drop them in later should I find some:
12-gauge drum-fed semi-auto shotgun (20 round drums).
"My bag of tricks", a mish-mash of various explosives of his design and other sources ranging from breaching and thermite charges to flash and fragmentation grenades.
A full-body suit of mid-range explosion and bullet resistant body-armor plates and harnesses.

RP Samples (three at most): I admit my RPs aren't the most impressive, but I have a knack (as mentioned before) for world-building. Listed below:
Sons of Plunder, a dark fantasy setting which i've never managed to get far off the ground.
Black Fire Security, a similarly difficult to start setting, but another example of my work.

Theme Song: Rocky Road to Dublin

Other:
If you need help world-building, don't be afraid to send me a PM/TG. I'm generally a laid-back guy and have no problem helping if I'm not busy.
Currently Hosting:
If you have ANY QUESTIONS WHATSOEVER about your application or about an RP I am running, feel free to ask, I don't bite very often.

I keep my own political views to myself unless pressed, no offense to you dear reader. With regards to religious belief, I am an atheist. That being said, I'm open to (peacefully) discussing spiritual belief and/or scripture if you so desire.

Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayvalon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:50 pm

The Mizarian Empire wrote:Name: Shaun Mcreary

Street name: Fist

Height: 5'8

Weight: 170

Appearance and Description(Photo recommended): Firey red hair, green hair, Scarred right shoulder, wiry build, pale skin, often wears full or near full concealing clothing (Hoods/masks/balaclava)

Home District: (1-12) 3 (Avalon)

Cybernetics if any: Cybernetic (Chrome-d) Right arm (Built in high-powered taser)

Designation/"Class": Heister

Specialization(s) (you may have two): Explosives (of all shapes and sizes), Intimidation

Skills: A highly qualified demolitions expert; notable marksman; a knack for enforcing his will on others. Lastly, an expert in hand-to-hand combat.

Hobbies: Shooting; explosives; action-based cinema and writings; fireworks; setting things on fire when he can get away with it.

Personality: Can vary, whilst "On the clock", is loud, violent and confrontational with nearly all authority figures (although gives certain exceptions to his team's leaders), "Off the clock", surprisingly quiet and laid back when he isn't indulging in his hobbies. An admitted pyromaniac whom has a love for fire in all it's forms.

Biography: Born to Irish immigrants to New Washington who's lineage were among the first laborers to arrive in New Washington during "The Big Boom" when the first major renovations occurred to create the city we know and love (and of course, hate) today. Shaun's early love for all things explosive came on the eve of his 12th birthday when a fuel tanker detonated just several blocks from his home where he and several children had been playing. The explosive display was the first taste of what he would come to love for so many years despite the horror it wrought.

Shaun's first taste of criminal activity was born when he got involved with a group known as the 'shivers' (pronounced Shy-vers) who ran extortion and prostitution rackets throughout their district. The growing boy was prized as the gang's most notorious "Enforcer". Even at the tender age of 15 he was more than capable of standing up to grown criminals twice his size and often boasted "The bigger they are, the more fun they are to break". This came to an end when the Shivers were rounded up during a raid which Shaun managed to escape. At the age of 20, with no gang or social group to call his own, the enforcer hired himself out as a gun for hire to body-guard for several moderate-profile figures and even a few beyond. This line of work resulted in his maiming during a shootout which took his right arm.

After a few choice loans with underworld figures and operations under his belt, the pyromaniac now known as "Fist" was born. He began paying off his dues in high-risk robberies and built such a name for himself that he was invited to join the ranks of the Shadow Net, where his expertise in explosives could be implemented to their full use.

Weapons and Equipment: No images at this time, though will drop them in later should I find some:
12-gauge drum-fed semi-auto shotgun (20 round drums).
"My bag of tricks", a mish-mash of various explosives of his design and other sources ranging from breaching and thermite charges to flash and fragmentation grenades.
A full-body suit of mid-range explosion and bullet resistant body-armor plates and harnesses.

RP Samples (three at most): I admit my RPs aren't the most impressive, but I have a knack (as mentioned before) for world-building. Listed below:
Sons of Plunder, a dark fantasy setting which i've never managed to get far off the ground.
Black Fire Security, a similarly difficult to start setting, but another example of my work.

Theme Song: Rocky Road to Dublin

Other:

Accepted

Arvenia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Arvenia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 am

Tag
Pro: Political Pluralism, Centrism, Liberalism, Liberal Democracy, Social Democracy, Sweden, USA, UN, ROC, Japan, South Korea, Monarchism, Republicanism, Sci-Fi, Animal Rights, Gender Equality, Mecha, Autism, Environmentalism, Secularism, Religion and LGBT Rights
Anti: Racism, Sexism, Nazism, Fascism, EU, Socialism, Adolf Hitler, Neo-Nazism, KKK, Joseph Stalin, PRC, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Saudi-Arabia, Communism, Ultraconservatism, Ultranationalism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, Transphobia, WBC, Satanism, Mormonism, Anarchy, ISIS, al-Qaeda, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 969 Movement, Political Correctness, Anti-Autistic Sentiment, Far-Right, Far-Left, Cultural Relativism, Anti-Vaxxers, Scalpers and COVID-19

Ayvalon
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ayvalon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:14 pm

Giving this a bump

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse