NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Sons of Flagstaff (OOC / OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Vacif wrote:So if we survive long enough, will we be given better versions/signature weapons?

This is the Legion we are talking about. I assumed it was going to be a free-for-all were you keep whatever weapon you can loot from your kills. Effective and more spectator friendly.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Fascist Russian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Russian Empire » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:01 pm

Prumia wrote:This is the Legion we are talking about. I assumed it was going to be a free-for-all were you keep whatever weapon you can loot from your kills. Effective and more spectator friendly.

Going entirely off of the arena at Caesar's camp in Fallout New Vegas, everybody will have a single machete and light armor or no armor; nothing more. After all, New Vegas actually gave you the opportunity to see for yourself the rules and conditions of Legion arena fights; everybody either fought with the machete the Legion gave them or fought with their bare hands, and everybody had either light armor or no armor. Considering that, I doubt there's going to be much loot to be had from anyone in the arena; fighters are only allowed to have a very limited arsenal. That's how it was in the game, anyway.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:13 pm

Gladiators will be given poor conditioned (cheap) light armor and will be allowed to choose a weapon from the armory before events (depending on the event). Weapons are low-quality and simple, such as machetes, clubs, knives, etc. Fancier melee weapons are available but will only be given to those who have proven their worth by not dying for however many months or years. All weapons are kept in the armory when not in use under lock/guard.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Gladiators will be given poor conditioned (cheap) light armor and will be allowed to choose a weapon from the armory before events (depending on the event). Weapons are low-quality and simple, such as machetes, clubs, knives, etc. Fancier melee weapons are available but will only be given to those who have proven their worth by not dying for however many months or years. All weapons are kept in the armory when not in use under lock/guard.

>Hasn't died for 6 years
I guess I get a gun.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:03 pm

Still here.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:13 pm

Attempting to have IC up tomorrow evening, however, due to my wonderful work schedule I cannot make this a promise. Should I fail, Monday is the next day I'll have any sort of time so that will be Plan B.

EDIT: My apologies for the delay. My schedule worsened if that was at all possible, but now that I've pulled through I will be online much more regularly starting Wednesday. The IC will be up in a few hours depending on if I stop for a break to get food or not. I sincerely hope that those here are still interested and haven't gone away just yet.

IC is up.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 pm

"I do as I please"

Prumia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Prumia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:40 pm

Believe me, I get it. I was worried about even joining a role-play because of my work schedule.
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations is a group joined together to work towards a common goal: the preservation of every nation's Rights of Self-Governing against those who take it from them. Whether you would like to take an active part in this endeavor or whether you simply want to get away from all those regions and organizations intent on changing your nation, this Coalition is for you!
Signed, sincerely,
The Coalition of Sovereign Nations

Jarnheim
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarnheim » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:41 am

NAME: Mason Erickson
SPECIES: Human
BIRTHPLACE: New Norway, Canada

APPEARANCE: 7'4", 442 lbs, generally wears a light amount of armor, but almost always wears a rusty, old welding mask.

STRENGTHS: Unarmed, Melee, Big Guns
WEAKNESSES: Science, Sneak, Explosives
PERK: Big Leagues
TRAIT: Bruiser

PERSONALITY: Quiet and ultra-violent, Mason finds comfort in murder, torture, and burning things. He is somewhat antisocial, yet enjoys the company of those with the same level of brutality that he wields, and respects those who can hold themselves in a fight.
OTHER: Is a sadomasochist (though more heavily a sadist) and a bit of a pyromaniac, and most certainly a cannibal.

S:10(+2)
P:4
E:10
C:7
I:3
A:3
L:5

BIOGRAPHY: Mason was born a raider. What he lacked in education, he more than made up for in almost supernatural brute strength and the ability to take in what beatings he could dish out. He was raised by his father, his mother having died in order to give birth to the boy who grew too large for the womb, carved out prematurely, but only slightly so. The two were close, hunting whoever they could find across the stretches of wasteland, or whatever they could. Even at a young age, Mason's freakish size and freakish strength allowed him to flourish in areas far from civilization. That said, the behemoth was far from unbeatable. While capable of incredible feats of physicality, his intelligence would eventually cost him when he had strayed to close to a settlement in Nevada, which cost him the life of his aging father at the hands of the NCR. After the event, Mason struggled onwards, surviving as he could.

For the major amount of his life, he led it in solitude, an outcast from society. Yet, unintelligent as he was, he learned. He learned the ability to sometimes blend in with more common folk, only to smash their heads in as they slept, and cook their meaty bits over a fire. But there were times when he had nearly successfully integrated with the ever deteriorating society. He had even made a few friends over the years, though his constant wandering made it so that these friendships could only last for so long.

Eventually, he had trudged, hitchhiked, and murdered and stole his way to Arizona. For the most part, he led a relatively peaceful and quiet life, aside from a slightly less-than-usual amount of homicide and cannibalism. He often found work as a fairly successful mercenary, fist-fought with super-mutants, and stomped on radscorpions with his size 24 steel and leather clad feet. Of course, however, it was only inevitable that he eventually came across the Legion. An attempted try to murder and cannibalize one of theirs led to a fight between him and numerous amounts of such ilk, which, of course, Mason had valiantly fought against with a power-fist, his immense strength a match for plenty more than a small group of them, killing them one at a time before finally being overwhelmed. Of all things, it was his ferocity that allowed him to survive, as there was potential seen in him, before he was taken to the Flagstaff Colosseum, where a new chapter of life begins, as a fresh new gladiator...

RP EXAMPLE: Eh, I'll use the bio.

DO NOT REMOVE: Render Unto Caesar

Tribe of Rinos
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tribe of Rinos » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:12 am

War, war never changes. But people do, through the paths they walk.

Tag
Ta Ta! Come again, or I'll pluck out your eyes!
-SHEOGORATH

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:54 am

NAME: Han Wayne
BIRTHPLACE: Control Station ENCLAVE

APPEARANCE: 6"3', 190lbs,

STRENGTHS: Energy Weapons, Repair, Medicene, and Science
WEAKNESSES: Unarmed, Speech, Barter
PERK: Tag!
TRAIT: Skilled

PERSONALITY: A quiet and detached man, Han has few values outside of the normal moral compas, simply not getting involved with much unless he needs to. He is, however, protective of those close to him, and goes out of the way to help those who can't help themselves.

S: 5
P: 8
E: 6
C: 3
I: 8
A: 6
L: 4

BIOGRAPHY: Born on the Enclave Oil Rig to two officers, Han would be raised on the oil rig for some time until his parents were ordered to take part establishing a larger Enclave presence at Navarro. He would live in Navarro for years, and when he turned 18 his parents would be recalled to the Oil Rig to be interviewed for admission to the secret service. They would never return, not surviving the Chosen One's attack. Han, being orphaned but old enough to look out for himself left Navarro, leaving the Enclave behind.

He later learned of the facility's fate, and seeing that the NCR had no tolerance for anyone with an Enclave background, turned to the Brotherhood. Honest about his past, he was originally shunned, but one Senior paladin would take him as his apprentice, seeing the potential in him. For years they would be shunned within the Brotherhood, until Han would become a Paladin with superior intelligence, agility, and perception than other paladins. He would impress his seniors with his skills, and outshine the other junior paladins.

Serving with some distinction in the Brotherhood-NCR War, he would find himself as a senior paladin under Elder Elijah. It was during these years when he met Olivia Kelly, a young scribe who was on the team that was studying the facilitie's nature. Their similar upbringing would bring the two close together as friends, and Han became a father figure to the woman, and promised to protect her if any NCR soldiers attacked the base. He would have to make true on his promise, as in 2076, the base was attacked.

When it became apparent that the base was lost, the order to retreat was given, however Kelly couldn't leave yet. She had discovered the Archimedes weapon, and had to keep it from falling into the NCR's hands. Han, Kelly, and a handful of other scribes activated the bases automated defenses while the rest of the Brotherhood retreated to Hidden Valley, and once the defenses were activated, the NCR had captured the main facility. The last scribes would have to escape under fire, as Han tried the best he could to cover them. After many of the scribes were shot down, Han made a decision, instead of trying to save them all, he would save Olivia.

He would use his power armor to shield her as they ran into the desert, and once he got out of range of the NCR soldiers, he stopped. The situation was bad, the power armor was shot to shit, forcing him to abandon and scuttle it, and neither of them had supplies. When they returned to a Hidden Valley, they found nothing more than a locked door and an unresponsive intercom. They would evade NCR scouts and patrols as they made their way east, away from the NCR, and right into legion territory.

The legion were less easy to evade, and Han and Olivia tried to resist capture, killing a dozen legionnaires before a larger raiding party arrived. The leader of this raiding party, being a long term patron of the Arena in Flagstaff, believed they would make good contestants and had them captured and sent to the arena. After the long trip, being malnourished and abused by their legion captors, they recently arrived in the arena. Their main goal is survival while they adjust to the life, and to scout out possible ways to escape.
RP EXAMPLE: ¿Qué?

NAME: Olivia Kelly
BIRTHPLACE: Lost Hills

APPEARANCE: 5"11', 155lbs

STRENGTHS: Science, Speech, Repair
WEAKNESSES: Guns, Explosives, Barter
PERK: Nerd Rage
TRAIT: Fast Metabolism

PERSONALITY: Talkitave, and somewhat assertive, Olivia is what one could call a natural leader. Intelligent, and perceptive, she makes up what she lacks in strength with her charming wits.

S: 3
P: 8
E: 5
C: 7
I: 10
A: 4
L: 3

BIOGRAPHY: Born in Lost Hills shortly before the outbreak of conflict in the Brotherhood-NCR War, Olivia would never really know her parents. Her father was a field scribe and her mother a knight, they would both be killed in combat before she could remember their faces. She would grow up with her aunt, a Senior Scribe in the Order of the Quill. Olivia's intelligence would be noticed at a young age, her easily understanding the logic of mathematics and science behind advanced physics and chemistry. She would quickly pass by the initiate stage, becoming a journeyman scribe under her aunt.

When she was 17, she would become an apprentice scribe, and help her aunt and other scribes with their research. On her 20th birthday she would graduate her apprenticeship ahead of schedule, and begin her own research projects. She would study agriculture and chemistry for some time, before her interest in solar technology and hydroelectrics got her reassigned to the Mojave, specifically Helios 1. It would be here where she meet Han, an older paladin who understood her upbringing and she quickly befriended him, and after a while she realized that he was a role model, protecting those he knew, but not unwilling to defend strangers.

Once she discerned the nature of Helios 1, she was disturbed at the thought of the weapon it contained. However, she didn't have time to dwell on it long, the NCR had arrived with vast numbers. She, and other scribes on the research team, had to deny the weapon contained in the facility, even if it meant being cut off from the retreating Brotherhood forces. However, her friend Han came to evacuate them, but it was too late. The other scribes were gunned down as Han tried to protect them. He soon realized how bad the situation was and instead sacrificed the other scribe's lives so he could save hers, using his armor to shield her from the hail of lead as they stole off into the desert.

Hidden Valley was on lockdown when they arrived, and didn't even respond to them trying to enter the bunker. They had few choices, either surrender to the NCR, chance hiding from them in the Mojave Wasteland, or flee the area. However, when they fled they found themselves in a much more desperate situation. Discovered by a legion patrol as they crossed the Colorado, Han immediately began the fight. After disarming a legionnaire, Olivia joined the melee fight, almost defeating the enemy raiding party before reinforcements arrived. They were taken alive, so the Triarii in charge of them could make some coin off of selling them to the Arena in Flagstaff.

RP EXAMPLE: ¿Doble qué?

Last edited by Tayner on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Jarnheim wrote:NAME: Mason Erickson

Another raider. He and Lyn should get along just fine. One is the brawn, the other the brains. ACCEPTED.

Tayner wrote:NAME: Han Wayne
NAME: Olivia Kelly

It's been decided that Wild Wasteland will be an unused trait. Change that, but otherwise ACCEPTED. I've also notice that the Legion seems to take considerable casualties capturing new gladiators. Almost doesn't seem worth it.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:11 pm

Tayner wrote:It's been decided that Wild Wasteland will be an unused trait. Change that, but otherwise ACCEPTED. I've also notice that the Legion seems to take considerable casualties capturing new gladiators. Almost doesn't seem worth it.

Why would they send some whelp who can't fight to the arena? Bad for business.
Last edited by Tayner on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

Jarnheim
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarnheim » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:09 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
Jarnheim wrote:NAME: Mason Erickson

Another raider. He and Lyn should get along just fine. One is the brawn, the other the brains. ACCEPTED.

Master Blaster? Also, would my character's welding mask have been removed upon capture?
Last edited by Jarnheim on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Jarnheim wrote:
Beiarusia wrote:Another raider. He and Lyn should get along just fine. One is the brawn, the other the brains. ACCEPTED.

Master Blaster? Also, would my character's welding mask have been removed upon capture?

That would be hilarious in a way.

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Tag!

I might continue the theme of 'completely useless in any physical way' characters in this RP. Who knows?
Last edited by True Christopia on Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:02 pm

When you have several drafts to post but can't :'v
"I do as I please"

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:17 pm

NAME: Paul 'The Roadside Bomber' McCarty
BIRTHPLACE: The Hub

Aspiring Merchant (Scavenger)

APPEARANCE: Paul is a short, scrawny kid who clearly on the weaker side. With a frame that could be knocked over with a stern look, he's not likely to be getting into fights. Normally, he'd wear usually unassuming clothes - jeans, some sort of large jacket and most likely some sort of bandana to protect from the flying sand, but nothing more protective than that. Of course, being a legion slave, he wears nothing more than slave garb - that being a piece of cloth draped over his body.

PERK: Demolition Expert - +20% damage from explosives.
TRAIT: Good Natured - Increases Speech, Medicine, Repair, Science and Barter skills by +5, but decreases Energy Weapons, Explosives, Guns, Melee Weapons and Unarmed skills by -5

Barter
25+5 (30) Tagged!
Energy Weapons
3-5 (-2)
Explosives
30-5 (25) Tagged!
Guns, Big
3-5(-2)
Guns, Small
10-5 (5)
Lockpick
Medicine
4+5 (9)
Melee Weapons
5-5 (0)
Repair
3+5 (8)
Science
3+5 (8)
Sneak
Speech
20+5 (25) Tagged!
Survival
Throwing
Unarmed
3-5 (-2)

S
P
E
C
I
A
L

PERSONALITY: Luck and ambition are the two things that have kept Paul alive and going to this day. He always strives for bigger and better, trying to earn the caps to not only survive, but to thrive. He's a well-spoken, charismatic kid that would prefer to talk over fight - but given a good reason, he's certainly willing to fight. That is, if you can call rolling a grenade down a hill towards unassuming raiders 'fighting'.

BIOGRAPHY: Paul's ambition doesn't come from no-where. Listening to his dad rattle on about his dreams of becoming the next big Brahmin Baron, or the next Mr. House always kept Paul's own imagination chugging at full speed. What could he become?

It wasn't until 2273, however, that any of his dad's dreams become realities. With a newly purchased Brahmin and several huge jugs of water, Paul and his family finally left the Hub - where he was born - and headed east. East under the banner of McCarty Caravans.

The Mojave was a place of danger, but also a place of wild opportunity. In a desert, people needed water. What did Mr. McCarty have? Water. And so, with almost extortionate pricing, McCarty Caravans made a fortune.

But it didn't last. The over-ambitious John McCarty soon met his end after a rival water merchant put a 44. bullet between his eyes, and left wife and son grieving over the corpse. That was the last of McCarty Caravans.

With the money gone, Paul's mother took him to the one place she thought they might seek refuge - New Vegas. But, without the caps to actually get inside, they were forced to live in Freeside - as NCR squatters. His mother found the money to keep them going working in the Atomic Wrangler - a job of which she never disclosed the nature of to Paul.

But Paul hated it. He hated living in fear of the gangs of Freeside, living under the extortion of some of the Kings - so, at the age of merely 15, he left. He left and joined the Crimson Caravan.

That was the second time he found his life on the roads of the wasteland with the smell of Brahmin dung behind him, and the gunpowder of shoddy rifles and shotguns ahead of him. He was home.

He earned a decent living, working for the Crimson Caravan - he tended to the Brahmin, ensured the goods were in check and even bartered a few trades himself, often haggling the price upward and earning the Caravan company a tidy profit. One day, however, his happiness broke away like a shoddy rifle as a ruthless gang of Vipers shot apart his caravan. But, with miraculous luck, he survived.

Perhaps less luckily, he survived with absolutely no clue as to where he was. So he wandered the wastes, with little to no direction - until he found a small crate. Inside, were usual provisions such as food, water and a few sets of clothes - but there was more. A cache of explosives.

It had completely caught him off-guard, considering the fact that he had never seen so many explosives in one place before. Sure, he'd seen a grenade or a stick of dynamite before - but not so much of it. There had to be at least thirty individual explosives in there.

So, doing the sensible thing, he pocketed it all.

From then on, raiders he met on the street were targets of his. Sure, he wouldn't attack if he didn't need to - but he was particularly fond of avenging the caravan he was on. He learnt, adapted - developing different techniques to ambushing and destroying entire patrols of raiders. Sometimes, he'd push a load of dirt down a hill as if an animal had just scampered away - and with it, there'd be a grenade. Most suspected nothing before it was too late.

He'd developed a little bit of a reputation for himself among the raiders, from conversation he overheard - the roadside bomber, they called him.

When he ran out of the explosives in the cache, he turned to experimenting with various chemicals he found in the wastes, as well as reading various editions of the Patriots Cookbook as and when he found them. He became not only proficient at using explosives, but also making them - improvised bombs became somewhat a specialty of his, as well as traps that facilitated them.

Ambushing raiders and stealing their supplies kept him going for quite a while, and he managed to keep moving. He found it odd that he hadn't found any sort of settlement before, and as he kept moving he found less and less raiders - something especially odd. Was the area he was in dangerous?

The answer came in a less favourable way than he'd liked, as his luck finally ran out. The Legion had found him.

RP EXAMPLE: The Hogwarts RP

DO NOT REMOVE: Render Unto Caesar[/floatleft]
Last edited by True Christopia on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

than live on my knees.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:07 am

True Christopia wrote:NAME: Paul McCarty

ACCEPTED.

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:11 am

Beiarusia wrote:
True Christopia wrote:NAME: Paul McCarty

ACCEPTED.

Woo! I should probably mention, of those raiders he killed, he never actually saw them being killed, so killing someone in person, in the arena (if he doesn't die first lmao) will be a shock

than live on my knees.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:20 am

Well, Christmas may delay it. But post coming as soon as I can.
"I do as I please"

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Does anybody else plan to post anytime soon? specifically in reply to my post? Just asking so I know if I should check up (I'm gonna be a bit busy)

than live on my knees.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:15 pm

True Christopia wrote:Does anybody else plan to post anytime soon? specifically in reply to my post? Just asking so I know if I should check up (I'm gonna be a bit busy)

I was waiting on Anowa. But if he doesn't post soon i'll divert will to have some interaction with your character ;)
"I do as I please"

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:22 am

Okely dokely

than live on my knees.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:21 pm

I will be moving us along come the first of the year. There hasn't been much issue since it's the holidays, and everyone is no doubt busy, but after New Years I expect things to pick up (or at least I hope things pick up).

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse