NATION

PASSWORD

Siberaian Visit to the United Kingdom [Finished]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Siberaian Visit to the United Kingdom [Finished]

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:02 pm

//Private RP between Letheny and Aldeny and Siberai

Tsarina Aliana I of Siberai has come to visit the United Kingdom of Letheny and Aldeny. Though, it is not a proper state visit, and as such is being treated like a temporary visit. She is to visit with King Luka IV.
Last edited by Letheny and Aldeny on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In ANOTHER alternate universe where Letheny peacefully united with the lesser kingdom of Aldeny, instead of conquering it.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times
King Luka marries Aliana of Siberai, reveals his wife to be pregnant!

Theme (not anthem): https://youtu.be/4fXyCv3t8ls

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:14 pm

The Tsarina's ship flew over the nation and it's capital, heading towards the Landing Pad the King had built for her arrival. She marveled at the buildings, standing with much the same splendor as her own capital stood. She watched as the city moved away over the horizon, as she flew over a barren field that was dotted with copses of trees. The sudden thunk of landing gear pulled her out of her into focus, standing up and giving the pilot a smile and a nod, before the loading ramp slowly lowered, a bit of mist rolling out from inside the ship, as it was unused to the rather temperate climate of Letheny versus the frozen wastelands of Terra Novus. She stepped onto the pad, looking around with curious eyes. She was rather short for her age, and looked to be a bit confused at the smell of...something. She couldn't put her finger on it.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:16 pm

A large motorcade was there near the landing pad, waiting for her. There, King Luka, accompanied by a troop of ceremonially dressed royal guards, greeted her. "I'm so glad to see you, Aliana. Welcome to the United Kingdom!" Luka said enthusiastically, giving her a wave as well.
In ANOTHER alternate universe where Letheny peacefully united with the lesser kingdom of Aldeny, instead of conquering it.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:22 pm

She noticed Luka and waved back. "Thank you, Luka. I look forward to the tour around The United Kingdom." She said, walking towards him, looking at the guards. She noted that they looked rather flashy, unlike the rather drab Siberaian Imperial Guard. "How peculiar. Do your soldiers always dress like this, Luka?"
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:26 pm

"No, no, these are Royal Guards. The typical Lethen or Alden soldier wears typical equipment, like camo and bulletproof vests." Luka said. "Now, what are you thinking we should do, first?" He added on as he opened up the door to a limousine in the motorcade.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:29 pm

"Hrm. Like my Imperial Guard. " Aliana said, turning towards Luka. "Perhaps a tour around your capital will do, as our first arrangement." She added, smiling as she entered the limousine. "Thank you. I do hope your guards do not take offense to this, if I have broken any kind of custom or tradition."
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:31 pm

He'd walk to the other side of the limousine, and he'd take a seat next to Aliana. "Ah, it shouldn't a problem. To Letheny City we go, then." Luka said. The driver of the limousine began to drive. They were reasonably far from the capital, however, so they had time to talk.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:35 pm

She looked around the limo. "Hm, rather nice.." She looked at Luka. "So, what are the citizens like in Letheny City? Are they prone to racism or other discriminatory habits?" She asked, rather uncertain about the citizens in the Capital "Are they rather opposed to leaders like me?" She added, not too worried, but still concerned.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:43 pm

"Absolutely not. We live in a very happy and tolerant place. Though, there's a stereotype that Lethens are particularly stoic and not the most tolerant towards foreigners, which isn't false. People may look at you with some confusion, since there aren't a lot of foreigners in the United Kingdom. It's just us Lethens and Aldens, usually. But I'm not sure what you mean by 'leaders like you'." Luka said.
Last edited by Letheny and Aldeny on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:49 pm

"I'm what my opponents call a 'Imperialist pig'." She said, sighing. "They might not agree to having an 'Imperialist' inside their borders.." She added, looking worried. "I'm worried they might think ill of you and me.." She said, looking out the window. "I want to leave a good impression on your people, for them not to fear me.."
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:52 pm

"Well, it's a private visit, so people would have to be really intrusive to get into our business anyways. But I assure you, Lethens and Aldens aren't like that. We had colonies just...what, 60-70 years ago? So, the imperialist idea - while certainly not popular anymore - is not something we despise so harshly." Luka said, hoping to assure her.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:58 pm

"Alright. Thank you, Luka. That settles my mind." She said, smiling. "My people are completely different however. They're nationalists, flared from my Father's reign, hateful of foreign powers. They especially hate you, Luka. But that is soon to change. They fear their leaders, and for good reason. Whatever the leader says is law. Nobody dares challenge it. In effect, I'm trying to make them be at least indifferent of you." She explained, her voice getting somewhat silky, as it would usually when she was going on a tangent.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:59 pm

"Awww. What do they dislike in me?" Luka asked, seeming a little disappointed - though, he seemed to be in a good mood, so he was probably messing around.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:02 pm

"They seem to hate how you are just a figurehead, unlike me, an Absolute Monarch." She said, looking at the driver curiously. "The whole Xenophobic Nature also contributes to their hatred." She added, rather enjoying their chat.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:03 pm

"I suppose that's fair. Letheny used to be an absolute monarchy, but in 1658, we had a civil war that ended with the establishment of a Senate, and the Senate, overtime, killed the King's power. I'm practically only heard for diplomacy and tradition." Luka replied.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:09 pm

"Most people who speak of Civil War in the streets are either imprisoned, or are brutally beaten by the citizens on the street in Siberai. Many people fear their sovereign, and their common neighbor. It is truly sad." She said, looking at his formal dress. "Many people prefer Militarism and Nationalism to Internationalism and Pacifism.."
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:12 pm

"That's sad. Here, you can protest anything and have any opinion, and there will be no legal penalties for it. People are also required to respect your opinion, so attacking a Neo-Nazi would be considered assault." Luka said. "People do not fear the government here, though I suppose it's because there is no particular reason to fear it. I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging, though." Luka replied. He was wearing military wear, which was typical of Victorian-Era monarchs and Lethen monarchs up to modern day.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:15 pm

"I've seen those who speak of freedom executed by roaming pro-nationalist militias, and those who speak of a new dawn in Siberai brutally murdered, or even worse, kidnapped and sold into slavery, with no legal consequences.." She said. looking quite despondent. "My country is corrupt and xenophobic. I wish to change it, but the people refuse to change.."
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:17 pm

"You're an absolute monarch. Can't you force the change upon them?" Luka asked, raising an eyebrow.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

"True. I may try that when I return to the Winter Palace in Moscow." She said, taking a pen and notepad, scribbling down the idea with graceful cursive writing. "Thank you, Luka. You always have something genius to say." She added, flipping to another page and resuming her writing.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 pm

"I see." Luka replied.

About 20-30 minutes later, the motorcade passed into the city limits of Letheny City. Luka happily gushed about the upscale downtown of Letheny City, and had only sympathetic words for the poorer part of the town in which a few homeless people were visible. Luka waved through the window at the people. They passed by several malls, grand cinemas, towers, and even drove by the Letheny City International Airport. It was rather grand for a nation far lesser in technology to Siberai.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:31 pm

She looked out at the people in the city, smiling, but not waving. She might attract attention, but who cared. She was content and liked how her day was going. "This city is marvelous..." She said watching the buildings pass by.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:33 pm

Some people waved to her, though they appeared to not be Lethens, but maybe Aldens. "I'm glad you like it. I don't live here though - the palace is in Alterz." Luka said.
Last edited by Letheny and Aldeny on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Siberai
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:38 pm

She smiled and waved back, sweetly giggling the whole time. "Such nice people. I wonder what Alterz looks like." She said, looking at some Lethenians staring at her.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
I am a depressed gaybean

Letheny and Aldeny
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Letheny and Aldeny » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 pm

"It's a nice place. It's a little less packed and urban than Letheny City, but, still. You want to go there, or go eat dinner?" Luka replied.
Overview
We don't use NS stats!

Lethen Times

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents