NATION

PASSWORD

Crisis of Petwora: A New Dawn {OOC|DEAD}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Crisis of Petwora: A New Dawn {OOC|DEAD}

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Click for IC

Crisis of Petwora: A New Dawn

There are no such things as monsters. One thing that we are all told as children by our parents. No monsters under the bed, or hiding in the closet. Just our imagination. Of course you probably have figured out what I am going to say next. All those monsters that we were told aren't real, well... they are real. Now of course the next question is naturally, well what about legends and myths? Logically with monsters being real, so are myths and legends right? Yes and no. Some legends are true to the letter, but some have been exaggerated.

Of course, another question might be raised, how would I know this? What proof is there to support my claim? To answer these, first you need a little history. In ancient times, the world of men and the supernatural was intertwined, but over time the two worlds separated. Human looked towards more "logical" answers to the world, and as such the world of the supernatural became more and more myth. But there always remained a small number of humans that kept connected to both the worlds. The majority of these humans are magically gifted, simply referred to as mages. More about mages later.

However, the world of humans and the supernatural did collide in recent history, all due to the actions of one mage, Ayla Zwahlen. In 1901, Ayla would cause a certain type of event known in the supernatural world as a Time-Break. This event would become known as the Liechtenstein Incident after the fact. To this day, because of the Time-Break not much is known about what exactly happened, but a few things of importance are still known. All that is known boils down to one fact, this incident was responsible for the reshaping of the supernatural world and to some extent, the world of humans.

The Liechtenstein Incident called for the Grand Council, the Shadow Court, the Church and the world's superpowers at the time to set aside their differences and unite against Ayla Zwahlen. When the incident was finished, a new organization stood bridging the world of humans and the world of the supernatural. This organization was called, the International Ministry of Supernatural Affairs or just I.M.O.S.A. However over time, knowledge of the supernatural world return to a similar level as it was prior to the Liechtenstein Incident.

This lost of knowledge would lead to less funding for I.M.O.S.A, which would drive them to the edge of disbanding. But, just when they reached what looked like the end, the world called for their aid. The Axis had delved into the supernatural, and the leaders of the Allied nations rediscovered I.M.O.S.A. When the war ended and the UN was founded, I.M.O.S.A thought that they would just fade away again. But that wasn't the case.

I.M.O.S.A would not fade into the shadows, as its effect on the world was to great to cover up after the Second World War. So, instead of stepping back into the shadows, the world of the supernatural became more well known across the world, and I.M.O.S.A was there to protect the two worlds from each other. Of course, there was challenges, as humans feared the supernatural, and from that fear came prejudice and hate. This would eventually build up until the world was on the edge of a war between humans and the supernatural. I.M.O.S.A had one chance to strike a peace between the worlds before blood was shed.

And so they did. Six islands where constructed using magitech. These islands were created as a place where the supernatural could live in peace. Alongside the islands, two more things where done, I.M.O.S.A devoted resources to educating the next generation of humans across the world about the supernatural world in hopes that the next generation would be able to accept the supernatural. The other thing was that they begun gathering more agents, in order to keep the peace.

But where could they get more agents? The answer to that question is more simple than you think. The six islands where not just a place for the supernatural to live without a worry about the human world, they were also home to the six I.M.O.S.A Academies. These academies were created with two purposes in mind, to educate the children of the supernatural world, and to train possible future recruits. Other schools were created on the islands to fulfil the first purpose over time, and the I.M.O.S.A Academies became specialized for the purpose of training future agents of I.M.O.S.A.

The year is 2052, and the time of year, autumn, just before the start of the new school year. I.M.O.S.A has funding from nations all around the Earth, and operates almost everywhere. The academies each are in operation, training new agents, but some are more effective than others. Petwora has a reputation of being the worst of the six Academies, and as such, trouble students from the other Academies are usually transferred to Petwora. The Academies are known to be fiercely competitive with each other, and as such, a hierarchy has been developed. Petwora faces a possible crisis this year, that being the possible loss of funding from the North American nations. The only way they can avoid the crisis is by out performing at least one other Academy...

This is the year. Petwora either will fall, or rise. Either way, a new age is dawning...

IMOSA Principles
1. Protect Mankind from the Supernatural
2. Protect the Supernatural from Mankind
3. Protect the Supernatural from the Supernatural

This RP should be familiar to anyone who was in any of my RPs that take place in the Petwora-verse (which has been changed so many times by this point). You will be a student, and I will say this, don't worry about the school side of this RP, as most of this RP will focus on other aspects of being a student at the Petwora Academy. There will however be some classes shown, but only when they support the story arch.

OP:Faal Lot Himdah
Co-OP(s): Charlia

RULES
1. NO Godmodding, and stuff like that
2. My word is law, and when I am not online, my Co-OP's word is law.
3. There is a difference however between Immortality and Invulnerability/Invincibility (of course it can be debated, but this is my thread and this is the stance I take). To put it as simple as possible... Immortal = No Death by Age, Invulnerable/Invincible = Only Death by Age. So, invulnerable/invincible beings are a no, as your characters can be injured and can die.
4. No Overpowered characters. Note, my characters may come off as OP, but remember, I am the OP, and there is always reasoning behind why they are so strong. Just remember, fair does not mean equal, so no complaining.
5. Be a voice of reason, not a control freak. Control freaks will be banished in the blink of an eye.
6. All disputes between people will be kept out of the OOC, settle them via TG.
7. No starting with powerful artifacts.
8. READ THE LORE PROVIDED BEFORE MAKING APP OR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT LORE (Supernatural races aren't talked about in depth, so ask away on that topic)
9. Inform everyone if you are to be absent for an extended period of time through the OOC
10. If you want to make a character connected to any of the Eight families, run the idea through me first
11. Three Strikes and you're out, unless you really mess up.

APP
Code: Select all
[b][u]Character App[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (between 14 - 18 for humans… age with other races can be negotiated...)
[b]Race:[/b] (Human, or some supernatural race)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[align=center][img]<PLACE IMAGE HERE>[/img][/align]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Magic Art(s):[/b]
[b]Magic Specifics:[/b] (Explain what exactly they can do)
[b]Other Abilities:[/b] (non magical things, can be anything from skills to increased strength or being a werewolf)
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] (what sort of weapon or weapons do they carry if any)
[hr][/hr]
[b]RP Sample:[/b] (If I know you, you can pass on this, if not... or I don't remember you, then no skipping.)
[b]Did you read the Rules?[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[b][u]Optional Stuff:[/u][/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:32 am, edited 9 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

On Magic

Magic really depends on what a being is. There are some beings that have higher magical affinity and others have lower magical affinity or even no magical affinity. For example, a Therianthrope (were creatures like a werewolf) has no magical affinity, while Djiin have the highest general magical affinity (excluding gods and god-like beings). Humans in general have a low magical affinity, due to neglecting it for many hundreds of years, leading to the majority of humans not even believing in the existence of magic. Their affinity has been increasing due to the rediscovery of magic in the last few decades. It is also worth mentioning that humans that do have a high enough magical affinity (naturally or through magical affinity raising trinkets) only have access to very limited magic, and fit into one of the Eight Human Magic Arts. Beings with higher magical affinity are capable of doing things that do and do not fit into the Eight Human Magic Arts. This leads to many different magic arts that are often unique to the type of being.

The Eight Human Magic Arts
*Not restricted to Human only

The Spirit Arts are magic that is heavily based in the making of deals/contracts/pacts, the building of relationships and strength of one's own soul. The Spirit Arts are considered one of the most powerful of the magic arts and one of the hardest to master or even use. The Spirit Arts revolve around the souls or spirits of the dead and the summoning of them to aid the user in battle. The two most common uses of the Spirit Arts is necromancy and the summoning of Legendary Spirits. Legendary Spirits are the spirits of great historical or human mythological heroes and villains from throughout history. However, due to the fact that necromancy is seen as taboo, the later of the most common form of the Spirit Arts is more prominent.

Summoning a Legendary Spirit of the past/legend is a tricky thing, as there are many factors involved, that is with summoning a Legendary Spirit for the first time. A first summon of a Legendary Spirit requires quite a lot of magic power depending on the Legendary Spirit. Generally, the more powerful they were, the older they are and the greater the mark they made on history determines how hard they will be to summon, for example summoning Charlemagne will require more magic than summoning Jeanne d'Arc. Also, the harder to summon a Legendary Spirit is, the more powerful they are. It is possible to lessen the magic power requirements for a summon however. This can be done by using a relic or catalyst associated with them, and/or summoning them where they were born, where they died and/or where they were buried. Another short cut is using human sacrifices, but this is highly frowned upon. Using these shortcuts are not required and can only be used for the first summon. It is also worth mentioning that each Legendary Spirit that is summoned either has access to their own magic, and/or spiritual versions of their legendary weapons.

During the first summoning, and any summoning after, not only is magic power required but three other things are needed. The first thing other than magic power is blood of the Mage doing the summoning, usually letting it drip on the ground is fine, but if using a relic the blood must drop onto the relic. The second thing is a specific incantation, which always points to the Legendary Spirits deeds and claim to fame or infamy, while the Legendary Spirit can also be named during the incantation but that is not required. An example of an incantation would be "Child of the gods, born of Alcmene, redemption for thy sins through 12, thy legend lives on. Heed my call and prove thy legend.", this one specifically would be able to summon the high level spirit, Hercules/Heracles, who is already contracted with someone. I believe now is an appropriate time to mention that a Legendary Spirit can only be summoned by one Spirit Art user, but a Spirit Art user can have up to three Legendary Spirits summonable. Finally the third thing required is a strong enough soul. If a Spirit Art user has a broken, damaged or weakened soul then they will be limited to what spirits they can make a deal with, as if they try making a deal with a spirit who is stronger than their own soul many disastrous consequences can be expected.

The Elemental Arts are easily the most commonly seen of the magic Arts. They are literally the manipulation, and in some cases, creation of specific elements through magic and require less magic power than other Arts while maintaining a position of being one of the deadliest Arts. One who studies the Elemental Arts is restricted however to one of six elements; earth, fire, water, air, electricity/lightning, and metal. Each element is strong against others while weak to others and it is key that an Elemental Art user is aware of their weaknesses and strengths. Earth is strong against electricity/lightning, while weak to air. Fire is strong against metal, while weak to water. Water is strong against fire, while weak to electricity/lightning. Air is strong against earth, while weak to metal. Electricity/lightning is strong against water, while weak to earth. Metal is strong against air, while weak against fire.

While Spirit Arts revolve around the making deals with and summoning of dead humans, the Summoning Arts are much broader. The spirits of dead people can not be summoned in the Summoning Arts as the Summoning Arts revolve around summoning familiars (animal spirits), mythical beasts, weapons, demonic beings, holy beings and even in some extremely rare cases deities. The Summoning Arts only require rituals for powerful beings, and said rituals often require many ingredients and the occasional sacrifice. Sacrifices vary depending on what a summoner is attempting to summon. Rituals in the Summoning Arts only call upon incantations for high level summons, or as shortcuts to save magic power with lower level summons. What is required though for every summon (except for weapon summoning) other than magic power is a willpower strong enough to sway or force the summoned being to do as the summoner wishes.

The Alteration Arts are based around the idea of altering the physical properties of anything around them. This makes the Alteration Arts one of the most adaptable magic Arts. However, to alter something, an Alteration Arts user must first touch said item, and have a working understanding of what the item is made of including the elemental composition, the bonds between the molecules and much more. That means, the Alteration Arts are heavily tied to science, and those who study Alteration Arts are required to study harder than other mages. But once they know what an item is made of, they can become some of the strongest mages. They can alter a roll of paper and make it as strong as steel, but retain its flexibility, and much more. They can also alter the physical aspects of bodies. They can make themselves or others faster for example. It should be noted that Alteration takes time as well, the more complex the longer it will take.

It should be mentioned that transmutation through the process of alchemy falls under the Alteration Arts, while the rest of alchemy falls under the Creation Arts. Also, on the topic of Runes. Runes are a complex form of ancient magic that fits under the Alteration Arts, and can be extremely powerful, but not as powerful as they were in ancient times. In ancient times, runes could have altered the fabric of reality, now they have lost that ability. Runes are able to alter objects and people to an extent. Of course, there are some beings that can still use runes to their fullest, but none are human, and they are very rare.

The Druidic Arts are a unique magical art, as it is the magic of nature. The Druidic Arts are based around the "control" of plants and animals. The Druidic Arts are by far the rarest magic Arts as they can only be done by Druids and one does not simply become a Druid, unless one undergoes the Green Pact Ritual and survives. The Green Pact Ritual is not only said to be incredibly difficult, but is almost dead as not many Druids know how to perform it. As such, one's best bet to become a Druid is to hope to be born one. Out of the Druids that still live today, most belong to ancient Druid families, but some, a very small few, are what other Druids may call impure Druids, those born to non-Druid parents. Anyways, the Druidic Arts allow for one to manipulate plant life, poisons, and command animals. It should be noted that Druids hate Fire Elemental Art Mages.

The Illusionary Arts are based around the creation of illusions and the manipulation of the human mind. Though not possessing any offensive capabilities, a powerful illusionist can be far more dangerous than a Spirit Arts user. They can trick enemies into fighting for them, make things disappear, Jedi mind trick people and much more. It is said that the only limit to what an illusionist can do is their imagination. That however is not completely true. The effectiveness of an illusionists illusions is determined by their understanding of the human mind, their targets intelligence and willpower, and finally the amount of magic the illusionist uses.

The Guardian Arts are the most ignored and misunderstood of any magical Arts. Most people associate the Guardian Arts with just healing, but it is much more. They are the most support centred of the magical Arts, but arguably deserve the greatest respect. Not only does the Guardian Arts provide healing, but they also can create wards, are capable of repelling the undead, magic nullification in rare cases and binding. On the topic of healing however, Guardians must make contact with the wound, and in the process of healing they always take on the pain of the victim. It has also been seen that Guardians can acquire a minor healing factor for themselves.

The Creation Arts focus on the use of magic to create. Be it the creation of magic weapons and magic tokens through the process of enchantment, the creation of potions through alchemy, the construction of golems and other magic constructs and so on. The Creation Arts are generally take more time than the other Arts as Creators need to actually gather materials, build the thing or start the process of creation and then add magic via incantations. Fun fact, Leonardo Da Vinci practiced the Creation Arts.

Other Magic Arts
*Not everything, stuff can be added over time

Demonic Elemental Arts are very similar to Elemental arts, except that the elements they use can be referred to as Black Elements. Black versions of any element not only affect the physical body of their target, but the metaphysical aspects of them as well such as their very soul. The only thing that can effectively counter Demonic Elemental Arts are Demonic Elemental Arts, Holy Elemental Arts, Divine Arts and the extremely rare Void Arts. As the name suggests, only Demonic beings (Demons, Daemons, Djin, etc) are capable of using this art.

Holy Elemental Arts are much like Demonic Arts, except for the fact that the elements that they use can be called Holy Elements. Holy versions of any element have the same effects as the Black versions, but they also have another effect. Holy Elements only harm those that the user perceives as an enemy, and heal those they see as an ally. They are effectively countered by Demonic Elemental Arts, Holy Elemental Arts, Divine Arts and the extremely rare Void Arts. As the name suggests, Holy Elemental Arts are only used by holy beings.

The Blood Arts are simply put, Blood Magic. Aspects of the Blood Arts can be seen in the Summon Arts, Spirit Arts, Alteration Arts and Creation Arts. But the key word is aspects. One who practices the blood arts is able to do a wide array of things. They can be used to summon other beings, bind other beings, free other beings from binding, create portals to other locations (and realms in some cases), magic tracking, telepathic communication, banishing, creating magic barriers, and manipulating blood of the caster or in rare cases, their enemies. The blood arts are generally used by many beings above humans in magical affinity. But the most common users of the Blood Arts are vampiric beings and demonic beings.

The Reality Arts are one of the most powerful magic arts. They are only capable of being used by Divine beings, Djin and other extremely powerful demonic beings. As the name suggest, they revolve around the manipulation of reality itself. Due to the strength of the Reality arts, require vast amounts of magic power and as such can’t be effectively used for massive things (such as rewriting history) and have rules that must be followed (they can’t kill).

The Vampire Arts are a magic art that can only be used by Vampires. They can be best described as just the normal powers associated with a vampire such as shape shifting, mist walking and such. They also allow for the caster to absorb the life force or magic power of their target as well.

The Divine Arts are the magic used by Divine beings. They are basically an overlapping Art as they can do pretty much what every other art is capable of, with the exception of the Void Arts. They are only capable of being used by Divine beings.

The Void Arts are the most dangerous and rarest magical arts. It revolves around the manipulation of the Void, the space between universes, or just nothingness. It can counter any other magic art and is the only magic that can literally wipe a being from existence, or even ever existing. There is only one being that has ever been known to use this magic art, and they haven’t been seen for quite a long time.

There are many more possible Magic Arts that depend on the being, if you want a certain Art for a certain being, make a description of it, and talk to me about it.

Notable Things

The Lord’s Vault is located deep underneath the Vatican, and is the largest collection of Magic Artifacts, Holy Artifacts, magic items and etc in the supernatural world. It is heavily guarded as there is more than enough things in it that can cause mayhem to the world if one was to break in and raid it.

Magic Artifacts are what they sound like, artifacts that are linked to magic, myth and legend. They are often used as catalysts for certain summoning magics, or as parts to magic constructs, but they can be used in other ways especially if they are fully intact. They can be used as magic batteries or if they are fully intact, how they were meant to be used. Magic Artifacts can be divided into different classes.

1.God Killer/Divine Class (Five Stars)
2. S Class (Four Stars)
3. E Class (Three Stars)
4. G Class (Two Stars)
5. F Class (One Star)

The Enigma of the Black Sun is a magic book that is currently believed to have been destroyed in the Liechtenstein Incident. Not much is known about the book, but what is known is quite disturbing. The book was said to have been written by an ancient Greek mage named Lykon who lived most his life in the great city of Alexandria during the time of the late years of the Ptolemaic Kingdom. It has been said that Lykon was originally one of the most respected of the mages that lived at the time, that was until he started to look into an ancient magic symbol, the Black Sun. The more he looked into it, the more he changed. He suffered horrible nightmares, and slowly fell into a deep madness. The mages of the Ptolemaic Kingdom attempted to convince him to abandon his research, but to no avail.

After that is when things got worse, Lykon became more prone to violence, and much more dangerous. At the same time, children had started to go missing. They attempted to lock him up to try up convinced that he just needed to be separated from his work. But by time they moved to imprison him, it was too late. The missing children were found, dead, with their skin removed from their bodies, and arranged in a way that suggested some sort of ritual. In the centre they found Lykon, barely alive and clutching to the a strange book. When they asked what happened, Lykon told them in detail what he did with a smile. He had removed their skin to make pages for his book, and using their blood and his own wrote the secrets of the Black Sun, and then when the book was finished preformed a final ritual to use his own soul to protect the book so that only the worthy would ever be able to read it. He died shortly after, laughing all the way.

From that point on, any who attempted to read the book wound up dead some way or another, leading the Enigma of the Black Sun to be known as a forbidden text, and locked away in the Lord’s Vault in an attempt to keep it from ever being read. Of course, that didn’t work and it eventually found its way into the hands of Ayla Zwahlen, who did not die after reading it, but instead fell into madness much like Lykon. The last time The Enigma of the Black Sun was seen was before the Lichtenstein Incident.

The Shadow Citadel Penitentiary is a prison designed to hold the most powerful mages and supernatural beings in the world. It is under the control of I.M.O.S.A and has been since its completion in the late 2000’s. It is a maximum security prison, with its inmate population consisting of mages and supernatural beings capable and willing to commit the worst of crimes. Prisoners have to wear specialized collars that not only allow for them to be easily identified, but also negate the use of magic and most supernatural abilities. It is said that the deeper you go, the more dangerous the inmates get and the worse their crimes are.

Due to the dangerous elements within its walls, the Shadow Citadel Penitentiary has the most advanced security systems, the best guards and powerful wards in order to keep anyone from escaping. If one was to escape though, they would likely die before getting to civilization as the Shadow Citadel Penitentiary is located in the far northern reaches of the Rocky Mountains.

Rifts are large tears in the fabric of reality created usually by very powerful beings forcing their way into the world of humans, or by massive magic events. Rifts are found throughout the world, and at each Rift an I.M.O.S.A facility could be found monitoring the Rifts in order to keep the things on the other side of them out of the human world. One of the most notable Rifts is the Liechtenstein Rift, which is the largest Rift in the world, created by the Liechtenstein Incident. It runs from Weissbad, Switzerland, through Liechtenstein and ends in St. Luzisteig, Switzerland. Due to the magical nature of the Rifts, they are known for radiating magic power, heightening the magic affinity of humans exposed to the Rifts at a young age. Rifts are invisible to normal people, but visible to mages and other supernatural beings. Supernatural beings often feel an increase in their strength and magical affinity when near a Rift.

The Liechtenstein Incident was the founding event for I.M.O.S.A despite the fact that no one really remembers what exactly happened. In fact, the only known person who knows what exactly happened is Ayla Zwahlen, the Mage responsible for the Liechtenstein Incident, who seems to be unable to age, and is currently held in the deepest depths of the Shadow Citadel Penitentiary. What is known to I.M.O.S.A about the event is that it was a Timebreak Event, which is an event said to cause such chaos and turmoil that the universe literally resets time in an attempt to protect itself. As such, the Incident started in 1901, and ended in 1901, but due to the Timebreak the Incident could have lasted hundreds of years.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Factions/Organizations

The International Ministry of Supernatural Affairs, or I.M.O.S.A, is the worldwide governing body of the supernatural. It is almost completely unknown to the normal world as its existence is kept highly classified by the United Nations. They were originally founded at the start of the 20th century during the Liechtenstein Incident, which created the Liechtenstein Rift, by the Great Powers of the time; Austria-Hungary, the British Empire, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia and the United States. However, the reason for their founding was soon forgotten, and the world was embroiled in the Great War. I.M.O.S.A would enter a period of disarray as they lost support from the nations that say to their founding.

It wouldn’t be till the Second World War that I.M.O.S.A would once again get some funding as they assisted in the fight against the Axis, as they felt it necessary to stand against the Nazi Party. After the war, and the founding of the United Nation, I.M.O.S.A once again found itself with funding, from even more nations now, and so it grew in strength. Now it stands as the strongest organization in the supernatural world, and even managed to absorb the Grand Council. I.M.O.S.A is comprised of normal humans, mages, and other supernatural beings. I.M.O.S.A has many bases throughout the world, each one located near or under a Rift. The I.M.O.S.A Headquarters is composed of both a surface and underground complex, and is located in Liechtenstein right underneath the centre of the Liechtenstein Rift.

The Grand Council is an ancient organization in the supernatural world, and rules over all mages not associated with the Church and Arcane (though there can be some Arcane associated Mages in the Grand Council). It consists of two levels, the first level is made up of elected members from 101 magic families. The second level is made up of elected councilors from each of the Eight families, plus a ninth member. How the ninth member is chosen is unknown to most everyone, but what is known is that they are never members of the Eight families. It is said that the ninth member is chosen by the First Mage, but seeing as the First Mage lived thousands of years ago, then it is highly unlikely. The other members are as stated before members of the Eight families, but they can not be the heads of the families. The first level is mainly responsible for the creation of magic laws and such, while it is up to the second level to approve it, deny it, or purpose changes to it.

During the height of the Cold War, the Grand Council was forced into a difficult situation with I.M.O.S.A just doing their job. As such, in order to avoid an all out conflict, the Grand Council had decided to join with I.M.O.S.A. To this day members of the Grand Council are split, some are happy with working with I.M.O.S.A while some are quite bitter about it to this day. The Grand Council meet for their discussions, debates, business and councillors live in an underground complex underneath the Tower of London in London, England.

Arcane is a secret society which is composed of Mages and magical creations such as Golems and Homunculi. Arcane is a group of mages formed sometime during the 12th century by families of mages that believed that they had the right to rule over normal people. Though not as powerful as it once was, it is still alive and well. Much about Arcane is still unknown to this day, and most that is known is only based off of rumours. They have been rumoured to have been involved in more than a few magic incidents throughout history, as well as multiple wars and coups. It is also rumoured that they have connections to certain members of the Grand Council. The location of their headquarters is said to be somewhere within the Alps, though the exact location is only known by its members.

The Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch (referred to as the Order) is a very old order within the Catholic Church. It's official date of foundation is irrelevant and as such has been forgotten for sometime now. It also doesn't help that the Order is keep extremely secret. In fact, the only normal people that know about the Order are the Pope, select Bishops within the Church, members of I.M.O.S.A and normal human members of the Order itself. The Order is comprised of both normal humans, and mages in service to the church. They are not as large as I.M.O.S.A but are still arguably as strong. Members of the Order are trained to combat the supernatural, and mages if they stand against the church.

The Order is very fanatic in its beliefs, and will do whatever it takes to do their duty. When it comes to Mages, the Order generally will attempt to get the Mage to embrace God or face God’s wrath. When it comes to the supernatural, the Order’s policy is clear, kill it. As such, they often find themselves at odds with other factions of the supernatural world. However, when they are not our hunting for the supernatural or forcibly converting Mages, they can be found protecting the Lord’s Vault underneath the Vatican, which is the largest collection of magical items, mythical objects and holy relics.

The Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch is based directly out of the Vatican with Chapter houses all throughout the world, largest one is in Antakya (often thought of as a secondary headquarters and the base of all their operations in the Middle East).

The Shadow Court is a mysterious and dangerous organization of supernatural beings. It was founded not long after their oldest enemy, the Order of Saint Cyprian of Antioch. The Shadow Court was founded for the sole purpose of protecting its founding members from the Church’s wrath through the strength of unity and a creation of a hierarchy for supernatural beings. Since it's founding it has found itself in a never ending war with the Order.

The Shadow Court is not necessarily evil nor is it necessarily good, they just do what is best for their members. As such they can sometimes be a hindrance or a help to I.M.O.S.A. Even to I.M.O.S.A much of the details surrounding them are unknown. But what is known is the general location of their headquarters. The Shadow Court current Headquarters are said to be located somewhere in the mountains of central Romania.

The Cult of the Black Sun is a very old cult centred around the Black Sun. Not much is known about them, other than the fact that they seemed to disappear after the Liechtenstein Incident. What is known is that they only followed those who could read or they believe could have read the Enigma of the Black Sun.

The Eight

The Eight refers to the Eight most powerful and oldest Mage families. Each family has existed since the birth of magic in our world and were all originally taught by the First Mage. Each one established itself in its own area of the world and each family specializes in a specific magic art. Each family also has a specific family crest, sigil or coat of arms that each member carries on them in some way.

House Hardouin is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, famous for their sense of nobility, honor, and their skill in the Spirit Arts. House Hardouin settled down in an area that would become France. During the times of the French Monarchy, House Hardouin was a noble house known for its loyalty to the people over the crown. As such, House Hardouin was often at odds with the other French noble families, but yet no French noble family dared to mess with them. Over time the House Hardouin estate, the Palais des Grands Esprits, a palace built outside of the city of Bordeaux. To this day, the estate remains, and the family is still going strong. House Hardouin is known to be enemies of the House Rasputin and the House Marmara, and hold close friendly relationships with the Arashihana Family and the House of Santocoltello. Members of the House Hardouin all wear magic sigil rings with the family's coat of arms/crest on it.

The Arashihana Family are the most respected of the Eight ancient families. They are well known for their sense of justice, nobility, honor and skill in the Elemental Arts. They are known to be very traditional and hoarders of knowledge. The Arashihana Family has claimed to have been not only followers of the Japanese emperors but also advisers to said emperors. And there reach didn't just spread over Japan, but they had members who also served as advisors for other oriental nations. In fact, a rogue branch of the family once served under the Huns, and later under the Khans of Mongolia. Over time however, there reach lessened until the modern era, where they still have family members serving in the government, but only in Japan. The Arashihana Family estate is a fairly large temple not far from Kyoto. The temple also has the largest private magic library in the world, guarded fiercely by the Arashihana Family. The Arashihana Family is very picky about who they build relationships with but they are on friendly terms with House Hardouin and the House of Santocoltello. They are not outright hostile towards any other families, but do frown upon House Marmara and House Rasputin. The Arashihana Family have their family crest on tattooed on the back of their left hand when they reach the age of 16.

House Rasputin is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, infamous for their pursuit of demonic summoning, lack of care for human life, and their secrecy. House Rasputin settled down away from most of humanity, in the region that would become known as Siberia. For most of history the House Rasputin has kept to themselves, on occasion clashing with other members of the Eight. They are the only ancient family to actually have a member of their family go down in the history of normal people, the Mad Monk, Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin. Their estate is a small castle located just outside of the town of Pokrovskoye. House Rasputin are known enemies of House Hardouin, the Arashihana Family, and the House of Santocoltello. They however hold close business relations with the House Marmara. Members of House Rasputin all wear magic sigil necklaces with the family crest on it.

The Astvaldursson Clan is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, well known for their sense of honor, their skill in Alteration Arts and their skill as warriors. The Astvaldursson Clan originally settled down in Norway. When the Vikings came along though, the Astvaldursson Clan sailed with them, looting and pillaging, and abandoning their old home when Iceland was discovered. So they settled in Iceland, and have been there ever since. Their estate remains there to this day, a seemingly normal looking estate with a massive series of underground chambers. The Astvaldursson Clan doesn’t necessarily have enemies, as their enemies change depending on the times, and who pays for their aid. Right now they have a working relationship with the House Marmara. All members of the Astvaldursson Clan have their family crest tattooed over their heart when they reach the age of 14.

The Maolmhaghna Clan is one of the Eight ancient families of mages, known for their rather isolationist existence, and skill in Druidic magic. The Maolmghaghna Clan are the first Druidic family, as well as the most powerful. They settled down on the Emerald Isle, Ireland. Due to their isolationist existence, they haven’t made much of a impact of history. Their estate is small, as they remain as connected to nature as they possibly can be, as such, their estate is just a few small houses. They are only enemies of the other families if they are attacked, or provoked. They have no working relationships with any of the other families. All members of the Maolmhaghna clan have their family crest tattooed onto their backs at the age of 14.

The al-Zadeh family is the most forgotten of the Eight. They are often overlooked by the other families as they aren't as large or powerful. They are in fact the smallest of the Eight families. The al-Zadeh had once been much more powerful, but that was long ago. The height of the families power was when they served as high priests for the pharaohs of Egypt. This ended however when Egypt fell in the hands of Rome. They then spent their years growing smaller until the 3rd Crusades, when the al-Zadeh family would offer their assistance to the great Saladin. After that though, they retreated into the desert, and rarely made any more marks on history. The al-Zadeh estate is said to be an old castle built for them somewhere in Egypt by Saladin for their services in the 3rd Crusade. However, no one but members of the al-Zadeh family have ever seen it as it is protected by a powerful illusion spell. Their feelings towards the other Eight families are just as mysterious as their history since the 3rd Crusades. The al-Zadeh family only display their family crests on magic necklaces they wear all the time.

The House of Santocoltello is one of the Eight families, and are well known for their mastery of the Guardian Arts. They are renowned for their acts of charity, and their virtuous existence. They rarely ever turn down someone who requires their aid. The House of Santocoltello has a long history that ties them closely with the Roman Catholic Church, and the monotheistic faiths in general. Unlike the other families that pretty much settled down in a single geographical area that would become a country, the House of Santocoltello has been everywhere in Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East. if you asked where they originated from, they would point you to the Holy Land. Their connection to the three monotheistic faiths comes from one of their ancestors, an extremely powerful mage, and a king. This king was none other than King Solomon, and by extension King David. Over the years, the House of Santocoltello drifted away from their home and eventually settled down in northern Italy. The rise of Christianity in the Roman Empire found the House of Santocoltello aiding the new Christians. As more time passed, the House of Santocoltello took upon its name. They aided Christians in the crusades to the Holy Land. The House of Santocoltello's estate is a relativily modest villa in the Alps. They wear magic sigil rings with their family sigil on it. It is also rumoured that they know the location of Solomon's Seal.

House Marmara is by far the richest and appear to be the largest of the Eight families. However, appearance can be deceiving. In actuality, House Marmara is fairly average in size, that is if you don't count all their homunculi. Only when the homunculi are counted as well do they become the largest. House Marmara has spent all of history on the island of Malta, no matter who occupied it, and through all those years they have done whatever they could to make money. Creating homunculi for the purpose of being sold as slaves or even as human sacrifices. They sold magic weapons and golems to both the Carthaginians and the Romans during the Punic Wars in order to keep the conflict active, so that they could create more and sell more. House Marmara rarely chooses a side during a conflict, given them a reputation in the Eight families as the people who’d shake your hand while stabbing you in the back. There are in fact only four times when House Marmara has taken a side. The first was them siding with the Venetians and providing them the tools needed to sack Constantinople. The second time was providing the Ottomans with equipment, and golems for the purpose of destroying the Byzantine Empire. The third time was when the Ottomans attempted to take Malta from the Knights and House Marmara, it is obvious that they assisted the Knights then. And finally, during WW2, House Marmara sided with the Axis powers, more specifically, the Nazi Party. Why they sided with the Nazi Party is a mystery which’s truth is only known by House Marmara, and whenever they are questioned about it, they simply say it was a mistake. But they always seem to say it with a smirk. Today, House Marmara is in the public eye, but not directly. Under their command, through specially designed homunculi, are many of the big companies of the world. As such, House Marmara not only has its primary estate on Malta, which is a fortress of a mansion, but they also have many outposts in major cities around the world. In fact, it is rumoured that the current head of state of Malta is a House Marmara Homunculus. They try to keep open business relations with the other families, but by far view House Rasputin as their closest allies and business partners, and have had the Astvaldursson Clan under a contract for a few years now. They only have one real enemy, House Hardouin. But that comes from the fact that they had never gotten along. All human members of House Marmara have a magic sigil ring with their family crest on it, while all homunculi members have the family crest burned onto their necks.

Academy Stuff
Each of the six I.M.O.S.A Academies are unique in their own way, be it in the architecture, or in the staff, and everywhere in between. As mentioned before, the Academies exist in a hierarchy, with their position determined by the grades of the students, and skill of the students. At the very top of the hierarchy stands Naliara Academy found on Ynys Cudd. Most of the students in Naliara Academy come from Europe, and as such is the Academy of choice for many of the Eight Families. Under Naliara stands Tariams Academy found on Isiqhingi Esikhanya. Most of the students in Tariams Academy come from Africa. Next stands Yopine Academy, on the island of Konoshima. Students from Yopine generally call Asia home, and are known to be among the most competitive students in any of the I.M.O.S.A Academies. Sudora Academy is the next in the hierarchy, and it can be found on Isla Arcana. Those attending Sudora often call South America home. The second worst of the Academies according to the hierarchy is Flotonia Academy, found on Tuhinga o Mua. Flotonia students are known to call the countries of Oceania and other Pacific Island areas home. Finally, the laughing stock of the Academies, the one that calls the bottom home is none other than Petwora Academy, found on Magia Insulam. Petwora students come from all across the world, but primarily from North America.

The I.M.O.S.A Academies do student councils differently from what you would expect. Like how the Academies compete with each other in the overall hierarchy, each Academy has its own internal hierarchy, with the Student Council being the very top. Members of the Student Council are not elected through a vote, they are chosen based on their skill, magical power and overall grades. All aspects are measured equally however, as such the strongest person in the school in magic power may not always be the Student Council President. The process of choosing the Student Council is a biannual affair, and it is done through two things, a general exam (doesn’t matter what year you are in, the questions are the same across the board) and a tournament. Instead of speaking of the two individually, most just speak of them as a pair and refer to the whole process as the “election”. While the “election” is technically optional, involvement is highly encouraged.

Starting at the bottom of the Student Council is each classes individual Class Representative. The Class Representative is the member of each class that got the most points in the previous “election”. For first year classes however, the Class Representative is chosen by the students of the class. This is the only democratic part of the I.M.O.S.A Academies’ student government. After the Class Reps, sits the Student Council’s Secretary. Above the Secretary sits the Treasurer, and above the Treasurer sits the Arbiter (head of discipline,has their own underlings, Officers, that are hand chosen and not part of the student council). Only two people are above the Arbiter, the Vice President and the President. It should be mentioned that the Secretary and above can not be Class Reps even if they were the best in their class.

Students live on campus, and are provided with the necessities, provided they are actively completing missions. But that doesn't stop many students from traveling into town to do things on their spare time. Students live in apartment style buildings with a group of students sharing an apartment. Those who share apartments are put together as a team. Teams number 4 people at a time, and they work together to complete missions.
Apartment Layout
*I am assuming you all know how to read room maps. If you have any questions about it ask*

Ynys Cudd - Ynys Cudd is a magitech crafted artificial island, one of the six isles created during the later half of the 2010's. Ynys Cuud is found to the north west of Spain and Portugal; to the west of France; and to the south west of Ireland and the UK. The island is home to one of I.M.O.S.A's six academies, Naliara Academy

Isiqhingi Esikhanya - Isiqhingi Esikhanya is a magitech crafted artificial island, one of the six isles created during the later half of the 2010's. Isiqhingi Esikhanya can be found south of Madagascar and east of South Africa. The island is home to one of I.M.O.S.A's six academies, Tariams Academy.

Konoshima - Konoshima is a magitech crafted artificial island, one of the six isles created during the later half of the 2010's. Konoshima can be found south of Japan, east of Taiwan and northeast of the Philippines. The island is home to one of I.M.O.S.A's six academies, Yopine Academy.

Isla Arcana - Isla Arcana is a magitech crafted artificial island, one of the six isles created during the later half of the 2010's. Isla Arcana can be found north of the Falkland Islands, and off the coast of Argentina. The island is home to one of I.M.O.S.A's six academies, Sudora Academy.

Tuhinga o Mua - Tuhinga o Mua is a magitech crafted artificial island, one of the six isles created during the later half of the 2010's. Tuhinga o Mua can be found between Australia and New Zealand in the Tasmanian Sea. The island is home to one of I.M.O.S.A's six academies, Flotonia Academy.

Magia Insulam - Magia Insulam is a magitech crafted artificial island, one of the six isles created during the later half of the 2010's. Magia Insulam can be found directly east of New York, and south of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. The island is home to one of I.M.O.S.A's six academies, Petwora Academy.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

OP Characters

Character App
Name: Lycaonia Uchita
Race: Human - Mage
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: "None of your damn business" as she'd say. Though you should probably know she's a member of the student council, she is specifically the Arbiter.
Appearance:
*Note: She stands about 6’2”

Magic Art(s): Summoning Arts
Magic Specifics: Beast Summon - Lycaonia is a rare type of summoner. While most summoners only summon beings and items of a spiritual nature, Lycaonia can go further. She can summon a mythical creature, or summon physical aspects of the creature through her. The only problem is that she can only summon one mythical beast, and that doesn't just mean at a time. Her only summonable mythical creature is an Amarok (a giant wolf from Inuit mythology). However, the Amarok only takes its true form when summoned, otherwise it can be found following Lycaonia in a much cuter form. If she decides to summon the Amarok's physical aspects, then Opal (the name she gave her Amarok) disappears as long as she maintains the physical aspects. These physical aspects cause her senses to increase greatly, her athletic abilities to increase greatly, it also gives her a regenerative healing factor, as well as making her immune to the cold, ice and anything related to the arctic. She also gets nifty retractable claws.
Other Abilities: She doesn't have any supernatural abilities, but her physical aspects (strength, stamina, etc) are better than most girls her age, and even some boys. She's extremely skilled at hand to hand, and isn't a bad shot.
Weapon(s): Normally she is unarmed, but when the going gets tough, her walking up to a battle with an enchanted harpoon gun can be expected.

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Isolationist, she doesn't trust many people nor like a lot of people, she is known to be fairly mean to others and carries a rather intimidating presence that stops most fights before the first attack can be made. Not the kind of person you want to mess around with generally.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Theme Song: Eye of the Storm - Watt White

Character App
Name: Guenièvre Delacroix
Age: Probably best you don't ask... in Fae years she is only 17.
Race: Fae
Sexual Orientation: Hetero
Bio: Born in the world of the Fae, Guenièvre came to the human world a few years ago, and has been attending Petwora for the past two years. Her reasons are her own. She acts as the Secretary for the Petwora student council.
Appearance:
*Note: She stands about 4’9”

Magic Art(s): Fae Arts (a really interesting magic art, as it combines the Druidic arts with holy magics and the Summoning Arts to some degree)
Magic Specifics:
Envoy of the Sacred Tree - Guenièvre is able to use the Sacred Tree of the Fae world in the world of mortals. She does this by summoning parts of the tree into the mortal world and then manipulating them as need. For example, she can summon the roots of the Tree from seemingly nowhere. She can also harness the pollen of the Tree to heal wounds. The pollen can also be harnessed as a ranged weapon.
Other Abilities:
Fae Physiology - Guenièvre may appear human, but she is one of the Fae, as such she is immortal and will not age past her prime. She also has the ability to see magical energies, and identify the types of magic used just by looking at the magical energies. It should also be mentioned that she can summon her wings when ever she wishes, and can use them to fly. Her wings however only increase her speed in flight and as such she can still fly without them. She can also change between two sizes at will, her natural size which is much more like the size you expect one of the Fae to be, and her more human size. Finally, she gives off an aura that makes people feel more at ease, and also smells fairly sweet.
Weapon(s): She doesn't use any weapons as her magic is more than enough for her

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Guenièvre is one of the kindest non human person you could meet. She always does what she can to help her fellow students, no matter what they are. Of course, she does happen to be very shy, and cautious around those she doesn’t know. So when it comes to helping students she doesn’t know, it becomes interesting.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Theme Song: TBA

Character App
Name: Nabal A’tesch (al-Zadeh)
Sex: Male
Bio: All you need to know is that he is a son of the al-Zadeh family, who was disowned a few years back. He went to Petwora to distance himself from his old family. Now he serves as the Treasurer for the Petwora student council.
Appearance:
*Note: he stands 5’10” and the back of his necklace has his family crest

Magic Art(s): Illusionary Arts
Magic Specifics: True Illusion - Like all members of the al-Zadeh family, Nabal is able to create illusions so powerful that they can be easily mistaken for real, as they do have a physical presence (you can touch them) and can cause harm.
Other Abilities: Well, he is only human, but he has trained himself to be at his peak condition.
Weapon(s): A simple dagger

Optional Stuff:

Personality: Nabal is often mistaken as a fool, but this is part of the illusion that surrounds him. He is actually incredibly intelligent, and only acts like a fool to ensure others underestimate him. Those who know him would also call him a trickster, constantly pulling pranks and stunts, never out of malice.

Alignment: Chaotic good
Theme Song: Fire In My Soul - Walk Off The Earth

Character App
Name: Ira Tynan
Bio: President
Appearance:
*Note: he stands about 6’0”

Magic Art(s): Guardian Arts
Magic Specifics: Healing - Ira does have access to basic healing magic, but this is not his true strength.
Domain - When activated, Ira creates an area around himself where magic can not be used. This area is a fair size of nearly fifteen feet. Those just outside of the zone can however still send magic attacks towards Ira.
Dispel Charge - Making up for the fact that Domain does not affect magic coming from outside of it, Ira has developed the magic of Dispel Charge. Basically, say a fireball is fired at him, if he can block/parry the fire ball, then he will dispel the fireball and collect the magic energy in whatever he used to block it. That collected magic energy is then released in his next attack. As such, he dispels the attack, and then charges his own, a Dispel Charge. He can store this charge up, and even transfer the charge to different weapons.
Other Abilities: Through training, Ira has raised his physical abilities to their peak. He also has training in hand to hand courtesy of Lycaonia. And he is quite a good shot.
Weapon(s): Ira rarely carries weapons, mainly because with Dispel Charge, they become even more deadly. Though if he does arrive with a weapon it will probably be a pistol loaded with rubber bullets to lessen the danger. To block incoming magic attacks he uses his hand.

Optional Stuff:

Personality: Ira is Ira. While he has the most prestigious position of the student council, he doesn’t seem like the sort of person who should hold it. He is prone to forgetting things, and often skipping out on meetings and events. He neither prefers being alone or with others, if he ends up being alone it will not bother him, nor would being with a group. He is fairly open, and quite laid back. It should also be mentioned that it takes quite a lot to anger him.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme Song: Lions - Skillet

Character App
Name: Éloi Hardouin
Race: Human
Bio: Éloi Hardouin was born to the prestigious House Hardouin. His father, Vilhelm Hardouin formerly Vilhelm Augustsson, was a famous Magical Archaeologist, with his greatest find being what he believed was a fragment of the Club of Herakles/Hercules. His mother, Valérie Hardouin is the second in line to succeed to the head of House Hardouin, and is currently the Councilor for House Hardouin on the Grand Council. The marriage was just as much political as much as it was for love.

After a few years, Éloi came into being, and grew up as any other child of House Hardouin would. He grew up at the Palais des Grands Esprits, learned sword play from a young age, and many other general things. His mother personally taught him about the Spirit Arts, and his father taught him about magic history and many martial arts. When he was six, his mother was chosen as the House Hardouin Counclor for the Grand Council.

Upon his mother taking the role of Councilor, he moved out of the Palais des Grands Esprits and moved into the House Hardouin Quarters of the Grand Council complex under the Tower of London. When his mother wasn't busy with Grand Council business, she continued to teach him. Sometimes she was busy for weeks on ends, and for those weeks, Éloi would go on trips with his father to dig sites around the world.

When Éloi turned twelve, as was House Hardouin tradition, he under went his first Legendary Spirit summon. His father gave him the fragment of the Club of Herakles/Hercules, and was actually able to summon and contracted with the hero. It was a proud moment not only for Éloi, but for the entire Hardouin. Until now, there was no record of a Spirit Art Mage being able to summon and contract with Herakles/Hercules.

A few years later, Éloi would start attending one of the I.M.O.S.A Academies, and due to the fact he was from on of the Eight Families and called Europe his home, the Academy he attended was no surprise. During his time at Naliara, he rose to the position of Vice President in the Naliara student council. However, his time at Naliara was not fated to last. After a certain event, he decided to transfer out of Naliara,
Appearance:
Note: he stands about 6'1", and his family sigil ring has a small spike that pops out when he wishes to summon Herakles/Hercules

Magic Art(s): Spirit Arts
Magic Specifics: Éloi is, like the rest of his family, an expert at Legendary Spirit Summoning. He is currently contracted with one of the strongest Legendary Spirits, and the strongest Greeco-Roman Legendary Spirit, Herakles/Hercules
Other Abilities: Skilled in sword play, magic history, and martial arts. He is also a fairly skilled talker.
Weapon(s): A rapier

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Éloi is a relatively quiet individual who will more often than not prefer to listen rather than speak. And he puts this behavior into use during fights as well. He is cool headed in combat and prefers to out think his opponent, watch them, and then apply strategy in the heat of battle. Out of battle, he is a very kind individual who cares deeply about all those around him and always seeks to do whats right. He is hard to anger, and doesn't swear or cuss very often. When it comes to his friends, he will do whatever he can to protect them and help them be happy.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme Song: Dad's Song - Set It Off

Character Roster

Laelynn Vinge - Not the Best Girl - Abserdia

Aishi - Proudly {CLASSIFIED} - Charlia
Charlotte - Half Holy Wrath - Charlia
Elinor Grey - VP With Many Toys - Charlia
Kyrie - Voice of the VP - Charlia
Marielle Hardouin - Play Along Please - Charlia
Rosalia - Faulty Fae Sizing - Charlia

Eliana Zadok - Weapon Enchanting Sister - Elysian Kentarchy

Aiden Quentin Thompson/Rayetayah - Doesn't know he's a Vamp? - Free Empire of the Low Isles
Hisashi Kimura - Suicidal Ghost Whisperer - Free Empire of the Low Isles

Aoife Ní Dhiarmada - Wanna be heroine - Lunas Legion

Antonia Unheimlich - The Alchemist with the Bionic Arm - Remnants of Exilvania
Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler - A Shady ex-Gravedigger - Remnants of Exilvania
Karel Krizenek - The Shifty Czech - Remnants of Exilvania

Ebony/Ebheld'zhonii - Something Strange - Spindle

Alex Megalos - A Dull Harpy - The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Freya Alfson - Viking Fairy - The Assorted Saharan Outposts

Thomas Montoya - American Werewolf - Vulnier

Teams
*I will make the teams, but if you have any ideas for team names, please feel free to share. Also, I will add more teams as they fill up

Team Sugar and Spice - Éloi Hardouin, Marielle Hardouin, Laelynn Vinge, Hisashi Kimaru
Team Aegis - Ira Tynan, Aishi, Antonia Unheimlich, Ebony/Ebheld'zhonii
Team Snowflake - Nabal A'tesch, Charlotte, Alex Megalos, Rayetayah
Team 4 - Elinor Grey, Kyrie, Freya Alfson, OPEN
Team 5 - Lycaonia Uchita, Karel Krizenek, Rosalia, Aoife Ní Dhiarmada
Team 6 - Guenièvre Delacroix, Dietrich Haegler, Thomas Montoya, Eliana Zadok
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 27 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:10 pm

TAG!
I have so much beautiful time in my winter break!

Gonna try and get some characters up already this evening. If not then tomorrow morning definitely.
Last edited by Remnants of Exilvania on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:TAG!
I have so much beautiful time in my winter break!

Gonna try and get some characters up already this evening. If not then tomorrow morning definitely.

Sounds good.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Tagging, of course.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Tag

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:16 pm

There we go. All done. Ooh, Spindle! Is Jessica coming back? Because that'd be fun. ^-^

Character App
Name: Charlotte, she had to be here
Race: Nephilim
Sexual Orientation: Reluctantly heterosexual
Bio: Either you already know, or I don't want to tell you. Either way, you'll get nothing out of me.
Appearance:

Magic Art(s): Holy Elemental Arts
Magic Specifics: Holy Fire Manipulation, useful in terms of healing, attacks, constructs(although she doesn't know it), et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Other Abilities: Flight, because wings wings wings, immortality, very quick and good at hiding.
Weapon(s): Unnecessary things, weapons.

RP Sample: *tilts head*
Did you read the Rules? Neverrrrrrr.

Optional Stuff:
Personality: No.
Dislikes: NO.

Alignment: NO!
Theme Song: Alice magica spei, as well as Ring and the appropriate translation.

Character App
Name: Marielle Hardouin
Age: 16. Physically. Mentally, it's another story entirely.
Sexual Orientation: Huh? What?
Bio: She grew up with her family, and was close with all of them, especially her beloved older brother. She was always the quiet sort, but friendly and warm once you got to know her. Her father's disappearance hit her hard, though she had her mother and brother to help ease the pain somewhat, and eventually her studies at Naliara... although like her brother's time there, her own didn't last long. In fact, it was even shorter. She skipped a year of school, and then the pair transferred to Petwora, with her and her brother seeming to be even closer than before, and herself carrying... a doll?
Appearance:

Magic Art(s): Spirit Arts
Magic Specifics: Legendary Spirit summoning, like the rest of her family. Marielle is currently contracted with Cassandra. Although not nearly as powerful as Hercules, Cassandra is fearsome in her own right. Her main ability is still that of prophecy, enabling her to shield from or warn Marielle of coming danger. She is also able to induce madness through the use of powerful illusions, although those with strong enough minds and wills can resist this.

Cassandra, mad to all but the gods, whose fate was cruel and vengeance crueler. Grant me your favor, and answer my cry.

For a time, Marielle's contract was not with Cassandra, but with Joan of Arc. However, that contract is no longer valid.
Other Abilities: Her skills are along the same lines as Eloi's, though shown much less often.
Weapon(s): Weapons? She doesn't carry weapons. That would be awful.

RP Sample: ...
Did you read the Rules? Yeah, yeah.

Optional Stuff:
Personality: ...Special?
Likes: Her family, and her doll, and actually a lot of things and a lot of people
Dislikes: ...She doesn't like to talk about that. Who does?

Alignment: Lawful Good?
Theme Song: Sweet Home, and 'The Cat with Braided Hair', translation here, just ignore the part about the cat. Which shows up only once, despite the song literally being named after it. Weird, right?

Character App
Name: Aishi
Sexual Orientation: ...Is that relevant?
Bio: Surely it doesn't matter that much. It can't be that important. Why are you asking so many questions?!
Appearance:

Magic Art(s): Guardian Arts
Magic Specifics: Healing others, naturally, as well as ward creation and binding(less powerful). Very good healer, not as good with the other two. Has no self-healing factor.
Other Abilities: Quite skilled with many types of menial tasks and labor--in general, just skilled with her hands.
Weapon(s): A rather fancy dagger--now where did she get that? And a small vial of poison that she always keeps on her person.

RP Sample: :p
Did you read the Rules? Yeah whatever.

Optional Stuff:
Personality: You'll see, won't you?
Dislikes: Whatever.

Alignment: *shrugs*
Theme Song: Shoujo Ningyou. For those who, like me, are not fluent in either Japanese or Spanish, you can find the translation here. Strangely upbeat-sounding, considering the lyrics... such dissonance pleases me.

Character App
Name: Elinor Grey
Sexual Orientation: Presents as asexual for the sake of her role, actually bi
Bio: Unlike my other characters, where I don't tell you things because I don't want to tell you things, here I don't tell you things because there isn't that much to tell. While she's an excellent student, making it rather obvious why she earned the role of Vice President of the Student Council, she doesn't speak much to others, so facts about her past aren't particularly well-known. One more commonly known fact about her is that, like a certain cinnamon roll and his little sister, Elinor's father is missing. Unlike them, however, he probably did just walk out on his family. Whether or not this had something to do with Elinor's... current state... is questionable. It might just be the way she was born. We're all the products of our histories in some ways, yes, but there are some things that are wired into our brains and can't be removed. Maybe her obsessions stem from something in her past, maybe not. Who knows? Not Elinor.

Either way, they're certainly what got her transferred to Petwora. Turns out that you can be a 'problem child' even if you obey the rules to the letter. Who would have thought? Not Elinor.
Appearance:
ImageImage

Magic Art(s): Creation Arts
Magic Specifics: Elinor excels in creating homunculi, with a secondary focus on enchanted items.
Other Abilities: Elinor is intelligent and a quick study, and a diligent rule-follower, almost never getting in trouble. When she does, she shows her integrity and owns up to it. She's quite responsible.
Weapon(s): She has a variety of enchanted items that she keeps with her, including her rather... unusual clothing, which is enchanted to be as durable as armor and amplify her magic abilities. Her arsenal of weapons is rather large, though... almost concerningly so. She also carries the enchanted item you can see in the pictures, which aids her in focusing her magic--and just looks cool.

RP Sample: Nah.
Did you read the Rules? Of course.

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Meh.
Dislikes: Yeah, no thanks.

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Theme Song: ...Ah, why resist? Yama-Xanadu. And here's its translation. (She tries a bit too hard.)

Character App
Name: Kyrie
Race: Homunculus
Sexual Orientation: ???
Bio: ...She's two years old. How much do you think there is?
Appearance:

Magic Art(s): Magic Energy Arts
Magic Specifics: Magic Energy Generation and Construct Generation, using energy attacks and objects created out of the same magic that makes up her own being. Often has a certain theme to it, by her mistress's preference.
Other Abilities: Quick and agile, and handy with pretty much any weapon you can give her.
Weapon(s): Whatever her mistress sees fit.

RP Sample: Yeah, whatever.
Did you read the Rules? Yep.

Optional Stuff:
Personality: You'll see, won't you?
Dislikes: X

Alignment: Whatever her mistress wants her to be.
Theme Song: You don't need a translation this time. Yay!
Last edited by Charlia on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:18 pm

I think I need less Dieter this time.

Eh, just make four characters and have Dieter be one of them.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:I think I need less Dieter this time.

Eh, just make four characters and have Dieter be one of them.

Make as many characters as you can handle...
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 pm

Charlia wrote:Character App
Name: Charlotte, she had to be here

Character App
Name: Marielle Hardouin

Character App
Name: Aishi

Character App
Name: Elinor Grey

Character App
Name: Kyrie
Magic Art(s): Uh, Creation Arts, I suppose.

All are accepted. For Kyrie's magic arts I'd say replace Creation Arts with Magic Energy Arts
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Character App
Name: Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler
Sexual Orientation: Pedo
Bio: Born in Germany, particularly southern Germany, Dietrich loved a relatively normal life. Played on playgrounds, collected Lego played Computer games etc. His grades in school, initially good, fell down to average once he graduated to the next level of german schooling. His parents weren't happy with that. A good smacking every now and then was in order. Still didn't really pay off and his grades stayed kinda bad so they instead sent him on a part time job. Atleast he still got to choose which job he would like to do. And he chose to try out a burial service, the reason being that a burial service would never run out of customers untill someone had figured out how immortality worked.

And so he became a gravedigger in training, doing the shitty work of digging the graves. So basically digging big holes. Work that he had much experience with from all the time he had spent in his parents' garden, digging holes for their plants. Still, these were deep and big holes and they had to be perfectly formed so he often stayed on the graveyard untill long after the sun had set. And he actually liked it. It was dark and spooky and nobody was there to talk to him or otherwise interrupt his work. Besides, he had always loved scary stories and graveyards and stuff, especcially old graveyards, that had not yet been constructed in order to efficiently get as many people buried as possible in as little space as possible while still leaving atleast a notion of dignity for them. But eh, things can't just go on like that forever.

Already during his time working as a gravedigger, Dietrich had noticed that for some odd reason, people seemed to be scared by him or something in his vicinity. Back then he had always believed that it was his work that made people try to distance themselves but that seemed implausible when even his boss, coming to check up on him, backed off frightened. He soon found out, that during his work he had always wished to be undisturbed in order to continue his work and hopefully finish it...and subconsciously his magical potential had kicked in, tricking the minds of the people come too close into seeing scary things around him. At first he found this ability very cool. Then he contemplated suicide as this went totally against his ideal of being human and merely that, created in god's own perfect image.

But he didn't have to worry about these things for long since he soon got other things to worry about. His parents died in a car crash, leaving Dieter stranded all alone in this great world. Well, he did go kind of crazy at that point, I mean, these were his parents after all and regardless of how often they had smacked him, he still loved them very much. But eh, he went on a little rampage, managed to get onto IMOSA's radar and was given the opportunity to enlist for one of their academies. Considering how scary the many possibilities, opportunities and dangers of the big world were, he was more than happy for this clear path set out for him and accepted. Now, due to his latent instability as well as the few minor crimes he committed in his rampage, he ended up in Petwora
Appearance:

Magic Art(s): Illusionary
Magic Specifics: For his victim, it's going to look as if he is manipulating shadows, creating fell monsters and beasts or weapons of shadow striking them. But that's about it. He's still pretty much at the beginning of his career afterall. But maybe we could add this to the shadow illusions?
Other Abilities: Very familiar with human physiology and a supreme (grave)digger.
Weapon(s): A spade. Don't question it. Just accept it.

RP Sample: You informed me so I suppose I can safely skip this?
Did you read the Rules? Yes

Optional Stuff:
Personality: A crazy and stubborn person he is who cares little for the well-being of others. Heck, he doesn't even care about his own well-being that much or atleast he tries to convince himself of that.
Likes: Digging, Spades, Gravestones, Dead peoplez, Black, Shadows
Dislikes: Happy people being happy about things that people are usually happy about.

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Theme Song:

Character App
Name: Karel Krizenek
Sexual Orientation: A
Bio: Eh, Karel mah boy was born to an old czech family living near the Kyffhäuser mountain in Germany. And to be fair, this family had a long tradition with magic so it was clear from the start that he too would be of service to the family's goals and desires. They homeschooled him, thaught him the usage of the spirit arts as well as mathematics, grammar and spelling, drawing, painting, music, geography, history etc. They never gave the poor boy any respite, creating a soulless little devil looking down upon those below him and just loving to hurt those around him. If they were above him by witt and cunning, if they were below him...well...then he had the luxury to choose.

Pretty early he was let it on the family's secret. Well of course lel, his family had always waited long before making love and giving birth to a child, to a successor thus making his parents very old when he had reached the age appropriate for what they were trying to dow with him. Mainly because the head of the family wasn't too fond of giving up control over the family's legendary spirit too soon, a measure coming from experience. The last time they had a child while they were still young, the child took the legendary spirit and had it slay its parents. Anyway, he gained control over the spirit, Barbarossa, learned from his father all that was necessary as well as the ritual he may have to carry out when he was old in order to retain Barbarossa as a servant to their family. For Barbarossa was powerful and not a normal legendary spirit.

Anway, once he had learned what there was to learn, he too stepped into the boots of his ancestors and disposed of his parents before deciding to travel a little around the world and maybe have some fun with his new companion. During his journey around the world, he initially tried to stay under the radar and travelled with a surgeon. He was quite fascinated by that man's work and often questioned him extensively about it while they traveled together. But eh, of course this young lad just wouldn't keep quiet. After a while he got bored of the old geezer and went his own way, committing several crimes with his legendary spirit, ending up with IMOSA taking care of him. Due to his criminal record as well as the fact that nobody knew where he was coming from or what his backstory or his family was, he was put into Petwora for re-socialisation and rehabilition.
Appearance:

Magic Art(s): Spirit
Magic Specifics: Can summon the spirit of Emperor Friedrich I. Barbarossa (Tier 2) to fight by his side (Phrase: "Emperor thee, heed my call for I require your Teutonic Rage. Sow the seeds of Teutonic Terror in the ranks of my enemies!" I bet it's too long again)
Other Abilities: Quite an acrobatic fellow, also has a basic grasp of medicine and especcially surgery. Quite handy with a knife.
Weapon(s): Does carry a rather long knife around with him.

RP Sample: You mentioned this to me so I guess this can be skipped

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Ruthless in trying to achieve his goals, this grinning fellow just loves seeing other suffer. Although he is quite the coward when the odds are stacked against him, preferring a theatrific exit rather than taking a stand.
Dislikes: -

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Theme Song:

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Two for now two more tomorrow.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Oh hey we're back. Watcher to make her gun/bomb-using return or not?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:Character App
Name: Dietrich Ekerhart Haegler
Magic Art(s): Illusionary
Magic Specifics: For his victim, it's going to look as if he is manipulating shadows, creating fell monsters and beasts or weapons of shadow striking them. But that's about it. He's still pretty much at the beginning of his career afterall. But maybe we could add this to the shadow illusions?

Character App
Name: Karel Krizenek

Yes, Dietrich's illusions can act like that, except for harming the victim. They are not "True Illusions" like what Nabal is capable of, as such they can not cause physical harm to the victim.

Karel is accepted as is.

Lunas Legion wrote:Oh hey we're back. Watcher to make her gun/bomb-using return or not?

Can she fit into the rules of the app?
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:59 pm

Character App
Name: Valentine Norcross
Age: Val is physically 14, albeit she looks younger due to her size and style of dressing. And that is not likely to change. When people ask her how long she's been fourteen, she says: "Too damn long."
Race: Vampire
Sexual Orientation: Ace
Bio: Valentine Eleanor Theresa Norcross was born in Birmingham, England to James and Eleanor “Ellie” Norcross. She was the younger or two children, although her older brother was college aged by the time that Val was born. Still, James Norcross Jr. (called JJ) doted on his little sister and the two are fairly close. She was born on St. Valentine’s Day, which is where her first name came from. Val’s father worked for a UK news network as a reporter and her mother had a job as an architect, her childhood was often spent traveling because of this and she can’t even name all the countries she’s been to without her list. Although she enjoyed the adventure, she was sometimes sad as most children would be since she didn’t have a permanent hometown or permanent friends. It was during these travels, in Lithuania, that Val wandered away from her parents one night to do more exploring alone. Long story short, that’s how she was turned into a vampire. Nobody had any idea at first until the strange symptoms started appearing, and she couldn’t go out in sunlight anymore. And that she didn’t age, even when two birthdays passed by. Her parents were at a loss for what to do for her...until they did some research and discovered the Petwora school. They decided that sending her there would be the best option for her, as she could find out more about her new self. Val didn’t want to go at first, but she was told to just think of it as another adventure and that’s how she ended up
Appearance: (although her hair and eyes are more of a neon pink)

Magic Art(s): Vampire arts
Magic Specifics: Val has the typical vampiric powers. Super strength, minor compulsion, the ability to turn into a bat and into mist, she has what she calls her "dark form", where she looks more feral and vampiric when she's feeding, supernatural speed, and things like that. She can teleport in mist as well, but in short distances only
Other Abilities: She knows how to use her appearance to her advantage, nobody would convince a little girl of being dangerous. She's also very stealthy and is a master lockpick.
Weapon(s): She has a dagger, but that's about it.

RP Sample: (If I know you, you can pass on this, if not... or I don't remember you, then no skipping.)

Optional Stuff:
Personality: Val is cheerful, friendly and happy and won’t hesitate to just walk up to you and introduce yourself, and she’ll very happily chat your ear off. She’s a practical joker and her usual amount of empathy toward strangers can fill half a thimble. However, she’s like poison in a candy coating. She’s pretty sadistic as well especially when hunting victims. Although she has the capacity of many years of wisdom she often treats situations like a game, as she’s not very mature (I guess that’s what happens when you’re eleven years old forever.) This is how people in her life are separated, People that she loves dearly, and people she doesn’t give two shits about. That’s it. And her motto is: “If pink isn’t fixing your problem, you’re not using enough pink.”
Likes: PINK, seriously. Pink is her life. And hearts...and pink hearts. Especially pink hearts. Her room is so pink you might go blind. Oh, and glitter. She also doesn't really mind being a vampire, in fact she actually enjoys it sometimes. Games, and blood. And music. Frilly skirts.
Dislikes: Creeps (bad creepy, not good creepy), sunlight.

Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1eQLw0Nwto
Last edited by Nuridia on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Tagging this. This looks really fun.
What kind of races arpeople we allowed to have, exactly?
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Nuridia wrote:Character App
Age: Val is physically 14, albeit she looks younger due to her size and style of dressing. And that is not likely to change. When people ask her how long she's been fourteen, she says: "Too damn long."

Finally, a vamp.

I assume she's not a pure blood?

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Tagging this. This looks really fun.
What kind of races arpeople we allowed to have, exactly?

If you want to do something but aren't sure if it would be allowed, ask me.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Character App

Finally, a vamp.

Pure blood? I didn't see anything about that.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:06 pm

...is making a fairy cool or is that too small or something? Because if it is I may just make a normal human for now and maybe something later unless I think of something else.
Just call me Sahara

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Nuridia wrote:
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Finally, a vamp.

Pure blood? I didn't see anything about that.

Generally accepted to be the offspring of two vampires, not turned. It's not anywhere in the OP because I assumed people knew what a Pure Blood Vamp would be. If she was a pure blood then she'd age until she reached what could be referred to as her prime if she was a human. But if she was turned then the aging process would just stop.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:...is making a fairy cool or is that too small or something? Because if it is I may just make a normal human for now and maybe something later unless I think of something else.

Please see the Secretary of the Student Council, as Fae = Faery = Fairy.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Pure blood? I didn't see anything about that.

Generally accepted to be the offspring of two vampires, not turned. It's not anywhere in the OP because I assumed people knew what a Pure Blood Vamp would be. If she was a pure blood then she'd age until she reached what could be referred to as her prime if she was a human. But if she was turned then the aging process would just stop.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:...is making a fairy cool or is that too small or something? Because if it is I may just make a normal human for now and maybe something later unless I think of something else.

No, she was turned.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Pure blood? I didn't see anything about that.

Oh, right. Sorry. Didn't really look over them. Probably should have. Heh...
Guess fairies aren't super small, then. That's cool.
Just call me Sahara

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Oh hey we're back. Watcher to make her gun/bomb-using return or not?

Can she fit into the rules of the app?

As far as I'm aware.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse