NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. VIII

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:I'm most surprised that Fowler voted against

Right now he's picking his battles, and trying to path things up. Fitch is not worth fighting over and he made Reed aware of what happened
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm going to APP for the Deputy Director of the FBI, they aren't appointed by the President and don't serve terms. That way I can still play in the law enforcement field without having to be in charge of any agency, and without having to go through this nonsense. All I want to do in this RP is investigations, and I Don't need to be a Director of anything to do that.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Pantorrum wrote:I'm going to APP for the Deputy Director of the FBI, they aren't appointed by the President and don't serve terms. That way I can still play in the law enforcement field without having to be in charge of any agency, and without having to go through this nonsense. All I want to do in this RP is investigations, and I Don't need to be a Director of anything to do that.

Just ask Reed for Fitch to get the appointment, then let this fiasco inform his character

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Dentali wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:I'm going to APP for the Deputy Director of the FBI, they aren't appointed by the President and don't serve terms. That way I can still play in the law enforcement field without having to be in charge of any agency, and without having to go through this nonsense. All I want to do in this RP is investigations, and I Don't need to be a Director of anything to do that.

Just ask Reed for Fitch to get the appointment, then let this fiasco inform his character

The DD isn't appointed by the pres.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Pantorrum
Character Name: Matthew White
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 47
Character Height: 5'7"
Character Weight: 142 Pounds
Character Position/Role/Job: Deputy Director of the FBI
Appearance:
Character State of Origin: Ohio
Character State of Residence: District of Columbia
Character Party Affiliation: Independent
Main Strengths: Skilled Investigator, Skilled Leader, Intelligent
Main Weaknesses: Bureaucrat, Known to Mislead Media, Rude, Bad Name Recognition
Biography:
Matthew was born in 1970 to a family that lived in the suburbs of Columbus, Ohio. His father was a Pharmacist and his mother was the County Executive. With both his parents in well paying positions, he lived a mostly normal life. He attended public school, and expressed from an earlier age that he had an interest in law enforcement. He was shattered in 1980 when his mother had an affair, and his parents got divorced soon after. He never forgave her, and it would mold the way he viewed politicians from then on.

He graduated High School 9th in his class with a GPA of 3.4. His high ranking in a school with 791 graduates, coupled with his natural intelligence, made it possible for him to attend almost any school he wanted. He was under immense pressure from his mother, a respected local politician and current Mayor of Columbus, to pursue a career in her field. She offered him a position in her office, but he declined. He never had political aspirations, and often was upset at how little time he had with his mother. He didn't view politicians as good people, and wanted to do more for society. His father encouraged him to pursue his dreams, and enabled him to become a police officer. With his fathers encouragement, in 1988, he would write a convincing application to Ohio State University, where he spelled out his dreams and aspirations.

Matt graduated from college in 1992 with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. He went on to work for 3 years with the Ohio State Police. He would excel in the organization, making several arrests over his time with the police. He gained recognition for his shoot out and eventual killing of a wanted Serial Killer after having pulled the man over for speeding. In 1995, he left the Ohio State Police and went on to work as a Metro Detective in Washington, D.C. He worked on several cases over his 3 year run with the Police Force. He would lead several investigations into rapes, murders, and robberies that occurred in the city. In 1997, he accidentally shot and killed a 13 year old African American who he believed was pulling a gun out of his pocket. The incident put a major stain on his career, and became a very public scandal. He was put on administrative leave without pay for 3 months. Accused of racism and murder, he was acquitted in June of 1997. Never the less, his perceived actions would forever stain his career. It wasn't the first time he came under criticism. Through out his law enforcement career, he was accused of racism. 70% of all his arrests and tickets were given to African Americans. He had a bad record of consistently targeting blacks. In the fall of 1998, after having worked in law enforcement for 6 years, he applied to be an Agent at the FBI in their Criminal Investigative Division. Due to the very public incident a year prior, and the public accusations of racism, he was only narrowly accepted.

He would pass their examinations, both physical and mental, and start with the Bureau by January of 1998. His time in the field didn't last long. After showing success in several criminal investigations, he was appointed to be the FBI Assistant Director in charge of the Criminal Investigative Division in 2007. His work at the head of the Division did not go unnoticed. Under his leadership, the Division made more criminal arrests and successful convictions over 5 years of his leadership than in the previous 7 years. During his time in the administrative role, he adopted a policy of lying to the press. The questionably unethical policy would bring the Assistant Director into the limelight in 2010, when one of his lies came to light. He had told several reporters at a press briefing a year earlier that the FBI was investigating a prominent US Senator who they believe had been involved in Money Laundering and Tax Evasion. The lie would destroy the Senator's career, who resigned a few months later after admitting to the laundering and evasion. It was revealed later on in a leak that FBI never had an open investigation, but that Matt had long had his own personal suspicions. The policy he had issued to the CID eventually reached the Director's desk, and he immediately shot down the rule. He did gain some credit for his investigative skills, and having been proved right in the end. It would also raise doubts about him. After having killed an unarmed African American as a police officer, racial allegations had followed him all his life. The fact that the Senator he targeted was African American didn't help his case. Many accused him, once again, of racism. It would also bring to light that he consistently investigated blacks during his 9 years as a field agent. Things would eventually die down, though. From then on, he would deliberately mislead the press several times, but never completely lied again. He was on record saying that he thought it was inefficient to let the criminals know where they were in the investigation. He often would claim there was no investigation, or that they had already caught a suspect when they actually hadn't.

In 2012, despite the questionable media practice, his success at the helm of the division secured him a promotion when his direct superior retired. He got the job of FBI Executive Assistant Director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch. The major position reported directly to the FBI Director through the Deputy Director. After this promotion, his history as a police officer again came into question, for the 3rd time. His record of arresting minorities twice as often as whites drew considerable attention, and rumors began to move around that he was racist. Many He would again excel in this position. The Branch executed its duties more efficiently and with fewer failures. Cyber Crimes were caught and prosecuted slightly more often as during the previous Executive Assistant's reign. More public cases would be convicted as he turned his sights on financial fraud and political corruption, gaining good press the Bureau. He spent much of his time investigating politicians around the country in what many called a 'witch hunt', as his name became increasingly more known. Many of the politicians he investigated were African American, almost 70%. Many politicians came to despise him for his consistent investigations into their financial records and personal affairs. His history of success in leadership roles secured him a promotion less than 4 years later, when the former Deputy Director suffered a catastrophic Heart Attack. His history of racial allegations almost got him overlooked for the job, but his qualifications were to great to ignore.

Matt assumed the role of Deputy Director on November 3rd, 2016, and would go on to assist the current Director in every way he could. Most recently, he led a very prominent national investigation in December, which ended in the conviction of a former Congressman on Sexual Assault Charges. The case helped little to remedy his bad reputation for the shooting of the unarmed minority and record of racial arrests, considering that the former Congressman was African American. It reignited accusations of his racial biases. Having ruined the careers of 2 African American Politicians, killing an unarmed minority, and evidence of his consistently higher arrest rate of minorities, the scandal hampered his advancement opportunities. The history of racial bias caused him to be overlooked for the appointment of FBI Director. The 20 year old case consistently hampered his career. The current FBI Director retired on December 31st of 2016, leaving Matthew White as the acting FBI Director until a new one was nominated.
Other Info:

Do Not Remove: 84721
Last edited by Pantorrum on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

This seems a bit unrealistic imo. I mean let's not forget the DeVos hearing was a disaster but she still got through
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:01 pm

Uttland wrote:This seems a bit unrealistic imo. I mean let's not forget the DeVos hearing was a disaster but she still got through

That's true. There were a lot of disastrous nominees in the past, and a lot of them got through. The nomination of a president who is of the majority party usually carries anyone through, regardless of how terribly they do.

Either way, I hope my new character gets accepted so I can continue to do what I rejoined this RP to do.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan wrote:
(Image)

NS Nation Name: Fascist Republic of Uzumakistan
Character Name: Michael Spencer
Character Age: 37
Character Height: 17"1
Character Weight: 19"2
Character Position/Role/Job: White Nationalist
Appearance: (Image)
Character State of Origin: San Francisco, California
Character State of Residence: Dallas, Texas
Character Party Affiliation: N/A
Main Strengths: He have a mind of a Nazi Sympathizer and are willing to support his White comrades through inspiration.
Main Weaknesses: He is terrible on Basketball and Tennis as well as Baseball.
Biography: Spencer was born in San Francisco, California, the son of ophthalmologist Christopher Spencer and Isabelle Spencer, an heiress to cotton farms in Texas. He grew up in Preston Hollow, Dallas, Texas. In 1997, he graduated from St. Mark's School of Texas. In 2001, Spencer received a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Music from the University of Virginia and, in 2003, a Master of Arts in the Humanities from the University of Chicago. He spent the summer of 2005 and 2006 at the Vienna International Summer University. From 2005 to 2007, he was a PhD student at Duke University studying modern European intellectual history, where he was a member of the Duke Conservative Union. His website says he left Duke "to pursue a life of thought-crime."
Other Info: Not really.

Small critiques.

Those aren't what we mean by strengths and weaknesses. Strengths are supposed to be skills and advantages. I don't see being a neo-Nazi and white nationalist an advantage. For those weaknesses, we're not a sports RP. Weaknesses are supposed to be what they're bad at, their controversies.Being a white nationalist would fit more as a weakness realistically.

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
Uttland wrote:This seems a bit unrealistic imo. I mean let's not forget the DeVos hearing was a disaster but she still got through

That's true. There were a lot of disastrous nominees in the past, and a lot of them got through. The nomination of a president who is of the majority party usually carries anyone through, regardless of how terribly they do.

Either way, I hope my new character gets accepted so I can continue to do what I rejoined this RP to do.

Exactly what I was scratching at.

I'm excited what type of investigations he'll do

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:06 pm

Uttland wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:That's true. There were a lot of disastrous nominees in the past, and a lot of them got through. The nomination of a president who is of the majority party usually carries anyone through, regardless of how terribly they do.

Exactly what I was scratching at.

I'm looking forward to it! And I had a lot planned, which is why I was kind of crushed by how the hearing went. But with the Deputy Director, I can still do just about anything I wanted to do before. And since there is no Director, I still get to play as Acting Director until we get a Director. And who knows, if no ones apps, maybe Alexander will get a nomination despite his dishonesty with the Press.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Pantorrum wrote:

Yea this is actually going to be interesting because the hardline conservatives are actively resisting Reed, both in governorship and now the tea party in Congress

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Dentali wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:That's true. There were a lot of disastrous nominees in the past, and a lot of them got through. The nomination of a president who is of the majority party usually carries anyone through, regardless of how terribly they do.

Yea this is actually going to be interesting because the hardline conservatives are actively resisting Reed, both in governorship and now the tea party in Congress

Yeah, it is actually interesting. For his own party to shoot down one of his nominee's? that's not very common at all. He may find himself with no support and no way to govern.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
Uttland wrote:Exactly what I was scratching at.

I'm looking forward to it! And I had a lot planned, which is why I was kind of crushed by how the hearing went. But with the Deputy Director, I can still do just about anything I wanted to do before. And since there is no Director, I still get to play as Acting Director until we get a Director. And who knows, if no ones apps, maybe Alexander will get a nomination despite his dishonesty with the Press.

Then what investigations are on the top of your list?

What's your plan with Fitch, after this?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:24 pm

DeVos's hearing was more of a big partisan battle. Difference between that in a political position and what happened here for a law enforcement one

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
(Image)

Character Name: Alexander White
Character Height: 5'11"
Character Weight: 171 Pounds
Appearance:
(Image)
Main Weaknesses: Bureaucrat, Known to Mislead Media, Rude, Bad Name Recognition, Dishonest
Biography:
Alex graduated from college in 1992 with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. He went on to work for 4 years with the Ohio State Police. He would excel in the organization, making several arrests over his time with the police. He gained recognition for his shoot out and eventual arrest of a wanted Serial Killer after having pulled the man over for speeding. In 1996, he left the Ohio State Police and went on to work as a Metro Detective in Washington, D.C. He worked on several cases over his 8 year run with the Police Force. He would lead several investigations into rapes, murders, and robberies that occurred in the city. In the fall of 2004, after having worked in law enforcement for 12 years, he applied to be an Agent at the FBI in their Criminal Investigative Division.
He would pass their examinations, both physical and mental, and start with the Bureau by January of 2005. His time I the field didn't last long. After showing success in several criminal investigations, he was appointed to be the FBI Assistant Director in charge of the Criminal Investigative Division in 2010. His work at the head of the Division did not go unnoticed. Under his leadership, the Division made more criminal arrests and successful convictions each year than any of the previous years since 2000. During his time in the administrative role, he adopted a policy of lying to the press. The questionably unethical policy would bring the Assistant Director into the limelight in 2012, when one of his lies came to light. The policy he had issued to the CID eventually reached the Director's desk, and he immediately shot down the rule. From then on, he would deliberately mislead the press several times, but never completely lied again. He was on record saying that he though it was inefficient to let the criminals know where they were in the investigation.
In 2014, despite the scandal, his immense success at the helm of the division secured him a promotion when his direct superior retired. He got the job of FBI Executive Assistant Director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch. The major position reported directly to the FBI Director through the Deputy Director. He would again excel in this position. The Branch executed its duties more efficiently and with fewer failures. Cyber Crimes were caught and prosecuted twice as frequently as during the previous Executive Assistant's reign. Other federal crimes were convicted more often as well, as he turned his sights on financial fraud and political corruption. His history of success in leadership roles secured him a promotion less than 2 years later, when the former Deputy Director suffered a catastrophic Heart Attack.
Alex assumed the role of Deputy Director on November 3rd, 2016, and would go on to assist the current Director in every way he could. he would lead a very prominent national investigation in December, which ended in the conviction of a former Congressman on Sexual Assault Charges. The case helped to remedy his bad reputation, but no where near what it needed to in order for him to win any appointment to Director. The current FBI Director retired on December 31st of 2016, leaving Alexander White as the acting FBI Director until a new one was nominated.
Other Info:

Could you get a little more detail on what kind of lies he was telling to the press/examples?

Is his bad name rec solely from lying to the press, or presumably from some other things too? Especially with the sexual assault conviction and killing a serial killer, I'm guessing something pretty serious.

Anything on his pre-college background?

So far no one's made it to Deputy Director without at minimum over 20 years experience in the FBI. Could use some age, or joining the FBI earlier.

Anything on personal life/family?

A little bit more physical dissimilarity from Fitch would be nice if possible, but that's more minor.
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:36 pm

I will likely post Reed's response on the matter alongside Denisevich on his return the next morning.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:
(Image)

Character Name: Alexander White
Character Height: 5'11"
Character Weight: 171 Pounds
Appearance:
(Image)
Main Weaknesses: Bureaucrat, Known to Mislead Media, Rude, Bad Name Recognition, Dishonest
Biography:
Alex graduated from college in 1992 with a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. He went on to work for 4 years with the Ohio State Police. He would excel in the organization, making several arrests over his time with the police. He gained recognition for his shoot out and eventual arrest of a wanted Serial Killer after having pulled the man over for speeding. In 1996, he left the Ohio State Police and went on to work as a Metro Detective in Washington, D.C. He worked on several cases over his 8 year run with the Police Force. He would lead several investigations into rapes, murders, and robberies that occurred in the city. In the fall of 2004, after having worked in law enforcement for 12 years, he applied to be an Agent at the FBI in their Criminal Investigative Division.
He would pass their examinations, both physical and mental, and start with the Bureau by January of 2005. His time I the field didn't last long. After showing success in several criminal investigations, he was appointed to be the FBI Assistant Director in charge of the Criminal Investigative Division in 2010. His work at the head of the Division did not go unnoticed. Under his leadership, the Division made more criminal arrests and successful convictions each year than any of the previous years since 2000. During his time in the administrative role, he adopted a policy of lying to the press. The questionably unethical policy would bring the Assistant Director into the limelight in 2012, when one of his lies came to light. The policy he had issued to the CID eventually reached the Director's desk, and he immediately shot down the rule. From then on, he would deliberately mislead the press several times, but never completely lied again. He was on record saying that he though it was inefficient to let the criminals know where they were in the investigation.
In 2014, despite the scandal, his immense success at the helm of the division secured him a promotion when his direct superior retired. He got the job of FBI Executive Assistant Director of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch. The major position reported directly to the FBI Director through the Deputy Director. He would again excel in this position. The Branch executed its duties more efficiently and with fewer failures. Cyber Crimes were caught and prosecuted twice as frequently as during the previous Executive Assistant's reign. Other federal crimes were convicted more often as well, as he turned his sights on financial fraud and political corruption. His history of success in leadership roles secured him a promotion less than 2 years later, when the former Deputy Director suffered a catastrophic Heart Attack.
Alex assumed the role of Deputy Director on November 3rd, 2016, and would go on to assist the current Director in every way he could. he would lead a very prominent national investigation in December, which ended in the conviction of a former Congressman on Sexual Assault Charges. The case helped to remedy his bad reputation, but no where near what it needed to in order for him to win any appointment to Director. The current FBI Director retired on December 31st of 2016, leaving Alexander White as the acting FBI Director until a new one was nominated.
Other Info:

Could you get a little more detail on what kind of lies he was telling to the press/examples?

Is his bad name rec solely from lying to the press, or presumably from some other things too? Especially with the sexual assault conviction and killing a serial killer, I'm guessing something pretty serious.

Anything on his pre-college background?

So far no one's made it to Deputy Director without at minimum over 20 years experience in the FBI. Could use some age, or joining the FBI earlier.

Anything on personal life/family?

A little bit more physical dissimilarity from Fitch would be nice if possible, but that's more minor.

I'll give it a fix, extend his time at the FBI, and go more into detail on the background. By physical dissimilarity, what do you mean?
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Okay, TNS. Edited.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:I think we all guessed at least one Reed nominee was going down but I don't think anyone thought it would be him

Everyone thought it would be questionably sane Governor from NC.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:35 pm

Well in terms of first weeks, I think this has to rank up there with one of the worst.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Uttland wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

Then what investigations are on the top of your list?

IDK, probably nothing. Maybe he will write a book or become a Fox news contributor lol
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
Uttland wrote:Then what investigations are on the top of your list?

IDK, probably nothing. Maybe he will write a book or become a Fox news contributor lol

Run as a Democrat in an election?

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:

XD
He's not likely to win, he has no name recognition. And after this hearing...he's kind of ruined.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Pantorrum wrote:
Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:

XD
He's not likely to win, he has no name recognition. And after this hearing...he's kind of ruined.

We have two deputy directors. The one who is retired and by the book. The other who is ruined and misleads the media.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:
XD

We have two deputy directors. The one who is retired and by the book. The other who is ruined and misleads the media.

XD
Yes, yes indeed we do :D

I tried to make them almost completely opposite.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse