NATION

PASSWORD

Priceco Wholesale - Membership-Only Warehouse Club

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Priceco Wholesale - Membership-Only Warehouse Club

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:27 am

[ Home | Locations & Information | Priceco Travel | Priceco Services | Application ]

Priceco Spotlight Service

Based in Kirkland, ViZion, Priceco Wholesale was formed in 1979 after the merger of Price Warehouse and Martco Wholesale, creating the nation's largest membership-based wholesale club. Known for its cavernous warehouses, low prices, and large quantities of high-quality goods, the company has carved out more than just a niche for itself - as the nation's third largest retailer behind only Nile.com and Jackmart.

As massive as the warehouse stores tend to be, the stores average only roughly 4,000 SKU's at any given location. This allows for the stores to offer excellent prices and high rate of sales, keeping the cost for the company low. The average markup for an item at Priceco Wholesale is just 8%, and the highest is 12.5%. These markups are enough to cover the cost of business, with almost all of it the corporate profits coming from the membership fees.

In comparison, the average markup our competitors tends to be over 30%, and many profits - heath and beauty especially - tend to be in the 100%-400% markup. Between this and our lower supplier costs allow Priceco Wholesale to offer the outstanding prices.

At Priceco Wholesale, we abide by our Rule of Four Code of Ethics. While simple, they are paramount to our company.
1. Obey the law.
2. Take care of our members.
3. Take care of our employees.
4. Respect our suppliers.

Upon these four rules, our company runs on. We obey the law, we take care of our members and our employees, while respecting our suppliers, and our company has and will continue to run.

We pride ourselves on providing the greatest member service available, going above and beyond the call of duty. Our open return policy means you, our members, can rest assured you will be taken care of if you are unsatisfied with our products for any reason.

Taking care of our employees is simply: provide a living wage at the starting point, and go from there. While in ViZion, there is no set minimum wage law, our minimum pay starts at $15/hour nation wide, and goes up every 1080 hours worked. Once our employees reach the top pay of $25/hour, they begin twice-yearly bonuses and cost-of-living raises.

In addition, every employee working a minimum 24 hours a week can enroll in our 401k program with company matching, full health benefits, sick time, vacation time, and maternity leave.

We are also dedicated to treating our suppliers with the utmost respect. Why? Because we know that in respecting them, we build a trust that goes both ways, in a mutually beneficial partnership. We will honor our contracts, treat supplier employees and venders with respect, and protect supplier property like our own.

These are guidelines , and are just some common sense rules for the conduct of our business. At the core of our philosophy as a company is the implicit understanding that all of us, employees and management alike, must conduct ourselves in an honest and ethical manner every day. Dishonest conduct will not be tolerated. To do any less would be unfair to the overwhelming majority of our employees who support and respect Priceco’s commitment to ethical business conduct. Our employees must avoid actual or apparent conflicts of interest, including creating a business in competition with the Company or working for or on behalf of another employer in competition with the Company. If you are ever in doubt as to what course of action to take on a business matter that is open to varying ethical interpretations, TAKE THE HIGH ROAD AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT.

We carry a wide range of products in our and online. While the stores are limited to roughly 4,000 SKU's at a given time, online we have a much larger selection of products.

In addition to the products offered, we offer a range of services including but not limited to: Travel Services; Auto Buying Program; Insurance; Mortgage Finance/Refinance; Business Phone Systems; Point-of-Sale Systems; Payroll Services; Identity Protection; Television and Internet Service; and Cellular Service. These are not directly Priceco-provided services, but rather third-party services with exclusive deals for Priceco members.

Our Stores
Priceco Wholesale warehouses are massive, and packed. Many of our members consider it a days event, brimming with excitement to go on a treasure hunt. New items are always coming in, old items can disappear, and nearly daily our product is shuffled around. This all creates the "treasure hunt" our members are so excited to go on. A once-only item might be there just for today, and with the moves, its easy to find new products you didn't know we carried.

The average size of our warehouses comes in at 143,700 square feet, however they can range from our smallest of 76,370 square feet to our largest at 221,900 square feet. Many of the smaller buildings are from the 1990's and older. As our business has grown, so has the scale of our average warehouse.

Membership Prices
Prices for our Priceco Wholesale membership vary depending on the membership level one chooses.

Silver $60/year
Silver membership is our entry level membership. This gains you full access to the warehouses, some of our services, our website, and our gas stations. This allows for the Primary and one free household secondary.

Gold $120/year
Gold membership is our mid-tier offering. In addition to Silver membership perks, you also get full advantage of all services available through Priceco along with their full perks. You also get 2% cash back on all purchases excluding gasoline. We also extend the 2% cash back to our Travel Services.

Platinum $240/year
Our top-level membership, Platinum adds additional perks to the Gold membership. Cashback is bumped to 5% and is included on gasoline. We have also partnered up with Next Ingenious Notion to give you full access to their on-demand streaming music and on-demand video services, which each cost $9.99 per month stand-alone - those two alone cost the same as this entire membership level, without the additional perks of Priceco Platinum membership!

Introducing the Priceco Everything Credit Card by Gotta Card Services

Available with no annual fee, and exclusive only to Priceco members, the Priceco Everything Credit Card by Gotta Card Services is our high-rewards card for you! With an extremely low transaction fee for Priceco shopping, this allows us to keep costs low, and pass on the savings for you! But beyond that, there are many perks!

• 5% Cash Back
    -Priceco warehouses and Priceco.com
    -Priceco Travel
    -Priceco Gasoline
  • 4% Cash Back
    -Non-Priceco gasoline world-wide
    -Non-Priceco Travel
  • 3% Cash Back
    -Restaurants
  • 1% Cash Back
    -Everywhere Else
  • Introductory Offer
    -12 months 0% interest
  • Large purchase interest free
    -0% interest for 6 months on purchases $99.99-$499.99
    -0% interest for 12 months on purchases $500.00 and up
  • No foreign transaction fees
  • Travel & rental car insurance for free
  • Low APR of 9.98% OAC!
Last edited by ViZion on Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:35 pm, edited 17 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:28 am

[ Home | Locations & Information | Priceco Travel | Priceco Services | Application ]

Priceco Travel is your premier travel booking service! And now, get your 2% Gold or 5% Platinum membership cash back when booking through Priceco Travel!

Airline Partners
  • ViZionair
    -Free full-flight wifi
    -Earn Fly High miles
    -Discounted seat prices
    -Platinum Perk: 50% off premium classes (paid or miles)
    -Platinum Perk: Earn double Fly High miles

Car Rental Partners
  • Kotoros Rent-A-Car
    -Discounted rates
  • GoTour
    -10% off car rentals
    -15% off car rental insurance
    -Gold Perk: 20% off car rental insurance
    -Platinum Perk: 30% off car rental insurance

Hotel Partners
  • Windsand Global Resort
    -All-Inclusive
    -Resort credits
    -Priceco Cash Cards
    -Upgraded suites

Cruise Partners
  • Island Seas Cruise Line
    -Priceco Cash Cards
    -Open bar (up to $20/drink, no limit)
    -Platinum Perk: Free upgrade to ocean-view
  • United River & Specialty Cruises
    -Priceco Cash Cards
    -One free welcome drink per cruise

Other Partners
  • GoTour
    -15% off tours

Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:52 pm, edited 10 times in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Priceco Services is an impressive selection of services that include the following:

• Travel
  • Auto Buying
  • Auto Parts & Services Discounts
  • Home & Auto Insurance
  • Individual & Family Health & Dental Insurance
  • Identity Protection
  • Mortgage
  • Prescription Pharmacy Program
  • Business Health Insurance Service
  • Business Phone Service
  • Business Point-of-Sale Service
  • Business Payroll

Priceco's Auto Buying program has grown over the years to become the nation's largest auto dealer, with over 2.5 million cars sold through our Auto Program with participating brands in 2017. Ando-Trephin Motors along, during their Holidays Sales Promotion through our program - which offered up to a $1200 Priceco Cash Card on top of Priceco-exclusive pricing specials to our members - sold over 290,000 vehicles in just the two-month promotional deal they offered. This was up almost 50% over 2016's Ando-Trephin Motors Holiday Sales Promotion.

We also have an extensive Business Services list, from Point-of-Sales systems to Health Insurance and Payroll services that will help to lower your business overhead!
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:08 am, edited 5 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Priceco Warehouses was founded on the tenant of offering the very best service, the greatest deals available, and high-quality products. To this day, we have upheld that. We are the nation's largest seller of wine and organics - both offering top-level quality at incredibly low prices.

Global Locations
ViZion: 42,857 Locations
New Transeurasia: 2982 Locations
Shiruku: 7 Locations
Indonesian Peoples: 7 Locations
Total Locations: 45,848
Last edited by ViZion on Mon May 18, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:29 am

Application Forms
Priceco Expansion
Willing to allow Priceco Wholesale and Priceco.com to expand to your nation? Please fill out the attached application.
Code: Select all
[b]Priceco Wholesale Expansion[/b]
[i]Nation:[/i]
[i]Home Many Locations:[/i] (Our average in ViZion is roughly one per 700,000 people - this is the suggested guideline to keep profitability at all locations)
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Get Your Products Into Priceco!
Interested in having your products sold as Priceco warehouses across the globe? Then fill out the information below. Please note that we require special pricing deals or other benefits to our members (10% less cost, additional bundled products, etc) in order to be sold in our warehouses or online at Priceco.com
[b]Product Vendor Application[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Business Name:[/i]
[i]Business Storefront:[/i]
[i]Products:[/i]
[i]Special Offers for Priceco Members:[/i]
[i]Business Representative:[/i]

Get Your Services Into Priceco!
Interested in having your services - such as flooring, cabinetry, or other services) offered as Priceco warehouses across the globe? Then fill out the information below. Please note that we require special pricing deals or other benefits to our members (10% less cost, etc) in order to be offered in our warehouses or online at Priceco.com
[b]Service Vendor Application[/b]
[i]Services:[/i]
[i]Special Offers for Priceco Members:[/i]

Have Your Travel-Related Company Part of Priceco Travel!
Are you looking to expand the reach of your travel brand? The travel industry - airlines, rental cars, and so forth - are extremely rough industries with intense competition. We can help! Priceco Travel is extremely successful, and we can help your company grow further. Please note, special deals are required for our members, such as all-inclusive pricing for the standard rate, free upgrades, or lower-priced rooms. We also required the ability for our members to take advantage of your rewards program - unique to Priceco Travel that other travel websites do not do.
[b]Priceco Travel Vendor Application:[/b]
[i]Travel Services:[/i] (Car Rental, Hotel, etc)
[i]Special Offers for Priceco Members:[/i] (10% discount, all-inclusive for standard price, etc)
[i]Additional Benefits to Gold and Platinum Priceco members:[/i] (Free upgrades, additional free services or products, Priceco Cash Cards, etc)
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:43 am

We are now open! Please pardon the dust, this storefront is still being finished.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Priceco Wholesale Expansion
Nation: New Transeurasia
Home Many Locations: 2982
Additional Information: None.

Service Vendor Application
Home Nation: New Transeurasia
Business Name: ExtraElectronics
Business Storefront: None
Services: Computer parts, Computers, Video Games, Video Game Consoles
Special Offers for Priceco Members: 30% off all items for members
Business Representative: Tatyana Pavlovsky
Additional Information: None.

[b]Priceco Travel Vendor Application:[/i]
Home Nation: New Transeurasia
Business Name: GoTour
Business Storefront: None
Travel Services: Car Rental and Tourist Tours
Special Offers for Priceco Members: 15% discount on tours, 10% off car rental, and 15% discount on insurance for car rental(if chosen to add insurance)
Additional Benefits to Gold and Platinum Priceco members: 20% instead of 15% off car rental insurance for gold, and 30% off instead of 15% off for platinum.
Business Representative: Jurica Tomčić
Additional Information: None
Last edited by New Transeurasia on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

Dear Priceco Wholesale,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally pitch an offer to your respectable company of which should meet and exceed your expectations.

Bank of the Atlantic proposes a custom designed credit card for your company. It will have the following:

• Integration with your rewards program (if you have one)
  • Customers will be more loyal to your brand if they have a custom credit card provided by your company
  • Customers will furthermore be able to use their cards for other purposes (where Visa/MasterCard/IBA Cards are accepted)
  • Financial backing of Bank of the Atlantic
  • Security of Bank of the Atlantic
  • 24/7 monitoring and fraud prevention
  • Experience (BoA has been providing these services to dozens of brands over the years)
  • Much, much more

Bank of the Atlantic proposes a concept in which Priceco provides a small discount to holders of Bank of the Atlantic credit/debit cards in exchange for Bank of the Atlantic providing these services completely free of charge.

We hope you accept this proposal.

All the best,
Olivia Benson (Chief Executive Officer & Chairwoman)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Argentinstan

Olivia Benson,

Thank you for reaching out to us. However, we have already come to an agreement with a soon-to-be-launch credit card partnership with Gotta Card Services. We greatly appreciate your interested in partnering with us, however.

New Transeurasia

We are very excited to announce our approval of expansion with 2982 new locations in the nation of New Transeurasia!

New Transeurasia

We are pleased to begin carrying ExtraElectrics products!

OOC: I'm assuming you didn't mean service vendor?

New Transeurasia

We are happy to welcome GoTour into Priceco Travel Services as a partner of ours!
Last edited by ViZion on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:09 am

Book your vacation now, through Priceco Travel! An example below!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sun May 20, 2018 8:05 am

Nation:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Home Many Locations:5 (Our average in ViZion is roughly one per 700,000 people - this is the suggested guideline to keep profitability at all locations)
Additional Information:N/A

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:32 pm

Imperial Ame Ran

Olivia Benson,

We are very excited to announce our approval of expansion with five new locations in The United States of Imperial Ame Ran!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Book your vacation now, through Priceco Travel! An example below!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:57 am

Nation: Shiruku
Home Many Locations: 2
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:46 am

Nation: The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples
Home Many Locations: 7 stores
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon May 18, 2020 2:01 pm

The Democratic Republic of The Indonesian Peoples

To whom it may concern,

We are very excited to announce our approval of expansion with seven new locations in The Democratic Republic of Indonesian Peoples!

Shiruku

To whom it may concern,

We are very excited to announce our approval of expansion with two new locations in Shiruku!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Eikotomi
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Eikotomi » Sun May 24, 2020 1:49 am

Nation: The Kingdom of Eikotomi
How Many Locations: 100
Additional Information: NIL

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:45 pm

Allow Priceco Wholesale to come to your nation!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Ardsk
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 15, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ardsk » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:12 pm

Nation: Ardsk
How Many Locations: 45
Additional Information: N/A
remember the rain? :)

welcome to the new era

Awesome Imperium
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Awesome Imperium » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:49 pm

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE OF THE AURELIA GROUP

To whom it may concern,

The Aurelia Group, after an Independent review of your Business Establishment/Firm, would like to first and foremost give congratulations to your success. This establishment has many elements of a successful business, including diversification, excellent customer service, credibility, and most important of all, profitability. The business model of the establishment is also to be considered as it does determine weather a business is successful or not, and by the recommendation of our Independent Audit Agency and approval from our Partners and Board of Directors, The Aurelia Group's Acquisitions Department would like to officially inquire of the possibility to acquire your business. Whilst Priceco Wholesale is successful, we here at Aurelia believe we can take it to new heights and are willing to bet on, and build up even further, this fine business. With our resources and network, we believe that we can make something great of this, and would place the following offer for your hopeful consideration:

- The Aurelia Group, for the acquisition of this business, is willing to pay a direct sum of $200.42 Billion NSD, total and directly, to the owners and stakeholders of this business for 90% of the Business.

-The Group is furthermore willing to provide employment to it's current leadership who are also owners of the Business, and provide all other executives with a severance package of a $10,200,000 NSD, upfront and direct.

- Furthermore, all current employees of the Business will be awarded $2,000 NSD as a cash prize and a retention benefit.

- Insurance, Medical, and Legal Benefit will be provided to employees from the Aurelia Group's Subsidiaries.

The Group wishes that you take this offer into consideration and reply with your answer within 48 hours of this correspondence being sent.

- Ioannes Aleksander
Senior Vice President, Acquisitions Department, The Aurelia Group
Last edited by Awesome Imperium on Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:08 pm

Ardsk

To whom it may concern,

We are very excited to announce our approval of expansion with seven new locations in The Republic of Ardsk!

Awesome Imperium

To Ioannes Aleksander,

I would like to thank you for your interest in our business. We turn a growing profit nearly year after year, with massive growth in our additional services such as our travel services available to our members, providing a large ancillary profit stream. With that said, our shareholders have turned down this offer of 90% buyout. There is, however, interest in a minority ownership stake being sold to 9.95%. Based on your valuation of $222.689 billion, the request does come at a 20% premium, for a total of $27.589 billion.

We look forward to hear back from you in regards to this counter offer.

Tamera Smithson
Chief Executive Officer, Priceco Wholesale

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade