NATION

PASSWORD

Norwany revolutionary war [mt] [Region only] [The Pacific]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Norwany revolutionary war [mt] [Region only] [The Pacific]

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:42 pm

Norwany revolutionary war

At midnight tonight Salazarstani troops march through the colony of Norwany as an repirseal for dumping the tea, the soldiers of salazarstan are burning houses and buildings of all kind execpt the colonial house, for years now it has been building up to this revolution and salazartan just struck first before a shoot was even fired, when the soldiers where done burning things they retreated leaving the town to its fate.

The soldiers where ordered to keep the town encircled to prevent a possible revolution for at dawn the soldiers will then under the orders from the governer capture possible revolutionary figures and excute them at the docks where they dumped the tea, all aid to the town as been cut off in order to teach the coloniest a lesson.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 15, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:54 pm

Salazarstan wrote:Norwany revolutionary war

At midnight tonight Salazarstani troops march through the colony of Norwany as an repirseal for dumping the tea, the soldiers of salazarstan are burning houses and buildings of all kind execpt the colonial house, for years now it has been building up to this revolution and salazartan just struck first before a shoot was even fired, when the soldiers where done burning things they retreated leaving the town to its fate.

The soldiers where ordered to keep the town encircled to prevent a possible revolution for at dawn the soldiers will then under the orders from the governer capture possible revolutionary figures and excute them at the docks where they dumped the tea, all aid to the town as been cut off in order to teach the coloniest a lesson.

Many Norwanese men have begun to secretly store weapons in anticipation of a chance to fight back. Although many have already been arrested and/or executed, a small group have begun to organize a make-shift leadership fro the independence movement.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Deian salazar wrote:OOC: Well....this is awkward..... :blink:
My name(even irl) is Deian Salazar...
Edit: Am in your country? :p
Anyway did you arrange this conflict beforehand?
Edit2: Because Idk if you arranged this or not with the person.

OOC: It's all good. This has been established via TG and RMB communications between our two nations. Thanks for worrying tho. ;P

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm

//are we going to just fill this up with non rp material?

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Salazarstan wrote://are we going to just fill this up with non rp material?

OOC: Nah, that was to the guy that was asking questions...see the post above that.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote://are we going to just fill this up with non rp material?

OOC: Nah, that was to the guy that was asking questions...see the post above that.

//well feel free to reply.//

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:32 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:OOC: Nah, that was to the guy that was asking questions...see the post above that.

//well feel free to reply.//

OOC: I did...look at my first post. That's the reply. The second post I made was the OOC one...

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote:Norwany revolutionary war

Many Norwanese men have begun to secretly store weapons in anticipation of a chance to fight back. Although many have already been arrested and/or executed, a small group have begun to organize a make-shift leadership fro the independence movement.

//i didn't see this// Early in the next morning a regiment of Salazarstani irregulares and auxillers moved in on the town expecting no restistance, the mythod was to take the fight out of the coloniest has possible and with force if nesscarry. Everyone here is an Pacifican of the Pacifican states of Salazarstan and they will act like it.

the regiment moved through the town in a collom formation marching steadily to the beat of a drum keeping with the cadance in order to stay in step. These men and women were trained to kill and to fight, the general marched with them and spoke."Where is you will now coloniest, you can't hope to fight us all, we've built your infrastructure and we have burnt it down for the betrayal, you all have sworn an oath to the fatherland that is Salazarstan and you will all obey us!!."

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:12 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:Many Norwanese men have begun to secretly store weapons in anticipation of a chance to fight back. Although many have already been arrested and/or executed, a small group have begun to organize a make-shift leadership fro the independence movement.

//i didn't see this// Early in the next morning a regiment of Salazarstani irregulares and auxillers moved in on the town expecting no restistance, the mythod was to take the fight out of the coloniest has possible and with force if nesscarry. Everyone here is an Pacifican of the Pacifican states of Salazarstan and they will act like it.

the regiment moved through the town in a collom formation marching steadily to the beat of a drum keeping with the cadance in order to stay in step. These men and women were trained to kill and to fight, the general marched with them and spoke."Where is you will now coloniest, you can't hope to fight us all, we've built your infrastructure and we have burnt it down for the betrayal, you all have sworn an oath to the fatherland that is Salazarstan and you will all obey us!!."

A small rock flies through the air, impacting the General's left arm. He looks over to see a young boy with an angry look on his face, looking at him. The boy continues to stare at the man he assaulted for a few seconds until a woman, assumingly his mother, rushes over and grabs the boy. She looks to the general, "I'm so sorry sir! He 's young, easily influenced! Please spare him!"

The woman begins weeping, fearful for the life of the child in her grip, who has no worries of the consequences to come. A man then walks out from the nearby building, carrying a small crate of food-goods. He looks at the three in front of him and says, "Now what's happened out here?" He puts the crate on a box outside the store and steps up to the general. He then reaches out his hand, "Adam Samuels. How can I be of assistance?"

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:31 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote://i didn't see this// Early in the next morning a regiment of Salazarstani irregulares and auxillers moved in on the town expecting no restistance, the mythod was to take the fight out of the coloniest has possible and with force if nesscarry. Everyone here is an Pacifican of the Pacifican states of Salazarstan and they will act like it.

A small rock flies through the air, impacting the General's left arm. He looks over to see a young boy with an angry look on his face, looking at him. The boy continues to stare at the man he assaulted for a few seconds until a woman, assumingly his mother, rushes over and grabs the boy. She looks to the general, "I'm so sorry sir! He 's young, easily influenced! Please spare him!"

The woman begins weeping, fearful for the life of the child in her grip, who has no worries of the consequences to come. A man then walks out from the nearby building, carrying a small crate of food-goods. He looks at the three in front of him and says, "Now what's happened out here?" He puts the crate on a box outside the store and steps up to the general. He then reaches out his hand, "Adam Samuels. How can I be of assistance?"
The man looks at the young boy and the older man and speaks to the women."Agreed the youth are highly impressionable, which is why we send our young to military schools and schools in general to toughen them up and shapen them into real men, so tell me why isnt your son enrolled?" he says clearly bleeding from the impact of the rock.

Soldiers walk over to the shop keep and one of the auxillers spoke."how old are you old man." they where thinking about taking the man into the army to fight for salazar while the boy into a military school.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:A small rock flies through the air, impacting the General's left arm. He looks over to see a young boy with an angry look on his face, looking at him. The boy continues to stare at the man he assaulted for a few seconds until a woman, assumingly his mother, rushes over and grabs the boy. She looks to the general, "I'm so sorry sir! He 's young, easily influenced! Please spare him!"

The man looks at the young boy and the older man and speaks to the women."Agreed the youth are highly impressionable, which is why we send our young to military schools and schools in general to toughen them up and shapen them into real men, so tell me why isnt your son enrolled?" he says clearly bleeding from the impact of the rock.

Soldiers walk over to the shop keep and one of the auxillers spoke."how old are you old man." they where thinking about taking the man into the army to fight for salazar while the boy into a military school.

THe man chuckles. "Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. You see, I had not enrolled my son for many reasons. One being that I didn't think he'd need such schooling. And he'll remain out of those camps as long as I am his father. And if you're thinking of recruiting me, forget it. I've served my time plenty." He pulls a military patch from his shirt pocket and holds it up for the general to see. "Former Lieutenent Adam Samuels, 5th Legion, Currently serving diplomating duties in Norwany."

He puts the patch back in his pocket and grabs his crate. "Come on, Johnny. Have you cut your logs yet today?"

"No..." replies the 8 year old, clearly unhappy with his chores.

"Well because of this you'll have to cut double." He loads the crate onto a cart attached to a horse. "That and you're walking, no riding the cart on the way home."

Adam turns to the General once more after mounting the horse, "And if yer scoutin' for rebels, I heard Ol' Man Tremain's storing guns in his cellar. Heard he's got no ammo though. Whatever that's for..."

With that, the Samuels Family ride eastward, with the boy walking along side the horse, and the woman riding in the cart with the groceries.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:21 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote: The man looks at the young boy and the older man and speaks to the women."Agreed the youth are highly impressionable, which is why we send our young to military schools and schools in general to toughen them up and shapen them into real men, so tell me why isnt your son enrolled?" he says clearly bleeding from the impact of the rock.

THe man chuckles. "Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. You see, I had not enrolled my son for many reasons. One being that I didn't think he'd need such schooling. And he'll remain out of those camps as long as I am his father. And if you're thinking of recruiting me, forget it. I've served my time plenty." He pulls a military patch from his shirt pocket and holds it up for the general to see. "Former Lieutenent Adam Samuels, 5th Legion, Currently serving diplomating duties in Norwany."

He puts the patch back in his pocket and grabs his crate. "Come on, Johnny. Have you cut your logs yet today?"

"Well because of this you'll have to cut double." He loads the crate onto a cart attached to a horse. "That and you're walking, no riding the cart on the way home."

Adam turns to the General once more after mounting the horse, "And if yer scoutin' for rebels, I heard Ol' Man Tremain's storing guns in his cellar. Heard he's got no ammo though. Whatever that's for..."

With that, the Samuels Family ride eastward, with the boy walking along side the horse, and the woman riding in the cart with the groceries.

The men go fallowing up on the tip the old man and his family gave them, the auxilliers and the irregulares wanted nothing more then to strip that father of his rights right then and there but how would that look on the army thats trying to keep order, no these people where loyal and loyalty was rewarded.
Last edited by Salazarstan on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:THe man chuckles. "Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. You see, I had not enrolled my son for many reasons. One being that I didn't think he'd need such schooling. And he'll remain out of those camps as long as I am his father. And if you're thinking of recruiting me, forget it. I've served my time plenty." He pulls a military patch from his shirt pocket and holds it up for the general to see. "Former Lieutenent Adam Samuels, 5th Legion, Currently serving diplomating duties in Norwany."

The men go fallowing up on the tip the old man and his family gave them, the auxilliers and the irregulares wanted nothing more then to strip that father of his rights right then and there but how would that look on the army thats trying to keep order, no these people where loyal and loyalty was rewarded.

The soldiers approach and enter the "Tremain Silversmithing Shop", greeted by an empty front room. One soldier rings the bell on the counter and an elderly man enters the room and walks behing the front counter. "How can I help you gentlemen today? I'm assuming it's not silversmithin' you're lookin' for" the old man says with a quiet, raspy voice and a slight, kind of nervous, chuckle.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:35 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote:The men go fallowing up on the tip the old man and his family gave them, the auxilliers and the irregulares wanted nothing more then to strip that father of his rights right then and there but how would that look on the army thats trying to keep order, no these people where loyal and loyalty was rewarded.

The soldiers approach and enter the "Tremain Silversmithing Shop", greeted by an empty front room. One soldier rings the bell on the counter and an elderly man enters the room and walks behing the front counter. "How can I help you gentlemen today? I'm assuming it's not silversmithin' you're lookin' for" the old man says with a quiet, raspy voice and a slight, kind of nervous, chuckle.
"By order of Salazarstan and by order of Drago, we hereby demand you show us your cellar. We have reasons to believe you are aiding the rebels by supplying them with guns and if you are you shall be punished."the capton warned, if he wasn't then he'll be left alone but if he was then he will be burnt inside of his own store as an warning to others as if the town burning wasn't bad enough.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:The soldiers approach and enter the "Tremain Silversmithing Shop", greeted by an empty front room. One soldier rings the bell on the counter and an elderly man enters the room and walks behing the front counter. "How can I help you gentlemen today? I'm assuming it's not silversmithin' you're lookin' for" the old man says with a quiet, raspy voice and a slight, kind of nervous, chuckle.
"By order of Salazarstan and by order of Drago, we hereby demand you show us your cellar. We have reasons to believe you are aiding the rebels by supplying them with guns and if you are you shall be punished."the capton warned, if he wasn't then he'll be left alone but if he was then he will be burnt inside of his own store as an warning to others as if the town burning wasn't bad enough.

The old man's smile instantly disappears. He points to a small caliber rifle on the wall behind him, "This here's all I've got that belongs to me. But, because I know I'll be shot if I refuse..." He grabs a lantern and opens a door to the Captain's left, "Cellar's this way, not much room down here though. No more than eight of ye can come, otherwise we'll not fit."

He begins walking down the stairs, expecting the soldiers to follow. Holding the small lantern above his head he walks slowly to the end of the hallway. Tremain hangs the lanternfrom a hook hanging from the ceiling and gestures to the four doors in the hallway. "The two doors to yer left are my silver supplies. I store all my metal to be smelted in the boxes in there. The first room on yer right be my pantry. I live on the second floor of this building and there's no room upstairs." He pauses to pull out a handkerchief and coughs into it. He pockets the cloth square and continues, "This second door on yer right is my private workshop. Anything that I work on that isn't sold is made right there. Carefull not to break anything or make too big of a mess." He then walks into the pantry as the soldiers begin their search he grabs a bottle of water and walks back to sit on the stool in the hallway.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:55 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote: "By order of Salazarstan and by order of Drago, we hereby demand you show us your cellar. We have reasons to believe you are aiding the rebels by supplying them with guns and if you are you shall be punished."the capton warned, if he wasn't then he'll be left alone but if he was then he will be burnt inside of his own store as an warning to others as if the town burning wasn't bad enough.

The old man's smile instantly disappears. He points to a small caliber rifle on the wall behind him, "This here's all I've got that belongs to me. But, because I know I'll be shot if I refuse..." He grabs a lantern and opens a door to the Captain's left, "Cellar's this way, not much room down here though. No more than eight of ye can come, otherwise we'll not fit."

He begins walking down the stairs, expecting the soldiers to follow. Holding the small lantern above his head he walks slowly to the end of the hallway. Tremain hangs the lanternfrom a hook hanging from the ceiling and gestures to the four doors in the hallway. "The two doors to yer left are my silver supplies. I store all my metal to be smelted in the boxes in there. The first room on yer right be my pantry. I live on the second floor of this building and there's no room upstairs." He pauses to pull out a handkerchief and coughs into it. He pockets the cloth square and continues, "This second door on yer right is my private workshop. Anything that I work on that isn't sold is made right there. Carefull not to break anything or make too big of a mess." He then walks into the pantry as the soldiers begin their search he grabs a bottle of water and walks back to sit on the stool in the hallway.
The caption grabed the riffle and threw it outside and began to tare up the house desprately looking for weapons and when they couldn't find anything they looked at the old man and read up some charges to him."We have found one illeagal fire arm in your possession and metrials to potentionally make illeagal weaponary,however do to your willingness to cooperate we shall not give you treator's death, all that you own his hereby sized and you old man shall serve in the salazarstani army as an Norwany irregulare. " the caption said sternly reading up on the charges.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:The old man's smile instantly disappears. He points to a small caliber rifle on the wall behind him, "This here's all I've got that belongs to me. But, because I know I'll be shot if I refuse..." He grabs a lantern and opens a door to the Captain's left, "Cellar's this way, not much room down here though. No more than eight of ye can come, otherwise we'll not fit."

The caption grabed the riffle and threw it outside and began to tare up the house desprately looking for weapons and when they couldn't find anything they looked at the old man and read up some charges to him."We have found one illeagal fire arm in your possession and metrials to potentionally make illeagal weaponary,however do to your willingness to cooperate we shall not give you treator's death, all that you own his hereby sized and you old man shall serve in the salazarstani army as an Norwany irregulare. " the caption said sternly reading up on the charges.

"I'm being arrested for running a smithing shop and wanting to prevent robbery?! You've gotta be-" The old man breaks into a coughing fit and falls to his knees. He takes a deep breathe and stands up, leaning on the stool. "You cant be serious?! You're almost as bad as that old King you kicked out!"

As he says that, multiple gunshots could be heard from the top of the stairs, a couple bullet-filled bodies rolling down the stairs. The soldiers in the cellar run up the stairs to see what is happening. They would reach the shoproom to see many soldiers either hiding or shot from the masked militia across the street, which hardly outnumbered the soldiers there. Some stood in the abandoned shop front while others took cover on the roof, all taking any shots they could get at the soldiers in the street. Once maybe half of the militia and three-quarters of the group in the silversmith's were dead or severely injured, the remaining militiamen shout "Down with the Oppression! Hail Norwany!" before running off and disappearing into the town's alleyways and side streets.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote: The caption grabed the riffle and threw it outside and began to tare up the house desprately looking for weapons and when they couldn't find anything they looked at the old man and read up some charges to him."We have found one illeagal fire arm in your possession and metrials to potentionally make illeagal weaponary,however do to your willingness to cooperate we shall not give you treator's death, all that you own his hereby sized and you old man shall serve in the salazarstani army as an Norwany irregulare. " the caption said sternly reading up on the charges.

"I'm being arrested for running a smithing shop and wanting to prevent robbery?! You've gotta be-" The old man breaks into a coughing fit and falls to his knees. He takes a deep breathe and stands up, leaning on the stool. "You cant be serious?! You're almost as bad as that old King you kicked out!"

As he says that, multiple gunshots could be heard from the top of the stairs, a couple bullet-filled bodies rolling down the stairs. The soldiers in the cellar run up the stairs to see what is happening. They would reach the shoproom to see many soldiers either hiding or shot from the masked militia across the street, which hardly outnumbered the soldiers there. Some stood in the abandoned shop front while others took cover on the roof, all taking any shots they could get at the soldiers in the street. Once maybe half of the militia and three-quarters of the group in the silversmith's were dead or severely injured, the remaining militiamen shout "Down with the Oppression! Hail Norwany!" before running off and disappearing into the town's alleyways and side streets.
The soldiers where trained for anything but this,hit and run tactics where very effective even againist well trainned men, the capton figured for now it was best to retreat out of the city and ask the governor to call in the main army of salazarstan to deal with these pest, there was no need to waste such life trying to flush out rebels when they could be anywhere at any given time. "Men grab the old man and for his safety take him with us, the burn the shop leave nothing for these rebels to use." they nodded some grabbing the old man and dragging him out side while the others set fire to the shop."You say where bad but where keeping you safe old man, i'll make sure your shop is rebuilt after this whole ordeal is over." He says escorting the man out of the city with the remaing of his unit or whats left.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:"I'm being arrested for running a smithing shop and wanting to prevent robbery?! You've gotta be-" The old man breaks into a coughing fit and falls to his knees. He takes a deep breathe and stands up, leaning on the stool. "You cant be serious?! You're almost as bad as that old King you kicked out!"

The soldiers where trained for anything but this,hit and run tactics where very effective even againist well trainned men, the capton figured for now it was best to retreat out of the city and ask the governor to call in the main army of salazarstan to deal with these pest, there was no need to waste such life trying to flush out rebels when they could be anywhere at any given time. "Men grab the old man and for his safety take him with us, the burn the shop leave nothing for these rebels to use." they nodded some grabbing the old man and dragging him out side while the others set fire to the shop."You say where bad but where keeping you safe old man, i'll make sure your shop is rebuilt after this whole ordeal is over." He says escorting the man out of the city with the remaing of his unit or whats left.

As the Old man walks down the road with the remaining soldiers, he looks back with tears in his eyes to see his shop burn. People gather in the streets from other buildings to watch the old silversmiths place go up in flames. One man in the crowd turns to look at the old, he salutes him. The old man nods, making sure none of the soldiers noticed, and faced forward to keep walking with the troops. The man in the crowd put his hand down and waited until the group was out of town, out of sight, and most importantly, out of earshot. Once they were, he whistled and the militiamen came running out from the store across the street carrying buckets of water, and some in the back were dragging along a garden hose. First the buckets were thrown over the door way. Next the men brought the hose into the burning shop, extiguishing a path to the cellar. Once the cellar is clear, the hose is used to try to prevent the ceiling from collapsing. Debris still fell as the rooms were ablaze, "We've got about a minute!" one of the men with the hose shouted.

"That should be plenty!" yelled another from the cellar. Two men grabbed the slightly blackened stool and brought into the private study. They brought it over to the far wall and rammed it against the bricks. Five good hits brought the wall down, revealing a hidden room full of canned goods and rifles. "Good. They're still here. Men! Grab four each and bring them up. Anything we can't carry we'll have to leave to burn. Let's go!"

And that they did. Five men, each carrying five rifles, emerged from the storefront to recieve applause. The men with the hose then pull out glass bottles with a piece of cloth, "Stand back!" one yells before they throw their cocktails in through the doorway. "That's 3 down...at least we got the stuff out."

"True" said Samuels, loading them into a cart. "Didn't think they'd burn the place. We could've used these here, would've had more men." He looks at his second-in-command. "Frank, take these out of town. Bring 'em to HQ 4 and wait for me there. I'll finish up here then meet you tomorrow."
"Yes, sir. Should I send for Paul?"
Adam thought for a moment. "Hmm. Sure send him to HQ 2. Tell him I'll be there by Friday. See ya, Frank."
Frank Benjamin then mounted the horse and rode down the street in the opposite direction the soldiers went, followed by four men on horses wearing masks and carrying rifles.

A man walks up to Samuels, "Should we be following the general?"
"No." Samuels replied with a stern look. "We don't need to follow them. They're weakened, they're scared, and we already know where they're stationed. There's no reason to follow. In fact, Jeff. Head up to HQ 2." He hands the man a folded piece of paper, "Give this to Paul and tell him I'll be late again."
"You know," said Thompson, after pocketing the paper, "if you keep doing this to him, Paul the Revered might turn on us."
"He might, and I'm prepared for that." He starts walking away, "Because I know for a fact that he wouldn't join them."

Samuels walks into a building as the crowd disperses and Jeff Thompson gets on his horse to head home, leaving the street silent except for the sounds of horses, the wind, and the burning shop. Thompson salutes the flaming pile of wood and metal one last time then rides southeastward, towards HQ 2.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Once the regiment reached the governors palace the general walked into the house and walked into the office."We need to call the homeland for refenforcements, the citizens have already formed an ragged tagged milita and we aren't trained or equiped to deal with these kinds of people we'll need tanks patroling the streets and a clear no flyzon aswell as the navy in order to cut them off from the sea."

The Governer sighed and phoned salazarstani govement and told them about the issue going on in Norwany, the goverment responded by promising more refernforcements and tanks aswell as a air and navel pressance.

The main army would be there in a day or so, the captons face went pale when he heard the news and went to tale the remaining of his unit."The main army is comming we just gotta hold out for a few days till then." The regiment groaned knowing a few more men would die, the capton ordered a fortfication to be built around the manson to keep the governeror safe.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:07 pm

Salazarstan wrote:Once the regiment reached the governors palace the general walked into the house and walked into the office."We need to call the homeland for refenforcements, the citizens have already formed an ragged tagged milita and we aren't trained or equiped to deal with these kinds of people we'll need tanks patroling the streets and a clear no flyzon aswell as the navy in order to cut them off from the sea."

The Governer sighed and phoned salazarstani govement and told them about the issue going on in Norwany, the goverment responded by promising more refernforcements and tanks aswell as a air and navel pressance.

The main army would be there in a day or so, the captons face went pale when he heard the news and went to tale the remaining of his unit."The main army is comming we just gotta hold out for a few days till then." The regiment groaned knowing a few more men would die, the capton ordered a fortfication to be built around the manson to keep the governeror safe.

[HQ 4: Barn House] Wednesday night:
Upon arriving at the undisclosed location known as HQ 4, Frank Benjamin opened the front door to see the man called Paul the Revered, but instead of his normal, casual appearance, Paul was donning his riding gear. "Where you goin'?" asked Frank, who had yet to tell him Adam's request.

"The City." Paul replied, grabbing his lanternbefore walkin towards the door. "Gov' called the army."
"What?!" thought Frank, as he watched the horseman walk out the door and towards the stables.

Paul turned to look at Frank, still walking, "Let's go. We'll need all the arms we can get."
At this, Frank walked out the still open door and ran over to his horse, got on, and rode with Paul towards HQ 2.

[HQ 3: Abandoned Shop] Wednesday night:
Adam Samuels sat at his desk writing his speech and plan for the meeting to occur at HQ 2 the next day. He picked up the paper and leaned back in his chair to silently read over what he had written. Before he could get very far in his read, a young man, probably in his early 20s, wearing Slazarstani Army slacks (army clothes), opened the door to his makeshift office to deliver some...disappointing news.

"The Govenor just called for the main army!" the boy said.

Samuels dropped his paper on his desk and stood, not entirely sure what he had just heard. "Say that again? I must've misheard."
"The Army's coming, sir!"
Samuels crumpled up the papers on his desk and tossed them into his wastebasket. "That's...what I thought you said." He sighs. "Prepare my horse. We're going to the City tonight!"
Before leaving the room, the young man asks, "What's the plan, sir?"

"I'll think of something. For now, we ride."

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Norwany wrote:
Salazarstan wrote:Once the regiment reached the governors palace the general walked into the house and walked into the office."We need to call the homeland for refenforcements, the citizens have already formed an ragged tagged milita and we aren't trained or equiped to deal with these kinds of people we'll need tanks patroling the streets and a clear no flyzon aswell as the navy in order to cut them off from the sea."

[HQ 4: Barn House] Wednesday night:
Upon arriving at the undisclosed location known as HQ 4, Frank Benjamin opened the front door to see the man called Paul the Revered, but instead of his normal, casual appearance, Paul was donning his riding gear. "Where you goin'?" asked Frank, who had yet to tell him Adam's request.

"The City." Paul replied, grabbing his lanternbefore walkin towards the door. "Gov' called the army."
"What?!" thought Frank, as he watched the horseman walk out the door and towards the stables.

Paul turned to look at Frank, still walking, "Let's go. We'll need all the arms we can get."
At this, Frank walked out the still open door and ran over to his horse, got on, and rode with Paul towards HQ 2.

Adam Samuels sat at his desk writing his speech and plan for the meeting to occur at HQ 2 the next day. He picked up the paper and leaned back in his chair to silently read over what he had written. Before he could get very far in his read, a young man, probably in his early 20s, wearing Slazarstani Army slacks (army clothes), opened the door to his makeshift office to deliver some...disappointing news.

Samuels dropped his paper on his desk and stood, not entirely sure what he had just heard. "Say that again? I must've misheard."
Samuels crumpled up the papers on his desk and tossed them into his wastebasket. "That's...what I thought you said." He sighs. "Prepare my horse. We're going to the City tonight!"

The regiment worked in shifts to fortfiy the governers house, for now the city and the town where off limits due to the milita. The plan was to hold up and wait for the main army to come ,they knew what will happen the rebels will be bombed into oblivilion then the tanks will come rolling right in ready to crush anyone stupid enough to take up arms and the navy will prevent any possible escape while the army will work with the regiment to manetaine order.

However the caption was thinking about just hanging up his gun and retiring from the army, truth be told he should have been retired yesterday but due to what is going on his retirement is on hold till this civil unrest is settled, he can see where all of this was leading to revolution. He puts down his gun and just picks up a bottle of salazarstani wiskey.

"Dam rebels i was three years sober." he says pulling out a bage and throwing it away, men could feel the hit to moral and truth be told they all wanted to return but not before this colony was settled. They eventually finished mkaing ternches and fox holes for now only two will be on watch for possible milita attacks while everyone sleeps.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Salazarstan wrote:
Norwany wrote:[HQ 4: Barn House] Wednesday night:

The regiment worked in shifts to fortfiy the governers house, for now the city and the town where off limits due to the milita. The plan was to hold up and wait for the main army to come ,they knew what will happen the rebels will be bombed into oblivilion then the tanks will come rolling right in ready to crush anyone stupid enough to take up arms and the navy will prevent any possible escape while the army will work with the regiment to manetaine order.

However the caption was thinking about just hanging up his gun and retiring from the army, truth be told he should have been retired yesterday but due to what is going on his retirement is on hold till this civil unrest is settled, he can see where all of this was leading to revolution. He puts down his gun and just picks up a bottle of salazarstani wiskey.

"Dam rebels i was three years sober." he says pulling out a bage and throwing it away, men could feel the hit to moral and truth be told they all wanted to return but not before this colony was settled. They eventually finished mkaing ternches and fox holes for now only two will be on watch for possible milita attacks while everyone sleeps.

[HQ 2: CIty Hotel] Thursday Morning:
Samuels awoke to the sounds of rushed footsteps and hushed voices. He quickly rose from his cot, grabbed his pistol, and swung open the door. "What's going on out here!" he shouted. The militiamen in the hall stopped and turned to see their leader, obviously annoyed, standing in the doorway to his room.

One stood straight and saluted, saying, "Sorry if we woke you, sir. We're trying to get ready for the army."
"What army?" asked Samuels, clearly not cleared on what's happening.
"Has no one told you yet? The govenor called for the army! They could show up any minute now!"
Samuels, now more upset than he was a moment ago, walked back into his room, holstered his pistol, and put on his coat. Still in his pajamas, he then walked back into the hall. "Where's Paul?"

"He was in the lobby last I saw him, sir." replied the makeshift soldier, still saluting.

Samuels walked past the men in the hall, "Good, that means he's still here." He turns to look at the men still standing behind him, "I'm sure you've got things to do? Get to 'em." He then turned to continue walking down the hall towards the hotel's lobby.

Once there, it wasn't long before he found Paul. In fact, it was almost instantly, as Paul wore his signature brown trench coat and riding hat. "Standing out, as usual I see."

Paul looked to see his old friend walk in to the room. "Ya found me, didn't ya?" he retorked.
"True, but still." Adam walked over to where Paul was standing and shook his hand. "Let's talk upstairs, shall we?"

But Paul didn't move. "What's wrong?" asked Adam, now worried that Paul might have other plans for the events to come.

The horseman pushed off the wall he was leaning on and took a step toward the doors before saying, "I got your note. But it's too late for that. We don't have the time."
Confused and worried, Samuels said, "Then what are you gonna do?"
"I'm taking a ride. I'm gonna go scout for the army. And when they come, I'll inform the people. Tell them to get ready and what-not."
A thought clicked into Adam's mind, "I've got an idea." He took a step towards Paul and whispered in his ear. Paul took another step towards the doors.

"Sounds like a plan" Paul said, "I keep an eye out for that." And with that he walked out the door, mounted his horse and rode North.

Samuels watches as he leaves, then turns towards the stairs and heads to the conference room, where the meeting is to be held. On the way there, he has to think of something to say, especially now that the plan has changed.

Salazarstan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Salazarstan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:24 pm

The regiment had kept guard and thats when they heard it over head the sound of jets over head, they woke up to see an salazarstani jet flying over head from the ocean, the men got up and started the cheer has the caption stood and watched knowing full well what this meant for the town, he looked at the grunts cheering and sterinly looked at them."They are all going to die an painful death that town is going to be wipped off the map and you cheer?" they all stopped as the jet roared over head towards the town dropping notices which read.

"Surrender now and put down your arms or your all deadmen."

the coloniest now had 24 hours to surrender before the final show began, right behind that jet figther where jet bombers filled with naplam ready and poised to strike , however the navy wasn't to far off ether just a few days out now if the jets can be seen.

The capton got up and went back into town alone to pull out the civilans in order to spare a few death even if it meant his life.

Norwany
Lobbyist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Norwany » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Salazarstan wrote:The regiment had kept guard and thats when they heard it over head the sound of jets over head, they woke up to see an salazarstani jet flying over head from the ocean, the men got up and started the cheer has the caption stood and watched knowing full well what this meant for the town, he looked at the grunts cheering and sterinly looked at them."They are all going to die an painful death that town is going to be wipped off the map and you cheer?" they all stopped as the jet roared over head towards the town dropping notices which read.

"Surrender now and put down your arms or your all deadmen."

the coloniest now had 24 hours to surrender before the final show began, right behind that jet figther where jet bombers filled with naplam ready and poised to strike , however the navy wasn't to far off ether just a few days out now if the jets can be seen.

The capton got up and went back into town alone to pull out the civilans in order to spare a few death even if it meant his life.

[Eastern Town] Thursday morning:
The townsmen were going about their normal lives when the jets flew over, drooping the notices. The mayor noticed instantly and, before the papers even fell, ordered someone to raise the flag on top of the town hall. Within minutes of the planes passing, citizens filled the streets collecting the papers. "Look!" one shouted, pointing at the top of the tallest building. There, at the order of the mayor, had risen a large white flag, flowing in the wind.

One man then dropped the notices he was carrying and ran into the building he had come out of only a moment ago. He ran to the phone and quickly dialed a number. When the woman on the other side picked up, he didn't wait for a greeting. "Put me through to Adam. There's been a development."

[HQ 2: City Hotel] A moment later:
"We're not prepared for the army!" exclaimed Frank, "There's no way we'll be able to push them back! They'll have us in numbers, they'll have us training, and they'll most certainly have us in weapons!"

Thompson slapped the man silent. "While I appreciate your opinion in these matters, I don't like the unnecessary pessimism." said Samuels, standing at the head of the table. "I'm sure we can atleast--"

Samuels gets cut off by an abrupt phone call. He picks up the phone, "Hello? Yes, put him through. What's the-- No... Already? That can't be! Alright, I'm still in the meeting. I'll call you back if I can. Godspeed." He puts the phone down and looks at the group of men in front of him, all with faces of fear for his next words.

"There's been planes." Samuels stated, with surprised reactions from the men at the table.
"Planes?" questioned a couple of them.
"Jets, specifically. They're dropping papers, warning of the impending alpocalypse. Saying they'll destroy everything unless we surrender."

After stating that, the men began to hear a roar, quickly getting closer. As they looked out the large window to the conference room, the jets flew over, dropping their load then heading west.

"What'll we do?" questioned Thompson, watching the papers fall to the city.

[Western Town] A few minutes ago:
The secretary opened the door and leaned in, "Mayor Jamesson? I've got Mayor Nelson on line 1."
"Put him through please."
"Yes, sir." She walked back through the door and closed it behind her. Seconds later the phone rang.
"Good morning Mr. Nelson. How can I assist you today?" asked Jamesson, althogh he had a feeling it was about the army the govenor was sending in.
"Well, Jamesson," replied Nelson, "We just had planes fly over. They dropped a bucnh o' papers sayin' they'll bomb us if we don't surrender."
Jamesson hadn't expected this. First, they're here already?! Second, a warning? Something had to up. "What do you plan to do?"
"I've already raised my flag. I'm not fighting this war."
"What?! Already? We can survive this!" Jamesson was confused as to why his Eastern counterpart had given up so easily.
"I don't want to risk it. Not after last time. Just thought I'd let you know, and possibly--"
Jamesson cut off Nelson in anger. "Get me to do the same? No thanks." and he hung up the phone.

He then walked over to his office window, where he saw two black dots in the sky. He squinted to possibly get a better look, and there he saw them. The planes Nelson just told him about. They came quick, flinging papers and shaking the buildings. One such paper slapped itself against the window, displayng its message to the mayor. After reading it he walked to the door and leaned out, similarly to how the secretary had a minute ago, and told her, "I've changed my mind. Raise the flag."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents