NATION

PASSWORD

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Rexzich City
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy)

Postby Rexzich City » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:47 pm

Rexzich embassy policy has always reflected our traditionally isolationist stance towards the international community. However, in recent years the nation has become more "understanding" of the outside world. Additionally, the Rexzich City Council has been dissolved ,and General Ishi-former overall commander of the Krimzon Guard- has died. Both The Rexzich City Council and General Ishi have always been largely isolationist, and with their passing and the new leader of the Krimzon Guard, General Aizen(former Admiral of the Krimzon Fleet) being largely internationalist, The Khaos Konfederacy has begun to embrace foreign relations in a way it never has.

In 2114, General Aizen declared that an "International Military Relations Center" would be built in Aku City, Surface Zone, Rexzich City. The purpose of the IMRC is to provide a forum for communication between the Khaos Konfederacy and all other nations and international organizations. Every nation, regardless of politics, religion, history, or any other reason are equally entitled to an office in the IMRC with all the necessary accommodations including computers, housing, boarding for refugees etc.
It also has 10,000 square ft. of open space for additional use to meet your needs.
And as with all homes, factories, buildings, etc. in the Khaos Konfederacy it comes with;
1.A garden with room and supplies to grow your own food.
2.Enough food, water, and medical supplies to last one year in case of an emergency.
3.And an armory filled with every kind of weapon imaginable from pistols and knives to grenades and rocket launchers.(This is an automatic accommodation but can be removed on request.)

The main purpose of the IMRC however isn't meant to be a home for relations between states, or citizens, it is after all the International Military Relations Center. It's purpose is to allow the Krimzon Guard to speak directly with the various militaries of the world and vice versa for the purpose of preventing wars and solving problems before they start. The IMRC does not choose who is and who isn't a military force, it provides all militaries and militant factions of any and all political and/or religious bent to join in the hopes of preventing conflict and supporting diplomacy in the broadest sense. This means the nations with little or no recognition, terrorist groups, liberationist, revolutionaries, and anyone else with any and all power and ability to engage in conflict through military means has just as much right to the same accommodations as any 'normal' nation big or small, left or right, religious or atheist etc.

The IMRC is currently headed by Trace Ashenway. He is responsible for all foreign affairs regarding the Krimzon Guard and is to be considered the standing equivalent of the Rexzich Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Operational Offices

Fifthland
First Floor Office
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Yohannes
Second Floor Office
The Commonwealth Navy

Sleet Clans
Third Floor Office
United Confederate Armed Forces (UCAF)

Kenmoria
Fourth Floor Office
Kenmorian Army

Bengal and Assam
Fifth Floor Office
Bengali Royal Armed Forces

Viksberg
Sixth Floor Office
The People's Revolutionary Army of Viksberg

United French State
Seventh Floor Office
Imperial French Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Rhodanthian
Eigth Floor Office
Izem Ayodele

Novaya Equestria
Ninth Floor Office
Novayan Armed Forces

Gaozu
Tenth Floor Office
Gaozunese Liberation Forces

Japan and Pacific States
Eleventh Floor Office
The Imperial Japanese Military & Imperial Japanese Royal Guard

Kannadrickium
Twelfth Floor Office
Ministry of Defense

Persagonia
Thirteenth Floor Office
Persagonian Armed Forces

Lemlar
Fourteenth Floor Office
Imperial Lemlar Armed Forces

Gawdzendia
Fifteenth Floor Office
Gawdzendian Highborn Command

New Visayan Islands
Sixteenth Floor Office
The Armed Forces of the Visayan Confederation

The Republic of Christiandom
Seventeenth Floor Office
Inquisiton(Order Militant)

United Viksberg
Eighteenth Floor Office
Royal Armed Forces of The Kingdom of United Viksberg

United States of Devonta
Nineteenth Floor Office
Devontan State Department

Thai-Viet Empire
Twentieth Floor Office
Royal Thai Army

Baraxia
Twenty First Floor Office
Baraxian Allied Armed Forces, Sith Order

A m e n r i a
Twenty First Floor Office
Caliphate of Earth

Democratic Exodian Territories
Twenty Second Floor Office
Exodian Armed Forces

New Transeurasia
Twenty Third Floor Office
NT War Ministry, and the NT Foreign Affairs Ministry

Bloodshade
Twenty Fourth Floor Office
The Imperial legion

The IMRC seen here(center) on the night of it's completion.
Operational Outpost

Fifthland
Northern Ateria
Kannadrickium
Dawetid
Lemlar
New Visayan Islands
Van Hool Islands
Yohannes
Gaozu
Viksberg
Japan and Pacific States
Valgora
Novaya Equestria
Rhodanthian
Asiri
Haeraelia
United Viksberg
The Royal Empire of the Lemons
United States of Devonta
Bloodshade
New Transeurasia
Allyrije

[Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island]application pending
[Valkiir]application pending
[Adab]application pending
[Best Koryo]application pending
[Bengal and Assam]application pending
[Pan-Asiatic States]application pending

[New-Eire]application denied.
[New Electiva]application denied, may reapply in the future
[United French State]intended to open an IMRC Outpost, however conditions were unfavorable.

OOC: It is perfectly acceptable to disagree with allowing terrorist and those politically opposite of you a place in this organisation, however i am not interested in expanding this into a full roleplay, particularly involving war or diplomacy.

Application Form
Code: Select all
Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence):
Name of your military, organisation, or if no military present, foreign affairs office or equivalent:
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent:
Special request/accommodations:
Would you like the armory listed above to be included?
(This is an automatic accommodation but can be removed on request.):
Would you like us to open an IMRC office(embassy) in your nation?
(If so please provide link to embassy program):
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?:
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?:
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future?:
-If so where and why?:
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?:
Is there anything that can be done either by The Khaos Konfederacy,
or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future?
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?:
Last edited by Rexzich City on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 38 times in total.
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470491

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Bump
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in Rexzich City

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Out of character statement: Hi! Thank you so much for connecting your nation state's story with the nineteen countries aha. My apologies if I have in character wise said the wrong title or mentioned the wrong names here aha thank you! Image

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    The Most Excellent Clan Leaders of Rexzich City
    The Honourable Minister Trace Ashenway
    Presiding Officer of the Clan Leaders Assembly

The People of Rexzich City,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Excellency’s court of the interests of my kingdom, Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it expedient to accredit to Your Excellency my trusted friend and former law colleague Ms Claudia Büchner in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in Rexzich City.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Claudia Büchner’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Excellency’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Honourable Members of the Clan Leaders Assembly and the Ministers of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries

Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    25 NOV 2017

Dear Minister,

Thank you for your email of 8 November 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Rexzich City and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I want to thank you for meeting with me on Monday 13 November to update me on the agreement of embassy exchange between Rexzich City and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent, and to also acknowledge your open letter to parliament dated 3 November 2017. As discussed during our meeting, I understand the importance of finalising this diplomatic exchange between our two nation states. Rexzich City and the nineteen countries, with no lack of certainty, share the same values of embassy and consulate partnership; of responsible governance; and a history of open diplomacy: Three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation states. I have also been impressed by the good manner of the Rexzich people during my visit to the prosperous city of Seville. I would like to acknowledge further the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 21 November 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary: City of Rexzich, which confirmed the letter of credence of Ms Claudia Büchner in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Rexzich City. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Rexzich market. As I said during the meeting, I also note that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nation states’ growth target for the fiscal year 2018-2019.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution the Rexzich City Council is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open embassy exchange between members of the international community of nation states and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Ambassador Introduction event in December, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    1st Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): The Realm of Yohannes
Name of your military, organisation, or if no military present, foreign affairs office or equivalent: The Honourable Emily Hilda Kirchweger, Minister of Economy, Industry, and Trade; The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Her Excellency Ms Claudia Agatha Büchner, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Nineteen Countries in Rexzich City (born 17 August, 1978; 39 years of age)
Special request/accommodations: The would be Ambassadorial Plenipotentiary would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries, with the permission of your Ministry.
Would you like the armory listed above to be included? No
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy? In the vision of Her Majesty, the nation state of Rexzich City has been a part of the uncharted terra incognita, for quite some time, until recently.
Are you currently involed in any conflicts? No
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future? No
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past? Lyran-Tedzriani Conflict (2010), Osthia blockade (2011), Hippostania invasion (2013), Newne Thernania crisis (2015)
Is there anything that can be done either by The Khaos Konfederacy, or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future? No
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.? [1] Legal Attaché, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Charge d'Affaire, [1] Official Embassy Press Spokesperson, [2] Department of State Liaison Officer, [4] Personal Secretaries of Ambassador & Diplomatic Staff, [4] Embassy Councillor's Staff, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Secret Service, [1] Special Agent of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Security Agency, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 pm

The International Military Relations Center
of The Krimzon Guard,
Aku City, Surface Zone, Rexzich City
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the Nineteen Countries otherwise known as The Realm of Yohannes that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We sincerely hope that this gesture will signify a long and endearing age of peace and prosperity between our two peoples! We would furthermore like to acknowledge that your specifications have been approved regarding staff, the exclusion of the standard armory, and the inclusion of a permanent collection of wines and spirits, which are internally legal within The Khaos Konfederacy as well, and as such will require no approval for their regular importation!

Signed, Trace Ashenway of the IMRC
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): United Confederacy of Sleetavia
Name of your military, organisation,
or if no military present,
foreign affairs office or equivalent: United Confederate Armed Forces (UCAF)
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: (Military representative of the UCAF to be sent over) Lt. Colonel Thydos Desnyem
Special request/accommodations: N/A
(This is an automatic accommodation but can be removed on request.): Yes, stocked with Sleetavian weaponry if possible
(If so please provide link to embassy program): N/A
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: We see the Konfederacy as a potential trade and military partner
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: No
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future?: Yes
-If so where and why?: Our country may see a civil war in the near future from far-right extremists
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: We have been involved in interventions in the middle east, participated in the Cold War as a member of NATO, and we have fought in both WWI and WWII on the side of the Entente/Allies.
or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future?
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: If possible, some security forces to be sent over to Sleetavia would be appreciated.

United Confederacy of Sleetavia

"Ushije e Vuani"

MT/PMT, willing to switch it up depending on RP

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:17 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify The United Confederacy of Sleet Clans that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! Your request of filling the armory with Sleetavian weaponry will be fulfilled to the best of our ability. We also recognize your request for security forces to preserve peace in your nation and will discuss this matter with your government in greater detail through a private dialogue. We hope that by incorporating your people into this organisation that we may continue to further the everlasting principle of peace upon this earth.

Last edited by Rexzich City on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 am

Subject: IMRC construction
To: Rexzich city
Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria
foreign affairs office or equivalent: Kenmorian army
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Rebecca Tilém
Special request/accommodations: None
Would you like the armory listed above to be included? No
Would you like us to open an IMRC office(embassy) in your nation? We currently don't have an embassy program
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Neutral-positive
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: The war on terror and the Syrian war
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future?: Possibly
-If so where and why?: The Middle East has slightly been aggressive to our humanitarian efforts
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: WW1, WW2, Cold War, gulf war
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: We would appreciate mediation in our disputes with the Middle East
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 am

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have taken note of your request for the standard armory to not be included in your IMRC office. We furthermore have recognized your request for third party mediators as a means of negotiating peace abroad. We hope that the creation of your new office in the IMRC will further peace and stability across the globe for years to come!

Last edited by Rexzich City on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Bengal and Assam
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengal and Assam » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:23 am

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): Kingdom of Bengal and Assam
foreign affairs office or equivalent:
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Bengali Royal Armed Forces
Special request/accommodations: Lounge for our forces
(This is an automatic accommodation but can be removed on request.): Yes
Link to Bengali Embassy Program.
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Positive
-If so where and why?: Because Myanmar is killing Rohingyas and sending them to us,they have also claimed responsibility for a terrorist attack on a Rohingya refugee camp
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: Bengali Liberation War1952,Bengali Civil War(1971-78),Indo-Bangla War(2001)
or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future? Yes,you can support us and draw up a DMZ in our border
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: Food and Security Forces
A country with a mixed Bengali, British and Oriental population and culture. NSStats not Used...
Led By Susan Itai... Mostly MT, with some elements of FT.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
NEWS: BBSOne
Story Thread: Rise of the North, a Canada ISOT

Viksberg
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Viksberg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 am

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): The Democratic Republic of Viksberg
foreign affairs office or equivalent: The People's Revolutionary Army of Viksberg
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Lars Moberg
Special request/accommodations: N/A
(If so please provide link to embassy program): Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=427910
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Neutral, leaning positive.
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: Yes, a small group of nazi rebels have captured few towns in our most northern parts. They are expected to be defeated very soon.
-If so where and why?: Nazi uprisings in parts of our nation where there isn't much military presence
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: WW2, Anglo-Viksbergian war, Vietnam war, Sino-Soviet conflicts
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: Security Forces in our nation would prevent another possible nazi uprising
I don't use NS stats!
OOC information LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:48 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The Krimzon Guard and IMRC have discused your situation and have decided to grant your request for security forces to be sent to Sleetavia. We will interview our soldiers and determine which among them are center leaning in their political beliefs so as not to agitate the political situation any further. It is our firm belief that peace should prevail in all nations as the dominate force for good. Let our political differences not interfere with our mutual desire to build a lasting peace in Sleetavia.

Your's truly, General Royal Steviko of The Krimzon Guard

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify Kingdom of Bengal and Assam that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We would like to recognize your request to keep the standard armory, and would be more than happy to include a lounge for your staff as per your request. We have discussed your request for security forces to help stabilize your nation during this unfortunate chapter in your nations history, and have decided to move forward with this action. We will interview our soldiers and determine which among them are center leaning in their political beliefs so as not to agitate the political situation any further. We will also send food and supplies to assist with your refugee crises. We will also create a committee within the IMRC known as the Rohingyan Refugee Crises Committee to oversee the safety, proper utilization of resources, and creation of a DMZ along your borders. We truly hope that these actions will only serve to bring peace and stability to your nation and that the opening of an IMRC Office both in our nation and yours will lead to an unyielding state of peace between our two nations forevermore.

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify The Democratic Republic of Viksberg that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have recognized your desire to maintain the standard armory, and will gladly open an IMRC Outpost in your nation at our soonest convenience! We further recognize your need for security forces to help stabilize your northern territory and would like to inform you that The Krimzon Guard along with the IMRC have approved your request. We will interview our soldiers and determine which among them are center leaning in their political beliefs so as not to agitate the political situation any further. We sincerely hope that this action will only serve to foster peace and security during this turbulent time in your nation. Let the opening of the Viksberg IMRC Office signal a new peaceful era between our two nations which will endure forevermore.

Last edited by Rexzich City on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:01 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify The Empire of United French State that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have recognized your request to remove the standard armory. We are grateful that you have made this effort to further peace and diplomacy between our two nations despite holding a negative view of our nation. We will open an IMRC Outpost in your nation at our soonest convenience. We sincerely hope that this exchange we only serve to bring peace and stability to our two great peoples for the foreseeable future!

Last edited by Rexzich City on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Rhodanthian
Attaché

Founded: Feb 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhodanthian » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:36 am

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): The Restored Commonwealth of Rhodanthian
Name of your military, organisation, or if no military present, foreign affairs office or equivalent: Izem Ayodele
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Travis Bourne
Would you like the armory listed above to be included? : Yes
Would you like us to open an IMRC office(embassy) in your nation? : N/A
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy? : To be frank, heavy caution, the isolationism and heavy militancy of the Konfederacy concerns many in Rhodanthian, but the current administration in Rhodanthian is exceptionally international, and seeks furthered relations.
Are you currently involved in any conflicts? : No
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future? : No
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past? :
-Two Wars with Brazilistan
-Three outbreaks of Grey Plague
Is there anything that can be done either by The Khaos Konfederacy, or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future?: N/A
A 13.7 civilization, according to this index.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:51 am

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): Novayan Confederation
Name of your military, organisation, or if no military present, foreign affairs office or equivalent: Novayan Armed Forces
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Lt. Col. Garry Folkson
Special request/accommodations: The vehicles Garry Folkson and his staff uses need to be fueled with ethanol and methanol fuel.
Would you like the armory listed above to be included? (This is an automatic accommodation but can be removed on request.): Yes.
Would you like us to open an IMRC office(embassy) in your nation? (If so please provide link to embassy program): Yes.
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Neutral, but leaning on positive.
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: No.
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future?: Yes, but any involvement in any conflicts will need to be limited.
-If so where and why?: Europa, due to the conflicts between the Atlantic Federation and the East Europan Imperial Alliance. The Middle East, because of conflicts going there. It will be a strain on resources if Novaya will get involved in many conflicts.
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: The PCian Empire War, which ended in Allied victory (Novaya was part of the victorious allies).
Is there anything that can be done either by The Khaos Konfederacy, or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future? (Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?): Food, humanitarian aid, clothes, medicine, security forces.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:22 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the The Restored Commonwealth of Rhodanthian that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We greatly appreciate your efforts to establish an IMRC Office in our nation, and are furthermore grateful that you have allowed us to open an IMRC Outpost in your nation despite your reservations! We sincerely hope that this exchange will only serve to further peace and stability between our two nations for the foreseeable future!

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the Novayan Confederation that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We would like to acknowledge your request for ethanol and methanol fuels for use by your staff will be fulfilled to the best of our ability. We have also noted that you would like the standard armory to be included in your office. We will gladly send food, humanitarian aid, clothes, medicine, and security forces to assist your nation in it's humanitarian efforts. We hope that this will be the beginning of an age of lasting peace and prosperity for our two great nations!

Last edited by Rexzich City on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Gaozu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaozu » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 pm

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): People's Republic of Gaozu
Name of your military, organisation, Gaozunese Liberation Forces
foreign affairs office or equivalent: Eisuke Hatano
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Eisuke Hatano
Special request/accommodations: Nope!
Would you like the armory listed above to be included? Nah
Would you like us to open an IMRC office(embassy) in your nation? Already done! :p
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Neutral
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: Nope
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future?: Not really, but maybe
-If so where and why?: Unsure
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: We've been at war with a couple of Hammer Britannia's puppets
or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future? Nope
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: Nothing to declare
I don't have any energy for sig creation rn, I'll do it later. ;_;

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): The Pan-Asian Empire of Japanese Pacific States
Name of your military, organisation: The Imperial Japanese Military & Imperial Japanese Royal Guard
or if no military present:
foreign affairs office or equivalent: The Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Regent Kyoko Takatsukasa
Would you like us to open an IMRC office(embassy) in your nation?: Yes
(If so please provide link to embassy program): Empire of Japanese Pacific States Embassy Program
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: Yes
Do you anticipate any conflicts arising in the future?: No
-If so where and why?: Currently involved in a war against both the Union of British North America and the German Empire/European Community
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: The First World War, The Asia Pacific War 1941-44(Second World War)
Is there anything that can be done either by The Khaos Konfederacy: No.
or by other members of the IMRC that may prevent conflict in the present or future?: No
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: Food will be provided by the Shogunate, Security Forces will be the Imperial Japanese Royal Guard
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:All is well

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): Kannadrickium
foreign affairs office or equivalent: Ministry of Defense
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Martha McKay
Special request/accommodations: No
(If so please provide link to embassy program): Yes
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
-If so where and why?:
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: None
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:48 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the People's Republic of Gaozu that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We greatly appreciate your efforts to establish an IMRC Office in our nation! We have noted your desire to have the standard armory removed from your office. We hope that this will signal a new era of peace and stability between our two peoples!

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the The Pan-Asian Empire of Japanese Pacific States that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have noted your request to retain the standard armory. We have also noted your desire to bring your own food and security forces, and we find this to be acceptable. It is unfortunate that your nation finds itself in a state of war and we hope that everyone involved may soon find a peaceful and lasting solution to their problems. However we are grateful that even in a time of war your nation seeks diplomatic and peaceful relations abroad, and we sincerely hope that the opening of both your IMRC Office in our nation and our opening of an IMRC Outpost in your nation will only serve to create an enduring state of peace and prosperity for our two great nations!

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify The Kingdom of Kannadrickium that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have noted that you did not answer whether or not you would like the standard armory to be included or not, but seeing as it is standard we have seen fit to include it. We greatly appreciate your efforts to establish an IMRC Office in our nation, and we have seen fit to open an IMRC Outpost in your nation as per your request. We are hopeful that these actions will mark the beginning of a peaceful and prosperous future for our two peoples!

Last edited by Rexzich City on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Persagonia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Persagonia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): Federal Republic of Persagonia
Name of your military, organisation, or if no military present: Persagonian Armed Forces
Foreign affairs office or equivalent: Foreign Ministry of Persagonia
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Aqa Mirza Jahanshah
Would you like the armory listed above to be included? (This is an automatic accommodation but can be removed on request.): No
Would you like us to open an IMRC office (embassy) in your nation?
(If so please provide link to embassy program): Not at this current time
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: We're involved in the Syrian, Yemeni, Iraqi, and Afghan Civil War
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: The Iran-Iraq War, the Gulf War, Afghan Civil War (1996-1999) and the US invasion of Iraq (2003)
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?): None
Federal Republic of Persagonia"Jewel of the Middle East"

After the 1979 Revolution that saw the fall of the Shah, Persagonia has re-emerged itself from the ashes of Iran. Persagonia has proven herself to be the dominant secular and democratic power in the Middle East, both politically and economically.

Ettela'at News: Persagonian and Saudi relations deteriotes even further after accusations of Persagonian support for republicanist opposition parties. Both nations are now on the verge of a Middle Eastern Cold War, said Persagonian diplomat.

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:03 am

To whomever this applies,

Below is our form to join the IMRC:

Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): Global Empire of Lemlar
foreign affairs office or equivalent: Imperial Lemlar Armed Forces led by our Minister of Defence Gen, Carolus Hoelzer
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Col Anathios Megali
Special request/accommodations: condo for diplomat in the chancery and a small café with alcohol.
(If so please provide link to embassy program): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=408285
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Willing to work with them
Are you currently involed in any conflicts?: No but have very small, manageable left wing uprisings.
-If so where and why?:
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?: Cold War, Unification Wars
(Food, Third party mediators, security forces etc.?: None
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:47 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the Federal Republic of Persagonia that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have noted your request to have the standard armory removed from your office. We find it unfortunate that your nation has involved itself in so many conflicts both in the past and at present, however we believe that by pursuing diplomatic relations such as this we may prevent such pervasive conflicts in the future, and establish a lasting peace!

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the Global Empire of Lemlar that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have noted your desire to maintain the standard armory in your office. We have also noted your request for a condo for your diplomat, as well as a small café with alcohol. We have examined your request for an IMRC Outpost in your nation and have determined that your restrictions on embassies are unfavorable to our program. Therefor we must respectfully decline your request until such time as your restrictions become more favorable. We sincerely hope that by establishing this IMRC Office in our nation, that we may create a lasting peace between our two peoples!

Last edited by Rexzich City on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 am

Rexzich City wrote:
of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify the Global Empire of Lemlar that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have noted your desire to maintain the standard armory in your office. We have also noted your request for a condo for your diplomat, as well as a small café with alcohol. We have examined your request for an IMRC Outpost in your nation and have determined that your restrictions on embassies are unfavorable to our program. Therefor we must respectfully decline your request until such time as your restrictions become more favorable. We sincerely hope that by establishing this IMRC Office in our nation, that we may create a lasting peace between our two peoples!

Fill it out anyway as I do make some exceptions especially for military based organisations or nations.
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Gawdzendia
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Gawdzendia » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Attention Trace Ashenway,

The Grand Corporatocracy is emerging from a period of isolation, and is eager to expand her relations abroad. The notion of a unified cooperative between military forces from across the NationSphere intrigues us, and I would be pleased to submit an application for approval on behalf of the Highborn Command. Unfortunately at this time, there is no reciprocative program within Gawdzendia's borders, although one is being worked on.

I thank you for your time, and consideration.

Lieutenant General Felix Keller
Corps Commander, Gawdzendian Highborn Command

APPLICATION FORM
Full nation name(or nation(s) of residence): The Grand Corporatocracy of Gawdzendia
Name of your military, organisation, or if no military present, foreign affairs office or equivalent: Gawdzendian Highborn Command
Name of primary diplomat or equivalent: Lieutenant General Felix Keller
No
In the future, yes
What is your stance on The Khaos Konfederacy?: Although our states disagree on political leniency, we share several like minded economic goals. There is potential here.
-If so where and why?:
What conflicts has your nation been involved with in the past?:
Several Civil Wars, no foreign acts of aggression to date
No
Last edited by Gawdzendia on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NATIONSTATES STATS USED IN THEIR ENTIRETY
GOVERNANCE: Chamber of Estates / Presidential Council
GOVERNMENT: Citizen Republic
President: Alexander Christensen

CAPITAL: Adonia City
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES: German, French, English
CURRENCY: Gawdzendian Dollar (GZD)

GENERAL AWARENESS & WEAPON DEPLOYMENT CONDITION
1 - PEACETIME
2 - HEIGHTENED AWARENESS
3 - EARLY MOBILIZATION
4 - MOBILIZATION
5 - SYMMETRICAL WARFARE
6 - NUCLEAR WARFARE
| <<~~ About Gawdzendia ~~>> |
Canadian

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Postby Rexzich City » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:45 pm

of The Krimzon Guard,
of The Khaos Konfederacy

The International Military Relations Center under the Krimzon Guard, would like to notify The Grand Corporatocracy of Gawdzendia that your application to the International Military Relations Center has been Approved! We have noted your request to have the standard armory removed from your office. We appreciate your efforts in establishing diplomatic ties such as these abroad, and it is honorable that you would overlook political differences in the name of peace and diplomacy. We sincerely hope that the opening of this IMRC Office in our nation will only serve to create and preserve a lasting state of peace and prosperity for our two great nations!

-Shift

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information