NATION

PASSWORD

The New Earth Federation QnA

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

The New Earth Federation QnA

Postby The New Earth Federation » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:32 pm

New Earth Federation QnA

Hello and welcome, this is largely used for questions that you might have about the New Earth Federation whether it be IC or OOC. Chancellor Frederick will answer any of the IC questions where as the OOC questions will be answered by me, the creator of the NEF. I ask that the OOC and IC questions remain separate when you ask them as it would make it easier to answer them, and they can be about anything related to me (make sure its appropriate) or the NEF.

First off, you should know that the NEF is a centrist-capitalistic military republic that covers around 2700 planets in the Milky way galaxy and is made up of four races, humans, dracoians, evandari, and fenvaria. Which is known for its military might, ship building, technology, as well as its culture/history. As for government, I mentioned that we are a military republic, so meaning that most of the politicians have some sort of military service under their belt; to top that off the chancellor can only run for two ten year terms.

So, let the spice questions flow!
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:34 pm

What is the symbolism of your national flag?

-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:50 pm

Destructive Government Economic System wrote:What is the symbolism of your national flag?

So, blue stands has a dual meaning as it refers to the loyalty of the men and women that fought save what remained of the human population after the Great War. The second meaning is the void that we crossed to reach New Earth, both are acceptable and sometimes interchangeable. The red stands for the blood that was spilt during our history as the Great War made us weakened in numbers. Then the other conflicts that we participated in. The golden portion stands for the wealth that we have obtained through our dedication and hard work. The flacon stands for our agility and speed in combat as well as the freedom and loyalty that our people have. The arrows represent the constant preparedness that the NEF is known for.- Chancellor John Frederick
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:52 pm

"Will you consider joining forces with us to take out Entity 0?"-Councilwoman Justine
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Higher Japan wrote:"Will you consider joining forces with us to take out Entity 0?"-Councilwoman Justine

Well....maybe, maybe not. I think we would largely sit back and watch a civil war unfold and if it looks like its going to be anti-NEF or something unfavorable we would send weapons and some Troopers- Chancellor John Frederick

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:15 am

Have there ever been any racial disagreements between the humans, dracoians, evandari, and fenvaria.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:40 am

Yes there was a rather large and violent disagreement between the humans and the dracoians during the beginning of the NEF. This was called the Naar Rebellion and I quote from a history book with a brief overview of it. “With the Human-Dracoian War over, the Federation began to rebuild Draco and expand. However these where troubled times as a small group of Dracoians resented the Federation because of their imperialistic and militant take over of Draco, however few moved toward violence. A certain highly militant Dracoian named Ral Naar organized a small group of followers and decides revolts against the Federation declaring his state free and will never bow to the Federation. Naar establishes the Free State of Draco, then he proceeds to orders his followers to massacre all Federation Troopers as well as all humans and pro-Federation Dracoians. On New Earth, the 3rd Battlegroup organized and is sent to Draco to put down the rebellion, meanwhile Troopers stationed on Draco are on high alert and mobilized to defend their assigned states as well to put down any other rebellions. When the 3rd Battlegroup arrives a simultaneous invasion by space and group commences on the FSD within weeks the "capital" of the FSD is captured along with a majority of Ral's military/ political advisors are captured however Ral eludes capture for a month before being captured but Federation forces at his personal fortress. Naar is placed on trial he is found guilty of treason, genocide, terrorism, conspiracy to commit genocide, conspiracy to commit treason, and conspiracy to commit terrorism. Naar is executed by firing squad his body is then sent to the deepest part of the ocean and dropped there.” This led to that entire state to be uninhabitable for some time due to the orbitals bombardments, constant fighting and some of the weapons used by the rebels. Which caused the ground to become poisonous, then we kinda walled off the state for sometime until everything returned to normal. However there has been some smaller disagreements between the Evandari and the Fenvari but those where easily taken care of....but nothing on the level of the Naar Rebellion. -Chancellor John Frederick

Alright, it’s me the creator....so yea Naar Rebellion was pretty messed up as well most of the population of that was anti-human with whoever that wasn’t anti-human being rounded up and killed by Naal’s forces. And yes we orbitally bombard the state as we advanced through it, by the time the Rebellion was over most of the state was on fire, uninhabitable, with most of the population of it dead.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:27 am

"What do you think about us? Common, armed, honest and cheerful Skyhokedian folk"-Beach bartender
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:59 am

Skyhooked.....well certainly an interesting bunch. Wild, unpredictable and tough kind of people. Now militarily you guys are a mess....I mean you guys have weapons ranging from clubs to railguns so supplies are going to all over the place for you guys, though your guerilla tactics are what make you deadly as well unpredictability is deadly. But the military isn't a focus for you guys as well 'goods and services' seem to be more important....overall, cordial -Chancellor John Frederick

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information