NATION

PASSWORD

Deutsches Amerika-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Deutsches Amerika-IC

Postby Chewion » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:20 pm

Deutsches Amerika

Pictured above is New York's Time Square in the 60's. Over a decade after the German Atombombe exploded off of the East Coast in a show of force by the Reich on August 12th, 1946, a year after Roosevelt died. Two weeks later on August 26th President Truman signs the terms of surrender. Within days Nazi soldiers paraded down the main streets of major American cities. Soon Truman leaves office and the US government is overhauled with American Nazi's put into power. The new President, John Muller, enacts quick executive orders in secret starting the final solution in America. Meanwhile in the North Canada is the last beacon of hope with Churchill and the Royal family having fled there. Back in Europe Hitler has his European Empire from Iceland to the Urals having pushed the Soviets back into Siberia. In the 50's Nazi reforms continue and indoctrination goes into full effect. German family values are pressed into the populace and soon the population of "Aryans" is growing. To deal with the large amounts of mixed Europeans in America, the Reich relaxes its laws to include all White Europeans in America as pure. I’m the 60’s the Nazification of America is nearly complete and many undesirables either dead or in concentration camps mainly located in rural states like Wyoming or Montana. The generation born in the late 40’s and 50’s is growing up fully indoctrination for the most part and are loyal to the Reich. However a small resistance movement, named the Sons of Liberty, continue to survive and try to damage the Reich however possible. In the 70’s Nazi control over America is complete. The 80’s see slight relaxations of racial laws although these only extend to those of non-Slavic European decent. The idea being after so many years they have been purified enough to be given more or less equal rights so long as they keep their faith in the Reich. In 1981 Adolf Hitler dies leaving his son, Adolf Hitler II as Chancellor. The 90’s see Germany’s conquest of Africa complete. In America concentration camps are by and large closed and evidence destroyed. The 2000’s see a rise in consumer technology much like IRL however American Reich officials create the COSS (Central Security Operating System) that is able to monitor online activity. Now we find ourself in 2017. In America things are relatively calm. The resistance is thought destroyed and the majority prosper. However this facade has dark secrets the populace don’t know about. If they were to come to light things could change.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Bjorden
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Manuel D'ebevenneto

Postby Bjorden » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:56 pm

After a long day of studying and a newtonian physics test, Manuel walks down the Notre Dame Avenue as he reflects if he would achieve a good grade. As he walks, the chatter of a couple who passes by him caught his attention.
"Tomorrow is the Liberation Eve celebration, Charles. Will you be coming to my parents house for the barbecue?"
"Sure Katherine, I'll be there by 10 a.m"
He had completely forgotten about the Holiday, being so deeply enrolled with the tests and hobbies. As he reached his flat in the Angela Boulevard and Notre Dame Avenue junction, he felt an eerie feeling as he looked upon the cemetery and saw the gravedigger quietly observing him. "God fucking damn it, I hate when that obnoxious ass keeps staring at me" he thought as he waved to the gravedigger and he waved back.
As he opened the door to his flat, a cute friendly bulldog barks at him while running in his direction "Howdy Winston, I'm happy to see you too pal, we'll go out to dinner soon, I'm just going to take a quick bath and we're heading to Barbici's". The dog woofed at him, not understanding much besides ''dinner'' and ''soon''.
As Manuel took a shower, he began to think about the reasons to why he has come to South Bend... "...Physics? Sure, but why? The krauts have already reached the Moon, splat the atom and nuked California, what would still have to be done or discovered in physics?". He turned off the shower, dried himself, suited up, placed a leash in Winston and walked to Barbaci's, eager to eat his pasta and chill after such a long day.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Kaptain Rudolf Manstein

Rudolf sat in his office, hastily filling out a few reports on a new pilot he had recieved. Rudolf looked up at the pictures sitting on his, one of his wife, one of his father and mother, and one, to the displeasure of Oberstleutenant Zeiter, of his great grandfather. Rudolf leaned back as he signed the bottom of the last form and slid his knee high black flying boots onto his desk in front of him. It had been a long day and it would be longer still. Unfortunately, for the "liberation" day tomorrow, his flight was assigned to participate in a flyover at noon and the preparations for that were still a mess.

Rudolf slid his boots off the desk and stood up quickly, giving a quick salute as his direct commanding officer, Major Heinrich Zimmelstaffe, entered unexpectedly. " Manstein! Are the preparations ready?" Rudolf swallowed. " No sir, aim waiting for Sergeant Bleinheim to give me the fuel and readiness reports from the mechanics." Zimmelstaffe grunted. " Get on it." Rudolf let out a sigh and sunk back in his chair. So much for getting home on time.

Adeline Manstein

Adeline sat on the couch in her apartment home, listening to the sounds of the outside. Nearby, kids screamed and laughed at a park, their parents watching them closely. Just outside, a few birds screeched and chirped, content with the absence of yard machines. In the far distance, a fighter jet screamed. Likely a pilot from her husbands Jägersgruppe. Adeline closed her eyes once again and laid down horizontally. He'll wake me up when he gets home...

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016

Postby Alaroma » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:49 am

Sofia Kiser- The Kiser Residence

Once upon a time, it was a struggle between Sofia and her mother to get her to wear something proper. Or simply put, a dress. As Sofia grew older, and her power of reason grew stronger, she resisted her mother’s demands she wore a dress. Albeit she was still very resistant to it depending on the situation, however this was one she gave in more easily. It was a pain in the ass, but what could you do? Truth be told, she was always more her Father's child. She was always well adapted to a political and military setting, finding it more easy to fit into that Category if you will.

As she walked down the Hallway, which was illuminated with artificial light, the young woman walked towards her Brother’s room. Her Father, Adolf, had informed her to go get him. He was probably in his room, doing God knows what. All she could hope was that he was not doing something Disgraceful. What would she consider to be disgraceful? Well, many things, but Sofia could be a judgy person in general. It lead to her vibe of Command and Perfection at the Academy. It could also lead to her being hated, or feared, by other Cadets depending on who they were.

As she came to his door, she did the basic courtesy of Knocking. No response………..her brother knew she only knocked once. Either she received a verbal response, or she barges is. No response was received, so she barged in. She saw her brother, snoozing in his bed, right before dinner. Sighing, she walked over standing over the sleeping body of her brother, then began shaking . “Wake up Brandon, it’s time for Supper.” She walked to the light switch, flicking it on, then looking over at her brother with her infamous scowl.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:10 am

Kiser Residence

Brandon Kiser

Brandon had just been through a long day. First he had to go through being yelled at by Sofia at the Academy for what she called an inappropriate comment. He had simply told a dark joke to his friends as Sofia was walking by and because she was the Schulmajor and the highest ranking student she lashed out. It didn’t help that Brandon was also the second in command and was supposed to set an example. Sofia, at least from Brandon’s perspective, had become been a bitch since being promoted and seemed to be excpecially hard on Brandon. So when he heard her speaking and telling him to get up he felt a tinge of anger. Keeping his eyes shut he said “Fuck off.”
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Sofia Kiser

Simply laughing, she said "Listen here dimwit, pick your words wisely. If you really want me to go back to father, and report to him you said "Fuck Off" when being called to dinner, how do you think he might react to that? Do you really want him to be the one retrieving you to the dinner table. I'd call that brave, but it's honestly just stupid. Now, listen closely Brandon, get off your ass and come to dinner. I am not in a confrontational mood, but I will drag your ass to diner if I must. So get to it." she said, looking at him as she put her hand on her hip and stared gauging her Brother's reaction.

He's been moody ever since she chewed him out over a joke. Hey, Jokes about revolutionaries assassinating their school master were distasteful. The suggestion that there were revolutionaries was also preposterous, considering it's been pretty good over the past few decades. There were instances like the large Negro Protest that was peacefully disbanded in Detroit a couple years ago. (Or so they had been told it was peaceful.) Regardless, she felt respect was hard earned in the Reich. It's not even that Brandon being friendly with his subordinates was wrong. She surely turned an eye to his dealings with female cadets...........usually. However there were boundaries that Brandon had to be reminded were in place.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon opened his eyes and said “Shut up bitch. All you ever fucking do is ride my ass about doing this or doing that. Don’t know if you relize this but I am capable of doing stuff by myself.” Getting up he pushed past Sofia and made his way out the room to go to dinner. A part of him felt bad about calling her a bitch but she really was being one.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 29, 2015

Postby Helensted » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Nicole de Graye

Nicole stood on the front porch overlooking the Kiser residence. She wore a gallant and feminine dress in the French style, and slowly knocked on the oak door. Nicole had been invited to the Kiser family's dinner as she was Adolf Kiser's new supposed secretary. "Remember why you are here, Nicole," she whispered to herself in her thick French-Canadian accent. She knocked on the door a second time, and waited to be allowed inside.
Last edited by Helensted on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
αν πεθάνεις πριν πεθάνεις,
δεν θα πεθάνεις όταν πεθάνεις

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Kiser Residence

The butler opened the door for Nicole saying “Welcome Frau Nicole. Follow me to the dinning room please. And might I say you look lovely this evening.” Turning around he led her through the large mansion. First past the enormous reception hall and then into a hallway ordained with pictures and priceless antiques from the world over. With Adolf’s position cams money. And lots of it. The family liked to show it off. Finally they reached the dinning room where only Adolf and his wife were at present. As Nicole entered Adolph looked up and said “Welcome Nicole. I am glad you can join us this evening. You are seated to the left of my son Brandon.” On the table lay Name cards. At the Head was Adolf’s, his wife’s, Sophia, Brandon and then Nicole’s. Tw more were on the other side but unreadable from the distance.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Nicole de Graye

Nicole took her seat in a quite cautious manner. In what was left of the British Empire where she grew up in northern Quebec, such an ordain place as the Kiser residence was not commonplace. She replied to Adolph's welcome, "Merci Monsieur, I am pleased to finally become acquainted with your family."

She looked at herself through a fancy mirror on the wall that accompanied a cupboard, from what she saw from the rest of the household she wouldn't be surprised if it from some far away culture subdued by the Reich. She had prepared herself quite dramatically for the occasion as some specific goals were on her mind in the following days. She knew she looked stellar, just as she had meant to be.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Kaptain Rudolf Manstein

Rudolf leaned back as he parked the car in front of the large apartment building, his peaked cap resting beside him. He had finally gotten everything together for the flyover tomorrow, at least he hoped. Leutenant Stigler's aircraft was still up in the air, but it would likely by fixed by noon. Likely. Rudolf opened the door to his car and grabbed his cap, setting lopsidedly on his head. He shut the car door and entered the building where the owner of the building, Marcus Sevlini, gave him a wave and a smile. Rudolf nodded back before walking quickly up the stairs to the third floor and fumbling with the keys for a while.

He opened the door to see his young wife, Adeline, tying the sash on her tan frock coat. She looked up at him and gave a smile. " Good! You're home! Just in time too. You ready to go over to my father's house?" Rudolf's face fell. " You're bloody kidding, right?" Truthfully, he had forgotten that he had agreed to this a few weeks back. Adeline smiled. " No silly! Oh come on, it'll just be for a bit. I promise we won't do anything with the bloody celebrations tomorrow." Rudolf grunted. " Besides the flyover you mean." Nevertheless, he readjusted his cap and held the door open for Adeline to go out before him. Adeline gave another smile and walked out, pecking him on the check as she passed.

20 minutes later, Rudolf's blue worn Volkswagen halted in front of the exquisite Kiser household. Rudolf stepped out of the car and readjusted his cap once more, pulling the brim down it almost covered his eyes. Adeline, in the other side of the car, struggled to get out before finally doing so. The two of them walked arm in arm up the long path to the front door, where Rudolf gave three loud raps, a scowl on his face. Adeline stood motionless beside him, her expression unreadable.

Alaroma
Senator

Postby Alaroma » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Sofia Kiser-Kiser Residence

Sighing, she says “Brandon, I could go on about you being an insubordinate little bitch, but I won’t right now. This is a formal Dinner, put on a fucking suit. I’m sure you can handle that. Well, I hope at least……..” With that final comment she walked down the hallway, in her silk white dress. Ahhh, formal wear. She was not a fan of it, but as she grew older, she grew more accustomed to the bloody things. Uniforms that at time required Skirts however were much easier to handle in that sense.

When a situation required something of her, she would be willing to do a lot of things truth be told. Whether it was leading drills, or tutoring fellow Cadets during more academic concerns, she was the perfect example. The Mistress of her class, she was able to be trusted when it came to helping her classmates, and keeping them in line.

As she walked to the Dining Room, she took her place at the table, saying “Hello Father, Mother, Brandon should be down soon.” She also nodded to their guest, and she suppose soon to be her father’s new secretary. Hearing the door she said "I will get it." before getting up again and heading to the entrance of their home, heading to the front door. Opening the door she saw two more guests saying "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Manstein, come in." She said, leading the way for them back to the dining room.
Last edited by Alaroma on Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Nuverkikstan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon just scoffed as he went back into his room and shut the door. Going to his closet he grabbed his tux suit. After putting it on he he tied his bow-tie and then went into the bathroom where he groomed his hair and applied a little cologne that was flown in directly from Paris.

Going back into his room he grabbed his shiny black Armani shoes. Tying them up he stood in front of his mirror and smiled knowing he looked good. The last piece of his outfit rested on his desk. In it a $40,000 Presidential Rolex. Made of platinum and operated off of motion alone, it was a true masterpiece. Putting it on he left his room.

Entering the dinning room he could smell the Schnitzel coming from inside the kitchen where the cooks were preparing it. Taking his seat he greeted his elder sister and husband before turning to the gorgeous girl seated next to him. Smiling he took her hand and gave it a peck, as a true gentleman in Paris would, and said “Pleased to meet you. Might I add you are looking very beautiful this evening.”

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 pm

Nicole de Graye

Nicole blushes with Brandon's customary advance. "I am truly flattered, monsieur," she replies to him. She looks him up and down with her large brown eyes, making the gesture obvious. "I see your family has its tastes, you smell of the Parisian aristocracy. I am far from my home in Quebec, but I chose to live in this great Reich by choice." Her voice takes on a softer tone, "Monsieur Brandon I believe it is? A fine young man such as yourself must be all the rage in South Bend," she flirts with her hand placed on his shoulder. Nicole had always been a flirt, even while growing up in the poverty of what was left of the British Empire.

Nicole had been assigned to South Bend with a clear objective given to her: to infiltrate the Kiser family and obtain valuable information regarding the situation in Northern Indiana and Michigan. One thing has shocked her in her short half hour at the Kisers' however, as she truly is infatuated with the luxurious lifestyle of of the Kiser family. She also has to admit that Brandon Kiser was truly an outwardly interesting and, God forbid, handsome man.
Last edited by Helensted on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:17 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon smiled and said “I thank you Madame for your kind words. I am also glad you can see the superiority of the glorious Reich. No offense.” Just then the food arrived and soon before them sat a large silver plater of Schnitzel. Beside it were mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and German potato salad. Smiling Brandon turned again to Nicole and said in a confident voice “Une belle fille et de la bonne nourriture. De quoi un homme pourrait-il avoir besoin de plus?” Ending it with a smile a looked her over again. Damn she was hot was the only thought in his mind.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Claus Clark

Clause always ended up rushing things, the dinner tonight was no exception and here he was floundering over what wear; his military uniform or a suit, he went with the latter immediately regretting the choice, no matter he thought to himself before rushing out of the door and to his car, another gift from his grandfather in Berlin. The car would have been perfect if not for the giant swastika printed on its side and the fact every other soldier constantly made jokes behind his back about friends in high places but it was apt he thought whilsy getting in, after all he was heading into the Nazi den as it were...a place he has been many times and still despises.

When he arrived at the Kiser residence he noticed others had already arrived and so with a quick brush of his hair he exited the car and walked up to the door with a rythmic march ingrained into his very being. He proceeded to knock on the door in a stiff manner hoping that he wouldn't be reprimanded for being late...although this was a social gathering not a military event, even if he could scarcely tell the difference. He just hoped to get the evening and particularly tomorrow over with.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Nicole de Graye

She continues conversation with Brandon, despite the arrival of what she could only imagine as truly heavenly. “Monsieur Brandon, you are far too kind! And cultured at that!” She lightly pawed her hand along Brandon’s arm, stopping and pulling away right before the arm meets the wrist. “Your French is quite outstanding, especially for a Hoosier boy in the Reich.

She picked up her fork with her right hand, and her knife with her left. She tilted her head to her side until it made slight contact with Brandon’s shoulder and pulled away. “Une belle maison et une belle famille, I am so excited to learn all about your exploits, Brandon.”

Nicole was good at winning men over, and she expected Brandon to he no exception. Something in the back of her mind was tugging at her, however silly it may sound. She began to sink her teeth into the Schnitzel, she had truly never had pork so fine until her dinner at the Kiser Residence.
Last edited by Helensted on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon smiled and focused on not blushing, which he accomplished. Taking a bite of his food he chewed and swallowed before turning to her and saying “I find French culture interesting, the language intriguing, and the women beautiful. You prove my last point truest.” Brandon looked her in the eyes for a moment caught up in their beautiful twinkle. Everything about her was beautiful. From her hour glass figure to her feminine demeanor she was the type of girl boys dreamed about. Brandon realized he was starting to fall for her. Smiling he said “Perhaps later I can tell you some tales from my life. However I doubt you will find it too intriguing.”

Butler

The butler opened the door and said to the aid.”You are late sir. You know how Herr Kiser hates tardiness. I suggest you hurry along. I trust you remember the way.”
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Nicole de Graye

Over her years of living in poverty Nicole had come to realize one simple fact: young men are easy. That is, especially with her feminine and beautiful face and body. She almost laughed out loud at Brandon’s words. Hormones, she thought to herself.

“Oh please, Brandon,” she made it intentional to call him plainly by his first name. “I am sure such a handsome, and dare I say, perfect man as yourself has many stories to tell. I am sure you will have no time to tell me of them though, as you are probably occupied with your ventures with the women of South Bend, who I imagine are all over you.”

Nicole had noticed a Grand Piano at the front of the room when she entered several minutes ago. It had been so long since she engaged in what she saw as her true passion. When she was growing up in Quebec she had loved to play the piano and sing. She was so talented that she was almost enrolled in the Her Majesty’s Royal Choir, until what was left of the Empire had decided to use her other talents of speech and deception. She looked back at Brandon who had noticed that she was obviously gazing at the piano. “Brandon my dear, it has been so long since I’ve seen or even heard a real piano. Is it real?”
Last edited by Helensted on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flowerdell
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Flowerdell » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Claus Clark

Claus meerly nodded at the butler before quickly ushering himself along, on the way to the dining hall he took in the residence once more each time more perplexed about how one family would ever require so much. He saw items scattered about that would cost the average soldier a years wages not to mention the fact staff had to he payed on top of these purchases, still this paled in comparison to what he saw in Berlin.

Opening the door to the dining room he entered and without so much as a thought stood to attention and saluted herr Kiser before quickly offering an apology "I am sorry for my tardiness sir and I wish to apologise profously for it, I will offer no excuse other than I may have gotten carried away responding to my mother's letters and preparing for the glorious celebration of the Reich tomorrow." He remained deadly still all the while saluting waiting for a response, he didn't even allow his eyes to scan the other dinner guests.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon again smiled and said “You, my dear, are worth every second of my day. And I do not have any other interests anyway. Alas most women, especially those close to our age, do not share the same demeanor you have. And certainly none can compare physically to a goddess such as yourself.” Brandon again looked her up and down feeling his heart thumping in his chest. Never had he seen such a beautiful girl. Smiling he said “The piano is pure ivory keys with a black marble body with pure gold pedals made specifically for my family by Steinway and Sons, the best piano makers in all the world. Maybe later you can grace us with a tube.”

Adolf

Adolf looked at his aid saying “No worries. Today is a day of happiness. Now come and eat.”
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Nicole de Graye

"You flatter me time and time again, Brandon." Nicole was blushing now and it was, to say the least, genuine. She often received compliments from men, but she had never received that attention from anyone of the patrician status. Truth be told, her old home of Quebec had nothing to compare with the Kisers or Brandon in terms of pure culture and wealth, what she knew of extravagent lifestyles was all learned from watching the Monarchy and what she was taught in her training in the MI6. Her blush gave way to her rose cheeks, and she smiled back at Brandon. "I can only say it is a shame our time tonight is limited to dinner."

Brandon's remarks about the piano sparked some old memories of playing a beat up piano in an old coffee cafe, Cafe du Cerf, in her home town. She had grown up playing there for whatever scraps she could make for her family to help out around the house. She had long been wishing to play, and Brandon had just offered her exactly that.
Last edited by Helensted on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon smiled as he saw Nicole blush. Holding his smile he said “I can assure you the flattery is well deserved my dear. In fact the flattery I have given you is meager in comparison to what One such as yourself deserves.” Taking another bite of food he continued “The night is still young my dear. I can show you around the house and grounds if you do wish. Or maybe we can take a joy ride in one of my cars. Have you ever been inside of a Lamborghini? Or perhaps a Bugatti?”
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Nicole de Graye

“That, Brandon, would be wonderful. You must understand, however, I am but a secretary and someone with you’re stature should most definitely aim for spending time with one above myself?”

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:04 pm

Brandon Kiser

Brandon smiled a reassuring smile and said “My dear, there is no one I would rather spend my time with than you. Nor is there a girl in this world that I can think of that is above you in my mind. I care not that you are a secretary. All that means to me is more time with you. And that makes me very happy.”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse