NATION

PASSWORD

Pratt & Ronn Oil | By AstCorp

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2014
Compulsory Consumerist State

Pratt & Ronn Oil | By AstCorp

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Pratt & Ronn Oil is one of the
Corporate Partners
Energizia Incorporated

Maltropian Cargo International

Estimated Recoverable Reserves

Major Clients

P&R EcoFuel Card
The new credit card rewards program for Pratt & Ronn Gas Station.
  • 5% interest on fuel purchases
  • 5x points earned on fuel purchases at Pratt & Ronn Gas Station
  • 4x points earned on other purchases at Pratt & Ronn Gas Stations
  • 1x points earned on all other purchases.
  • Every 100 points allows you to take 5 cents off per gallon on
    a single purchase
leaders in the Astyrian and global oil industry, supplying such esteemed gasoline stations such as ViZion's second largest, Silver Mark, and Astyrian giant, Pratt & Ronn Gasoline Stations, as well as several other major clients across the globe. We are excited to provide quality Astyrian oil to you at affordable prices. As one of the leaders in the industry, it is our responsibility to be a responsible supplier - not gouging our customers and harming the global economy like so many of our competitors do.

Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to us.

Dedicated To Protecting Our Planet!

At Pratt & Ronn Oil, our dedication to service our customers and the world does not stop at your oil and fueling needs. We are dedicated to protecting the environment, keeping Planet Earth clean and beautiful for generations to come. That is why we are all about sustainable, earth-friendly practices. Planting trees. And cleaning up our backyards. Because this is not just your and my planet - is our childrens and grand childrens planet.

• Crude Oil
    $32 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
  • Gasoline
    $52 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
  • Diesel
    $52 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
  • Jet Fuel Type A-1
    $279.30 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
    Jet Fuel Type A-1 has a flash point higher than 38 °C (100 °F), with an autoignition temperature of 210 °C (410 °F). This means that the fuel is safer to handle than traditional avgas.
  • Jet Fuel Type A
    $249.93 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
    Jet Fuel Type A has a higher freezing point than Jet Fuel Type A-1 (−40 °C vs −47 °C for Jet A-1), and the highly recommended addition of an anti-static additive.
  • Jet Fuel Type B
    $342.58 NSD per 42-gallon barrel
    Jet Fuel Type B is meant for cold climates, however is much more dangerous to handle due to its composition. As such, it is extremely rare for use outside cold climates. A blend of approximately 30% kerosene and 70% gasoline, it is known as wide-cut fuel. It has a very low freezing point of -60 degrees Celsius and a low flash point as well.

Code: Select all
[b]ORDERING FORM[/b]
[i]Contact Name:[/i]
[i]Home Nation:[/i]
[i]Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization:[/i]

[b]Crude Oil[/b]
[ [i]Quantity of Barrels[/i]:  ]
[ [i]Recurring[/i]: Y/N ] [ Not Applicable | Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

[b]Gasoline[/b]
[ [i]Recurring[/i]: Y/N ] [ Not Applicable | Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Bi Yearly | Yearly ]

[b]Diesel Fuel[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel Type A-1[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel Type A[/b]

[b]Jet Fuel Type B[/b]

We are interested in expanding our petroleum collection into your nation. We offer benefits to your nation, such as a percentage back on sales from oil collected in your nation and lower oil prices to your nation and companies. If such benefits interest you, please fill out the form to apply.

[b]EXPANSION APPLICATION[/b]
[i]Full Nations Name:[/i]
[i]Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels:[/i]
[i]Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable:[/i] On-Shore | Off-Short | Deep Sea

If you are looking to contact us, please do so with the form below!

[b]CONTACT FORM[/b]
[i]Contact's Business/Organization/Government Name:[/i]
[i]Full Nations Name:[/i]
[i]Subject:[/i]
[i]Message:[/i]
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 25 times in total.

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahland » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:37 pm

SoVEx Industries Corporation Headquarters
1946 S Valentina Street,
Stanford, Essex 100256
United Federation of Wahland

To:
Pratt & Ronn Oil Company
Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

Date: 21st of April 2014

Greetings Executives of P&R Oil,

Since the inception of The United Federation of Wahland much of the most northern parts of Wahland have remained largely uninhabited, and underdeveloped. The region is an Alpine, mountainous area, and as such, is very difficult to traverse, let alone build roads, towns, or take advantage of the natural resources there. We wish to change this, along with your help. We wish bring your company into a joint venture with SoVEx Industries to establish drilling platforms, distribution centers, offshore platforms, and deep sea drilling platforms, in order to make the growth and development of this area possible. SoVEx Ind., although the biggest oil company in Wahland, lacks the technology to reasonably sustain operations in the Arctic environment, where temperatures rarely peak above 10°F. The extensively harsh climate and limiting transportation capabilities have kept SoVEx from venturing and extending sustained operations there.

This offer comes with our transition to the global market. SoVEx was founded in 1908, and has been operating domestically within Wahland since it's founding. Since I became CEO of the company in 2012, I have been pushing the company into expansion into the global marketplace, and would welcome a partnership with your company, in order to guide our globally emerging company.

Our Offer:
We would like to offer you %50 of profits that come out of that region for a period of 10 years, and then %20 for the next 10 years. Also, we will give you %8 equity in our company. All in return for your assistance in establishing sustainable operations in the area.

Contact Name: Alex Reinhoff
Full Nations Name: The United Federation of Wahland
Type of Drilling: [On Shore Drilling | Off Shore Drilling | Deep Sea Drilling ]
Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve: 320 Billion Barrels (Estimated on January 1, 2014)

Sincerely,

Alex Reinhoff
Chief Executive Officer, SoVEx Industries Corporation.
Last edited by Wahland on Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Nikolia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nikolia » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm

From: Branislav Jelic Minister of Energy and Natural Resources
To: Pratt & Ronn Oil
Subject: Expanding your services into our nation

To whom it may concern,

Greetings from the cabinet of the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, I am Branislav Jelic. I am writting this letter with the consent of His Royal Highness The Tzar Aleksandar II and The Royal Government of Nikolia. Nikolia is very rich with natural resources on which we tend to limit, or carefully control with our rigorous environment-protection laws. Due to these laws, exploatation of natural resources like oil or natural gas is nearly impossible without permission of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, that rigorously control the companies which are mainly domestic. We have seen a great potential in your company due to your controlled polution levels that your storefront and our expert analysts said. Therefore we wish to invite your company to exploit under the territory of Nikolia. If you accept this invitation, your company will immediately recieve a permission to dig on special land that our government provided.

Yours sincerely,

Branislav Jelic Minister of Energy and Natural Resources
Signatures of approval:

The Tzar Aleksandar II Petrov
Marija Jovanovic, Prime Ministress

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Branislav Jelic
Full Nations Name: The Great Slavic Empire of Nikolia
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 674 Billion barrels
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: [x]On-Shore | [x]Off-Short
Last edited by Nikolia on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hittanryan
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 10, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Hittanryan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:05 pm

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Loren Idle, Chief Procurement Officer, Thorco
Home Nation: Republic of Adiron
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Thorco (Subsidiaries: Dinoco Convenience Stores, Quik Pit Stop, Sun Retailers)

Gasoline
[ Quantity of Barrels: ] 22 million
[ Recurring: Y ] [ Bi Monthly ]

Diesel Fuel
[ Quantity of Barrels: ] 18 million

Jet Fuel Type A-1
[ Quantity of Barrels: ] 5 million

Jet Fuel Type A
[ Quantity of Barrels: ] 10 million

I placed an order on the old Pratt & Ronn storefront and received a reply, thought I'd repost it here just for reference.
Last edited by Hittanryan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In-character name of the nation is "Adiron," because I like the name better.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Wahland wrote:
1946 S Valentina Street,
Stanford, Essex 100256

To:
Pratt & Ronn Oil Company

Date: 21st of April 2014

Greetings Executives of P&R Oil,

Since the inception of The United Federation of Wahland much of the most northern parts of Wahland have remained largely uninhabited, and underdeveloped. The region is an Alpine, mountainous area, and as such, is very difficult to traverse, let alone build roads, towns, or take advantage of the natural resources there. We wish to change this, along with your help. We wish bring your company into a joint venture with SoVEx Industries to establish drilling platforms, distribution centers, offshore platforms, and deep sea drilling platforms, in order to make the growth and development of this area possible. SoVEx Ind., although the biggest oil company in Wahland, lacks the technology to reasonably sustain operations in the Arctic environment, where temperatures rarely peak above 10°F. The extensively harsh climate and limiting transportation capabilities have kept SoVEx from venturing and extending sustained operations there.

This offer comes with our transition to the global market. SoVEx was founded in 1908, and has been operating domestically within Wahland since it's founding. Since I became CEO of the company in 2012, I have been pushing the company into expansion into the global marketplace, and would welcome a partnership with your company, in order to guide our globally emerging company.

Our Offer:
We would like to offer you %50 of profits that come out of that region for a period of 10 years, and then %20 for the next 10 years. Also, we will give you %8 equity in our company. All in return for your assistance in establishing sustainable operations in the area.

Contact Name: Alex Reinhoff
Full Nations Name: The United Federation of Wahland
Type of Drilling: [On Shore Drilling | Off Shore Drilling | Deep Sea Drilling ]
Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve: 320 Billion Barrels (Estimated on January 1, 2014)

Sincerely,

Alex Reinhoff

p r a t t +& +r o n n +o i l
fueling your world

Alex Reinhoff,

Thank you for contacting us with your interest in a partnership. We are interested in a partnership, however we are concerned about the major reduction of profit after ten years. As one of the world's largest and most respected oil companies, and one that invests heavily in the economy, the people, and the environment of nations we enter, we do not feed that reduction would be fair or well advised. As such, your original proposal has been turned down.

Our counter is for a 45% share of profit the the entirety of our involvement in the United Federation of Wahland. We would also require a 10% share of SoVEx. I look forward to working with you on this deal to make it happen. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

George Figgs
President, P&RO
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Nikolia wrote:

From: Branislav Jelic Minister of Energy and Natural Resources
To: Pratt & Ronn Oil
Subject: Expanding your services into our nation

To whom it may concern,

Greetings from the cabinet of the Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, I am Branislav Jelic. I am writting this letter with the consent of His Royal Highness The Tzar Aleksandar II and The Royal Government of Nikolia. Nikolia is very rich with natural resources on which we tend to limit, or carefully control with our rigorous environment-protection laws. Due to these laws, exploatation of natural resources like oil or natural gas is nearly impossible without permission of the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, that rigorously control the companies which are mainly domestic. We have seen a great potential in your company due to your controlled polution levels that your storefront and our expert analysts said. Therefore we wish to invite your company to exploit under the territory of Nikolia. If you accept this invitation, your company will immediately recieve a permission to dig on special land that our government provided.

Yours sincerely,

(Image)
Branislav Jelic Minister of Energy and Natural Resources
Signatures of approval:
(Image)
The Tzar Aleksandar II Petrov
(Image)
Marija Jovanovic, Prime Ministress

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Branislav Jelic
Full Nations Name: The Great Slavic Empire of Nikolia
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 674 Billion barrels
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: [x]On-Shore | [x]Off-Short

fueling your world

Branislav Jelic,

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to inform you that we have approved the decision to enter the Great Slavic Empire of Nikolia and begin drilling for the estimated 674 billion barrels of oil! Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself and my colleagues with any future concerns or questions! We are dedicated to helping your nations economy, environment, and people through our work in your nation!

Harmon Gioval
Executive of Oil Collection
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:09 pm

OOC: Hittanryan, thank you for the reference post. :)

Kayana
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kayana » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Acme Corporation
Bangsar 22,
Kuching 29583, Kayana

To:
Pratt & Ronn Oil Company

Date: 29 avril 2014

Greetings Executives of Pratt & Ronn Oil,

Since the inception of The Federal republic much of the most western parts of Kayana have remained largely uninhabited. The region is an Alpine, mountainous area, and as such, is very difficult to traverse, let alone build roads, towns, or take advantage of the natural resources there. We wish to change this, along with your help. We wish bring your company into a joint venture with Acme Corporation to establish drilling platforms, distribution centers, offshore platforms, and deep sea drilling platforms, in order to make the growth and development of this area possible. Acme Corp., although the biggest oil company in Kayana, lacks the technology to reasonably sustain operations in the Arctic environment, where temperatures rarely peak above 10°F. The extensively harsh climate and limiting transportation capabilities have kept Acme from venturing and extending sustained operations there.

This offer comes with our transition to the global market. Acme was founded in 1937, and has been operating domestically within Kayana since its founding. Since I became CEO of the company in 2007, I have been pushing the company into expansion into the global marketplace, and would welcome a partnership with your company, in order to guide our globally emerging company.

Our Offer:
We would like to offer you %52 of profits that come out of that region for a period of 10 years, and then %16 for the next 10 years. Also, we will give you %7 equity in our company, all in return for your assistance in establishing sustainable operations in the area.

Contact Name: Javi Torres
Full Nations Name: The Federal Republic of Kayana
Type of Drilling: On-shore drilling
Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve: 227 million barrels

Sincerely,

Javi Torres
President, Acme Corporation

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Mon May 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Kayana wrote:From:
Acme Corporation
Bangsar 22,
Kuching 29583, Kayana

To:
Pratt & Ronn Oil Company

Date: 29 avril 2014

Greetings Executives of Pratt & Ronn Oil,

Since the inception of The Federal republic much of the most western parts of Kayana have remained largely uninhabited. The region is an Alpine, mountainous area, and as such, is very difficult to traverse, let alone build roads, towns, or take advantage of the natural resources there. We wish to change this, along with your help. We wish bring your company into a joint venture with Acme Corporation to establish drilling platforms, distribution centers, offshore platforms, and deep sea drilling platforms, in order to make the growth and development of this area possible. Acme Corp., although the biggest oil company in Kayana, lacks the technology to reasonably sustain operations in the Arctic environment, where temperatures rarely peak above 10°F. The extensively harsh climate and limiting transportation capabilities have kept Acme from venturing and extending sustained operations there.

This offer comes with our transition to the global market. Acme was founded in 1937, and has been operating domestically within Kayana since its founding. Since I became CEO of the company in 2007, I have been pushing the company into expansion into the global marketplace, and would welcome a partnership with your company, in order to guide our globally emerging company.

Our Offer:
We would like to offer you %52 of profits that come out of that region for a period of 10 years, and then %16 for the next 10 years. Also, we will give you %7 equity in our company, all in return for your assistance in establishing sustainable operations in the area.

Contact Name: Javi Torres
Full Nations Name: The Federal Republic of Kayana
Type of Drilling: On-shore drilling
Est. Provable Recoverable Oil Reserve: 227 million barrels

Sincerely,

Javi Torres
President, Acme Corporation

fueling your world

Javi Torres,

Thank you for contacting us with your interest in a partnership. We are interested in a partnership, however we are concerned about the major reduction of profit after ten years. As one of the world's largest and most respected oil companies, and one that invests heavily in the economy, the people, and the environment of nations we enter, we do not feed that reduction would be fair or well advised. As such, your original proposal has been turned down.

Our counter is for a 45% share of profit the the entirety of our involvement in the Federal Republic of Kayana. We would also require a 10% share of Acme Corporation. I look forward to working with you on this deal to make it happen. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

George Figgs
President, P&RO

Bankampar
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bankampar » Mon May 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Office of the Supreme Chancellor
Presidential Palace
Khost, Khost Province
People's Republic of Bankampar

To:
Encryption Level:
Maximum

Date: April 2nd, 2014

The People's Republic of Bankampar - Office of the Supreme Chancellor

To Whom It May Concern ,

The People's Republic of Bankampar is looking for a long-term contract with Pratt & Ronn Oil to give them rights to drilling in our territory, in exchange for a fair percentage of the profit. We would also like to inquire if it's possible to purchase a small percentage in the company, and are willing to pay whatever. Thank you.

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Mikhail Sarkovsky
Full Nations Name: People's Republic of Bankampar
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 400,000,000,000 Barrels
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: [On-Shore | Off-Short | Deep Sea]

Kiril Kochur
Supreme Chancellor
Last edited by Bankampar on Mon May 05, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperialisea
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperialisea » Thu May 08, 2014 10:31 am

CONTACT FORM
Contact Name:
Contact's Business/Organization/Government Name:International Holding Bank of Imperialisea
[i]Full Nations Name:
Imperialisea
Subject:Corporate Partnership
Message: We would like to form a partnership with your esteemed company and would like to know what that will require.
Princeps Imperator Caesar Farlian Windsor
Ruler of Imperialisea
Founder and CEO International Holdings Consortium
Founder and CEO International Holdings Bank of Imperialisea

Western European Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Western European Republic » Sat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm

To: George Figgs
President
Pratt & Ronn Oil

Secretary of the Interior

To Mr. Figgs,

The WER is interested in letting your corporation drill in our territory. Please review our application. Thank you very much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Secretary of the Interior Ludwik Lazarus Zamenhof
Full Nations Name: Western European Republic
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 150 Million Barrels
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: [X] Deep Sea
NEWS: Sec. of Education Tremonti to found International Education Initiative...President Försterling announces plans to "monitor the situation...[and] keep all options on the table" in conflict between Russia and British Crimea

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sat May 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Western European Republic wrote:To: George Figgs
President
Pratt & Ronn Oil

Secretary of the Interior

To Mr. Figgs,

The WER is interested in letting your corporation drill in our territory. Please review our application. Thank you very much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Secretary of the Interior Ludwik Lazarus Zamenhof
Full Nations Name: Western European Republic
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 150 Million Barrels
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: [X] Deep Sea

fueling your world

Ludwik Lazarus Zamenhof,

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to inform you that we have approved the decision to enter the Western European Republic and begin drilling for the estimated 150 million barrels of oil! Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself and my colleagues with any future concerns or questions! We are dedicated to helping your nations economy, environment, and people through our work in your nation!

Harmon Gioval

Wahland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Wahland » Sat May 10, 2014 4:57 pm

AstyriaCorporation wrote:

Alex Reinhoff,

Our counter is for a 45% share of profit the the entirety of our involvement in the United Federation of Wahland. We would also require a 10% share of SoVEx. I look forward to working with you on this deal to make it happen. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.

George Figgs
President, P&RO

1946 S Valentina Street,
Stanford, Essex 100256

To:
George Figgs
President,
Pratt & Ronn Oil Company

Date: 10th of May 2014

Greetings Mr. Figgs,

We appreciate your time in considering this partnership, however, we would like to counter your offer with what we feel is more suitable. We can offer you 60% of the profits coming out of only that region, and we will give your company an initial investment of $850m. As for the equity, we can agree to your terms of 10% equity in our company.

Sincerely,

Alex Reinhoff
Last edited by Wahland on Sat May 10, 2014 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:44 pm

1946 S Valentina Street,
Stanford, Essex 100256

To:
George Figgs
President,
Pratt & Ronn Oil Company

Date: 10th of May 2014

Greetings Mr. Figgs,

We appreciate your time in considering this partnership, however, we would like to counter your offer with what we feel is more suitable. We can offer you 60% of the profits coming out of only that region, and we will give your company an initial investment of $850m. As for the equity, we can agree to your terms of 10% equity in our company.

Sincerely,

Alex Reinhoff

fueling your world

Alex Reinhoff,

I appreciate your response. We have reviewed it, and debated it with our Board of Directors. However, after careful deliberation, we feel at this time we must stick with our original counter offer. It is within our best interest at this time to keep with that.

I hope you can understand that, and I would like to work with you on this. Please let me know if this is an acceptable proposal. Thank you.

George Figgs
President, P&RO

Port-du-sud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Port-du-sud » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 am

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Mr. Durand, Port-du-Sud's Energy Minister
Home Nation: Federation of Port-du-Sud
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Port-du-Sud's Energy Ministry

Gasoline
[ Quantity of Barrels: ] 10 000
[ Recurring: Y ] Monthly, on 1-year contract
Last edited by Port-du-sud on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Port-du-sud wrote:ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Mr. Durand, Port-du-Sud's Energy Minister
Home Nation: Federation of Port-du-Sud
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Port-du-Sud's Energy Ministry

Gasoline
[ Quantity of Barrels: ] 10 000
[ Recurring: Y ] Monthly, on 1-year contract

fueling your world

Mr. Durand,

We are very excited to begin supplying your Energy Ministry and your nation with 10,000 barrels per month, for at least the next twelve months. We will work with you towards a contract extension as we near the end of the twelve month period. Thank you.

George Figgs
President, P&RO

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Pratt & Ronn Oil is looking forward to expanding further and helping bring your country and your business forward in this ever-growing world we live in. Partner with us, and let us help fuel your world!

Khanastan
Ambassador

Founded: May 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khanastan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:29 pm

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: PM Kallina Rubokino, Prime Minister of the Department of International Trade
Full Nations Name: The United Republics of Khanastan
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 220,000,000 billion barrels*
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore ✓ | Off-Short ✓ | Deep Sea ✓

To the fine people of the Pratt & Ronn Oil and Astcorp,
Khanastan is, as a country, very close to moving beyond the need for oil. Our energy section has almost entirely moved to greener methods of production. Industries are following suit, albeit slowly. Recycling methods are now advanced enough that most plastics can be re-used. We estimate that we will have shaken our oil dependency within the next 40 years. What reserves we have will be more than sufficient to see us through until then.

While this is fantastic news for our environment and our longevity, this has been unfortunate news for our drilling industry. Thousands have already been laid off, and predictions suggest that thousands more will follow in the next few years. As, by law, all energy production within Khanastan is nationalised, this could reflect very poorly on the government. While most would agree that this is an unfortunate effect of remarkable progress, those who have lost their jobs may very well disagree.

Though, as I am certain you have already deduced, there is still profit to be found in this situation. Khanastan may no longer need this oil, but most nations around the world still do. While it would be preferable, i'm sure, for these nations to embrace less harmful methods of energy production and industrial output, realistically, this is unlikely to happen any time soon. Therefore, Khanastan is willing to open our reserves to enterprising organisations such as your own who are willing to liberate this natural wealth. Seeing as the our government is deeply and righteously committed to stamping out oil, you'd be doing us a favour by getting your hands dirty for us.

Khanastan is a large nation and we have many oilfields within our territory at both land and sea. *We are willing open up 25% of our land and off-shore and 100% of our deep sea reserves to your company. See the attached list for details.

On Land
  • Total untapped reserves: 125 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 31.25 billion barrels
    Off-shore
  • Total untapped reserves: 80 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 20 billion barrels
    Deep sea
  • Total untapped reserves: 15 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 15 billion barrels
    Sum total
  • Total untapped reserves: 220 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 66.25 billion barrels

We hope to hear back from you soon to hammer out the fine details, and we hope that you find our terms generous, and treat this as the unique opportunity that it is.

Preserve. Prepare. Propel.

Prime Minister Kallina Rubokino
Ministry for International Trade
“The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing.” - Socrates
Khanastan is an entirely fictional PMT nation somewhat similar to a larger, more free version of China. We are a massive federal representative republic of half a billion people with a self-sufficient, world-dominating economy. NS stats are not used. Use our Factbook instead.
Call me Khan. I've been here a while. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I think people should treat people like they want to be treated themselves. If you want to know more you're going have to buy me a drink or get to know me better, otherwise i'll stop being such a mystery.
Merry crisis one and all.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:20 am

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: PM Kallina Rubokino, Prime Minister of the Department of International Trade
Full Nations Name: The United Republics of Khanastan
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 220,000,000 billion barrels*
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore ✓ | Off-Short ✓ | Deep Sea ✓

To the fine people of the Pratt & Ronn Oil and Astcorp,
Khanastan is, as a country, very close to moving beyond the need for oil. Our energy section has almost entirely moved to greener methods of production. Industries are following suit, albeit slowly. Recycling methods are now advanced enough that most plastics can be re-used. We estimate that we will have shaken our oil dependency within the next 40 years. What reserves we have will be more than sufficient to see us through until then.

While this is fantastic news for our environment and our longevity, this has been unfortunate news for our drilling industry. Thousands have already been laid off, and predictions suggest that thousands more will follow in the next few years. As, by law, all energy production within Khanastan is nationalised, this could reflect very poorly on the government. While most would agree that this is an unfortunate effect of remarkable progress, those who have lost their jobs may very well disagree.

Though, as I am certain you have already deduced, there is still profit to be found in this situation. Khanastan may no longer need this oil, but most nations around the world still do. While it would be preferable, i'm sure, for these nations to embrace less harmful methods of energy production and industrial output, realistically, this is unlikely to happen any time soon. Therefore, Khanastan is willing to open our reserves to enterprising organisations such as your own who are willing to liberate this natural wealth. Seeing as the our government is deeply and righteously committed to stamping out oil, you'd be doing us a favour by getting your hands dirty for us.

Khanastan is a large nation and we have many oilfields within our territory at both land and sea. *We are willing open up 25% of our land and off-shore and 100% of our deep sea reserves to your company. See the attached list for details.

On Land
  • Total untapped reserves: 125 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 31.25 billion barrels
    Off-shore
  • Total untapped reserves: 80 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 20 billion barrels
    Deep sea
  • Total untapped reserves: 15 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 15 billion barrels
    Sum total
  • Total untapped reserves: 220 billion barrels
  • Available reserves for extraction: 66.25 billion barrels

We hope to hear back from you soon to hammer out the fine details, and we hope that you find our terms generous, and treat this as the unique opportunity that it is.

Preserve. Prepare. Propel.

Prime Minister Kallina Rubokino
Ministry for International Trade

Prime Minister Kallina Rubokino,

Thank you for contacting us! our board has approved your offer to enter the United Republics of Khanastan and begin drilling for the estimated 66.25 billion barrels of oil made available to us by you. This is an exciting opportunity, not just for our company, but your your nation and your people. We are dedicated to helping your nations economy, environment, and people through our work in your nation! This will be a boon for your nation, as your economy becomes further invigorated through an influx of jobs, profit, trade exports, and a growing income for more people.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, or any of my colleagues with any inquiries.

Harmon Gioval
Executive of Oil Collection, Pratt & Ronn Oil

Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:17 am

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Jane Derelia
Full Nations Name: The Unitary Republic Of Great Eustrastan And Western Alacademia
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 3.400.000
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore (yes) | Off-Short (yes) | Deep Sea (yes)

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:38 am

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Jane Derelia
Full Nations Name: The Unitary Republic Of Great Eustrastan And Western Alacademia
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 3.400.000
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore (yes) | Off-Short (yes) | Deep Sea (yes)

Jane Derelia,

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to inform you that we have approved the decision to enter The Unitary Republic Of Great Eustrastan And Western Alacademia and begin drilling for the estimated 674 billion barrels of oil! Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself and my colleagues with any future concerns or questions! We are dedicated to helping your nations economy, environment, and people through our work in your nation!

Harmon Gioval

Coronha da Tomas
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Coronha da Tomas » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:52 pm

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Lucinda Breganzas, Utilities and Resources Minister
Full Nations Name: Coronha da Tomás
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 1,490mmbbl
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore | Off-Shore | Deep Sea
Last edited by Coronha da Tomas on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstyriaCorporation
Envoy

Postby AstyriaCorporation » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:04 am

EXPANSION APPLICATION
Contact Name: Lucinda Breganzas, Utilities and Resources Minister
Full Nations Name: Coronha da Tomás
Estimated Recoverable Reserves, In Barrels: 1,490b
Type of Drilling, Mark All Applicable: On-Shore | Off-Shore | Deep Sea

Lucinda Breganzas,

Thank you for contacting us! We are excited to inform you that we have approved the decision to enter Coronha da Tomás and begin drilling for the estimated 1.490 billion barrels of oil! Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself and my colleagues with any future concerns or questions! We are dedicated to helping your nations economy, environment, and people through our work in your nation!

Harmon Gioval
Last edited by AstyriaCorporation on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Techganet
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Techganet » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:05 am

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: John MacKyers
Home Nation: United Federation of States of Techganet
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Iaienopirst plc

Gasoline
[ Quantity of Barrels: 20 million]
[ Recurring: Y ] [ Quarterly ]

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Chesley Staer
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: The Government of Techganet

Jet Fuel Type A-1
[ Quantity of Barrels: 7 million ]
[ Recurring: Y ] [ Weekly ]

ORDERING FORM
Contact Name: Steve Bay
Purchasing Nation/Company/Organization: Techanerean Airlines

Jet Fuel Type A-1
[ Quantity of Barrels: 3.5 million ]

Jet Fuel Type A

Jet Fuel Type B
Last edited by Techganet on Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade