NATION

PASSWORD

Mangrove to Mod? Congratulations!

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.

Advertisement

Remove ads

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:36 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Hammer Britannia wrote:Congrats, now prepare for 24 hours of doing nothing but removing Adbots and the occasional banning of human

Or using the red text of warning, or sorting out posts and threads. And maybe GHR matters

GHRs are a game mod thing. Ransium doesn't do those yet -- unless he sneaks in the Lair when I'm asleep and steals my guns or something.

Also, talking about the nomination, why there is just one mod, despite running for three months

We have been discussing a group of candidates. It has been a long process which still hasn't been completely settled, but we made up our mind about Ransium and wanted to let him go ahead and get started.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Drasnia
Minister

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Drasnia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:07 am

USS Monitor wrote:GHRs are a game mod thing. Ransium doesn't do those yet -- unless he sneaks in the Lair when I'm asleep and steals my guns or something.

I'd ship it.
See You Space Cowboy...

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 am

Drasnia wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:GHRs are a game mod thing. Ransium doesn't do those yet -- unless he sneaks in the Lair when I'm asleep and steals my guns or something.

I'd ship it.

Just don't ship it UPS. I work for them, and it is already busy enough. We are starting to get the early Christmas stuff.
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Eluvatar
Director of Technology

Founded: Mar 31, 2006
New York Times Democracy

Postby Eluvatar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 am

USS Monitor wrote:
Drasnia wrote:I'd ship it.

Just don't ship it UPS. I work for them, and it is already busy enough. We are starting to get the early Christmas stuff.

I think you may be missing the, ah, Virginia here.
To Serve and Protect: UDL

Eluvatar - Taijitu member

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Postby USS Monitor » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:30 am

Eluvatar wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:

I think you may be missing the, ah, Virginia here.

Purposely.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:31 am

Minoa wrote:Definitely not commiserations, that’s for certain.

Definitely commiserations! After all, they have to deal with us, NS players... :P

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Two pages in and no accusations of conspiracy or complaints of bias. NS is growing soft :p

It's because we know you're writing down names, Mall... 8)
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Socio Polor
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2015

Postby Socio Polor » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:56 pm

USS Monitor wrote:We have been discussing a group of candidates. It has been a long process which still hasn't been completely settled, but we made up our mind about Ransium and wanted to let him go ahead and get started.

Great news. Hope atleast one of the few people I considered get it.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Congrats!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation