NATION

PASSWORD

Sacrosanct Bank® | REAL-TIME BANKING [HIATUS][BACKLOGS]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

CIRCULAR 1

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 14, 2017

Argentinstan
Azadeshia
Dou Boux
Dou Boux
Krenorus
Great Bear Lake
Tobiasia
Xial Xarn

Dear Valued Account-holders,

It has been brought to our attention that the initial correspondence we have sent regarding approved application for bank account contained broken link to our login page.

Please be advised that this has been corrected and all links have been fixed.

You may now login using the link from the confirmation email (OOC: the one we posted as response saying APPROVED) or you can go straight to the home page of the bank's storefront and click LOGIN.

Also, NEWS section has been added to the bank's storefront homepage to compile all important events within the bank.

Thank you for choosing Sacrosanct Bank!

Sincerely,
Mark Noble - CEO and Chief Banker

User avatar
Westwickport
Envoy
 
Posts: 294
Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:01 pm

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
Entity Name: Government [ Central Provident Fund ]
Desired Username: [ Central Provident Fund ]
Initial Deposit: 50 milion NationStates Dollars
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:58 am

Westwickport wrote:
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes
Entity Name: Government [ Central Provident Fund ]
Desired Username: [ Central Provident Fund ]
Initial Deposit: 50 milion NationStates Dollars
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month








Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 14, 2017

Central Provident Fund
The Realms of Yohannes


Dear Realm of Yohannes,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open an account for Central Provident Fund has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
centralproviden
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 50,000,000


You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:49 am

WITHDRAWAL SLIP

Account Name: Gov Sacrosanct
Withdrawal Amount: NS$ 1,648,530
Destination of Funds: Royale Technologies
Preferred Mode of Transfer: [X] wire transfer [ ] mail [ ] external transfer


APROVED.

User avatar
Panskaraetia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Panskaraetia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:10 am

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Panskaraetia
Entity Name: (Government, Corporations, etc) Panskaraetian Military
Desired Username: pansmil
Initial Deposit: 2, 000, 000$
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 am

Panskaraetia wrote:
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Panskaraetia
Entity Name: (Government, Corporations, etc) Panskaraetian Military
Desired Username: pansmil
Initial Deposit: 2, 000, 000$
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month









Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 14, 2017

Panskaraetian Military
Panskaraetia


Dear Panskaraetia,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open an account for Panskaraetian Military has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
pansmil
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 2,000,000


You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1858
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:14 am

Image


Greetings. The Federal Recon Investment Authority is the regional investment vehicle for over 25 sovereign nations. We would like to open a bank account with Sacrosanct Bank. Due to the size of this deposit, we will need security over Sacrosanct Bank. The FRIA would like to park a total of NS$150 billion with Sacrosanct Bank, and thus would like to secure a 7.5% ownership of Sacrosanct Bank itself from Sacrosanct Group. We will be willing to put up an additional NS$500 million as payment for the shares.

We sincerely look forward to a working partnership.

TRILLIONAIRES' CLUB APPLICATION FORM


Nation Name: The Crown Federation of Recon
Initial Deposit: NS$150 billion
Source of Funds: Federal Recon Investment Authority
Storefront link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=422035
Comments: Only in exchange for 7.5% ownership of Sacrosanct Bank.

Signed,

Martin Berkeley
Vice Chairman, FRIA

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 am

The Recon Empire wrote:


Greetings. The Federal Recon Investment Authority is the regional investment vehicle for over 25 sovereign nations. We would like to open a bank account with Sacrosanct Bank. Due to the size of this deposit, we will need security over Sacrosanct Bank. The FRIA would like to park a total of NS$150 billion with Sacrosanct Bank, and thus would like to secure a 7.5% ownership of Sacrosanct Bank itself from Sacrosanct Group. We will be willing to put up an additional NS$500 million as payment for the shares.

We sincerely look forward to a working partnership.

TRILLIONAIRES' CLUB APPLICATION FORM


Nation Name: The Crown Federation of Recon
Initial Deposit: NS$150 billion
Source of Funds: Federal Recon Investment Authority
Storefront link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=422035
Comments: Only in exchange for 7.5% ownership of Sacrosanct Bank.

Signed,

Martin Berkeley
Vice Chairman, FRIA




Sacrosanct Bank
3rd floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

November 25, 2017

Martin Berkeley
FRIA


Dear Mr. Berkeley,

We are deeply honored to have received your offer regarding having 7.5 % ownership of our bank for your NS$ 150 billion deposit plus NS$ 500 million for the shares. After a careful review of our Congress and top lawyers, they have decided to allow this one-time offer to boost our economic presence worldwide.

I would recommend that you open a regular bank account using our application form with initial deposit of NS$ 150.5 billion that was agreed upon. Regular accounts earn an annual interest rate while a Trillionaires’ Club(SBTC) account does not, and requires an initial deposit of at least NS$ 1 trillion. Just make sure to convert at least NS$ 500 trillion to an SBTC account if you are close to reaching NS$ 1 trillion as that is the regular account’s safe(insured) deposit limit.

As agreed offline, I will award FRIA 7% annual interest rate. Our NEWS section will be updated later this week about this signed partnership.

Sincerely,

Mark Noble
CEO and Chief Banker
Last edited by Sacrosanct Group on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Southeast Maxtopia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Southeast Maxtopia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 pm

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: The Republic of Southeast Maxtopia
Entity Name: Government
Desired Username: Government Fund of Southeast Maxtopia
Initial Deposit: 75 million NationStates Dollars
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month
[ Factbook of Southeast Maxtopia ] [ My fav alternate account ]

The Republic of Southeast Maxtopia is a small, peaceful island country located southeast of Greater Dienstad. Southeast Maxtopia has not been a member of the World Assembly (WA) since 1990 due to its rejection of the WA's increasingly federalist-like policies and to preserve its national sovereignty. There are 15 million people in Southeast Maxtopia, who all enjoy a sensible mix of economic and personal freedoms, whilst the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct. The centre-left government, led by the Labour and Southeast Maxtopia First Coalition, is primarily concerned with education and the primary industries, whilst defence receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 15 per cent.

User avatar
The Recon Empire
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1858
Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Recon Empire » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am

Image


Greetings. As per agreed in our private deal, we will be opening an account for the Federal Recon Investment Authority.
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Federal Recon Investment Authority
Entity Name: Federal Recon Investment Authority Pte Ltd., government-owned private company
Desired Username: FRIA.CFOR
Initial Deposit: Initial Deposit: NS$150,500,000,000
Annual interest crediting: [x] weekly [ ] end of each month
Source of Funds: Regional Reserves
Storefront link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=422035

We sincerely look forward to a working partnership.


Signed,

Martin Berkeley
Vice Chairman, FRIA
Last edited by The Recon Empire on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 am

Southeast Maxtopia wrote:
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: The Republic of Southeast Maxtopia
Entity Name: Government
Desired Username: Government Fund of Southeast Maxtopia
Initial Deposit: 75 million NationStates Dollars
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month



Sacrosanct Bank
Sacrosanct Global City

November 15, 2017

The Republic of Southeast Maxtopia


Dear Southeast Maxtopia,

Please revise the entries in the applicatiom form. I believe the “Entity Name” should be the “Government Fund of Southeast Maxtopia. The “Desired Username” must be a username that you will use to login to our bank’s secure login page e.g. maxtopia, maxtopiagov, etc. We will provide you with a temporary password via telegram once the application is accepted.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mark Noble
CEO and Chief Banker

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 am

The Recon Empire wrote:


Greetings. As per agreed in our private deal, we will be opening an account for the Federal Recon Investment Authority.
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Federal Recon Investment Authority
Entity Name: Federal Recon Investment Authority Pte Ltd., government-owned private company
Desired Username: FRIA.CFOR
Initial Deposit: Initial Deposit: NS$150,500,000,000
Annual interest crediting: [x] weekly [ ] end of each month
Source of Funds: Regional Reserves
Storefront link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=422035

We sincerely look forward to a working partnership.


Signed,

Martin Berkeley
Vice Chairman, FRIA










Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 14, 2017

Martin Berkeley, Vice Chairman
Federal Recon Investment Authority



Dear Mr. Berkeley,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open an account for Federal Recon Investment Authority(FRIA) has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
friacfor
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 150,500,000,000


You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
Krenorus
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Apr 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krenorus » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:48 am

DEPOSIT SLIP

Account Name: autojager
Deposit Amount: 50250375000
Source of Funds: Panskaraetia
This is 4000+ words long... so I'll just put the link to it here...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/103_ ... sp=sharing

Diplomatic Server:

https://discord.gg/D8twyGs

Krenorussian Broadcasting Corporation (INTERNATIONAL): NO CURRENT NEWS

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:39 am

Krenorus wrote:
DEPOSIT SLIP

Account Name: autojager
Deposit Amount: 50250375000
Source of Funds: Panskaraetia




Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 15, 2017

Auto Jäger



Dear Auto Jäger

Your request to deposit an amount of NS$ 50,250,375,000 to your account has been APPROVED. Funds are now posted to your account.

You can go ahead and login to your account by clicking the link below:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
Jeltronia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 908
Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:43 am

Image
STEPHEN MINING


===================================================
Mark Noble
CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank
===================================================

Dear Mr Noble,

It is my pleasure to be able to write to you again.

This letter is regarding your kind invitation to for Stephen Mining to open a corporate account in your reputable bank. We look forward to Sacrosanct's growth and we are excited to be a part of it. As a gesture of our appreciation and confidence in our venture, we would like to open an account per our earlier correspondence as detailed in the filled form below.

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Jeltronia
Entity Name: Stephen Mining (Corporate)
Desired Username: StephenMiningSacrosanct
Initial Deposit: NS$ 425,836.30 + NS$3,574,163.7 for our initial deposit to be increased gradually upon availability of unrestricted retained earnings
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [x] end of each month

Thank you for doing business with Stephen Mining. Please, see us again!


Mr. Amando Almari
Chief Executive Officer & President
The Nabetseican Kingdom of Jeltronia
"Family and fraternity for us all"

Monarch: King Jotham II
Prime Minister: Sir Richard Cross
Foreign Minister: The Lord Ceswican

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:18 am

Jeltronia wrote:
(Image)
STEPHEN MINING


===================================================
Mark Noble
CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank
===================================================

Dear Mr Noble,

It is my pleasure to be able to write to you again.

This letter is regarding your kind invitation to for Stephen Mining to open a corporate account in your reputable bank. We look forward to Sacrosanct's growth and we are excited to be a part of it. As a gesture of our appreciation and confidence in our venture, we would like to open an account per our earlier correspondence as detailed in the filled form below.

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Jeltronia
Entity Name: Stephen Mining (Corporate)
Desired Username: StephenMiningSacrosanct
Initial Deposit: NS$ 425,836.30 + NS$3,574,163.7 for our initial deposit to be increased gradually upon availability of unrestricted retained earnings
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [x] end of each month

Thank you for doing business with Stephen Mining. Please, see us again!


Mr. Amando Almari
Chief Executive Officer & President









Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 15, 2017

Mr. Armando Almari
CEO and President
Stephen Mining


Dear Mr. Almari,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open a corporate account for Stephen Mining has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
stephenmining
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 425,837 + 3,574,164


You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
Indusse
Envoy
 
Posts: 348
Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

New account

Postby Indusse » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 am

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: indusse
Entity Name: government of indusse (Government, Corporations, etc)
Desired Username: Indusse2003
Initial Deposit:21,000
Annual interest crediting: 2000 [ ] weekly [ ] end of each month
"WE LIVE TO SERVE"
¤ WA DELEGATE of India ( Twice)
INDUSSE : INDIA FOR LIFE
¤ AICB SEASON 2 CHAMPION
¤ AICB SEASON 1 RUNNERS UP
¤SPORTING WORLD CUP 2nd RUNNERS UP
HOME MINISTER OF INDIA

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Indusse wrote:
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: indusse
Entity Name: government of indusse (Government, Corporations, etc)
Desired Username: Indusse2003
Initial Deposit:21,000
Annual interest crediting: 2000 [ ] weekly [ ] end of each month










Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 15, 2017

Indusse


Dear Government of Indusse,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open a government account for has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
indusse2003
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit. Please also consider to deposit additional funds before the month ends to cover at least the monthly service fee of NS$ 50,000.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 21,000


You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

CIRCULAR 2

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:42 am



Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 16, 2017

Account-holders
Sacrosanct Bank


Dear Account-holders,

It came to our attention that some bank note codes for initial deposit have not yet been redeemed. Please be advised that your account will not earn the set annual interest if your account balance is zero. Please redeem the bank note codes we have sent when your account was created.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply to this circular.

Please login to your account via this link below, or from the bank's storefront homepage.

http://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

OOC: The above login link is a real link, and your credentials are real, not just IC.

You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

cc:
Azadeshia
Jeltronia
Tobiasia
Westwickport
Xial Xarn
Yohannes
Last edited by Sacrosanct Group on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

CIRCULAR 3

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:59 am

IMPORTANT NEWS![Back to TOP]



Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 17, 2017

Account-holders


Dear valued account-holders,


This is to announce that we have closed a deal with Bank of Atlantic for the design and production of all cards of all types for Sacrosanct Bank --- corporate, government, and Trillionaires' Club accounts.

Bank of Atlantic is one of the largest banks in the world and has been in this industry for 121 solid years. Their experience and friendliness makes them one of the best business partners that will surely boost our global presence and ensure we hit the global standards.

All cards to be issued later this month will be equipped with the latest technology and top-of-the-line security features designed by both banks. These new cards will be distributed as soon as they are ready.

More updates will be posted once the the production starts.

Thank you for your choosing Sacrosanct Bank!

Sincerely,
Mark Noble
CEO and Chief Banker
Last edited by Sacrosanct Group on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Isentran
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Isentran » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 pm

Mark Noble
CEO & Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

Mr Noble,

We wish to thank you for your kind investment and invitation to open a corporate account at your bank. We are greatly impressed by your bank's scope and reputability. In addition to your initial investment and as a gesture of our appreciation of such, we are also including another N$ 2 billion in our initial deposit. It is our sincere pleasure to conduct business with your bank, and we look forward to our mutual profits.

Attached below is our completed Corporate Account Application Form.

Fortem Testrius
CEO
Gasco


OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Federal Republic of Isentran
Entity Name: Gasco
Desired Username: Gasco74
Initial Deposit: N$ 7 billion (in addition to your kind N$ 5 billion investment, we are also placing an additional N$2 billion in your bank as well.)
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month

User avatar
The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy
 
Posts: 315
Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:05 pm

OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Entity Name: (Government, Corporations, etc) Lemon Defence Exports
Desired Username: LemDefEx
Initial Deposit: NS$720,000,000
Annual interest crediting: [X] weekly [ ] end of each month
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index
.

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

User avatar
The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy
 
Posts: 315
Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm

REQUEST TO OPEN BRANCHES


Nation Name: The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Entity Name: (enter company name if applicable) N/A
Number of branches: 10 (Main branch on Leaf Street, Lemon City)
Comments: Nice Bank
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index
.

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Isentran wrote:
Mark Noble
CEO & Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

Mr Noble,

We wish to thank you for your kind investment and invitation to open a corporate account at your bank. We are greatly impressed by your bank's scope and reputability. In addition to your initial investment and as a gesture of our appreciation of such, we are also including another N$ 2 billion in our initial deposit. It is our sincere pleasure to conduct business with your bank, and we look forward to our mutual profits.

Attached below is our completed Corporate Account Application Form.

Fortem Testrius
CEO
Gasco


OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: Federal Republic of Isentran
Entity Name: Gasco
Desired Username: Gasco74
Initial Deposit: N$ 7 billion (in addition to your kind N$ 5 billion investment, we are also placing an additional N$2 billion in your bank as well.)
Annual interest crediting: [ ] weekly [X] end of each month








Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 17, 2017

Fortem Testrius
Gasco



Dear Fortem Testrius,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open an account for Gasco has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
gasco74
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 2,000,000,000


I also sent the investment to your account amounting to NS$ 5 billion and has been posted. Thank you for accepting our offer!

You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:20 pm

The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:
OPEN NEW ACCOUNT


Nation Name: The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Entity Name: (Government, Corporations, etc) Lemon Defence Exports
Desired Username: LemDefEx
Initial Deposit: NS$720,000,000
Annual interest crediting: [X] weekly [ ] end of each month









Sacrosanct Bank
3rd Floor One World Tower
32nd Street, Sacrosanct Global City

NOV. 17, 2017

The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Lemon Defence Exports




Dear The Royal Empire of the Lemons,

Thank you for trusting our service. Your application to open an account has been APPROVED and you can now login to your account. Please see your login credentials below:

Username
Password
lemdefex
(will be sent via telegram)


You can now go ahead login to your account by logging in to:
https://www.sacrosanctbank.com/login

To activate your account, please click on "redeem a banknote" and key-in the banknote code below. The amount of this banknote is equal to your initial deposit.

Banknote Code
Value
(will be sent via telegram)
NS$ 720,000,000


I also sent the investment to your account amounting to NS$ 5 billion and has been posted. Thank you for accepting our offer!

You can also use some of our services by browsing our website at https://www.sacrosanctbank.com

Thank you for banking with us!


Sincerely,

Mark Noble, CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Bank

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kyldellian Paloxe, Revanist Military Republic, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp

Advertisement

Remove ads