NATION

PASSWORD

The Infinites:AND BEYOND - Comedy, Supers, Space -(OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 am

Name: Hans Waltz
Codename: I'll leave that to the others.
Sex: Male
Appearance:

Biography: Bla bla bla... Finland... bla bla... World War II... bla bla bla... Winter War... bla bla... Continuation War... bla bla bla... Finnish Air Force... bla bla bla... sucked into a wormhole and transported to Planet McPlanetface ca 70 years later, where he crashed a shootout between lizard mobsters, lizard cops, and the Infinites.
Powers: His farts don't smell.

Describe your abilities: I'm from Finland, isn't that enough?

... Ok, you don't count that, I see... Well, I... my power is... my farts don't smell. It's... kinda useful, I suppose...
Why did you turn to crime: I wouldn't call it crime since I haven't done anything illegal - well, a few minor unimportant things, of course, when I was young and dumb, such as stealing apples, driving too fast and fighting with knives - but when your country ally with Nazi Germany, even if it's only to get back at the Soviets who attacked you first, then maybe that makes you a villain from a comic book perspective.
Why did you further become a supervillain: Isn't a villain with a superpower a supervillain by default?
How do you feel about the Infinites: They're all right... I wasn't sure about the Russkies first, but the chick seems nice enough. I don't trust the teddy bear though.
What's your end goal: How the hell should I know!? I just got here, and the lizard mobsters are the most normal thing around! Yes, I'm including the Infinites when I say that!
You've captured the hero/heroine, what happens now: I probably ask for a good explanation before I let them go. Otherwise I guess we'll simply get drunk together.
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: I'm from Finland. I don't like to talk, and if I do, I prefer to curse.
Let's hear a sample of your evil laugh (the noise you'd make when your plan is succeeding): Like I said, I'm from Finland. We don't laugh.
Let's hear a sample of your evil roar (the noise you make when your plan is failing): Okay, for the last time, I'm from Finland. We don't express our emotions, we hide them deep inside us and pretend they don't exist.
Any lines you won't cross: Plenty! I'm probably a terrible villain actually, but then again, the tardigrade isn't much of a hero either, so...
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: I have an archenemy already, maybe you know him? Big mustache, speaks Russian... Sounds familiar? Oh, and then there's Pekka Leppänen. He sold me some bad moonshine and tried to steal my girlfriend.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:20 am

Whalestron wrote:Feel free to control my characters for a bit, I'm going to be busy for a few days.

Ok Whalestron.

:twisted: :shock: :eek: :twisted:

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 am

Barapam wrote:Name: Hans Waltz
Codename: I'll leave that to the others.
Appearance:
Biography: Bla bla bla... Finland... bla bla... World War II... bla bla bla... Winter War... bla bla... Continuation War... bla bla bla... Finnish Air Force... bla bla bla... sucked into a wormhole and transported to Planet McPlanetface ca 70 years later, where he crashed a shootout between lizard mobsters, lizard cops, and the Infinites.
Powers: His farts don't smell.

Describe your abilities: I'm from Finland, isn't that enough?

... Ok, you don't count that, I see... Well, I... my power is... my farts don't smell. It's... kinda useful, I suppose...
Why did you turn to crime: I wouldn't call it crime since I haven't done anything illegal - well, a few minor unimportant things, of course, when I was young and dumb, such as stealing apples, driving too fast and fighting with knives - but when your country ally with Nazi Germany, even if it's only to get back at the Soviets who attacked you first, then maybe that makes you a villain from a comic book perspective.
Why did you further become a supervillain: Isn't a villain with a superpower a supervillain by default?
How do you feel about the Infinites: They're all right... I wasn't sure about the Russkies first, but the chick seems nice enough. I don't trust the teddy bear though.
What's your end goal: How the hell should I know!? I just got here, and the lizard mobsters are the most normal thing around! Yes, I'm including the Infinites when I say that!
You've captured the hero/heroine, what happens now: I probably ask for a good explanation before I let them go. Otherwise I guess we'll simply get drunk together.
Do you plan out your monologues or do they just sort of happen: I'm from Finland. I don't like to talk, and if I do, I prefer to curse.
Let's hear a sample of your evil laugh (the noise you'd make when your plan is succeeding): Like I said, I'm from Finland. We don't laugh.
Let's hear a sample of your evil roar (the noise you make when your plan is failing): Okay, for the last time, I'm from Finland. We don't express our emotions, we hide them deep inside us and pretend they don't exist.
Any lines you won't cross: Plenty! I'm probably a terrible villain actually, but then again, the tardigrade isn't much of a hero either, so...
Would you prefer an archenemy, or would you rather just drift around from rogues gallery to rogues gallery: I have an archenemy already, maybe you know him? Big mustache, speaks Russian... Sounds familiar? Oh, and then there's Pekka Leppänen. He sold me some bad moonshine and tried to steal my girlfriend.

And just to make the decision that I made for this character by telegram official, he is ACCEPTED. And his intro has caused quite a stir.

-Talc
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

The Last Abode of Pando
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Abode of Pando » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:42 pm

To all confused by my last post,

Polyp was one of the first Minnesota Infinites from before Talchyon took over.

Ed and Aesculapius were accidentally teleported to a fantasy world at the end of Talchyon's first arc. They've kept the costume and weapons since they were there for six years, only to come back fifteen seconds later than they left.
He's banging two coconuts together!
Your sword is blowing glue! Let me try that again, your sword is glowing blue!
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry, and has widely been considered a bad move.
"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

GENERATION 12: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:26 pm

The Last Abode of Pando wrote:To all confused by my last post,

Polyp was one of the first Minnesota Infinites from before Talchyon took over.

Ed and Aesculapius were accidentally teleported to a fantasy world at the end of Talchyon's first arc. They've kept the costume and weapons since they were there for six years, only to come back fifteen seconds later than they left.

Narnia

Remember the Animal Kingdom...
Proud member of Arcane Roleplayers Anonymous
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:09 pm

Dragonarya - a question on your post. You mentioned a van. Refresh me as to what this is. I thought that as far as vehicles that are present, we have a police car that the heroes and villains are in, a crashed space ship, the Infinites' ship from the Squelch (at least I think this is there - I'm on phone and it's not convenient to check right now). I also think the mafia lizards had a ship too. But I suppose a van would be better for them...)

-Talc

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Talchyon wrote:Dragonarya - a question on your post. You mentioned a van. Refresh me as to what this is. I thought that as far as vehicles that are present, we have a police car that the heroes and villains are in, a crashed space ship, the Infinites' ship from the Squelch (at least I think this is there - I'm on phone and it's not convenient to check right now). I also think the mafia lizards had a ship too. But I suppose a van would be better for them...)

-Talc

Oops... I meant police car. Let me fix that.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:20 pm

If this is too OP, I have a sassy 5' tall villain as a backup plan.

Name: Tyrannosaurus Rex, commonly known as T-Rex
Codename: The Peaceful Predator, Fossil, or by the especially rude Old Man
Appearance:

Bio: Mr. Fossil was born too far back for anyone to remember. Back in his day, he was the bottom of the pecking order due to one difference: he wanted to be peaceful. He wouldn't attack for territory, he didn't fight for a mate, he didn't kill when attacked. No one attacked him anyway. Then he made the mistake of skinny dipping in the arctic regions, and the water was deeper than he thought, and frankly he can't swim... so he sank and later froze in a giant ice cube. Fast forward a few million years, scientists find him perfectly preserved in ice and try to excavate him, only for him to come back to life when heated up. However, instead of trying to eat them, he was enamored by how peaceful they were compared to dinosaurs and tried to replicate them. He learned fluent English and tried to work at multiple jobs (McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, Sonic... he loves this thing humans call "fast food") but they were all too terrified to accept him. Dismayed, he discovered the Infinites and joined them to eradicate the war in the world (or Orient, Minnesota) as well as stereotypes.
Powers:
  • T-Rex - Well, he's a T-Rex and all that comes with it. Big mouth, large teeth, useless arms, etc.
  • On a Diet - Has developed to become an omnivore. Surprisingly useful.
  • Brain Freeze! - Can survive being frozen, and actually preserves very well. When he dies (hopefully not soon), he probably won't turn into dry bones for a while.
  • Diplomat - Surprisingly convincing, although that might have to do with fear.
RP sample: Wolves of the Mist

(Things in parentheses are OOC. The rest of this is IC. A form for your character to answer.)

Describe your abilities: "I have evolved to eat plants and meat, and I'm very convincing. Most of the time."
Why did you become a superhero: "To show people what I can be! I'm more than a monster from Jurassic Park that isn't supposed to exist - and yes, I watched that wretched movie. I'm here to prove that no matter what gender, race, or species you are, you can do great things!" *cue child's clapping*
What are your goals for the future: "To be accepted by the human race. In fact, I'd like to become one of them. I'd also like to find a way to fit in doorways."
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): Most don't take too kindly to a T-Rex, and associate him as a villain. Also, he refuses to kill or seriously harm anyone. Not very useful in battle, contrary to what you'd expect.
How would you describe your talents?: "I'm big, strong, durable, cute, and very good at talking."
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?): He doesn't use them to their full extent. He doesn't want another era of the dinosaur coming around.
What are your strengths?: "I'm very strong, diplomatic, and as an added bonus can give people rides."
What are your weaknesses?: "People fear me! You don't know how terrible it is, people screaming and running at the sight of you. Why, just the other day, I tried to hitchhike, but the man that pulled over jumped out of the car and ran, screaming..." *sniffle* "Um, that and I can't fit in small spaces. Among other things."
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): He can get very emotional when talking about inequality. Social issues? He's a dinosaur... that tries to be human. Also won't fight if it requires killing or seriously harming a human.
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: "To show that anyone can do it!"
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): He's their worst nightmare...
PLEASE put this in your signature if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their signature, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will add this to their signature.
If you're RPing with me, please note I'm almost never on on the weekends.
Check out my latest try at an RP, Master of the Sea, an action/adventure RP about the eternal battle between pirates and armadas!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:18 pm

NightWing wrote:If this is too OP, I have a sassy 5' tall villain as a backup plan.

Name: Tyrannosaurus Rex, commonly known as T-Rex
Codename: The Peaceful Predator, Fossil, or by the especially rude Old Man
Appearance:
Bio: Mr. Fossil was born too far back for anyone to remember. Back in his day, he was the bottom of the pecking order due to one difference: he wanted to be peaceful. He wouldn't attack for territory, he didn't fight for a mate, he didn't kill when attacked. No one attacked him anyway. Then he made the mistake of skinny dipping in the arctic regions, and the water was deeper than he thought, and frankly he can't swim... so he sank and later froze in a giant ice cube. Fast forward a few million years, scientists find him perfectly preserved in ice and try to excavate him, only for him to come back to life when heated up. However, instead of trying to eat them, he was enamored by how peaceful they were compared to dinosaurs and tried to replicate them. He learned fluent English and tried to work at multiple jobs (McDonalds, Chick-fil-a, Sonic... he loves this thing humans call "fast food") but they were all too terrified to accept him. Dismayed, he discovered the Infinites and joined them to eradicate the war in the world (or Orient, Minnesota) as well as stereotypes.
Powers:
  • T-Rex - Well, he's a T-Rex and all that comes with it. Big mouth, large teeth, useless arms, etc.
  • On a Diet - Has developed to become an omnivore. Surprisingly useful.
  • Brain Freeze! - Can survive being frozen, and actually preserves very well. When he dies (hopefully not soon), he probably won't turn into dry bones for a while.
  • Diplomat - Surprisingly convincing, although that might have to do with fear.
RP sample: Wolves of the Mist

(Things in parentheses are OOC. The rest of this is IC. A form for your character to answer.)

Describe your abilities: "I have evolved to eat plants and meat, and I'm very convincing. Most of the time."
Why did you become a superhero: "To show people what I can be! I'm more than a monster from Jurassic Park that isn't supposed to exist - and yes, I watched that wretched movie. I'm here to prove that no matter what gender, race, or species you are, you can do great things!" *cue child's clapping*
What are your goals for the future: "To be accepted by the human race. In fact, I'd like to become one of them. I'd also like to find a way to fit in doorways."
(Why is this character with the Minnesota Infinites. In other words, why do they kind of suck?): Most don't take too kindly to a T-Rex, and associate him as a villain. Also, he refuses to kill or seriously harm anyone. Not very useful in battle, contrary to what you'd expect.
How would you describe your talents?: "I'm big, strong, durable, cute, and very good at talking."
(What about your character's talents make them a D-lister?): He doesn't use them to their full extent. He doesn't want another era of the dinosaur coming around.
What are your strengths?: "I'm very strong, diplomatic, and as an added bonus can give people rides."
What are your weaknesses?: "People fear me! You don't know how terrible it is, people screaming and running at the sight of you. Why, just the other day, I tried to hitchhike, but the man that pulled over jumped out of the car and ran, screaming..." *sniffle* "Um, that and I can't fit in small spaces. Among other things."
(Any other flaws? Maladjusted personality? Social issues? Unmarketable aspects?): He can get very emotional when talking about inequality. Social issues? He's a dinosaur... that tries to be human. Also won't fight if it requires killing or seriously harming a human.
Why should you if given the opportunity be allowed to advance in the Infinites?: "To show that anyone can do it!"
(Why does the press hate or ignore you?): He's their worst nightmare...

Hey Nightwing!

Yeah... this guy is probably too OP for our Infinites. He might do better with the Texas Infinites or one of the other higher level guys, but not the ones on this RP.

I would like to see your sassy 5' tall backup villain. Give him (or her) some great lame power, why don't cha?

-Talc

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:40 am

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all having a great Christmas break. It seems like most of us are taking a break from writing. Which is fine.

Last year, it happened to us too around this time, and I got really worried that the RP was tanking. This year? No prob. We got this. We will instead come back for more fun when the time is right. Just like we did last year.

Thank you all for helping make one of the best RPs on P2TM there is this year. The longest active comedy RP owes our existence to the dedication and tongue-in-cheek nature of our writers. You guys are the best. Looking forward to a good new year with even more intrigue, tracking down on Planet McPlanetface, ineptness and all around fun with all of you in the Infinites.

-Talc

Zjaum
Senator

Founded: Oct 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zjaum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:38 pm

No prob.

Also, is it too late to submit to the awards this year?
I use my NationStates stats, because a population of billions/trillions and an economy of hundreds of trillions is totally viable, trust me.
But seriously, aside from the population and GDP, just assume that my NS stats are roughly accurate.

Support: Paleo-imperialism, conservatism, libertarianism, Christianity.
Against: Stupid people, resistance to industrial progress, alt-right, any form of government at or beyond socialism.

I hail from The League of Conservative Nations. Hearts unthawed, hearts unshaken!

Takaka Tar' Turayi,
The stars will be ours someday.

The Last Abode of Pando
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Abode of Pando » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:02 pm

Zjaum wrote:No prob.

I don't think so. I'm mostly sure that awards can still be submitted...
He's banging two coconuts together!
Your sword is blowing glue! Let me try that again, your sword is glowing blue!
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made many people very angry, and has widely been considered a bad move.
"Want more comedy in your RP? Join "The Infinites!", the lamest group of D-level heroes who are out to save the day. Still open and still seeking players. OOC and IC

GENERATION 12: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:26 pm

I think they had the deadline for nominations sometime in mid-January.

-Talc

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Talchyon wrote:

I think they had the deadline for nominations sometime in mid-January.

-Talc

January 18th, if I'm not mistaken. Although I might be.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:14 pm

Hey everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood OP here to say that I hope you had a good Christmas and now are eager to get back to the Infinites.

I was wondering - would you like the mafia lizard fight to keep going for awhile or end in the next few posts? (It would probably make a difference as to my next post).

-Talc

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood OP here to say that I hope you had a good Christmas and now are eager to get back to the Infinites.

I was wondering - would you like the mafia lizard fight to keep going for awhile or end in the next few posts? (It would probably make a difference as to my next post).

-Talc

I say end soon, else we'll all be riddled with bullets and out of catch phrases to use.

P. S. Randomarya is quitting NS, so maybe you should remove her from the roster.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Talchyon wrote:Hey everyone. It's your friendly neighborhood OP here to say that I hope you had a good Christmas and now are eager to get back to the Infinites.

-Talc

I say end it, same reason as Arya.

Also, I know this is a bit late, but I'm still not finished with that villain, because I can't decide which power to use. I do have options:

• The ability to change anions to cations and vice versa
  • The ability to create stupid pills (the same way Captain Calculator makes calculators)(A stupid pill is something that when eaten makes someone incredibly stupid for the next few minutes. It may not have an effect on some though, *cough*)
  • The ability to turn sand into glass (without heat) and vice versa

Which do you think I should do?
PLEASE put this in your signature if you know someone or are related to someone who has been eaten by dragons. Dragons are nearly unstoppable, and in case you didn't know, they can breathe fire. 93% of people won't copy and paste this on their signature, because they have already been eaten by dragons. 6% of people are sitting in the shower... armed with fire extinguishers, and the remaining 1% are awesome and will add this to their signature.
Check out my latest try at an RP, Master of the Sea, an action/adventure RP about the eternal battle between pirates and armadas!

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:07 pm

NightWing wrote:

-Talc

I say end it, same reason as Arya.

Also, I know this is a bit late, but I'm still not finished with that villain, because I can't decide which power to use. I do have options:

• The ability to create stupid pills (the same way Captain Calculator makes calculators)(A stupid pill is something that when eaten makes someone incredibly stupid for the next few minutes. It may not have an effect on some though, *cough*)

Hmm. These powers you list are interesting. Here's my take on them.
1) Changing cations to anions and vice versa. What would this do? Boil the chemistry down to layman's terms. (It's been a few years).
2) This sounds like a power Glitch has. I'd advise against it because it's not unique to this RP.
3) I could see a lot of potential with this one. Like, he "accidentally" changes the glass window on the spaceship to sand, and then, oops! The vacuum of space makes an appearance.

If you want suggestions for any other lame powers, let me know. I always have some in mind.

-Talc

Dragonarya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragonarya » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Talchyon wrote:
1) Changing cations to anions and vice versa. What would this do? Boil the chemistry down to layman's terms. (It's been a few years).

Allow me.

An anion is a negatively charged ion, while cations are the opposite. Cations repulse other cations like a magnet, same with anions. So if you had metal and turned all anions in it to cations, you'd be left with a jumble of metal ions that want nothing to do with each other and are probably leaping away. Ish. Depending on the element, is could be turned slightly radioactive (maybe, I don't know).

Basically, anions and cations are the north and south of a magnet, except atoms. To put it simply.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

NightWing
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NightWing » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Talchyon wrote:
NightWing wrote:I say end it, same reason as Arya.

2) This sounds like a power Glitch has. I'd advise against it because it's not unique to this RP.
3) I could see a lot of potential with this one. Like, he "accidentally" changes the glass window on the spaceship to sand, and then, oops! The vacuum of space makes an appearance.

If you want suggestions for any other lame powers, let me know. I always have some in mind.

-Talc

I thought Glitch made mechanisms (and doors) fail...

Anyway, I'll probably go with option 3.

GOD'S NOT DEAD

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:57 pm

NightWing wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

-Talc

I thought Glitch made mechanisms (and doors) fail...

Anyway, I'll probably go with option 3.

Yeah. Glitch has two powers. The first is that things randomly fail to function, without his ability to control it. The second is that he can make people stupid, but only for a post or two (until the comedy wears off), and then the target has a bungee-cord rebound effect where he becomes brilliant for a post or two, and then the target turns back to normal.

-Talc

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:11 pm

Back from my holiday hiatus, but not sure what to post...
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Barapam wrote:Back from my holiday hiatus, but not sure what to post...

I'm going to be posting probably by tomorrow. Or on tomorrow. In the next twenty hours or so. You may find writing inspiration there.

Within my next two posts, we'll be wrapping up the mafia lizard fight.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Ok. My post is up. The very next post I make will end the lizard mafia fight, so if you want to do something else in the fight, this is your last chance. After that, we'll get back to plot and trying to track down these mechanical components that are the illegal contraband Spasticus was carrying.

-Talc

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Hypoxia can't really do much in a fight.
And Grunt's just gonna walk towards bullets. Nothing to see here.
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse