NATION

PASSWORD

Tech & Military: Don't Worry About Security Flaws Anymore!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Tech & Military: Don't Worry About Security Flaws Anymore!

Postby ViZion » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:50 pm

Technology, Advanced.

So, what is Specter and Meltdown?
Curious about these severe security flaws that are sending
shockwaves through the technology and arms industries?
We've got the low down.
Researchers found two major weaknesses in processors
that could let attackers read sensitive information that
should never leave the CPU, or central processing unit. In
both cases, attackers could see data that the processor
temporarily makes available outside of the chip.

One flaw, Spectre, would let attackers trick the processor
into starting the speculative execution process. Then
attackers could read the secret data the chip makes
available as it tries to guess what function the computer
will carry out next.

The other flaw, Meltdown, lets attackers access the
secret information through a computer's operating system.
Worried about your products running on Intel or ARM processers and the Spectre and Meltdown security flaws opening up your products - from smart phones to smart homes to warfare products - to devastating attacks and hacks, and the accompanying fixes leading to dramatic slowdowns? Worry not - you don't have to be strong-armed into using these flawed processors from our competitors. Sunbeat Technologies has you covered.

Sunbeat Technologies CPU's are known for being ultra-secure, as it should be. This is why it is trusted by Lyras as one of the only companies to allow Damocles Satellite Constellation capabilities in our chipsets. It is also why many major ViZionarian weaponry producers exclusively use our chips, and why the ViZionarian military prefers products using our chips.

Companies such as NuHealth buy Sunbeat Technologies products due in part to the sensitive information that is carried on their computers, phones, and tablets that must be kept secure. Security and performance are paramount to these institutions for very obvious reasons.

Why risk embarrassing and potential bankruptcy by selecting less secure chipsets from other companies when you can get secure, powerful, efficient chipsets from Sunbeat? See a list of products we offer that are available to the international market.

Warhawk Series 5G Chipsets
The Warhawk series of is our high-end, space-efficient chipsets combining the capability of powerful multicore processing, low latency and blazing 5G wireless internet speeds, and the graphical prowess necessary to power 4K and 8K screens. They also utilize the most advanced mobile Memory technology - powerful yet power-efficient LPDDR4X technology that cuts output driver power (I/O VDDQ voltage) by 45%, from 1.1 V to 0.6 V while still outputting tremendous power. It is also our first 5G chipset available to the global marketplace! Other options are set to become available in the coming weeks.

These devices are great for a wide range of connected devices, including but not limited to wireless broadband modems for the home, smart phones and tablets, always-connected ultrabooks, robots, and connected self-driving vehicles and drones.

Warhawk X5 Powerchip $19.99
The Warhawk X5 Powerchip is the top-end 5G chipset. Peak downlink speeds clock in at 10 Gbps, and have peak uplink speeds at 8 Gbps, while combining powerful octacore processing power and a high-power graphical unit.
-5G
-LTE Advanced
-LTE
-GSM
-CDMA
-WCDMA
-LAA
CPU Information
-8 Core
-Clock Speed 3.8 GHz
-64-bit architecture
Memory
-LPDDR4X
-34.1 GB/s
-8 GB
GPU Information
-8K Video
-HDR
-Wide Color Gamut

Warhawk X4 5G Chipset $16.99
The Warhawk X4 5G Chipset is a high end 5G chipset. Peak downlink speeds clock in at 7.5 Gbps, and have peak uplink speeds at 5 Gbps, while combining powerful octacore processing power and a high-power graphical unit.
-5G
-LTE Advanced
-LTE
-GSM
-CDMA
-WCDMA
-LAA
CPU Information
-8 Core
-Clock Speed 3.2 GHz
-64-bit architecture
Memory
-LPDDR4X
-29.8 GB/s
-6 GB
GPU Information
-8K Video
-HDR

Warhawk X1 5G Chipset $8.99
The Warhawk X1 5G Chipset is our entry-level Warhawk 5G chipset. Still a Warhawk chipset at heart, the cost makes this powerful chipset easier to put into lower priced, high performance devices. Peak downlink speeds clock in at 3 Gbps, and have peak uplink speeds at 1 Gbps, while combining powerful quadcore processing power and a high-power graphical unit.
-5G
-LTE Advanced
-LTE
-GSM
-CDMA
-WCDMA
-LAA
CPU Information
-4 Core
-Clock Speed 2.2 GHz
-64-bit architecture
Memory
-LPDDR4X
-19.3 GB/s
-2 GB
GPU Information
-4K Video
-HDR

Mjölnir Series CPU
Mjölnir series CPU chips are dedicated processors without cellular integration, and a very minor integrated GPU as it is meant to be paired up with a dedicated graphics card. This series of power processors are focused on desktop applications, larger smart devices like drones, robots, military products, and so forth. While fairly efficient, they are less adapt at running smaller mobile devices like smartphones as they aren't as efficient as one would ideally desire in such products.

Mjölnir X5 Powerchip $1,899
The Mjölnir X5 Powerchip is our top-end power processor. With a low-key integrated GPU, it is best used along side a dedicated graphics card for devices such as a gaming computer.
-20 Core
-Base Clock Speed 3.6 GHz
-Boosted Clock Speed 5.2 GHz
-86-bit architecture
Memory Support
-8 channel DDR4-2666

Mjölnir X4 Powerchip $1,699
The Mjölnir X4 Powerchip is our higher end power processor. Excellent for servers, military products, and high-end gaming systems.
-18 Core
-Base Clock Speed 3.4 GHz
-Boosted Clock Speed 4.9 GHz
-86-bit architecture
Memory Support
-6 channel DDR4-2666

Mjölnir X1 Powerchip $1,699
The Mjölnir X1 Powerchip is our entry level power processor. Great for servers, military products, and gaming systems.
-10 Core
-Base Clock Speed 3.0 GHz
-Boosted Clock Speed 4.3 GHz
-86-bit architecture
Memory Support
-4 channel DDR4-2666

Order Now!
Ready to equip your devices for the future? Fill out the form below.
Code: Select all
[b]Purchase Order[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Purchasing Company:[/i]
[i]Representative:[/i]
[i]Chipset and Quantity of Each:[/i]
[b]Recurring[/b]
[i]Weekly or Monthly:[/i]
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:28 pm, edited 19 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aggrey-Fynn Land
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrey-Fynn Land » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Purchase Order
Home Nation: Aggrey-Fynn Land
Purchasing Company: NiceTalk Cellular
Representative: Chris Brennan
Chipset and Quantity of Each: X5 Powerchip (1000)
Recurring
Weekly or Monthly: Weekly

Also, would Sunbeat be interested in sponsoring a soccer club?

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Chris Brennan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Regarding your order, we are prepared to begin shipments immediately for 1,000 Warhawk X5 Powerchip's per week. Should you be fully satisfied - I know you will be - and your demand is high enough, please update us if you will need more chips per week.

We are also certainly open to sponsoring a soccer club. Please forward me information on the club and league, and we will review it.

Thank you,

Sam Thai
Global Sales Director, Sunbeat Technologies

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Aggrey-Fynn Land
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrey-Fynn Land » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:49 am

ViZion wrote:

Chris Brennan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Regarding your order, we are prepared to begin shipments immediately for 1,000 Warhawk X5 Powerchip's per week. Should you be fully satisfied - I know you will be - and your demand is high enough, please update us if you will need more chips per week.

We are also certainly open to sponsoring a soccer club. Please forward me information on the club and league, and we will review it.

Thank you,

Sam Thai
Global Sales Director, Sunbeat Technologies

The club is called Summerhill; they are currently in the first division.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:29 am

OOC: Is that an NS Sports forum team, or just a domestic club in your nation?

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:24 pm

To: Martin Trembecht, CEO, Schwyz Logiztek, Neu Engollon
From: Sam Thai, Director of Global Sales, Sunbeat Technologies, ViZion
Encryption: High

Hello, my name is Sam Thai, Director of Global Sales for Sunbeat Technologies. As you are likely aware of, devastating security flaws have been found in many processors from companies such as Intel and ARM - processors that are used in many smart military weapons such as smart bombs, UAV's, and military robots. These flaws allow their devices to be hacked and sensitive information to be gained, and their fixes dramatically slow down their speeds - and when seconds count on the field of battle, that can be fatal to your customers.

At Sunbeat Technologies, we produce some of the most powerful and secure chipsets and CPU's around. You can see a partial catalog here.

I would like to work with you to provide the respected Schwyz Logiztek with our world-class products to install into your products. Security is a major part of your products - let us help you deliver even further on this.

Please get back to me with any further questions, comments, and if you would like to place an order.

Sam Thai
Global Sales Director
Sunbeat Technologies

[OOC: Sent via TG and reposted with permission from ViZion].

To: Sam Thai, Director of Global Sales & The CEO of Sunbeat Technologies, ViZion

Mr. Thai and the executive board of Sunbeat Technologies,

Thank you for your communication. I have personally reviewed it and also gone over it with the Board, as the matters you brought up are also of great concern to us.

We are more safeguarded than most military/defense industries in that we use proprietary chips and control systems that do not rely that much (we are not 100% proprietary with our systems, but close) on outside commercially available foreign microchip suppliers, whose chips have evidently been compromised. However, that being said, we are still very much concerned that we may also have similar loopholes and back doors in which hackers might find their way into disrupting our systems to the point of sabotaging them, whether they are in use by the NEDF or foreign customers. We are not so foolhardy that we would assume we are immune to such unforeseen circumstances.

Upon putting forth such a potential partnership to the Military Technology Oversight Board of the Ministry of Defense of the Confederacy, who have the final say in such sales and partnerships with foreign entities, we were given the tacit approval to go ahead and propose said partnership.
Therefore, we are interested in the aforementioned partnership specifically to work out some way to safeguard our systems, and maybe provide some further security for your technology, as well, to mutual benefit.
I would be interested in your commentary on such matters and working out such a partnership with your company, who we have much professional respect for, at the earliest convenience after you have discussed the matter internally. Any counter-proposals are welcome.

Until we speak again, hopefully soon.

Sincerely,

CEO Martin Trembecht
Schwyz Logiztek
Scwhartzgarten, Grisbenden, Neu Engollon
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aggrey-Fynn Land
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aggrey-Fynn Land » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:31 pm

ViZion wrote:OOC: Is that an NS Sports forum team, or just a domestic club in your nation?

It is a domestic club competing in a league that qualifying spots for UICA competitions (so it is both a NS Sports team as well as a domestic one)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Encrypted Message to Schwyz Logiztek

Martin Trembecht,

Thank you for reaching back out to me. I am happy to hear back from you regarding our offer to you. As you know, security is one of the backbones of this industry - you never want to risk the ability to be hacked by outside forces.

We would be pleased to partner with you, in which we can assist in extra safeguards for your systems, and assistance back to improve further security of our own. I firmly believe that combining both of our world-class talent and technology will further net even greater benefits to you and your clients, as well as our own and our clients - absolutely a win-win.

Let me know if there is anything else you had in mind for our partnership.

Sam Thai
Global Sales Director
Sunbeat Technologies

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade